January 29, 2019

My Top Best Quotes from the Drama, Encounter

Edit Posted by with 2 comments
quotes-from-drama-encounter
Look how confident Soo Hyun is at the front of the boat. And Jin Hyuk is guiding and rooting for her.
There are many beautiful quotes in Encounter.

Encounter is one of the Korean dramas I have watched and felt most relaxed. It is simple and beautiful in a classy way. Love how the two people get to meet in two different worlds, and how their love conquers all the difficulties that come along the way. Love and trust are bound to have happiness back to you.

Synopsis

Encounter is about a woman seeming to have everything and a man seeming to have nothing. They’re brought together by fate and decide to overcome the obstacles to be together.

Main Cast
  • Song Hye Kyo as Cha Soo Hyun
  • Park Bo Gum as Kim Jin Hyuk
Wise Words from ‘Encounter’

quotes-from-drama-encounter
quotes-from-drama-encounter
quotes-from-drama-encounter
Driver: She’s used to spending time alone, ever since she was young.
Jin Hyuk: Do you think she’s spending time...
Jin Hyuk: ...or enduring it?
quotes-from-drama-encounter
There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story. (Frank Herbert)
quotes-from-drama-encounter
If the sea's job is to make waves, mine is to think of you (Jin Hyuk)
These are the shoes that brought you to me. I believe these shoes will bring you back to me again. This day you are walking on a rough path. I hope you look at these shoes and remember… the time we walked happily. So Hyun, you are… my one and only love. Don’t forget. (Jin Hyuk) 
I can’t break up with you. I’m going to continue to keep every single promise I made. You can break up with me. But I’m still going to love you. (Jin Hyuk)
quotes-from-drama-encounter
I cannot smile without you. I love you.
In some cases, love can only continue to a certain point. (Soo Hyun)
Driver to Soo Hyun: No one can stop flowers from blooming in spring. No matter how hard the flowers try to resist, they all end up blooming in the end. 
(You know, you’ll bloom in your own spring.)

quotes-from-drama-encounter
Love is about two different person starting to resemble each other. (Jin Hyuk)
quotes-from-drama-encounter
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
quotes-from-drama-encounter
quotes-from-drama-encounter
quotes-from-drama-encounter
quotes-from-drama-encounter
Jin Hyuk: Let me capture you, Soo Hyun. You look really pretty right now. Beautiful. You look beautiful no matter how I take you.
Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so lucky.
quotes-from-drama-encounter
I just don't want to leave you alone and be lonely.
quotes-from-drama-encounter
Soo Hyun: You're worried because I'm your boss?
Jin Hyuk: No, because you're pretty. 
When doubt fades away and all that is left is certainty, that is when love begins. 
Images credit: Original authors  

2 comments:

  1. a little hope for better times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lines that nurtures one's soul

    ReplyDelete