"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep13 (Full, English)

2
00:00:19.890 --> 00:00:23.080
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:25.630 --> 00:00:28.960
Hey, Kim Jeong Pal! You should've also bought a poster.

4
00:00:28.960 --> 00:00:32.060
No need, as long as I heard it with my ears.

5
00:00:33.420 --> 00:00:36.450
Hurry! We have a long walk to the bus stop.

6
00:00:36.450 --> 00:00:38.920
I am coming.

7
00:00:39.740 --> 00:00:41.370
Deok Seon!

8
00:00:41.370 --> 00:00:43.740
♫ <i> Standing Under the Shade of a Roadside Tree - Lee Moon Sae♫</i>

9
00:00:43.740 --> 00:00:48.490
Hey! Ho Yeong! It's been a long time!

10
00:00:48.550 --> 00:00:52.100
I know. Hey, why did you become so pretty? 
♬ <i> If I smell the fragrance of violets,♬</i>

11
00:00:52.100 --> 00:00:54.250
♬<i> In an unforgettable memory </i>♬

12
00:00:54.290 --> 00:00:57.400
Hey! That's not true. What are you saying?
 ♬<i> In an unforgettable memory </i>♬

13
00:00:57.400 --> 00:01:02.100
I called you a few times after we graduated middle school. 
♬ <i>In the brightness flooded with sunshine </i>♬

14
00:01:02.100 --> 00:01:04.560
I know.
♬ <i> in sadness </i>

15
00:01:05.450 --> 00:01:09.190
Your home phone number hasn't changed, right? Can I call you?

16
00:01:09.190 --> 00:01:14.010
♫ <i>  I cry leaning against the window on the bus </i> ♫

17
00:01:14.010 --> 00:01:16.310
Ho Yeong! What are you doing!

18
00:01:16.310 --> 00:01:19.630
Yeah, I will be right there! Deok Seon, I will be going first. 
 ♬ <i>When I stand under the shade of the trees </i>♬

19
00:01:19.630 --> 00:01:23.390
- Okay, go. Take care. 
 - I will call you.

20
00:01:23.390 --> 00:01:27.600
♫ <i> Your image appears to float by  </i> ♫

21
00:01:27.600 --> 00:01:30.360
♬ <i> When autumn comes which cold rain </i>♬

22
00:01:30.360 --> 00:01:33.410
- You know him, right?
 - I don't. 
 ♬ <i> When autumn comes which cold rain </i>♬

23
00:01:33.410 --> 00:01:37.520
In Pang Hak Middle School, if you didn't know him then you would be a spy (from the north).

24
00:01:37.520 --> 00:01:42.070
He followed me around a lot. He gave me a lot of letters too. 
♬ <i> In the cold wind will wash it away? </i>♬

25
00:01:42.070 --> 00:01:47.130
He thought I was out of this world pretty. 
 ♬<i> Even if that happens I shall never forget the beautiful world</i>♬

26
00:01:47.130 --> 00:01:52.310
Then the person whom I saw in middle school was a ghost and not you? What nonsense are you talking about?

27
00:01:52.310 --> 00:01:56.250
Stop talking nonsense and wait here. I will go to the restroom. 
♬ <i> My love story. </i>♬

28
00:01:58.600 --> 00:02:05.220
♬<i> Under the shade of the trees which have grown thin ♬</i>

29
00:02:05.220 --> 00:02:07.260
Who was that outside? 
 ♬  the fragrance is stronger. ♬

30
00:02:08.170 --> 00:02:12.260
My first love. Isn't she pretty?
 ♬  the fragrance is stronger. ♬

31
00:02:12.260 --> 00:02:14.390
She's not pretty.

32
00:02:14.390 --> 00:02:20.300
Not pretty but really cute, right? I followed her around so much in middle school.

33
00:02:20.300 --> 00:02:22.840
She's cute as always.

34
00:02:22.840 --> 00:02:25.760
This punk has a weird taste.

35
00:02:27.020 --> 00:02:29.910
- Sheesh! 
 - I'm sorry.

36
00:02:29.910 --> 00:02:32.810
Seriously!

37
00:02:32.810 --> 00:02:36.360
Isn't that bastard crazy?

38
00:02:36.360 --> 00:02:39.070
Seriously!

39
00:02:47.010 --> 00:02:50.510
How come you don't even have a gram of caution?

40
00:02:50.510 --> 00:02:55.200
Where is the part where you could trip in here? Where? Look, where is it?

41
00:02:55.200 --> 00:02:57.450
Anyway, you can't stand it—

42
00:02:57.450 --> 00:03:03.600
Hey, do you think I wanted to trip? It happened when I went to the bathroom.

43
00:03:06.450 --> 00:03:11.590
Jeong Pal, I think I can't walk a step. What should I do?

44
00:03:13.190 --> 00:03:16.000
Seriously.

45
00:03:34.870 --> 00:03:38.610
- Hey! Hey! 
- Be careful. 
 - Okay.

46
00:03:39.370 --> 00:03:42.500
You should put strength in here.

47
00:03:42.550 --> 00:03:46.750
Should I?

48
00:03:47.950 --> 00:03:51.900
I can't live because of you. Seriously!

49
00:03:51.900 --> 00:03:54.050
Why are you laughing? What good thing did you do to be laughing?

50
00:03:54.050 --> 00:03:58.650
Okay.

51
00:03:58.650 --> 00:04:01.050
You should put strength here, to go. Are you stupid?

52
00:04:01.050 --> 00:04:04.930
- Like this?
 - Right.

53
00:04:04.950 --> 00:04:10.650
- Do you like it? 
 - No.

54
00:04:13.700 --> 00:04:16.140
We're really late, aren't we? Shouldn't we call home?

55
00:04:18.620 --> 00:04:20.410
I will go and make a call.

56
00:04:20.410 --> 00:04:23.270
Okay. Hurry back.

57
00:05:01.520 --> 00:05:05.910
- Noona, aren't you going to sleep?
 - I'm a senior now so I will study.

58
00:05:05.910 --> 00:05:07.550
Then turn the TV off.

59
00:05:07.550 --> 00:05:12.350
No Eul, am I pretty or is Chae Si Ra pretty?

60
00:05:12.350 --> 00:05:16.650
Noona, am I cool or is Tom Cruise?

61
00:05:18.800 --> 00:05:21.780
- For me, you.
 - For me, Chae Si Ra.

62
00:05:54.670 --> 00:05:56.330
Jin Joo, do you want to sleep in my room today?

63
00:05:56.330 --> 00:05:59.810
No, you can't. Jin Joo is reading a book right now.

64
00:05:59.810 --> 00:06:02.750
What book? She doesn't even know the letters yet.

65
00:06:05.540 --> 00:06:09.400
Jin Joo, I will read it to you so let's sleep in my room.

66
00:06:11.500 --> 00:06:13.040
You're going to your Oppa?

67
00:06:13.040 --> 00:06:16.170
Here. Sleep well, Mom.

68
00:06:16.170 --> 00:06:19.880
Hmmmppff...

69
00:06:21.320 --> 00:06:25.070
<i>Episode 13
 Superman Returns</i>

70
00:06:27.260 --> 00:06:35.190
February 1989
Ssangmundong, Dobonggu, Seoul

71
00:06:38.140 --> 00:06:41.270
Teacher... I mean Father, no, Teacher, no Father.

72
00:06:41.270 --> 00:06:45.760
It's 7:10 and it's time for Janghak Quiz. I will be going inside now.

73
00:06:45.760 --> 00:06:49.730
Okay. Janghak Quiz, it's such a good program.

74
00:06:49.730 --> 00:06:52.380
A student should be watching it. Go and enter.

75
00:06:52.380 --> 00:06:54.310
Entering.

76
00:07:02.530 --> 00:07:06.090
That... Deok Seon.
- Soo Yeon.

77
00:07:06.090 --> 00:07:08.260
Okay, fine. Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon.

78
00:07:08.260 --> 00:07:10.820
That... I have a wish.

79
00:07:10.820 --> 00:07:14.460
What is it, Dad? I will fulfill it no matter what.

80
00:07:15.330 --> 00:07:20.180
Going on there... Janghak Quiz.

81
00:07:20.180 --> 00:07:23.240
I... if you go on there

82
00:07:23.240 --> 00:07:26.970
I don't even expect you to win or something.

83
00:07:26.970 --> 00:07:33.260
It's okay to get it all wrong so just seeing you stand there would have me wishing for nothing else.

84
00:07:33.260 --> 00:07:35.940
- I'm sorry, Dad.
 - What for?

85
00:07:35.940 --> 00:07:38.260
I don't think I can fulfill that wish.

86
00:07:38.260 --> 00:07:39.680
Right.

87
00:07:39.680 --> 00:07:41.680
For your honesty, very good.

88
00:07:41.680 --> 00:07:46.460
Bo Ra, teach Soo Yeon to study. She's a senior now.

89
00:07:46.460 --> 00:07:48.260
I don't want to.

90
00:07:48.260 --> 00:07:50.970
I will study in the room today so you go study in the library.

91
00:07:50.970 --> 00:07:54.620
The library is under construction today. You go study in Taek's room.

92
00:07:54.620 --> 00:07:57.360
Taek is busy. I shouldn't bother him.

93
00:07:57.360 --> 00:08:02.790
Right, right. Next week would be the finals for the Fujitsu, right?

94
00:08:02.790 --> 00:08:07.910
If our Taekie gets the Fujitsu then he would have a grand slam.

95
00:08:07.910 --> 00:08:12.880
Wow. Don't disturb him, don't hassle him and don't even go.

96
00:08:12.880 --> 00:08:15.580
I know better than that. Don't worry.

97
00:08:16.640 --> 00:08:19.470
Wait, there's one more, right?

98
00:08:20.680 --> 00:08:23.990
Seon Woo, go to Taek's house for a while.

99
00:08:23.990 --> 00:08:24.830
What is it?

100
00:08:24.830 --> 00:08:29.170
It's seasoned seaweed. It's good for high blood pressure.

101
00:08:29.170 --> 00:08:31.290
Go and give it to Taek's dad.

102
00:08:31.290 --> 00:08:33.340
Oh, okay.

103
00:08:37.780 --> 00:08:39.710
Ahjussi!

104
00:08:40.860 --> 00:08:42.930
What are you doing here?

105
00:08:42.930 --> 00:08:46.880
Studying. In this neighborhood, this house is the quietest.

106
00:08:46.880 --> 00:08:48.730
Then what are you doing here so early in the morning?

107
00:08:48.730 --> 00:08:53.740
- Seon Woo, you're here. 
- Mom wants you to have this.

108
00:08:53.740 --> 00:08:55.960
I'll eat it well.

109
00:08:55.960 --> 00:08:58.820
Seon Woo, about the faucet...

110
00:08:58.820 --> 00:09:00.640
Faucet? In our house?

111
00:09:00.640 --> 00:09:05.860
Yes. Tell your mom to just leave it be. I will go and fix it later.

112
00:09:05.860 --> 00:09:08.310
Yes. I understand.

113
00:09:08.310 --> 00:09:10.300
Soo Yeon, you still haven't had breakfast yet, right?

114
00:09:10.300 --> 00:09:14.440
I did eat but I can eat again.

115
00:09:14.440 --> 00:09:18.470
Hey, you. Don't go to Taek's room. Until Saturday this week, going to Taek's room is prohibited.

116
00:09:18.470 --> 00:09:22.440
Yeah, I know. The Fujitsu finals. I'll be going. Ahjussi, I'm going.

117
00:09:22.440 --> 00:09:24.300
Okay.

118
00:09:24.300 --> 00:09:27.190
I will enjoy the food.

119
00:09:30.270 --> 00:09:33.720
Ahjussi, did Taek eat dinner last night?

120
00:09:33.720 --> 00:09:37.870
No. He's not eating breakfast either.

121
00:09:38.730 --> 00:09:41.030
Go and get him.

122
00:09:41.810 --> 00:09:44.710
During competitions I can't bother him either.

123
00:09:44.710 --> 00:09:48.160
I feel like if I were to bother him he would fall down and die.

124
00:09:56.100 --> 00:09:58.840
- Taek!
 - Be quiet!

125
00:09:58.840 --> 00:10:01.020
Not this week. Play somewhere else.

126
00:10:01.020 --> 00:10:04.030
- Why? Does he have a match?
 - Yeah. Fusitju.

127
00:10:04.030 --> 00:10:05.830
Fujitsu.

128
00:10:08.410 --> 00:10:10.850
Hurry and get lost.

129
00:10:10.850 --> 00:10:14.250
Deok Seon, I will really be quiet and play Blue Moon.

130
00:10:14.250 --> 00:10:20.590
I will really be quiet. The Dean is in the house and there are a lot of complications, so please just don't tell me to go home.

131
00:10:20.590 --> 00:10:23.080
Then I will...

132
00:10:23.080 --> 00:10:24.850
No. Never.

133
00:10:24.850 --> 00:10:28.610
I may trust you but I don't trust your mouth. So hurry and get lost.

134
00:10:28.610 --> 00:10:32.660
I'm going. I'm going home. Home...

135
00:10:32.660 --> 00:10:36.040
I'm not going! So disgusting!

136
00:10:36.040 --> 00:10:39.130
I will play Blue Moon with the Dean!

137
00:10:46.450 --> 00:10:48.900
Yeah, come in.

138
00:10:55.660 --> 00:10:58.070
How did you know it was me?

139
00:10:59.040 --> 00:11:02.620
- Dad just calls me and you knock. 
- Ahhh.

140
00:11:06.630 --> 00:11:08.810
Come out. Let's eat breakfast.

141
00:11:08.810 --> 00:11:12.560
It's okay. I will just drink coffee.

142
00:11:13.160 --> 00:11:15.020
Lunch?

143
00:11:16.780 --> 00:11:18.630
Dinner?

144
00:11:20.500 --> 00:11:25.080
Then, our Taekie... do you need to eat breakfast or not?

145
00:11:26.500 --> 00:11:27.980
I need to eat.

146
00:11:27.980 --> 00:11:31.650
Right. Good. Let's go.

147
00:11:34.870 --> 00:11:38.710
If you eat breakfast, I won't bother you for lunch or dinner.

148
00:11:38.710 --> 00:11:42.480
Okay. Thank you.

149
00:11:47.020 --> 00:11:54.940
Jeez, anyway, I've never been able to take my kids to see a healthy natural plantation.

150
00:12:02.410 --> 00:12:04.670
What on earth are you doing right now?

151
00:12:05.630 --> 00:12:09.770
I am Han Il Bank's Security Inspection Department's Seong Dong Il.

152
00:12:09.770 --> 00:12:15.100
It was useless to do that, and on top of that, how would it look to be buying a silver bracelet (handcuffs) from the country?

153
00:12:19.490 --> 00:12:21.590
Let me just move one time.

154
00:12:21.590 --> 00:12:27.350
This person. Where is moving in Baduk? Don't you even feel sorry for Taek?

155
00:12:27.350 --> 00:12:31.610
Baduk is fair. It's been played fair and square from olden times.

156
00:12:31.610 --> 00:12:37.260
But then, why is the house so quiet? It's Sunday. Did everyone go somewhere?.

157
00:12:37.260 --> 00:12:41.220
The kids' mother is up front sharing the pollack that she bought yesterday.

158
00:12:41.220 --> 00:12:44.320
Jeong Hwan is studying and not coming out of his room.

159
00:12:45.530 --> 00:12:51.010
Ahhh! Then our Jeong Beong is not moving an inch from his desk.

160
00:12:51.010 --> 00:12:52.810
Bo Ra's dad,

161
00:12:52.810 --> 00:12:56.320
my eldest son seems to have come back to his senses.

162
00:13:21.330 --> 00:13:25.990
<i>Luck will come to the person who receives this letter.</i>

163
00:13:25.990 --> 00:13:30.290
<i>It might be hard, but think of it as a good opportunity</i>

164
00:13:30.290 --> 00:13:33.270
<i>while praying for seven years of luck.</i>

165
00:13:46.250 --> 00:13:50.970
<i>Seong No Eul; Kim Jeong Hwan.</i>
♬  <i> Whether it was done intentionally or forgotten </i>♬

166
00:13:50.970 --> 00:13:55.940
♫ <i> or forgotten </i>♬ 
  Yoo Jae Han - A Gloomy Letter

167
00:13:55.940 --> 00:14:00.600
♬<i> It was put way back in the bag</i>♬

168
00:14:00.600 --> 00:14:05.170
<i>Choi Taek.</i>
 ♬<i> It was put way back in the bag </i>♬

169
00:14:05.250 --> 00:14:14.250
<i>Seong Bo Ra. </i>
 ♬<i> It's only when you tried to break up </i>♬

170
00:14:14.260 --> 00:14:21.940
<i>Seong Bo Ra. 
 ♬<i> I took out the letter you wrote to give to me. ♬</i></i>

171
00:14:33.000 --> 00:14:36.110
Aigoo! So good. This is good.

172
00:14:36.110 --> 00:14:38.770
It's fresh.

173
00:14:38.770 --> 00:14:41.300
No, no, you should eat it.

174
00:14:41.300 --> 00:14:44.000
Why do you bother sharing it with us?

175
00:14:44.000 --> 00:14:49.510
Aigoo. It's not like this is much. Tonight just cook a refreshing soup.

176
00:14:49.510 --> 00:14:52.010
Okay.

177
00:14:52.010 --> 00:14:54.950
It would be good to have a glass of soju here.

178
00:14:54.950 --> 00:15:00.150
<i> Sounds good.  If two people say it, I get short of breath; if three, I'll have a heart attack!</i>

179
00:15:00.150 --> 00:15:01.430
Should we have a drink later?

180
00:15:01.430 --> 00:15:06.390
The kids are home so let's have a drink after we send them off to school.

181
00:15:06.390 --> 00:15:10.020
- That's enough. 
- Looks delicious.

182
00:15:10.020 --> 00:15:12.980
But then, the men are quiet.

183
00:15:12.980 --> 00:15:15.570
They're not drinking in broad daylight, aren't they?

184
00:15:20.500 --> 00:15:24.570
Just one glass. Bo Ra's dad, let's have just one glass.

185
00:15:24.570 --> 00:15:28.420
I said let's just drink soju. Soju.

186
00:15:28.420 --> 00:15:32.780
Wild ginseng wine. Let's taste that. If you keep on saving that it becomes poop.

187
00:15:32.780 --> 00:15:37.310
Goddamn. It's not like you're saying that Deok Seon will be going on Janghak Quiz or something.

188
00:15:37.310 --> 00:15:41.600
That wild ginseng wine is the same as my life.

189
00:15:41.600 --> 00:15:45.790
I prepared that to drink on the day that Bo Ra gets married.

190
00:15:45.790 --> 00:15:48.120
Just one glass. Just one sip.

191
00:15:50.710 --> 00:15:53.910
Oh my, look at that.

192
00:15:53.910 --> 00:15:56.480
Aigoo! How is the world turning around?

193
00:15:56.480 --> 00:16:02.620
How could there be a burglar in broad daylight?

194
00:16:03.570 --> 00:16:05.560
<i>Burglar!!!</i>

195
00:16:05.560 --> 00:16:09.360
- The thieves are going into ordinary houses. 
 - Burglar!

196
00:16:09.360 --> 00:16:11.480
Burglar!

197
00:16:12.660 --> 00:16:14.680
Burglar!

198
00:16:14.680 --> 00:16:18.560
Where? Where? Where?

199
00:16:18.560 --> 00:16:21.420
Where? Where?

200
00:16:21.420 --> 00:16:25.590
Are you alright?

201
00:16:25.590 --> 00:16:30.610
Burglar? Where? Where?

202
00:16:30.610 --> 00:16:34.280
Where is the burglar?

203
00:16:34.280 --> 00:16:38.410
How could this be happening?

204
00:16:39.930 --> 00:16:43.520
Where? Where? Did you catch the burglar, Dad?

205
00:16:43.520 --> 00:16:46.010
It looks like he's gone.

206
00:16:46.010 --> 00:16:49.900
Isn't that the ice boss's voice? What burglar in broad daylight?

207
00:16:49.900 --> 00:16:53.760
Th-Th-There. I saw his back!

208
00:16:53.760 --> 00:16:57.410
Really? He escaped like a squirrel.

209
00:16:57.410 --> 00:17:00.610
That punk! Just wait till I catch him!

210
00:17:00.610 --> 00:17:03.920
- But then, no one is hurt, right?
- Yes.

211
00:17:03.920 --> 00:17:06.290
Who is missing? Who is not here?

212
00:17:06.290 --> 00:17:08.080
Department Head Jo.

213
00:17:08.080 --> 00:17:10.820
Your mom is on a seminar, you punk!

214
00:17:10.820 --> 00:17:13.340
Where is Taek's dad? Where did the two of them go?

215
00:17:13.340 --> 00:17:16.990
Taek is playing Baduk. He's probably not paying attention.

216
00:17:16.990 --> 00:17:20.580
Never mind Taek. Where is his father?

217
00:17:23.670 --> 00:17:26.640
Seon Woo's mom, the water is flowing well now.

218
00:17:26.640 --> 00:17:29.900
Taek's dad, there was a burglar!

219
00:17:29.900 --> 00:17:33.540
Yeah, I know. I heard.

220
00:17:34.420 --> 00:17:38.440
But then, why are you all outside? It's cold out.

221
00:17:40.440 --> 00:17:46.140
That human. Even if he's chased by a wild boar he won't bat an eye.

222
00:17:46.140 --> 00:17:47.630
Isn't he a bear?

223
00:17:47.630 --> 00:17:51.300
Should I try pouring hot water on him to see if he get's startled or not?

224
00:17:51.300 --> 00:17:53.640
Don't. You'll just be wasting water.

225
00:17:53.640 --> 00:17:59.110
That... If you have something that needs to be fixed just tell me, I will fix it.

226
00:18:13.590 --> 00:18:16.620
Mother, we will be going inside.

227
00:18:18.130 --> 00:18:20.750
I'll go in.

228
00:18:42.740 --> 00:18:47.040
Now... He's not a human.

229
00:18:47.040 --> 00:18:54.030
Next time, I will try letting out a dog to scare him.

230
00:18:54.030 --> 00:18:57.670
Even if a human is beaten, shouldn't he be afraid?

231
00:19:00.370 --> 00:19:03.330
These people are disgustingly fast.

232
00:19:03.330 --> 00:19:06.950
It's like wind in the fog.

233
00:19:23.570 --> 00:19:26.070
Jin Joo. Jin Joo.

234
00:19:26.070 --> 00:19:29.110
Go to Oppa Jeong Bong.  It's his time to eat ramyun.

235
00:19:29.110 --> 00:19:31.440
- Ramyun? 
- Yeah.

236
00:19:42.160 --> 00:19:44.220
Seon Woo.

237
00:19:44.220 --> 00:19:46.590
Why?

238
00:19:46.590 --> 00:19:48.470
For real, how is it?

239
00:19:48.470 --> 00:19:50.070
Is what?

240
00:19:50.070 --> 00:19:56.120
No... I mean Taek's dad. Do you really have no thoughts of getting together?

241
00:19:56.120 --> 00:19:58.960
- Huh?
 - That's right.

242
00:19:58.960 --> 00:20:01.300
For me, you two...

243
00:20:01.300 --> 00:20:04.160
I wish you would just get together.

244
00:20:04.160 --> 00:20:08.710
These hyungnims, seriously. Why this again? Stop saying nonsense.

245
00:20:08.710 --> 00:20:11.030
What's the nonsense?

246
00:20:11.030 --> 00:20:15.550
Now your kids are all grown up. It would be nice to have someone to talk to for the remainder of your life.

247
00:20:15.550 --> 00:20:19.140
That's right. He's not some stranger anyway.

248
00:20:19.140 --> 00:20:24.760
You both went through a lot. Even now, it would be nice to have someone to depend on.

249
00:20:24.760 --> 00:20:28.860
Taek's dad seems to have some feelings for you.

250
00:20:28.860 --> 00:20:32.100
You are seriously crazy.

251
00:20:32.100 --> 00:20:36.260
Anyway, I'm already so cautious thinking what the neighbors might say.

252
00:20:36.260 --> 00:20:37.900
What makes you cautious?

253
00:20:37.900 --> 00:20:40.950
That's right. There are other things to be cautious about.

254
00:20:40.950 --> 00:20:46.930
Aigoo. You don't know. There are things like that.

255
00:20:46.930 --> 00:20:51.200
This is why I didn't visit Taek's dad often, in case you would be like this.

256
00:20:51.200 --> 00:20:53.580
In case there would be a misunderstanding.

257
00:20:53.580 --> 00:20:57.690
Last time, I took care of him because he was sick in the hospital.

258
00:20:57.690 --> 00:21:00.560
Look, look. All this talk comes out.

259
00:21:00.560 --> 00:21:05.800
Hyungnim. We really are not in that kind of relationship, I tell you.

260
00:21:05.800 --> 00:21:09.360
Don't just cut him off right away.

261
00:21:09.360 --> 00:21:13.270
Just give it a thought. Taek's dad is a good person.

262
00:21:13.270 --> 00:21:16.310
Earlier you said that he was a bear.

263
00:21:16.310 --> 00:21:19.460
He is a bear.

264
00:21:19.460 --> 00:21:23.870
But he's a rich bear. And he's good to you.

265
00:21:25.180 --> 00:21:28.490
That's right, Seon Yeong.

266
00:21:28.490 --> 00:21:33.470
Now, Jin Joo would be going to school soon. Won't it be better for you two to raise her rather than on your own.

267
00:21:33.470 --> 00:21:37.600
Aigoo! No thanks. No thank you.

268
00:21:38.450 --> 00:21:42.910
Is there a reason for me to crush Seon Woo's heart?

269
00:21:43.530 --> 00:21:47.120
For me, even just for Seon Woo,

270
00:21:47.120 --> 00:21:50.620
I will never get remarried.

271
00:21:50.620 --> 00:21:54.680
And also, Taek's dad is really a good person.

272
00:21:54.680 --> 00:22:01.210
Even in Gimhae, he was a person who was a good person even in rumors.

273
00:22:01.210 --> 00:22:05.540
This is why I want to take care of him.

274
00:22:05.540 --> 00:22:08.740
If you keep this up, starting from today

275
00:22:08.740 --> 00:22:12.380
I will never lay a step in Taek's house.

276
00:22:12.380 --> 00:22:14.300
Okay.

277
00:22:16.380 --> 00:22:20.270
But it's a bit of a waste.

278
00:22:23.410 --> 00:22:25.410
But, Seon Yeong.

279
00:22:26.600 --> 00:22:28.760
What about your life?

280
00:22:34.190 --> 00:22:36.890
Children are great.

281
00:22:38.740 --> 00:22:42.440
It's not that I'm not in your position

282
00:22:42.440 --> 00:22:46.110
and you might think that I'm just saying nonsense.

283
00:22:47.900 --> 00:22:50.420
Your life is also just once.

284
00:22:52.520 --> 00:22:54.280
That's true.

285
00:22:55.590 --> 00:22:57.640
You also just once

286
00:22:58.780 --> 00:23:01.610
should live happily.

287
00:23:01.610 --> 00:23:03.330
Isn't that so?

288
00:23:04.430 --> 00:23:07.700
It's because your age is such a waste.

289
00:23:07.700 --> 00:23:09.860
You're so young.

290
00:23:13.450 --> 00:23:17.310
To pour it all on your children,

291
00:23:17.310 --> 00:23:22.090
your age is so young. Your youth is such a waste.

292
00:23:28.940 --> 00:23:32.440
Aigoo. Never mind, Hyungnim.

293
00:23:33.960 --> 00:23:37.680
My children... Being happy...

294
00:23:39.070 --> 00:23:41.250
Why is the garlic so spicy?

295
00:23:42.670 --> 00:23:48.140
Is also me being happy. That's all for me.

296
00:23:50.280 --> 00:23:53.540
That's it.

297
00:23:53.540 --> 00:23:55.240
Seon Yeong.

298
00:23:55.880 --> 00:23:57.800
The bear is here. The bear.

299
00:23:58.500 --> 00:24:00.830
Aigoo. Oppa, you're here.

300
00:24:00.830 --> 00:24:03.150
- You're all here.
 - Yes.

301
00:24:03.150 --> 00:24:05.430
Have some garlic.

302
00:24:05.430 --> 00:24:09.240
Seon Woo's mom, are we going to the hospital together tomorrow, right?

303
00:24:11.780 --> 00:24:14.410
Yes. Yes. Of course, I'll go.

304
00:24:14.410 --> 00:24:19.420
It's Taek's dad first treatment since getting discharged from the hospital.

305
00:24:19.420 --> 00:24:22.610
And... he needs to get medicine

306
00:24:22.610 --> 00:24:28.790
and get a lot of tests. They say he must bring at least one person with him.

307
00:24:28.790 --> 00:24:34.130
That's why as this neighborhood's representative, I was picked to come.

308
00:24:34.130 --> 00:24:39.370
Of course, I have to go. Among us three, I'm also the youngest.

309
00:24:39.370 --> 00:24:43.340
And according to age, you are the eldest. Would you want to go then?

310
00:24:43.340 --> 00:24:45.040
I think he won't like it.

311
00:24:45.040 --> 00:24:48.830
Huh? I'm the youngest so I should go.

312
00:24:48.830 --> 00:24:50.630
You don't like Ahjussi?

313
00:24:50.630 --> 00:24:54.110
I like him. He's good, but

314
00:24:54.110 --> 00:24:56.280
I don't like him getting close to my mom.

315
00:24:56.280 --> 00:25:00.200
Hey. In this neighborhood, everyone is close to that extent.

316
00:25:00.200 --> 00:25:02.650
It's not just the two of them.

317
00:25:03.570 --> 00:25:05.920
But I still don't like it.

318
00:25:07.650 --> 00:25:09.680
Don't mind it too much.

319
00:25:09.680 --> 00:25:13.820
It's not like they are going to get married right away.

320
00:25:13.820 --> 00:25:19.080
And, I think it looks good how they depend on each other.

321
00:25:20.010 --> 00:25:24.060
But then, you could not like it.

322
00:25:24.060 --> 00:25:28.110
I understand how you feel. I think I would feel the same if I were you.

323
00:25:30.970 --> 00:25:32.350
Why?

324
00:25:32.350 --> 00:25:35.010
In times like this, you seem like an adult.

325
00:25:35.010 --> 00:25:36.220
Do you want to die?

326
00:25:36.220 --> 00:25:38.900
Now, I'm not scared of that.

327
00:25:41.070 --> 00:25:45.680
Should we see each other tomorrow for a while? I will be in front of your school during dinner time.

328
00:25:45.680 --> 00:25:47.590
You're talking informally again.

329
00:25:47.590 --> 00:25:49.150
Everyone is dropping (honorifics).

330
00:25:49.150 --> 00:25:51.320
Never.

331
00:25:53.420 --> 00:25:55.930
Let's meet at the school's station.

332
00:25:56.780 --> 00:25:59.060
Yes, Noonim (extremely formal form of Noona).

333
00:26:00.520 --> 00:26:02.690
Are you sulky?

334
00:26:02.690 --> 00:26:04.150
Yes.

335
00:26:05.120 --> 00:26:07.470
You sure get sulky a lot.

336
00:26:08.510 --> 00:26:11.110
If your boyfriend gets sulky, other things would

337
00:26:11.110 --> 00:26:14.800
make him feel better. Kissing or some—

338
00:26:17.050 --> 00:26:18.640
Noona!

339
00:26:21.680 --> 00:26:25.480
Bo Ra's mom, you're also going to the hospital tomorrow, right? What time?

340
00:26:25.480 --> 00:26:27.810
Tomorrow, early in the morning.

341
00:26:27.810 --> 00:26:29.380
Why? Are you sick somewhere?

342
00:26:29.380 --> 00:26:33.570
No. The bank that Bo Ra's dad works for gives out a health examination coupon.

343
00:26:33.570 --> 00:26:37.450
Wow. That's a good workplace. They also give those.

344
00:26:37.450 --> 00:26:39.210
It's not that good.

345
00:26:40.050 --> 00:26:42.770
What's so good about giving just a small salary?

346
00:26:42.770 --> 00:26:45.510
It came out when the children's father has worked 25 years there.

347
00:26:45.510 --> 00:26:49.300
He worked to his bones for 25 years but they just gave that.

348
00:26:49.300 --> 00:26:52.370
But it's still a reputable workplace so it's nice.

349
00:26:52.370 --> 00:26:54.340
It's your first time having a health examination, right?

350
00:26:54.340 --> 00:26:57.340
Yes. It's a first.

351
00:26:57.340 --> 00:26:59.510
But then, what if I have cancer?

352
00:26:59.510 --> 00:27:02.970
You're worried about all sorts of things.

353
00:27:03.810 --> 00:27:07.080
I honestly...

354
00:27:07.080 --> 00:27:14.250
Right here, under my right breast, there seems to be something hard that I feel.

355
00:27:14.250 --> 00:27:17.410
- Since when?
- It's been a while.

356
00:27:20.690 --> 00:27:22.270
What if it's cancer?

357
00:27:22.270 --> 00:27:24.360
- You're saying nonsense!
 - Hyungnim!

358
00:27:24.360 --> 00:27:27.790
Your words could be seeds. Don't say that.

359
00:27:27.790 --> 00:27:33.300
No... There are a lot of people who could feel a lump in the breasts.

360
00:27:33.300 --> 00:27:37.240
It's just going to be a water wart. Don't worry.

361
00:27:37.240 --> 00:27:41.690
But then...  Are you going to the hospital alone?

362
00:27:41.690 --> 00:27:44.130
The bear next door is going with his girlfriend.

363
00:27:44.130 --> 00:27:46.790
Seriously!

364
00:27:46.790 --> 00:27:49.410
I'm sorry. I just tried saying it.

365
00:27:49.410 --> 00:27:53.440
Just you say that again...

366
00:27:53.440 --> 00:27:55.330
I won't, I won't.

367
00:27:55.330 --> 00:27:58.330
If you're scared of going to the hospital alone, then let's go together.

368
00:27:58.330 --> 00:28:02.800
No. Bo Ra's dad got a day off tomorrow.

369
00:28:02.800 --> 00:28:04.260
He knows I have so much fear.

370
00:28:04.260 --> 00:28:06.870
Aigoo. He did well.

371
00:28:06.870 --> 00:28:13.040
But still, it's dependable to have a husband during times like this, even though we want to kill them most of the time.

372
00:28:24.650 --> 00:28:26.910
This person...

373
00:28:26.910 --> 00:28:33.590
Just go to bed. Getting an examination would be hard on you.

374
00:28:35.150 --> 00:28:37.580
What if...

375
00:28:38.400 --> 00:28:40.280
if something bad...

376
00:28:40.280 --> 00:28:43.770
What bad would be there?

377
00:28:43.770 --> 00:28:51.320
You are worrying about worthless things. Don't worry. Hurry and sleep.

378
00:28:53.110 --> 00:28:56.970
Just in case, it comes out bad...

379
00:28:59.230 --> 00:29:01.910
tell me everything.

380
00:29:02.460 --> 00:29:03.740
Don't hide it from me.

381
00:29:03.740 --> 00:29:06.460
Aigoo. I got it. Okay.

382
00:29:06.460 --> 00:29:08.710
That's enough. Go to sleep.

383
00:29:24.290 --> 00:29:26.740
Yes! We understand!

384
00:29:30.130 --> 00:29:33.330
Yes!
- Fold the paper into a square.

385
00:29:39.940 --> 00:29:41.050
Huh?

386
00:29:44.750 --> 00:29:45.880
The electricity went out, right?

387
00:29:45.880 --> 00:29:47.680
Yes, I think so.

388
00:29:47.680 --> 00:29:49.810
Call your dad and ask him to come here.

389
00:30:40.250 --> 00:30:41.550
- Wow!
 - Wow!

390
00:30:49.100 --> 00:30:52.550
As expected, this is why a man is needed in a household.

391
00:30:52.550 --> 00:30:55.400
What? Do you have something else that needs to be fixed?

392
00:30:55.400 --> 00:30:57.910
You just barely changed a fuse.

393
00:30:57.910 --> 00:31:00.040
I could change that in no time too.

394
00:31:00.040 --> 00:31:01.920
It may look easy,

395
00:31:01.920 --> 00:31:05.840
but do you know how many principles are involved in this?

396
00:31:05.840 --> 00:31:08.190
I can fix it because it's me.

397
00:31:34.000 --> 00:31:36.690
Do you have something that's worrying you?

398
00:31:36.690 --> 00:31:38.850
Not me.

399
00:31:40.330 --> 00:31:44.290
Bo Ra's mom is having a health examination today.

400
00:31:45.660 --> 00:31:47.010
It's going to be okay, right honey?

401
00:31:47.010 --> 00:31:50.040
Of course, it's okay. It can't be not okay.

402
00:31:50.040 --> 00:31:52.640
It's going to be okay for sure.

403
00:31:53.580 --> 00:31:55.660
Don't wo-wo-wo-

404
00:31:55.660 --> 00:31:58.800
wo-wo-wo-wo-rry... son!

405
00:31:58.800 --> 00:32:01.660
Dul-dul-dul (sounds when it's cold)

406
00:32:07.760 --> 00:32:09.640
Don't do it?

407
00:32:09.640 --> 00:32:12.280
Do it moderately! Moderately!

408
00:32:12.900 --> 00:32:15.800
Anyway, I don't feel good as it is.

409
00:32:22.800 --> 00:32:25.530
This is good. Dul dul.

410
00:32:29.740 --> 00:32:33.070
Then, you can't be certain?

411
00:32:33.070 --> 00:32:36.570
You would need to do a biopsy to know for sure?

412
00:32:36.570 --> 00:32:41.310
Yes. First, through the x-ray we have detected a suspicious mass.

413
00:32:41.310 --> 00:32:45.170
We would need to do the biopsy to be able to check it.

414
00:32:45.170 --> 00:32:47.940
Then, would the test start right away?

415
00:32:47.940 --> 00:32:51.480
Yes. You will have a simple local anesthesia for the biopsy.

416
00:32:51.480 --> 00:32:54.630
- You can be discharged by dinner time. 
 - Yes.

417
00:32:55.540 --> 00:33:00.710
Doctor... I... Could it possibly be cancer?

418
00:33:00.710 --> 00:33:02.450
This person.

419
00:33:02.450 --> 00:33:06.080
What cancer? Why are you saying such nonsense?

420
00:33:06.080 --> 00:33:09.200
It would be normal for a biopsy to be done during a health exam.

421
00:33:09.200 --> 00:33:12.520
Don't worry about a thing and just believe me.

422
00:33:13.330 --> 00:33:15.070
We don't know for sure, as of now.

423
00:33:15.070 --> 00:33:20.780
The biopsy results should come out for us to determine fo it's malignant or benign.

424
00:33:20.780 --> 00:33:25.380
Don't worry too much. First, prepare for the biopsy.

425
00:33:26.630 --> 00:33:29.530
Ms. Lee Il Hwa, please come out. You need to change clothes.

426
00:33:29.530 --> 00:33:31.150
Yes.

427
00:33:35.980 --> 00:33:38.280
Go and prepare.

428
00:33:47.710 --> 00:33:49.880
Doctor...

429
00:33:49.880 --> 00:33:57.090
Perhaps... How much probability is there for the results to be bad?

430
00:33:59.510 --> 00:34:01.260
It's probably not cancer, right?

431
00:34:01.260 --> 00:34:06.890
Honestly, the shape (f the mass) is not that good, so I am worried.

432
00:34:07.870 --> 00:34:10.260
It is a worry,

433
00:34:10.260 --> 00:34:12.270
but then we still don't know.

434
00:34:12.270 --> 00:34:15.980
We need the biopsy results to come out to know for sure.

435
00:34:15.980 --> 00:34:19.480
For now, I can't tell you anything.

436
00:34:19.480 --> 00:34:21.760
Okay.

437
00:34:21.760 --> 00:34:24.450
Anyhow, thank you.

438
00:34:24.450 --> 00:34:27.080
I leave her to your care.

439
00:34:28.440 --> 00:34:32.310
<i>Ssangmun Girls High School</i>

440
00:34:35.910 --> 00:34:38.030
Oh yeah!

441
00:34:44.560 --> 00:34:46.050
Let's mix them together for the first time in a while.

442
00:34:46.050 --> 00:34:47.890
Yeeaahh.

443
00:34:53.520 --> 00:34:55.570
What about the red pepper paste?

444
00:35:08.050 --> 00:35:10.550
- Hey, isn't that enough?
 - Enough already.That's it!

445
00:35:13.630 --> 00:35:16.460
That looks good.

446
00:35:18.380 --> 00:35:21.550
Without Man Ok, there's a lack of side dishes.

447
00:35:22.400 --> 00:35:25.750
Our Mi Ok, I wonder how bored she must be in her hospital room.

448
00:35:25.750 --> 00:35:28.100
She can't even move.

449
00:35:28.100 --> 00:35:29.840
Should we really not go and visit her?

450
00:35:29.840 --> 00:35:32.910
Man Ok said never to come. She said her dad is really scary.

451
00:35:32.910 --> 00:35:35.420
I saw him for a while on the street.

452
00:35:35.420 --> 00:35:37.770
He really looks scary.

453
00:35:38.990 --> 00:35:43.340
But what does her dad do? You also don't know, right?

454
00:35:43.340 --> 00:35:47.510
It seems like Man Ok doesn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask.

455
00:35:47.510 --> 00:35:50.680
Soo Yeon, perhaps...

456
00:35:50.680 --> 00:35:55.810
Not a gangster... sir?

457
00:35:55.810 --> 00:36:01.680
Or a thug. It's probably not it, right?

458
00:36:01.680 --> 00:36:04.960
Is that why she said not to visit her?

459
00:36:04.960 --> 00:36:06.410
Is that so?

460
00:36:07.610 --> 00:36:10.280
Hey! It's probably not it.

461
00:36:10.280 --> 00:36:14.660
Man Ok goes on trips and eats out with her dad all the time.

462
00:36:14.660 --> 00:36:17.200
It's probably not it.

463
00:36:17.200 --> 00:36:18.990
Right?

464
00:36:18.990 --> 00:36:20.820
It's not it.

465
00:36:20.820 --> 00:36:23.680
- But he really looks scary.
 - Really?

466
00:36:38.790 --> 00:36:41.900
Don't move. You'll hurt yourself.

467
00:36:42.970 --> 00:36:45.100
Bear it for just a week.

468
00:36:53.980 --> 00:36:57.520
Dad, hurry and go. It's already 10:30.

469
00:36:57.520 --> 00:37:00.000
You need to open the store.

470
00:37:23.140 --> 00:37:25.310
Hey, Bo Ra. Let's eat dinner together.

471
00:37:25.310 --> 00:37:27.780
I have plans. You two eat together.

472
00:37:27.780 --> 00:37:29.400
Hey.

473
00:37:29.400 --> 00:37:31.740
You got yourself a boyfriend, right?

474
00:37:34.970 --> 00:37:36.400
Hey, Seong Bo Ra!

475
00:37:36.400 --> 00:37:38.320
Seeing you smile, it seems to be true.

476
00:37:38.320 --> 00:37:39.990
You are skilled, Seong Bo Ra!

477
00:37:39.990 --> 00:37:41.820
When did you have time to date?

478
00:37:41.820 --> 00:37:45.130
I know. I also find it fascinating.

479
00:37:45.130 --> 00:37:48.020
Who is it? Sunbae (senior)? A classmate?

480
00:37:48.020 --> 00:37:49.410
You don't need to know.

481
00:37:49.410 --> 00:37:52.350
Who is it?

482
00:37:52.350 --> 00:37:53.670
Noona!

483
00:37:59.300 --> 00:38:01.220
Who is he?

484
00:38:04.450 --> 00:38:05.880
Hello.

485
00:38:05.880 --> 00:38:06.800
Yeah.

486
00:38:06.800 --> 00:38:08.120
Hi there.

487
00:38:09.020 --> 00:38:11.490
- But who are you? 
 - He's a dongsaeng (younger brother).

488
00:38:11.490 --> 00:38:12.520
Dongsaeng?

489
00:38:12.520 --> 00:38:14.630
I know your brother's face though.

490
00:38:14.630 --> 00:38:16.640
He didn't look this young.

491
00:38:16.640 --> 00:38:18.730
Student, what relationship do you have with Bo Ra?

492
00:38:18.730 --> 00:38:20.590
He's a dongsaeng that lives next door.

493
00:38:20.590 --> 00:38:22.460
He's my younger sister, Deok Seon's friend.

494
00:38:22.460 --> 00:38:25.790
Ahh! That's a really nice neighborhood.

495
00:38:25.790 --> 00:38:28.530
A neighborhood noona even treats her dongsaeng to food.

496
00:38:28.530 --> 00:38:32.370
I now know why Dooly (cartoon character) landed on Ssangmundong.

497
00:38:33.740 --> 00:38:35.320
Eat a lot of tasty food.

498
00:38:36.320 --> 00:38:39.180
This punk is handsome.

499
00:38:39.180 --> 00:38:40.800
- I'm going.
 - Yeah.

500
00:38:40.800 --> 00:38:44.730
Tell Noona, "Buy me some parfait."

501
00:38:44.730 --> 00:38:47.420
There's a famous store in Nokdu Street. Bo Ra, we're going!

502
00:38:47.420 --> 00:38:48.870
Yeah.

503
00:39:01.080 --> 00:39:04.490
Eat all of that.

504
00:39:11.510 --> 00:39:15.420
Oh, isn't today the day you go to the hospital?

505
00:39:15.420 --> 00:39:17.700
Yeah. I went.

506
00:39:17.700 --> 00:39:22.100
There's nothing wrong. Everything is good. Don't worry.

507
00:39:23.040 --> 00:39:25.840
You should have gone with me.

508
00:39:25.840 --> 00:39:28.290
I'm all better.

509
00:39:28.290 --> 00:39:30.740
I just got medicine.

510
00:39:30.740 --> 00:39:32.790
They said I should come once every two months.

511
00:39:33.600 --> 00:39:36.420
I'm alright, so

512
00:39:36.420 --> 00:39:38.930
you just concentrate on your thing.

513
00:39:40.550 --> 00:39:45.080
I'm sorry, Dad. Your son is just...

514
00:39:45.080 --> 00:39:47.380
You're sorry for all sorts of things.

515
00:39:49.220 --> 00:39:51.640
I'm alright, so...

516
00:39:54.400 --> 00:40:01.640
Taek... That. Eat even just half of it. Hurry.

517
00:40:01.640 --> 00:40:03.100
Yes.

518
00:40:25.390 --> 00:40:29.560
Hey, I'm sorry, so hurry and eat.

519
00:40:29.560 --> 00:40:33.200
The tofu kimchi stew here is really delicious.

520
00:40:33.200 --> 00:40:36.620
Noona, you are a really nice person.

521
00:40:40.280 --> 00:40:43.860
You're even treating a dongsaeng from next door to dinner.

522
00:40:44.900 --> 00:40:49.040
I'm sorry. I'm already apologizing like this.

523
00:40:51.060 --> 00:40:56.070
I was wrong, so hurry and eat.

524
00:40:58.720 --> 00:41:03.630
♬ <i> You catch the smoky rosy light from there and give it to me </i>♬

525
00:41:05.360 --> 00:41:08.670
♬ <i> Your white cheeks seem red </i>♬

526
00:41:08.670 --> 00:41:11.820
Hey! Look at me.

527
00:41:11.820 --> 00:41:17.820
I'm counting to three. One, two, three.

528
00:41:17.820 --> 00:41:24.970
♬ <i>  Every happiness in the world is in my heart </i>♬

529
00:41:26.240 --> 00:41:29.280
Hurry and eat.

530
00:41:29.280 --> 00:41:32.270
Okay.

531
00:41:32.270 --> 00:41:34.750
♬<i> Because forever and ever </i>♬

532
00:41:34.750 --> 00:41:36.170
- I will eat well, Bo Ra (calling her like same age friends would).
 - What!

533
00:41:36.170 --> 00:41:38.410
- Huh?
 - I ought to!

534
00:41:38.410 --> 00:41:45.850
♬<i> It's always </i>♬

535
00:41:48.650 --> 00:41:49.960
I'm back.

536
00:41:49.960 --> 00:41:52.010
I'm back too! Soo Yeon is here!

537
00:41:52.010 --> 00:41:54.470
Mom, I came too.

538
00:41:54.470 --> 00:42:00.210
Oh. You're here. How did the three of you come in together?

539
00:42:00.210 --> 00:42:01.750
Mom, I'm hungry. Give me food.

540
00:42:01.750 --> 00:42:03.670
You haven't eaten yet, right?

541
00:42:05.350 --> 00:42:10.430
Dinnertime came early so we ate a while back. Mom, food for me too.

542
00:42:10.430 --> 00:42:15.570
Okay. I will prepare food for you. Just wait a bit.

543
00:42:16.590 --> 00:42:19.410
Here. Eat up.

544
00:42:21.070 --> 00:42:23.890
Mom, there's only cold rice?

545
00:42:23.890 --> 00:42:26.790
I was so out of it today...

546
00:42:26.790 --> 00:42:30.130
Ahh... Then I want to eat just ramyun.

547
00:42:30.130 --> 00:42:35.500
Why? Eat rice, you can just wet it with the stew.

548
00:42:35.500 --> 00:42:40.290
Mom, just cook ramyun for me too. How could we eat cold rice this late at night?

549
00:42:40.290 --> 00:42:43.470
Mom, did you wash my shirt? I was going to wear it tomorrow.

550
00:42:43.470 --> 00:42:47.330
Ahh... That... there was a stain so it's in the washing machine.

551
00:42:47.330 --> 00:42:50.010
If I iron it tomorrow morning, you will be able to wear it.

552
00:42:50.010 --> 00:42:54.570
Sheesh! You should please ask me before you washed it!

553
00:42:54.570 --> 00:42:56.510
Goddamn!

554
00:42:56.510 --> 00:42:59.970
What's wrong with the food on this table! You bad kids!

555
00:42:59.970 --> 00:43:02.690
No Eul, you punk! You stuff yourself with cold rice!

556
00:43:02.690 --> 00:43:05.200
Deok Seon, you cook your own ramyun!

557
00:43:05.200 --> 00:43:07.710
Bo Ra, you! You wash your own clothes!

558
00:43:07.710 --> 00:43:12.330
A grown up daughter who's in college still has her laundry done by her mom!

559
00:43:12.330 --> 00:43:14.290
You ungrateful kids!

560
00:43:28.050 --> 00:43:30.210
You bad children!

561
00:43:30.210 --> 00:43:37.070
Do you think your mother would be by your side for a thousand, ten thousand years?

562
00:43:38.130 --> 00:43:40.130
Don't you find your mother pitiful?

563
00:43:40.130 --> 00:43:44.410
Be nice to her while you still have her please. And please mature a bit.

564
00:43:45.250 --> 00:43:50.190
These children. You are not my children but  some alien's children.

565
00:43:50.190 --> 00:43:54.330
Bad children. Stuff yourselves!

566
00:43:58.510 --> 00:44:00.330
Honey!

567
00:44:05.510 --> 00:44:08.170
I guess those two fought again.

568
00:44:09.290 --> 00:44:11.930
Why are they getting mad at us?

569
00:44:16.570 --> 00:44:23.010
♫ <i> Will it leave someday, this green youth?  </i> ♫

570
00:44:23.010 --> 00:44:29.370
♫ <i> Like a flower which wilts and blooms again  </i> ♫

571
00:44:29.370 --> 00:44:35.670
♫ <i>With the bright moonlight streaming through the window   </i> ♫

572
00:44:35.670 --> 00:44:41.290
♫ <i> The love song of my youth is sad  </i> ♫

573
00:44:41.290 --> 00:44:44.370
That... Bo Ra...
♫ <i> I grasp at, grasp at, the days which are gone  </i> ♫

574
00:44:44.370 --> 00:44:45.750
Yeah?
♫ <i> I grasp at, grasp at, the days which are gone  </i> ♫

575
00:44:45.750 --> 00:44:48.310
Let's have a talk.

576
00:44:48.310 --> 00:44:54.510
♫ <i>  In an empty gesture when I am saddened </i> ♫

577
00:44:54.510 --> 00:44:56.100
♫ <i> is it better to turn away and let it go?  </i> ♫

578
00:44:56.100 --> 00:44:59.230
it's nothing serious, right?

579
00:44:59.230 --> 00:45:03.090
Of course, it's nothing serious.

580
00:45:03.090 --> 00:45:09.500
Just in case, she's getting a biopsy done.

581
00:45:09.500 --> 00:45:17.170
You... There's nothing much so you should not worry about a single thing.

582
00:45:20.130 --> 00:45:26.550
Anyhow, since you are the eldest daughter I thought you should know.

583
00:45:26.550 --> 00:45:29.870
This is why I am telling you.

584
00:45:29.870 --> 00:45:34.750
So keep this a secret from your siblings and just be the one to know.

585
00:45:34.750 --> 00:45:36.490
Okay.

586
00:45:42.470 --> 00:45:48.990
That... Then... These days, perhaps do you have some hard—

587
00:45:48.990 --> 00:45:50.770
I'll go and sleep.

588
00:45:51.640 --> 00:45:54.650
Okay. Sleep early.

589
00:45:59.710 --> 00:46:04.310
<i>Street stall</i>

590
00:46:04.310 --> 00:46:11.450
♫ <i> Will it leave someday, this green youth?  </i> ♫

591
00:46:11.450 --> 00:46:14.030
♫ <i> Like a flower which wilts and blooms again  </i> ♫

592
00:46:14.030 --> 00:46:18.570
Ahjumma, udon and odeng (fish cake). 300 won each. I will give them to my wife.

593
00:46:18.570 --> 00:46:21.810
Hey.
♫ <i> With the bright moonlight streaming through the window  </i> ♫

594
00:46:21.810 --> 00:46:25.870
Sit here and let's have a drink.
♫ <i>  With the bright moonlight streaming through the window </i> ♫

595
00:46:25.870 --> 00:46:32.970
♫ <i> The love song of my youth is sad  </i> ♫

596
00:46:32.970 --> 00:46:40.150
♫ <i> I grasp at, grasp at, the days which are gone  </i> ♫

597
00:46:40.150 --> 00:46:43.550
It's okay. It won't be anything.

598
00:46:43.550 --> 00:46:46.830
That's right, Hyungnim. Don't worry.

599
00:46:48.350 --> 00:46:50.510
That's probably it.

600
00:46:50.510 --> 00:46:55.270
My younger sister also had a biopsy on her breast and it was just a water wart so don't worry.

601
00:46:55.270 --> 00:46:57.810
So when will the results be out?

602
00:46:57.810 --> 00:46:59.580
This Saturday.

603
00:46:59.580 --> 00:47:04.910
I was so nervous that they said they would tell me the results early and through phone at that.

604
00:47:08.010 --> 00:47:12.010
Hyungnims, there's probably nothing wrong, right?

605
00:47:12.010 --> 00:47:16.450
Of course not! You're worrying too much.

606
00:47:16.450 --> 00:47:23.090
Okay. My mind doesn't go the way I want it to.

607
00:47:45.530 --> 00:47:49.410
Oh my. Why are you coming out from there?

608
00:47:49.410 --> 00:47:53.150
I thought she would be locked up all day so I brought her for a cup of coffee.

609
00:47:53.150 --> 00:47:57.350
Aigoo. Jeong Bong's mom, thank you so much.

610
00:47:59.690 --> 00:48:02.410
This person, lighten up your expression.

611
00:48:02.410 --> 00:48:05.450
It's nothing.

612
00:48:05.450 --> 00:48:09.150
I am not worried a single bit.

613
00:48:09.150 --> 00:48:12.870
Let's go and eat some carp bread.

614
00:48:15.950 --> 00:48:21.270
Aigoo! President Seong!

615
00:48:21.270 --> 00:48:22.750
Aigoo! President Kim!

616
00:48:22.750 --> 00:48:26.890
It is really nice meeting you. Nice meeting you.

617
00:48:26.890 --> 00:48:28.350
You're coming out from there?

618
00:48:28.350 --> 00:48:33.890
Ahhh! The light bulb went out so I came to fix it.

619
00:48:33.890 --> 00:48:37.870
You hear the sound? The filament went out.

620
00:48:37.870 --> 00:48:41.850
I fixed it so the light will come on brightly.

621
00:48:41.850 --> 00:48:43.990
Okay. Okay.

622
00:48:43.990 --> 00:48:48.410
As if changing a light bulb is something so great.

623
00:48:48.410 --> 00:48:53.470
Our No Eul would be able to change it with his eyes closed.

624
00:48:53.470 --> 00:48:57.810
Honey, what happened yesterday was... Bo Ra's dad was—

625
00:48:57.810 --> 00:49:02.870
Oh my! What kind of talent do you have!

626
00:49:02.870 --> 00:49:06.550
Edison only made that but he probably doesn't know how to change it.

627
00:49:07.930 --> 00:49:11.550
If you look at your physiognomy, you are one with a lot of talents.

628
00:49:11.550 --> 00:49:14.890
It's not like anyone could work for Goldstar.

629
00:49:16.510 --> 00:49:18.750
I will be going in first.

630
00:49:18.750 --> 00:49:21.170
- Yes. 
- Hurry and go in.

631
00:49:25.750 --> 00:49:28.910
She's really okay, right? I'm worried too.

632
00:49:28.910 --> 00:49:31.570
Yes... that is...

633
00:49:34.030 --> 00:49:36.470
Oh my! Jeong Bong's mom!

634
00:49:36.470 --> 00:49:40.810
Aigoo! It's nothing much so there's nothing to worry about.

635
00:49:40.810 --> 00:49:45.990
While my wife was being examined, I talked to the doctor.

636
00:49:45.990 --> 00:49:49.750
When it's not someone for whom they caught some kind of lump,

637
00:49:49.750 --> 00:49:53.450
he said that a lot of people get biopsies done.

638
00:49:53.450 --> 00:49:59.810
For me, I'm not worried a single bit, not a single bit.

639
00:50:06.310 --> 00:50:07.830
Yes.

640
00:50:11.590 --> 00:50:14.240
<i>This is February 25, Saturday news.</i>

641
00:50:14.240 --> 00:50:20.110
<i>We are a day closer to the finals of the Fujitsu Competition that will be held in Japan,</i>

642
00:50:20.110 --> 00:50:25.100
<i> which has 15 million yen in prize money. (In our money it is 70 million won). In the global competition</i>

643
00:50:25.100 --> 00:50:30.510
<i>our country's six-dan Choi Taek, who finished as a runner up in an upset last year, has advanced to the finals.</i>

644
00:50:30.510 --> 00:50:34.310
<i>Choi 6-dan is leaving the country through Gimpo Airport this afternoon.</i>

645
00:50:34.310 --> 00:50:38.350
<i>Just as with any competition, he looks calm.</i>

646
00:50:38.350 --> 00:50:43.940
<i>For the next news. Today the spring break starts for the high schools in Seoul City.</i>

647
00:50:43.940 --> 00:50:48.710
<i>Most of the schools have matched the date to March  2 as the opening ceremony.</i>

648
00:50:48.710 --> 00:50:50.140
Taek hasn't left yet, right?

649
00:50:50.140 --> 00:50:52.960
You're here.

650
00:50:52.960 --> 00:50:55.850
<i>Starting this year, the lunar new year as the Solnal has been confirmed.</i>

651
00:50:55.850 --> 00:51:00.840
This... Feed him this before he goes. It would be easier to digest than rice.

652
00:51:00.840 --> 00:51:04.280
This is good. We'll enjoy it.

653
00:51:04.280 --> 00:51:06.290
I'm going.

654
00:51:06.290 --> 00:51:08.110
Okay.

655
00:51:11.150 --> 00:51:12.240
Mom, I'm going to the study room.

656
00:51:12.240 --> 00:51:13.640
Okay.

657
00:51:13.640 --> 00:51:16.020
Spring break starts today so you don't have to iron that.

658
00:51:16.020 --> 00:51:17.690
But I'll just iron it in advance.

659
00:51:17.690 --> 00:51:18.720
Okay.

660
00:51:18.720 --> 00:51:23.090
Oh, right. Taek is going to Japan tomorrow, right? It seems like a big competition.

661
00:51:23.090 --> 00:51:27.650
It's called Fujitsu. He was champion twice in it. I'm going.

662
00:51:27.650 --> 00:51:29.970
Okay.

663
00:51:41.400 --> 00:51:43.140
Why isn't this working?

664
00:51:43.140 --> 00:51:47.060
Honey! Honey!

665
00:51:48.420 --> 00:51:52.610
Yes, master. What should I help you with?

666
00:51:52.610 --> 00:51:53.900
This iron doesn't work.

667
00:51:59.590 --> 00:52:02.010
The line is cut.

668
00:52:02.010 --> 00:52:04.440
Give it to me. I will fix it.

669
00:52:05.490 --> 00:52:08.110
How will you fix this? Just call someone.

670
00:52:08.110 --> 00:52:12.020
Call someone? Just because of a mere iron?

671
00:52:12.020 --> 00:52:15.300
Give me an hour and I will fix it like a ghost.

672
00:52:20.420 --> 00:52:22.620
I'm worried though.

673
00:52:30.610 --> 00:52:33.770
Department Head Lee is here already. He's waiting outside.

674
00:52:33.770 --> 00:52:34.670
Yes.

675
00:52:34.670 --> 00:52:38.590
Taek, where did you say the hotel was?

676
00:52:38.590 --> 00:52:42.710
Give me the hotel's phone number before you go.

677
00:52:42.710 --> 00:52:44.850
Just a moment.

678
00:52:50.030 --> 00:52:52.370
<i>Baduk '89 Diary</i>

679
00:52:56.370 --> 00:53:02.930
<i>Tokyo Garden Hotel</i>

680
00:53:15.030 --> 00:53:18.500
Put this back. You might need this later on.

681
00:53:18.500 --> 00:53:20.550
Yes.

682
00:53:32.110 --> 00:53:33.280
Hello.

683
00:53:33.280 --> 00:53:35.750
I parked the car up front.

684
00:53:35.750 --> 00:53:37.830
We'll be late for our flight. Let's go.

685
00:53:37.830 --> 00:53:39.640
I leave him in your care.

686
00:53:39.640 --> 00:53:41.330
Yes.

687
00:53:48.310 --> 00:53:50.870
Department Head, just a moment.

688
00:53:52.700 --> 00:53:56.830
Did you sleep well? That's great.

689
00:53:56.830 --> 00:53:57.900
Are you going now?

690
00:53:57.900 --> 00:54:00.160
Yeah. Aren't you cold?

691
00:54:00.160 --> 00:54:03.020
I'm not. But aren't you cold?

692
00:54:03.020 --> 00:54:05.620
Me? A bit.

693
00:54:05.620 --> 00:54:08.980
Aigoo! Close up your zipper.

694
00:54:14.450 --> 00:54:16.060
Bring me a present.

695
00:54:16.060 --> 00:54:17.220
What do you want?

696
00:54:17.220 --> 00:54:19.260
You're really buying me one?

697
00:54:19.260 --> 00:54:23.300
Aigoo. As if you would remember.

698
00:54:23.300 --> 00:54:26.350
It's true. I will buy you a present this time.

699
00:54:26.350 --> 00:54:30.030
Never mind that. If you get something from the competition, don't toss it and just bring anything.

700
00:54:30.030 --> 00:54:34.410
Last time they gave key chains as souvenirs.

701
00:54:35.970 --> 00:54:37.820
You'll be late. Hurry on.

702
00:54:37.820 --> 00:54:39.570
Okay.

703
00:54:40.570 --> 00:54:41.490
I'm going.

704
00:54:41.490 --> 00:54:43.560
You really!

705
00:54:48.890 --> 00:54:55.250
Deok Seon. I... It's okay if I lose, right?

706
00:54:58.640 --> 00:55:00.400
I'm going.

707
00:55:10.220 --> 00:55:15.990
This person. Wake up and eat this.

708
00:55:15.990 --> 00:55:19.580
It won't go down.

709
00:55:19.580 --> 00:55:23.300
Get up. Come on.

710
00:55:23.300 --> 00:55:26.040
Get up.

711
00:55:26.040 --> 00:55:31.070
Right. Not eating breakfast, not eating lunch.

712
00:55:31.070 --> 00:55:33.690
at this rate you might die.

713
00:55:33.690 --> 00:55:37.420
Don't be like that and eat the drumstick.

714
00:55:39.410 --> 00:55:40.780
What about the kids' share?

715
00:55:40.780 --> 00:55:45.480
You know those kids. They will stuff themselves.  What's with this person worrying?

716
00:55:47.370 --> 00:55:51.840
Honey. Why isn't there a call still?

717
00:55:52.920 --> 00:55:56.080
Didn't they say they would call this afternoon?

718
00:55:56.080 --> 00:55:59.110
This person, it's just barely two o'clock.

719
00:55:59.110 --> 00:56:01.530
If they said they'll call in the afternoon then they will.

720
00:56:01.530 --> 00:56:05.440
And also, it's not like there's just one or two that they have to call.

721
00:56:05.440 --> 00:56:10.640
There are a lot of people so let's just wait a bit more. Stop worrying.

722
00:56:10.640 --> 00:56:14.080
And also, stay still.

723
00:56:14.080 --> 00:56:17.570
You have nothing wrong going on.

724
00:56:17.570 --> 00:56:19.770
Just believe me.

725
00:56:22.640 --> 00:56:28.090
Are you a doctor? You're not even a doctor so what are you doing?

726
00:56:28.090 --> 00:56:31.790
Just based on the atmosphere it seemed that way.

727
00:56:31.790 --> 00:56:36.990
You, as the person undergoing it, would be scared.

728
00:56:36.990 --> 00:56:40.300
But based on the doctor and the nurse,

729
00:56:40.300 --> 00:56:46.500
they don't think that its grave serious at all. There's nothing to worry about.

730
00:56:46.500 --> 00:56:48.120
Hurry and eat.

731
00:56:50.600 --> 00:56:53.490
Here.

732
00:57:02.150 --> 00:57:03.410
It's not done yet?

733
00:57:03.410 --> 00:57:05.030
Wait.

734
00:57:07.990 --> 00:57:12.040
You cut the cord? Then how can I use this?

735
00:57:12.040 --> 00:57:15.820
You need to cut a bit and connect it.

736
00:57:15.820 --> 00:57:21.510
Madame Zebra, don't worry and just watch TV outside.

737
00:57:25.010 --> 00:57:28.400
But where did the kids go? I haven't seen them at all.

738
00:57:41.110 --> 00:57:45.020
First, receive 400 won as a salary.

739
00:57:58.270 --> 00:58:02.170
Hyung, you need to watch the bank properly. It's not easy doing a bang job.

740
00:58:02.170 --> 00:58:04.970
What do you think, Hyung? Is it right if you watch while I play?

741
00:58:04.970 --> 00:58:10.100
Do Ryong Nyong, do yo know what the start of my long 7 experience is?

742
00:58:11.650 --> 00:58:14.200
<i>Blue Moon</i>

743
00:58:14.200 --> 00:58:16.390
It's this.

744
00:58:18.430 --> 00:58:20.330
Ahhh.

745
00:58:20.330 --> 00:58:22.860
But then, I can't really play Blue Moon well.

746
00:58:22.860 --> 00:58:27.220
What's the problem? This hyung will teach you perfectly.

747
00:58:33.420 --> 00:58:35.060
Ten!

748
00:58:37.160 --> 00:58:38.390
<i>Desert Island.</i>

749
00:58:38.390 --> 00:58:40.290
You landed on the desert island.

750
00:58:40.290 --> 00:58:42.950
You have no chance for the next three days.

751
00:58:42.950 --> 00:58:44.760
Next turn.

752
00:58:47.820 --> 00:58:51.730
Taipei. I'm not so sure about Taipei.

753
00:58:51.730 --> 00:58:56.290
If you build a building you would only get 10 won, so would it be worth it to invest.

754
00:58:56.290 --> 00:58:57.750
Eleven.

755
00:58:57.750 --> 00:58:59.950
Two, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ...

756
00:58:59.950 --> 00:59:01.240
Seoul!

757
00:59:01.240 --> 00:59:05.940
You can't build a building in Seoul but there's a toll of 2,000,000 won

758
00:59:07.650 --> 00:59:10.570
Golden key! Seong No Eul gets the golden key!

759
00:59:10.570 --> 00:59:13.030
You can flip one card now.

760
00:59:13.030 --> 00:59:17.610
Hey! You said you don't play well but it's all your land!

761
00:59:17.610 --> 00:59:19.780
They say that snails also have a talent for flipping.

762
00:59:19.780 --> 00:59:22.330
Hurry and flip a card!

763
00:59:27.240 --> 00:59:28.440
What is this?

764
00:59:29.390 --> 00:59:33.050
Noona, what is space travel?

765
00:59:33.050 --> 00:59:35.030
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

766
00:59:35.030 --> 00:59:38.680
How could a kid who doesn't know get golden card and flip a space travel?

767
00:59:38.680 --> 00:59:40.280
So annoying!

768
00:59:40.280 --> 00:59:41.990
You don't even know that?

769
00:59:41.990 --> 00:59:44.710
We told you that in the start!

770
00:59:44.710 --> 00:59:49.520
Soo Yeon, they say its Bul Chi Ha Mun.

771
00:59:49.520 --> 00:59:55.380
It means that you should not be embarrassed about asking someone who is no better than yourself.

772
00:59:55.380 --> 00:59:58.410
Are you saying that I am lower than him?

773
00:59:58.410 --> 01:00:02.240
999th place or 1000th place are about the same.

774
01:00:03.190 --> 01:00:06.310
You're even the last place.

775
01:00:06.310 --> 01:00:09.500
Can you all please keep quiet.

776
01:00:09.500 --> 01:00:14.420
Hyungnim Jeong Bong, what card is the space travel card?

777
01:00:14.420 --> 01:00:17.120
It's the best card in Blue Moon.

778
01:00:22.450 --> 01:00:26.520
With this card, you can go to anywhere you want to.

779
01:00:27.260 --> 01:00:28.840
What the heck.

780
01:00:28.840 --> 01:00:31.980
It's also my favorite card.

781
01:00:31.980 --> 01:00:36.500
No Eul, where do you want to go? Just say it.

782
01:00:39.310 --> 01:00:41.830
Oh yeah!

783
01:00:54.000 --> 01:00:57.170
Let's go our separate ways here. I need to hurry home.

784
01:00:57.170 --> 01:00:58.460
Is there something wrong at home?

785
01:00:58.460 --> 01:01:02.960
No. Just... I have something to study. I'm going.

786
01:01:08.350 --> 01:01:10.280
I'm home.

787
01:01:10.280 --> 01:01:13.470
Yeah. Bo Ra, you're here.

788
01:01:14.220 --> 01:01:17.380
Aigoo. Where are my senses? I need to prepare dinner.

789
01:01:17.380 --> 01:01:20.610
No, let's just order in. I want to eat jajjangmyun (black bean noodles).

790
01:01:20.610 --> 01:01:23.250
That's right. Let's order.

791
01:01:23.250 --> 01:01:26.740
Call Deok Seon, Soo Yeon and all.

792
01:01:28.090 --> 01:01:32.480
Right. Okay. Let's do that.

793
01:01:36.960 --> 01:01:38.580
Go in.

794
01:02:02.480 --> 01:02:04.360
Stop.

795
01:02:07.320 --> 01:02:09.050
Give it to me.

796
01:02:18.330 --> 01:02:22.340
I'm sorry. I'm sorry Mi Ran.

797
01:02:25.840 --> 01:02:28.770
If you can't do it then you should just say so!

798
01:02:28.770 --> 01:02:30.730
How could I use this!

799
01:02:30.730 --> 01:02:35.130
We should just have let AS (After Service) do it from the start!

800
01:02:35.130 --> 01:02:37.930
It's really hard. Not anyone could fix it.

801
01:02:37.930 --> 01:02:40.690
Because it's me that's why it lasted like that.

802
01:02:40.690 --> 01:02:44.050
How could I use this!

803
01:02:44.050 --> 01:02:45.970
Put the iron down, then we can talk.

804
01:02:45.970 --> 01:02:48.970
Ohhhh!

805
01:02:48.970 --> 01:02:52.010
See you all tomorrow. Ahjussi just don't tidy up the Blue Moon.

806
01:02:52.010 --> 01:02:54.090
Okay!

807
01:02:56.160 --> 01:02:58.650
That... Soo Yeon.

808
01:02:59.610 --> 01:03:01.570
Yes. What, Oppa?

809
01:03:02.210 --> 01:03:04.390
You know your friend.

810
01:03:04.390 --> 01:03:06.360
Man Ok?

811
01:03:06.360 --> 01:03:10.370
Oppa, it's going to be a while before she gets out of the hospital.

812
01:03:10.370 --> 01:03:15.780
I was wondering if I could visit her. What does she like?

813
01:03:15.780 --> 01:03:19.560
I was thinking of getting a gift. What would be good, Soo Yeon?

814
01:03:19.560 --> 01:03:21.790
She's rich so there's nothing she doesn't have.

815
01:03:21.790 --> 01:03:24.340
- But still.
- Let' me see.

816
01:03:24.340 --> 01:03:26.860
- Bouquet of flowers?
- Her hospital room is flooded with them.

817
01:03:26.860 --> 01:03:29.720
- Cake?
- She doesn't like it.

818
01:03:31.230 --> 01:03:36.450
What Man Ok wants the most now is... the outside world.

819
01:03:37.350 --> 01:03:41.280
She's been locked up in the hospital room for two weeks so she's suffocated to death.

820
01:03:41.280 --> 01:03:45.990
We want to go and visit but her dad is so scary.

821
01:03:47.420 --> 01:03:51.980
I will help you once she gets out of the hospital. Trust me.

822
01:03:51.980 --> 01:03:53.590
I'm going.

823
01:04:10.820 --> 01:04:13.840
Here. Jin Joo.

824
01:04:14.720 --> 01:04:17.000
Wait just a bit.

825
01:04:18.360 --> 01:04:20.450
Here.

826
01:04:24.430 --> 01:04:27.320
Here.

827
01:04:27.320 --> 01:04:30.380
Tada!

828
01:04:30.380 --> 01:04:34.740
Aigoo! Here.

829
01:04:37.580 --> 01:04:40.710
Seon Yeong, it's all done.

830
01:04:41.510 --> 01:04:45.700
Already? You're so talented, Oppa!

831
01:04:45.700 --> 01:04:50.500
Jin Joo! Aigoo! Our Jin Joo.

832
01:04:50.500 --> 01:04:53.120
You can now watch your cartoons.

833
01:04:53.120 --> 01:04:56.920
Good for you Jin Joo!

834
01:04:56.920 --> 01:05:00.400
I'll be going.

835
01:05:00.400 --> 01:05:05.030
Oh! Oh Jin Joo.

836
01:05:05.030 --> 01:05:08.940
Ahjussi needs to go.

837
01:05:08.940 --> 01:05:13.390
What do we do? I have to go.

838
01:05:13.390 --> 01:05:15.350
Is it fun?

839
01:05:15.350 --> 01:05:21.210
Oppa, eat dinner before you go. If you go now, she will cry the whole night.

840
01:05:21.210 --> 01:05:25.770
Should I? Okay. I will eat before I go.

841
01:05:25.770 --> 01:05:28.380
Jin Joo, open your mouth.

842
01:05:30.370 --> 01:05:32.210
Is it delicious?

843
01:05:36.950 --> 01:05:38.980
Mom, I'm ho—

844
01:05:39.720 --> 01:05:44.440
Oh! Our Seon Woo is here. Hurry and eat.

845
01:05:44.440 --> 01:05:46.250
Yeah.

846
01:05:50.140 --> 01:05:52.890
- Hello. 
- Yes.

847
01:05:52.890 --> 01:05:58.560
It's opened. The video player was broken.

848
01:05:58.560 --> 01:06:03.300
Jin Joo wants to watch cartoons but the player is broken so I came to fix it.

849
01:06:03.300 --> 01:06:05.590
She won't get off of me.

850
01:06:06.970 --> 01:06:10.350
Jin Joo, do you like Ahjussi that much?

851
01:06:13.430 --> 01:06:14.760
Mom, rice.

852
01:06:14.760 --> 01:06:17.100
Yeah, yeah.

853
01:06:20.040 --> 01:06:22.440
That one.

854
01:06:22.440 --> 01:06:24.440
Here.

855
01:06:31.770 --> 01:06:33.790
Aigoo.

856
01:06:36.200 --> 01:06:41.480
But then, are the results for Il Hwa still not out?

857
01:06:41.480 --> 01:06:44.060
The sun has set already.

858
01:06:46.240 --> 01:06:48.880
I will go to Hyung Jeong Bong's room.

859
01:06:48.880 --> 01:06:51.960
I will meet Joo Yeon up front.

860
01:07:01.060 --> 01:07:02.910
Mom, aren't you eating more?

861
01:07:02.910 --> 01:07:06.530
I'm good. I don't really like jajjangmyun.

862
01:07:11.310 --> 01:07:14.040
You should eat some more.

863
01:07:14.040 --> 01:07:16.590
I also don't like jajjangmyun that much.

864
01:07:34.530 --> 01:07:37.320
Don't worry. I will go to the store tomorrow

865
01:07:37.320 --> 01:07:39.760
and get you the best one.

866
01:07:39.760 --> 01:07:43.240
Who said I'm worried about the iron!

867
01:07:43.240 --> 01:07:45.290
Then what?

868
01:07:46.750 --> 01:07:49.740
Today is the day that Bo Ra's mom's health exam results should come out.

869
01:07:49.740 --> 01:07:54.930
There's still no news. She said she would call after the results are out.

870
01:08:15.470 --> 01:08:17.380
Hello.

871
01:08:18.230 --> 01:08:22.310
Yes. That's me. I'm Lee Il Hwa.

872
01:08:22.310 --> 01:08:25.810
Yes. Yes. Yes. Please go ahead.

873
01:08:26.980 --> 01:08:30.050
Are the results out?

874
01:08:30.050 --> 01:08:32.720
Is it bad?

875
01:08:35.900 --> 01:08:39.340
Ahh... Yes, yes.

876
01:08:39.340 --> 01:08:42.030
Yes.

877
01:08:42.030 --> 01:08:44.900
Then, it's nothing, right?

878
01:08:46.370 --> 01:08:48.680
Yes.

879
01:08:48.680 --> 01:08:50.890
Yes. Yes, I understand.

880
01:08:50.890 --> 01:08:55.350
Yes, I will do so. Yes. Thank you.

881
01:08:55.350 --> 01:08:57.160
Yes.

882
01:08:59.000 --> 01:09:03.180
Jeez. See, I told you it was nothing.

883
01:09:03.860 --> 01:09:07.410
It was just a water wart. Once a year in the future ...

884
01:09:07.410 --> 01:09:11.480
What was it?  Ah, a follow up. I will go to receive that.

885
01:09:11.480 --> 01:09:13.350
What did I say?

886
01:09:13.350 --> 01:09:18.010
I said there is nothing, not a single thing to worry.

887
01:09:18.010 --> 01:09:21.770
For me, I said you're worrying needlessly.

888
01:09:21.770 --> 01:09:28.020
For real, I was really not worried a single bit.

889
01:09:28.020 --> 01:09:33.810
Is that so? I thought that you would be anxious.

890
01:09:33.810 --> 01:09:37.260
But still, my husband, Seong Dong Il, you're a man!

891
01:09:37.260 --> 01:09:41.170
For real, I was not worried about a single thing from the start.

892
01:09:41.170 --> 01:09:44.880
For real, why are you worried over nothing?

893
01:09:44.880 --> 01:09:47.180
Not even a single worry for me.

894
01:09:47.180 --> 01:09:49.200
Okay. Aigoo.

895
01:09:49.200 --> 01:09:50.870
Bo Ra's mom.

896
01:09:55.940 --> 01:10:01.020
Looking at your expression, the results are out. It's just nothing, right?

897
01:10:01.740 --> 01:10:04.050
It's just a water wart.

898
01:10:04.050 --> 01:10:09.370
That's a relief. Seeing how anxious you were so I was a bit worried too.

899
01:10:09.370 --> 01:10:12.920
Aigoo! Congratulations, Bo Ra's mom.

900
01:10:12.920 --> 01:10:15.350
Yes, thank you.

901
01:10:15.350 --> 01:10:18.400
Bo Ra's dad must have had a hard time too. You can now relax.

902
01:10:18.400 --> 01:10:20.910
What hard time?

903
01:10:20.910 --> 01:10:26.710
From the start I wasn't worried about a single thing.

904
01:10:29.980 --> 01:10:32.820
Ah! As celebration we should

905
01:10:32.820 --> 01:10:34.660
have a drink.

906
01:10:34.660 --> 01:10:36.180
I ate well.

907
01:10:36.180 --> 01:10:38.690
- Yes.
- Go in. You worked hard.

908
01:10:38.690 --> 01:10:41.070
We have rice wine and a box of pollack at home.

909
01:10:41.070 --> 01:10:42.860
Let's eat that.

910
01:10:42.860 --> 01:10:45.380
No, rather than that.

911
01:10:45.380 --> 01:10:48.340
Wild ginseng wine, let's have that today.

912
01:10:48.340 --> 01:10:50.620
Wild ginseng wine? There's something like that?

913
01:10:50.620 --> 01:10:53.150
Oh my! Jeong Bong's dad sure has a large liver (he's brave).

914
01:10:53.150 --> 01:10:58.370
This person treats that as more precious than his life. He will never open that.

915
01:10:59.510 --> 01:11:02.530
Anyhow, on a cold day

916
01:11:02.530 --> 01:11:07.100
a good warm rice wine would be good.

917
01:11:07.100 --> 01:11:10.540
Bo Ra's mom, do you perhaps know?

918
01:11:10.540 --> 01:11:14.330
We'll open that wild ginseng wine! Let's open it up or down! I oughta open you!

919
01:11:14.330 --> 01:11:19.520
Let's decide on it. Where should we open it?

920
01:11:19.520 --> 01:11:21.280
So we're having wild ginseng wine, right?

921
01:11:21.280 --> 01:11:23.920
Where do we open it?

922
01:11:23.920 --> 01:11:28.320
- Where do we open it?
 - It doesn't matter, it's wild ginseng wine.

923
01:11:29.140 --> 01:11:32.030
Come in.

924
01:11:37.350 --> 01:11:40.290
Taek's dad, did you hear?

925
01:11:40.290 --> 01:11:41.470
What?

926
01:11:41.470 --> 01:11:44.590
There was a burglar recently.

927
01:11:44.590 --> 01:11:48.210
The neighbor said that he had a knife.

928
01:11:48.210 --> 01:11:50.220
Really? Was he not hurt?

929
01:11:50.220 --> 01:11:52.710
He was hurt.

930
01:11:52.710 --> 01:11:55.630
On the arm, he was scratched a little.

931
01:11:55.630 --> 01:11:58.430
Something big almost happened.

932
01:11:59.750 --> 01:12:03.230
Oppa, aren't you scared?

933
01:12:03.230 --> 01:12:04.730
I am scared.

934
01:12:12.030 --> 01:12:17.100
Excuse me. A person was stabbed with a knife.

935
01:12:19.300 --> 01:12:22.540
I heard. It's scary.

936
01:12:24.340 --> 01:12:29.300
I shouldn't say it.  I won't tell you.

937
01:12:29.300 --> 01:12:32.410
Oh! Airplane!

938
01:12:32.410 --> 01:12:33.610
<i>Breaking news.</i>

939
01:12:33.610 --> 01:12:39.100
<i>This afternoon a plane left Gimpo Airport carrying 182 passengers</i>

940
01:12:39.100 --> 01:12:43.070
<i>heading to Tokyo, via Narita Airport, was in an accident.</i>

941
01:12:43.070 --> 01:12:46.910
<i>At the moment, we are still confirming the list of the Koreans on board.</i>

942
01:12:46.910 --> 01:12:50.930
<i>There is still no definite report on the number of injuries or deaths.</i>

943
01:12:50.930 --> 01:12:56.660
<i>According to the news that's just arrived, the competitior in the  Fujitsu competition, Choi Taek 6-dan</i>

944
01:12:56.660 --> 01:12:59.870
<i>is aboard the plane.</i>

945
01:12:59.870 --> 01:13:05.420
<i>Though the definite name list has not been given, it would take time to give the certain news.</i>

946
01:13:05.420 --> 01:13:10.510
<i>As of now, from the reports that we have gathered, it is almost certain that Choi Taek 6-dan is aboard the plane.</i>

947
01:13:10.510 --> 01:13:14.880
Oh my! What do we do! Oh my! What do we do!

948
01:13:14.880 --> 01:13:17.640
A-Ahjussi! Did you get a call from Taek?

949
01:13:17.640 --> 01:13:21.940
What time is his flight? You know his hotel, right?

950
01:13:21.940 --> 01:13:24.010
I wrote it down.

951
01:13:24.790 --> 01:13:30.150
What should we do? What? Wait.

952
01:13:38.550 --> 01:13:41.800
The club! The club! Call the club!

953
01:13:41.800 --> 01:13:46.320
Wait! This morning, Taekie placed it on his notebook.

954
01:13:50.330 --> 01:13:52.530
Is this wild ginseng wine?

955
01:13:53.480 --> 01:13:55.920
Are you kidding me?

956
01:13:55.920 --> 01:13:58.040
Where is the wild ginseng?

957
01:13:58.040 --> 01:14:01.060
It's floating right on the middle.

958
01:14:01.060 --> 01:14:07.100
This is a wild ginseng that has been alive for 20 years.

959
01:14:07.100 --> 01:14:09.070
It's really a wild ginseng wine.

960
01:14:09.070 --> 01:14:14.810
He slightly pulled some from his branch manager.

961
01:14:16.700 --> 01:14:19.080
<i>A Korean plane that departed Gimpo Airport</i>

962
01:14:19.080 --> 01:14:24.640
What does that mean?
 destined for Narita, Japan, due to bad weather ...

963
01:14:24.640 --> 01:14:31.120
<i>At present, the list of passenger names  is not out yet, but based on the reports from the airport, Baduk player Choi Taek 6-dan... </i>

964
01:14:31.120 --> 01:14:34.290
Goddamn!

965
01:14:34.290 --> 01:14:38.110
Taek!

966
01:14:45.290 --> 01:14:48.850
Now, now, now. Everyone go back.

967
01:14:48.850 --> 01:14:51.150
The situation has been handled.

968
01:14:51.150 --> 01:14:53.900
Oh my. What does that mean? Is Taek alright?

969
01:14:53.900 --> 01:14:55.020
Is he able to contact him?

970
01:14:55.020 --> 01:14:58.970
Yes, yes. He's okay. He's already in the hotel. His father is talking to him right now.

971
01:14:58.970 --> 01:15:01.150
I thought my heart would fall.

972
01:15:01.150 --> 01:15:04.720
- I was so startled.
- I still can't calm down.

973
01:15:04.720 --> 01:15:07.370
Is Taek's dad alright? He must be in shock.

974
01:15:07.370 --> 01:15:09.450
Who? Taek's dad?

975
01:15:09.450 --> 01:15:13.700
As I live, I haven't seen someone with such a strong heart.

976
01:15:13.700 --> 01:15:16.030
Go on back.

977
01:15:17.580 --> 01:15:20.380
I heard it's raining a lot there.

978
01:15:20.380 --> 01:15:24.080
Okay. Manage your condition well.

979
01:15:24.080 --> 01:15:26.520
Take care of your meals.

980
01:15:28.510 --> 01:15:31.250
Are you alright?

981
01:15:42.150 --> 01:15:46.490
No matter how I think about it, he's not normal.

982
01:15:46.490 --> 01:15:50.340
That's right. I think so too.

983
01:15:50.340 --> 01:15:55.680
He's not even human. He's a bear.

984
01:15:55.680 --> 01:16:00.950
Don't worry about me, sleep early today.

985
01:16:02.280 --> 01:16:05.050
Just take a little pain killer.

986
01:16:05.050 --> 01:16:08.250
Okay. Yeah.

987
01:16:08.250 --> 01:16:12.410
<i>And also in the morning make sure to take an umbrella.</i>

988
01:16:12.410 --> 01:16:14.130
Yes.

989
01:16:15.870 --> 01:16:19.100
Yes. Good night.

990
01:16:19.100 --> 01:16:21.330
Yes.

991
01:16:22.390 --> 01:16:24.640
Did you go somewhere?

992
01:16:27.200 --> 01:16:30.010
Look at that.

993
01:16:30.010 --> 01:16:33.050
<i>We don't have any detailed information yet.</i>

994
01:16:33.050 --> 01:16:38.460
<i>According to the news that's just arrived, the competitors who were to compete in the Fujitsu competition tomorrow,</i>

995
01:16:38.460 --> 01:16:41.920
<i>the Korean Baduk player, Choi Taek 6-dan, and another Korean ...</i>

996
01:16:41.920 --> 01:16:44.370
Is that me? 
<i>were reported to be on board.</i>

997
01:16:44.370 --> 01:16:48.020
Anyway, it's chaotic because of that news.

998
01:16:48.020 --> 01:16:54.670
In the lobby downstairs, the media and embassy people are fussing about whether you are okay.

999
01:16:54.670 --> 01:16:57.870
A correction will come out in the evening news.

1000
01:16:57.870 --> 01:17:01.120
Oh right. Did you talk with your father?

1001
01:17:01.120 --> 01:17:05.740
Yes. Just a while ago. My dad was just normal.

1002
01:17:08.000 --> 01:17:10.870
He's a person who doesn't get agitated that much.

1003
01:17:10.870 --> 01:17:13.010
Are you kidding now?

1004
01:17:14.430 --> 01:17:21.310
No... His child is probably hurt but how could he be so fine?

1005
01:17:21.310 --> 01:17:24.560
It seems like Taek takes after his dad.

1006
01:17:24.560 --> 01:17:26.170
A bit of a stone Buddha.

1007
01:17:26.170 --> 01:17:30.940
Even if your kid trips over a root, if you're a parent, you get heartsick.

1008
01:17:30.940 --> 01:17:34.950
A parent's heart would be torn. That's normal.

1009
01:17:34.950 --> 01:17:39.840
No matter how I think about it, I can't understand.

1010
01:17:41.450 --> 01:17:44.400
That bear bastard.

1011
01:17:44.400 --> 01:17:48.000
Let's go in.

1012
01:17:48.000 --> 01:17:50.470
Are you kidding me now?

1013
01:17:50.470 --> 01:17:51.400
Yes?

1014
01:17:51.400 --> 01:17:56.930
You father... it's the first time I heard him so agitated.

1015
01:17:56.930 --> 01:17:59.710
I thought he would dig a hole in my ear.

1016
01:18:04.070 --> 01:18:07.770
Department Head Lee, a moment.

1017
01:18:07.770 --> 01:18:09.510
Rest up.

1018
01:18:21.240 --> 01:18:22.380
Hello.

1019
01:18:22.380 --> 01:18:23.740
<i>Choi Taek?</i>

1020
01:18:23.740 --> 01:18:25.750
Yeah.

1021
01:18:25.750 --> 01:18:28.260
<i>I needed to hear your voice to be at ease.</i>

1022
01:18:28.260 --> 01:18:29.680
Yeah, I'm fine.

1023
01:18:29.680 --> 01:18:33.050
<i>Hey! Why don't you answer your phone!</i>

1024
01:18:33.050 --> 01:18:34.630
When?

1025
01:18:35.490 --> 01:18:36.820
When did you call?

1026
01:18:36.820 --> 01:18:38.520
<i>We kept on calling.</i>

1027
01:18:40.220 --> 01:18:46.560
<i>Because of you, your dad kept on crying. It wasn't a joke.</i>

1028
01:18:47.690 --> 01:18:52.720
<i>Taek, even today, I thought your dad was Superman.</i>

1029
01:18:52.720 --> 01:18:57.400
- What do you mean?
<i>- Where did he find such strength?</i>

1030
01:18:58.960 --> 01:19:01.390
What do you mean, I said.

1031
01:19:24.890 --> 01:19:26.850
<i>Oh my!</i>

1032
01:19:49.020 --> 01:19:51.730
<i> Excuse me. I will do it.</i>

1033
01:19:53.320 --> 01:19:57.140
<i>That... brown one... right, brown.</i>

1034
01:19:57.140 --> 01:20:01.490
<i>Seon Woo, my hands are shaking so dial the phone. I can't do anything.</i>

1035
01:20:01.490 --> 01:20:03.520
<i>Yes. Yes.</i>

1036
01:20:39.620 --> 01:20:43.020
<i>Choi Taek</i>

1037
01:20:47.260 --> 01:20:49.310
<i>He's not answering.</i>

1038
01:20:58.140 --> 01:21:00.350
<i>Oppa! Oppa, he'll be fine.</i>

1039
01:21:00.350 --> 01:21:03.860
<i>Aigoo, what do we do?</i>

1040
01:21:18.950 --> 01:21:21.200
<i>Hello.</i>

1041
01:21:21.200 --> 01:21:23.500
<i>Hello, this is Korea.</i>

1042
01:21:23.500 --> 01:21:24.490
<i>Who is this?</i>

1043
01:21:24.490 --> 01:21:28.630
<i>Is Taek there? This is Choi Taek 6-dan's family. Is Taek in his room?</i>

1044
01:21:28.630 --> 01:21:30.780
<i>Taek is showering right now.</i>

1045
01:21:30.780 --> 01:21:32.560
<i>Are you sure? You're really sure?</i>

1046
01:21:32.560 --> 01:21:34.250
<i>But then, for what reason—</i>

1047
01:21:34.250 --> 01:21:37.420
<i>Where is Taek right now? Where is he?</i>

1048
01:21:38.690 --> 01:21:41.830
<i>This is Taek's father, right?</i>

1049
01:21:41.830 --> 01:21:45.330
<i>Taek... Is he in his hotel room?</i>

1050
01:21:45.330 --> 01:21:48.100
<i>Huh? Is he in his hotel room?</i>

1051
01:21:48.100 --> 01:21:50.580
<i>Is he?</i>

1052
01:21:50.580 --> 01:21:53.220
<i>He's really in his hotel room, is that true?</i>

1053
01:21:53.220 --> 01:21:58.040
<i>Yes, Father. Taek is showering right now.</i>

1054
01:21:58.040 --> 01:22:01.120
<i>Yes, I saw him clearly when he went in.</i>

1055
01:22:01.120 --> 01:22:04.770
<i>But then what's the matter?</i>

1056
01:22:06.110 --> 01:22:07.890
<i>He's okay?</i>

1057
01:22:09.120 --> 01:22:16.030
<i>Hello. That... News came out that Taek was in an accident.</i>

1058
01:22:16.030 --> 01:22:17.550
<i>Pardon?</i>

1059
01:22:18.860 --> 01:22:21.260
<i>Accident?</i>

1060
01:22:21.260 --> 01:22:24.880
<i>Department Head Lee, there's trouble because of the news. Come out quickly.</i>

1061
01:22:24.880 --> 01:22:26.740
<i>Okay.</i>

1062
01:22:26.740 --> 01:22:30.670
<i>Yes, yes. I understand.</i>

1063
01:22:43.430 --> 01:22:45.300
<i>Hello.</i>

1064
01:22:46.640 --> 01:22:51.040
<i>Dad. Did something happen?</i>

1065
01:22:51.040 --> 01:22:53.600
<i>I heard it's raining a lot there.</i>

1066
01:22:53.600 --> 01:22:57.430
<i>Yes. It is. The weather is not nice.</i>

1067
01:22:57.430 --> 01:23:00.960
<i>Right. Manage your condition well.</i>

1068
01:23:00.960 --> 01:23:03.540
<i>Take care of your meals.</i>

1069
01:23:03.540 --> 01:23:07.990
<i>And also, make sure to take an umbrella in the morning.</i>

1070
01:23:09.660 --> 01:23:11.810
<i>Okay.</i>

1071
01:23:13.960 --> 01:23:15.780
<i>I'm hanging up.</i>

1072
01:23:40.210 --> 01:23:41.940
Good.

1073
01:23:46.420 --> 01:23:50.480
You were so calm, Oppa.

1074
01:24:00.240 --> 01:24:03.890
<i>Taek, be good to your dad.</i>

1075
01:24:03.890 --> 01:24:08.970
<i>Your dad... It seems like you are his everything.</i>

1076
01:24:12.400 --> 01:24:15.380
<i>Sleep well. Hey!</i>

1077
01:24:15.380 --> 01:24:18.690
<i>It's okay to lose! I'm hanging up.</i>

1078
01:24:18.690 --> 01:24:24.320
♫ <i> All the memories which hurt you, dear  </i> ♫

1079
01:24:24.320 --> 01:24:33.590
♫ <i> Bury them deep in your heart  </i> ♫

1080
01:24:33.590 --> 01:24:41.540
♫ <i>  Let the past be the past </i> ♫

1081
01:24:41.540 --> 01:24:44.990
Let's have a drink!

1082
01:24:44.990 --> 01:24:46.930
A drink of soju!

1083
01:24:48.740 --> 01:24:53.160
♫ <i>  Let's sing to those who have left </i> ♫

1084
01:24:53.160 --> 01:24:57.630
But then, you must have been in shock. Are you alright?

1085
01:24:57.630 --> 01:25:00.310
No. I'm alright.

1086
01:25:00.310 --> 01:25:03.780
He's not a human I tell you.

1087
01:25:03.780 --> 01:25:07.540
What do you mean? Being agitated won't solve anything.

1088
01:25:07.540 --> 01:25:12.910
Wow. Taek's dad, you're really a man. A man.

1089
01:25:12.910 --> 01:25:18.460
If it was Bo Ra's dad then he would be bawling and crying and all.

1090
01:25:19.400 --> 01:25:24.510
It's just between us men, so what's there to be embarrassed about?

1091
01:25:24.510 --> 01:25:28.200
Can't we cry a bit?

1092
01:25:28.200 --> 01:25:30.010
Deok Seon's dad, did you cry?

1093
01:25:30.010 --> 01:25:31.900
Did something happen?

1094
01:25:31.900 --> 01:25:33.660
No.

1095
01:25:33.660 --> 01:25:35.570
Goddamn.

1096
01:25:35.570 --> 01:25:39.700
Don't even talk about it. The day that Bo Ra's mom had her health examination,

1097
01:25:39.700 --> 01:25:41.880
because she was going to have a biopsy.

1098
01:25:41.880 --> 01:25:49.350
On his way after work, he held on to me,  crying and crying, and made a fuss.

1099
01:25:49.350 --> 01:25:57.210
<i>What should I do about my pitiful Il Hwa?</i>

1100
01:25:57.210 --> 01:26:02.840
<i>She met such a stupid  husband and just suffered.</i>

1101
01:26:02.840 --> 01:26:10.690
<i>Now she... is having fatal disease on top of that.</i>

1102
01:26:10.690 --> 01:26:13.340
<i>My Il Hwa is so pitiful. What should I do?</i>

1103
01:26:14.830 --> 01:26:20.600
<i>My Il Hwa is so pitiful. What should I do!</i>

1104
01:26:21.680 --> 01:26:26.740
<i>I can't live without my Il Hwa!</i>

1105
01:26:26.740 --> 01:26:29.420
<i>My Il Hwa!</i>

1106
01:26:30.520 --> 01:26:32.780
<i>Il Hwa!</i>

1107
01:26:32.780 --> 01:26:38.030
<i>No. It's not like a biopsy is a big deal.</i>

1108
01:26:38.030 --> 01:26:42.160
<i>For real, it's not going to be anything.</i>

1109
01:26:43.400 --> 01:26:47.030
<i>But still, if ever she has a disease, what should I do?</i>

1110
01:26:47.030 --> 01:26:51.220
<i>This person, tell me something!</i>

1111
01:26:51.220 --> 01:26:56.540
<i>Aigoo, Bo Ra's dad. It will be okay. It's not going to be anything.</i>

1112
01:26:56.540 --> 01:26:58.540
<i>What is okay?</i>

1113
01:26:58.540 --> 01:27:01.600
<i>Are you just saying things because it's another person's story?</i>

1114
01:27:01.600 --> 01:27:03.280
<i>It's okay?</i>

1115
01:27:03.280 --> 01:27:08.760
<i>Just because it's someone else's story! My Il Hwa is so pitiful!</i>

1116
01:27:08.760 --> 01:27:14.820
<i>I can't live without her! Should I just die with her!</i>

1117
01:27:14.820 --> 01:27:17.700
<i>That woman.</i>

1118
01:27:18.330 --> 01:27:23.720
<i>Well, the doctor was smiling while he was talking about the biopsy.</i>

1119
01:27:23.720 --> 01:27:27.120
<i>But just in case, Il Hwa!</i>

1120
01:27:27.120 --> 01:27:32.820
<i>What if she has a fatal disease, how do I raise three kids alone!</i>

1121
01:27:32.820 --> 01:27:37.820
<i>With what strength?</i>

1122
01:27:37.820 --> 01:27:42.050
<i>I can just raise them well without her, right?</i>

1123
01:27:42.050 --> 01:27:48.750
<i>Aigoo! Aigoo! What's the use of children!</i>

1124
01:27:50.550 --> 01:27:54.890
Every one in this food stall was watching. It was no joke.

1125
01:27:54.890 --> 01:27:56.930
How manly. Very manly.

1126
01:27:56.930 --> 01:28:03.830
So how manly are you? I heard you cut off all the cord of an iron because you didn't know how to fix it!

1127
01:28:03.830 --> 01:28:05.370
Who said that?

1128
01:28:05.370 --> 01:28:07.450
Where do you find a secret in this neighborhood?

1129
01:28:07.450 --> 01:28:13.070
You don't even know how to fix it but then you cut off the cord?

1130
01:28:14.460 --> 01:28:21.150
Anyway, the only true man in this neighborhood is Boohwandang. 
<i> (Name of Taek's Jewelry Store)</i>

1131
01:28:21.150 --> 01:28:23.370
Here.

1132
01:28:28.850 --> 01:28:34.050
But then, Taek's dad, was your personality originally like that?

1133
01:28:34.050 --> 01:28:37.630
There is a saying, Mool ryeong mang dong.

1134
01:28:37.630 --> 01:28:41.540
What is that "Mool ryeong" about?

1135
01:28:41.540 --> 01:28:47.510
It was Admiral Yi Sun Sin said before the Battle of Okpo in the Japanese invasion to the trembling troops.

1136
01:28:47.510 --> 01:28:49.420
Do not move your body easily.

1137
01:28:49.420 --> 01:28:55.410
In short a man should be calm and act heavily.

1138
01:28:57.910 --> 01:29:01.140
- Oh my! Mouse! 
 -Where?

1139
01:29:01.140 --> 01:29:05.150
Making a fuss just because of a single mouse.

1140
01:29:06.000 --> 01:29:10.840
- What are you doing?
 - Over there!

1141
01:29:10.840 --> 01:29:14.350
- What to do?  There, there!
 - Oh my!

1142
01:29:16.310 --> 01:29:19.490
It's gone. It's gone.  It went there.

1143
01:29:20.970 --> 01:29:25.770
It's gone so come here. How could  something so small be worth ...

1144
01:29:28.700 --> 01:29:33.340
Aiyoo. It's not because I'm scared.

1145
01:29:33.340 --> 01:29:37.840
I have no problem with anything else, just mice.

1146
01:29:40.190 --> 01:29:42.640
It's a mouse!

1147
01:29:44.970 --> 01:29:47.770
Aigoo! Seriously.

1148
01:29:47.770 --> 01:29:52.980
No. I think there's a misunderstanding so I'm saying this to clear it up.

1149
01:29:52.980 --> 01:29:57.340
Honestly, it's not that I am scared.

1150
01:29:57.340 --> 01:30:01.670
When I was 6 years old, a mouse bit me.

1151
01:30:01.670 --> 01:30:05.510
How should I say this? It's some kind of disease.

1152
01:30:05.510 --> 01:30:07.200
Were you bitten by a mouse?

1153
01:30:07.200 --> 01:30:09.230
Yes. It was as big as a rabbit.

1154
01:30:09.230 --> 01:30:13.160
That... Because I was bit

1155
01:30:13.160 --> 01:30:15.040
I have some trauma

1156
01:30:15.040 --> 01:30:17.240
or something.

1157
01:30:17.240 --> 01:30:20.980
When I was in the army, in front of a fence,

1158
01:30:20.980 --> 01:30:24.710
This  calf and a wild dog and I just ...

1159
01:30:24.710 --> 01:30:26.040
"Don't move," and I looked up and the dog ...

1160
01:30:26.040 --> 01:30:30.070
<i>When I was young, Superman lived in our house.</i>

1161
01:30:34.400 --> 01:30:39.300
<i>He was a MacGyver who could fix everything in this world.</i>

1162
01:30:42.200 --> 01:30:45.670
Thumbs up!

1163
01:30:50.810 --> 01:30:53.360
The hair dryer is broken?

1164
01:30:53.360 --> 01:30:56.520
Give it to me, I will fix it.

1165
01:31:00.370 --> 01:31:03.700
<i>Anywhere, when something happened to someone</i>

1166
01:31:03.700 --> 01:31:06.950
<i>he was like Astroganger who appears to solve things.</i>

1167
01:31:06.950 --> 01:31:09.460
♬ <i>He is old but don't make fun of him. </i>♬

1168
01:31:09.460 --> 01:31:11.370
♬ <i> Don't  ridicule  him. </i>♬

1169
01:31:11.370 --> 01:31:14.880
♬<i> Because even to me </i>♬

1170
01:31:14.880 --> 01:31:18.320
♬<i> he is young.</i>♬

1171
01:31:18.320 --> 01:31:21.690
♬<i> Wonderful, Wonderful. </i>♬

1172
01:31:21.690 --> 01:31:24.510
♬<i> My dad's youth </i>♬

1173
01:31:24.510 --> 01:31:29.760
<i>He was a hero among heroes, in whom you could not find a weakness.</i>

1174
01:31:30.410 --> 01:31:33.310
- Ahjussi, bye!
 - Bye.

1175
01:31:33.310 --> 01:31:36.760
Go on.

1176
01:31:39.830 --> 01:31:44.670
<i>But once we outgrew being children, we find out.</i>

1177
01:31:45.700 --> 01:31:51.600
<i>It's just that it was not caught, but Superman was also a human.</i>

1178
01:31:52.610 --> 01:31:56.350
♬<i> In truth the only good thing is money. </i>♬

1179
01:31:56.350 --> 01:32:00.230
♬<i> If you don't have  the best, </i>♬

1180
01:32:00.230 --> 01:32:03.950
♬<i> everything is a mess. </i>♬

1181
01:32:03.950 --> 01:32:08.250
♬ <i> A kind hearted daughter-in-law </i>♬

1182
01:32:11.600 --> 01:32:15.650
♬ <i> If you handle things by being pigheaded  your big snout will get hurt.</i>♬

1183
01:32:17.300 --> 01:32:21.210
Mi Ran, Mi Ran. I'm almost done fixing it.

1184
01:32:21.210 --> 01:32:25.640
Mi Ran, I can fix it. Just give me a chance.

1185
01:32:25.640 --> 01:32:27.840
I can really fix it.

1186
01:32:27.840 --> 01:32:31.140
♫ <i>  Dad's youth </i> ♫

1187
01:32:31.140 --> 01:32:38.650
♬ <i> Bravo Bravo To Dad's  Life</i>♬

1188
01:32:45.050 --> 01:32:49.590
<i>How many filthy, petty, nauseating, sad,</i>

1189
01:32:49.590 --> 01:32:54.160
<i>frightening things are there in the world that Dad passes through in life.</i>

1190
01:32:56.920 --> 01:33:01.010
<i>And now, we realize the reason</i>

1191
01:33:01.010 --> 01:33:04.010
<i>the filthy, petty, nauseating, sad,</i>

1192
01:33:04.010 --> 01:33:09.270
<i>frightening, and hard things were overcome strongly</i>

1193
01:33:09.270 --> 01:33:13.690
<i>was because he had people he needed to take care of.</i>

1194
01:33:13.690 --> 01:33:18.370
<i>Because he has a family and he had me.</i>

1195
01:33:18.370 --> 01:33:24.240
<i>It's not just anyone else but he has to live with the name 'Dad'.</i>

1196
01:33:37.820 --> 01:33:43.100
<i>6-dan Choi Take wins 1st place in the  Fujitsu Competition</i>

1197
01:33:44.200 --> 01:33:47.510
Wow! Taek Hyung is really great! He even won the Fujitsu.

1198
01:33:47.510 --> 01:33:51.110
The prize is 70,000,000 won.

1199
01:33:51.110 --> 01:33:56.000
Wow! But Noona, what is that?

1200
01:33:56.000 --> 01:33:57.850
I don't know. Taek gave it to me.

1201
01:33:57.850 --> 01:33:59.650
Huh? Where did he get it?

1202
01:33:59.650 --> 01:34:02.660
I'm frustrated to death. Isn't he stupid?

1203
01:34:02.660 --> 01:34:05.550
Who's calling whom stupid?

1204
01:34:05.550 --> 01:34:07.360
Do you want to die?

1205
01:34:08.310 --> 01:34:13.280
No, I told him to just bring anything that the competition gives and he brought that. It's so hard bringing that.

1206
01:34:13.280 --> 01:34:16.380
So frustrating. Fool. Dummy.

1207
01:34:17.740 --> 01:34:21.850
Soo Yeon, can you lend me that jar. I will make some green onion kimchi.

1208
01:34:21.850 --> 01:34:23.430
Okay.

1209
01:34:27.860 --> 01:34:31.690
No! No! No! You must be crazy!

1210
01:34:31.690 --> 01:34:33.810
Why?

1211
01:34:38.140 --> 01:34:41.530
<i>6-dan Choi Taek poses with the Fujitsu Championship Trophy </i>

1212
01:35:03.070 --> 01:35:06.500
- But where did Jeong Bong go?
 - He dressed up and went out early in the morning.

1213
01:35:06.500 --> 01:35:08.220
Where?

1214
01:35:09.020 --> 01:35:11.840
<i>Hangook University Hospital</i>

1215
01:35:12.540 --> 01:35:16.490
<i>Hangook University Hospital</i>

1216
01:35:26.280 --> 01:35:29.700
<i>Jang Mi Ok</i>

1217
01:36:57.410 --> 01:36:59.150
Excuse me.

1218
01:37:01.980 --> 01:37:05.640
Give it to me. I will give it to her for you.

1219
01:37:09.170 --> 01:37:13.200
<i>To the hands of Jang Mi Ok
  From Kim Jeong the hands of Bong</i>

1220
01:37:14.480 --> 01:37:17.940
He was standing in front of the room the whole day.

1221
01:37:18.990 --> 01:37:22.770
It was so frustrating, so I told him I would give it to you.

1222
01:37:22.770 --> 01:37:25.540
I won't tell your dad.

1223
01:37:25.540 --> 01:37:27.580
Thank you.

1224
01:37:59.340 --> 01:38:05.820
<i>Space Travel Card</i>
 ♬ <i> Now we will fall in love </i>♬

1225
01:38:07.550 --> 01:38:16.250
♬ <i> There will always be beautiful sweet memories. </i>

1226
01:38:16.250 --> 01:38:25.750
♬ <i> Even the precious days which have passed</i>

1227
01:38:25.760 --> 01:38:34.650
♬ <i> We will have beautiful love </i>♬

1228
01:38:34.650 --> 01:38:39.250
<i>Our Soo Yeon, doesn't know anything about men.</i>

1229
01:38:39.250 --> 01:38:41.040
<i>What the heck?</i>

1230
01:38:42.230 --> 01:38:46.090
<i>Brother, happy birthday.</i>

1231
01:38:46.090 --> 01:38:48.380
<i>I have something to say to you, Mom and Dad.</i>

1232
01:38:49.970 --> 01:38:54.250
<i>For me, I believe in you.</i>

1233
01:38:54.250 --> 01:38:57.710
<i>Noona, there's nothing going on these days, right?</i>

1234
01:38:57.710 --> 01:38:59.420
<i>Why am I so anxious?</i>

1235
01:38:59.420 --> 01:39:00.980
<i>About what?</i>

1236
01:39:08.440 --> 01:39:12.380
<i>It's okay. Don't worry. Don't cry.</i>

1237
01:39:12.380 --> 01:39:14.600
<i>I'm so sorry.</i>

1238
01:39:17.870 --> 01:39:20.560
<i>- Deok Seon.
- Why is it Deok Seon for you?</i>

1239
01:39:20.560 --> 01:39:22.730
<i>I just like her.</i>

1240
01:39:22.730 --> 01:39:27.190
<i>Why? Why doesn't anyone like me?</i>

1241
01:39:27.190 --> 01:39:32.260
<i>I must be a woman not deserving of love.</i>

1242
01:39:32.260 --> 01:39:34.300
<i>I think it's nothing again this time.</i>

1243
01:39:34.300 --> 01:39:37.610
<i>Do you like Joeng Pal or Taek?</i>

1244
01:39:39.290 --> 01:39:41.690
<i>I have someone I like.</i>

1245
01:39:43.150 --> 01:39:45.500
<i>I will confess.</i>

1246
01:39:45.500 --> 01:39:46.930
<i>Soon.</i>