November 21, 2023

Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Edit Posted by with No comments

"You’re not weird at all. Just a bit special." is my favorite line in "Moving" drama. Your differences make you special. I'm so proud of the characters here for loving themselves as they are and becoming a hero for their family and proud persons.

Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Best "Moving" drama quotes

Someone who can fly as his heart desires. A hero. That’s what a hero is. Then I thought, maybe I could fly like that, too. (Kim Bongseok)

No matter how high or far you fly, you’re bound to fall at some point. (Kim Doosik / Moonsan) 

It’s not flying itself that matters but how well you fall. That’s why flying well means falling well. (Kim Doosik / Moonsan)

When you really must fly, don’t be afraid of falling. (Lee Mihyun)

One day, I’d like to show you what it looks like when you’re flying, looking down on a snowy day. (Kim Doosik / Moonsan)

What do you think power is? Empathy is what real power looks like. Having the ability to care and understand the emotions of others.(Mihyun)

In the end, mothers can’t be selfish, you know? As they get bigger, you gotta give them some space. (Butcher ajumma)

There’s all kinds of people in this world, you know. There are other people like you and me out there. (Jang Huisoo)

You’re not weird at all. Just a bit special, Bongseok. (Jang Huisoo)

Crying becomes a habit. A habit becomes a weakness. Only cry when you’re really truly upset. (Lee Mihyun)

He looks like a monster but he’s a good guy. (Hwang Jihee)

You have worth to me and I have worth to you. (Hwang Jihee)

I’ve been ordering coffee because I wanted to see you. (Jang Juwon / Guryongpo)
- Hwang Jihee: You’re so bad at directions, but you found your way here fine.
- Jang Juwon / Guryongpo: I’m still bad at finding my way. I just tried to find you.

Sometimes, I drink to feel good and sometimes I drink to forget something bad. (Hwang Jihee)
Do not feel pain. Only those who defeat pain can survive. Only those who do not feel pain can become elite warriors! (Deokyoon)

I’ll become a monster anytime if it’s to protect my child. (Lee Mihyun)

- Kim Bongseok: You’re still human in the end. On top of that, you’re someone I like.
- Jang Huisoo: You said I’m someone you like. What kind of a confession is that? I feel the same.
Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

My son’s all grown up now. (Lee Mihyun)

My girl grew up so well. (Jang Juwon)
Unforgettable "Moving" Drama Quotes

Genre: Supernatural, Fantasy, Action

Number of episodes: 20 episodes

What's Moving about: Teenagers with superpowers and their parents' painful past. This Korean drama explores themes of identity, acceptance, friendship and the power of family bonds amidst a backdrop of supernatural intrigue and action-packed sequences.

Based on: The webtoon "Moving" by Kang Full

Network: Disney+

Release year: 2023

Main cast: Lee Jung-ha, Ryu Seung-ryong, Jo In-sung,Han Hyo-joo, Kim Sung-kyun, Go Yoon-jung, Kim Do-hoon

Writer: Kang Full

Director: Park In-jae

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment