March 21, 2019

The Most Memorable Quotes from the Kdrama, Dream High 1

Edit Posted by with No comments
quotes-from-kdrama-dream-high-1
I’m sorry for not taking your dream seriously. Once I had a dream of my own, I realized that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world. (Jin Guk) 
The brightest path may also be the lonliest. (Hye Mi) 
Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it. (Sam Dong) 
Normally, when people give people something, they hold back their share. Even when protecting someone, they do it after protecting themselves first. But you’re different — you threw yourself away to protect me. That’s enough for me. Hoping for more will only bring me punishment. (Baek Hee) 
If choices were 100% they wouldn’t be choices. When they’re both 50/50, choose one and work hard to prove it’s the right decision and turn the 50% into 100. (Jin Guk) 
quotes-from-kdrama-dream-high-1
They say that in this world there are 2 kinds of happiness, one kind of happiness you only know when the moment has passed and the other happiness you only feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we can turn today into the happiness you feel in the moment so that we can remember this happiness for the rest of our life. (Jin Guk) 
It doesn’t matter who she has in her heart. I like that girl. I like her if she likes you, and I like her if she hates me. She just has to be nearby. (Sam Dong) 
quotes-from-kdrama-dream-high-1
I’m not going! From the beginning, you were music to me, and music was you. That’s why I came this far. If you’re not there, there is no music. (Sam Dong) 
Music is the most common language in the world. (Teacher Kang) 
I want to tell them to try and fly. I don’t know how big their wings are, but I want to tell them to start. (Oh Hyuk) 
If you realize your mistake and reflect on it, fix it, and mature. Then you can be the heroine of that drama. (Oh Hyuk)
Images credit: Original authors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment