June 16, 2019

My Absolute Boyfriend Kdrama: Top Best Quotes That Will Hit Your Heart

Edit Posted by with No comments
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes

After breaking up with you, I realize that I can’t go on without out. (Wang Joon) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
Wang Joon: Do you know the one thing that I’m sure about? Da Da doesn’t like you. For now, she just needs someone by her side.
Young Goo: I don’t care. Girlfriend is by my side instead of yours.
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
I’m not going anywhere. If I wait here, Girlfriend will come for me. I need to wait. (Young Goo) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
I guess I was looking forward to it. Eternal love that only comes out in fairytales, that childish thing. (Da Da) 
I want to be loved now. (Young Goo) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
Love is a maths problem. You can add things up all you want, but there’s no answer. You either like someone or you don’t. Just let things work themselves out. Then, at a certain moment, the answer will be clear. 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
Meeting someone and saying goodbye can be decided… by brief choices and chance. 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
Real boyfriends don’t make their girlfriends suffer. 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
Then have we met now… by chance.. Or… could it be fate? 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
When you live a hectic life, you could end up forgetting about what really matters the most. (Young Goo) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
When you give someone your heart, it’s only natural for you to keep looking for that person. That is love (Young Goo) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
You were always busy, and you always had an excuse. But those excuses were always so reasonable. So if I got disappointed or upset about it, it would only seem like I’m whining. So I always suppressed my feelings and waited for you. But regardless of how much I wait, I always came second to you. (Da Da) 
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes

A gentle reminder about how to take care of your health :D
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes
absolute-boyfriend-kdrama-quotes

Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment