October 10, 2020

Favorite Quotes From 'More Than Friends' TV Series (So Far)

Edit Posted by with No comments

 

- Woo Yeon when Lee Soon was about to fly abroad: A typhoon or a blizzard. Bad turbulence or deteriorating weather conditions. So that planes cannot take off.
- Mom: If they cannot take off today, they will take off tomorrow. You cannot lock down a plane. You cannot lock down a plane, but you can lock down a person's heart. If you want to say something, say it before he leaves. Or you will regret it.

I am okay if you go to the opposite site of the Earth. I do not care if there is a 12 hours time difference. I can wait for you even if it takes years. I like you. I liked you a lot. I liked you for a while. (Woo Yeon's first confession to Lee Soo at the airport) 

Do not think about others, only think about yourself. Weigh the options and run the one that’s more profitable for yourself. Humans are selfish creatures, everyone else will put themselves first. No one puts others first. (Lee Soo)
Do you think my feeling is funny? Is it funny to you? I do not need you to like me, but I pray this feeling will disappear. (Woo Yeon on her call)

If I need to have a excuse to meet you, how many excuses I have to make in the future? (Jun Su asked Woo Yeon)

I learned something after ending my deep unrequited love. The heart cannot be controlled. Liking someone and being unable to like someone... I cannot control my feelings and I keep hurting others. It is not fair. (Woo Yeon)
It is not like they pay me enough to take away my pride. You should not lower yourself either. If you do, you will have to bow your head and go on your knees.
It is okay to get lost since it will show you the way. (Lee Soo to Woo Yeon)
I was wrong... Wind blows in order to come back. (Woo Yeon)
- How much money will you take for you to leave me?

- Maybe 500 million won?

- I will give you one billion won. Marry me.
Woo Yeon: People said that you have to confess or apologize after kissing someone. I will apologize, I am sorry. I made a sin worth to be killed. 
Lee Soo: You should pay for your sin. You will pay it by seeing me forever..
Seoul... 
is a place of nightmares... 
is a weird country... 
I can go anywhere... 
but to return to this city. (Lee Soo)
- I do not like Seoul. It is boring. (Lee Soo)
- You are not bored, you are just lonely. If you ignore it, it will grow out of control. (Uncle)
There is a reason for everything. There is nothing you cannot figure out if you question it. If you still cannot find the reason notwithstanding that, it may be best to just let it go.
They are my feelings, but I cannot do as I wish. Whenever I see you, they come back to life. (Woo Yeon to Lee Soo)
Those who are meant to meet will meet.
Lee Soo: Why are you working at an office? You wanted to be a writer. Or a calligraphist.
Woo Yeon: I realized it is not for everyone. I had to find a job since I had to make a living.
Lee Soo: That is not right. You should do what you want to.
Woo Yeon: How many people do you think actually do everything they want?
Lee Soo: Race, sex, religion, parents, job, spouse, et cetera. Among the factors that affect your life, the only ones you can choose are your job and spouse. Would not it be too miserable if you cannot choose those either?
Woo Yeon: You are so lucky. You get to see this tomorrow too.
Lee Soo: Tomorrow will be different.
Woo Yeon: Are there no stars tomorrow?
Lee Soo: You will not be here tomorrow.
Woo Yeon: You are wind. You go all over the place. Why does it come and knock down all the flower petals?
Lee Soo: I am sure they did not come to knock them down. It probably came to look at the flowers too.
You seem to have some stupid belief that everything will be peaceful if you suffer a little by yourself. Stop that, it is bad for you. If you do not care about yourself, why will anyone else? (Lee Soo to Woo Yeon)

Images and gif credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment