July 23, 2021

'My Roommate Is a Gumiho' Korean Drama Quotes That You Love and Want to Read

Edit Posted by with No comments

The beautiful drama 'My Roommate is a Gumiho' is better than what I expected. Its quotes are not an exception.
A reckless and bold confession. Now I think about it, she [Dam] has always been like this. She never hesitates and she í daring. Living a thousand years, I have seen, heard, and touched many things, but I have never felt anything. Just like the scenarios out of the window, everything in my life passed by so fast and hazily. (Woo Yeo)
Before I try so hard to get loved, I need to learn to love myself. After I made that decision, I realized how loveable I am. (Jae Jin)
Before 1,000 years is up, before you grow more than 9 tails, if you manage to learn to be patient, to love, to sacrifice, and to eventually find a reason to live... if someone who desperately wishes you to live is waiting, you will turn into a human.

- Dam: Did you win the lottery?
- Woo Yeo: I do not need to. I am already rich.
Life goal!
Even if someone else [Sun Woo] has feelings for me, I cannot stop thinking about him [Woo Yeo]. (Dam)
I am the only rival of myself.
The queen of self-esteem!
I do not want to forget a single moment. Even if I have to be heartbroken for the rest of my life, and even if I can never see him [Woo Yeo] again. (Dam)

If you have regrets, why do not you try one last time? (Seo Woo to Sun Woo)
If you were taught well at home, you wouldn’t be here judging people by their looks. (Dam)
I like you. And I want you to like me too. (Dam to Woo Yeo)
Admire that Dam can be so honest with her feelings.~
I like you. I like that you speak so casually and the way you look when you glance at me carelessly. I like everything about you. (Sun Woo to Dam)
What a soft tender confession!
I love it. How you trust me. And how you are here by my side. I love it.
I me her [Dam], and for the first time, I felt like I fell from the clouds and bumped into reality. I became a significant being to someone. I was no longer a dream that vanishes after a night. I became a part of someone's everyday life. I had someone to wait for, so time stopped passing by meaninglessly. (Woo Yeo)
I should always treat someone I like with love. (Dam)
It does not matter how long it takes you to learn something. If you want to learn it, you go ahead and do it! There is no time limit on knowledge and I think I/ we often put one on it… (Hye Sun)
I think it is better that I cry than to make someone else cry. (Jae Jin)
I thought I would not mind quietly disappearing from this world. But you made me want to live. I have always found it uncomfortable being with someone, but I like having you around. Seeing you hurt makes me angry. This is me saying I love you. (Woo Yeo to Dam)
I wished you would not give up on what you like. (Woo Yeo to Dam)
If the person you love wishes stuff like those for you, would you fall hard too?
- Jae Jin: I like you, Hye Sun.
- Hye Sun: I do not like you. Do you still like me?
- Jae Jin: Yes, I do.
All of the love confessions in this drama are unique in their own way.~
Perhaps I knew from the beginning. That you would change my destiny. That you would bring meaning into my meaningless and worthless life (Woo Yeo)
We are sure you are in love haha...
- Soo Kyeong: Do you like him so much?
- Dam: Yes! Way more than chicken! I like him more than anything.
Spring came. But I did not feel warm at all. I was still living in the cold winter.
Days without her significant one.
Then let it collapse. (Soo Kyeong)
There is always madness in love. Liking someone means that you are misunderstanding that person in your own way. So what I am trying to say, you could be Fermina Daza to someone and that is not a misunderstanding... "To him, she seemed so beautiful, so seductive, so different from ordinary people. That he could not understand why no one was as disturbed as he by the clicking of her heels on the paving stones. Why no one else's heart was wild with the breeze stirred by the sights of her veils. Why everyone did not go mad with the movements of her braid, the flights of her hand, the gold of her laughter. He could not understand why anyone would not fall in love with her." (Woo Yeo)
Things were like that until the moment I met you. You were my only joy. The only reason I waited to face another day. (Woo Yeo to Dam)
We are the ones to decide our own destiny, not the stupid thread. (Dam)
Yasss!
- Woo Yeo: You were supposed to keep the marble, not fall in love with the owner.
- Dam: You were supposed to steal my energy, not my heart.
You will always be my destiny.
Haha, red threads of every other couple here are nothing compared to this red sweater rope of fate. APPROVED!~~

 

Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment