November 30, 2021

Best "Melancholia" Kdrama Quotes to Think and Change: Ep.5 & 6

Edit Posted by with 1 comment
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
While working on his thesis, Jin Ho must have fought terribly. Against numbers, against time, and against himself. It is a desperate fight that is solely one's own. No one can help or get in the way. I do not think Jin Ho resented you. He just fell in love with that problem. With all his heart. (Yoon Su to Seung Yoo)
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
There are many ways to live life. Sometimes, you take shortcuts and go faster than others. But if you cross the line and drive on the shoulder, you could hurt others. Most importantly, you will hurt yourself.... I am warning you not to take the wrong path. (Yoon Su to Ye Rin)
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
I guarantee you that you two will fight a lot when you are married. Even if you marry someone with the same values, married life is tough. You and she [Yoon Su] have different backgrounds and habits. You have nothing in common. (Sung Jae's mother to Sung Jae)
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
- Seung Yoo: I am not trying to beat you. I am not trying to hurt you either.... Do not push yourself because of me. Do not let your anxiety and distress destroy you. You need to stop.
- Ye Rin: Then back down. You promised that you will not compete with me. Keep your promise.
- Seung Yoo: I am sorry. I do not think I can keep that promise now. It is not because I want to beat you. It is because I want to become a better person.
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
- Seung Yoo: What if I come across a math problem that I cannot help but love? What if I want to solve it like crazy?
- Yoon Su: There are math problems you cannot help but want to solve and fall in love with them. When you continue to study math, you are bound to come across these problems. But when you give all of your energy to one thing, it also means you are losing yourself. It will destroy and hurt you.
- Seung Yoo: What if I find a math problem that is worth all of this damage?
- Yoon Su: Do not look for it. The problem will find you when you become strong and stable enough that you will not get hurt while trying to solve it. I believe that one day, you will achieve that.
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6
- Sung Jae: How do you think you will feel when we have a child? Will not you want to do all you can for its sake?
- Yoon Su: Doing all I can to love my child is different from putting my child first at the expense of other children.
melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6melancholia-kdrama-quotes-ep-5-6

1 comment:

  1. Hello ^^ hope you're doing okay..I wanted to ask about the drama script..was everything removed from your blog?

    ReplyDelete