March 26, 2019

The Most Beautiful Quotes from the K-drama, Goblin

Edit Posted by with 12 comments

quotes-from-kdrama-goblin

Eun Tak: What does Buckwheat flower mean?
Kim Shin: Lover. 
If you catch a falling maple leaf, you’ll fall in love with the person you’re walking with. (Eun Tak) 
Eun Tak: If you care for me, find me a boyfriend! The part-time job, my aunt’s family and a BOYFRIEND. What kind of guardian are you? My wish never came true!
Kim Shin: Your boyfriend’s right here!
Eun Tak: Where? I don’t see him!
Kim Shin: Right here in front of you!  
Live in reality, not in rumors! (Kim Shin)
Shouldn’t you apologize like a man if you hurt her feelings? You are pathetic! Man up and tell her you are sorry! (Deok Hwa)
The resentment and the desire for revenge are making you miserable. (Wang Yeo)
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
A girl who moves like a flower petal, is pulling me towards her with more force than her mass. (Kim Shin) 
Your choice is the only answer in life. 
Don’t seek for death for it will come find you anyway. 
(Life is truly beautiful. Live your life to the fullest so that you can leave in peace when your time has come.)
Every human dies at some point, that’s why life is even more beautiful. The first thought I had once I got my memory back was to live each day as if it were my last. If today is my last day, this will be my final memory of the person I love so I’d better live hard and love. (Eun Tak)
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
Every moment I spent with you shined. Because the weather was good, because the weather was bad, and because the weather was good enough. I loved evert moment of it. (Kim Shin spoke about having Eun Tak by his side) 
Passing by each other is still better than not meeting at all. (as Wang Yeo and Sunny missed each other so much) 
Act of responsibility, willingness to become better; people call it ‘apology’. (Kim Shin)
Life is a mixture of all sorts of genres. What genre was your day today? Rom-com? A strange but beautiful fantasy? A sad melodrama? (Eun Tak)
There is no life that deserves to die. (Grim Reaper)
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
I don’t look up to the sky to see stars anymore. Why should I? I can just look at your eyes. (Eun Tak) 
Life is a momentary thing. You come & you go. (Eun Tak)
Even if I were to die tomorrow, I must live today. (Eun Tak)
Instead of focusing on recovering quickly, Focus on where you can recover. 
Let the past be in the past.
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
On this rainy night, what is your umbrella? The voice that responds when you call. The memories of seeing the same thing at the same time. The first time you matched each other’s pace. Did someone come to mind? Yes, that’s the person… 
Her smile reflected the light of the sun when it is the brightest. (Kim Shin) 
Sunny: What do you like?
Grim Reaper: You
Sunny: You’re driving me crazy Not that. Like hobbies / things like that
Grim Reaper: You… Your unpredictable acts draw me in more than a drama does. Your unpredictability incites my imagination. 
The ones left behind should live even harder. We might cry from time to time but we should smile a lot and cheer up. You are obligated to do that in return for the love you received. (Eun Tak) 
They say that humans live four different lives. A life in which they sow seeds, a life in which they water those seeds, a life in which they harvest those seeds and then they use the crops they’ve harvested. The fact that we have four different lives like this means that past lives and reincarnation are real, right? (Eun Tak)
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin
The Most Beautiful Quotes from the K-drama, Goblin
The Most Beautiful Quotes from the K-drama, Goblin
How could you tell me to only remember the happy times but (to) forget you? Because every moment I spent with you was a happy one, even if each and every moment with you was also sad & difficult. So did my dying to protect you become your happy ending? (Sunny/ Kim Sun) 
I love all the roads we will walk together.
I love all the sceneries we will see together.
I love all the questions we will shyly ask each other
and all the answers to those questions.
I love you in all those moments.
(Eun Tak’s Letter to Kim Shin) 
Was there anyone who made your heart pound? Anyone you missed to the point of wanting to cry? Was there anyone who made you think you would be willing to die for that person? (Secretary/ CEO Kim)
I will come as the rain. I will come as the first snowfall. I will beg the divinity to let me do just that. — Meeting you was the reward of my life. (Kim Shin) 
Some people shine later on in life. (Mechanic)
You have to come even if it takes 100 or 200 years, I’ll wait for you. (Kim Shin)
Fate is a question that I ask someone. And the answer is something you must find yourselves. (Deity)
I just… missed you so much that I couldn’t breath. My life was in danger.
Mine too.
(Kim Shin & Eun Tak)
What are you doing?
- Waiting for you.
Since when?
- I walked in all the footsteps you took.
(Kim Shin & Eun Tak)
quotes-from-kdrama-goblin

If you haven't met your soulmate, remember that goblin waited for 900 years to meet his bride. Keep calm and love yourself.

Images credit: Original authors

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful content...
    I love each and every quote...
    Best wishes to the blogger (or) author of this post. Have a great day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Unknown. The same for you~

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this! <3 This is one of the most perfect collection of quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks with love, Unknown~

      Delete
  3. There's one more quote "Every life is touched by a deity at least once"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Unknown <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. this is beautiful. thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I have my model exam for tomorrow but I was so mesmerized and involved indulged with your qoutes even though so many people had watched this series still me But you're kind of part as a role in this drama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Anonymous for your kind words <3 <3 <3

      Delete