October 14, 2020

The Comforting, Meaningful Quotes From the KDrama '18 Again' That Tug at Your Heartstrings (Part 1)

Edit Posted by with No comments
As you know, a TV series is good as it can make you cry, laugh, touch your heart, and learn life lessons. This is what I have felt every episode in '18 Again', particularly through its quotes.
Do not do things that you will regret later. Even if it is someone you hate...
Happy parents raise happy children.
If you feel like you are going to regret it, do not stop. Keep going.
I know today was tough. But it is all right. You did well today.
Dae Young: It is okay.
Da Jung: What?
Dae Young: Whatever it is. Everything is okay.
Da Jung: You do not even know why I am having a hard time.
Dae Young: If I ask, you will have to think about it. Then, it will be hard on you again. On a day like this, we should just rest. We can enjoy the night breeze and drink beer together.
Your well-being comes first.
Love and rain go hand in hand.
On rainy days. people can measure how big their love is.
Even when they share umbrellas, as everyone holds them a different angle, it is clearly visible how big their love is.
Making a living is supposed to be hard. Everyone has a tough job.
They are so small and insignificant. You considered them to be unimportant. But these small things make you smile. I finally realized that.
On the days I miss him, he becomes a part of my memories. Our warmth blocked the cold night wind. Having someone in my corner comforted me on a difficult day.
Parents need to trust their kids and be confident so that their kids can be confident too.
People does not change that easily.
You can live as a mom in front of your kids, but to me, you can be a daughter forever. If anyone upsets you, tell me. I am always on your side.
You said you were the happiest when you watch me play. I wanted to show you again.

Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment