February 11, 2019

My 10+ Most Favorite Quotes from the Korean drama, Fated to Love You

Edit Posted by with No comments
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you

I have to admit that in the beginning, I didn't want to watch this Korean version. I already enjoyed the original version to the max and thought this remake couldn’t be great enough to engage me. But I’m wrong.

It’s different from the original while still having its own charm that makes the show amazing on its own. For me, the Taiwanese version was great, but this version is phenomenal.

The drama is basically about an ordinary woman happening to spend one night with a large company’s successor. She then finds herself being pregnant. I recommend the drama partly because it has meaningful lessons to learn. They are cleverly delivered through the characters’ lines.

My favorites…
The nicer he is to me and the harder he works for me, the more I worry that I’ll expect too much from him. That I might start to think that he actually likes me… and that I might not be able to let him go… on the day we promised. (Mi Young)
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you
From now on, you are no longer post-it. You’re crazy glue. Once you are removed, the body and skin will be hurt even more. I’ll show you how great you are (Gun to Mi Young)
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you
She is a girl who had a heart of a deep ocean and a sky full of stars (Gun about Mi Young)
While you’re with me, you can lean on me. My shoulders are broader than they appear. They are capable of supporting you.
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you
No matter who, there isn’t anyone who will stay with you forever. The world is where you live and fight alone. (Gun)
It’s not good for a person to be too nice. Be confident and don’t get intimidated. You know it? To be resilient. (Gun to Mi Young)
Be confident and don’t feel small. You know that you’re crazy glue! 
Even a bad fate may turn to love…
If you look at this post-it, it’s like me. Although it’s needed by everyone, no one really thinks it’s precious because it’s comfortable and easy to throw away.
The more you see her, she becomes very beautiful. It would have been boring if she was just pretty, but she’s cute, adorable and even very kind. (Gun about Mi Young)
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you
Daniel: "Giving up" is not in my dictionary.
Gun: Then I'll buy you a new dictionary.
quotes-from-korean-drama-fated-to-love-you
When you are jealous of all her Oppas. This one is just so funny and cute.
Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment