September 2, 2018

10 Best Quotes from 'Little Forest' Movie 2018 to Help You Live a Happier Life

Edit Posted by with 1 comment
quotes-from-little-forest-movie-2018

Let's go through inspiring quotes from 'Little Forest' Korean movie that may help you a lot in your pursuit of happiness.

'Little Forest' leads you to the light-hearted journey of food, nature, the true pleasure of simple living, and self-discovery. It helps anyone being sick and tired of struggling so much in their life feel relatable, find some peace in mind and encouragement to move on with their life. Sometimes, letting go is the best way to get what you want.

In case you are interested in:

Profile
  • Revised romanization: Liteul Poreseuteu
  • Hangul: 리틀 포레스트
  • Director: Yim Soon-Rye
  • Writer: Daisuke Igarashi (manga), Hwang Sung-Goo
  • Producer: Ku Jung-A, Shin Bum-Soo
  • Cinematographer: Lee Seung-Hoon
  • Release Date: February 28, 2018
  • Runtime: 103 min.
  • Distributor: Megabox Plus M
  • Language: Korean
Synopsis

Hye-Won (Kim Tae-Ri) moves back to her hometown in the countryside as a consequence of her tiredness of city life. There, she calms her mind and heals her heart.

Cast
  • Kim Tae-Ri as Hye-Won
  • Ryu Jun-Yeol as Jae-Ha
  • Moon So-Ri as Mom
  • Jin Ki-Joo as Eun-Sook
  • Park Won-Sang as Mailman 
  • Jung Jun-Won as Hoon-Yi
'Little Forest' Korean movie quotes

quotes-from-little-forest-movie-2018
I worked and studied for the teacher certification exam. My life in Seoul is stiffing too. Instant food didn't fill me up. I meant it when I said I came back because I'm hungry. ~ Hye-Won
If it stresses you out that much, it's better for you to quit. ~ Hye-Won
Little Hye-Won: Mon, kids are bullying me.
Mom: What? Why?
Little Hye-Won: I don't know. They don't answer me or let me play with them.
Mom: Just leave them.
Little Hye-Won: What?
Mom: If you respond to that, they'll get excited and do it more.
Little Hye-Won: I'm upset, but you talk as if it's nothing! You should console me!
Mom: Know what those bullies want the most? To see you sad. So, if you don't get sad, you win!
A friend should be on my side and encourage me. ~ Eun-Sook
I didn't want to take orders from others.... Working for a company, there was nothing I could decide on my own. I had no time to think or live a life. Just waiting for payday to come around... Suddenly, it hit me. Seeing myself live like that, I felt like I'd go crazy. ~ Jae-Ha 
The best food is making it yourself. ~ Hye-Won
Keeping busy like that won't solve your problems. ~ Jae-Ha 
At least in farming there is no scamming or cheating. ~ Jae-Ha 
Jae-Ha: Wait. Take this.
Hye-Won: This apple is fine.
Jae-Ha: I wanted to give you that before this. It held out through the typhoon. Unlike you.
For mom, the nature, cooking, and her love for me have been her little forest. I should find my own forest too. ~ Hye-Won

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I found this movie about three months ago and I watch it a couple times a week. It's such an amazing film. I wish more level-headed films like this were made today.

    ReplyDelete