February 20, 2023

"The Interest of Love" Kdrama: The Quotes That You Relate

Edit Posted by with No comments

the interest of love

the interest of love
Image
Breaking up is inevitable. But couples lie to each other as if they’ll last forever.

the interest of love

Having feelings for someone come with responsibility. (Sang Su)

the interest of love
I believed that I could achieve anything if I tried hard enough. I thought that working at the bank was my opportunity but then I realized that people drew lines. At times, it was subtle. Other times, it was obvious. And they see nothing wrong with that because we come from different backgrounds. (Su Yeong)
Some opportunities may seem fair but they are subtly discriminatory as well. Those outside the line can’t easily cross over it. The only way to not get hurt was to accept the truth. And at this place, I am definitely on the other side of the line. (Su Yeong)
This life is like a zero-sum game. One’s happiness is another’s misfortune. No matter how hard I try, it’s just out of my reach. (Su Yeong)
Living a glamorous, single life like me is the trend these days. (Mr. Lee)
It’s okay to drink and embarass yourself when you’re sad. (Gyeong Pil)
There are worse things in life. And your life won’t end because of some criticism. (Gyeong Pil)

the interest of love
Nothing stays a secret forever.
He’s not a variable that’s affected by a given situation. He always maintains the same value. Like a constant. (Mi Gyeong)
If you trust him that much, why are you so anxious? (Gyeong Pil to Mi Gyeong)
In a relationship, the one who has the right to do anything they want is the one who’s being loved. (Mi Gyeong)
If having lunch together means you’re dating, then I’d have 100 exes by now. (Gyeong Pil)
the interest of love
Do not hesitate. Because this moment of hesitation may be when you’re in the mood for love.
People who carry life’s burdens always hold back. And they always hesitate. (Sang Su)
People are so weird. They read reviews and do thorough research before purchasing an item. But they act all innocent when it comes to love and pretend like they don’t judge others. Then they call you a bastard if you weigh your options. (Gyeong Pil)
They say it’s impossible to understand love. However, I find it even more impossible to understand myself. (Sang Su)
the interest of love
It’s an awkward moment. The woman gives the man an opportunity. But the man doesn’t have the courage to approach her. The woman turns around. (Su Yeong)
the interest of love
Do you know what I realized while making a sand castle? That one day, it will eventually get washed away. Despite knowing all that, I was always worried after carefully building one. (Su Yeong)
Love can’t conquer all in this awful world. Money is more powerful than you think. (Gyeong Pil)
Who cares about what happens between a man and a woman? People’s feelings can change overnight. (Gyeong Pil)
the interest of love
That day, we were just two travelers on a train platform. Like an unspoken agreement, neither of us opened up about our personal matters. Like two strangers, we only shared that very moment. (Sang Su)
I feel anxious and uncomfortable about this situation and my feelings. And yet none of that matters when I’m with her. (Sang Su)
the interest of love
The bus route. This is exactly what life is like. A circle. You fool yourself into thinking that you’re going somewhere but then you’re back to square one. You’re just going in circles. Our entire life is just one big, never-ending circle. (Su Yeong)
I fooled myself into thinking I was going somewhere. But here I am. In the end, I’m back to square one once again. (Sang Su)
the interest of love
Who knows if it’ll be good or bad? Only they would know. Everyone’s standard of happiness is relative. (Mi Gyeong)

the interest of lovethe interest of love
There are feelings that you have to give up in order to protect them [Su Yeong and My Gyeong). (Gyeong Pil to Sang Su)
the interest of love

Everyone has their share of pain and misfortune. So I don’t want to be quick to judge or comfort you without knowing the whole story. (Sang Su)
Even if it did happen, I still like her. (Sang Su)

Love makes you feel anxious. Love sways your heart. And in the end, you get caught because of love. (Jong Hyeon)
the interest of love
the interest of love
the interest of love
the interest of love
My definition of happiness is not having any regrets. (Sang Su)

the interest of lovethe interest of lovethe interest of lovethe interest of lovethe interest of love

Hating you when I wanted to hate you. Dealing with things when it got tough. And staying together even when I didn’t get you. I don’t have the confidence to do that. (Su Yeong)
the interest of love
the interest of love
Isn’t that what love is? Two people going through everyday life together.
the interest of love
the interest of love
A person’s death changes the lives of those whom they leave behind. Because their death becomes a shackle for us. (Sang Su)

It's okay to feel desperate, confused, and troubled. All of that is okay. Just don't hurt too badly. Wounds to your heart tend to last long. (Sang Su's mom)

the interest of love
the interest of love

the interest of love

the interest of love
An average, ordinary life means you want for nothing, which equals an all-around good life. That’s how I want to live. (Su Yeong)
I have a dream, so I know things will get better.
We’re going to become happier because we’re doing our best. (Jong Hyeon)
Pretending like everything was fine would’ve been more dishonest. (Sang Su)

the interest of love
the interest of love
The worst punishment for kids who don’t tend to their parents is having to look in the mirror. It’s because as time goes by, we realize how much we resemble our parents. (Sang Su)

the interest of love
the interest of love
I kept pushing you away, but you kept coming. I’d run away but you always found me like this. (Su Yeong to Sang Su)
the interest of love
It doesn’t matter if it breaks, I’d feel bad if we didn’t try. (Su Yeong)
Some nights, I forget about her completely. But on other nights, I can see her clearly. (Sang Su)
the interest of love
Seasons passed. For some, it was an anxious time. Some felt desperate while others had to remain calm. Time passed for everyone but in their own way. (Sang Su)
Each of us was in pain for different reasons. It was such a long night for all of us. We may have looked back on our past. We may have been afraid of what was to come. That night, we may have swallowed everything silently. (Sang Su)
A past love leaves behind traces. It makes you regret not making certain decisions. But it also makes you regret the decisions you made. (Sang Su)
We were once a part of each other’s lives. We fell for each other. Our hearts skipped for each other. During those times, were we actually in love or were we blinded by the interest?
the interest of love
Image
I hope you have a happy life. (Sang Su)

0 comments:

Post a Comment