"Marry My Husband" Drama Transcript: Episode 4 (Full, Engsub)

1
00:00:06,063 --> 00:00:06,763
PRODUCTION SPONSORS:

2
00:00:06,763 --> 00:00:08,902
MINISTRY OF CULTURE, SPORTS,
AND TOURISM, & KOCCA

3
00:00:09,283 --> 00:00:10,683
THIS DRAMA IS FICTIONAL,
AND IS NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY

4
00:00:10,683 --> 00:00:12,583
TO ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLACES, INCIDENTS,
ORGANIZATIONS, AND SETTINGS

5
00:00:18,079 --> 00:00:19,080
I...

6
00:00:19,706 --> 00:00:20,998
had a crush on you!

7
00:00:53,072 --> 00:00:54,449
What I mean is...

8
00:00:55,700 --> 00:00:57,076
I...

9
00:00:58,286 --> 00:00:59,620
Sorry.

10
00:01:00,204 --> 00:01:01,831
GENERAL MANAGER YU JI-HYUK

11
00:01:02,582 --> 00:01:05,209
-Yes, sir?
-<i>I'm sorry to call on the weekend.</i>

12
00:01:05,793 --> 00:01:07,879
But I think I need your help.

13
00:01:08,921 --> 00:01:10,965
Do you have time to help me?

14
00:01:11,507 --> 00:01:15,011
It's about the group's advertising budget.
I'm at Winton Hotel.

15
00:01:20,224 --> 00:01:22,018
Hello? Ms. Kang?

16
00:01:22,769 --> 00:01:25,772
Right. I see.

17
00:01:27,690 --> 00:01:30,026
I think I can get there in 30 minutes.

18
00:01:32,445 --> 00:01:34,197
Okay, I'll see you later.

19
00:01:34,781 --> 00:01:35,907
Okay.

20
00:01:48,669 --> 00:01:50,338
Sorry, I really have to go.

21
00:01:52,089 --> 00:01:54,592
Yeah, okay.

22
00:01:55,343 --> 00:01:57,136
By any chance...

23
00:01:58,179 --> 00:02:00,556
Can I have your number?

24
00:02:06,896 --> 00:02:07,939
Wait.

25
00:02:26,916 --> 00:02:27,959
Bye.

26
00:02:34,799 --> 00:02:36,133
Bye!

27
00:03:01,643 --> 00:03:07,793
MARRY MY HUSBAND

28
00:03:08,457 --> 00:03:10,167
EPISODE 4

29
00:03:11,961 --> 00:03:15,339
<i>Mr. Yu has never called me out</i>
<i>on a weekend before.</i>

30
00:03:27,101 --> 00:03:28,269
I'm sorry I'm late.

31
00:03:28,352 --> 00:03:30,813
You're not late. Thanks for coming.

32
00:03:31,939 --> 00:03:34,400
<i>I'm sure of it. This has never happened.</i>

33
00:03:34,483 --> 00:03:35,818
Let's talk as we go.

34
00:03:37,320 --> 00:03:40,031
There is a showcase going on right now.

35
00:03:40,114 --> 00:03:43,618
It's a proposal to shift
marketing expenses online.

36
00:03:43,701 --> 00:03:47,163
-It will change our advertising strategy.
-A bold suggestion.

37
00:03:48,080 --> 00:03:50,583
Which means online marketing
must increase,

38
00:03:50,666 --> 00:03:54,170
but the group is conservative
and says it's early to invest.

39
00:03:55,129 --> 00:03:56,839
How can I help?

40
00:03:59,258 --> 00:04:00,468
Support my opinion.

41
00:04:24,533 --> 00:04:26,827
<i>It's NurTV! I can't believe it.</i>

42
00:04:26,911 --> 00:04:30,164
<i>It will be a platform used by all ages</i>
<i>within ten years.</i>

43
00:04:35,920 --> 00:04:37,254
Wow, this is...

44
00:04:37,838 --> 00:04:39,090
I sense success here.

45
00:04:51,644 --> 00:04:53,437
Though not everyone may agree.

46
00:04:54,271 --> 00:04:56,816
Mr. Yu. You're here.

47
00:04:56,899 --> 00:05:00,861
I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Wang.
This is Assistant Manager Kang Ji-won.

48
00:05:01,612 --> 00:05:06,283
<i>So this is when U&K's power-tripping mole,</i>
<i>Wang Heung-in, was still here.</i>

49
00:05:06,367 --> 00:05:07,451
<i>Do you know who I am?</i>

50
00:05:07,535 --> 00:05:11,706
<i>The so-called "Mole" executive</i>
<i>was filmed assaulting a crew member.</i>

51
00:05:11,789 --> 00:05:14,792
<i>It's spreading through social media</i>
<i>and causing a stir.</i>

52
00:05:14,875 --> 00:05:16,585
<i>What are you looking at?</i>

53
00:05:21,590 --> 00:05:22,800
Hello.

54
00:05:22,883 --> 00:05:25,511
It's so interesting to meet you...

55
00:05:28,305 --> 00:05:29,640
I mean, it's an honor.

56
00:05:32,518 --> 00:05:35,187
You know your stuff, Mr. Yu.

57
00:05:43,654 --> 00:05:45,948
It's smart to hire pretty girls.

58
00:05:46,032 --> 00:05:48,409
It makes working more fun, doesn't it?

59
00:05:50,745 --> 00:05:51,787
<i>I almost forgot.</i>

60
00:05:51,871 --> 00:05:55,416
<i>Kim Gyeong-uk's connection</i>
<i>was the mole guy. They're similar.</i>

61
00:05:55,875 --> 00:05:58,085
I bet working isn't fun for you here.

62
00:06:11,974 --> 00:06:14,935
I told you to be nicer to Ji-won.

63
00:06:15,686 --> 00:06:18,898
Hey, are you really
a contract worker for U&K?

64
00:06:21,275 --> 00:06:23,319
Who said that? Was it Ji-won?

65
00:06:23,402 --> 00:06:27,698
Yeah, she said you are a contract worker,
and she's an assistant manager.

66
00:06:27,782 --> 00:06:30,326
Since we're on it, can I see your card?

67
00:06:30,409 --> 00:06:33,120
Ji-won's an assistant manager,
so what are you?

68
00:06:33,788 --> 00:06:35,456
I'm just a staff member.

69
00:06:35,539 --> 00:06:37,291
She got promoted quickly.

70
00:06:37,374 --> 00:06:39,210
-It's my turn--
-Are you joking?

71
00:06:39,835 --> 00:06:42,922
How was she promoted first
if you got her the job?

72
00:06:43,631 --> 00:06:46,634
I bought you all the meals
for your job hunting tips,

73
00:06:46,717 --> 00:06:50,471
when you got your job through a referral?

74
00:06:50,554 --> 00:06:53,933
You said that the first, second,
and third interview rounds

75
00:06:54,016 --> 00:06:56,811
for big companies
should be approached differently.

76
00:06:57,436 --> 00:07:00,481
Apart from all that,
what was it about dating Eun-ho?

77
00:07:02,525 --> 00:07:06,237
<i>No one could even reach Eun-ho.</i>
<i>How did he come to the reunion?</i>

78
00:07:11,075 --> 00:07:13,035
Are you still talking about that?

79
00:07:13,452 --> 00:07:15,996
That was when we were kids. We're 31 now.

80
00:07:16,080 --> 00:07:18,791
-Stop it.
-Are you kidding me?

81
00:07:19,792 --> 00:07:22,294
You've been playing us with your lies.

82
00:07:22,878 --> 00:07:25,673
Is it true you gave Ji-won the knockoffs?

83
00:07:25,756 --> 00:07:27,883
It wasn't that she was copying you.

84
00:07:27,967 --> 00:07:30,594
You're the one
that gave it to her as a gift!

85
00:07:32,304 --> 00:07:34,807
Why did she say all that?

86
00:07:37,017 --> 00:07:39,019
Have you been trying to screw her over?

87
00:07:45,526 --> 00:07:46,819
Why would I do that?

88
00:07:46,902 --> 00:07:48,237
I'm her friend.

89
00:07:49,864 --> 00:07:50,865
It's true.

90
00:07:50,948 --> 00:07:54,201
It's your fault Ji-won was dissed
all through school.

91
00:07:54,285 --> 00:07:58,247
You said she stole your man, copied you,
and wanted all your things.

92
00:07:58,330 --> 00:07:59,748
You were always whining!

93
00:08:01,083 --> 00:08:03,085
I never told you to diss her.

94
00:08:03,169 --> 00:08:05,963
You bullied her on your own,
don't come at me!

95
00:08:13,846 --> 00:08:15,639
What a creatively

96
00:08:16,974 --> 00:08:18,100
crazy bitch.

97
00:08:20,978 --> 00:08:22,521
I'm going to the restroom.

98
00:08:24,815 --> 00:08:27,318
-Can you believe her?
-Jeez.

99
00:08:35,117 --> 00:08:37,494
When did I ask them to bully her?

100
00:08:37,578 --> 00:08:38,996
Why are they blaming me?

101
00:08:40,331 --> 00:08:41,707
What a bunch of losers!

102
00:08:52,009 --> 00:08:54,845
OTHER HALF

103
00:09:04,563 --> 00:09:07,149
<i>The person you are trying to call...</i>

104
00:09:07,233 --> 00:09:08,359
Darn it.

105
00:09:08,442 --> 00:09:11,237
Why did Eun-ho have to show up now?

106
00:09:43,102 --> 00:09:44,520
Come on.

107
00:09:44,603 --> 00:09:46,897
You think this is a joke?

108
00:09:46,981 --> 00:09:49,400
Why do I pay you?

109
00:09:49,483 --> 00:09:52,695
Do I have to see this for you to decide?

110
00:09:53,529 --> 00:09:55,364
I'm sorry.

111
00:09:55,447 --> 00:09:57,741
Still, it's a really...

112
00:09:58,701 --> 00:09:59,702
A really good...

113
00:10:00,577 --> 00:10:03,080
I've accessed this site too.

114
00:10:03,163 --> 00:10:06,750
What do you mean, it's good?
It's full of indecent content.

115
00:10:16,468 --> 00:10:20,347
It seems the targeting effectiveness
works. It's called algorithm.

116
00:10:20,431 --> 00:10:24,018
That's probably because
it was your first time on the site.

117
00:10:24,685 --> 00:10:25,894
What?

118
00:10:25,978 --> 00:10:28,856
When I first accessed the site,

119
00:10:28,939 --> 00:10:31,817
<i>He Was Delicious </i>was on.

120
00:10:31,900 --> 00:10:33,694
To attract attention at first,

121
00:10:33,777 --> 00:10:37,281
the site recommends
provocative content first.

122
00:10:37,364 --> 00:10:38,699
As time passes,

123
00:10:38,782 --> 00:10:42,286
it will recommend content
that you're interested in.

124
00:10:42,369 --> 00:10:43,912
It's actually pretty useful.

125
00:10:43,996 --> 00:10:47,124
It keeps you from content
you're not interested in.

126
00:10:47,207 --> 00:10:48,917
Hey.

127
00:10:49,001 --> 00:10:51,545
Your job here is to smile like a flower.

128
00:10:51,628 --> 00:10:54,131
Know your place and cut the chatter.

129
00:10:55,424 --> 00:10:57,760
She's Ms. Kang Ji-won, not "Hey".

130
00:10:59,428 --> 00:11:01,013
What, Mr. Yu?

131
00:11:01,096 --> 00:11:04,683
I called this promising employee in today
to hear her opinion.

132
00:11:06,435 --> 00:11:07,519
No, I mean...

133
00:11:11,273 --> 00:11:13,192
Mr. Yu is giving you praise.

134
00:11:14,526 --> 00:11:17,321
I know.
I've never heard him say that before.

135
00:11:17,404 --> 00:11:18,655
Mr. Yu is...

136
00:11:18,739 --> 00:11:21,825
so hard to approach
and doesn't keep anyone close.

137
00:11:22,242 --> 00:11:25,079
A good and competent person
should be kept close.

138
00:11:30,250 --> 00:11:32,669
Did you just smile? Are you insane?

139
00:11:32,753 --> 00:11:35,923
Are you in your right mind or not?

140
00:11:48,102 --> 00:11:49,103
Mr. Yu?

141
00:11:50,521 --> 00:11:53,023
Thank you for your kinds words earlier.

142
00:11:56,402 --> 00:11:58,112
It's because you're kind.

143
00:12:01,657 --> 00:12:03,909
I wouldn't have said so if you weren't.

144
00:12:10,541 --> 00:12:13,794
You said we could get girls
if we go camping!

145
00:12:13,877 --> 00:12:15,587
We could.

146
00:12:15,671 --> 00:12:18,590
But you can't.
You can't even get your girlfriend.

147
00:12:20,300 --> 00:12:22,678
You struck out and had to go home.

148
00:12:24,638 --> 00:12:27,850
So what? Is your wife any different?

149
00:12:28,434 --> 00:12:31,061
Man, my wife only cares about me.

150
00:12:31,145 --> 00:12:32,896
Whenever I leave the house,

151
00:12:32,980 --> 00:12:35,315
she'll call and text nonstop.

152
00:12:35,399 --> 00:12:37,192
"I miss you. What did you do?"

153
00:12:37,276 --> 00:12:40,779
"Did you eat?" I'm so tired of it.

154
00:12:40,863 --> 00:12:42,072
This one time...

155
00:12:43,532 --> 00:12:45,117
Honestly, I don't get it.

156
00:12:45,200 --> 00:12:46,827
She called me already

157
00:12:46,910 --> 00:12:49,955
-only five minutes after I left home.
-What is this?

158
00:12:50,038 --> 00:12:51,748
-It's good, right?
-Yeah.

159
00:12:51,832 --> 00:12:53,876
My wife got that for me.

160
00:12:54,918 --> 00:12:57,713
A delicious treat
to refresh myself without coffee.

161
00:12:57,796 --> 00:12:58,797
That's nice.

162
00:12:58,881 --> 00:13:01,049
Unlike your indifferent girlfriend.

163
00:13:01,133 --> 00:13:02,134
Damn it.

164
00:13:02,926 --> 00:13:06,138
I think your girl is seeing another guy,

165
00:13:06,221 --> 00:13:08,849
and saving you for the marriage.

166
00:13:09,516 --> 00:13:11,435
Who says she can't do it either?

167
00:13:12,644 --> 00:13:14,104
You don't know anything.

168
00:13:14,188 --> 00:13:16,023
She couldn't pull that off!

169
00:13:16,106 --> 00:13:17,357
What do you know...

170
00:13:19,359 --> 00:13:20,360
Damn it.

171
00:13:22,863 --> 00:13:24,281
Why are you taking that?

172
00:13:24,364 --> 00:13:26,658
Because it's good!
I'll use it for flirting!

173
00:13:26,742 --> 00:13:28,535
-Stop the car.
-Come on.

174
00:13:30,787 --> 00:13:31,830
Get in.

175
00:13:32,706 --> 00:13:33,790
That's okay.

176
00:13:33,874 --> 00:13:35,417
I'm not okay with it.

177
00:13:35,501 --> 00:13:38,504
You didn't have to work
and hear all that nonsense.

178
00:13:38,587 --> 00:13:40,797
I think I should treat you to a meal.

179
00:14:03,111 --> 00:14:05,614
We're going to go eat if you keep that up.

180
00:14:08,992 --> 00:14:10,035
What is it?

181
00:14:12,621 --> 00:14:15,916
Because you feel bad
over something like this.

182
00:14:17,668 --> 00:14:21,797
There are people who were terrible to me,
and they're not sorry at all.

183
00:14:22,297 --> 00:14:25,175
Don't get into the habit
of conforming to others.

184
00:14:26,927 --> 00:14:28,387
Okay.

185
00:14:28,470 --> 00:14:32,808
I learned I don't have to be good
to the people who treat me badly.

186
00:14:33,850 --> 00:14:36,812
I'll use that energy
to be nicer to good people.

187
00:14:38,397 --> 00:14:39,523
That's a good idea.

188
00:14:40,649 --> 00:14:43,485
All you need now is
to recognize the good ones.

189
00:14:44,861 --> 00:14:47,948
How did you know
I was a terrible judge of character?

190
00:14:49,366 --> 00:14:53,495
I thought I was a good judge of character,
but I wasn't at all.

191
00:14:54,079 --> 00:14:55,080
So it seems.

192
00:14:56,915 --> 00:14:58,125
What about me?

193
00:15:05,340 --> 00:15:06,174
A good person.

194
00:15:07,384 --> 00:15:08,677
You're not that terrible.

195
00:15:12,347 --> 00:15:13,348
By the way,

196
00:15:15,267 --> 00:15:17,144
how was <i>"He Was Delicious"</i>?

197
00:15:21,523 --> 00:15:22,858
No.

198
00:15:22,941 --> 00:15:27,237
I was just saying that earlier
to make Mr. Wang feel better.

199
00:15:27,321 --> 00:15:29,156
I don't know. It felt too real.

200
00:15:29,239 --> 00:15:31,450
Tell me. Shall I watch it or not?

201
00:15:31,533 --> 00:15:32,576
No, I swear...

202
00:15:32,659 --> 00:15:34,453
I haven't seen it!

203
00:15:35,954 --> 00:15:37,080
This is unfair.

204
00:15:38,749 --> 00:15:40,626
You must've watched it closely.

205
00:15:41,043 --> 00:15:42,711
That's unfair. I mean it.

206
00:15:42,794 --> 00:15:44,838
I really didn't watch it.

207
00:15:47,507 --> 00:15:49,718
OTHER HALF

208
00:15:51,803 --> 00:15:53,055
REMIND ME LATER

209
00:15:53,138 --> 00:15:54,640
IN 1 HOUR
CALL DECLINED

210
00:15:57,976 --> 00:16:00,270
If you had plans, I can take you there.

211
00:16:02,689 --> 00:16:03,690
No need.

212
00:16:11,365 --> 00:16:13,992
<i>Sorry, I said I'd wait</i>
<i>but I'm texting again.</i>

213
00:16:14,076 --> 00:16:17,204
<i>Seeing you after all this time,</i>
<i>I can't settle myself.</i>

214
00:16:20,457 --> 00:16:22,668
Someone must've said something funny.

215
00:16:23,293 --> 00:16:24,294
A friend.

216
00:16:25,128 --> 00:16:26,129
Who?

217
00:16:26,672 --> 00:16:27,923
A friend from school.

218
00:16:28,006 --> 00:16:30,676
I went to a high school reunion today.

219
00:16:30,759 --> 00:16:33,261
It's been so long,
so we exchanged numbers.

220
00:16:35,138 --> 00:16:37,933
It's momentarily nice
to see an old friend.

221
00:16:39,059 --> 00:16:40,769
Even if it's all in the past.

222
00:16:42,270 --> 00:16:43,772
I used to like him a lot.

223
00:16:45,399 --> 00:16:46,942
He was my first love.

224
00:16:53,907 --> 00:16:55,075
Well...

225
00:16:55,909 --> 00:16:59,413
You could be reminded of old feelings
when seeing him again,

226
00:16:59,496 --> 00:17:00,622
but it's dangerous.

227
00:17:01,206 --> 00:17:04,459
So you should let go
of your old feelings...

228
00:17:04,543 --> 00:17:06,253
It's not like that.

229
00:17:09,005 --> 00:17:10,298
I have a boyfriend.

230
00:17:27,399 --> 00:17:28,233
PARK MIN-HWAN

231
00:17:28,316 --> 00:17:29,401
REMIND ME LATER
IN 1 HOUR

232
00:17:29,484 --> 00:17:30,318
CALL DECLINED

233
00:17:37,659 --> 00:17:38,994
Ms. Kang?

234
00:17:39,077 --> 00:17:40,078
Yes?

235
00:18:10,150 --> 00:18:12,402
Everyone drives a nice car these days.

236
00:18:12,486 --> 00:18:14,404
It's hard to see inside the car.

237
00:18:14,488 --> 00:18:15,697
What? No, I...

238
00:18:16,281 --> 00:18:17,783
It's not for that reason.

239
00:18:18,450 --> 00:18:21,995
-I thought you were trying to hide.
-No, why would I?

240
00:18:46,311 --> 00:18:47,354
Su-min?

241
00:18:55,737 --> 00:18:57,030
Mr. Park.

242
00:18:57,113 --> 00:19:00,450
What's going on? What are you doing here?

243
00:19:01,535 --> 00:19:02,911
Well...

244
00:19:06,998 --> 00:19:07,999
What is it?

245
00:19:09,042 --> 00:19:10,335
The thing is...

246
00:19:11,670 --> 00:19:12,671
What's wrong?

247
00:19:28,103 --> 00:19:29,312
What?

248
00:19:30,355 --> 00:19:31,523
Something's wrong.

249
00:19:35,068 --> 00:19:38,321
The passcode is the day
Ji-won and I started dating.

250
00:19:38,405 --> 00:19:39,781
Zero, six, two, two.

251
00:19:39,865 --> 00:19:41,241
Am I wrong?

252
00:19:41,324 --> 00:19:42,701
June 22. It's right.

253
00:19:44,578 --> 00:19:46,288
I'll try calling her now.

254
00:19:47,414 --> 00:19:49,583
She won't pick up.

255
00:19:53,670 --> 00:19:54,921
<i>The person you are...</i>

256
00:19:55,005 --> 00:19:56,214
This isn't like her.

257
00:19:57,674 --> 00:19:59,426
It's okay.

258
00:19:59,509 --> 00:20:01,970
I'll keep waiting outside.

259
00:20:03,096 --> 00:20:05,807
No. I came to see her too.

260
00:20:05,891 --> 00:20:06,933
It's just that...

261
00:20:07,767 --> 00:20:09,436
What do we do?

262
00:20:17,694 --> 00:20:20,822
Let's go get
something warm to drink and talk.

263
00:20:20,906 --> 00:20:22,699
You can tell me what happened.

264
00:20:26,244 --> 00:20:27,787
Stop crying.

265
00:20:30,540 --> 00:20:33,126
Then shall we go outside?

266
00:20:33,209 --> 00:20:34,210
Okay.

267
00:20:50,310 --> 00:20:52,604
<i>Mr. Yu caught me acting strange.</i>

268
00:20:52,687 --> 00:20:53,897
<i>How do I explain it?</i>

269
00:21:01,863 --> 00:21:03,114
Thank you.

270
00:21:10,872 --> 00:21:12,874
<i>It tastes good, and it's warm too.</i>

271
00:21:21,883 --> 00:21:26,513
Since Park Min-hwan and I
are an office couple,

272
00:21:26,596 --> 00:21:28,348
I'm sure you're also curious.

273
00:21:29,307 --> 00:21:32,686
However, it's my personal life.
So I don't want to explain.

274
00:21:34,229 --> 00:21:35,230
Sure.

275
00:21:36,773 --> 00:21:39,776
I'm curious,
but don't explain if you don't want to.

276
00:21:40,860 --> 00:21:44,739
As long as you're making
a good decision for yourself,

277
00:21:45,615 --> 00:21:46,866
that's enough for me.

278
00:21:50,036 --> 00:21:51,788
I'm sure of that.

279
00:21:52,622 --> 00:21:54,582
I figured something out lately.

280
00:21:56,167 --> 00:21:59,254
I've been conforming to others
my whole life,

281
00:21:59,337 --> 00:22:01,089
so I didn't know who I was.

282
00:22:03,008 --> 00:22:05,593
So?
Did you learn something about yourself?

283
00:22:07,303 --> 00:22:09,597
I'm still learning.

284
00:22:12,100 --> 00:22:14,060
I'm planning a meal kit proposal.

285
00:22:14,894 --> 00:22:16,229
Meal kit?

286
00:22:17,063 --> 00:22:18,314
Yeah.

287
00:22:21,067 --> 00:22:22,569
Show me when you're done.

288
00:22:22,819 --> 00:22:24,529
No, that's okay.

289
00:22:24,612 --> 00:22:27,407
I'll look forward to it.
The sooner the better.

290
00:22:30,535 --> 00:22:32,078
If that's the case,

291
00:22:32,746 --> 00:22:33,788
okay.

292
00:22:34,998 --> 00:22:36,666
What else do you want to do?

293
00:22:37,959 --> 00:22:39,544
Well, what else...

294
00:22:40,545 --> 00:22:42,297
I want to do interior design.

295
00:22:43,173 --> 00:22:46,217
Also, I want to learn self-defense.

296
00:22:47,594 --> 00:22:49,929
Self-defense? Shall I teach you that?

297
00:22:54,184 --> 00:22:56,352
Self-defense from you?

298
00:22:56,936 --> 00:22:58,396
What was that reaction?

299
00:22:58,980 --> 00:23:00,190
It's just...

300
00:23:00,273 --> 00:23:03,651
I just didn't picture you as the type.

301
00:23:04,694 --> 00:23:06,362
What? I was an athlete.

302
00:23:06,446 --> 00:23:10,992
I did judo, hapkido, special martial arts,
taekwondo, Muay Thai, kickboxing...

303
00:23:16,539 --> 00:23:18,416
I mean...

304
00:23:22,295 --> 00:23:25,840
I've had this thought for a while.

305
00:23:29,385 --> 00:23:33,056
Have you considered wearing contacts?

306
00:23:45,735 --> 00:23:49,864
DRIED YOUNG POLLACK
GRILLED DRIED POLLACK

307
00:23:52,242 --> 00:23:54,661
Don't drink so fast. You'll get drunk.

308
00:23:56,830 --> 00:23:59,582
I don't know how things got this bad.

309
00:24:00,500 --> 00:24:03,044
I'm scared Ji-won will get the wrong idea.

310
00:24:03,128 --> 00:24:04,629
Come on.

311
00:24:04,712 --> 00:24:07,132
You know she's not the type to do that.

312
00:24:07,715 --> 00:24:09,384
She's been acting strange.

313
00:24:10,969 --> 00:24:13,930
It feels like
she's getting distant from me.

314
00:24:15,265 --> 00:24:19,269
Our relationship wasn't like that.

315
00:24:20,770 --> 00:24:22,313
<i>She's been strange indeed.</i>

316
00:24:23,606 --> 00:24:26,651
<i>Wait, is something really going on</i>
<i>with Yu Ji-hyuk?</i>

317
00:24:26,901 --> 00:24:28,403
<i>No way.</i>

318
00:24:28,486 --> 00:24:30,238
<i>Ji-won likes me, and it means</i>

319
00:24:30,321 --> 00:24:33,074
<i>she cares</i>
<i>about both looks and personality.</i>

320
00:24:35,368 --> 00:24:37,704
It's because she's been busy.

321
00:24:37,787 --> 00:24:39,330
She's one-track minded.

322
00:24:39,414 --> 00:24:41,332
She only thinks about one thing.

323
00:24:42,041 --> 00:24:44,377
-Do you think so?
-Of course.

324
00:24:44,460 --> 00:24:46,921
Everyone knows what type of relationship

325
00:24:47,005 --> 00:24:48,256
you have with Ji-won.

326
00:24:50,884 --> 00:24:51,926
Right?

327
00:24:52,677 --> 00:24:53,678
Yeah.

328
00:24:57,557 --> 00:25:00,852
I'm so glad I met you, Mr. Park.

329
00:25:01,352 --> 00:25:06,524
If I hadn't,
I would've gone through such a hard time.

330
00:25:10,737 --> 00:25:12,030
Thanks so much.

331
00:25:13,573 --> 00:25:16,326
You're the best! You're the coolest!

332
00:25:20,663 --> 00:25:21,706
Thanks.

333
00:25:23,124 --> 00:25:24,334
The coolest...

334
00:25:34,135 --> 00:25:35,136
Eat this...

335
00:25:56,493 --> 00:25:57,494
We're here.

336
00:26:01,957 --> 00:26:04,042
Thanks for the ride.

337
00:26:04,126 --> 00:26:06,920
-I'll go inside.
-Shall I walk you to your door?

338
00:26:07,379 --> 00:26:08,463
What?

339
00:26:09,840 --> 00:26:11,091
Never mind.

340
00:26:12,926 --> 00:26:14,636
Ms. Kang?

341
00:26:18,473 --> 00:26:20,058
I think we need to meet

342
00:26:20,142 --> 00:26:23,311
as many people as possible
before getting married.

343
00:26:28,108 --> 00:26:30,527
You're more free-spirited than I thought.

344
00:26:31,111 --> 00:26:32,362
I wasn't, but now...

345
00:26:34,698 --> 00:26:36,116
No, wait.

346
00:26:36,199 --> 00:26:37,617
I won't be from now on.

347
00:26:39,703 --> 00:26:42,122
Anyway, I don't think marriage is a must.

348
00:26:44,458 --> 00:26:46,585
So you don't want to get married.

349
00:26:46,668 --> 00:26:49,212
No. I'm going to get married.

350
00:26:50,088 --> 00:26:53,508
What I wanted to say was...

351
00:26:55,177 --> 00:26:56,178
I mean...

352
00:26:57,596 --> 00:26:58,597
Well...

353
00:27:03,101 --> 00:27:04,186
I swear...

354
00:27:10,442 --> 00:27:11,443
Mr. Yu.

355
00:27:14,446 --> 00:27:16,448
It's nice to see you smile.

356
00:27:38,804 --> 00:27:41,765
<i>Interior design proposal</i>
<i>for my savior's happiness!</i>

357
00:27:47,646 --> 00:27:49,272
She's so cute.

358
00:28:08,166 --> 00:28:11,878
In order to do all of this,
I recommend moving to somewhere new!

359
00:28:12,629 --> 00:28:13,713
Moving...

360
00:28:16,550 --> 00:28:17,968
That's a good idea.

361
00:28:32,983 --> 00:28:35,402
OTHER HALF

362
00:28:40,782 --> 00:28:41,741
OTHER HALF
MISSED CALL

363
00:28:46,496 --> 00:28:48,540
<i>I can't reach you.</i>

364
00:28:48,623 --> 00:28:51,960
<i>I don't know why they acted that way</i>
<i>at the reunion.</i>

365
00:28:52,961 --> 00:28:56,006
<i>I knew you wouldn't come</i>
<i>if I told you about it.</i>

366
00:28:56,089 --> 00:28:58,216
<i>I just wanted us to all get along.</i>

367
00:29:00,719 --> 00:29:03,722
<i>I don't think this should be done</i>
<i>over text or call.</i>

368
00:29:04,764 --> 00:29:05,974
<i>Let's talk tomorrow.</i>

369
00:29:12,731 --> 00:29:14,608
PARK MIN-HWAN

370
00:29:23,325 --> 00:29:24,326
<i>Ji-won.</i>

371
00:29:30,916 --> 00:29:33,335
<i>Su-min's crying right now.</i>

372
00:29:33,418 --> 00:29:36,338
<i>It sounds like a misunderstanding.</i>
<i>Where are you?</i>

373
00:29:39,799 --> 00:29:42,010
<i>I'm glad you're with her.</i>

374
00:29:42,093 --> 00:29:44,429
<i>Take care of her and get her home.</i>

375
00:29:44,930 --> 00:29:47,474
<i>I have a lot on my mind,</i>
<i>so I need time to think.</i>

376
00:29:53,271 --> 00:29:54,439
-Are you okay?
-Are you?

377
00:29:54,522 --> 00:29:55,649
Yeah, I'm okay.

378
00:29:58,944 --> 00:30:01,613
Still, I don't think
I can do this for long.

379
00:30:04,324 --> 00:30:07,118
So hurry up and get married. Please.

380
00:30:30,892 --> 00:30:32,519
-Hello?
-<i>Hey.</i>

381
00:30:33,645 --> 00:30:36,523
I'm not the type to be clingy

382
00:30:36,606 --> 00:30:38,525
but I couldn't help but call you.

383
00:30:39,109 --> 00:30:42,404
Sorry, I got home late and couldn't call.

384
00:30:42,487 --> 00:30:44,739
No, that's okay. It's not late.

385
00:30:45,949 --> 00:30:49,452
I was just feeling impatient.

386
00:30:51,830 --> 00:30:54,582
But it feels weird talking to you
like this.

387
00:30:55,917 --> 00:30:57,502
You think so?

388
00:30:57,585 --> 00:31:00,380
Have we never spoken on the phone before?

389
00:31:00,463 --> 00:31:03,133
No, you told me not to speak...

390
00:31:05,969 --> 00:31:06,970
Never mind.

391
00:31:07,554 --> 00:31:08,555
What is it?

392
00:31:08,638 --> 00:31:12,559
No. Actually, no, no.

393
00:31:12,642 --> 00:31:13,977
Don't say it.

394
00:31:16,646 --> 00:31:18,898
How many times will you say "no"?

395
00:31:20,108 --> 00:31:21,109
<i>Okay.</i>

396
00:31:21,192 --> 00:31:25,947
In the past, you told me
not to speak to you again.

397
00:31:26,031 --> 00:31:27,449
It was because of that.

398
00:31:28,033 --> 00:31:30,827
Hey! Ji-won.

399
00:31:49,888 --> 00:31:51,181
Hey, Ji-won!

400
00:31:54,559 --> 00:31:55,685
What did I do?

401
00:31:58,396 --> 00:32:00,106
You shouldn't be like that.

402
00:32:03,026 --> 00:32:05,987
I never want to speak to you again.

403
00:32:17,957 --> 00:32:20,585
What's wrong with him?
I didn't say anything.

404
00:32:22,087 --> 00:32:23,922
Sorry, Ji-won.

405
00:32:24,422 --> 00:32:28,635
I told him that you had feelings for him.

406
00:32:32,806 --> 00:32:36,267
Does it make him feel
that awful that I like him?

407
00:32:48,071 --> 00:32:52,200
That's because you rejected me.

408
00:32:52,784 --> 00:32:55,036
I rejected you?

409
00:32:55,120 --> 00:32:56,538
Yeah.

410
00:32:56,621 --> 00:33:00,667
I still have that letter.

411
00:33:03,169 --> 00:33:04,421
-Letter?
-<i>Yeah.</i>

412
00:33:04,504 --> 00:33:05,880
Your reply.

413
00:33:06,756 --> 00:33:09,676
I wanted to throw it away, but I couldn't.

414
00:33:10,260 --> 00:33:13,179
So you asked me out through a letter,

415
00:33:13,263 --> 00:33:14,931
and I replied?

416
00:33:16,307 --> 00:33:17,851
Did you forget?

417
00:33:19,477 --> 00:33:22,313
<i>I worked hard to write that letter.</i>

418
00:33:24,190 --> 00:33:25,525
I stayed up all night.

419
00:33:26,818 --> 00:33:28,611
Oh, well.

420
00:33:29,779 --> 00:33:31,739
-<i>Eun-ho.</i>
-Yeah?

421
00:33:32,824 --> 00:33:34,617
Shall we meet up?

422
00:33:35,827 --> 00:33:37,203
Can you bring

423
00:33:38,997 --> 00:33:40,623
my reply letter?

424
00:33:53,136 --> 00:33:56,139
Where is she? She's usually early.

425
00:34:18,369 --> 00:34:19,704
What's this, Ms. Kang?

426
00:34:19,787 --> 00:34:21,372
You look like a celebrity!

427
00:34:21,456 --> 00:34:22,790
Is it a special day?

428
00:34:22,874 --> 00:34:24,834
No, it's not like that.

429
00:34:24,918 --> 00:34:27,462
Wow, you look so pretty.

430
00:34:29,255 --> 00:34:32,300
Actually, I went shopping
with Hui-yeon on Saturday.

431
00:34:32,383 --> 00:34:33,843
So while I was at it...

432
00:34:34,677 --> 00:34:36,095
Great job.

433
00:34:36,179 --> 00:34:37,764
Right? You look amazing.

434
00:34:38,348 --> 00:34:40,683
-Ji-won.
-What's going on? Move!

435
00:34:41,893 --> 00:34:42,977
Babe.

436
00:34:43,853 --> 00:34:45,730
Are you really my girlfriend?

437
00:34:45,897 --> 00:34:47,273
You look so different.

438
00:34:48,274 --> 00:34:50,193
I wanted to surprise you.

439
00:34:50,276 --> 00:34:52,111
You did surprise me.

440
00:34:52,695 --> 00:34:53,905
Babe.

441
00:34:55,782 --> 00:34:59,202
You look like someone else
without your glasses. So pretty.

442
00:35:00,328 --> 00:35:03,915
You talk as if you've never seen her
without her glasses.

443
00:35:03,998 --> 00:35:05,291
Come on.

444
00:35:05,375 --> 00:35:06,834
Of course, I've seen it.

445
00:35:06,918 --> 00:35:08,670
She just looks so new.

446
00:35:08,753 --> 00:35:10,004
So new!

447
00:35:22,016 --> 00:35:23,184
What was that?

448
00:35:26,980 --> 00:35:28,356
I'm sorry.

449
00:35:31,317 --> 00:35:32,318
I'm sorry.

450
00:35:36,114 --> 00:35:38,992
I'll clean it up, Mr. Yu.

451
00:35:39,993 --> 00:35:41,160
Thank you.

452
00:35:42,745 --> 00:35:43,997
What? But...

453
00:35:47,542 --> 00:35:48,543
Your outfit...

454
00:35:49,586 --> 00:35:51,796
doesn't seem suitable for work today.

455
00:35:52,964 --> 00:35:54,257
Excuse me?

456
00:35:54,340 --> 00:35:55,341
I...

457
00:35:55,425 --> 00:35:57,635
It's very suitable for work, so why

458
00:35:58,553 --> 00:36:00,513
are you criticizing her?

459
00:36:03,683 --> 00:36:07,520
I must've felt that way because
I haven't seen her without her glasses.

460
00:36:07,604 --> 00:36:08,438
Excuse me.

461
00:36:08,896 --> 00:36:10,148
You saw it yesterday.

462
00:36:11,399 --> 00:36:12,609
What?

463
00:36:17,071 --> 00:36:20,199
That was the weekend,
and it's the first time at work.

464
00:36:22,827 --> 00:36:23,786
What?

465
00:36:25,788 --> 00:36:27,957
I see you're wearing contacts too.

466
00:36:32,253 --> 00:36:34,172
She's right.

467
00:36:34,756 --> 00:36:35,965
Mr. Yu.

468
00:36:36,549 --> 00:36:37,800
You look much better.

469
00:36:42,472 --> 00:36:45,475
That's why you look
somewhat different today.

470
00:36:45,558 --> 00:36:46,726
You look much...

471
00:36:52,857 --> 00:36:53,858
I...

472
00:36:56,569 --> 00:36:58,363
Did you get contacts together?

473
00:36:58,446 --> 00:36:59,906
What are you saying?

474
00:36:59,989 --> 00:37:01,366
Why?

475
00:37:01,449 --> 00:37:02,450
Go to your seat.

476
00:37:06,579 --> 00:37:07,580
Goodness.

477
00:37:07,664 --> 00:37:08,998
Stop it.

478
00:37:10,792 --> 00:37:13,294
Mr. Park, good for you.

479
00:37:13,378 --> 00:37:16,756
We were just talking about Ms. Kang.

480
00:37:17,465 --> 00:37:21,135
You have a really great eye.

481
00:37:21,219 --> 00:37:25,014
Who knew Ms. Kang was that beautiful?

482
00:37:25,098 --> 00:37:28,059
You probably didn't know
but she's always been pretty.

483
00:37:31,062 --> 00:37:33,648
-You'll need a good defense.
-What?

484
00:37:33,731 --> 00:37:37,735
Just because there's a goalkeeper
doesn't mean a goal can't be made.

485
00:37:38,069 --> 00:37:39,195
There's Seo Jin-su.

486
00:37:39,278 --> 00:37:41,864
He's been talking about Ms. Kang all day.

487
00:37:41,948 --> 00:37:43,366
He's right.

488
00:37:43,449 --> 00:37:45,576
Come on. No.

489
00:37:45,660 --> 00:37:47,537
The ball wouldn't like that.

490
00:37:48,121 --> 00:37:49,789
The ball is crazy about me...

491
00:37:58,089 --> 00:37:59,382
Over here.

492
00:38:02,969 --> 00:38:03,970
What's going on?

493
00:38:04,053 --> 00:38:05,930
I have a meeting outside later.

494
00:38:06,013 --> 00:38:07,724
It'll just take a second.

495
00:38:07,807 --> 00:38:10,143
Here. This coffee's for you. Drink it.

496
00:38:10,768 --> 00:38:12,437
Thanks.

497
00:38:15,481 --> 00:38:16,566
Did you rest up?

498
00:38:18,025 --> 00:38:19,610
How do you feel?

499
00:38:20,236 --> 00:38:22,572
Sorry about Friday.

500
00:38:23,865 --> 00:38:26,617
Did you feel better after the reunion?

501
00:38:31,372 --> 00:38:32,540
And...

502
00:38:34,709 --> 00:38:35,835
By the way,

503
00:38:37,462 --> 00:38:41,257
how did you meet Yu Ji-hyuk yesterday?

504
00:38:43,384 --> 00:38:44,385
Oh, that.

505
00:38:46,679 --> 00:38:49,766
<i>I feel bad for using Mr. Yu so much.</i>

506
00:38:49,849 --> 00:38:52,518
Something urgent came up
and he called me out.

507
00:38:52,602 --> 00:38:55,271
I left my school reunion because of that.

508
00:38:55,354 --> 00:38:57,815
What a jerk! How could he do that?

509
00:39:00,151 --> 00:39:02,028
I think Yu Ji-hyuk

510
00:39:03,112 --> 00:39:04,697
likes you.

511
00:39:08,993 --> 00:39:10,244
No, it's not like that.

512
00:39:10,328 --> 00:39:12,663
Yes, it is. I know it as a man.

513
00:39:12,747 --> 00:39:14,874
It's like an antenna for males.

514
00:39:15,541 --> 00:39:18,127
No matter how urgent,
why would he call you?

515
00:39:18,211 --> 00:39:22,507
Just this morning, he went on
about your outfit being unsuitable.

516
00:39:23,674 --> 00:39:25,134
You're so pretty

517
00:39:26,260 --> 00:39:27,678
that it made him crazy.

518
00:39:28,554 --> 00:39:30,056
What a jerk.

519
00:39:34,393 --> 00:39:35,394
By the way,

520
00:39:38,689 --> 00:39:40,316
you look really pretty today.

521
00:39:42,109 --> 00:39:46,572
You're so pretty, and it makes me angry
that other jerks are looking at you.

522
00:39:47,156 --> 00:39:48,658
I should be the only one.

523
00:39:49,158 --> 00:39:50,284
You're mine, right?

524
00:39:54,622 --> 00:39:55,873
What's this?

525
00:39:57,333 --> 00:39:58,501
Right here.

526
00:40:03,214 --> 00:40:05,258
Oh, no! What do we do?

527
00:40:05,341 --> 00:40:07,468
What do we do? Go to the restroom!

528
00:40:07,552 --> 00:40:09,428
Hurry and go to the restroom!

529
00:40:09,512 --> 00:40:11,722
It's seeping through my underwear!

530
00:40:13,432 --> 00:40:14,684
Wait!

531
00:40:23,693 --> 00:40:24,861
Ji-won.

532
00:40:31,075 --> 00:40:33,744
You didn't take it the wrong way, did you?

533
00:40:36,289 --> 00:40:38,374
I don't know why they said that.

534
00:40:38,457 --> 00:40:40,877
They're so immature. It was ten years ago.

535
00:40:47,174 --> 00:40:49,343
<i>How could I not trust you?</i>

536
00:40:50,469 --> 00:40:53,931
<i>If I hadn't seen the end,</i>
<i>it would've been impossible</i>

537
00:40:55,182 --> 00:40:56,726
<i>for me to not trust you.</i>

538
00:40:59,478 --> 00:41:01,355
I could've made a mistake,

539
00:41:02,023 --> 00:41:04,108
but you know I get confused easily.

540
00:41:09,947 --> 00:41:12,950
Yeah, I was mad yesterday,

541
00:41:13,034 --> 00:41:14,452
but it did seem strange.

542
00:41:15,369 --> 00:41:17,371
There was no reason for you to lie

543
00:41:17,455 --> 00:41:20,583
about dating Eun-ho
and say I told you to dump him.

544
00:41:22,877 --> 00:41:25,504
Unless you wanted to make me
look like a bad person.

545
00:41:27,924 --> 00:41:29,383
But...

546
00:41:29,467 --> 00:41:31,552
only a crazy person would do that.

547
00:41:33,679 --> 00:41:36,599
That's right.
I wouldn't do something like that.

548
00:41:40,102 --> 00:41:44,106
Ye-ji and her friends always picked on me
for the strangest things.

549
00:41:44,190 --> 00:41:45,316
It must be you now.

550
00:41:46,275 --> 00:41:47,276
Yeah.

551
00:41:47,360 --> 00:41:51,155
I won't let it slide this time.
We're not in high school anymore.

552
00:41:52,865 --> 00:41:55,076
I'm going to meet Eun-ho and ask him.

553
00:41:57,119 --> 00:41:58,537
You're going to see him?

554
00:41:59,163 --> 00:42:01,999
Yeah, he gave me his number.
He wants to meet up.

555
00:42:04,251 --> 00:42:05,878
Don't worry, my other half.

556
00:42:07,797 --> 00:42:09,298
This time,

557
00:42:09,382 --> 00:42:11,175
I really won't let it slide.

558
00:42:14,053 --> 00:42:15,054
Okay.

559
00:42:21,191 --> 00:42:23,819
But don't you think
Min-hwan wouldn't like it

560
00:42:23,902 --> 00:42:25,321
if you met another man?

561
00:42:26,280 --> 00:42:27,781
Min-hwan isn't like that.

562
00:42:31,118 --> 00:42:32,786
He wants me to feel at ease.

563
00:42:33,787 --> 00:42:34,788
Also,

564
00:42:35,956 --> 00:42:39,335
his stocks went through the roof
and made a lot of money.

565
00:42:44,048 --> 00:42:47,176
His stocks did that well?

566
00:42:47,259 --> 00:42:49,928
He said to look forward
to our newlywed house.

567
00:42:51,972 --> 00:42:52,973
Lucky you.

568
00:43:04,568 --> 00:43:07,571
We haven't left work on time in ages,
right, Ji-won?

569
00:43:13,243 --> 00:43:14,953
Right, Ms. Kang?

570
00:43:19,083 --> 00:43:20,667
To celebrate,

571
00:43:21,460 --> 00:43:23,128
who wants to get chicken?

572
00:43:24,797 --> 00:43:27,758
I have to pick up my kid.

573
00:43:28,509 --> 00:43:29,843
I'm meeting a client.

574
00:43:29,927 --> 00:43:31,970
-I can--
-Seriously?

575
00:43:32,054 --> 00:43:34,390
You deserve an incentive, Ji-won.

576
00:43:34,473 --> 00:43:36,433
You do all the work on your own.

577
00:44:04,628 --> 00:44:05,629
Excuse me.

578
00:44:09,049 --> 00:44:10,050
Sorry about that.

579
00:44:20,185 --> 00:44:21,854
That hair looks good on you.

580
00:44:22,563 --> 00:44:25,232
Everyone was talking about you today,

581
00:44:25,315 --> 00:44:27,943
saying how they were all jealous
of Mr. Park.

582
00:44:28,902 --> 00:44:30,028
Stop it.

583
00:44:30,112 --> 00:44:33,782
Ms. Kang, you and Mr. Park
make a great couple.

584
00:44:34,366 --> 00:44:35,492
I'm so jealous.

585
00:44:51,091 --> 00:44:52,092
Ms. Kang.

586
00:44:52,676 --> 00:44:53,886
Yes, Mr. Yu?

587
00:45:03,479 --> 00:45:06,398
Why did you dress like that
for work today?

588
00:45:10,694 --> 00:45:13,697
Do I look that strange today?

589
00:45:14,531 --> 00:45:15,991
No, it's not that.

590
00:45:19,161 --> 00:45:21,747
Never mind. I shouldn't have said that.

591
00:45:25,542 --> 00:45:28,795
I wore my contacts today
after what you said.

592
00:45:36,720 --> 00:45:39,348
So I was wondering
if you dressed like this

593
00:45:39,890 --> 00:45:41,850
because of or for someone.

594
00:45:42,976 --> 00:45:44,436
It makes me feel good.

595
00:45:46,855 --> 00:45:50,484
I dressed up for the first time like this,
and it felt good.

596
00:45:50,567 --> 00:45:55,447
And people started treating me differently
because I dressed up like this.

597
00:45:57,282 --> 00:45:59,618
Wouldn't it be wrong for others

598
00:45:59,701 --> 00:46:02,788
to treat you differently
over how you're dressed?

599
00:46:03,664 --> 00:46:04,665
You're right.

600
00:46:05,582 --> 00:46:08,168
But there are people who do that.

601
00:46:09,795 --> 00:46:15,384
I think this is the right way to deal
with those type of people.

602
00:46:16,134 --> 00:46:17,427
From now on,

603
00:46:18,095 --> 00:46:21,557
I won't just foolishly
stick to formalities anymore.

604
00:46:22,266 --> 00:46:23,308
For my sake.

605
00:46:23,976 --> 00:46:26,186
For your sake?

606
00:46:27,646 --> 00:46:28,647
Yeah.

607
00:46:34,861 --> 00:46:37,364
I swear,
you look different when you smile.

608
00:46:38,198 --> 00:46:40,325
I hope you smile more often.

609
00:46:45,622 --> 00:46:46,832
Also,

610
00:46:46,915 --> 00:46:49,418
I'm not an expert on this either,

611
00:46:51,461 --> 00:46:54,464
but I think it would be better
if you change

612
00:46:55,215 --> 00:46:56,508
your style a little.

613
00:46:57,217 --> 00:46:59,052
I recommend that. Bye now.

614
00:47:04,600 --> 00:47:05,934
Yeah.

615
00:47:06,018 --> 00:47:08,437
Foolishly sticking to formalities is bad.

616
00:47:16,028 --> 00:47:17,404
Hey, where are you?

617
00:47:20,741 --> 00:47:22,701
We'll leave it to you, Ms. Kang.

618
00:47:22,784 --> 00:47:25,370
You can take the bus
at the shopping street.

619
00:47:25,454 --> 00:47:27,456
Okay, thank you for your time.

620
00:47:36,965 --> 00:47:39,801
I wore my contacts today
after what you said.

621
00:47:39,885 --> 00:47:41,678
I think Yu Ji-hyuk likes you.

622
00:47:49,436 --> 00:47:51,521
Yes, it's mine!

623
00:47:51,605 --> 00:47:53,523
It's mine!

624
00:47:57,027 --> 00:47:58,278
Isn't that Hui-yeon?

625
00:47:59,863 --> 00:48:01,239
Yeah!

626
00:48:01,323 --> 00:48:02,324
What's she doing?

627
00:48:02,908 --> 00:48:04,117
Hui-yeon...

628
00:48:04,201 --> 00:48:05,577
What are you doing?

629
00:48:05,661 --> 00:48:07,537
-What are you doing?
-I'm happy!

630
00:48:07,621 --> 00:48:10,457
Yes, it's mine!

631
00:48:10,540 --> 00:48:13,251
Okay, I get that you're happy,
but please stop.

632
00:48:15,504 --> 00:48:16,505
Thank you!

633
00:48:16,588 --> 00:48:20,300
I won't forget your kindness
of buying me this limited edition!

634
00:48:20,384 --> 00:48:23,553
I would be thankful if you calmed down.

635
00:48:24,137 --> 00:48:25,972
-Come on!
-Wait!

636
00:48:36,441 --> 00:48:38,652
Right. There was a scandal about them.

637
00:48:38,735 --> 00:48:40,946
PERSONNEL TRANSFER STAFF YU HUI-YEON

638
00:48:47,369 --> 00:48:50,288
<i>Mr. Kim said</i>
<i>they had an inappropriate relationship</i>

639
00:48:50,372 --> 00:48:51,998
<i>so she was even transferred.</i>

640
00:48:53,417 --> 00:48:54,668
I can't believe this.

641
00:48:55,460 --> 00:48:59,548
We kept bumping into each other
because I'm friends with Hui-yeon now.

642
00:49:01,967 --> 00:49:03,301
I had no idea.

643
00:49:04,302 --> 00:49:05,303
Gosh.

644
00:49:06,430 --> 00:49:07,806
That could've been bad.

645
00:49:09,349 --> 00:49:12,102
Park Min-hwan, you useless jerk.

646
00:49:12,602 --> 00:49:14,229
Male's antenna, my foot.

647
00:49:21,611 --> 00:49:23,321
Mr. Yu and Hui-yeon

648
00:49:25,240 --> 00:49:26,700
were dating.

649
00:49:33,749 --> 00:49:37,961
The successor of U&K
does get treated differently.

650
00:49:38,044 --> 00:49:40,130
I always had to wait in line,

651
00:49:40,213 --> 00:49:42,632
but he went straight to the VVIP room.

652
00:49:43,049 --> 00:49:46,094
"What did you want?
Give her everything she wants."

653
00:49:46,178 --> 00:49:47,846
That's what he said!

654
00:49:48,972 --> 00:49:52,601
-Is that why you're happy?
-I haven't been this happy in ages!

655
00:49:52,934 --> 00:49:55,645
And he acted like
he's not into luxurious brands.

656
00:49:55,729 --> 00:49:57,397
It was so cool, Grandfather.

657
00:49:57,522 --> 00:49:59,441
I always want to buy things.

658
00:49:59,524 --> 00:50:03,653
I asked him to buy me
all the clothes, bags, and shoes I wanted.

659
00:50:04,029 --> 00:50:07,574
Clothes, bags, shoes, coats...
Because it's his credit card.

660
00:50:07,657 --> 00:50:10,452
He bought me everything.
That was pretty cool.

661
00:50:11,787 --> 00:50:15,290
I want to stay a little longer.
I'm sorry to leave so early.

662
00:50:15,916 --> 00:50:16,917
That's okay.

663
00:50:20,629 --> 00:50:22,756
-Hello, Mr. Lee.
-Hi.

664
00:50:22,923 --> 00:50:26,927
Who's doing the strategic planning
if you're always with Grandfather?

665
00:50:27,010 --> 00:50:28,386
He's my right-hand man.

666
00:50:28,470 --> 00:50:31,181
No, that's me. I'm your right-hand person.

667
00:50:33,350 --> 00:50:35,894
Take care of yourself. I'll visit soon.

668
00:50:35,977 --> 00:50:38,146
Okay, come back whenever.

669
00:50:38,230 --> 00:50:39,523
-You too.
-Okay.

670
00:50:40,899 --> 00:50:45,570
-Ji-hyuk, you'll give me a ride, right?
-It's the opposite direction.

671
00:50:46,363 --> 00:50:48,448
What are you saying? Take her home.

672
00:50:48,532 --> 00:50:50,784
It's late. Will you make her go alone?

673
00:50:51,368 --> 00:50:52,828
-Get in.
-Bye, Grandfather!

674
00:50:52,911 --> 00:50:53,745
Bye.

675
00:50:57,999 --> 00:50:59,084
Bye.

676
00:51:07,008 --> 00:51:08,468
Bye, Grandfather!

677
00:51:18,395 --> 00:51:20,063
Did you look into the woman?

678
00:51:21,439 --> 00:51:23,358
I left the report in your study.

679
00:51:29,197 --> 00:51:32,075
FRY ME

680
00:51:41,668 --> 00:51:43,295
Ji-hyuk? Why?

681
00:51:45,422 --> 00:51:46,423
Hey, Ji-hyuk.

682
00:51:50,844 --> 00:51:51,928
Right now?

683
00:52:30,842 --> 00:52:33,303
If I want to teach a woman self-defense,

684
00:52:33,386 --> 00:52:35,138
judo would be best, right?

685
00:52:37,015 --> 00:52:38,850
Wait, all of this is because...

686
00:52:38,934 --> 00:52:42,228
All of this so you can teach a woman
self-defense skills?

687
00:52:42,729 --> 00:52:44,606
Wait. That hurts so bad.

688
00:52:46,566 --> 00:52:47,567
Great job.

689
00:52:51,029 --> 00:52:52,989
He's so cold.

690
00:53:08,171 --> 00:53:12,384
<i>Whenever my dad gave me an allowance,</i>
<i>he always drew a heart on it.</i>

691
00:53:33,196 --> 00:53:34,406
Yeah, I know.

692
00:53:34,489 --> 00:53:36,491
I didn't know it'd be this hard.

693
00:53:36,992 --> 00:53:39,953
But I can't be honest
and it's complicating things.

694
00:53:42,998 --> 00:53:44,499
What would you have done?

695
00:53:48,586 --> 00:53:49,921
Shall I just tell Ji-won?

696
00:53:50,005 --> 00:53:53,299
That Min-hwan will cheat
on her with Su-min and hurt her.

697
00:53:58,096 --> 00:54:00,056
No, if I say that,

698
00:54:00,140 --> 00:54:03,601
I can't avoid telling her
that I'm living my second life.

699
00:54:09,858 --> 00:54:12,402
She won't believe me.
Even I can't believe this.

700
00:54:17,657 --> 00:54:19,868
I haven't figured everything out yet.

701
00:54:45,477 --> 00:54:48,396
APRIL 13, 2023

702
00:55:08,541 --> 00:55:13,046
Mr. Park Min-hwan? You're under arrest
on suspicion of murdering Kang Ji-won.

703
00:55:15,006 --> 00:55:17,258
Ms. Jeong Su-min? Please come with us.

704
00:55:17,759 --> 00:55:18,760
What?

705
00:55:18,843 --> 00:55:20,386
Damn it.

706
00:55:21,304 --> 00:55:22,680
Stop right there!

707
00:55:24,474 --> 00:55:26,059
What's going on?

708
00:55:26,142 --> 00:55:27,977
Why are you doing this?

709
00:55:28,061 --> 00:55:30,105
Why are you doing this? Let me go.

710
00:55:30,188 --> 00:55:31,981
You have the right to remain silent.

711
00:55:32,065 --> 00:55:35,944
Anything you say can and will be used
against you in a court of law.

712
00:55:36,027 --> 00:55:39,948
-Do you understand your rights?
-Murder? What do you mean, murder?

713
00:55:40,031 --> 00:55:42,450
I didn't kill anyone!

714
00:55:42,534 --> 00:55:46,329
It was an accident!
It was culpable homicide!

715
00:55:46,412 --> 00:55:47,497
Okay?

716
00:55:48,498 --> 00:55:50,917
She was going to die anyway, right?

717
00:55:51,000 --> 00:55:52,544
Those are the charges.

718
00:55:52,627 --> 00:55:55,588
Jeong Su-min will be arrested
as the accomplice.

719
00:55:55,672 --> 00:55:58,591
Whatever you have to say,
save it for the station.

720
00:55:58,675 --> 00:55:59,884
-What?
-Take them.

721
00:55:59,968 --> 00:56:01,344
What? Why me?

722
00:56:01,427 --> 00:56:03,596
No, I didn't do it!

723
00:56:03,680 --> 00:56:04,931
Take them quickly!

724
00:56:05,014 --> 00:56:08,518
-It wasn't me! I didn't do it!
-Let go!

725
00:56:08,601 --> 00:56:09,602
Let go!

726
00:56:20,780 --> 00:56:22,198
What's going on?

727
00:56:22,824 --> 00:56:27,287
So Jeong Su-min was
having an affair with Ji-won's husband?

728
00:56:27,829 --> 00:56:29,247
This is unbelievable.

729
00:56:29,330 --> 00:56:31,833
If that's true,
where did she get the nerve

730
00:56:31,958 --> 00:56:33,877
to suddenly ask us to come here?

731
00:56:33,960 --> 00:56:37,630
Honestly, I came because I felt bad.
Was it ten years ago?

732
00:56:37,714 --> 00:56:39,674
We had a reunion at Goseuljung.

733
00:56:39,757 --> 00:56:42,677
We ganged up on her,
and I felt bad about it.

734
00:56:43,761 --> 00:56:49,017
You're right. Do you really think
Ji-won told Eun-ho to dump Su-min?

735
00:56:50,185 --> 00:56:52,061
-I don't know.
-Ji-won...

736
00:56:52,770 --> 00:56:53,897
said what?

737
00:56:54,606 --> 00:56:56,608
Eun-ho? What are you doing here?

738
00:56:57,233 --> 00:56:59,903
Hey, come here!
It was so chaotic just now!

739
00:57:05,491 --> 00:57:06,993
What did you just say?

740
00:57:07,076 --> 00:57:09,621
Don't get me started.
Your ex, Jeong Su-min,

741
00:57:09,954 --> 00:57:12,790
-conspired with Ji-won's husband--
-Wait.

742
00:57:12,874 --> 00:57:15,084
I never dated Su-min.

743
00:57:15,168 --> 00:57:16,920
Is that true?

744
00:57:17,003 --> 00:57:18,838
You never dated her?

745
00:57:18,922 --> 00:57:20,298
Is that so?

746
00:57:23,176 --> 00:57:27,430
<i>There wasn't much to say about</i>
<i>what I heard regarding Kang Ji-won's life.</i>

747
00:57:28,932 --> 00:57:29,933
<i>After that,</i>

748
00:57:31,017 --> 00:57:33,019
<i>I regretted everything like crazy.</i>

749
00:57:35,480 --> 00:57:36,522
<i>But then...</i>

750
00:58:19,482 --> 00:58:21,276
<i>I was given a second chance.</i>

751
00:58:22,443 --> 00:58:26,030
APRIL 19, 2013

752
00:58:26,750 --> 00:58:29,750
Subtitle translation by: Suyun Mounce

753
00:58:43,881 --> 00:58:46,259
<i>Thinking back, I had a few chances.</i>

754
00:58:46,843 --> 00:58:48,553
<i>But it's different this time.</i>

755
00:58:48,636 --> 00:58:49,679
<i>I do feel better.</i>

756
00:58:49,762 --> 00:58:51,764
<i>Ji-won, let me tell you about men.</i>

757
00:58:51,848 --> 00:58:53,308
<i>All men cheat.</i>

758
00:58:53,391 --> 00:58:56,519
<i>Min-hwan,</i>
<i>you should control Ji-won better.</i>

759
00:58:56,602 --> 00:58:58,062
<i>When something's changed,</i>

760
00:58:58,146 --> 00:59:01,232
<i>what wasn't a problem in the past</i>
<i>could become one.</i>

761
00:59:01,316 --> 00:59:04,235
<i>Where'd you go after work?</i>
<i>Tell me the truth.</i>

762
00:59:04,319 --> 00:59:07,363
<i>I'm worried Mr. Park might hurt you.</i>

763
00:59:07,447 --> 00:59:08,865
Are you crazy--

764
00:59:08,948 --> 00:59:09,782
Mr. Yu!