March 20, 2024

[Mar 19] "Wedding Impossible" Ep 8: Rating, Recap, Review

Edit Posted by with No comments
[Mar 19] "Wedding Impossible" Ep 8: Rating, Recap, Review

The tvN show “Wedding Impossible” continues to attract a steady number of viewers. Nielsen Korea reports that its 8th episode has a national viewership of 3.4%, which is slightly less by 0.1% compared to its last episode’s 3.5%.

"Wedding Impossible" episode 8: Recap & review

Finally, Mun Sang-min and Jeon Jong-seo confirmed their feelings for each other!

In the 8th episode, Na Ah-jung (played by Jeon Jong-seo) was depicted kissing Lee Ji-han (Mun Sang-min).

Ji-han learned that Lee Do-han (Kim Do-wan) was gay, and went to the wedding dress shop where Ah-jung was. Ji-han took Na Ah-jung out, and she was flustered, saying, “Shouldn’t this situation be explained a bit? Tell me. What exactly is happening right now? So that I can understand you, Mr. Lee Ji-han, or go back and explain to Do-han.”

Ji-han declared, “I won’t send you back. To my brother. I said you were on my mind. So don’t do it. This marriage. I can’t be your brother-in-law. No. I don’t want to. Na Ah-jung, you can’t be happy with my brother. You also wondered if your choice was wrong, didn’t you? That night? So let’s correct it before we go any further. It’s late. But not impossible.”

However, Ah-jung kept her distance from Ji-han, who then bombarded her with questions, “How did you meet my brother? Who confessed first? Was there anything difficult while dating my brother? Then just answer this one thing properly. Do you really like him? My brother?”

Ah-jung drew a line, saying, “Yes. It’s agonizing. People say you go crazy when you fall in love, but I’m just going crazy. That’s how much it is. So I’m trying to get married as soon as possible before I go crazier. Are we done now?”

[Mar 19] "Wedding Impossible" Ep 8: Rating, Recap, Review

Especially, Ji-han had a fistfight with Lee Do-han, who also realized that Ji-han knew about his sexual identity.

Also, Ji-han met Ah-jung, and she was shocked to see a scar on his face. She worriedly asked, “Who did this to you?” and Ji-han grumbled, “If I tell you, will you hit them for me? Instead of hitting, just don’t go through with the marriage.”

Ah-jung asked, “Did you fight with Do-han? Why did you fight?” And Ji-han confessed, “I told him not to marry.”

Ah-jung was curious, “You’re hurt, but it’s worth it. But why are you doing this? Why go to such lengths?” Ji-han confessed his true feelings, “Because I like you, Na Ah-jung. I like you so much it hurts. I can’t pretend anymore. No. I’m giving up. I don’t think it’ll work anymore. I said before that I was seducing you. But it seems like I’m the one who likes you. That’s why I’m opposing the marriage.”

Ah-jung protested, “Don’t joke around.” And Ji-han expressed his earnestness, “It’s not a joke, not a lie, not an excuse. The real reason seems to be just this one thing.” Ah-jung exclaimed in despair, “You’re crazy. A madman.”

[Mar 19] "Wedding Impossible" Ep 8: Rating, Recap, Review

Eventually, Ah-jung said, “I can’t believe it. Are you in your right mind? I’m supposed to be your sister-in-law. But how can you do this? Even if you felt that way, you should have held it in until the end. You should have endured it to death. Do you think this is something you do to Do-han? Answer me. You think I’m easy. You’re doing this because you think I’m easy,” as she cried.

Ji-han embraced her, saying, “It’s not like that. I did everything wrong.” Ah-jung agonized, “What are you doing? You keep doing this, and now I’m becoming like this too. How have I endured all this time?”

Ah-jung protested, “Don’t joke around.” And Ji-han expressed his earnestness, “It’s not a joke, not a lie, not an excuse. The real reason seems to be just this one thing.” Ah-jung exclaimed in despair, “You’re crazy. A madman.”

Ah-jung kissed Ji-han and expressed her feelings, saying, “I think I’m going crazy because of you.” Ji-han kissed Ah-jung again, and the two confirmed their feelings for each other.~~

(Source: khan.co.kr)

0 comments:

Post a Comment