November 17, 2021

"My Name" Kdrama Quotes: Cold but Cool

Edit Posted by with No comments
Because I hesitated, another person precious to me died.
Do not struggle alone anymore. You can lean on me anytime.
my-name-kdrama-quotesmy-name-kdrama-quotes
- Do you have to get revenge? Regardless of the price you pay?
- I will handle all of it.
my-name-kdrama-quotes
I never once betrayed someone who trusted in me. So why does everyone keep betraying me?
my-name-kdrama-quotes
my-name-kdrama-quotesmy-name-kdrama-quotes
Investigations are like sandcastles. You work hard to build it up, but the wave comes and knocks it down constantly. But if you keep at it, the low tide will come eventually.
my-name-kdrama-quotes
It is a world of villains. If you are gonna lie, put more thought into it.
There are many kinds of people in this world. And every person thinks they are special. But if you take a closer look, they are only two categories. The predator and the prey.
my-name-kdrama-quotes
The whole purpose of living could be a search for when to find a person like that. A person who can tell that you are in pain and that life is too hard.
my-name-kdrama-quotes
Think it over in solitary confinement. You will have lots of time.
This is your last chance. Your chance to stop being foolish.

my-name-kdrama-quotes

- What things do you like? Don't you have any hobbies?
- No, I do not.
- Well, then what fun is life?
- Is life supposed to be fun?
my-name-kdrama-quotes

Images and gifs credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment