May 29, 2023

"Doctor Cha" Kdrama 2023: Quotes That Give You Life Lessons

Edit Posted by with No comments


doctor cha kdrama 2023
You put my disability sticker in your car, and then when I thought about how you giving Sung Hee a ride with that car too. I laughed. even a bastard likes you is a husband. I really feel so stupid and pathetic. (Dr Cha to her husband Dr Seo)
"You're the most pathetic loser I've ever seen." (Dr cha to her husband)
doctor cha kdrama 2023
The love between a married couple isn’t always maintained through physical aspects. It’s a world of complexities and subtleties. (Dr Cha)
You need to see things to the end to be able to start anew. (Taxi driver to Dr Cha when she's about to stop following her husband and mistress)
Dr Seo: We're actually about to break up.
Sung He: Who said that? I never said I wanted to break up.
Dr Cha: I don't even care whether you two want to break up or not, even if you both want to live together for thousands years. that's none of my business.
It's already an end of us. I want to free myself from this hell in my heart. Let's just go our separate ways now. let's get divorced"
doctor cha kdrama 2023
"Doctor Cha" Kdrama 2023
Dr Cha made a brave choice to put herself first. I'm so happy for her. She deserves to earn her freedom from that nightmare,
"Doctor Cha" Kdrama 2023
He really thinks that saying sorry will make everything better, after two decades of lies, betrayal, abuse, and hypocrisy?

doctor cha kdrama 2023
How can you make your son do that for you? You can't just say sorry and expect everything to be fine. You need to face the consequences and sign the papers already!
doctor cha kdrama 2023
He can say sorry all he wants, but it doesn't change anything. He was cheating on her and he would have kept doing it if he wasn't busted.
Don't consider your life to be too miserable. Life can't only be filled with good things
doctor cha kdrama 2023
People can be a little soft and they can be strong, too. (Dr Cha)
I thought I was living an upper-class life that wasn’t lacking by any standard. But after coming back from the brink of death, it turns out all of that was meaningless. (Dr Cha)
Experiencing death made me realize that I needed to live. (Chairman Oh)
No matter how crappy life might be, living is always better than dying. (Chairman Oh)
Being able to live and breathe is something much more beautiful than you think. So don’t die. You must survive. (Dr Cha)
No one will live your life for you. (Mi Hee)
I want to live a little shamelessly doing the things I want. (Dr Cha)
You have to try once so you won’t have any regrets. (Dr Cha)
Don’t be discouraged just because you’re older. Make sure to learn a lot and become a great doctor. (Chairman Oh to Dr Cha)
Happiness isn’t rocket science. Start with something small. Something you like the best. (Ms. Oh)
It’s human nature to discover a breakthrough in life by leaving. (Mi Hee)
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
Her bestie is so supportive! Out with the old, in with the new. Dr Cha deserves a big upgrade!

doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
Nothing is without reason. Every effect has a cause. (Dr Roy)
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023
doctor cha kdrama 2023

doctor cha kdrama 2023
well said, So-ra!
You should be studying for yourself. Not to rebel against someone. (Dr Cha to her daughter)
Don’t forget your mistake and learn from it. So that you can make the right judgments. So that you can help even more people. That’s how we all become doctors. (Dr Seo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment