December 17, 2023

"Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Quotes: My Top Favorites

Edit Posted by with No comments

I think "Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" is more enjoyable than the previous one. Also, the actors in this one are incredible. Each character is so lovable. Some episodes were boring but it was a good show overall.

Number of episodes: 12

Best "Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" quotes

"Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Quotes

A nine-tailed fox’s first love is their last and final love. (Lee Yeon) 

Foxes always repay kindness and repay their enemy, no matter what! (Lee Yeon)

You have no idea how much I longed to see you again and how much I missed you. (Lee Yeon)

A fox never betrays his mate. (Lee Yeon)

A fox must repay kindness, regardless of its will. Especially when its life has been saved. (Lee Rang)

They say brotherhood is like a film noir. (Lee Yeon) 

How does it feel to beat each other with these hands we once used to support each other with? (Lee Yeon)

I can’t do it. I couldn’t cut you to save my life. (Moo Yeong)

Quit being a bandit or whatever. Just find a bit of happiness, okay? (Lee Yeon)

There’s no salvation for those who don’t try to save themselves. Whether you live as a human or a fox, it’s your choice. (Lee Yeon) 
"Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Quotes

Don’t risk your life so easily. Find someone worth risking your life for. (Hong Joo)

Don't forgive so easily. Then the world will throw anything at you to forgive.

I see endless darkness in your eyes. Guys like you are perfect prey for a world like that. (The king of five paths)

I’m not the kid you used to piggyback. The least you can do is let me decide my own path. (Lee Rang)

I’m not dying. But I have to go. (Lee Yeon)

Had I ever lost prey I had my eyes on? I’ll make him mine. (Hong Joo)

To catch the hare, you enter its burrow. (Lee Yeon)

I only distinguish the world into two categories. Those on my side and those who are not. (Hong Joo)
"Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Quotes

I hate it when they’re poor yet nice. They irritate me. The world isn’t some magical garden. (Hong Joo)

We all feel lost at times. This is precisely one of my worst moments. (Lee Yeon)

We never lose when the three of us are together. (Lee Yeon)

The world may stab you in the back. But by having the right person by you, either a lover or a family member, you will never fall. (Lee Yeon)

Perhaps they were always there. My family. My real brother. (Moo Yeong)

They say a man’s feelings change like the colors of a rainbow tteok, but his love for me never changed.

"Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938" Quotes

What is Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938 about?

Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook) is a nine-tailed fox who travels to the past by accident. He finds himself in Korea under Japanese rule in 1938, where he encounters Lee Rang (Kim Bum) and Ryu Hong-joo (Kim So-yeon), who are from that period. This happens as a result of some incidents that occurred in Tale of the Nine Tailed.

Genre: Action, Fantasy

Network: tvN

Release date: May 6, 2023

Director: Kang Shin-Hyo

Writer: Han Woo-ri

Streaming platform: Amazon Prime Video

Main cast:

    - Lee Dong-wook plays Lee Yeon, a gumiho who used to protect the mountains. He travels back to 1938 after a twist of fate with his true love Nam Ji-ah.

    - Kim So-yeon plays Ryu Hong-joo, a former mountain god who runs a fancy restaurant in Gyeongseong. She has a crush on Lee Yeon, but he turns her down.

    - Kim Bum plays Lee Rang, a half-gumiho who is Lee Yeon's brother. He has mixed feelings for Lee Yeon.

    - Ryu Kyung-soo plays Cheon Moo-young, a former mountain god who can revive the dead. He is a friend of Lee Yeon and Hong-joo. He steals a powerful stone and escapes to the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment