December 6, 2023

"The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract": Quotes That You Love

Edit Posted by with No comments

"The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract": Quotes That You Love

I didn’t expect to enjoy "The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract this much. The plot is quite captivating. It keeps me from getting bored and makes me wonder what will happen next. The acting is also good. 

Number of episodes: 12

Best "The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract" quotes

"The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract": Quotes That You Love
Everything starts from zero. (Kang Taeha)

What is the point of being a noble lady? I am not allowed to do anything I want. (Yeon Woo)

Someday, you will be able to live like a butterfly. Just always remember who you are. (Taeha to Yeon Woo) 
"The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract": Quotes That You Love

I am certain that you will fly and reach where you wish to be. So just get through the day or rather just suffer this present moment. (Taeha to Yeon Woo)

It doesn’t matter where you are. You’re the one making the clothes. Just remember that, and I’m sure you’ll do an excellent job. (Taeha)

Just remember who you are. Then no matter where you are and what you decide to become, the fact that you made those beautiful clothes will never change. (Taeha)

I'll just let you go for what you did last time. but, don't be rude to Park Yeon Woo. She's my wife. I won't forgive you twice. (Taeha)

It just a small drum that plays momentarily. Do not worry. It will be okay soon. (Yeon Woo to Taeha)

With my pretty face, I am very pretty. (Yeon Woo) (Korean: 겁내 이쁘니까요!)
(Her iconic confident line~)
She is a strange woman but I keep thinking of her. And I have fun when I’m with her. (Kang Tae Min)
Right, numbers aren’t everything. However, people use such numbers to judge everything, including your brand value and sales figures. (YoA)

What doesn’t live up to its value can be thrown out. (Chairman Kang)

Something good does not mean something I can do. (Yeon Woo)

A garment maker should speak through her garment. (Yeon Woo)

This knot here symbolizes me and all of us. I believe that in life, the connections we make with others become intertwined and form a big knot. I wanted to make clothes with a beautiful knot that symbolizes such ties. (Yeon Woo)
Fate is what brings people together. However, it is the people who end their relationships. (Cheon Myung)
Tie the ends of a connection that is as tangled and repeated as the strings of a knot. Then, you will have your answer...You will see the truth of the repeating fate. (Cheon Myung)

What is The Story of Park's Marriage Contract about?

"The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract": Quotes That You Love

A girl from Joseon, Park Yeon-woo (Lee Se-young), is a confucian scholar who accidentally travels to the future. She falls into a well and wakes up in the year 2023, two centuries later. She has to find a way to go back to her own time, where she was married to Kang Tae-ha (Bae In-hyuk), who died mysteriously. Someone had pushed her into the well, but she doesn’t know who or why. 

Main cast

Lee Se-young as Park Yeon-woo

- A young widow from Joseon era who travels to 2023

- A princess and a fake bride of Tae-ha

Bae In-hyuk as Kang Tae-ha

- A logical and cold man who is a potential heir of SH Group

Joo Hyun-young as Sa-wol

- Yeon-woo's handmaid and best friend

- A talkative, reckless, and humorous person

Yoo Seon-ho as Kang Tae-min

- Tae-ha's half-brother and a famous celebrity

- A comical personality

Jo Bok-rae as Hong Seong-pyo

- Tae-ha's secretary

Network: MBC

Director: Park Sang-hoon

Writer: Go Nam-jeong

Release date: November 24, 2023

0 comments:

Post a Comment