January 10, 2022

"Jirisan" Kdrama Quotes That Leave You an Impression

Edit Posted by with No comments
jirisan-kdrama-quotes
Our job is to come back safely from a dangerous place. We must support each other. If you get blown away, so do I. If I fall, so do you. So let’s both be careful.
If you feel like you are going around in a circle, go the opposite way.
There is a famous proverb, “mountains hallucinate people.”
They just made an unfortunate choice.
Please stop hiding and pretending you are okay like you used to do. When things get tough, you can talk to me. Just promise me one thing.
From now on, wherever you go, and whatever you do, move with me. If you get in trouble by yourself, I will not forgive you.
Everyone has a mountain in their own heart. Some go up mountains to live, and some go up to die.
The mindset that hikers have when they climb the mountain is not important. Because all we do is to keep them safe. If you have a burden in your heart, put it down. A mountain’s just a mountain.
jirisan-kdrama-quotes
jirisan-kdrama-quotes
jirisan-kdrama-quotes
jirisan-kdrama-quotes

Images credit: Original authors

0 comments:

Post a Comment