August 10, 2023

Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

Edit Posted by with No comments

Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes
You only live once. You should do what you really want to do. Don’t mind other people and don’t hesitate either. (Sa Rang’s grandma)

Do everything you want to. If it isn’t the way, you can take a detour. If you fall off a cliff, you can climb up again. (Sa Rang’s grandma)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

I’ll make King Hotel a place without fake smiles. (Gu Won)

Do you think it’s easy to fake a smile? Not everyone can do it. It’s a high-level technique. (Sa Rang)

I’m always smiling. I smile even when I’m hurt or sad. It’s better that I suffer the pain. If someone else suffered because of me, that would make me feel even worse. (Sa Rang)

We must remain hospitable no matter what the circumstances. (Sa Rang) 

If the customer is king, he should act like one, too. (Gu Won)

In this day and age, public image is a warzone. (Sang Sik)

Attention to detail is important in customer service. (Sa Rang)

- Sa Rang: But why do you dislike smiling so much?
- Gu Won: Because everyone wears it as a mask. It’s all fake.

He just followed orders because he was told to. If it resulted in a negative outcome, isn’t the person who gave the order at fault? (Gu Won) 

I believe it’s not right to blame your juniors without determining the cause. (Gu Won)

Whether an executive or an employee, anyone who works hard for the company will receive the same treatment. (Gu Won) 

A company that’s too busy making money to care about the safety of its employees can’t possibly turn into a luxury brand. It’s nothing but a vain dream. (Gu Won)

I know I should do as I’m told, but I need to know. I’m a person, not a puppet. (Sa Rang)

If I don’t, the things that I do become chores that can be done by anyone. However, if I give meaning to it, it becomes something special that only I can do. (Sa Rang)

To triumph in this fierce competition, you need to show enough passion to match what the others are doing. (Flight attendant)

Don't mind those who talk behind your back. You must respect yourself first before others do. (Sa Rang's new manager) 

Life can be tiring when you’re in demand. (Sang Sik) 

You might work at daddy’s company as a hobby, but some people work hard just to make ends meet. (Sa Rang)

You need to smile from the heart. Sincerity is something you can feel. (Sa Rang)

Your smile is worth a hundred million dollars. (Photographer)

Small things can give you joy. (Sa Rang)

All people are the same. That means everyone should be treated equally. No one should be mistreated. (Sa Rang)

I’ve always had to wait for everything. Whether it was for the bus or the taxi, I always waited. When will it be my turn? What if the line cuts off before me and I lose my chance? But someone told me that the countless people waiting in line work for those who never have to wait in line. (Sa Rang)

It’s pointless to be considerate to someone who doesn’t value me. (Sa Rang)

You should be with a man who's good to you. (Grandma) 

You like her, but you can’t tell her. You want to get her attention, but you have no idea what to do. That’s why you pick on her and act rudely. That’s what kids do. (Sang Sik)

If you like her, you should first find out what kind of life she’s lived and what kind of person she is. (Grandma)

- Gu Won: Where’s your umbrella?
- Sa Rang: It flew away.
- Gu Won: You should’ve have held on to it.
- Sa Rang: I didn’t want to. It was carried far away by the wind and for some reason, it made me feel at ease. Maybe I should’ve let go a lot earlier.
- Gu Won: Is this about your umbrella? Or is it about your love life?

Hey, men don’t spend money on women they’re not interested in. (Da Eul)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

I’m extremely busy. But I shall give up my precious time for you. I’ll give you my precious time. (Gu Won)
- Sa Rang: Is your chest just open to anyone? What are you, a public rest area?
- Gu Won: Your eyes are blazing with jealousy... From now on, I’ll make sure there are no more uncertainties.

When you’re with me, don’t suppress your emotions. Just be yourself. (Gu Won)
- Gu Won: Come to think of it, I liked everything about you from the start.
- Sa Rang: Thank you for liking everything about me.

I’ll always be next to you. I’ll always be in your line of sight. I’ll always be within arm’s reach. (Gu Won) 

Tomorrow will be even better. I’ll make every day of yours filled with happiness. (Gu Won)

Thank you for coming into my life. (Gu Won)

There’s nothing more to ask for. I have you with me. I don’t need anything else. (Gu Won)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

Don’t put out your life for work. There’s nothing as foolish as that. (Ginger man)

The heart is first. The expression is second. (Sa Rang)

The toughest thing in the world is saving just one person. You begin to wonder if it’ll be worth it. The world has become a place where things are valued more than a person’s life. (Chairman)

People don’t care about the facts. They want drama. (Hwaran)

No one in this world is a nobody. (Gu Won)

Those who fight for others stand no chance against someone who fights for themselves. (Hwaran)

I heard that people confuse what they want to do with what they want to become. (Ro Un)

Why do we have to wish for something that should already be given? We deserve what we deserve. (Hyeong Hwa)

When we eat, go hard. When we have fun, go hard. All together, we go hard! (Sang Sik)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

There’s a saying that the moment you forget about the people who helped you along the way is the moment of your fall. (Gu Won)

No secrets are forever. (Gu Won)

Asking for help is a skill. (Chairman Gu Ilhun)

There may be a difference, but it’s nothing before love. (Da Eul)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

It doesn’t matter who the world belongs to. Let’s wonder if it’s worth living in. (Gu Won)

Manners are unlike the law, so it isn’t compulsory to abide by them, but it does display a person’s worth. (Gu Won)

They say you can go anywhere if there’s a trail in your heart. (Sa Rang)

It’s my problem. It’s up to me to decide my future. (Sa Rang)

Kids being mature is not a good sign. Adults should be the mature ones. Even being mature as an adult is hard. (Sa Rang)

Being honest isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave. (Gu Won)

Rain falls on everyone. It’s just that some get wetter than others. But eventually, the rain stops. I’ll be your umbrella. (Ro Un)
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

They say good shoes take you to good places. (Gu Won)

If you aren’t the princess, you must be the queen. (Gu Won)
- Gu Won: Shall we go?
- Sa Rang: Anywhere with you.
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes
Most Heartfelt "King The Land" Kdrama Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment