November 3, 2019

'W - Two Worlds' Korean Drama: The Best Quotes to Remember

Edit Posted by with No comments
She is the key to my life. (Kang Chul)
I found out later, the reason I was the only one who kept getting summoned here; it was because this man said I was the key to his life. At that point, the heroine of this webtoon had already changed from Yoon So Hee to Oh Yeon Joo. (Yeon Joo)
Rather than being eaten up by him, I’ll eat him up instead. (Oh Seung Moo)
Just because it’s not a lie doesn’t mean it’s true. (Kang Chul)
No one looks at the context, they only see the effect and believe it as a fact. (Kang Chul)
No matter how important revenge is, there can be times where love goes beyond that. (Yeon Joo)
Find the method not the cause! (Kang Chul)
That’s no formula with love! (Yeon Joo)
Thank you for saving me. I didn't know how to live/ But I know now.
The first purpose of the characters are to deliver the story. When the purpose is gone, the character disappears forever. On the contrary, when a character’s purpose becomes clear… then the character becomes one of the main characters by force. (Kang Chul)
No one remembers me there and no one in this world knows what I went through. (Yeon Joo)
If you lost your goal in life, you can set up a new goal. Don't jump off a bridge and give up your life. (Yeon Joo)

Kang Chul: Who are you that you can decide what to do with my life?
Yeon Joo: Because I love you!!
You can never shoot me because I made you like that. I made you a rightous man. A man who lives according to law and conscience. Even when you take a revenge, it has to be lawful. (Oh Sung Moo to Kang Chul)
Trust me and wait for me... until I come out. (Yeon Joo)
How should I put it? You are charming in an idotic way. (Kang Chul to Yeon Joo)
Once I make my mind, I never get swayed. (Kang Chul)
Nowadays my heart might be malfunctioning as I’m wavering too easily so stop doing things like crying or confessing if you want to stay with me for a long time. (Kang Chul to Yeon Joo)
I was afraid I may never be able to see you again. (Kang Chul to Yeon Joo)
Starting from now on, your life isn't my dad' work. That's finished, completely. Starting from now on,,, think of this as a sequel that we're making together. My taste is different from my dad. Murder cases, revenge, gun fights, and thriller. I hate all of those kinds of things. My taste... is a sweet romance. (Yeon Joo to Kang Chul)
Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment