October 1, 2020

Flower of Evil Kdrama Ep.14 - 16: Beautiful Quotes for Those Who Cannot Move on Just Yet

Edit Posted by with No comments
Image credit: Hourly Joongi
You may also be interested in:
Questioning acting skills of each other, They had the pettiest fights when trying to avoid being caught haha~
Hyun Soo asks Ji Won to unlock the handcuffs.
Ji Won: No, you are going to run away without me.
Hyun Soo: Do you have that little trust in me?
Ji Won: No, it is because I know you too well.
Ji Won to Hyun Soo: We had our happy and heartbreaking moments but every single moment with you will remain a beautiful moment to me.

Final episode

Ji Won: Are you parents not coming? It is your one and only wedding; I do not want you to regret anything.
Hyun Soo: I will do it twice then.... To me, you are the only one I have.
You look good in pastel.

The confused friendship haha

Soft jokes
I feel like we each have one foot chained to a post and are running around and around in circles. You run after me, only seeing me from behind, and I flee from you because I do not want you to see me from the front. In the end, neither of us takes a step forward.
I want you to think about what you really want. Then you can decide so that you will not end up hating yourself.
Mommy wants Daddy to be happy. Mommy wants Daddy to live freely at least once. (Ji Won to Eun Ha)
Meeting you planted a belief in me. All the pain we are suffering from seems to be leading us toward a life of something greater. (Hae Soo)
You and I somehow got lost during our journey in life. We will end up wandering around a lot. That is why we need to have a starting point so that we will not get lost again. (Hae Soo to Hyun Soo)
Hyun Soo: Does that mean that you are leaving?... I finally took one step toward you, why are you running away?
Ji Won: I get my hopes up and get disappointed. I cannot do it anymore.
Hyun Soo: Cannot you change your mind?... I will be good to you. I will like you for real.
The meaning of The Place Where the Morning Star Rests:
Hyun Soo: There is a god named Hephaestus, the god of metalworking. He was the ugliest god and everyone hated him because of his nasty personality. So he always spent his time in his workshop, but he had a wife whom he loved dearly. Her name was Venus - The morning star.
Eun Ha: Dad, did you buy me a gift?
Hyun Soo: Sorry, I forgot.
Eun Ha: It is okay. Dad, you are my gift. I like you more than anything in the world.
Hyun Soo: Daddy, too.

Images credit: Original authors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment