December 31, 2023

2023 MBC Drama Awards: Let's Congratulate...

Edit Posted by with No comments

2023 MBC Drama Awards: Let's Congratulate...
- MC: You've won the ‘Best Couple’ award before, right? 
- Se Young: That’s right, that’s right, I already won the ‘Best Couple’ award with Lee Jun Ho for ‘The Red Sleeve’ but I have a different husband now (holding hands with In Hyuk and giggling)
- In Hyuk (can't be happier and prouder)~

MBC held its annual Drama Awards on December 30 to recognize the outstanding dramas and actors that graced the network in 2023.

Namgoong Min took home the Daesang (Grand Prize) for his role in “My Dearest,” which also won the Drama of the Year award and dominated the ceremony with nine awards in total. This is Namgoong Min’s third Daesang overall, after winning at the MBC Drama Awards in 2021 for “The Veil” and at the SBS Drama Awards in 2020 for “Stove League.”

(The Daesang at the MBC Drama Awards has been alternating between Nam Goong Min in 2021 and Lee Jong Suk in 2022, and then returning to Nam Goong Min in 2023.~)

The full list of winners is as follows:

2023 MBC Drama Awards: Let's Congratulate...

Daesang (Grand Prize): Namgoong Min (“My Dearest”)

Drama of the Year: “My Dearest”

Best Couple: Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin (“My Dearest”)

Best Character: Kim Jong Tae (“My Dearest”)

Top Excellence Award (Miniseries): Ahn Eun Jin (“My Dearest”), Lee Se Young (“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”), Woo Do Hwan (“Joseon Attorney”)

Top Excellence Award (Short-Form or Daily Drama): Jang Seo Hee (“Game of Witches”), Kim Yoo Seok (“Meant to Be”)

Excellence Award (Miniseries): Park Gyu Young (“A Good Day to Be a Dog”), Bae In Hyuk (“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”)

Excellence Award (Short-Form or Daily Drama): Jeon Hye Yeon (“Meant to Be”), Lee Hyeon Suk (“Game of Witches”)

Best Supporting Actor: Cha Chung Hwa (“Kokdu: Season of Deity”), Choi Young Woo (“My Dearest”)

Best New Actor: Joo Hyun Young (“The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract”), Park Jung Yeon (“My Dearest”), Kim Yoon Woo (“My Dearest”), Kim Moo Joon (“My Dearest”)

0 comments:

Post a Comment