May 16, 2021

'Vincenzo' Kdrama Quotes That May Pick You Back Up After the Void It Left

Edit Posted by with No comments


When I feel stressed or something, I come and read some dramas' quotes. To me, they are the place of healing with life lessons. How about you?~
A chance is reserved only for those who are worthy. (Jun Woo)
All the criticisms children give to their parents will come back as regrets. Do not do something you will regret. Regret is the most painful thing in life. (Vincenzo)
All this time we thought we were weak. But we were not weak. We just did not try to be strong.

 

At times like this, we must find out who their enemies are. Because the enemy of my enemy is a friend. (Vincenzo)
Before you fight, you must consider three things first. Their skill, their greed, and their cunning. (Vicenzo)
Destiny is not heavy, it is just you are weak. The weaker you are, the heavier your fate.
Do not talk about age. All age does is give you a lot of responsibilities. (Vincenzo)
Everyone! The real gold is in your hearts. (Ki Kyeon)
Giving up on a hopeless war will give you a new opportunity.
- Gyeong Ja: Life is not always rosy for everyone. No matter how hard you try, you rarely get your way.
- Vincenzo: It is probably because you are so full of excuses.
How can you be so proud of destroying the powerless? Why do not you quit being a lawyer and start anew as an actor? (Yoo Chan)
- How can you tell if I am repenting?
- You do not repent with words. You do it by showing how much you have changed.
I am going to hug you for ten seconds. Let's say I am testing to see if I have feelings for you. (Vincenzo)
I am still a villain, but could not care less about justice. Justice is weak and empty. One cannot win against villains with justice alone.
If merciless justice exists, I am willing to yield to it. Even villains long to live in a peaceful world. However, since that is impossible, I have taken up a new hobby. Getting rid of garbage. If I do not do that, people will die underneath the garbage.
There is one last thing I would like to say from a villain’s perspective. Evil is...prevalent and vehement. (Vincenzo)
I never make promises unless it's for business purposes. But I promise you this. I will come back. (Vincenzo to Cha Young)
I will join hands with Vincenzo. I will team up with a pro. (Han Seo)
I will make a decision I will not regret. (Han Seo)
- I was scared to death. Why did not you answer your phone? That is what technology is for. - I did not want to put you in danger. I am sorry.
- And what if I am? We are partners, so we should share the danger.
Justice is right only when it is impeccable.
- Love has no reason.
- It should. Everyone pretends there is no reason, but there always is.
- I prefer love that has no reason.

 

Only evil can punish evil. (Vincenzo)
- Paolo: Now that I am your boss, I would like to see you be more loyal.
- Vincenzo: I am already ready to show my loyalty to you as long as you deserve it.
People barely notice newcomers but you will notice a person's absence. (Mr. Nam)
Revenge should be done with a cold heart.
The only way to get rid of your anger is by fighting it. Stand your ground and fight back. Enlightenment is what you get when you win that battle. 
There are people who readily accept their punishment and there are those who are shameless even after committing crimes. In any case, only the kind-hearted and the weak suffer. Those who are truly weak endure the feeling of helplessness and rage.
There is a limit to pain, but there is no limit to one's fear. (Vincenzo)
True friends are like two souls in one body. Do not get hurt since it will hurt me, too. (Cha Young)
Villains never break up because they are intense - even when they love. (Vincenzo)
Vincenzo: You deserve to be my brother.
Han Seo: Thank you, Hyung. Thank you for everything.
What mothers cherish their entire lives are the beautiful smiles their children give them.
Whether it is a lie or an exaggeration, a good appearance is all they care about. (Junu)
You cure at me, and it is fine. We play hockey, and I feel at ease. And it just feels like I am drinking with a friend. That is how I feel. (Han Seo)
Your best source of protection is not a gun or a sword. It is your brain. (Vincenzo)
- You should have called sooner. Was not I your only hope?
- No. You were the 57th person I called.

 Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment