September 4, 2023

"Behind Your Touch" Kdrama Ep 8: Best Scenes That Took Me Double Time to Finish The Ep

Edit Posted by with No comments

Behind Your Touch has the best comedy scenes ever, and the actors deliver them perfectly. πŸ˜„ I never know what to expect from this series. It's so hilarious and dramatic.

Plus, I love how they're so different in height; it makes them look adorable together. They're a chaotic duo, but their scenes also make my heart flutter. When will the writer give Jangyeol and Bong Bong a chance to fall in love? Don’t they deserve some romance by now?~

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama

Everyone looks like a squid except for unnie guy 🀣

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama
Ok Hui started to see Detective Jang as a squid

I was cracking up when he called her unnie right before she was about to kiss him. And now, Ok Hui saw any man as a squid except him πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ She developed feelings for that unnie boy!
behind your touch kdrama
"The person who looks most like a squid doesn't look like one!" 

Don’t overthink, girlfriend, I’m here for you 

Bong Bong: *imagining and sharing with Jangyeol a whole scenario of how she could be the next victim of the killer
Jangyeol: "How long are you going to do this?
Bong Bong: "Hold on! I am about to die. (*she's so invested in her storytelling πŸ˜„)
behind your touch kdrama
- Bong Bong: I have no weapon on me. I'm helpless.
- Jangyeol: What do you mean you have no weapon? I'm your weapon. Do you think I'm going to let anyone kill you??
behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama

I would mistake this for a love confession if they weren’t so crazy :))

"I love you” = ★☆☆☆☆

"I'm your weapon" = I'm your knight = ★★★★★★★★★★★

Can you please just kiss already???

Is he jealous or not?

I couldn’t stop laughing at the scene where Sunwoo and Bong Bong were riding a bike and Jangyeol was annoyed. He shouted Ein! loudly 🀣 and then he showed up at the place without warning 🀣 

- Jangyeol: Do you like him (Sunwoo) that much?
- Bong Bong: Well I can't say no
- Jangyeol: Do you even know what kind of person he is?
- Bong Bong: Good person of course. There are no bad people with that face.
- Jangyeol: There are many people with that look who actually is psychopath!
- Bong Bong: Don't badmouth my Sunwoo.
- Jangyeol: "My? My? What kind of bulshit is that?
- Bong Bong: lol Why are you so childish? That creeps me out.
- Jangyeol: I tell you! If you give your heart to him, you'll get hurt!

behind your touch kdrama

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama
I don't smell jealousy here, do I? Slightly jealous? Worried? Or just a smart detective :))

Jangyeol from πŸ˜‘ to 😲!

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama
Bong Bong made it look like Jangyeol touched the coffee shop owner’s butt on purpose 😭. She got him in trouble and it served him right for making her work so hard lately πŸ˜‚. His face was priceless when he got grabbed by the madame. He went from πŸ˜‘ to 😲! That was hilarious 🀣

The head pats are their thing at this point

behind your touch kdrama

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama

behind your touch kdrama

He’s not going to rescue you first🀣😭

behind your touch kdrama
behind your touch kdrama

I was cracking up when Jangyeol just walked past her like that after promising her he would protect her. He ignored her because he knew she was safe but she had no clue 🀣

They were hilarious trying to touch each other’s superpowers🀣 

behind your touch kdrama

behind your touch kdrama

Bong Bong wanted to touch Gwangsik’s butt and Gwangsik wanted to touch Bong Bong’s leg. It was supposed to be a tense scene but this drama is crazy πŸ˜‚. I was so nervous and scared and then comedy happened. I was dying of laughter. I didn’t see this coming at all.

There is another psychic who was affected by the meteor!

behind your touch kdrama

Gwangsik said that there is another person in Mujin who has the same psychometric power as him and Bong Bong. And everyone looked suspicious after that; the next episode preview was even scarier. I didn't expect this plot twist. How can there be another psychic when only two of them touched the cow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment