January 22, 2019

My Top Favorite Quotes from the Drama, My Strange Hero

Edit Posted by with No comments
‘My Strange Hero’ isn’t my favorite, but there are some lines in that drama I specially love. 

Synopsis 

As a high school student, Kang Boksu was falsely accused of violence against Oh Seho, and got expelled. More miserably, it was caused partly by Son Sujeong – his one and only love. 

Now Boksu is an adult, but his life has not gone smoothly. He returns to his school as a student and tries to get revenge on Sujeong and Seho. He then gets involved in unexpected cases.

Main Cast

· Yoo Seungho as Kang Boksu

· Jo Bo-ah as Son Sujeong

· Kwak Dongyeon as Oh Seho

‘My Strange Hero’ Quotes

quotes-from-drama-my-strange-hero-drama

I’m someone who can prove that not being smart doesn’t mean you lost in life. (Boksu)
At least my mother should love me. If you treat me like garbage. Who’d like me? Even I hate myself! (Seho)
quotes-from-drama-my-strange-hero-drama
quotes-from-drama-my-strange-hero-drama
quotes-from-drama-my-strange-hero-drama

Toystoy said, “Since we don’t know what to do for the future, life is wonderful” (Boksu)
When you come across a stone in your path, the weak should say it’s an obstacle, but the strong would call it a stepping stone. (Boksu)
If people misunderstood you, I would’ve still taken your side. Why? Because I know you. Also, I like… Didn’t I show you my feelings enough back then? Why won’t you trust me? (Boksu)
It was upsetting when people misunderstood and swore at me. However, I got over it all. The reason why I still remember it all these years… is because you… didn’t believe me. (Boksu)
Why don’t you ever ask? Nine years ago and now. Why don’t you ever ask me what happened? (Boksu)
People seem to be embarrassed about showing people that they think money is important. But you see, money is an inevitable factor in our lives. Regardless of how cheap and dirty it might seem, trying hard to endure everything and trying hard to protect your job because of money isn’t an embarrassing thing at all. (Boksu)
Images credit: Original authors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment