October 6, 2019

'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' Quotes to Remember (You All May Love the Last One)

Edit Posted by with 1 comment
moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-quotes
I want to do whatever I can to survive and live. I want to live. (Hae Soo)
Avoiding this will not change everything. You have to be strong. (Wang Wook)
Whatever your worries are, you will forget them once you play.
You need to share your burdens in order to lighten them. (Hae Soo)
Eat your meals properly. Sleep well too. Try not to have bad dreams if you can. (Hae Soo)
I am most scared of myself. Not you, Your Highness. Even though they are my feelings, I cannot figure out where they are headed. No matter how much I try to change direction… it is not working. (Hae Soo)
I just do not want to see you live a life controlled by others. It is really not worth living like that. (Wang So)
You could be living well and just end up dying one day. You can fall right out of the sky then end up living in a place like this. So just follow your heart and live. Do everything you want to do and live however you want. (Hae Soo)
No one can save me but myself. (Hae Soo)
No matter how many times you are reborn. You will eventually have to pay for what you have done.
It is enough for me to be remembered by one person. (Court Lady Oh)
Are you trying to make me give up on you or… Do you want me to look only at you? (Wang So)
Whenever I come to you, all my problems seem to become lighter. So, how can I live without seeing you? If you are not going to come to me, do not give me hope either. For me… it is torture. (Wang So)
Wolves are known to follow one female wolf until death
You said you did not like me anymore. That was a lie, right? This is not the palace, and the king is not watching. I wanted to ask you this. I risked my life and I left the palace. There was not a day that I was not waiting for two years. I wanted to go back to that time, I wished for it again and again. So, I wanted to tell you I trust you. I will ask you again. Answer me, and do not lie. Answer me. Do you still love me? (Hae Soo to Wang So)
Life is like a dream. Right and wrong. Love and hate. They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace. Do you still think that you don’t have my whole heart and resent me? I am always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead of love, not allowing you to rest in peace.
I still love you.
When you gave up everything and stood by me in the rain... When you threw your body in the way of a flying arrow to protect me… You became someone I could never forget in my life. I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving. I’m afraid that you may think that I left you and that you left me. I yearn for you so much, but I can’t be near you. I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences, I will be waiting for you… every day. (The letter to Wang So from Hae Soo before she died)
If we are not from the same world, I will find you, my Soo. (Wang So)
moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-quotes
Life is too short and flies fast, so you must live and enjoy it as you could.
Life is fleeting. (Wang So)
Images credit: Original authors

1 comment:

  1. That letterπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete