January 31, 2019

10+ Best Quotes from the Drama, It’s Okay, That’s Love

Edit Posted by with No comments
‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’ is amazing. Its quotes are great, too.

Synopsis 

Jae Yeol is an author of famous mystery novels and a DJ. He is playful and somehow arrogant. Also, he experiences OCD.

Hae Soo is a psychiatrist. While she is ambitious with her career, she is compassionate to her patients. Her attitude towards love and relationships is negative.

Once she meets Jae Yeol, there is much heated disagreement between them. It is as a consequence of their strong personalities. It is also because they refuse to give in to the other one. Still, that they bicker each other slowly turns into love. They can heal one another's deep wounds, and learn that mental health issues of Jae Yeol are more serious than they suspected. 

Main Cast

· Jo In-sung as Jang Jae Yeol

· Gong Hyo-jin as Ji Hae Soo

· Sung Dong-il as Jo Dong Min

· Lee Kwang-soo as Park Soo Kwang

· Do Kyung-soo as Han Kang Woo

Meaningful Quotes from “It’s Okay, That’s Love”

quotes-drama-its-okay-thats-love
Image credit: Original author
When things in life get difficult for us, we think there’s no way for us to survive in this world. But as a psychiatrist, I will adamantly tell you that it isn’t true. There is always hope, even in the bleakest moments. (Hae Soo)
It’s everyone’s first time in this life, so it’s inevitable that we aren’t perfect, and that’s why we are pitiable, and that’s why we can make some mistakes… (Young Jin)
It can bring you pain and resentment and distress and sadness and despair and misfortune. But it can also bring you the strength to endure all of those things. Then you can call it love. (Hae Soo)
Does it make you happy to aggravate and poke fun at someone else’s pain? (Dong Min)
I give as much as I’m given. If someone smiles at me, then I smile back. And if someone gives me crap, then I give it right back. (Jae Yeol)
Even if the sky comes crashing down, there’s always a way. (Hae Soo)
It only takes one moment to feel that love again, my friend. (Jae Yeol)
Becoming complete strangers to one another after having loved passionately is truly heartbreaking. (Jae Yeol)
If you’re prepared for the possible loss, then there’s a higher chance of winning. (Jae Yeol)
Once she makes up her mind to do something, she meets it straight on, and I really like that. (Jae Yeol)
There is something that I’ve learned through loving you. And that is the fact that the sexiest kind of relationship in this world is true friendship between a man and a woman. (Dong Min)
I feel that it’ll be safe for me to let down my guards with you because that’s what love means to me. (Hae Soo)
Love doesn’t mean giving something up for the other person; it means to achieve something. (Jae Yeol)
I believe that the best thing that I can do for those that I love is to never give up hope no matter what may come my way. (Jae Yeol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment