September 15, 2019

Hotel Del Luna Kdrama Quotes: My Top Favorites

Edit Posted by with No comments
 hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Man Wol: I’m not really sorry that I twisted your fate and dragged you here.
Chan Sung: It’s not that you dragged me here. It might be that I was pulled in the direction of my heart. 
You take up all my nights and dreams. (Chan Sung to Man Wol)
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Chan Sung: If you don’t like driving, why did you buy so many cars?
Man Wol: Because they are pretty.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
She told me she would protect me. She really did protect me. But it’s a little embarrassing.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
- At the previous hotel, I felt proud to see the customers off. But here, I feel lonely.
- That’s because you won’t ever see them again. When you see me off, don’t feel lonely.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes 
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
It’s always better to share nice experiences.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
I don’t care if this place is a prison or a fence to you. I’ll be here with you. 
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Stay by my side.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Love can be medicine, or it can be poison. It is what it is.
To let go is harder than holding on.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Don’t cry too much for me. I lived a happy life, thanks to you. My handsome love, goodbye.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Take this with you. You left flowers on my grave too. I got these to give to you. I asked Ma Goo and I put myself in a huge debt to get this for you. She told me that I have to live a really good life, in order to repay her for the favor she’s done for me. So you don’t need to worry about me… Goodbye, Hyung Joong.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Every sight you see with me will look different. From now on, drinking alone here won’t make you happy. Mark my words. You’ll be waiting for me to suddenly show up like today.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
It is quite impressive that a spirit of a human can remain for this long as a small light.
It’s a curse he cast upon himself. He’s staying here as a small light because of the promise he made to Man Wol.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
I’ll give you my extra years. I don’t mind dying for you, so you can have it all.
A 1300 years age difference won’t stop us from giving you that childhood connection we know you all hate.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
You arrogant, foolish, self pitying human. Now that you've walked into the place of your punishment, take responsibility for your sins.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quoteshotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Why is it that humans never think about their wrongs and only blame others?
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Humans can be more dangerous than ghosts.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
I’m sure you have things you miss in the old times… that you can’t go back to.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Man Wol. I’ll keep you in my heart and become the moon that never falls, to watch you from afar.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
I’ll be happy as long as I can see you.
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
hotel-del-luna-kdrama-quotes
Feeling sad and disappointed is only natural when witnessing disappearances. When a flower withers away, just like it dreams of new blossom, you’ll live, meet, and love again.
Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment