"Marry My Husband" Drama Transcript: Episode 5 (Full, Engsub)

1
00:00:06,003 --> 00:00:06,703
PRODUCTION SPONSORS:

2
00:00:06,703 --> 00:00:08,842
MINISTRY OF CULTURE, SPORTS,
AND TOURISM, & KOCCA

3
00:00:09,223 --> 00:00:10,623
THIS DRAMA IS FICTIONAL,
AND IS NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY

4
00:00:10,623 --> 00:00:12,523
TO ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLACES, INCIDENTS,
ORGANIZATIONS, AND SETTINGS

5
00:00:16,957 --> 00:00:19,251
2005

6
00:00:26,258 --> 00:00:27,885
-Yu Ji-hyuk!
-Yu Ji-hyuk!

7
00:00:27,968 --> 00:00:29,386
-Congrats!
-Congrats!

8
00:00:29,470 --> 00:00:31,639
-On your 100-day
-On your 100-day...

9
00:00:31,722 --> 00:00:33,057
vacation!

10
00:00:43,359 --> 00:00:46,987
Did you sign up for manual labor
instead of the military?

11
00:00:47,071 --> 00:00:48,405
What's with your face?

12
00:00:48,697 --> 00:00:50,491
I thought you renounced the world.

13
00:00:51,116 --> 00:00:52,951
Haven't you heard of sunscreen?

14
00:00:53,035 --> 00:00:55,746
Of course,
it was around before you joined too.

15
00:00:56,455 --> 00:00:58,207
What shall we eat now?

16
00:00:58,290 --> 00:01:00,292
We spent a lot of money.

17
00:01:00,376 --> 00:01:03,003
Let's buy soju and go back to school.

18
00:01:03,087 --> 00:01:04,630
It's a good night!

19
00:01:10,761 --> 00:01:11,970
Thank you.

20
00:01:17,267 --> 00:01:18,352
What's that?

21
00:01:22,439 --> 00:01:23,565
Go.

22
00:01:23,649 --> 00:01:26,527
She shouldn't have drank so much.
That scared me.

23
00:01:26,652 --> 00:01:28,195
Sorry about that!

24
00:01:29,655 --> 00:01:30,739
I'm sorry.

25
00:01:37,371 --> 00:01:39,289
Is she alone? Shall we take her?

26
00:01:39,373 --> 00:01:41,333
She's begging for it.

27
00:01:41,417 --> 00:01:43,252
Ignoring her wouldn't be polite.

28
00:01:43,335 --> 00:01:45,796
Absolutely. That wouldn't be chivalrous.

29
00:01:46,255 --> 00:01:47,256
Attack!

30
00:01:50,718 --> 00:01:51,927
-Who's that?
-Who's that?

31
00:01:54,596 --> 00:01:55,848
Are you okay?

32
00:01:55,931 --> 00:01:57,141
A pole...

33
00:01:57,224 --> 00:01:58,434
Sorry.

34
00:02:00,936 --> 00:02:02,062
Are you okay?

35
00:02:03,731 --> 00:02:05,816
Are you alone? Are you with anyone?

36
00:02:06,358 --> 00:02:07,776
I'm alone.

37
00:02:08,861 --> 00:02:11,864
I'm completely alone. Seriously alone.

38
00:02:15,492 --> 00:02:18,078
My dad passed away on March 2nd.

39
00:02:18,162 --> 00:02:19,288
So,

40
00:02:19,997 --> 00:02:21,165
I'm alone.

41
00:02:22,958 --> 00:02:25,836
Also, my boyfriend and I broke up.

42
00:02:25,919 --> 00:02:27,755
So I'm seriously alone.

43
00:02:30,257 --> 00:02:31,925
What about a friend?

44
00:02:32,009 --> 00:02:33,761
I'm sure you have a friend.

45
00:02:37,556 --> 00:02:38,682
A friend...

46
00:03:00,871 --> 00:03:06,084
People don't like me,
so I have no friends.

47
00:03:12,716 --> 00:03:13,717
I smell alcohol.

48
00:03:26,939 --> 00:03:28,106
What's wrong?

49
00:03:32,611 --> 00:03:34,071
It smells good.

50
00:03:34,822 --> 00:03:35,823
Excuse me?

51
00:04:06,812 --> 00:04:08,605
EPISODE 5

52
00:04:22,035 --> 00:04:23,537
What do you want to know?

53
00:04:24,621 --> 00:04:29,376
I want to know if this is beer or soju.

54
00:04:29,459 --> 00:04:32,504
I have terrible vision.

55
00:04:33,380 --> 00:04:36,049
You can tell this is beer
with your eyes shut!

56
00:04:36,133 --> 00:04:37,509
If you can't tell that,

57
00:04:37,593 --> 00:04:40,095
then you
probably shouldn't drink any more.

58
00:04:44,474 --> 00:04:46,435
But I bought this beer.

59
00:04:47,728 --> 00:04:49,229
Goodness.

60
00:04:50,022 --> 00:04:51,273
Thank you.

61
00:04:51,857 --> 00:04:53,483
Doesn't your forehead hurt?

62
00:04:53,567 --> 00:04:54,693
It doesn't hurt.

63
00:04:57,696 --> 00:05:00,824
But I really am allowed to drink tonight.

64
00:05:01,491 --> 00:05:03,327
Then drink at your place.

65
00:05:06,204 --> 00:05:09,041
You want me to drink alone?
I'm always alone.

66
00:05:15,172 --> 00:05:18,759
My dad passed away three months ago.

67
00:05:18,842 --> 00:05:19,927
March 2nd.

68
00:05:20,010 --> 00:05:22,846
I know, and you broke up
with your boyfriend too.

69
00:05:24,056 --> 00:05:27,517
Do you have other family?
Where's your mom? Do you have siblings?

70
00:05:29,227 --> 00:05:31,146
I don't have siblings.

71
00:05:31,855 --> 00:05:35,943
My mom left home 3,193 days ago.

72
00:05:36,860 --> 00:05:38,987
I was in middle school.

73
00:05:39,071 --> 00:05:42,157
Also, friends--

74
00:05:42,240 --> 00:05:44,660
No one likes you, so you have no friends.

75
00:05:45,577 --> 00:05:47,037
How did you know?

76
00:05:52,459 --> 00:05:53,961
Are you a fortune teller?

77
00:06:00,884 --> 00:06:02,260
Here's your beer.

78
00:06:02,344 --> 00:06:03,845
Thank you.

79
00:06:13,188 --> 00:06:15,023
Beer's the best!

80
00:06:29,329 --> 00:06:31,373
Actually, I do have one friend.

81
00:06:34,126 --> 00:06:36,378
But I can't reach her

82
00:06:37,713 --> 00:06:40,924
when I need her
and am having a really hard time.

83
00:06:42,092 --> 00:06:43,385
Maybe she's busy.

84
00:06:44,344 --> 00:06:47,389
I know. We have such bad timing.

85
00:06:47,848 --> 00:06:51,935
I'm sure she wants to be with me too.

86
00:06:52,019 --> 00:06:53,186
I'm sure she's sad.

87
00:07:01,778 --> 00:07:02,904
But...

88
00:07:04,489 --> 00:07:06,241
I think if I was with Su-min

89
00:07:07,951 --> 00:07:10,829
on a day like this,

90
00:07:12,205 --> 00:07:13,832
I'd feel like a loser.

91
00:07:24,926 --> 00:07:26,678
My boyfriend

92
00:07:27,596 --> 00:07:29,264
suddenly started being busy,

93
00:07:30,390 --> 00:07:32,601
and he said he was always tired.

94
00:07:34,394 --> 00:07:38,482
When my dad passed,

95
00:07:38,565 --> 00:07:40,192
he didn't even come.

96
00:07:42,235 --> 00:07:44,154
That's when it hit me.

97
00:07:46,031 --> 00:07:48,283
Still, I pretended not to know.

98
00:07:48,366 --> 00:07:50,660
For three months at that!

99
00:07:52,412 --> 00:07:53,580
Because...

100
00:07:57,125 --> 00:07:58,460
being alone

101
00:08:00,629 --> 00:08:02,089
would only be sadder.

102
00:08:15,727 --> 00:08:16,728
So my boyfriend...

103
00:08:20,107 --> 00:08:24,152
I noticed that he's been smiling
at Su-min a lot.

104
00:08:25,821 --> 00:08:27,656
But that's natural.

105
00:08:28,824 --> 00:08:33,161
Su-min's nice, pretty, and cute.

106
00:08:34,412 --> 00:08:39,209
Also, she's my only friend.

107
00:08:45,257 --> 00:08:46,967
Do you know that feeling?

108
00:08:47,843 --> 00:08:52,222
I'm sure Su-min's nice,

109
00:08:54,182 --> 00:08:56,309
pretty, and cute.

110
00:08:59,312 --> 00:09:01,273
But when I stand beside her,

111
00:09:04,317 --> 00:09:05,527
I feel so shabby.

112
00:09:08,446 --> 00:09:11,366
Like a big fat loser.

113
00:09:13,160 --> 00:09:16,288
If that's how she makes you feel,
don't be her friend.

114
00:09:16,997 --> 00:09:20,083
Who cares if she's good or bad?
You're uncomfortable.

115
00:09:20,167 --> 00:09:21,543
Isn't she bad for you?

116
00:09:29,050 --> 00:09:31,803
Do you know what it means
to not have a family?

117
00:09:36,892 --> 00:09:38,310
Have you been on a boat?

118
00:09:40,395 --> 00:09:43,690
After my dad died,

119
00:09:44,357 --> 00:09:47,360
it feels like I'm on a boat every day.

120
00:09:48,695 --> 00:09:53,700
My feet are firmly planted,
but the boat keeps rocking.

121
00:09:55,035 --> 00:09:56,161
I feel anxious.

122
00:10:00,624 --> 00:10:02,667
I want stability.

123
00:10:06,421 --> 00:10:08,673
I want to step on solid land.

124
00:10:12,052 --> 00:10:15,805
Su-min's the only one who will be my land.

125
00:10:19,226 --> 00:10:21,144
I only have her.

126
00:10:25,815 --> 00:10:29,194
But this is because I'm a loser. The end.

127
00:10:32,280 --> 00:10:34,282
I guess that makes me a loser too.

128
00:10:36,117 --> 00:10:38,787
My mom passed away 15 years ago.

129
00:10:38,870 --> 00:10:40,455
Exactly 5,328 days ago.

130
00:10:42,249 --> 00:10:45,252
After some time, I got a stepmother
and a younger sibling.

131
00:10:47,462 --> 00:10:49,881
They're good people, but I feel strange.

132
00:10:50,674 --> 00:10:51,800
I hate it.

133
00:10:53,551 --> 00:10:55,220
Wow, you really are a loser.

134
00:10:58,265 --> 00:11:00,308
I should get a grip.

135
00:11:00,392 --> 00:11:03,395
The real loser was right here.

136
00:11:04,562 --> 00:11:08,275
I mean, what happened to your mom is sad,

137
00:11:08,358 --> 00:11:12,279
but the fact that your dad
could start over is a good thing, right?

138
00:11:16,116 --> 00:11:17,909
My dad should've done that.

139
00:11:18,910 --> 00:11:19,995
If he had...

140
00:11:23,331 --> 00:11:25,292
he wouldn't have died.

141
00:11:31,798 --> 00:11:34,551
My dad was able to start over,
but he died too.

142
00:11:35,135 --> 00:11:36,386
Don't think that way.

143
00:11:43,310 --> 00:11:44,311
Cheers.

144
00:11:46,896 --> 00:11:48,231
You're so warm.

145
00:12:06,082 --> 00:12:09,044
Let's just say we're both not losers.

146
00:12:10,545 --> 00:12:15,884
Still, you're right about one thing.
My dad was happy before he died.

147
00:12:19,387 --> 00:12:23,600
Your dad left you with a new family.

148
00:12:23,683 --> 00:12:24,726
Congratulations!

149
00:12:28,188 --> 00:12:30,690
Congrats on having a solid friend.

150
00:12:33,026 --> 00:12:34,069
No.

151
00:12:37,572 --> 00:12:40,784
You're able to have
a good and solid friend.

152
00:12:43,828 --> 00:12:44,913
Congratulations.

153
00:14:35,190 --> 00:14:38,651
STIR-FRIED ATHLETES
SPORTS CLUB

154
00:15:14,562 --> 00:15:17,023
Yu Ji-hyuk wins!

155
00:15:19,150 --> 00:15:20,151
Ji-hyuk.

156
00:15:23,738 --> 00:15:26,366
Jo Dong-suk,
a reserve for the national team,

157
00:15:26,449 --> 00:15:29,327
has been beaten by
an ordinary economics student.

158
00:15:33,748 --> 00:15:34,916
Why?

159
00:15:35,458 --> 00:15:38,503
Why are you going this far?

160
00:15:38,586 --> 00:15:40,421
You're a civilian!

161
00:15:40,505 --> 00:15:42,298
You're not a pro athlete!

162
00:15:42,382 --> 00:15:44,676
You're a soldier. Let's take ten.

163
00:15:44,759 --> 00:15:45,927
What?

164
00:15:48,638 --> 00:15:49,889
You want to go again?

165
00:15:50,306 --> 00:15:51,599
I think he does.

166
00:15:51,683 --> 00:15:54,060
Why did he go into economics then?

167
00:16:00,525 --> 00:16:02,235
I woke up,

168
00:16:02,318 --> 00:16:06,281
and I was snoring beside
an unpleasant-looking old man!

169
00:16:11,953 --> 00:16:13,079
I was so surprised.

170
00:16:14,581 --> 00:16:17,333
I hope he doesn't go to our school.

171
00:16:18,126 --> 00:16:19,961
That would be so embarrassing.

172
00:16:20,044 --> 00:16:21,379
I hate that.

173
00:16:22,338 --> 00:16:24,674
But he was strange too.

174
00:16:24,757 --> 00:16:26,718
Why do that with a drunk girl?

175
00:16:27,969 --> 00:16:29,512
-I mean...
-True.

176
00:16:30,096 --> 00:16:31,681
I need to get a grip.

177
00:16:32,348 --> 00:16:34,309
I'm already 23.

178
00:16:34,392 --> 00:16:35,643
When will I grow up?

179
00:16:44,277 --> 00:16:45,778
She was an upperclassman?

180
00:16:50,158 --> 00:16:53,328
Since we're at it, can you beat Sin-u too?
For real!

181
00:16:53,411 --> 00:16:56,164
-I quit judo.
-Please, I'm begging you.

182
00:16:56,247 --> 00:16:57,415
Well?

183
00:17:00,209 --> 00:17:01,252
Why?

184
00:17:01,336 --> 00:17:02,629
Is something wrong?

185
00:17:10,595 --> 00:17:15,767
I was snoring beside
an unpleasant-looking old man!

186
00:17:18,019 --> 00:17:19,020
Hey.

187
00:17:20,438 --> 00:17:22,231
Am I an unpleasant-looking old man?

188
00:17:22,815 --> 00:17:24,275
Which part do you mean?

189
00:17:24,359 --> 00:17:26,694
The unpleasant-looking or old man part?

190
00:17:27,111 --> 00:17:29,489
Do you want me to recommend a sunscreen?

191
00:17:31,991 --> 00:17:33,117
What about now?

192
00:17:33,201 --> 00:17:35,370
-That's good.
-Good.

193
00:17:35,453 --> 00:17:36,704
Really nice.

194
00:17:36,788 --> 00:17:38,206
-You're so pretty.
-Yeah.

195
00:17:38,289 --> 00:17:39,415
Yeah.

196
00:17:41,042 --> 00:17:43,211
Hey, wait! Stop!

197
00:17:56,265 --> 00:17:57,308
Hey.

198
00:18:01,270 --> 00:18:02,480
You're eating well.

199
00:18:04,190 --> 00:18:05,358
Here's four.

200
00:18:08,986 --> 00:18:11,239
I'll give you nine. Eat it all.

201
00:18:14,075 --> 00:18:15,535
Eat it slowly.

202
00:18:17,370 --> 00:18:18,705
Drink some water.

203
00:18:25,503 --> 00:18:27,630
You'll get fat if you eat like that.

204
00:18:45,565 --> 00:18:47,066
CAT SNACKS

205
00:19:58,137 --> 00:20:01,098
Ji-hyuk. Why are you always here
during your break?

206
00:20:03,226 --> 00:20:05,144
-What is it?
-What is he doing?

207
00:20:05,770 --> 00:20:09,857
-Did his senior ask him to make something?
-His service must be tough.

208
00:20:44,350 --> 00:20:46,561
<i>Thinking back, I had a few chances.</i>

209
00:20:54,235 --> 00:20:56,612
<i>I didn't seize it because I didn't know.</i>

210
00:20:59,657 --> 00:21:02,493
<i>Or I couldn't seize it.</i>

211
00:21:04,245 --> 00:21:07,707
2011 U&K FOOD
THE MOST INFLUENTIAL FOOD BRAND

212
00:21:07,790 --> 00:21:10,543
I would like to introduce our team.

213
00:21:10,626 --> 00:21:11,836
Yes...

214
00:21:11,961 --> 00:21:14,964
<i>-And if that wasn't it...</i>
-She's a Hankuk University alum.

215
00:21:15,047 --> 00:21:16,465
Her name's Kang Ji-won.

216
00:21:16,549 --> 00:21:18,092
Say hello.

217
00:21:19,343 --> 00:21:22,930
As of today, Mr. Yu Ji-hyuk
will be our general manager.

218
00:21:24,473 --> 00:21:28,102
Ji-won graduated from Hankuk University,

219
00:21:28,185 --> 00:21:30,771
but she slacks in her work. Yeah.

220
00:21:30,855 --> 00:21:33,774
I have to pay a lot of attention to her.

221
00:21:33,858 --> 00:21:38,195
-What happened to the proposal plan?
-You said it was due tomorrow...

222
00:21:38,863 --> 00:21:40,823
See? What did I tell you?

223
00:21:40,907 --> 00:21:42,742
Let's keep moving.

224
00:21:42,825 --> 00:21:44,118
Yeah, well...

225
00:21:53,085 --> 00:21:54,795
<i>It was a chance I shouldn't seize.</i>

226
00:22:11,896 --> 00:22:13,648
<i>But it's different this time.</i>

227
00:22:15,816 --> 00:22:19,779
APRIL 19, 2013

228
00:22:20,442 --> 00:22:26,622
MARRY MY HUSBAND

229
00:23:10,454 --> 00:23:11,580
I do feel better.

230
00:23:16,085 --> 00:23:17,086
What was that?

231
00:23:20,589 --> 00:23:21,841
What?

232
00:23:27,138 --> 00:23:28,264
What's with that smile?

233
00:23:30,057 --> 00:23:31,475
Follow me.

234
00:23:39,150 --> 00:23:41,652
Didn't I tell you? He's interested in you.

235
00:23:42,028 --> 00:23:44,447
What are you saying? He has a girlfriend.

236
00:23:45,322 --> 00:23:47,992
Is that what he said?
Did he say that himself?

237
00:23:48,159 --> 00:23:49,744
You're acting so naive.

238
00:23:49,827 --> 00:23:52,079
What does that matter?

239
00:23:52,621 --> 00:23:54,081
Let me tell you about men.

240
00:23:54,623 --> 00:23:56,625
All men cheat.

241
00:23:56,709 --> 00:23:58,794
So he has a girlfriend?

242
00:23:58,878 --> 00:24:02,423
He could have a wife
and still like someone else! That's men!

243
00:24:02,506 --> 00:24:04,508
Do you know what a guy's ideal type is?

244
00:24:04,759 --> 00:24:07,303
An unfamiliar woman.

245
00:24:07,386 --> 00:24:09,138
That's men! Okay?

246
00:24:09,847 --> 00:24:11,724
<i>Are all men like you?</i>

247
00:24:12,475 --> 00:24:14,477
Don't be foolish.

248
00:24:14,560 --> 00:24:16,812
That's why you're the problem.

249
00:24:16,896 --> 00:24:19,690
Guys are playing tricks
because you look easy.

250
00:24:23,110 --> 00:24:24,403
You wouldn't do

251
00:24:25,196 --> 00:24:27,698
something like that, would you?

252
00:24:30,201 --> 00:24:31,202
What?

253
00:24:34,330 --> 00:24:35,414
Never mind.

254
00:24:35,498 --> 00:24:38,542
I must've thought all men were like you.

255
00:24:40,252 --> 00:24:41,629
Yeah.

256
00:24:43,422 --> 00:24:45,549
They're all like that except for me.

257
00:24:45,633 --> 00:24:46,634
That's why I know.

258
00:24:46,717 --> 00:24:48,594
I'm telling you to be careful.

259
00:24:48,677 --> 00:24:50,387
-You don't even know.
-Okay.

260
00:24:52,056 --> 00:24:53,057
Ms. Kang?

261
00:24:54,725 --> 00:24:56,435
-Bye.
-Yeah, okay.

262
00:24:59,355 --> 00:25:00,564
I mean...

263
00:25:07,530 --> 00:25:10,282
She's acting strange.

264
00:25:13,661 --> 00:25:15,162
Strangely good.

265
00:25:16,664 --> 00:25:17,790
She's prettier too.

266
00:25:30,386 --> 00:25:32,888
This is revolutionary.

267
00:25:34,223 --> 00:25:36,058
We didn't have this before!

268
00:25:36,142 --> 00:25:39,061
This is what you call perks!

269
00:25:40,229 --> 00:25:42,898
<i>Did you see those broad shoulders!</i>

270
00:25:42,982 --> 00:25:44,775
<i>His shoulders?</i>

271
00:25:44,859 --> 00:25:47,361
<i>I was looking at his waist and back.</i>

272
00:25:47,444 --> 00:25:49,738
<i>I couldn't see his shoulders!</i>

273
00:25:49,822 --> 00:25:52,992
<i>It'll take two days</i>
<i>to look at him closely.</i>

274
00:25:53,075 --> 00:25:55,995
<i>Did you see how tall he is?</i>
<i>He has everything!</i>

275
00:25:57,079 --> 00:25:59,331
<i>-He's insanely hot!</i>
<i>-He's insanely hot!</i>

276
00:26:04,753 --> 00:26:05,880
Yes, hello.

277
00:26:05,963 --> 00:26:07,214
<i>Mr. Yu.</i>

278
00:26:07,298 --> 00:26:10,718
<i>The finance team has raised</i>
<i>your stock transaction details.</i>

279
00:26:10,801 --> 00:26:12,261
<i>I called to check.</i>

280
00:26:13,888 --> 00:26:15,973
Does it include personal accounts?

281
00:26:16,056 --> 00:26:20,227
<i>The amount was significant,</i>
<i>and you don't normally buy other stocks.</i>

282
00:26:20,644 --> 00:26:23,522
<i>If you want,</i>
<i>shall I advise against reporting it?</i>

283
00:26:23,606 --> 00:26:25,649
Please, thank you.

284
00:26:25,733 --> 00:26:28,694
<i>Don't you usually avoid unfamiliar fields?</i>

285
00:26:32,156 --> 00:26:33,490
<i>That's right.</i>

286
00:26:37,244 --> 00:26:39,580
GENERAL MANAGER YU JI-HYUK

287
00:26:40,581 --> 00:26:42,541
That means he knows something.

288
00:26:42,625 --> 00:26:44,418
Did you say it was Roijental?

289
00:26:45,252 --> 00:26:47,463
Are you sure there's nothing special?

290
00:26:47,546 --> 00:26:49,340
Yes, there was a sharp rise,

291
00:26:49,423 --> 00:26:52,551
but it's still uncertain from our data.

292
00:26:52,635 --> 00:26:55,304
It's not a company
Ji-hyuk is affiliated with.

293
00:26:56,263 --> 00:26:58,432
But he still hasn't sold it?

294
00:26:59,308 --> 00:27:00,726
Let's keep an eye on it.

295
00:27:01,435 --> 00:27:03,646
And see if he has a borrowed-name account.

296
00:27:04,605 --> 00:27:06,190
Make sure he doesn't know.

297
00:27:06,273 --> 00:27:08,192
Yes, I understand.

298
00:27:12,029 --> 00:27:14,073
When something's changed,

299
00:27:14,156 --> 00:27:17,243
what wasn't a problem in the past
could become one.

300
00:27:27,711 --> 00:27:29,213
He was so sexy!

301
00:27:29,296 --> 00:27:32,258
-I mean it, that bottom...
-He looked so tall!

302
00:27:34,301 --> 00:27:38,138
Are we the only ones who don't care
about Mr. Yu's transformation?

303
00:27:38,222 --> 00:27:39,932
Everyone's surprised by it.

304
00:27:40,432 --> 00:27:42,893
That's not my type.

305
00:27:43,727 --> 00:27:47,356
<i>People realize their partners</i>
<i>aren't their type once they start dating.</i>

306
00:27:47,439 --> 00:27:49,984
I'm married. Getting excited is illegal.

307
00:27:52,194 --> 00:27:54,863
Anyway, let's talk about the meal kit.

308
00:27:55,489 --> 00:28:00,786
Green bell peppers are good nutritionally,
but there aren't many farms that sell it.

309
00:28:00,869 --> 00:28:02,079
So...

310
00:28:02,162 --> 00:28:06,041
About that, green bell peppers
aren't different bell peppers.

311
00:28:06,125 --> 00:28:08,502
They're harvested before fully ripening.

312
00:28:08,585 --> 00:28:11,839
-They'll supply with a purchase guarantee.
-What?

313
00:28:11,922 --> 00:28:14,049
That's right. I just found out too.

314
00:28:14,633 --> 00:28:18,554
I bet all you did was study in school!

315
00:28:18,637 --> 00:28:20,848
I grew up on a farm.

316
00:28:20,931 --> 00:28:24,852
Which means I played barefoot in the dirt
when I was a kid.

317
00:28:25,519 --> 00:28:26,520
Really?

318
00:28:28,981 --> 00:28:32,401
We played in the dirt a lot too!

319
00:28:33,569 --> 00:28:35,154
Wait, was it sand?

320
00:28:36,697 --> 00:28:38,490
We played on the beach a lot.

321
00:28:40,159 --> 00:28:41,702
This brings back memories.

322
00:28:42,578 --> 00:28:45,956
Do you remember the lady that sold <i>jjokja</i>?
We ate so much!

323
00:28:47,082 --> 00:28:48,292
<i>Jjokja</i>?

324
00:28:48,375 --> 00:28:49,543
<i>Dalgona.</i>

325
00:28:49,626 --> 00:28:52,671
Eating that at the beach is so good.

326
00:28:53,088 --> 00:28:56,216
You always broke yours,
so I did it for you.

327
00:28:58,218 --> 00:29:00,846
Please take after Ji-won for me.

328
00:29:00,929 --> 00:29:03,349
You have no idea
how high-maintenance she is.

329
00:29:03,932 --> 00:29:06,643
I was upset when she went to college
in Seoul,

330
00:29:07,895 --> 00:29:12,107
but she couldn't make any friends
and spent her time in the library.

331
00:29:12,649 --> 00:29:15,277
I kept going back and forth from Busan.

332
00:29:19,198 --> 00:29:24,370
So did you come to Seoul to see Ms. Kang
while you went to school in Busan?

333
00:29:25,329 --> 00:29:26,705
Yeah, every week.

334
00:29:26,789 --> 00:29:28,415
It was so difficult for me!

335
00:29:28,832 --> 00:29:30,459
I had classes four days a week.

336
00:29:30,542 --> 00:29:32,461
I was in Seoul for three days once.

337
00:29:32,544 --> 00:29:34,546
Is that why she couldn't make friends?

338
00:29:37,591 --> 00:29:40,594
That's too far even for a weekly visit
to see a guy.

339
00:29:41,095 --> 00:29:42,638
That's how close we were.

340
00:29:46,809 --> 00:29:50,354
She's your other half.
Friends like that are hard to come by.

341
00:29:52,731 --> 00:29:55,526
<i>"Friends like that" shouldn't exist.</i>

342
00:29:55,609 --> 00:29:58,987
Why did you go
to school in Seoul, Ms. Kang?

343
00:29:59,071 --> 00:30:01,031
To go to Hankuk University.

344
00:30:01,115 --> 00:30:04,076
You have to give it to her,
it's Hankuk University.

345
00:30:07,913 --> 00:30:09,415
Are you here to have fun?

346
00:30:11,583 --> 00:30:15,087
You should be working,
but you're all here chatting away.

347
00:30:15,754 --> 00:30:18,298
Hey, Hankuk University. Go move my car.

348
00:30:18,882 --> 00:30:20,592
The parking spots all sucked.

349
00:30:20,676 --> 00:30:24,513
I parked on the fourth basement floor.
The plate's 75NA 1109.

350
00:30:30,811 --> 00:30:33,230
Why? Is it out of your league?

351
00:30:34,690 --> 00:30:36,692
Do you want to keep chatting here?

352
00:30:38,193 --> 00:30:41,738
Women are all the same.

353
00:30:41,822 --> 00:30:43,157
Hey, get back to work.

354
00:30:43,699 --> 00:30:45,284
Get up right now!

355
00:30:47,244 --> 00:30:49,621
I should blow up the breakroom.

356
00:31:01,592 --> 00:31:02,885
There you are.

357
00:31:07,556 --> 00:31:10,100
It's not your fault
you have a crappy owner.

358
00:31:21,904 --> 00:31:23,447
<i>If my guess is right,</i>

359
00:31:23,530 --> 00:31:25,324
<i>you'll be waiting for me.</i>

360
00:31:30,412 --> 00:31:32,289
<i>Because you have to comfort me.</i>

361
00:31:33,832 --> 00:31:37,169
<i>To teach me that you're the only one</i>
<i>who's on my side.</i>

362
00:31:41,882 --> 00:31:43,634
I was worried, so I waited.

363
00:31:48,555 --> 00:31:50,307
Did you move the car well?

364
00:31:51,016 --> 00:31:52,017
Yeah.

365
00:31:54,228 --> 00:31:58,357
If you can't give me your proposal,
at least let me join.

366
00:31:58,982 --> 00:32:02,402
I'll go to the farm and factory.
I'll work really hard.

367
00:32:02,486 --> 00:32:04,780
I have to become a full-time employee.

368
00:32:04,863 --> 00:32:07,407
Please? Let me join.

369
00:32:07,991 --> 00:32:09,451
I'll think about it.

370
00:32:13,956 --> 00:32:16,124
You're not still mad at me, are you?

371
00:32:17,626 --> 00:32:19,127
I'm not just saying this.

372
00:32:22,589 --> 00:32:26,468
Let's talk it out if you're mad.
You're going to hurt my feelings.

373
00:32:35,727 --> 00:32:38,981
We're meant to be together forever!
It's our fate.

374
00:32:40,357 --> 00:32:44,027
If I become a full-timer with this,
let's work here until we die!

375
00:32:45,946 --> 00:32:46,947
Okay?

376
00:32:47,990 --> 00:32:50,576
Hey, Ji-won! Get over here if you're done.

377
00:32:59,251 --> 00:33:03,797
When will I get the revised proposal?
You didn't report the team to me either!

378
00:33:05,632 --> 00:33:07,384
I'm sorry. It's not done yet.

379
00:33:08,010 --> 00:33:09,928
I'm sure. Yeah.

380
00:33:10,012 --> 00:33:12,514
That's how far your skills go.

381
00:33:13,223 --> 00:33:14,558
You can't do it alone,

382
00:33:14,641 --> 00:33:17,978
I'll talk to Yang Ju-ran for you.
I already told Su-min.

383
00:33:18,562 --> 00:33:20,981
Ms. Yang is already helping me.

384
00:33:21,064 --> 00:33:23,859
-Hui-yeon is helping too.
-Is she useful at all?

385
00:33:23,942 --> 00:33:25,777
What did she say? Forget it.

386
00:33:26,361 --> 00:33:28,488
You already submitted your proposal,

387
00:33:28,572 --> 00:33:31,366
I didn't say anything
but it overlaps with mine.

388
00:33:31,992 --> 00:33:33,493
Can I take you out of it?

389
00:33:35,329 --> 00:33:36,663
Once my name is on it,

390
00:33:36,747 --> 00:33:39,458
it becomes a whole new level.

391
00:33:39,541 --> 00:33:41,960
But I'm willing to add you.

392
00:33:42,044 --> 00:33:44,171
So stop arguing.

393
00:33:44,254 --> 00:33:45,255
Get out.

394
00:33:52,596 --> 00:33:54,097
<i>Is this how it plays out?</i>

395
00:33:54,973 --> 00:33:57,392
<i>Since I don't give Su-min my proposal,</i>

396
00:33:57,476 --> 00:33:59,394
<i>Kim Gyeong-uk will steal it.</i>

397
00:34:02,856 --> 00:34:04,941
<i>Then he'll add Su-min's name to it.</i>

398
00:34:09,237 --> 00:34:10,238
Ms. Kang?

399
00:34:12,491 --> 00:34:13,700
Hello, sir.

400
00:34:17,788 --> 00:34:19,122
Are you free tonight?

401
00:34:20,624 --> 00:34:21,958
Do you need something?

402
00:34:22,834 --> 00:34:24,252
No, it's not that.

403
00:34:26,004 --> 00:34:29,132
I want to buy you dinner.
Let's try to pick a time.

404
00:34:32,761 --> 00:34:35,472
I have personal plans tonight.

405
00:34:36,473 --> 00:34:38,225
If it's work-related...

406
00:34:40,060 --> 00:34:43,563
tell me the TPO and I'll schedule
a time and place to eat.

407
00:34:45,899 --> 00:34:47,901
No, you don't need to do all that.

408
00:34:51,196 --> 00:34:52,364
Okay.

409
00:34:53,240 --> 00:34:54,241
Okay.

410
00:34:57,994 --> 00:34:59,496
Personal plans?

411
00:35:21,518 --> 00:35:23,729
Eun-ho, I think you have a guest.

412
00:35:25,021 --> 00:35:25,897
A guest?

413
00:35:31,027 --> 00:35:32,028
Ji-won!

414
00:35:38,934 --> 00:35:42,604
I thought this was just a restaurant.
Do you know this place?

415
00:35:42,688 --> 00:35:45,774
Yeah, our restaurant makes deals
with this wine shop.

416
00:35:45,941 --> 00:35:50,028
I wanted to show you a taste
that's out of this world.

417
00:35:55,200 --> 00:35:58,954
Doesn't it smell good?
It's a Château Olrang 1999.

418
00:35:59,037 --> 00:36:03,792
It was produced the year we first met
in high school.

419
00:36:04,668 --> 00:36:06,712
It has notes of cedar and cassis.

420
00:36:06,795 --> 00:36:09,715
Also, it's not easy
to get rich blackberry notes.

421
00:36:10,507 --> 00:36:12,468
I can really smell it!

422
00:36:12,551 --> 00:36:15,220
I can smell grapes and trees.

423
00:36:19,057 --> 00:36:20,976
-It's nice.
-Is it?

424
00:36:21,059 --> 00:36:22,811
Wait a second.

425
00:36:22,895 --> 00:36:24,271
The wholesale price

426
00:36:24,354 --> 00:36:27,024
for all the wines here
are over a million won.

427
00:36:27,107 --> 00:36:28,317
Let's try all of it.

428
00:36:28,984 --> 00:36:30,569
Eun-ho.

429
00:36:30,652 --> 00:36:33,155
To be honest,
I came out to buy you dinner.

430
00:36:33,238 --> 00:36:34,239
Have you eaten?

431
00:36:35,324 --> 00:36:36,533
Me?

432
00:36:38,660 --> 00:36:42,456
I tend to eat dinner a little early.

433
00:36:42,539 --> 00:36:44,374
I didn't think that far ahead.

434
00:36:45,000 --> 00:36:47,461
No, that's okay. Come and sit.

435
00:36:47,544 --> 00:36:49,505
It's been so long. Let's talk.

436
00:36:51,173 --> 00:36:52,591
Okay.

437
00:37:11,068 --> 00:37:13,195
What is she doing right now?

438
00:37:14,571 --> 00:37:17,074
I wanted to take care of her tonight.

439
00:37:17,741 --> 00:37:19,159
She's got terrible luck.

440
00:37:22,746 --> 00:37:23,747
Wait a minute.

441
00:37:50,899 --> 00:37:52,734
Hey, Min-hwan.

442
00:37:52,818 --> 00:37:54,069
Hi, Su-min.

443
00:37:54,152 --> 00:37:56,238
Are you with Ji-won by any chance?

444
00:37:56,321 --> 00:37:57,865
I can't reach her.

445
00:37:57,948 --> 00:37:59,408
Ji-won left earlier.

446
00:38:00,826 --> 00:38:03,745
She looked pretty.
She kept looking in the mirror.

447
00:38:03,829 --> 00:38:07,082
I figured she was going on
a date with you. Was I wrong?

448
00:38:07,541 --> 00:38:08,542
What?

449
00:38:09,042 --> 00:38:11,044
She looked pretty and left?

450
00:38:11,128 --> 00:38:15,007
Min-hwan,
you should control Ji-won better.

451
00:38:15,090 --> 00:38:17,134
<i>Control? Come on.</i>

452
00:38:17,217 --> 00:38:19,553
She wouldn't run off or anything.

453
00:38:19,636 --> 00:38:22,848
Why not?
She suddenly changed her style too.

454
00:38:22,931 --> 00:38:24,600
You never know with women.

455
00:38:24,683 --> 00:38:28,270
Her mom found her soulmate
after she had Ji-won.

456
00:38:29,396 --> 00:38:32,983
<i>Still, as a woman,</i>
<i>I think that's really cool.</i>

457
00:38:33,066 --> 00:38:35,777
But it's a shame for Ji-won though.

458
00:38:39,907 --> 00:38:41,241
No, wait...

459
00:38:41,325 --> 00:38:43,035
Ji-won's mom...

460
00:38:44,161 --> 00:38:45,287
had an affair?

461
00:38:45,871 --> 00:38:46,872
What?

462
00:38:48,582 --> 00:38:50,000
Did you not know?

463
00:38:52,628 --> 00:38:54,087
<i>What do I do?</i>

464
00:38:54,171 --> 00:38:55,923
Did I make a mistake?

465
00:38:57,132 --> 00:38:58,133
Never mind!

466
00:38:58,216 --> 00:39:01,094
It wasn't Ji-won. It was another friend...

467
00:39:02,220 --> 00:39:03,263
I mean...

468
00:39:04,431 --> 00:39:09,394
I just figured that you already knew.

469
00:39:09,478 --> 00:39:10,812
Yeah, well...

470
00:39:10,896 --> 00:39:12,397
I know her mom left her

471
00:39:12,481 --> 00:39:16,026
when she was just a kid.
I knew that already.

472
00:39:16,109 --> 00:39:17,736
But the affair hit later...

473
00:39:18,195 --> 00:39:19,738
I mean...

474
00:39:20,656 --> 00:39:25,786
But you didn't know that she left
because she found true love, right?

475
00:39:30,457 --> 00:39:31,667
What do I do?

476
00:39:33,377 --> 00:39:36,546
This is driving me crazy.

477
00:39:38,048 --> 00:39:39,132
Min-hwan?

478
00:39:39,591 --> 00:39:41,927
<i>Just pretend like you didn't hear that.</i>

479
00:39:42,010 --> 00:39:44,012
<i>I made a mistake.</i>

480
00:39:44,096 --> 00:39:48,058
Having an affair isn't genetics.
It's not a big problem.

481
00:39:48,892 --> 00:39:50,268
Of course. Yeah.

482
00:39:50,352 --> 00:39:51,979
It's not a problem.

483
00:39:55,440 --> 00:39:59,444
I knew it. You're a great guy, Min-hwan.

484
00:40:00,070 --> 00:40:04,241
In return, I'll find out
what Ji-won did tonight and let you know.

485
00:40:04,324 --> 00:40:06,952
I'm sure she's just working though.

486
00:40:08,161 --> 00:40:11,289
Yeah, I'm sure. Yeah.

487
00:40:12,416 --> 00:40:14,501
Okay, well. Call me.

488
00:40:15,127 --> 00:40:16,128
<i>Okay.</i>

489
00:40:40,777 --> 00:40:46,992
So you told me to never speak to you again
because you thought I turned you down?

490
00:40:47,075 --> 00:40:50,495
I never want to speak to you again.

491
00:40:50,579 --> 00:40:53,040
No, no, no, no.

492
00:40:53,123 --> 00:40:56,293
Don't bring that up.

493
00:40:56,376 --> 00:40:59,755
You didn't just turn me down--

494
00:40:59,838 --> 00:41:02,007
What did I say?

495
00:41:02,090 --> 00:41:04,968
By any chance, do you have the letter
I wrote you?

496
00:41:05,969 --> 00:41:09,431
Yeah, I do.
You told me to bring it, so I did.

497
00:41:11,183 --> 00:41:12,225
Let's see.

498
00:41:16,480 --> 00:41:19,608
DO YOU THINK EVERYONE LIKES YOU
BECAUSE YOU'RE POPULAR?

499
00:41:19,691 --> 00:41:21,902
YOU MAKE ME VOMIT. DON'T SPEAK TO ME!

500
00:41:21,985 --> 00:41:22,819
KANG JI-WON

501
00:41:24,237 --> 00:41:26,573
Isn't that your handwriting?

502
00:41:29,242 --> 00:41:30,827
Yeah, it is.

503
00:41:33,455 --> 00:41:35,290
But I really didn't write this.

504
00:41:36,958 --> 00:41:41,588
<i>That means Su-min is able</i>
<i>to copy my handwriting.</i>

505
00:41:44,007 --> 00:41:45,634
I can't believe it.

506
00:41:48,303 --> 00:41:49,513
Are you cold?

507
00:41:50,472 --> 00:41:52,057
Wait a second.

508
00:41:52,140 --> 00:41:53,350
No.

509
00:41:54,101 --> 00:41:56,645
I think the air conditioning
is strong here.

510
00:41:56,728 --> 00:41:58,105
Shall we go?

511
00:41:58,188 --> 00:42:00,232
Sure.

512
00:42:01,149 --> 00:42:02,150
Let's do that.

513
00:42:11,451 --> 00:42:12,786
Go ahead...

514
00:42:17,374 --> 00:42:18,583
Eun-ho.

515
00:42:21,878 --> 00:42:24,673
<i>I can see through Eun-ho at 31.</i>

516
00:42:26,508 --> 00:42:27,592
<i>However...</i>

517
00:42:30,428 --> 00:42:32,389
I have a boyfriend.

518
00:42:37,644 --> 00:42:38,728
Really?

519
00:42:40,730 --> 00:42:45,527
By any chance, is he tall
and wears horn-rimmed glasses?

520
00:42:46,987 --> 00:42:48,196
Horn-rimmed glasses?

521
00:42:48,613 --> 00:42:49,906
Yeah.

522
00:42:49,990 --> 00:42:53,076
He wore a three button suit.

523
00:42:53,160 --> 00:42:54,578
He wasn't fashionable...

524
00:42:57,622 --> 00:43:03,253
I mean, he looked classic,
and he had an expensive watch.

525
00:43:05,005 --> 00:43:06,298
Was it Mr. Yu?

526
00:43:08,925 --> 00:43:10,677
How do you know him?

527
00:43:13,263 --> 00:43:15,807
He's the one that told me
about the reunion.

528
00:43:17,893 --> 00:43:19,477
How does he know you?

529
00:43:21,605 --> 00:43:24,274
Come to think of it, you're right.

530
00:43:25,233 --> 00:43:29,070
I thought he was your boyfriend.

531
00:43:29,738 --> 00:43:32,073
He was really worried about you.

532
00:43:52,594 --> 00:43:54,221
You drank six bottles?

533
00:43:54,304 --> 00:43:55,847
So six million won?

534
00:43:55,931 --> 00:43:57,515
Then she turned you down?

535
00:44:00,852 --> 00:44:03,480
-She didn't turn me down.
-Yeah, she did.

536
00:44:03,563 --> 00:44:08,276
If she hadn't, you wouldn't
be sitting here sulking like this.

537
00:44:09,319 --> 00:44:12,072
Before I give up on her,

538
00:44:12,155 --> 00:44:13,782
she didn't turn me down.

539
00:44:14,908 --> 00:44:16,576
Even if she has a boyfriend.

540
00:44:22,540 --> 00:44:24,042
<i>Even if...</i>

541
00:44:24,626 --> 00:44:27,128
another man has feelings for her.

542
00:44:28,713 --> 00:44:31,258
Did you even take her home?

543
00:44:32,717 --> 00:44:34,636
-What?
-She turned you down.

544
00:44:34,719 --> 00:44:35,971
Just give up.

545
00:44:37,722 --> 00:44:39,474
Darn it...

546
00:44:43,728 --> 00:44:45,480
Goodness.

547
00:45:01,162 --> 00:45:02,664
ASSISTANT MANAGER KANG JI-WON

548
00:45:21,558 --> 00:45:26,813
CALLING ASSISTANT MANAGER KANG JI-WON

549
00:45:31,276 --> 00:45:33,820
PARK MIN-HWAN

550
00:45:33,903 --> 00:45:35,655
PARK MIN-HWAN
MISSED CALL

551
00:45:42,620 --> 00:45:44,122
It's just stomach cramps.

552
00:45:44,205 --> 00:45:47,000
It's not good to drink wine
on an empty stomach.

553
00:45:47,083 --> 00:45:48,043
Okay.

554
00:45:50,003 --> 00:45:53,590
Once the pain subsides,
take the medicine with warm soups.

555
00:45:53,673 --> 00:45:55,425
Okay, here you go.

556
00:46:14,110 --> 00:46:16,237
Wine isn't good on an empty stomach.

557
00:46:52,296 --> 00:46:53,339
You scared me!

558
00:46:56,342 --> 00:46:58,719
Are you crazy? Why are you overreacting?

559
00:47:00,054 --> 00:47:01,430
Was it you?

560
00:47:02,514 --> 00:47:03,515
Why?

561
00:47:04,308 --> 00:47:06,685
Were you hoping it was another man?

562
00:47:07,728 --> 00:47:09,229
No...

563
00:47:09,897 --> 00:47:13,609
Why would you follow me like that?
You could've just called out.

564
00:47:13,692 --> 00:47:17,613
Why should I make you comfortable?
You don't even pick up my calls!

565
00:47:18,697 --> 00:47:20,074
What?

566
00:47:20,157 --> 00:47:21,825
Be real.

567
00:47:21,909 --> 00:47:24,286
You're being overly self-conscious.

568
00:47:24,745 --> 00:47:28,624
Men aren't interested in you! Got it?

569
00:47:29,333 --> 00:47:31,001
Still, seeing you scared

570
00:47:31,835 --> 00:47:32,878
made it more fun.

571
00:47:33,629 --> 00:47:34,838
Is this fun for you?

572
00:47:35,506 --> 00:47:36,507
Yeah, it's fun.

573
00:47:41,720 --> 00:47:42,721
By the way...

574
00:47:43,764 --> 00:47:44,765
Where were you?

575
00:47:46,975 --> 00:47:49,019
Did you reapply lipstick after work?

576
00:47:50,145 --> 00:47:51,522
What are you saying?

577
00:47:51,605 --> 00:47:52,773
See!

578
00:47:55,442 --> 00:47:56,944
Why are your lips so red?

579
00:47:59,530 --> 00:48:03,117
Who were you hitting on now?
What's on your face?

580
00:48:03,200 --> 00:48:05,369
Is that blush?

581
00:48:06,412 --> 00:48:07,413
Your face is rosy.

582
00:48:09,164 --> 00:48:11,625
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

583
00:48:16,422 --> 00:48:17,756
What did you just say?

584
00:48:19,341 --> 00:48:20,634
What?

585
00:48:20,718 --> 00:48:22,594
What did you just say, Min-hwan?

586
00:48:22,678 --> 00:48:23,512
What?

587
00:48:24,471 --> 00:48:25,806
I didn't say anything.

588
00:48:27,015 --> 00:48:30,018
I'm only being like this
because you're being shady!

589
00:48:31,562 --> 00:48:32,896
<i>It was Su-min.</i>

590
00:48:32,980 --> 00:48:35,482
<i>She told him about my mom.</i>

591
00:48:35,566 --> 00:48:36,692
What?

592
00:48:36,775 --> 00:48:38,736
You are acting strange lately.

593
00:48:38,819 --> 00:48:40,863
You don't normally buy clothes!

594
00:48:41,780 --> 00:48:42,781
What's this?

595
00:48:44,742 --> 00:48:45,784
Is that perfume?

596
00:48:47,327 --> 00:48:48,996
What perfume? It's soap!

597
00:48:51,582 --> 00:48:53,125
Where'd you go after work?

598
00:48:54,209 --> 00:48:55,294
Tell me the truth.

599
00:48:59,006 --> 00:49:00,007
Let go of me!

600
00:49:02,760 --> 00:49:04,052
That hurts.

601
00:49:04,553 --> 00:49:05,637
This little...

602
00:49:06,597 --> 00:49:08,724
I'll see what time you clocked out.

603
00:49:08,807 --> 00:49:10,225
So tell me the truth.

604
00:49:10,309 --> 00:49:11,894
What did you do?

605
00:49:11,977 --> 00:49:13,604
What the hell?

606
00:49:27,242 --> 00:49:28,535
Is that you, Mr. Yu?

607
00:49:32,122 --> 00:49:33,415
Sir?

608
00:49:37,002 --> 00:49:40,339
What's your deal?
So what if you're the general manager?

609
00:49:41,465 --> 00:49:43,133
What's going on between you?

610
00:49:43,801 --> 00:49:45,219
Are you crazy--

611
00:49:46,970 --> 00:49:48,305
Wait...

612
00:49:49,807 --> 00:49:51,975
She was going to die anyway, right?

613
00:49:53,644 --> 00:49:54,895
Mr. Yu!

614
00:49:56,271 --> 00:49:58,023
You can't do this!

615
00:50:04,279 --> 00:50:05,322
Mr. Yu!

616
00:50:08,575 --> 00:50:09,576
Let go of me!

617
00:50:11,370 --> 00:50:12,371
Damn it...

618
00:50:14,790 --> 00:50:15,791
Damn it.

619
00:50:37,187 --> 00:50:39,565
Wait. Why did I run away?

620
00:50:41,275 --> 00:50:45,153
Yu Ji-hyuk, that bastard.
I could've taken him any other day...

621
00:50:51,702 --> 00:50:55,038
It's Yu Ji-hyuk.
He has no reason to follow me.

622
00:50:56,081 --> 00:50:57,124
What?

623
00:50:59,585 --> 00:51:01,128
But why didn't Ji-won follow me?

624
00:51:02,504 --> 00:51:04,756
Is she out of her mind?

625
00:51:05,340 --> 00:51:06,592
What?

626
00:51:07,134 --> 00:51:08,135
Together?

627
00:51:09,303 --> 00:51:10,387
Crap!

628
00:51:21,106 --> 00:51:23,901
Leaving a woman behind
in a situation like this

629
00:51:25,027 --> 00:51:26,653
was my husband.

630
00:51:33,869 --> 00:51:35,245
How's your wrist?

631
00:51:37,998 --> 00:51:40,167
But what are you doing here?

632
00:51:42,836 --> 00:51:46,006
I had business in the area.

633
00:51:47,257 --> 00:51:48,717
What business?

634
00:51:50,802 --> 00:51:52,054
Well, the thing is...

635
00:51:57,935 --> 00:52:00,520
you wouldn't answer your phone.

636
00:52:03,565 --> 00:52:07,069
I figured nothing happened,
but just to be sure.

637
00:52:07,653 --> 00:52:09,404
Why are you worried about me?

638
00:52:10,864 --> 00:52:12,532
It's after work hours.

639
00:52:12,616 --> 00:52:15,702
Even if something were to happen to me,

640
00:52:16,453 --> 00:52:19,331
-it has nothing to do with you.
-Yes, it does.

641
00:52:24,169 --> 00:52:25,587
I'm worried

642
00:52:26,338 --> 00:52:28,548
Mr. Park might hurt you.

643
00:52:33,595 --> 00:52:36,974
Why would you think that way?

644
00:52:37,057 --> 00:52:38,684
People don't change.

645
00:52:40,769 --> 00:52:42,312
They repeat their actions.

646
00:52:43,105 --> 00:52:46,608
<i>He does have violent tendencies,</i>
<i>did he catch on to that?</i>

647
00:52:47,275 --> 00:52:49,861
<i>I didn't know before I got married.</i>

648
00:52:50,696 --> 00:52:53,407
-Min-hwan has never touched me like--
-I just saw him.

649
00:52:57,786 --> 00:52:59,830
This isn't that bad.

650
00:53:01,248 --> 00:53:02,958
No, don't say it like that.

651
00:53:03,542 --> 00:53:06,169
No one is allowed to touch you like that.

652
00:53:09,506 --> 00:53:10,507
It's no big deal?

653
00:53:11,550 --> 00:53:13,802
I should've broken all of his fingers.

654
00:53:14,386 --> 00:53:17,472
<i>I could tell he is insightful</i>
<i>because of NurTV.</i>

655
00:53:18,056 --> 00:53:19,224
<i>The problem is...</i>

656
00:53:19,307 --> 00:53:20,600
No.

657
00:53:22,769 --> 00:53:25,439
It was fun seeing Min-hwan so scared.

658
00:53:28,942 --> 00:53:32,696
So that's not the problem.

659
00:53:39,369 --> 00:53:40,704
What's going on?

660
00:53:42,497 --> 00:53:45,250
I came to see her fight with Min-hwan.

661
00:53:50,338 --> 00:53:51,465
PARK MIN-HWAN

662
00:53:53,467 --> 00:53:54,301
SLIDE TO ANSWER

663
00:53:56,303 --> 00:53:57,429
Hello?

664
00:53:58,013 --> 00:53:59,264
Yes, Min-hwan?

665
00:54:01,725 --> 00:54:04,061
The way you're acting is uncomfortable.

666
00:54:05,020 --> 00:54:06,146
I'm just worried...

667
00:54:07,147 --> 00:54:08,690
I don't want you to worry.

668
00:54:10,484 --> 00:54:12,819
Your feelings make me uncomfortable.

669
00:54:15,322 --> 00:54:17,908
Do you know how I feel?

670
00:54:23,497 --> 00:54:26,208
I don't like cheating
for personal reasons.

671
00:54:27,042 --> 00:54:29,878
I don't think a person
should betray anyone.

672
00:54:32,380 --> 00:54:33,799
I've taken care of that.

673
00:54:36,468 --> 00:54:37,636
You what?

674
00:54:41,139 --> 00:54:44,351
Is your girlfriend
a task to be taken care of?

675
00:54:44,434 --> 00:54:47,729
-No, that's not--
-Wow, I didn't take you for that type.

676
00:54:48,271 --> 00:54:50,065
You're worse than I thought.

677
00:54:52,150 --> 00:54:55,862
Hui-yeon is a very precious person to me.

678
00:54:56,988 --> 00:54:59,533
Hui-yeon is so nice and pretty.

679
00:54:59,616 --> 00:55:01,451
She's very lovable...

680
00:55:03,995 --> 00:55:07,124
Forget it.
I'm going to talk to her myself.

681
00:55:08,208 --> 00:55:11,336
No, wait, Ji-won. Just a second.

682
00:55:12,087 --> 00:55:13,255
Calm down first.

683
00:55:15,257 --> 00:55:16,591
Will you hear me out?

684
00:55:19,386 --> 00:55:21,680
You think I'm dating Yu Hui-yeon

685
00:55:21,763 --> 00:55:24,057
and I'm trying to cheat on her?

686
00:55:24,641 --> 00:55:26,560
Because I have feelings for you.

687
00:55:26,810 --> 00:55:28,270
Are you not?

688
00:55:29,980 --> 00:55:31,314
You're right.

689
00:55:33,441 --> 00:55:35,485
Just the part about me liking you.

690
00:55:39,990 --> 00:55:40,991
Now...

691
00:55:47,789 --> 00:55:49,875
MOST BEAUTIFUL

692
00:55:54,379 --> 00:55:57,215
<i>Why are you calling so late at night?</i>
<i>It's scary.</i>

693
00:55:57,465 --> 00:55:59,843
-Hui-yeon.
-<i>This phone will self-destruct</i>

694
00:55:59,926 --> 00:56:02,429
<i>in five seconds</i>
<i>if you don't get to the point.</i>

695
00:56:02,512 --> 00:56:03,889
-<i>Five, four--</i>
-I love you.

696
00:56:07,726 --> 00:56:09,394
Does she sound like my girlfriend?

697
00:56:11,771 --> 00:56:12,856
MOST BEAUTIFUL

698
00:56:15,192 --> 00:56:17,903
Just so you know,
Hui-yeon saved it like this.

699
00:56:23,533 --> 00:56:26,286
<i>I shouldn't see you for a month</i>
<i>after that!</i>

700
00:56:26,369 --> 00:56:29,122
<i>But I'll have to see you at work tomorrow.</i>

701
00:56:29,206 --> 00:56:33,710
<i>Are you terminally ill or something?</i>
<i>Are you leaving the family register now?</i>

702
00:56:33,835 --> 00:56:35,378
END CALL

703
00:56:37,130 --> 00:56:38,632
I...

704
00:56:41,885 --> 00:56:42,886
Wait...

705
00:56:44,346 --> 00:56:47,807
So, she's your sister!

706
00:56:49,100 --> 00:56:50,352
Yu Hui-yeon.

707
00:56:50,435 --> 00:56:51,728
Yu Ji-hyuk.

708
00:56:57,192 --> 00:56:59,903
What do I do? I'm so sorry!

709
00:57:01,571 --> 00:57:04,199
Please forget everything I said today.

710
00:57:04,282 --> 00:57:06,743
I have made a huge misunderstanding.

711
00:57:08,662 --> 00:57:10,747
You didn't misunderstand all of it.

712
00:57:12,624 --> 00:57:13,708
I...

713
00:57:21,716 --> 00:57:22,926
like you a lot.

714
00:57:46,283 --> 00:57:47,951
Thanks for bringing me home.

715
00:58:11,474 --> 00:58:13,018
Mr. Yu...

716
00:58:15,312 --> 00:58:16,313
Mr. Yu.

717
00:58:16,396 --> 00:58:17,480
Mr. Yu!

718
00:58:18,773 --> 00:58:20,483
What do I do?

719
00:58:21,401 --> 00:58:22,569
Mr. Yu!

720
00:58:22,652 --> 00:58:23,653
Mr. Yu?

721
00:58:25,989 --> 00:58:27,449
Mr. Yu!

722
00:58:28,737 --> 00:58:31,737
Subtitle translation by: Suyun Mounce

723
00:58:43,381 --> 00:58:45,175
<i>So for Ji-won's sake,</i>

724
00:58:45,258 --> 00:58:46,551
<i>you should break up.</i>

725
00:58:46,634 --> 00:58:48,345
<i>Don't you think you're out of line?</i>

726
00:58:48,428 --> 00:58:52,349
<i>The first step to win is to get</i>
<i>on the mat and face your opponent.</i>

727
00:58:52,682 --> 00:58:56,895
<i>I have to stop letting shameless people</i>
<i>take things from me.</i>

728
00:58:57,312 --> 00:59:00,440
<i>He's the most decent man</i>
<i>Ji-won has ever met.</i>

729
00:59:00,523 --> 00:59:01,358
You're out.

730
00:59:01,733 --> 00:59:05,403
It'd be good to use
Director Wang's name to promote it.

731
00:59:05,487 --> 00:59:07,197
You're capable of fighting well.

732
00:59:07,947 --> 00:59:10,450
<i>First, get on the mat</i>
<i>and face my opponent.</i>

733
00:59:10,533 --> 00:59:12,869
<i>The problem is, how do I flip it?</i>