"Marry My Husband" Drama Transcript: Episode 2 (Full, Engsub)

1
00:00:06,073 --> 00:00:06,773
PRODUCTION SPONSORS:

2
00:00:06,773 --> 00:00:08,912
MINISTRY OF CULTURE, SPORTS,
AND TOURISM, & KOCCA

3
00:00:09,293 --> 00:00:10,693
THIS DRAMA IS FICTIONAL,
AND IS NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY

4
00:00:10,693 --> 00:00:12,593
TO ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLACES, INCIDENTS,
ORGANIZATIONS, AND SETTINGS

5
00:00:25,447 --> 00:00:28,491
Customer 34, your latte is ready.

6
00:00:28,575 --> 00:00:32,036
Customer 35, your iced Americano is ready.

7
00:00:39,043 --> 00:00:41,087
There's no iced Americano.

8
00:00:41,171 --> 00:00:42,505
It went out earlier.

9
00:00:43,298 --> 00:00:45,049
I think someone else took it.

10
00:00:46,634 --> 00:00:48,261
Customer 34.

11
00:00:48,344 --> 00:00:49,971
Customer 34.

12
00:00:51,097 --> 00:00:52,307
That's me.

13
00:00:53,641 --> 00:00:55,602
Where did my coffee go?

14
00:00:55,685 --> 00:00:58,354
I'm sorry. I'll make it again.

15
00:01:07,197 --> 00:01:08,865
<i>If no one steals it,</i>

16
00:01:17,290 --> 00:01:18,708
<i>the coffee remains there.</i>

17
00:01:20,543 --> 00:01:22,921
<i>But if someone takes it...</i>

18
00:01:23,004 --> 00:01:25,965
Are you kidding me?
What do you think you're doing?

19
00:01:27,050 --> 00:01:28,426
<i>The coffee will be gone.</i>

20
00:01:38,853 --> 00:01:42,649
<i>I need someone to steal my fate.</i>

21
00:01:49,623 --> 00:01:55,746
MARRY MY HUSBAND

22
00:01:56,454 --> 00:01:57,288
EPISODE 2

23
00:01:57,372 --> 00:01:59,874
Strike. You know what that is, right?

24
00:01:59,958 --> 00:02:02,168
When I hit the ball,

25
00:02:02,252 --> 00:02:03,753
it's game over!

26
00:02:04,546 --> 00:02:07,882
When I hit it,
it goes out like a bowling ball!

27
00:02:07,966 --> 00:02:09,092
They all go flying.

28
00:02:10,218 --> 00:02:12,762
When I think about it...

29
00:02:12,846 --> 00:02:14,389
Ji-won!

30
00:02:17,600 --> 00:02:19,811
<i>If anyone,</i>

31
00:02:20,353 --> 00:02:21,604
<i>it has to be you.</i>

32
00:02:23,106 --> 00:02:26,568
<i>Because you just have to have</i>
<i>everything that's mine.</i>

33
00:02:35,618 --> 00:02:37,036
Hurry up.

34
00:02:51,885 --> 00:02:53,303
Mr. Yu.

35
00:02:57,849 --> 00:02:59,350
Hello.

36
00:03:30,632 --> 00:03:33,176
Did you have a meeting outside the office?

37
00:03:33,259 --> 00:03:36,304
Ms. Yang said you didn't come
to work today.

38
00:03:36,387 --> 00:03:37,639
Yes, that's right.

39
00:03:37,722 --> 00:03:39,557
Something came up this morning.

40
00:03:39,641 --> 00:03:40,725
I see.

41
00:03:42,518 --> 00:03:45,355
Ji-won, are you working on your proposal?

42
00:03:45,438 --> 00:03:47,899
I won't hold back if it sucks again.

43
00:03:48,566 --> 00:03:49,984
I'm working hard on it.

44
00:03:50,068 --> 00:03:51,611
If you say it like that,

45
00:03:51,694 --> 00:03:53,613
it sounds like she's not trying.

46
00:03:53,696 --> 00:03:56,115
Ji-won works so hard.

47
00:03:57,742 --> 00:03:59,369
Isn't that the good coffee?

48
00:03:59,452 --> 00:04:02,163
From the café across the bus stop.

49
00:04:02,789 --> 00:04:04,624
Look at this. You slacker.

50
00:04:04,707 --> 00:04:07,835
You left work during working hours
to buy coffee.

51
00:04:07,919 --> 00:04:09,212
I'm sorry.

52
00:04:09,295 --> 00:04:12,674
-I got it on my way back in.
-Women never work.

53
00:04:12,757 --> 00:04:14,133
They only want to eat--

54
00:04:30,942 --> 00:04:32,860
-Ms. Kang?
-Yes?

55
00:04:34,028 --> 00:04:35,029
Just a moment.

56
00:04:47,834 --> 00:04:49,085
Drink your coffee.

57
00:04:53,715 --> 00:04:55,133
Would you like this?

58
00:04:55,216 --> 00:04:57,552
I didn't drink it yet.

59
00:04:59,971 --> 00:05:01,973
To be honest, I skipped breakfast.

60
00:05:02,056 --> 00:05:03,141
That's why on my--

61
00:05:03,224 --> 00:05:05,268
You should start eating breakfast.

62
00:05:09,564 --> 00:05:10,565
Drink it.

63
00:05:11,190 --> 00:05:14,235
It'll be awkward for you
to drink it alone in there.

64
00:05:14,485 --> 00:05:16,654
That's why I called you out here.

65
00:05:19,157 --> 00:05:20,283
Thank you.

66
00:05:24,871 --> 00:05:25,872
That's right.

67
00:05:27,290 --> 00:05:29,000
I'm not quitting the company.

68
00:05:33,546 --> 00:05:35,006
Do you want to see this?

69
00:05:38,843 --> 00:05:40,970
My dad gave it to me.

70
00:05:41,054 --> 00:05:43,389
Whenever my dad gave me an allowance,

71
00:05:43,473 --> 00:05:45,475
he always drew a heart on it.

72
00:05:46,601 --> 00:05:49,645
I told him not to draw on money like that,

73
00:05:49,729 --> 00:05:52,690
but I guess he couldn't suppress
his artistic soul.

74
00:05:54,484 --> 00:05:58,613
I'm a daughter who received
this kind of fatherly love.

75
00:06:02,950 --> 00:06:04,368
I'm going to try harder.

76
00:06:12,502 --> 00:06:13,503
Also...

77
00:06:14,670 --> 00:06:18,382
You said that I was talented.

78
00:06:18,466 --> 00:06:21,344
That really helped me make up my mind.
Thank you.

79
00:06:26,057 --> 00:06:28,518
Honestly, it's been so long.

80
00:06:29,227 --> 00:06:30,770
I forgot what I wanted.

81
00:06:31,854 --> 00:06:34,107
I've been busy just trying to get by.

82
00:06:37,026 --> 00:06:39,153
But I won't live like that anymore.

83
00:06:42,824 --> 00:06:43,991
That's a good idea.

84
00:06:45,618 --> 00:06:48,246
Did you just smile?

85
00:06:50,081 --> 00:06:52,083
It's my first time seeing you smile.

86
00:07:01,467 --> 00:07:02,510
By any chance,

87
00:07:03,511 --> 00:07:05,388
do you have plans this weekend?

88
00:07:05,721 --> 00:07:06,806
This weekend?

89
00:07:13,187 --> 00:07:14,730
No.

90
00:07:14,814 --> 00:07:16,524
-Then--
-I already made plans

91
00:07:16,607 --> 00:07:18,151
with Ji-won this weekend.

92
00:07:19,902 --> 00:07:21,863
Did you forget already? I'm sad.

93
00:07:22,738 --> 00:07:26,450
I booked a table at Goseuljung.
It's a great BBQ restaurant.

94
00:07:28,619 --> 00:07:29,996
Goseuljung?

95
00:07:30,079 --> 00:07:31,372
Yes. Do you know that place?

96
00:07:35,835 --> 00:07:37,336
I've heard of it.

97
00:07:39,881 --> 00:07:41,007
Okay.

98
00:07:47,346 --> 00:07:49,265
I want that coffee too.

99
00:07:49,348 --> 00:07:50,433
Let's go together.

100
00:07:51,851 --> 00:07:54,270
Sorry, I'm a little busy right now.

101
00:07:54,353 --> 00:07:56,272
Why? I want to drink it too!

102
00:07:56,355 --> 00:07:58,191
The sandwiches there are good.

103
00:08:05,907 --> 00:08:08,284
Ji-won, this is no fun.

104
00:08:09,076 --> 00:08:11,913
I saved you from Mr. Yu
asking you to work on the weekend,

105
00:08:11,996 --> 00:08:14,290
and you can't even have coffee with me?

106
00:08:14,373 --> 00:08:16,209
All she does is work.

107
00:08:16,959 --> 00:08:18,252
I hate it.

108
00:08:37,313 --> 00:08:39,357
EMPLOYEE SEARCH

109
00:08:39,440 --> 00:08:40,483
KANG JI-WON

110
00:08:41,984 --> 00:08:44,028
NAME: KANG JI-WON

111
00:08:44,111 --> 00:08:46,948
TAEHA HIGH SCHOOL

112
00:08:50,868 --> 00:08:52,453
Hi, is this Goseuljung?

113
00:08:52,536 --> 00:08:55,539
I wanted to confirm a reservation
for this weekend.

114
00:08:55,623 --> 00:08:58,125
Busan Taeha High School reunion at six...

115
00:08:58,709 --> 00:09:01,295
Oh, it's at 5:30 p.m.

116
00:09:03,422 --> 00:09:04,465
JO DONG-SUK

117
00:09:08,928 --> 00:09:10,179
Hey, Dong-suk.

118
00:09:10,263 --> 00:09:12,014
Can you find someone for me?

119
00:09:13,307 --> 00:09:14,558
Yes, right now.

120
00:09:18,688 --> 00:09:20,189
I'll call you back later.

121
00:09:26,487 --> 00:09:27,780
Here you go.

122
00:09:27,863 --> 00:09:28,698
PAIN RELIEVER

123
00:09:32,118 --> 00:09:33,369
It's a pain reliever.

124
00:09:33,869 --> 00:09:36,664
I heard you should take it
if there's any pain.

125
00:09:37,665 --> 00:09:39,667
Did you take some?

126
00:09:39,750 --> 00:09:41,460
Your injury must hurt.

127
00:09:42,586 --> 00:09:45,548
That's okay. I'm fine.

128
00:09:48,926 --> 00:09:52,305
I'm glad you're prepared,
but take care of yourself first.

129
00:09:52,388 --> 00:09:54,765
I think you need this more than I do.

130
00:10:06,861 --> 00:10:08,237
Thank you.

131
00:10:31,510 --> 00:10:32,511
<i>Come out.</i>

132
00:10:39,602 --> 00:10:42,605
<i>I need Jeong Su-min to steal my fate.</i>

133
00:11:03,542 --> 00:11:04,543
Don't tell me...

134
00:11:05,127 --> 00:11:07,088
Did you dump me for Yu Ji-hyuk?

135
00:11:07,463 --> 00:11:08,756
What?

136
00:11:09,548 --> 00:11:11,967
Yu Ji-hyuk is young
and he's a general manager

137
00:11:12,051 --> 00:11:14,011
so you think he's got power?

138
00:11:15,721 --> 00:11:18,724
You only know half of the story,
you sneaky vixen.

139
00:11:19,433 --> 00:11:23,270
I told you. You need to see
a man's looks and their tact.

140
00:11:23,354 --> 00:11:24,355
Okay?

141
00:11:26,816 --> 00:11:28,150
What's with that look?

142
00:11:29,318 --> 00:11:32,613
You don't have something with him, do you?

143
00:11:33,447 --> 00:11:35,199
<i>I am sorry, Mr. Yu.</i>

144
00:11:35,282 --> 00:11:39,620
Are you being like this because
he asked me to bring him a bandage?

145
00:11:40,204 --> 00:11:42,123
He asked you for a bandage?

146
00:11:42,206 --> 00:11:44,333
That crazy old fart.

147
00:11:44,417 --> 00:11:46,460
How could he do that to someone hurt?

148
00:11:46,544 --> 00:11:47,962
I won't stand for this.

149
00:11:51,257 --> 00:11:52,591
I asked to break up

150
00:11:54,218 --> 00:11:58,139
because our relationship isn't the same
as it used to be.

151
00:11:59,974 --> 00:12:02,226
I don't know.

152
00:12:02,309 --> 00:12:03,811
I don't want to tell you.

153
00:12:06,147 --> 00:12:08,232
What is it?

154
00:12:08,315 --> 00:12:12,027
Were you upset because you thought
my feelings for you have changed?

155
00:12:14,280 --> 00:12:15,322
Yes.

156
00:12:16,740 --> 00:12:20,619
I want a relationship
that everyone's envious of.

157
00:12:20,703 --> 00:12:22,413
I wish you were someone

158
00:12:23,372 --> 00:12:25,332
that I could be proud of

159
00:12:25,416 --> 00:12:28,043
and any women would want to steal.

160
00:12:28,711 --> 00:12:29,712
What?

161
00:12:29,795 --> 00:12:33,215
Who cares what others think?
Our feelings are what matter.

162
00:12:35,176 --> 00:12:37,136
Ji-won. You...

163
00:12:37,219 --> 00:12:39,805
I thought you were being silly.
I was wrong.

164
00:12:41,265 --> 00:12:42,516
Okay.

165
00:12:42,600 --> 00:12:45,019
I'll pay more attention from now on.

166
00:12:45,102 --> 00:12:47,021
Let's make up.

167
00:12:48,439 --> 00:12:49,690
-Okay.
-Yeah.

168
00:12:51,233 --> 00:12:52,610
What is it? What?

169
00:12:52,693 --> 00:12:53,694
Let's make up.

170
00:12:53,777 --> 00:12:55,321
But why at work?

171
00:12:55,404 --> 00:12:56,447
No one's coming.

172
00:12:56,530 --> 00:12:57,948
-Yes, they will.
-No.

173
00:13:00,159 --> 00:13:02,328
Wait, I'm getting a call.

174
00:13:02,411 --> 00:13:04,830
It's just my mom calling to take my meds.

175
00:13:08,292 --> 00:13:09,668
<i>This won't do.</i>

176
00:13:20,846 --> 00:13:22,723
Oh, hi.

177
00:13:24,558 --> 00:13:25,559
It's resolved.

178
00:13:36,987 --> 00:13:37,988
I...

179
00:13:40,366 --> 00:13:42,493
I know it's not my place.

180
00:13:43,160 --> 00:13:44,787
But even between lovers,

181
00:13:44,870 --> 00:13:49,291
unwanted physical contact is bad.

182
00:13:51,335 --> 00:13:52,670
So...

183
00:13:52,753 --> 00:13:54,880
I was just reminded of my past.

184
00:13:55,464 --> 00:13:57,049
I have a lot of regrets.

185
00:13:58,384 --> 00:14:01,262
You're a smart person.

186
00:14:02,388 --> 00:14:04,223
Don't make mistakes like I did.

187
00:14:12,481 --> 00:14:15,317
<i>Did she come</i>
<i>because she was worried about me?</i>

188
00:14:21,323 --> 00:14:23,033
Now, it's time for lunch.

189
00:14:23,117 --> 00:14:24,577
Let's work after we eat.

190
00:14:25,911 --> 00:14:27,121
Ms. Yang!

191
00:14:27,204 --> 00:14:28,914
Did you make the reservation?

192
00:14:37,756 --> 00:14:39,258
Babe, what should we eat?

193
00:14:39,633 --> 00:14:40,843
I crave curry today.

194
00:14:42,177 --> 00:14:43,262
Let's get Indian.

195
00:14:44,680 --> 00:14:46,390
Sorry, I'm broke lately.

196
00:14:46,473 --> 00:14:49,184
Also, we have stir-fried pork
at the cafeteria.

197
00:14:49,727 --> 00:14:52,479
Min-hwan, take Su-min to get Indian.

198
00:14:54,815 --> 00:14:57,568
No, if you want to eat stir-fried pork,

199
00:14:57,651 --> 00:14:59,028
then I'll eat that too.

200
00:15:00,112 --> 00:15:01,113
Yeah, okay.

201
00:15:01,196 --> 00:15:03,157
Then let's go to the cafeteria.

202
00:15:18,255 --> 00:15:20,132
Thank you, my other half.

203
00:15:27,973 --> 00:15:29,308
Here.

204
00:15:39,360 --> 00:15:41,070
<i>If things didn't go your way,</i>

205
00:15:41,153 --> 00:15:44,490
<i>you'd behave perversely. I knew that.</i>

206
00:15:50,663 --> 00:15:52,289
Let's sit there.

207
00:15:56,960 --> 00:15:59,129
Come on. You should be more careful.

208
00:16:00,005 --> 00:16:01,298
Ji-won, are you okay?

209
00:16:01,882 --> 00:16:03,509
Ji-won, are you okay?

210
00:16:03,592 --> 00:16:05,010
What do we do?

211
00:16:05,594 --> 00:16:07,513
<i>I endured it because</i>

212
00:16:07,596 --> 00:16:09,932
<i>I thought you were the only one I had.</i>

213
00:16:10,015 --> 00:16:13,018
-I'm sorry.
-You should've dodged it, silly.

214
00:16:14,561 --> 00:16:15,854
What do we do?

215
00:16:21,110 --> 00:16:22,361
Let's sit over there.

216
00:16:35,791 --> 00:16:37,334
Come on!

217
00:16:38,669 --> 00:16:39,878
Damn it.

218
00:16:40,879 --> 00:16:41,922
Damn it.

219
00:16:42,631 --> 00:16:44,758
Oh, no! I'm so sorry!

220
00:16:44,842 --> 00:16:46,176
Are you okay?

221
00:16:46,927 --> 00:16:48,804
I'm so sorry!

222
00:16:50,556 --> 00:16:51,598
Su-min, sorry.

223
00:16:51,682 --> 00:16:53,642
Did you trip over my foot?

224
00:16:55,519 --> 00:16:56,520
Babe.

225
00:16:57,438 --> 00:16:59,481
-Are you hurt?
-Damn it.

226
00:17:00,315 --> 00:17:03,360
Isn't this your favorite shirt?

227
00:17:06,280 --> 00:17:07,489
Authentique?

228
00:17:08,449 --> 00:17:09,950
It's all ruined now.

229
00:17:10,325 --> 00:17:11,326
What do we do?

230
00:17:11,410 --> 00:17:12,911
Get me a napkin.

231
00:17:13,746 --> 00:17:15,080
Napkin. Right.

232
00:17:18,250 --> 00:17:20,002
<i>I won't just take it anymore.</i>

233
00:17:21,545 --> 00:17:22,755
Excuse me!

234
00:17:23,338 --> 00:17:24,548
Is someone there?

235
00:17:25,799 --> 00:17:26,842
Me?

236
00:17:26,925 --> 00:17:28,469
Yes!

237
00:17:29,386 --> 00:17:30,637
Can I

238
00:17:30,721 --> 00:17:32,598
ask you for a favor?

239
00:17:34,433 --> 00:17:36,560
Do you need a sanitary pad?

240
00:17:36,643 --> 00:17:38,645
Yes!

241
00:17:38,729 --> 00:17:39,730
Yes!

242
00:17:40,689 --> 00:17:42,775
Just a moment. I'll get it for you.

243
00:17:45,569 --> 00:17:47,571
Thank you! Thank you so much!

244
00:17:47,654 --> 00:17:48,822
Thank you so much!

245
00:17:50,616 --> 00:17:52,826
I was wondering

246
00:17:52,910 --> 00:17:56,371
who saved my life,
and it's someone I already knew!

247
00:17:57,164 --> 00:17:59,541
I promise to serve you properly one day!

248
00:17:59,625 --> 00:18:02,711
There's no need for that. It was nothing.

249
00:18:05,547 --> 00:18:07,216
Hui-yeon, just a second.

250
00:18:07,299 --> 00:18:08,759
Excuse me.

251
00:18:11,470 --> 00:18:12,471
I knew it.

252
00:18:31,240 --> 00:18:32,741
Okay.

253
00:18:32,825 --> 00:18:34,618
How are you so nice?

254
00:18:35,744 --> 00:18:39,373
You're a good Samaritan.
I thought they don't exist anymore.

255
00:18:39,456 --> 00:18:41,458
The type of kindness
you only see in films.

256
00:18:41,542 --> 00:18:45,170
You're the light of my life!
My real savior!

257
00:18:48,799 --> 00:18:51,051
Have you always been like this?

258
00:18:51,134 --> 00:18:52,344
Goodness.

259
00:18:52,928 --> 00:18:54,847
You're beautiful when you smile.

260
00:18:55,347 --> 00:18:56,974
Why didn't I know that?

261
00:18:57,933 --> 00:18:59,893
You're beautiful and nice.

262
00:18:59,977 --> 00:19:02,229
You live an impressive life.

263
00:19:03,689 --> 00:19:06,775
You're overdoing it.

264
00:19:06,859 --> 00:19:09,027
Other people would've done the same.

265
00:19:09,111 --> 00:19:11,238
No, they wouldn't.

266
00:19:11,947 --> 00:19:14,491
Someone came in before you did,

267
00:19:14,575 --> 00:19:16,451
and I sincerely asked for help.

268
00:19:17,828 --> 00:19:19,288
But she just grumbled.

269
00:19:19,371 --> 00:19:21,748
She finished her business and left.

270
00:19:23,876 --> 00:19:25,502
Thank you, my other half.

271
00:19:31,425 --> 00:19:34,052
Have you eaten?

272
00:19:34,136 --> 00:19:35,637
I haven't yet.

273
00:19:35,721 --> 00:19:38,265
I came down to eat unprepared.

274
00:19:38,932 --> 00:19:41,143
That's when I fell into a crisis.

275
00:19:41,852 --> 00:19:43,478
That's right.

276
00:19:43,562 --> 00:19:47,399
That reminds me.
Why haven't we had a meal together yet?

277
00:19:49,026 --> 00:19:51,653
If it's okay with you,
shall we eat together?

278
00:20:01,663 --> 00:20:03,665
You left to get napkins.

279
00:20:03,749 --> 00:20:05,876
I wondered what took you so long.

280
00:20:10,297 --> 00:20:12,132
She was in an emergency too.

281
00:20:12,716 --> 00:20:14,134
What kind of emergency?

282
00:20:15,135 --> 00:20:16,136
Well...

283
00:20:16,219 --> 00:20:18,639
We figured it out too.

284
00:20:19,681 --> 00:20:20,933
You handled it well.

285
00:20:22,768 --> 00:20:24,019
You think?

286
00:20:26,104 --> 00:20:28,023
<i>I bet Min-hwan is pissed.</i>

287
00:20:28,106 --> 00:20:30,651
<i>He begged me for a year to buy that shirt.</i>

288
00:20:30,734 --> 00:20:32,778
I'm really sorry, Mr. Park.

289
00:20:32,861 --> 00:20:35,489
I'll buy you another one.

290
00:20:37,157 --> 00:20:38,158
It's fine.

291
00:20:38,241 --> 00:20:39,826
It's just a shirt.

292
00:20:39,910 --> 00:20:41,203
Don't worry about it.

293
00:20:42,996 --> 00:20:45,040
Isn't that a luxury brand?

294
00:20:45,123 --> 00:20:47,626
Isn't it 1.5 million won? No, 1.8 million?

295
00:20:49,461 --> 00:20:52,756
It's not that expensive.
A little over 1.2 million won.

296
00:20:54,174 --> 00:20:56,426
-Well...
-What do I do?

297
00:20:56,510 --> 00:20:59,805
I'm a contract worker,
so I don't make that much.

298
00:21:07,521 --> 00:21:10,524
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
Please, just eat.

299
00:21:11,108 --> 00:21:12,234
Is it really okay?

300
00:21:12,734 --> 00:21:15,153
Well, you're a really competent man, so...

301
00:21:15,237 --> 00:21:17,239
-You're the best.
-You too, Su-min.

302
00:21:18,198 --> 00:21:20,033
I should go buy a shirt.

303
00:21:20,117 --> 00:21:22,536
Eat up. I have a lot of shirts at home.

304
00:21:22,619 --> 00:21:24,162
You're so generous.

305
00:21:24,246 --> 00:21:26,748
I wanted this to happen.
It smells so good.

306
00:21:29,001 --> 00:21:30,544
Mr. Park, you're the best.

307
00:21:52,274 --> 00:21:53,692
Be careful of the fire.

308
00:21:54,735 --> 00:21:56,194
Slice some more onions.

309
00:21:58,155 --> 00:21:59,489
Good. Keep going.

310
00:21:59,573 --> 00:22:00,824
Hey, this is burning.

311
00:22:01,742 --> 00:22:04,119
It'll burn if you leave it. Do it again.

312
00:22:23,472 --> 00:22:24,848
Thank you for coming.

313
00:22:24,931 --> 00:22:25,932
It's so good.

314
00:22:26,016 --> 00:22:27,017
Thank you.

315
00:22:43,408 --> 00:22:44,576
Chef Baek Eun-ho.

316
00:22:46,244 --> 00:22:47,662
Yes?

317
00:22:50,165 --> 00:22:52,959
Did you graduate
from Busan's Taeha High School?

318
00:22:53,919 --> 00:22:56,004
Yes, I did.

319
00:23:03,239 --> 00:23:05,575
Hui-yeon, you've got quite the appetite.

320
00:23:06,784 --> 00:23:07,911
You really do.

321
00:23:07,994 --> 00:23:10,622
How can a woman eat so much?

322
00:23:11,831 --> 00:23:12,916
Women or men,

323
00:23:12,999 --> 00:23:15,460
we must eat a lot to do important work.

324
00:23:15,627 --> 00:23:17,420
My grandfather taught me this.

325
00:23:19,297 --> 00:23:21,883
So? Does your grandfather
do important work?

326
00:23:23,468 --> 00:23:24,802
He sells bean sprouts.

327
00:23:24,886 --> 00:23:26,304
Tofu and seasonings too.

328
00:23:27,388 --> 00:23:31,017
So he sells side dishes.

329
00:23:31,976 --> 00:23:34,729
You must be energetic
thanks to him, Hui-yeon.

330
00:23:34,812 --> 00:23:36,898
Koreans get their energy from rice.

331
00:23:37,148 --> 00:23:38,858
That's right!

332
00:23:40,485 --> 00:23:42,445
As a picky eater, I'm doomed.

333
00:23:43,321 --> 00:23:45,782
How will you work after eating that?

334
00:23:45,865 --> 00:23:47,116
You eat too little.

335
00:23:47,700 --> 00:23:48,910
I know.

336
00:23:48,993 --> 00:23:50,995
I should eat well like Ji-won.

337
00:23:51,079 --> 00:23:52,455
Come to think of it,

338
00:23:52,539 --> 00:23:54,958
Ji-won was always able to eat everything.

339
00:23:55,375 --> 00:23:57,460
She could digest steel.

340
00:23:58,628 --> 00:24:00,797
-Right, Ji-won?
-Yes.

341
00:24:01,381 --> 00:24:02,465
Is that true?

342
00:24:03,716 --> 00:24:06,261
I remember when she ate pork <i>gukbap</i>.

343
00:24:06,344 --> 00:24:07,804
She eats like an old man.

344
00:24:07,887 --> 00:24:09,847
She was gobbling it up.

345
00:24:10,390 --> 00:24:11,391
Hey, old man!

346
00:24:12,517 --> 00:24:14,852
Min-hwan, you shouldn't say that.

347
00:24:14,936 --> 00:24:16,646
You need to love her no matter what.

348
00:24:16,729 --> 00:24:17,939
Love.

349
00:24:18,606 --> 00:24:20,024
Right. Love's important.

350
00:24:22,235 --> 00:24:24,779
You're lucky to have a friend like that.

351
00:24:28,741 --> 00:24:31,035
Yeah, Su-min's the best.

352
00:24:31,119 --> 00:24:32,370
Why do men...

353
00:24:32,453 --> 00:24:34,956
I'll bring you some water.

354
00:24:35,540 --> 00:24:37,667
-Mine too.
-What? Why should I?

355
00:24:37,834 --> 00:24:39,877
Since you're going anyway.

356
00:24:39,961 --> 00:24:42,672
-Mine too--
-Since you came to work anyway,

357
00:24:42,755 --> 00:24:44,173
could you do my job too?

358
00:24:48,303 --> 00:24:49,429
What the...

359
00:24:50,013 --> 00:24:51,264
That little...

360
00:24:52,265 --> 00:24:54,934
How dare that little chick talk like that?

361
00:24:55,977 --> 00:24:57,520
Don't call her like that.

362
00:24:58,479 --> 00:24:59,814
We're at work.

363
00:24:59,897 --> 00:25:02,483
She's young,
but she's the same rank as you.

364
00:25:03,443 --> 00:25:04,736
What?

365
00:25:10,283 --> 00:25:11,284
Well...

366
00:25:12,535 --> 00:25:14,495
Still, I'll talk to her.

367
00:25:14,579 --> 00:25:16,539
Yeah. Talk to her, will you?

368
00:25:16,623 --> 00:25:19,125
She's so rude. Unbelievable.

369
00:25:19,208 --> 00:25:22,420
Finish it up with Su-min.
I'll see you upstairs.

370
00:25:22,503 --> 00:25:24,297
You know she's a picky eater.

371
00:25:24,380 --> 00:25:26,466
She won't eat unless someone helps.

372
00:25:26,549 --> 00:25:27,675
She's not like me.

373
00:25:29,010 --> 00:25:30,178
Sure, okay.

374
00:25:30,887 --> 00:25:32,180
See you later.

375
00:25:42,774 --> 00:25:44,359
Hui-yeon, I'm sorry.

376
00:25:44,442 --> 00:25:46,694
I cleared your tray. Are you okay?

377
00:25:46,778 --> 00:25:49,322
I'm so sorry. I should've held it in.

378
00:25:53,576 --> 00:25:55,036
I saw it right away.

379
00:25:55,119 --> 00:25:57,497
The woman who ignored me in the restroom

380
00:25:57,664 --> 00:25:58,748
was Jeong Su-min.

381
00:26:03,252 --> 00:26:05,338
Hi, stranger who just came in.

382
00:26:05,421 --> 00:26:08,466
By chance, can you help me?

383
00:26:08,549 --> 00:26:11,803
Why would she ask for help?
She should've come prepared.

384
00:26:13,179 --> 00:26:14,847
Such a nuisance!

385
00:26:21,229 --> 00:26:23,481
Shall we get coffee after the meeting?

386
00:26:23,564 --> 00:26:25,942
-I'll buy!
-I said I'd buy.

387
00:26:34,867 --> 00:26:36,536
I think Ji-won is angry.

388
00:26:37,870 --> 00:26:40,623
I think it's because I ruined your shirt.

389
00:26:42,291 --> 00:26:43,543
Come on.

390
00:26:43,626 --> 00:26:45,586
You know she's not like that.

391
00:26:46,212 --> 00:26:48,756
She was worried about how you eat earlier.

392
00:26:49,340 --> 00:26:51,259
She cares about you so much.

393
00:26:52,218 --> 00:26:53,428
You think so?

394
00:26:55,471 --> 00:26:57,765
Ji-won's so indifferent sometimes.

395
00:26:59,100 --> 00:27:01,811
She doesn't know how much I like her.

396
00:27:06,357 --> 00:27:07,859
Come on.

397
00:27:07,942 --> 00:27:09,485
It's really okay.

398
00:27:11,863 --> 00:27:13,823
-Let's go.
-Go in.

399
00:27:15,950 --> 00:27:17,076
Goodness!

400
00:27:21,038 --> 00:27:22,915
My hands...

401
00:27:22,999 --> 00:27:24,792
Right.

402
00:27:35,553 --> 00:27:36,637
This...

403
00:27:38,639 --> 00:27:40,057
What do we do about it?

404
00:27:40,850 --> 00:27:42,018
Right, well...

405
00:27:46,147 --> 00:27:48,191
No, wait.

406
00:27:48,274 --> 00:27:49,901
I'm sorry. Excuse me.

407
00:27:50,526 --> 00:27:51,527
Sorry about that.

408
00:27:56,616 --> 00:27:57,617
What perfume

409
00:27:59,494 --> 00:28:00,828
do you use?

410
00:28:02,079 --> 00:28:03,456
This is...

411
00:28:06,584 --> 00:28:07,585
You smell nice.

412
00:28:07,668 --> 00:28:08,920
Yeah, well...

413
00:28:21,974 --> 00:28:23,851
-Here you go.
-Thanks.

414
00:28:24,852 --> 00:28:25,853
Okay.

415
00:28:26,979 --> 00:28:28,815
What do you think you're doing?

416
00:28:30,650 --> 00:28:32,109
Excuse me?

417
00:28:32,985 --> 00:28:35,363
These are the materials for the meeting.

418
00:28:36,906 --> 00:28:38,699
I told you not to do this.

419
00:28:39,075 --> 00:28:40,326
Well?

420
00:28:40,910 --> 00:28:43,287
Let's be honest.

421
00:28:43,788 --> 00:28:45,998
The proposals you all write are lame.

422
00:28:46,707 --> 00:28:48,417
Just show some sincerity

423
00:28:48,501 --> 00:28:50,920
so we can have a meeting in peace!

424
00:28:51,420 --> 00:28:54,131
Does this make sense to you?

425
00:28:54,215 --> 00:28:56,551
-Does it?
<i>-Those who are incompetent focus</i>

426
00:28:56,634 --> 00:29:00,221
<i>on the little things they know</i>
<i>and make a huge deal out of it.</i>

427
00:29:00,304 --> 00:29:02,932
Yes, it does look insincere.

428
00:29:04,016 --> 00:29:06,394
Hui-yeon, you have to staple it

429
00:29:06,477 --> 00:29:07,895
like this.

430
00:29:08,479 --> 00:29:09,605
At an angle.

431
00:29:10,106 --> 00:29:11,649
Stapler?

432
00:29:12,233 --> 00:29:13,609
Exactly my point.

433
00:29:13,693 --> 00:29:15,695
Su-min, you know your stuff.

434
00:29:17,238 --> 00:29:19,073
Go print and staple them again.

435
00:29:21,284 --> 00:29:22,910
All of this?

436
00:29:22,994 --> 00:29:26,747
It's such a waste of paper.

437
00:29:26,831 --> 00:29:30,001
Several trees were wasted because of you.

438
00:29:30,084 --> 00:29:32,169
I want you to understand that!

439
00:29:32,253 --> 00:29:33,421
Sir.

440
00:29:33,504 --> 00:29:36,132
I'm sure Ms. Yang understood.

441
00:29:38,467 --> 00:29:40,595
Ji-won, get the manager some coffee.

442
00:29:43,514 --> 00:29:44,515
Sir.

443
00:29:44,599 --> 00:29:47,518
Will you take a look at my proposal?

444
00:29:48,102 --> 00:29:50,396
I need to become a full-time employee.

445
00:29:51,105 --> 00:29:52,899
Shall we go and get some air?

446
00:29:53,482 --> 00:29:54,734
Shall we?

447
00:30:03,159 --> 00:30:04,952
I'm so sorry, Ms. Yang.

448
00:30:05,036 --> 00:30:06,537
I didn't know.

449
00:30:06,621 --> 00:30:08,372
Don't worry about it.

450
00:30:08,456 --> 00:30:09,874
It's okay.

451
00:30:16,422 --> 00:30:18,049
<i>I can't leave it like this.</i>

452
00:30:21,886 --> 00:30:23,137
Ms. Yang.

453
00:30:23,220 --> 00:30:25,056
Do you want to get some coffee?

454
00:30:26,807 --> 00:30:29,060
Mr. Kim asked me to do something.

455
00:30:29,644 --> 00:30:31,103
Just for a second.

456
00:30:33,147 --> 00:30:36,525
You're being kind of weird.

457
00:30:36,609 --> 00:30:38,235
Next time.

458
00:30:38,319 --> 00:30:41,614
Then take a look at this for me at least.

459
00:30:44,241 --> 00:30:45,284
Single household?

460
00:30:46,202 --> 00:30:49,455
Isn't this the proposal Mr. Kim rejected?

461
00:30:49,538 --> 00:30:52,208
What's the point of me looking at this?

462
00:30:53,209 --> 00:30:54,961
Read it for me.

463
00:30:55,044 --> 00:30:57,922
If you still don't have time,
it can't be helped.

464
00:30:58,839 --> 00:30:59,924
Bye.

465
00:31:05,846 --> 00:31:06,931
You scared me!

466
00:31:08,516 --> 00:31:10,142
Where are you running from?

467
00:31:11,394 --> 00:31:12,395
Well...

468
00:31:13,229 --> 00:31:16,857
The meeting's over.
Let's slack off after I use the restroom.

469
00:31:17,858 --> 00:31:19,151
Wait.

470
00:31:20,403 --> 00:31:23,531
Min-hwan said he needed to talk to me.

471
00:31:23,614 --> 00:31:24,865
Let's chat later.

472
00:31:28,661 --> 00:31:32,248
MEAL KIT PROPOSAL FOR SINGLE HOUSEHOLDS

473
00:31:54,478 --> 00:31:57,231
PAIN RELIEVER

474
00:32:22,423 --> 00:32:24,050
Hui-yeon, something came up.

475
00:32:24,133 --> 00:32:26,177
I have to go back to the office.

476
00:32:28,179 --> 00:32:30,681
You want me to eat all of this on my own?

477
00:32:38,022 --> 00:32:40,524
I can't keep receiving like this from you!

478
00:32:42,026 --> 00:32:45,404
Could you hang out with me
this Sunday so I can pay back?

479
00:32:45,488 --> 00:32:46,405
I'll buy!

480
00:32:47,573 --> 00:32:48,741
Sunday?

481
00:32:48,824 --> 00:32:51,243
In return, let's hang out this weekend.

482
00:32:51,327 --> 00:32:54,705
I found a yummy BBQ restaurant.
It's called Goseuljung.

483
00:32:55,998 --> 00:32:57,792
I don't think I can do Sunday.

484
00:32:58,626 --> 00:32:59,794
Do you have plans?

485
00:33:01,462 --> 00:33:03,130
I do have plans,

486
00:33:03,214 --> 00:33:05,257
but I don't think I'm going to go.

487
00:33:05,341 --> 00:33:06,842
You don't have to go?

488
00:33:07,426 --> 00:33:08,886
What kind of plan is it?

489
00:33:11,639 --> 00:33:12,681
A school reunion.

490
00:33:13,265 --> 00:33:14,725
Then you have to go.

491
00:33:14,809 --> 00:33:17,394
You should go to see your first love,

492
00:33:17,478 --> 00:33:18,646
and be disappointed

493
00:33:18,729 --> 00:33:20,856
so you can move on with your life.

494
00:33:21,816 --> 00:33:24,401
No one knows where my first love lives

495
00:33:24,485 --> 00:33:26,070
or where he is.

496
00:33:26,946 --> 00:33:29,490
I wasn't very popular in school.

497
00:33:31,200 --> 00:33:34,912
Is there any reason for me to go
and dig up my shameful past?

498
00:33:34,995 --> 00:33:36,956
Isn't that more the reason to go?

499
00:33:40,084 --> 00:33:43,712
If you don't go,
it'll remain a shameful past.

500
00:33:43,796 --> 00:33:47,341
But if you go and fix it,
it'll become your history!

501
00:34:09,488 --> 00:34:10,948
Mr. Yu!

502
00:34:12,700 --> 00:34:13,701
Yes?

503
00:34:16,829 --> 00:34:19,915
You asked me if I was free on Sunday.

504
00:34:20,249 --> 00:34:22,293
If it's urgent, I'll come to work.

505
00:34:22,877 --> 00:34:24,211
Didn't you have plans?

506
00:34:25,546 --> 00:34:26,881
I do.

507
00:34:28,090 --> 00:34:30,551
But it's not important. Work comes first.

508
00:34:30,634 --> 00:34:31,927
I think that's right.

509
00:34:33,304 --> 00:34:34,722
You come first, Ms. Kang.

510
00:34:39,185 --> 00:34:40,394
Well...

511
00:34:40,477 --> 00:34:45,608
To be honest, I was debating
whether or not I wanted to go.

512
00:34:46,400 --> 00:34:47,651
Go.

513
00:34:48,485 --> 00:34:51,447
Your answer will differ depending
on the situation,

514
00:34:51,530 --> 00:34:53,073
but just try it this time.

515
00:34:53,699 --> 00:34:54,825
You can go.

516
00:34:58,704 --> 00:35:00,539
Just remember that you owe me.

517
00:35:02,166 --> 00:35:03,167
What?

518
00:35:21,602 --> 00:35:22,811
BASIC NUTRITION FOR MEAL KIT

519
00:35:26,815 --> 00:35:28,317
<i>Read it for me.</i>

520
00:35:28,400 --> 00:35:31,237
If you really don't have time,
that's okay too.

521
00:35:31,862 --> 00:35:32,988
This is good.

522
00:35:34,531 --> 00:35:35,532
Ms. Yang?

523
00:35:39,411 --> 00:35:40,704
Did you read it?

524
00:35:41,705 --> 00:35:43,165
Yes.

525
00:35:43,249 --> 00:35:45,084
I read over it.

526
00:35:45,167 --> 00:35:46,293
It's good.

527
00:35:50,464 --> 00:35:52,466
Do you want to do it together?

528
00:35:57,221 --> 00:36:00,557
That's not how things work in the company.

529
00:36:01,350 --> 00:36:04,103
Mr. Kim has
a different perspective than us--

530
00:36:04,186 --> 00:36:05,980
He didn't even read it.

531
00:36:07,189 --> 00:36:08,899
-What?
-I saw him.

532
00:36:12,820 --> 00:36:14,738
He pretended to flip through it.

533
00:36:17,992 --> 00:36:19,410
He pretended to read it.

534
00:36:20,035 --> 00:36:21,328
This isn't the first.

535
00:36:21,412 --> 00:36:23,664
When it comes to your work,

536
00:36:23,747 --> 00:36:25,708
he shoots everything down.

537
00:36:30,713 --> 00:36:31,964
We already know this.

538
00:36:40,848 --> 00:36:42,891
Look at the manager. Unbelievable.

539
00:36:43,392 --> 00:36:45,269
He thinks that's power.

540
00:36:47,021 --> 00:36:48,272
No way.

541
00:36:49,815 --> 00:36:53,485
<i>You lose objectivity</i>
<i>if you've been gaslit for too long.</i>

542
00:36:54,445 --> 00:36:56,196
Aside from everything else,

543
00:36:56,280 --> 00:36:58,157
aside from his perspective,

544
00:36:59,533 --> 00:37:00,951
what do you think?

545
00:37:01,535 --> 00:37:05,247
Do you think my proposal is ridiculous?
Really?

546
00:37:08,625 --> 00:37:11,962
Then I'll talk it over with Mr. Kim.

547
00:37:15,341 --> 00:37:16,842
Manager Kim Gyeong-uk...

548
00:37:36,153 --> 00:37:39,073
She's getting on my nerves lately.

549
00:37:43,327 --> 00:37:44,328
You scared me!

550
00:37:44,411 --> 00:37:45,871
Mr. Kim!

551
00:37:46,372 --> 00:37:47,915
Did you enjoy your lunch?

552
00:37:47,998 --> 00:37:50,125
If it isn't our pretty Su-min.

553
00:37:50,209 --> 00:37:52,378
I had something good for my stamina.

554
00:37:54,129 --> 00:37:55,172
What about you?

555
00:37:55,255 --> 00:37:58,425
I had the stir-fried pork
in the cafeteria.

556
00:37:58,509 --> 00:38:00,135
That sounds good.

557
00:38:03,097 --> 00:38:04,807
By the way,

558
00:38:04,890 --> 00:38:09,478
I have a secret to tell you, Mr. Kim.

559
00:38:10,062 --> 00:38:11,605
A secret?

560
00:38:12,815 --> 00:38:15,442
I must get a full-time position, you know.

561
00:38:15,526 --> 00:38:19,696
I have this idea,
and I can't seem to organize my thoughts.

