November 12, 2023

Best Quotes from "Strong Girl Nam-Soon" Kdrama

Edit Posted by with No comments

best quotes from strong girl nam-soon kdrama
- I'm going to find the purest man in the world
- A man I wish to proter. I will find him no matter what
- in Korea
- CHA EUNWOO 💜🤭

To make it wherever you want, one’s feet must be comfortable. (Hwang Geum Ju)

We have no right to treat others poorly. (Hwang Geum Ju)

Be kind to her. She’s a poor soul. (Hwang Geum Ju)

My life has taught me that you never know what the future may bring. It’s what makes it fun. (Ji Hyun Soo)

Forging your own path is how you learn. Not everyone can earn a lot of money quickly. (Hwang Geum Ju)
best quotes from strong girl nam-soon kdrama
Namsoon: I missed you
Heeshik: What is that? Didn't we meet yesterday?
Namsoon: But still, I keep missing you.

(The cute lovebirds~) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment