January 9, 2024

"Marry My Husband" Ep. 3 Recap: Ji-won Chops Off Long Hair & Stuns - Soo-min Turns Green with Envy

Edit Posted by with No comments


"Marry My Husband" is a tvN drama about a woman who witnessed her best friend and husband's affair and was killed, and then went back 10 years ago to experience her 2nd life and give them a fate like hell. 

Episode 3 showed Kang Ji-won (played by Park Min-young) confidently appearing at the reunion and making Jung Soo-min (played by Song Ha-yoon) flustered.  

Ji-won cut her long hair short and...

"Marry My Husband" Ep. 3 Recap: Ji-won Chops Off Long Hair & Stuns - Soo-min Turns Green with Envy

On that day, Ji-won showed up at the reunion of Busan Taeha High School. Everyone was surprised by her glamorous appearance that they had never seen before. Especially, Soo-min couldn't hide her shocked expression. In her first life, Soo-min pretended to have a dinner promise to her to bring her to the school reunion without Ji-won's preparation, making her have a bad memory. 

With a 180-degree changed appearance, Ji-won showed up confidently and smiled leisurely. She said to Soo-min, "What's up, weren't we two having a meal?" and then greeted everyone warmly, saying, "It's been a long time." 

It turned out that she had the help of Yoo Hee-yeon (played by Choi Kyu-ri). The day before, Ji-won confessed, "I'm actually wondering if I should go to the reunion. I was bullied." HHee-yeon suggested that she attend to get rid of her lingering feelings for the past. She also said, "I finally paid back your favor," and took Ji-won to her regular hair salon. Thanks to that, she was able to transform perfectly. 

"Marry My Husband" Ep. 3 Recap: Ji-won Chops Off Long Hair & Stuns - Soo-min Turns Green with Envy

All the classmates paid attention to Ji-won's appearance. Soo-min's jealousy exploded. The luxury earrings also caught their eyes. Soo-min's gift earrings were fake, but thanks to Hee-yeon, Ji-won found out the truth and wore her genuine earrings instead. 

One of the classmates who compared their earrings said to Soo-min, "You must have copied her. Soo-min, you should buy the real ones," and made a "fact bomb" that made everyone laugh. In the end, Jung Soo-min had to take off her earrings in embarrassment. 

Soo-min got exposed and Ji-won reunited with Eun-ho at a reunion

"Marry My Husband" Ep. 3 Recap: Ji-won Chops Off Long Hair & Stuns - Soo-min Turns Green with Envy

Ha Ye-ji (Bae Green) was the one who bullied Ji-won for 3 years in high school, and as Ji-won predicted, a quarrel broke out at the reunion. Ji-won accidentally heard Ha Ye-ji badmouthing her in the bathroom, and said, "Don't mind me and keep talking. I'm curious too. What did I do to Soo-min since high school?"

The classmates made an issue of Ji-won's interest in Park Min-hwan (Lee Yi-kyung), Soo-min's crush, the fact that she bought the same things as Soo-min, and that she interfered with the relationship between Baek Eun-ho ((Lee Gi-kwang) and Soo-min in high school. They even assumed that Soo-min recommended Ji-won as an intern at a large company.

 Ji-won said, "Did I tell Soo-min to break up with Eun-ho? They were dating? Park Min-hwan is Soo-min's crush? If you're going to act so rotten by listening to one side of the story, you should have at least shown some sincerity in finding out the truth. Listen up. I'm a deputy at U&K. I've been working for 7 years, but when did Soo-min join? I remember I recommended Soo-min when I was a deputy for 2 years, so about a year ago?" and handed out her business card.

Ji-won said, "And the weirdest thing is, Park Min-hwan is my boyfriend" and called Min-hwan, who introduced himself as Ji-won's boyfriend.

Especially, Ji-won asked Soo-min at the place where the classmates gathered, "I forgot that. That's weird too. I admit that I liked Eun-ho, but Soo-min and Eun-ho never dated. Did you date Eun-ho?"

Soo-min said, "I'm sorry. Ji-won. I couldn't tell you back then. I knew you liked Eun-ho, but how could I tell you that we were already dating?" and made an excuse, and Ji-won said, "What do you mean? You said I told you to break up. Then shouldn't I have known?" and fired back.

Ye-ji said, "Oh my, how scary. Kang Ji-won is scary. You have no friends because your temper is so bad" and hugged Soo-min. Ji-won said, "You forgot how you bullied me for 3 years because I didn't argue? Even now, I gave you my business card and explained, but you just think my temper is the problem" and got angry.

Ha Ye-ji pushed Ji-won's business card as a possible fake, and Ji-won said, "Do you want to do this at the reunion after bullying me for 3 years with one word from Soo-min? Well, you just wanted to bully me, so you don't want to apologize. Right?" and shouted.

"Marry My Husband" Ep. 3 Recap: Ji-won Chops Off Long Hair & Stuns - Soo-min Turns Green with Envy

Then, Eun-ho appeared. Eun-ho said, "I don't know about anything else, but one thing I can definitely tell you is that I never dated Jung Soo-min" and nailed it. Earlier, Yoo Ji-hyuk (Na In-woo) went to see Eun-ho and asked him to go to the reunion and help Ji-won.

Eun-ho told Ji-won, "But did you like me? But what you said back then?" to see Ji-won run away. He chased after her, and she said, "I never liked you. I just misspoke" and denied it. Eun-ho said, "I liked you" and confessed.

"Marry My Husband" airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8:50 p.m.~

(Sources: news1.krxportsnews.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment