July 3, 2019

'Angel's Last Mission: Love': Quotes That You Are so in Love With

Edit Posted by with No comments
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Just look at me. Think that there’s only you and me in this world. (Dan) 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
If it’s about you, even a strand of your hair is a good reason for me to care. To me, you’re the most important. (Yeon Seo) 

angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
You’re the only one for me. You’re my first and last. (Dan) 

angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
You and me, we both are alone in this world, let's be each other’s shelter. 

angels-last-mission-love-quotes
I’ll do it. Someone who exists solely for you. (Dan) 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes

The goal of my life is you. (Dan) 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
I pray that you find true love. Please let her fated partner be someone more like an angel than a real angel. (Dan) 
You fool. Humans die when they stop breathing. 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
The weather is so good today. Do you want to get married? 

angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Did you think I’d have been shocked? What’s so great about being an angel? Whetheryou were a vampire, a goblin, an alien, or whatnot, you should’ve told me. (Yeon Seo)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Do you know what it feels like to be left behind? It feels like I’m abandoned alone in an endless desert. (Yeon Seo) 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Instead of always feeling like people are targeting you, I hope you can feel that everyone is amazed with your dance. (Dan) 
Trust me. I'm different. I mean it. I hope you can believe what I said. I hope you can feel more grateful for someone who is more affectionate to you. You're the most beautiful when you dance. (Dan)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
When she was dancing, her face glowed.
 My heart suddenly begins to beat as if it’s broken.Then I suddenly feel suffocated.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
When two people meet one another, it's never meaningless. I believe in fate. That it is.. what led us… to meet each other.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
I thought of you. Until the last moment, when my final moment came.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
I make my confession. You told me to look at this human, but I began to want her. You told me to look into what’s in a human’s heart, but I keep on looking into my heart. And from my heart, my soul talks to me. I wanted to ask You this for the first time. Why am I not a human? Why am I on this side, when she is on that side? Can we be angels to one another? No, if it’s possible, I wish to be a human to her. I wish to be a human who can embrace her with my warmth. I wish to be a human who can lie and say, ‘Everything is alright’. I wish to be a human who can sometimes forget painful memories. I wish to be a human who can bleed with a cut from a knife, so that she could blow on it to make it better. They may be as fragile as glass, weak, and a mess, but I wish to be a human who can risk one’s life for love. I wish to risk my life to love. Is this possible?
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes


angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
No one in this world likes me. I don’t care about that. But it is not okay for you to not like me. I hate it. (Yeon Seo)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes


angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Only an angel who has received true love can become a human. 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
It’s you again?
Yes. It’s me.
It’s always you.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
This is me. Think of this as me. You're okay when you're with me. Even without me, it's as if I am here with you. You can go anywhere if you have this. I'll put a spell on it. (Dan)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
If we do not have much time left, then I will love him even more so that I won’t regret anything. (Yeon Seo)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Kang Woo: You aren't a fool who could be with someone that will be gone.
Yeon Seo: People die too. No one can stay with you until the day you die. I know that the best.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
People are more excited to hear about others’ failure than their success.
You really know nothing about humans. No humans in this world fall in love after getting everything ready.
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes


angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
This is a dream, isn’t it?
Then in this dream, let’s take pictures until we grow old. 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
You really are a human now, aren’t you? You’re going to stay by my side until the day you die, right? 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
I look like a human on the outside. But since I'm not completely human, my wings pop out, and my wounds heal on their own. But other than those things, I’m just like any other man. I run out of breath and sweat. (Dan)
angels-last-mission-love-quotes 
If you take your proposal back, I can propose to you. I can do it hundreds of times. I will make it formal.
 angels-last-mission-love-quotesangels-last-mission-love-quotesangels-last-mission-love-quotes 
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
angels-last-mission-love-quotes
Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment