March 27, 2020

'Crash Landing on You' Kdrama: The Best Quotes That You Love

Edit Posted by with No comments
I wish you could be happy even after I leave, Jeong Hyeok. (Seri)
Jeong Hyeok, do you want to be my destiny? (Seri)
Next year, the year after that, and even the year after that, will all be good. Because I’ll be thinking of you. I’ll be grateful that you were born into this world. I’ll be grateful that the person I love is still breathing. (Jeong Hyeok)
I don't want to constantly look back on this day and be regretful in the future, that's why. I could've protected her if I'd been faster. I could have saved her if I'd done a better job. I don't want to be thinking like that. You know how miserable it is to live a life like that. On my way back home, I couldn't even breathe. I was worried I might have put her in trouble. If something happens to her, I'll be living in hell until the day I die. (Jeong Hyeok)
I wonder which one is love. Hoping that you're worrying about me like I am for you and wishing that you're pining for me like I do for you. Is this love? Or on the other hand, is it wishing that you won't be worried about me, that you'll forget about me and all the moments we've shared? Is that love? If it's neither, is it love that I'm willing to go through everything from the very beginning just so I can meet you once again? (Seri)
At the end of that long dream, I finally made a choice. That even if I turned back time, a hundred different ways… I would choose to meet you again. I would want to know you and fall in love. I would make that sad and dangerous choice every time. (Seri)
Even if I have to worry about losing you every day, I want to have you in my life. Even if it breaks my heart because it's a dream that can't come true, I'd like to sincerely dream of the future. (Jeong Hyeok)
crash-landing-on-you-best-quotes 
There is an Indian proverb that goes, “sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station.” Throughout my life, I always felt like I was on the wrong train. One time, I wanted to give up. I didn’t want to go anywhere. Look where I am now. I took the wrong train again, and a very wrong one at that. (Seri)
I got on the wrong train, and that very train brought me here. It brought me to the place I've yearned to come every morning and night. It brought me to my destination. (Seri)
This is awkward for me, having someone that is not myself. You looked at me, listened to me, smiled at me, ate with me, kept promise with me even if we didn’t make any contract, and protected me. All along you were by my side. And I had you by my side. (Seri)
I’d never lived the kind of life where I could be loved by those whom I love, but I still…wanted to hear someone say that I could live and that I must keep on living. (Seri)
But as you are leaving soon, please do me this favor. Take care. Don't get hurt. Live a good life. Don't forget us. (Pyo Chi Su)
crash-landing-on-you-best-quotes
Keep only the people you like in your heart. Only then you can eat well and sleep well. (Jeong Hyeok)
- Seri: You shouldn’t be good to people who beat you up. Those who throw punches don’t know how much it hurts, only those who take punches do. If someone tries to harass you, throw a punch first.
- The kid: Did you do that?
- Me? Yes, I did that. Then they stopped harassing me. They stopped coming near me too.
As long as she’s in my sight, I will protect her. (Jeong Hyeok)
- Jeong Hyeok: I can’t protect you when I can’t see you.
- Seri: Is that why you’re upset? Because you couldn’t see me?
- Jeong Hyeok: So you should stay in my sight.
- Seri: What if I stay within your sight?
- Jeong Hyeok: Then you’ll be safe. As long as you stay in my sight.
You’re my bodyguard. How could you leave me without my permission? You told me to be within your sight. You said as long as I stay within your sight, I would be safe. Come back now. I miss you. (Seri)
- Seri: Why did you come here at this hour when it’s freezing out there? What on earth are you doing here?
- Jeong Hyeok: Must you ask? I came for you. I figured you’d be waiting for me.
Usually, I don’t get scared, but now I’m a bit scared. I’m scared something might happen to you. Does this mean you have become a special person for me? (Seri)
I don’t want to go back. I just want to stay here with you. I want to marry you, and have a child that looks like you. I want to see you with gray hair and wrinkles. I want to see you grow old.
They say things you can’t buy with money are the most priceless. This is a priceless experience.
You're waiting for someone, but even you think that you're pathetic. That's not love. It's an obsession. The love you once had has changed and is now rotting. You should throw it away. (Seung Joon)
crash-landing-on-you-best-quotes
She might sound cold as the cold wind in the winter, but her heart is warm like a spring breeze. (Seung Joon)
Dan has someone she loves. And the guy loves Dan more than even his own life. So I have no choice. We only live once. And they love each other more than their lives. (Dan’s mom talking about Dan and Seung Joon)
I was wrong. When I die, there is someone who cries for me. The fact that you are that person makes me both sad and happy. (Seung Joon)
Life is full of surprises. You can’t be sure of anything in life.
You came into my life like a gift. I’m just grateful for that.
It’s the prettiest ring I have ever seen. I won’t take it off for the rest of my life. No matter what happens, I will remember you. (Seri)
- Seri: Jeong Hyeok, don’t forget about me.
- Jeong Hyeok: I won’t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment