June 5, 2022

"Again My Life" Kdrama: Memorable Quotes

Edit Posted by with No comments

again-my-life-kdrama-quotes
A country can survive even after a war. A country can also survive disease and poverty. But a country without justice will not be able to survive in the end. (Hee Woo)

Fight. And make sure you win. (Seok Kyu)

The law is a set of rules that the nation has the right to enforce and execute. If we keep changing it like you suggest, it is no longer a law. (Hee Woo)

Do not view people as numbers. Unless restructuring is inevitable. (Kim Gun Young)

You can only catch a big fish once the sun sets and the evening dew forms. You have to throw in your bait, gather up the paste bait, and wait until then. Just wait a little bit. It will be night in no time and the evening dew will form. (Yong Jin)

You cannot catch the devil unless you become an even worse monster.
You cannot catch the devil unless you become an even worse monster. (Grim Reaper)

You need the power to realize justice. (Hee Woo)

You see, conviction is useless unless you know for sure that you can win. Prepare thoroughly before you strike so you can win. (Kim Seok Hoon)

Economic growth may hold a country together, but there is only one thing that can bring about its demise. Corruption. (Hee Woo)

Who cares if I am crazy as long as I catch all the bad guys? (Hee Woo)

I have been given another life. I am changing the future for the people whom I cherish. (Hee Woo)

I must live differently than before. I must become stronger. Much stronger. A lot more. So I can protect myself, my family, and everyone. (Hee Woo)

I am changing the future for the people whom I cherish.

Nothing is more important than your life. (Seok Kyu)

Does the world give answers? Does everything in the world make sense? In this world, some things just do not make sense. (Hee Woo)

Money beats family. That is how the world is. (Kim Gun Young)

It is so easy for fear to turn into respect. (Cho Tae Sub’s employee)

In life, missing the window can result in decreasing its value. (Cho Tae Sub)

Cho Tae Sub

The person holding the leash is not the master. The one who feeds is the master. (Cho Tae Sub)

A too-aggressive attack could reveal my weakness, too. (Cho Tae Sub)

People take things for granted when I continue to be generous. So when they are in a predicament, they come to me and beg for my help. (Cho Tae Sub)

Guilty ones are always talkative. (Kyuri)

Hee Woo 

I thought you brought a fruit basket. I see that you brought a knife instead. But I hope you know that I am holding a knife too. (Gun Young)

Even kids will not lick somebody else’s lollipop all over to steal it. (Min Soo)
Studying is the easiest and most doable thing in the world. It’s just that the world and people in it are difficult. (Min Soo)

One must always filter out bad advice. (Hee Woo)

What happens when you are greedy? You lose yourself. (Woo Yong Soo)

A butterfly can flutter its wings in one place and cause a typhoon someplace else. (Hee Woo)

A butterfly can flutter its wings in one place and cause a typhoon someplace else.

Do not get tunnel-visioned. Look at the entire forest. (Woo Yong Soo)

Images credit: Original authors

This drama is based on Lee Hae Nal's novel 'Again My Life' at Kakao

0 comments:

Post a Comment