July 13, 2021

'Mine' Korean Drama's Good Quotes That Really Got to You

Edit Posted by with No comments

Gif credit: Ryn-s Tumblr
All that was mine become twisted.
Delaying the truth does not mean you can avoid it.
(Be brave!!~)
Do you think you are a mom just because you gave birth?
Even if the world turns its back on you, if you have just one person who believes in you, you can go on living. (Mother Emma)
Everyone is different, and it is fine to be different. There is nothing wrong with that.
Goading someone into it is worse than spilling the beans.
Gratitude and apologies are not always expressed by the right people.
I am a lesbian.... I have no reason to apologize to anyone for my sexual identity. But I am sorry that I deceived you.
If you live a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.

If life were to go as we expected, we would not even believe in God.
I have followed my heart, and every decision I made has made me who I am today.
It is easier to decide if you put yourself in their shoes. She said I should take action even if I am scared of the results.
I thought I loved painting, but I was wrong. I only enjoyed the memories of painting with you. I could not paint anymore after I let you go. I could not do anything, but pine for the days I spent with you. You are my painting. (Seo Hyun to Suzy)
I will protect you.
People are the scariest of all.
The things you have said, the things you have done, and the values you have strived to keep throughout your life are what you will bring when you die.
The whole world does not need to know about us. It is enough for you and me to remember the truth that we loved each other. What I wanted was not approval from the world. I just wanted you to muster up your courage. So I am happy now. Wherever I am, I will remember your face today. You could not help but run over to me. That look on your face. How you look today. That is all I need. (Suzy to Seo Hyun at the airport)
To be respected by others, I should respect them first.
When I gain something, I must lose something in return.
I think I have found the answer. The ability to love myself despite having lost everything. That is the answer. Mine.

Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment