December 1, 2018

5 Amazing Quotes from 'The Beauty Inside' Drama That Will Make Your Day

Edit Posted by with No comments
The drama reminded me that true beauty lies in the inside instead of what's physical. Believe or not, there will be someone who loves you the way Do-jae loves Se-gye. Just appreciate yourself and listen to your heart. 

I'm not sure if I can doubt you. Right, it doesn't make sense. A reason? There's none but that's just how I feel. In my eyes, it was always you. (Do-jae)
Nothing makes sense in the first place. Neither Han Se-gye's situation nor Han Se-gye herself. Even if I understand the situation, understanding the person would be a different matter. (Do-jae)
You said to me the other day that I found you when you were hiding out of fear and that I blew up my chance to be honest, apparently. That's why I'm saying this. I want to know more since I found you anyway. I want to grab the chance to be honest. Then let's sleep together later today. (Do-jae)



Please don't feel uncomfortable. My grandpa often gives me a car, so I have many extra cars. (Sa-ra)
(It doesn't hurt to make women more financially successful than men)

Please give me permission to marry your son. (Sa-ra)
(In love, it doesn't matter whether men or women take the initiative)

0 comments:

Post a Comment