December 2, 2021

"The Red Sleeve Cuff" Kdrama (Ep.5 & 6): Moments You Are Obsessed With

Edit Posted by with 1 comment
the red sleeve cuff kdrama ep5&6 moments
'The Red Sleeve Cuff' Kdrama continues to be good! I love our OTP and their relationship dynamics utterly and completely. Here are some highlights from episodes 5 and 6:

1. She butters him up haha. And of course, he loves it!

2. He buys books for her and the confusion whether it is a punishment or reward lol

3. "Was it that I was captivated by you?" Is it the turning point of the story? In the good or bloody way? Hope the first!

At first, I saw no need to correct you. But as time passed, I lost the will to tell you. That was because the moments we shared in the library were special to me. The moments we were together there, I thought you were captivated by me. But I am not sure anymore. Did I captivate you? Were you really captivated by me? Or was it that I was captivated by you? (Yi San)

4. How he runs over, freaks out, and runs away out of embarrassment. As a bonus, his foolish guard calls him (the master) foolish lmao. His crush on her is incurable and soooo adorable.

5. His mom talks about his future and the reality of his marriage. He acknowledges those responsibilities, too. His mom makes a masterful setup for Deok Im to know her place :(.

6. The poetry reading scene had my heart blooming.

With who I love and who likes me, I will hold your hand and part with you.
If you are affectionate and love me, I will hold your hand and go back with you.
If you are affectionate and love me, I will hold your hand and go in your carriage.

7. He does not dislike that Deok Im sees him at his most vulnerable. He gives an honest answer to an honest question.

8. "I will remain by your side until the very end [unconditionally]." Admire that she is bold risking a harsh punishment to walk in.

9, The riddle scene is funny. After she leaves, he chuckles about 'King Sejong' lol.

And here are Deok Im's answers! She has successfully impressed the queen.

10. She hurries back to see him after he has got freed out of confinement. When they share that special look, whose heart does not melt?

11. I hope the queen does not keep her permanently. :))

12. Oh oh he is jealous! Love their genuine communication and they stop and change their opinions once facts change. Appreciated!

13. Long-awaited fan-service water bathing scene! It is totally REASONABLE that Deok Im goes goggle-eyed at his abs, freaking out and falling. kkk. The sound of breathing, sexual tension, and yearning moments~~ The serotonin that Kdramas give us! By the way, is she staring at his lips?


Images credit: Original authors

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the pictures on this page. Help!

    ReplyDelete