562
00:38:21,615 --> 00:38:23,242
I can help you with that.

563
00:38:24,076 --> 00:38:25,494
Really?

564
00:38:25,577 --> 00:38:26,912
Thank you so much.

565
00:38:26,995 --> 00:38:28,622
It's nothing.

566
00:38:28,705 --> 00:38:31,834
There are so many hags and ugly women
at this company.

567
00:38:31,917 --> 00:38:34,461
That's just discouraging for our team.

568
00:38:34,545 --> 00:38:37,381
We urgently need
a full-time employee like you.

569
00:38:38,882 --> 00:38:40,467
Stop it.

570
00:38:41,051 --> 00:38:42,344
You're so funny.

571
00:38:45,347 --> 00:38:48,183
<i>You know he only does</i>
<i>what he wants at work.</i>

572
00:38:48,684 --> 00:38:51,145
That's why he opposes everything you say.

573
00:38:55,607 --> 00:38:59,445
Ever since he hit on you
and you turned him down.

574
00:39:01,697 --> 00:39:04,700
What are you saying? That's so immature.

575
00:39:05,284 --> 00:39:08,787
Kim Gyeong-uk has been immature
for the past seven years.

576
00:39:10,330 --> 00:39:12,791
I know he was promoted to a manager

577
00:39:12,875 --> 00:39:15,878
after he turned in your proposal

578
00:39:15,961 --> 00:39:17,212
with his name on it.

579
00:39:17,296 --> 00:39:18,672
<i>Just like Jeong Su-min</i>

580
00:39:18,755 --> 00:39:21,884
<i>became a full-time employee</i>
<i>with my proposal.</i>

581
00:39:21,967 --> 00:39:23,677
He was my superior.

582
00:39:24,386 --> 00:39:29,099
It's normal that the boss takes credit
for the entire team's work--

583
00:39:29,183 --> 00:39:31,059
But you've never done that.

584
00:39:33,520 --> 00:39:36,940
I'm confident in this proposal.

585
00:39:37,608 --> 00:39:40,527
You know this is a good proposal.

586
00:39:43,405 --> 00:39:45,157
But Mr. Kim...

587
00:39:46,783 --> 00:39:49,161
My proposal was rejected on Monday.

588
00:39:49,244 --> 00:39:51,205
I'll turn it in again as is.

589
00:39:51,497 --> 00:39:52,498
What?

590
00:39:52,581 --> 00:39:55,584
Once you're sure he rejected it
without reading it,

591
00:39:56,210 --> 00:39:57,211
then...

592
00:39:58,378 --> 00:39:59,630
will you join me?

593
00:40:21,276 --> 00:40:23,362
<i>I'm 100% sure he didn't read it.</i>

594
00:40:27,658 --> 00:40:30,619
<i>No, maybe 99%?</i>

595
00:40:32,079 --> 00:40:34,456
<i>I'm sure Kim Gyeong-uk didn't read it.</i>

596
00:40:34,540 --> 00:40:38,710
<i>However, if he remembers</i>
<i>any of the charts or images...</i>

597
00:40:38,794 --> 00:40:40,087
DATING BIBLE

598
00:40:41,380 --> 00:40:43,006
<i>Don't be scared. I'm right.</i>

599
00:40:44,049 --> 00:40:47,844
<i>I know that he's lazy and doesn't work.</i>

600
00:41:00,691 --> 00:41:03,193
Mr. Kim, will you look over this?

601
00:41:03,277 --> 00:41:04,528
It's a new proposal.

602
00:41:31,263 --> 00:41:33,390
MEAL KIT PROPOSAL FOR SINGLE HOUSEHOLDS

603
00:41:35,642 --> 00:41:36,602
CONTENTS

604
00:41:36,685 --> 00:41:37,811
ENHANCE HEALTH

605
00:41:37,936 --> 00:41:38,812
PRODUCTS

606
00:41:38,895 --> 00:41:40,063
MEAL KIT NUTRITION

607
00:41:43,483 --> 00:41:44,901
Are you messing with me?

608
00:41:47,487 --> 00:41:49,448
The proposal you gave me last time...

609
00:41:51,241 --> 00:41:52,993
I don't believe this.

610
00:41:54,494 --> 00:41:56,413
The proposal you gave me last time...

611
00:41:56,830 --> 00:41:58,582
was much better than this!

612
00:42:06,006 --> 00:42:07,466
Come on.

613
00:42:07,549 --> 00:42:10,510
I've seen bad workers,
but you're just terrible.

614
00:42:10,594 --> 00:42:12,471
How could you suck this bad?

615
00:42:13,055 --> 00:42:16,183
It's so obvious you copied
and pasted them together!

616
00:42:16,767 --> 00:42:20,687
Quit if you don't want to work
instead of torturing me like this!

617
00:42:26,943 --> 00:42:29,071
Mr. Kim, I'm so sorry.

618
00:42:29,571 --> 00:42:30,989
It's the same proposal.

619
00:42:31,073 --> 00:42:33,033
I'll reprint it. Just a moment.

620
00:42:40,666 --> 00:42:42,376
Here it is. The green one.

621
00:42:42,459 --> 00:42:44,878
I'm so sorry, Mr. Kim.

622
00:42:47,881 --> 00:42:50,717
He didn't recognize
that it was the same one?

623
00:42:50,801 --> 00:42:52,678
He really doesn't work, does he?

624
00:42:52,761 --> 00:42:54,763
He never fails to disappoint.

625
00:43:19,579 --> 00:43:23,667
I can't believe
that he really didn't know.

626
00:43:23,750 --> 00:43:26,086
I mean, even the title was the same.

627
00:43:26,169 --> 00:43:27,796
I told you he didn't work.

628
00:43:28,797 --> 00:43:30,465
We're on the same team now.

629
00:43:30,674 --> 00:43:32,759
The meal kits are going to be huge.

630
00:43:33,218 --> 00:43:36,012
Quick, easy,
and delicious meals for consumers.

631
00:43:38,598 --> 00:43:39,808
Okay.

632
00:43:39,891 --> 00:43:43,562
Now I get why things never went my way.

633
00:43:43,645 --> 00:43:45,147
I can't believe it.

634
00:43:45,230 --> 00:43:47,941
How did I trust and work
for someone like him?

635
00:43:49,735 --> 00:43:51,278
Why didn't you invite me?

636
00:43:54,740 --> 00:43:55,991
Cheers.

637
00:43:59,703 --> 00:44:02,330
I can't believe Mr. Kim.
How did he not know?

638
00:44:14,259 --> 00:44:16,386
"Meal kits for single households."

639
00:44:21,516 --> 00:44:23,435
PROPOSAL PURPOSE AND BACKGROUND

640
00:44:25,061 --> 00:44:27,063
BASIC NUTRITION FOR MEAL KIT

641
00:44:33,610 --> 00:44:34,611
Cheers.

642
00:44:36,112 --> 00:44:38,698
Why did you ask me out
on a date after work?

643
00:44:41,243 --> 00:44:45,497
It's because of the secret
I told you about at work today.

644
00:44:46,581 --> 00:44:48,583
The word, "secret"

645
00:44:48,667 --> 00:44:50,085
gets me so excited.

646
00:44:55,006 --> 00:44:56,675
Is pork belly okay?

647
00:44:58,802 --> 00:44:59,803
Oh, right.

648
00:44:59,886 --> 00:45:01,888
Didn't you eat pork for lunch?

649
00:45:01,972 --> 00:45:04,140
Then it's two pork meals in a row.

650
00:45:04,224 --> 00:45:05,725
Does that suck for you?

651
00:45:06,643 --> 00:45:07,644
No.

652
00:45:07,727 --> 00:45:10,021
Korean pork is better than Korean beef.

653
00:45:10,188 --> 00:45:11,523
You have good taste.

654
00:45:11,606 --> 00:45:12,607
IMPORTED PORK

655
00:45:12,691 --> 00:45:14,859
Su-min, you're such a decent woman.

656
00:45:16,194 --> 00:45:17,279
Stop it.

657
00:45:17,362 --> 00:45:19,864
Ji-won is a really decent woman.

658
00:45:23,577 --> 00:45:25,036
You always bring her up.

659
00:45:25,120 --> 00:45:28,123
Do you like her that much?
I can't understand women.

660
00:45:28,290 --> 00:45:29,416
Someone like Ji-won

661
00:45:30,208 --> 00:45:33,211
is different from us.
She went to Hanguk University.

662
00:45:33,295 --> 00:45:34,796
She's smart.

663
00:45:34,879 --> 00:45:36,131
Also,

664
00:45:36,214 --> 00:45:37,382
she's ambitious.

665
00:45:38,675 --> 00:45:40,260
Hanguk University? So what?

666
00:45:40,343 --> 00:45:43,763
Kids from there only know how to study.
They're worthless.

667
00:45:43,847 --> 00:45:46,808
Her proposal was ridiculous.
Not realistic at all.

668
00:45:47,267 --> 00:45:49,769
But I bet she doesn't think that way.

669
00:45:49,853 --> 00:45:52,939
She'll say you won't appreciate it
and has bad taste.

670
00:45:53,023 --> 00:45:54,566
That's what she'll think.

671
00:45:55,775 --> 00:45:56,901
I have bad taste?

672
00:46:01,031 --> 00:46:04,409
You must be a bit insecure
about your academic background.

673
00:46:04,868 --> 00:46:06,244
Don't be like that.

674
00:46:06,328 --> 00:46:07,370
University?

675
00:46:07,454 --> 00:46:08,997
It's all pointless.

676
00:46:09,539 --> 00:46:10,540
I mean,

677
00:46:11,791 --> 00:46:14,169
I'm just saying her idea could be good.

678
00:46:15,462 --> 00:46:17,172
Implementing it is different.

679
00:46:18,757 --> 00:46:19,966
That Kang Ji-won.

680
00:46:20,050 --> 00:46:22,010
She was always so stiff.

681
00:46:22,093 --> 00:46:24,512
She's the type to think that way, is she?

682
00:46:25,639 --> 00:46:30,310
Still, the meal kit proposal
she printed wrong by accident...

683
00:46:31,311 --> 00:46:33,855
It's a mess, but the idea was good.

684
00:46:33,938 --> 00:46:35,649
You should take it.

685
00:46:35,732 --> 00:46:37,817
We could develop it together.

686
00:46:40,362 --> 00:46:41,780
I think it'll be a hit!

687
00:46:43,698 --> 00:46:44,658
With you?

688
00:46:46,034 --> 00:46:47,661
-Together?
-Yes.

689
00:46:48,870 --> 00:46:51,623
Jiwon will probably sidetrack and ruin it.

690
00:46:51,706 --> 00:46:55,043
If we develop it
with your skills and experience,

691
00:46:56,836 --> 00:47:00,507
I feel like this could be my ticket
to a full-time offer.

692
00:47:05,011 --> 00:47:08,223
I must feel so comfortable around you.

693
00:47:08,306 --> 00:47:11,559
I talk to you
as if we're more than just coworkers.

694
00:47:14,229 --> 00:47:15,647
<i>Did she just say</i>

695
00:47:16,856 --> 00:47:18,149
<i>what I think she said?</i>

696
00:47:26,116 --> 00:47:28,535
Of course. Sure. Yeah.

697
00:47:28,618 --> 00:47:31,287
I mean, we are outside of work.

698
00:47:32,497 --> 00:47:33,623
Here.

699
00:47:33,707 --> 00:47:35,333
Go ahead, Su-min.

700
00:47:35,417 --> 00:47:37,919
Talk to me more about this proposal.

701
00:47:38,503 --> 00:47:39,713
Sure.

702
00:47:41,256 --> 00:47:42,465
Let's drink first.

703
00:47:43,508 --> 00:47:44,634
Cheers.

704
00:47:48,930 --> 00:47:51,725
Here comes the meat!

705
00:47:53,643 --> 00:47:55,812
Nice shot!

706
00:47:59,065 --> 00:48:00,734
Why is she Ji-won's friend?

707
00:48:00,817 --> 00:48:02,944
I can't even try anything.

708
00:48:03,027 --> 00:48:04,988
Does it matter?

709
00:48:05,071 --> 00:48:07,991
It sounds like she's into you too.
Just go for it.

710
00:48:08,700 --> 00:48:11,411
What? This is not some kind
of a second-hand sale.

711
00:48:11,953 --> 00:48:13,538
Don't be stupid.

712
00:48:14,080 --> 00:48:15,206
Was that a strike?

713
00:48:15,290 --> 00:48:16,416
That was amazing.

714
00:48:17,542 --> 00:48:18,793
Nice shot!

715
00:48:18,877 --> 00:48:20,378
Nice shot!

716
00:48:27,927 --> 00:48:29,179
Sang-jong.

717
00:48:29,262 --> 00:48:30,680
Do you know any girls?

718
00:48:30,764 --> 00:48:31,973
I'm going crazy.

719
00:48:32,056 --> 00:48:33,641
Jeez.

720
00:48:33,725 --> 00:48:36,060
You're too energetic for Friday.

721
00:48:36,144 --> 00:48:37,520
Where's your girl?

722
00:48:37,604 --> 00:48:39,981
Why would you bring me down like that?

723
00:48:40,064 --> 00:48:42,108
She's just marriage material!

724
00:48:43,318 --> 00:48:44,694
What's that?

725
00:48:45,695 --> 00:48:46,946
Listen.

726
00:48:47,030 --> 00:48:51,284
She's nice, frugal,
and she takes care of my parents.

727
00:48:51,618 --> 00:48:54,621
And she works hard for money,
but doesn't spend it.

728
00:48:54,704 --> 00:48:55,789
-How's that?
-Wow.

729
00:48:55,872 --> 00:48:58,249
That's a perfect wife.

730
00:48:58,333 --> 00:49:00,794
She's perfectly boring too!

731
00:49:01,377 --> 00:49:04,214
She reads the company outlook report.

732
00:49:04,297 --> 00:49:06,049
Nobody reads that.

733
00:49:07,300 --> 00:49:11,012
I bet she's at work
looking over documents right now.

734
00:49:12,263 --> 00:49:13,473
Like this.

735
00:49:22,190 --> 00:49:25,443
<i>Getting a second chance in life</i>
<i>means I can do anything.</i>

736
00:49:25,735 --> 00:49:28,446
<i>I managed to get back at Su-min</i>

737
00:49:28,530 --> 00:49:29,781
<i>and also Kim Gyeong-uk.</i>

738
00:49:30,698 --> 00:49:32,659
<i>I can do anything.</i>

739
00:50:03,773 --> 00:50:06,860
<i>It's a matching item. Wear it on Sunday.</i>

740
00:50:06,943 --> 00:50:08,778
<i>Your eternal love, Su-min!</i>

741
00:50:10,113 --> 00:50:11,656
Did you see her earrings?

742
00:50:23,835 --> 00:50:26,379
<i>You've been so distant lately. I'm upset.</i>

743
00:50:26,462 --> 00:50:28,631
<i>I'm not saying it because I'm drunk.</i>

744
00:50:28,715 --> 00:50:30,258
<i>I'm sleeping over tonight.</i>

745
00:50:30,341 --> 00:50:33,928
<i>Let's spend the weekend together</i>
<i>before going to Goseuljung.</i>

746
00:50:35,346 --> 00:50:38,433
GOSEULJUNG

747
00:50:38,516 --> 00:50:39,893
Goseuljung.

748
00:50:40,476 --> 00:50:41,769
I'm sure of it.

749
00:50:45,398 --> 00:50:48,860
GOSEULJUNG

750
00:50:57,869 --> 00:50:59,871
BUSAN TAEHA HIGH SCHOOL'S 37TH REUNION

751
00:51:07,587 --> 00:51:09,088
She really came.

752
00:51:09,172 --> 00:51:10,173
Ji-won!

753
00:51:11,090 --> 00:51:13,009
Ji-won, you came! Hey!

754
00:51:13,092 --> 00:51:14,218
Let's go inside.

755
00:51:14,302 --> 00:51:15,303
What is this?

756
00:51:16,429 --> 00:51:18,306
Are we not eating alone?

757
00:51:18,389 --> 00:51:21,267
I didn't think you'd come
if I told you about it.

758
00:51:22,060 --> 00:51:24,896
We're over 30 now. Forget about the past.

759
00:51:24,979 --> 00:51:26,522
Our friends are all nice.

760
00:51:26,606 --> 00:51:28,232
-Let's go.
-Su-min, I...

761
00:51:28,316 --> 00:51:29,359
No.

762
00:51:37,575 --> 00:51:40,286
<i>I'm going to leave. Will you bring my bag?</i>

763
00:51:40,370 --> 00:51:42,664
Kang Ji-won is incredible.

764
00:51:42,747 --> 00:51:45,124
Why did she come? She has no friends here.

765
00:51:45,208 --> 00:51:46,584
She must be here to eat.

766
00:51:46,668 --> 00:51:49,212
Did you see her? She looks so poor.

767
00:51:49,295 --> 00:51:52,757
Why are you talking like
you're from Seoul? It's weird.

768
00:51:53,716 --> 00:51:56,594
Still, how is she still hanging out
with Su-min?

769
00:51:56,678 --> 00:51:58,221
Isn't it obvious?

770
00:51:58,304 --> 00:52:01,557
Su-min, that softie is
just too nice to her.

771
00:52:02,266 --> 00:52:05,228
She couldn't eat at a place like this
without her.

772
00:52:05,770 --> 00:52:06,938
Drink some milk!

773
00:52:16,572 --> 00:52:17,657
Stop it!

774
00:52:25,373 --> 00:52:28,710
Su-min is just too nice.

775
00:52:28,835 --> 00:52:30,503
We should take care of her.

776
00:52:30,586 --> 00:52:32,130
Did you see her earrings?

777
00:52:32,213 --> 00:52:33,756
She copied Su-min's style.

778
00:52:33,840 --> 00:52:36,467
I could tell it was fake from a mile away.

779
00:52:38,344 --> 00:52:41,222
Ever since high school, Ji-won--

780
00:52:41,305 --> 00:52:42,557
Ye-ji, wait.

781
00:52:43,474 --> 00:52:44,809
What?

782
00:52:44,892 --> 00:52:47,186
Ji-won wasn't at her seat earlier.

783
00:53:17,759 --> 00:53:20,053
Were you here all this time?

784
00:53:21,554 --> 00:53:23,848
Why did you pretend like you weren't?

785
00:53:25,892 --> 00:53:28,102
You sly little thing.

786
00:53:34,358 --> 00:53:36,444
There's no way I'm going there.

787
00:53:38,446 --> 00:53:40,364
<i>No, don't come. I'm not...</i>

788
00:53:42,325 --> 00:53:44,035
<i>I'm coming over tonight.</i>

789
00:53:44,118 --> 00:53:46,746
<i>I had a drink, and I miss my love.</i>

790
00:53:46,829 --> 00:53:48,331
<i>I'll be there in an hour.</i>

791
00:53:51,334 --> 00:53:54,712
Do they think my place is
a motel or something?

792
00:53:55,797 --> 00:53:56,881
Those two...

793
00:53:58,424 --> 00:53:59,467
Wait.

794
00:54:05,223 --> 00:54:06,265
Actually,

795
00:54:06,349 --> 00:54:08,768
it's going to happen anyway. So why wait?

796
00:54:10,394 --> 00:54:12,688
That passionate love of yours...

797
00:54:14,440 --> 00:54:16,567
I'll help make it come true.

798
00:54:41,676 --> 00:54:43,261
You can use this gate.

799
00:54:45,054 --> 00:54:46,597
Thank you.

800
00:54:48,391 --> 00:54:49,642
Are you just leaving?

801
00:54:50,143 --> 00:54:52,812
Yes. Are you just getting back to work?

802
00:54:54,438 --> 00:54:55,982
I have some things to do.

803
00:54:58,359 --> 00:55:00,444
Goodbye. I should get going now.

804
00:55:01,487 --> 00:55:02,572
Wait.

805
00:55:13,875 --> 00:55:14,876
This?

806
00:55:17,503 --> 00:55:18,671
I got it as a gift.

807
00:55:22,133 --> 00:55:23,426
That's...

808
00:55:26,345 --> 00:55:27,847
a replica brand.

809
00:55:29,891 --> 00:55:31,684
People who know can tell.

810
00:55:40,860 --> 00:55:41,861
That's...

811
00:55:43,529 --> 00:55:44,655
a replica brand.

812
00:55:48,910 --> 00:55:50,411
People who know can tell.

813
00:55:51,204 --> 00:55:52,663
Me?

814
00:55:52,747 --> 00:55:54,207
What do you mean?

815
00:55:57,585 --> 00:55:59,128
You shouldn't wear those.

816
00:55:59,629 --> 00:56:01,130
You shouldn't wear those.

817
00:56:01,923 --> 00:56:03,382
<i>I remember.</i>

818
00:56:04,592 --> 00:56:07,720
<i>He said this to me before,</i>
<i>and I thought he was rude.</i>

819
00:56:08,554 --> 00:56:12,516
<i>That's because I didn't know what would</i>
<i>happen to me at the reunion.</i>

820
00:56:12,725 --> 00:56:16,896
<i>It was a gift from a friend,</i>
<i>so I thought his comment was rude.</i>

821
00:56:18,397 --> 00:56:19,607
I'm sorry.

822
00:56:20,107 --> 00:56:21,108
No.

823
00:56:22,068 --> 00:56:23,069
Thank you.

824
00:56:27,657 --> 00:56:28,991
Shall I take you home?

825
00:56:29,492 --> 00:56:30,785
What?

826
00:56:30,868 --> 00:56:32,620
It's just so late.

827
00:56:33,829 --> 00:56:35,623
No, it's fine.

828
00:56:35,706 --> 00:56:37,667
The buses are still running.

829
00:56:38,376 --> 00:56:39,794
I want to take you home.

830
00:56:46,550 --> 00:56:47,760
I'll decline.

831
00:56:49,720 --> 00:56:52,265
I have plans with my boyfriend.

832
00:56:55,226 --> 00:56:56,310
Bye.

833
00:57:12,660 --> 00:57:14,662
Thank you. Keep the change.

834
00:57:18,040 --> 00:57:19,041
What is it?

835
00:57:20,626 --> 00:57:23,838
<i>I was working late. I'm heading home now.</i>

836
00:57:23,921 --> 00:57:26,674
She'll drop work and run home for me?

837
00:57:27,633 --> 00:57:30,636
Well, she's human too.
She must be hungry for it.

838
00:57:30,720 --> 00:57:33,681
<i>I have beer in the fridge.</i>
<i>Have some while waiting.</i>

839
00:57:34,265 --> 00:57:36,017
She's so excited!

840
00:57:37,727 --> 00:57:39,603
Kang Ji-won. You're dead today.

841
00:57:45,609 --> 00:57:47,320
This will get you wasted, right?

842
00:57:52,742 --> 00:57:54,493
<i>I love you, my other half.</i>

843
00:57:54,577 --> 00:57:56,037
<i>Be nicer to me.</i>

844
00:57:56,120 --> 00:57:58,039
<i>I love you! I said, I love you!</i>

845
00:58:10,259 --> 00:58:11,260
"Hurry over"?

846
00:58:12,595 --> 00:58:14,930
She didn't use any emojis. So cold.

847
00:58:15,431 --> 00:58:17,058
She's being so mean.

848
00:58:18,351 --> 00:58:19,894
I'm not going.

849
00:58:19,977 --> 00:58:20,978
I'm not going!

850
00:58:34,367 --> 00:58:39,914
<i>You make my heart flutter and sink</i>

851
00:58:45,753 --> 00:58:47,213
Ji-won, you're so dead.

852
00:58:47,838 --> 00:58:49,507
Why did he get here so fast?

853
00:58:59,725 --> 00:59:02,978
<i>I'm not going. I'm mad. I'm going home!</i>

854
00:59:03,062 --> 00:59:04,397
<i>I'm a little upset.</i>

855
00:59:04,480 --> 00:59:06,148
What? Why won't she come?

856
00:59:13,531 --> 00:59:14,532
Hey, babe.

857
00:59:20,663 --> 00:59:22,081
You got here fast!

858
00:59:22,164 --> 00:59:24,208
I thought it'd take you longer.

859
00:59:24,708 --> 00:59:27,044
I couldn't wait to spend
the night with you,

860
00:59:28,671 --> 00:59:29,755
so I took a taxi.

861
00:59:31,549 --> 00:59:32,675
You didn't have to.

862
00:59:35,094 --> 00:59:36,637
It's been...

863
00:59:39,014 --> 00:59:40,266
so long

864
00:59:41,434 --> 00:59:42,435
for us.

865
00:59:42,977 --> 00:59:43,978
Hasn't it?

866
00:59:45,438 --> 00:59:47,064
Yeah, it really has.

867
00:59:47,648 --> 00:59:50,067
So I was thinking we should talk first...

868
00:59:52,153 --> 00:59:53,362
Let's talk

869
00:59:53,446 --> 00:59:54,405
with our bodies.

870
00:59:57,950 --> 01:00:00,411
Let's put on the clothes--

871
01:00:03,497 --> 01:00:05,040
We don't

872
01:00:05,124 --> 01:00:06,917
need

873
01:00:07,001 --> 01:00:08,252
any clothes

874
01:00:10,504 --> 01:00:11,839
right now!

875
01:00:21,098 --> 01:00:22,099
All right.

876
01:00:23,225 --> 01:00:24,435
Don't move.

877
01:00:31,867 --> 01:00:33,867
Subtitle translation by: Suyun Mounce

878
01:00:48,209 --> 01:00:49,752
It looks so great on you!

879
01:00:49,835 --> 01:00:52,755
<i>Turning a shameful past into history,</i>

880
01:00:52,838 --> 01:00:55,966
<i>can't be done overnight</i>
<i>for someone like me.</i>

881
01:00:56,509 --> 01:00:58,636
<i>Actually, I've been bullied.</i>

882
01:00:58,719 --> 01:01:01,972
<i>She forgets what a loser she is.</i>

883
01:01:02,765 --> 01:01:05,643
<i>I'm so glad I met you, Mr. Park.</i>

884
01:01:06,435 --> 01:01:07,978
I'm here. I'm behind you.

885
01:01:08,896 --> 01:01:11,106
I had a crush on you!

886
01:01:11,190 --> 01:01:12,358
There's someone I like.

887
01:01:12,441 --> 01:01:15,653
<i>Who is this woman he's fallen for?</i>

888
01:01:16,195 --> 01:01:17,238
<i>Look into it.</i>