March 19, 2024

[Mar 18] "Nothing Uncovered" Ep 1: Rating, Recap, Review

Edit Posted by with No comments

 The first episode of KBS2's new show "Nothing Uncovered" got a 2.8% viewer rate.

"Nothing Uncovered," inspired by a well-liked web novel, is a suspenseful love story about a news reporter, Seo Jeong-won (played by Kim Ha-neul), and a top detective, Kim Tae-heon (played by Yeon Woo-jin), who join forces to crack a string of murder cases. They used to be in a relationship. Jang Seung-jo acts as Seo Jeong-won's spouse, Seol Woo-jae, who comes from a wealthy family and writes novels.

"Nothing Uncovered" episode 1: Recap & review

[Mar 18] "Nothing Uncovered" Ep 1: Rating, Recap, Review

While investigating the dangerous symbiosis between politicians and the media, Jeong-won raided a dining spot where Mo Hyeong-taek (played by Yoon Je-moon) and Roh Ji-ho (played by Park Hyung-soo) were eating, pressuring them with questions like, “Have you already written the article?” and “Did you commission this article? I’m giving you a chance to explain.”

Following Hyeong-taek, Jeong-won ended up in an alleyway. At a dead end, she discovered bloodstains on the ground and saw a body hanging from an apartment balcony above.

She immediately reported it to the police. As the first witness, Jeong-won stated in her testimony, “I was passing by the alley and saw someone on the balcony. Blood was dripping, and the door was unlocked, so I entered. I was following a lead when I found the person and checked if they were alive.”

The deceased was Hyeong-taek’s housekeeper. Coming to the police station, Hyeong-taek shouted, “Why was it reporter Seo who was at the scene of Jin-yeo’s death?” and “It was reporter Seo who barged into my housekeeper’s home.” Having been investigating Hyeong-taek, Jeong-won became more suspicious and clarified, “I only discovered the body on the balcony.”

Meanwhile, Cha Eun-sae (played by Han Ji-eun), who was at the police station for a defamation lawsuit, followed Jeong-won to the restroom after seeing her. Pretending to know her, Eun-sae said, “A certain member of the National Assembly is my sponsor. Funny, right? I have a boyfriend. We’ve been dating for almost a year, and I want to get married soon,” and “You said your husband is a novelist, right? My boyfriend is also a writer,” before taking a selfie with her and leaving.

A month later, Eun-sae invited Jeong-won to her home, claiming to have a tip for her. At Eun-sae’s home, several novels by her husband Woo-jae were on display. Seeing this, Jeong-won commented, “You seem to like my husband’s novels,” to which Eun-sae replied, “I may not like the novels, but I do like author Seol Woo-jae. What’s there to be thankful for? I love your husband, and he loves me. We’re in a loving relationship. We’re dating,” revealing the affair!

Are you following this series? Tell me what you think in the comments!~

(Source: naver.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment