November 19, 2023

Best "Song of the Bandits" Quotes

Edit Posted by with No comments

song of the bandits quotes

If you're looking for a Netflix show that combines history and action, you might want to check out Song of the Bandits. This Korean drama has 6 episodes that may keep you on the edge of your seat with a pretty gripping plot, a talented cast, a mesmerizing soundtrack, beautiful scenery, and flawless editing.

Memorable "Song of the Bandits" quotes

No person can be lowly in status. There can only be lowly thoughts. (Nam Hee Shin)

Oh well, money’s the only way a slave girl can get some respect. (Seonbok)

I may have made a ton of money. But my body still remembers poverty. (Seonbok)

To me, money is the heavens. (Eon Nyeoni)

Only trusting money is different from being blinded by money. ( Eon Nyeoni)

No matter how nice money is, people need their sleep. (Seonbok)

Fighting through life tooth and nail has changed my mind. Revenge, grudge, all of that, I realized that they are useless. Taking care of myself is all that matters. (Eon Nyeoni)

Nothing good will come out of being involved. It’s best to avoid them. (Seonbok)

We don’t have a country to protect us. We have to fend ourselves and survive, you know? (Seonbok)

This is one twisted world we live in. Both you and I. (Choi Choong Soo)

I know everyone has a story to tell in this day and age, but whenever I see her, my heart aches a bit. (Choi Choong Soo)

I miss every nook and cranny of my hometown. I would have seen, touched, and felt the things that were important to me just once more before I left if I had known I’d be away for so long. (Choi Choong-soo)

She was the first member of the gentry to ask my name, not my master’s, hold my hand, and smile. And she was the first person to make me feel happy just by looking at her. (Lee Yoon)

If I had known I would miss her so much, I would have seen more of her. (Lee Yoon)

We can’t keep running away forever, you know. For once in our lives, we should live like human beings. (Lee Yoon)

I do not know how you have ended up all the way here but I hope that your gun and sword will not be pointed toward the weak and our compatriots. (Nam Hee Shin)

You can be indifferent about your people but you should never betray them. You can’t do such a thing if you’re a human being. (Choi Choong-soo)

Everything in this world is like a flower, you see. No flower stays red for ten days. (Lee Sangguk)

You need to stay alive to act according to your beliefs. (Lee Yoon)

There is only one thing you must do now. Stay alive. You must stay alive for as long as I live. (Lee Yoon)
song of the bandits quotes

Don’t dwell on those who merely pass by. Just focus on getting out of here. That’s best for both of us. (Lee Yoon)

Don’t get riled up. Think rationally. Or you might get bitten by the dog that left home. (Lee Yoon)

You should keep smiling. It looks much better on you than frowning. (Nam Hee Shin)

Don’t bear the pain of the times by yourself. We should share it together with people like us who are suffering the same pain and living through the same times. (Nam Hee Shin) 

I have never betrayed my country or my friend. Because they were not mine to begin with. (Lee Yoon)

You live your life so that you won’t have any regrets. I’ll live mine so that I won’t have any regrets. (Choi Choong-soo)

Please stay alive. You must stay alive for as long as I live. So that we’ll meet again. (Nam Hee Shin)

And when we meet again, please tell me your name. I don’t care if it takes two or 20 years. Let’s stay alive and meet again. (Nam Hee Shin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment