"Reply 1988" Drama Script: Ep4 (Full, English)
"People who I'm used to, and who I'm comfortable with, the people who have been my people for a long time are people who you cannot help but to love them." 🥺  

2
00:00:19.950 --> 00:00:22.940
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:23.490 --> 00:00:26.520
<i>Deok Seon, you're going to be late for school. Hurry up and come out. 
 November 1988, Seoul Dobong-gu, Ssangmun-dong</i>

4
00:00:26.520 --> 00:00:27.820
<i>I understand.</i>

5
00:00:33.100 --> 00:00:35.710
<i>I'm leaving.</i>

6
00:01:09.780 --> 00:01:15.620
<i> [Junior, High School Student]</i>

7
00:01:15.620 --> 00:01:18.590
I'm going to leave!

8
00:01:21.600 --> 00:01:24.310
- I'm leaving. 
 - Should I give you a ride?

9
00:01:24.310 --> 00:01:27.680
Forget it. I have a car too.

10
00:01:27.680 --> 00:01:29.440
Car?

11
00:01:33.130 --> 00:01:35.470
Hi, Air Jordan.

12
00:01:40.130 --> 00:01:41.190
I'm going—

13
00:01:41.190 --> 00:01:41.980
I'm going—

14
00:01:41.980 --> 00:01:47.010
No one's home, right? I know.

15
00:01:53.810 --> 00:01:56.330
Right, my school bag.

16
00:01:58.810 --> 00:02:00.730
Ahjussi, hurry up and let's go!

17
00:02:00.730 --> 00:02:03.010
Hurry up and go!

18
00:02:03.010 --> 00:02:08.830
Ahjussi!

19
00:02:11.710 --> 00:02:13.790
Here. Take it, take it!

20
00:02:13.790 --> 00:02:15.170
What is this, really?

21
00:02:15.170 --> 00:02:18.700
Dong Ryong... Hey, hey! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

22
00:02:18.700 --> 00:02:20.770
What is this?

23
00:02:20.770 --> 00:02:22.760
I'm sorry.

24
00:02:30.870 --> 00:02:33.260
Ahjussi, leave!

25
00:02:51.120 --> 00:02:53.250
Should I just go home?

26
00:02:56.220 --> 00:02:59.110
<i>Dictionary: can't help - ing</i>

27
00:02:59.110 --> 00:03:04.680
<i>Episode 4: Can't help~ing</i>

28
00:03:05.680 --> 00:03:07.650
I want to go to college.

29
00:03:10.330 --> 00:03:13.710
Are you sick, you crazy girl? But it sounds nice to hear.

30
00:03:13.710 --> 00:03:17.040
I will study starting today. Get me a tutor, too.

31
00:03:17.800 --> 00:03:20.010
W-What tutoring?

32
00:03:20.660 --> 00:03:23.410
You have an older sister who goes to Seoul National University.

33
00:03:23.410 --> 00:03:26.450
You can learn from your sister. Why uselessly spend money?

34
00:03:26.450 --> 00:03:28.300
Learn from your older sister.

35
00:03:47.570 --> 00:03:49.380
<i>Let's do math.</i>

36
00:03:53.260 --> 00:03:56.730
<i>Subtract X and move the rest to the right side.</i>

37
00:03:57.960 --> 00:03:59.330
<i>Ah.</i>

38
00:04:00.030 --> 00:04:03.950
<i>2X is</i>

39
00:04:05.810 --> 00:04:08.650
<i>Six minus eight.</i>

40
00:04:09.890 --> 00:04:11.420
<i>Really.</i>

41
00:04:15.600 --> 00:04:17.260
<i>Are you sure?</i>

42
00:04:21.690 --> 00:04:23.900
<i>Hey, idiot!</i>

43
00:04:23.900 --> 00:04:27.170
<i>Did I tell you to put the minus sign when moving to the other side or not?</i>

44
00:04:27.170 --> 00:04:28.170
<i>You did...</i>

45
00:04:28.170 --> 00:04:32.310
<i>How many times do I have to say it? How many times? Are you a chicken? Do you have a chicken head?</i>

46
00:04:32.310 --> 00:04:34.860
<i>This is a 7th grade problem, and even a first semester problem, at that.</i>

47
00:04:34.860 --> 00:04:38.770
<i>Even if you're a rock head, how can you not solve such an easy problem?</i>

48
00:04:40.040 --> 00:04:42.140
<i>You've had the wrong mindset, from the start.</i>

49
00:04:42.140 --> 00:04:45.970
<i>Everything is a joke. You are not serious about anything.</i>

50
00:04:45.970 --> 00:04:48.870
<i>You always have hazy eyes.</i>

51
00:04:49.800 --> 00:04:54.430
<i>Always doing bullsh*t. Concentrate on everything all the time.</i>

52
00:04:54.430 --> 00:04:56.920
<i>If you're stupid, you should at least try!</i>

53
00:04:56.920 --> 00:04:59.150
<i>Is life so easy? Do you think living is easy?</i>

54
00:04:59.150 --> 00:05:02.020
<i>The thing that is stuck to your neck, your head—why are you carrying that around?</i>

55
00:05:02.020 --> 00:05:04.900
<i>Don't use that only for blow drying your hair, but also use it for studying.</i>

56
00:05:04.900 --> 00:05:06.330
<i>Use your head! Use your head!</i>

57
00:05:06.330 --> 00:05:08.380
<i>Even if you're a rock head, you can still memorize.</i>

58
00:05:08.380 --> 00:05:11.090
<i>Don't bother trying to understand, but just memorize! Got it?</i>

59
00:05:11.090 --> 00:05:15.220
<i>Oh, you chicken head! Really.</i>

60
00:05:15.220 --> 00:05:17.400
<i>My heart hurts.</i>

61
00:05:18.470 --> 00:05:21.230
Even if I die, I won't learn from Unni.

62
00:05:21.230 --> 00:05:22.970
I will start going to the study room.

63
00:05:22.970 --> 00:05:26.570
Mom, her concentration is the problem.

64
00:05:26.570 --> 00:05:28.690
She can't sit down at a desk for more than ten minutes.

65
00:05:28.690 --> 00:05:32.290
I've never seen Little Noona sitting at a desk.

66
00:05:33.370 --> 00:05:38.670
Ah, you know, from what I've heard at the bank,

67
00:05:38.670 --> 00:05:42.640
theres a thing that really helps you concentrate.

68
00:05:42.640 --> 00:05:44.410
What is that?

69
00:05:44.410 --> 00:05:48.720
Girl, you should feel lucky having me for a father.

70
00:05:48.720 --> 00:05:55.010
And you will know how blessed you are to live in this alley.

71
00:06:08.840 --> 00:06:11.190
I'm sorry for coming when you're busy.

72
00:06:12.180 --> 00:06:14.600
Do you know how to play baduk?

73
00:06:19.620 --> 00:06:21.380
Go first.

74
00:06:41.400 --> 00:06:45.010
<i>(The stone should be placed on an intersection of the grid lines.) </i>

75
00:06:46.810 --> 00:06:48.850
Do you want to eat ramyun?

76
00:06:49.520 --> 00:06:51.550
Should I make it?

77
00:06:57.460 --> 00:07:01.120
Oh my. Where did you get such expensive yellow corvina?

78
00:07:01.120 --> 00:07:05.450
I bought it because it was on sale. I just bought one box.

79
00:07:08.800 --> 00:07:11.370
Hurry up and eat it, Bo Ra's father.

80
00:07:11.370 --> 00:07:15.440
I've never eaten this at home.

81
00:07:15.440 --> 00:07:17.030
How do I eat this?

82
00:07:17.030 --> 00:07:21.160
You just have to eat it holding it with your hand.

83
00:07:21.160 --> 00:07:23.940
It hasn't been long since we started eating this, either.

84
00:07:23.940 --> 00:07:28.780
Jeong Bong's mother is really a great man. Great man.

85
00:07:28.780 --> 00:07:33.220
How did you think of sharing such an expensive thing?

86
00:07:33.220 --> 00:07:36.740
It's almost too precious to share with even your own family.

87
00:07:40.000 --> 00:07:42.100
Oh my, oh my.

88
00:07:42.100 --> 00:07:44.850
Oh my. It's so plump. Look at its body.

89
00:07:44.850 --> 00:07:46.470
Oh my.

90
00:07:53.220 --> 00:07:55.910
I'm going to die.

91
00:07:59.670 --> 00:08:01.850
It tastes so good.

92
00:08:02.830 --> 00:08:06.010
I heard that Deok Seon is learning to play baduk.

93
00:08:06.010 --> 00:08:09.110
They do say that baduk is good for concentration.

94
00:08:09.110 --> 00:08:11.750
Baduk is probably hard.

95
00:08:11.750 --> 00:08:13.800
Deok Seon will probably not last long.

96
00:08:13.800 --> 00:08:17.150
This person, why are you saying such upsetting words?

97
00:08:17.150 --> 00:08:21.830
What do you mean she won't last long? She lasted one day and already quit.

98
00:08:23.520 --> 00:08:26.790
It's not nice to say this about my own daughter, but

99
00:08:26.790 --> 00:08:31.140
she doesn't have the brain for studying.

100
00:08:31.140 --> 00:08:34.110
But these days she's doing these little movements with her hands.

101
00:08:34.110 --> 00:08:39.520
They say that is good for concentrating.

102
00:08:39.520 --> 00:08:41.860
What are you doing not eating?

103
00:08:42.780 --> 00:08:45.250
I'm going to take your rice, go get more for yourself.

104
00:08:45.250 --> 00:08:47.650
Really.

105
00:08:48.520 --> 00:08:50.810
What are you doing not eating?

106
00:09:22.700 --> 00:09:27.430
Do you want to switch? I'll take the lid off for you. You do this.

107
00:09:55.740 --> 00:09:57.260
Here.

108
00:10:23.880 --> 00:10:27.840
Here, work on it. I'm going to the restroom.

109
00:10:54.450 --> 00:10:58.730
Hyung-nim, is Jeong Bong studying well these days?

110
00:10:58.750 --> 00:11:01.950
There are less than fifty days left until the achievement test, right?

111
00:11:09.960 --> 00:11:13.120
Three, two, one. Start!

112
00:11:16.610 --> 00:11:19.010
Hurry, hurry!

114
00:12:04.580 --> 00:12:07.480
I have to spoon the fermented beans.

115
00:12:13.050 --> 00:12:17.950
Aigoo. Where did you go early in the morning?

116
00:12:17.990 --> 00:12:22.560
It's my wife's birthday today. I'm going to make her some seaweed soup.

117
00:12:22.560 --> 00:12:24.650
I'm going to go in.

118
00:13:02.900 --> 00:13:04.890
Hey, you boy!

119
00:13:04.890 --> 00:13:07.650
I'm going to kill you.

120
00:13:08.430 --> 00:13:10.050
I'm sorry.

121
00:13:12.250 --> 00:13:13.830
I'm going to leave.

122
00:13:13.830 --> 00:13:17.210
You know that we're going to eat out tonight, right? Come home early.

123
00:13:17.210 --> 00:13:19.190
We're having late night study.

124
00:13:19.190 --> 00:13:20.820
Today is Saturday.

125
00:13:22.010 --> 00:13:24.510
Do you want to die?

126
00:13:25.700 --> 00:13:27.840
I have to come by five o'clock, right?

127
00:13:42.600 --> 00:13:44.430
What is that shoe?

128
00:13:44.430 --> 00:13:47.510
What? Why? What?

129
00:13:47.510 --> 00:13:50.090
Can't you see? It's Air Jordan. Why?

130
00:13:50.090 --> 00:13:54.160
You're going to get caught for wearing those. Basketball shoes are automatically caught, you idiot.

131
00:13:54.160 --> 00:13:56.580
But Seon Woo is the school leader starting last week, you idiot.

132
00:13:56.580 --> 00:13:58.400
How nice for you that your friend is the school leader, you idiot.

133
00:13:58.400 --> 00:14:02.200
You must feel great because you don't have to bring your lunch today.

134
00:14:02.200 --> 00:14:05.380
That, that, you can eat the thing stuck on your chin, idiot.

135
00:14:08.860 --> 00:14:10.390
I'm leaving.

136
00:14:15.950 --> 00:14:20.890
<i>Banghak-dong via Ssangmun-dong to Toegye-ro
 Toegye-ro via Seoul Station to Banghak-dong</i>

137
00:14:21.300 --> 00:14:24.930
<i>Ssangmun-dong -Seoul Station</i>

138
00:14:53.530 --> 00:14:56.010
Where are we? Did we arrive at the school? Do we get off?

139
00:14:56.010 --> 00:15:00.240
We still have a long way to go. Do you think I'll leave without you?

140
00:15:00.240 --> 00:15:04.590
Deok Seon, where are you? Do you hear me? Answer me, Deok Seon. Deok Seon!

141
00:15:04.590 --> 00:15:07.090
Don't call my name.

142
00:15:26.670 --> 00:15:29.110
Ahjussi!

143
00:15:29.110 --> 00:15:31.050
Ah, really!

144
00:15:32.850 --> 00:15:36.100
What's wrong? Did an accident happen?

145
00:15:36.100 --> 00:15:38.140
Do we get off? What do I do?

146
00:15:38.140 --> 00:15:41.980
<i>Do I get off? What do I do? What happened?</i>

147
00:15:41.990 --> 00:15:44.830
<i> GoldStar is an electronics brand. It later became LG Electronics</i>

148
00:15:46.080 --> 00:15:49.350
Honey, time is up.

149
00:15:49.850 --> 00:15:52.530
Stop putting on makeup. You look beautiful without it.

150
00:15:52.530 --> 00:15:54.140
What time is it right now?

151
00:15:54.140 --> 00:15:57.960
4:33 PM. It's almost time.

152
00:15:57.960 --> 00:16:02.470
Jeong Hwan, Jeong Bong, hurry up and come out, too.

153
00:16:02.470 --> 00:16:06.350
You guys are really dressing up because we're going out to eat after a long time.

154
00:16:08.770 --> 00:16:11.930
What is this? Is this really my son?

155
00:16:11.930 --> 00:16:16.720
Aren't you an actor? You really dressed up. Is it new?

156
00:16:16.720 --> 00:16:18.430
I wore it yesterday, too.

157
00:16:19.820 --> 00:16:22.920
What about Hyung? Tell him to hurry up and come out.

158
00:16:31.690 --> 00:16:36.810
Hyung, hurry up and let's go out. Today's Mom's birthday. We're eating out.

159
00:16:37.830 --> 00:16:41.990
Until I finish this, I will not leave or step out of this room.

160
00:16:44.670 --> 00:16:46.930
It's a fight with myself.

161
00:16:46.930 --> 00:16:49.450
We're going to eat pork cutlet.

162
00:16:53.650 --> 00:16:56.470
I think I'll get carsick if I do this in the car.

163
00:17:12.630 --> 00:17:18.500
What is your mother doing that she isn't coming out? Honey! Ra Mi Ran! Ra Mi—

164
00:17:29.570 --> 00:17:33.030
Honey, why did you stuff so much in your shoulders?

165
00:17:37.940 --> 00:17:41.160
Can't I stay home?

166
00:17:41.160 --> 00:17:43.570
No. We have to eat all together.

167
00:17:43.570 --> 00:17:48.260
Hurry up and get in. Since there's stuff in the front seat, all three of you ride in the back.

168
00:17:55.420 --> 00:17:57.480
Let's go, Kit.

169
00:18:11.930 --> 00:18:17.010
<i>GoldStar Electronics Retail Store</i>

170
00:18:51.420 --> 00:18:55.450
Wife, did we eat all the cockles? (cockles = small clams)

171
00:18:56.590 --> 00:18:57.950
Yes, there are none left.

172
00:18:57.950 --> 00:19:02.010
Then it's good to buy it ahead of time, before we run out.

173
00:19:02.010 --> 00:19:07.210
You know that I'm only able to eat rice with cockles.

174
00:19:07.210 --> 00:19:11.950
Stop eating that already. Do you know how annoying it is to make marinated cockles?

175
00:19:11.950 --> 00:19:16.900
It takes a long time to wash them and boil them. Then I have to open up each one and marinate them.

176
00:19:16.900 --> 00:19:20.080
Do you think it just appears if you ask for it?

177
00:19:20.080 --> 00:19:25.200
This person, did I ask you to steam ribs or fry corvina?

178
00:19:25.200 --> 00:19:28.490
It's just one thing, cockles, that I love. You can't even make that?

179
00:19:28.490 --> 00:19:32.710
And just because I said that, why do you glare at me like you're going to kill me?

180
00:19:32.710 --> 00:19:37.440
And now you can see that Socrates didn't ever say anything wrong.

181
00:19:37.440 --> 00:19:40.420
"An evil wife is still a wife."

182
00:19:40.420 --> 00:19:44.470
Because it's me, I am able to live with you.

183
00:19:44.470 --> 00:19:46.860
You are talking bullsh*t.

184
00:19:46.860 --> 00:19:49.630
Because it's me, I'm able to live with you.

185
00:19:49.630 --> 00:19:53.970
Do you have any mood or manners?

186
00:19:53.970 --> 00:19:57.060
It's because I have mood that we were able to have three children.

187
00:20:01.510 --> 00:20:02.600
Turn off the television!

188
00:20:02.600 --> 00:20:05.640
Do you have something stuck in your ear? I'm going to throw that TV away!

189
00:20:05.640 --> 00:20:07.520
Turn down the volume, you punk!

190
00:20:07.520 --> 00:20:11.500
<i>Weekend. The first week of this story. Always a fresh enjoyment, this show is shining...</i>

191
00:20:11.500 --> 00:20:16.100
Is this the time for you to watch "Enjoy Saturday?" Did you stop studying? Next year you're a junior in high school.

192
00:20:16.100 --> 00:20:17.980
Who do you take after that you're like this?

193
00:20:17.980 --> 00:20:22.110
Oh my! Why is that my fault? Why is that my fault?!

194
00:20:22.110 --> 00:20:26.840
If he resembled me, he would be first place in the nation! He takes after you!

195
00:20:28.040 --> 00:20:30.600
What did you say? Say it again.

196
00:20:30.600 --> 00:20:33.460
What about my brain? What about my brain?!

197
00:20:33.460 --> 00:20:38.410
Truthfully, you didn't even graduate high school.

198
00:20:43.060 --> 00:20:46.130
We decided not to say that in front of the kids!

199
00:20:46.130 --> 00:20:49.760
You said it first to me!

200
00:21:03.170 --> 00:21:05.330
Get out, you!

201
00:21:05.330 --> 00:21:09.540
<i>- Get out, you punk!
 - Why are you doing that to this kid?</i>

202
00:21:18.670 --> 00:21:23.730
Will you order? We have delicious beef cutlet.

203
00:21:25.350 --> 00:21:26.630
Give us four pork cutlets.

204
00:21:26.630 --> 00:21:28.350
Father, I will order beef cutlet.

205
00:21:28.350 --> 00:21:29.480
I will order hamburger steak.

206
00:21:29.480 --> 00:21:31.130
But this place has delicious pork cutlets.

207
00:21:31.130 --> 00:21:32.500
- Beef.
 - Hamburger.

208
00:21:32.500 --> 00:21:36.270
Give us two pork cutlet, one beef cutlet, one hamburger <i>skate...</i>

209
00:21:36.270 --> 00:21:40.770
...one hamburger <i>state</i>, I mean, one hamburger <i>steak</i>.

210
00:21:40.770 --> 00:21:43.100
Will you have rice or bread?

211
00:21:43.100 --> 00:21:44.040
Rice.

212
00:21:44.040 --> 00:21:46.810
I'll have the same thing.

213
00:22:17.410 --> 00:22:21.960
As a family we are having a sweet dinner out.

214
00:22:21.960 --> 00:22:26.160
There's probably no family that is more harmonious than ours in the world.

215
00:22:26.160 --> 00:22:27.890
Isn't that so, Jeong Bong?

216
00:22:27.890 --> 00:22:30.520
Yes, Father, eat a lot too.

217
00:22:30.520 --> 00:22:33.160
I am full just seeing

218
00:22:33.160 --> 00:22:37.810
my kids and my Mi Ran eating deliciously.

219
00:22:37.810 --> 00:22:41.060
Jeong Hwan, do you want to eat more hamburger steak? Do you want me to order one more?

220
00:22:41.060 --> 00:22:43.350
I already ordered more.

221
00:22:43.350 --> 00:22:47.910
Why do you talk so much? You're spitting saliva. Be quiet.

222
00:22:47.910 --> 00:22:49.710
I understand.

223
00:22:53.370 --> 00:22:56.350
Why, why? Why?

224
00:23:21.170 --> 00:23:23.320
I'll take a picture.

225
00:23:23.320 --> 00:23:26.620
- Ah, yes. Thank you. 
 - No, it's okay.

226
00:23:26.620 --> 00:23:30.310
Take it. Let's take one together. Hurry up and take it, please.

227
00:23:30.310 --> 00:23:31.540
I don't want to.

228
00:23:31.540 --> 00:23:35.680
Jeong Hwan, let's take one photo. Jeong Bong, eat after we take one.

229
00:23:35.680 --> 00:23:39.050
When will we come here again? Jeong Hwan, you can eat after taking a picture.

230
00:23:39.050 --> 00:23:40.650
Let go of the fork.

231
00:23:40.660 --> 00:23:44.650
Honey, you're extremely pretty today. Hurry up and look there. He's waiting.

232
00:23:44.650 --> 00:23:47.880
Today is a good day so let's take one picture. He's waiting. Look there. Smile. Smile.

233
00:23:47.880 --> 00:23:52.840
Smile. Smile! Let's smile! Pork cutlet.

234
00:23:52.840 --> 00:23:55.940
<i>One, two, three!</i>

235
00:23:58.350 --> 00:24:06.650
♫ <i>Every day with you </i> ♫

236
00:24:06.700 --> 00:24:10.170
<i>Don't Sleep Study Room</i>

237
00:24:30.150 --> 00:24:31.790
Study, you bastard.

238
00:24:55.750 --> 00:25:02.350
<i>The only thing I can give you is candy.</i>
 (Sa-rang = love, she changed it to Sa-tang = candy)

239
00:25:12.080 --> 00:25:18.660
♫<i> Why do the birds fly? </i>♫ (Song: "The Only Thing I can Give You is Love" by Byun Jin Seob)

240
00:25:18.660 --> 00:25:24.300
♫<i> Why does the wind blow? </i>♫

241
00:25:24.350 --> 00:25:30.290
♫ <i> Love is still the only thing </i> ♫

242
00:25:30.350 --> 00:25:36.750
♫ <i> which is everything my heart can carry</i> ♫

243
00:25:39.150 --> 00:25:49.050
♫<i> It's still only love. It's still only love.</i>♫

244
00:25:49.060 --> 00:25:55.230
Jeong Hwan, I bought Italiano.

245
00:25:55.230 --> 00:26:00.890
The luxurious ice cream, Italiano. Hurry up and let's eat it together.

246
00:26:01.910 --> 00:26:03.490
Hey, Kim Jeong Hwan.

247
00:26:05.740 --> 00:26:09.770
Then I'll put it on top of the table. Come out and eat it.

248
00:26:27.550 --> 00:26:30.860
Big Son, let's eat ice cream with Dad.

249
00:26:32.050 --> 00:26:35.790
Hey, Oldest Son, you don't want to eat ice cream with dad?

250
00:26:38.050 --> 00:26:41.460
Then, I'll leave it in the kitchen. Come out and eat it.

251
00:26:47.330 --> 00:26:50.670
<i>Today, at the finals of the 7th Professional Baduk Players' Championship</i>

252
00:26:50.670 --> 00:26:55.230
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan was taken over by rookie Park Joon Hyeong.</i>

253
00:26:55.230 --> 00:26:58.460
<i>From the first phase of the finals, rookie Park went against Choi Taek 6-dan, and</i>

254
00:26:58.460 --> 00:27:02.880
<i>scored a decisive victory after only 123 moves when Choi conceded his loss.</i>

255
00:27:02.880 --> 00:27:06.940
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan, from the beginning of the finals to the end</i>

256
00:27:06.940 --> 00:27:10.700
<i>was led around the game, and finally gave up exhausted.</i>,

257
00:27:10.700 --> 00:27:13.480
<i>Choi Taek has exhibited weakness against new players in the past, and he</i>

258
00:27:13.480 --> 00:27:16.970
<i>again bowed his head to his jinx.</i>

259
00:27:16.970 --> 00:27:22.180
<i>People are worried that Choi Taek 6-dan may fall into a slump.</i>

260
00:27:22.180 --> 00:27:24.700
Hey, Dong Ryong, today, Taek...

261
00:27:43.970 --> 00:27:45.310
Where are you going, Mom?

262
00:27:45.310 --> 00:27:47.840
Yeah, I'm going to take some kimchi pancakes to Taek's house.

263
00:27:47.840 --> 00:27:53.000
They said that he lost today. Don't say anything to him. I feel sorry for him.

264
00:27:54.690 --> 00:27:56.880
What again? Where are you going again?

265
00:27:56.880 --> 00:27:59.240
Well, to the front over here for a moment.

266
00:27:59.240 --> 00:28:01.940
- Aren't you hungry? 
 - I'm okay.

267
00:28:07.220 --> 00:28:09.150
What time is it right now?

268
00:28:10.990 --> 00:28:13.510
You didn't give Haeng Kook (their dog) food today, right?

269
00:28:13.510 --> 00:28:15.240
Hurry up and feed him.

270
00:28:16.130 --> 00:28:18.330
Should I do it at my age? (imitating the comedy he just saw on TV)

271
00:28:19.220 --> 00:28:20.670
Then at this age, should I do it?

272
00:28:22.360 --> 00:28:25.900
Aigoo, I'm embarrassed.

273
00:28:27.570 --> 00:28:32.130
Aigoo, President Kim!

274
00:28:34.650 --> 00:28:36.750
Where are you going?

275
00:28:36.750 --> 00:28:38.200
To the restroom.

276
00:28:38.200 --> 00:28:41.170
- Give Haeng Kook food. 
 - Yes.

277
00:28:59.720 --> 00:29:04.320
Haeng Kook. Ah, you scared me.

278
00:29:04.320 --> 00:29:06.090
Make some noise when you walk.

279
00:29:06.090 --> 00:29:08.210
Why don't you?

280
00:29:09.010 --> 00:29:10.780
Where are you coming from?

281
00:29:11.800 --> 00:29:14.620
From the study room, so I can study.

282
00:29:16.030 --> 00:29:19.780
You're lying. You weren't digging a grave?

283
00:29:20.630 --> 00:29:22.360
Was it a frozen corpse?

284
00:29:24.070 --> 00:29:26.820
Aigoo, how old are you.

285
00:29:26.820 --> 00:29:28.700
At this time of night, you eat ice cream.

286
00:29:28.700 --> 00:29:30.700
Ah! You scared me!

287
00:29:31.300 --> 00:29:33.770
What's wrong with him?

288
00:29:33.770 --> 00:29:36.690
Deok Seon, do you have pencil lead?

289
00:29:39.200 --> 00:29:40.990
Follow me, Seon Woo.

290
00:30:40.150 --> 00:30:41.480
Are you sleeping?

291
00:30:42.930 --> 00:30:45.560
It's kimchi pancake. Kimchi pancake.

292
00:30:45.560 --> 00:30:47.230
Is Taek sleeping?

293
00:30:48.340 --> 00:30:50.410
Let's just act like we don't know.

294
00:30:53.140 --> 00:30:55.530
He's having a harder time than before.

295
00:30:56.510 --> 00:31:01.250
You should not worry about it either. It would burden the child if he knows.

296
00:31:01.250 --> 00:31:03.680
Act like you don't know. Like you don't know. I'm leaving.

297
00:31:04.670 --> 00:31:07.140
Eat the kimchi pancake. Kimchi pancake.

298
00:32:17.100 --> 00:32:21.500
<i>Italiano</i>

299
00:33:27.840 --> 00:33:30.020
Jin Joo, eat.

300
00:33:34.040 --> 00:33:36.640
Mom, we start today, right?

301
00:33:36.640 --> 00:33:42.140
Yes, Jeong Bong's mom is being very generous.

302
00:33:44.810 --> 00:33:48.160
I don't want to! I said I don't to get tutoring from Unni!

303
00:33:48.160 --> 00:33:50.280
Wife, are there no cockles?

304
00:33:50.280 --> 00:33:51.710
Be quiet. Just eat it.

305
00:33:51.710 --> 00:33:56.020
Girl, just do it knowing you're lucky. At least do it for your Unni's sake.

306
00:33:56.020 --> 00:33:58.600
I don't want to, really!

307
00:33:58.600 --> 00:34:02.490
She's going to tutor Hyung Jeong Hwan, but she's including you as a bonus.

308
00:34:02.490 --> 00:34:04.050
You, be quiet.

309
00:34:04.050 --> 00:34:06.060
Don't you understand, girl?

310
00:34:06.060 --> 00:34:08.900
Isn't Jeong Bong's mother paying your unni for tutoring so she can have some money?

311
00:34:08.900 --> 00:34:12.950
Does Jeong Hwan even need tutoring? The only person who needs tutoring in this neighborhood is you!

312
00:34:12.950 --> 00:34:14.210
There's also Hyung Dong Ryong, too.

313
00:34:14.210 --> 00:34:17.950
Dong Ryong's father is a teacher so why does he need tutoring?

314
00:34:17.950 --> 00:34:21.500
Anyway, we start today so don't say anything and just study.

315
00:34:21.500 --> 00:34:24.470
Don't think her as an older sister, but as a teacher!

316
00:34:24.470 --> 00:34:26.710
I'm not going to do it. I'm really not going to do it.

317
00:34:26.710 --> 00:34:30.340
You crazy... If you don't, it's your loss, girl.

318
00:34:30.340 --> 00:34:35.120
I heard that the second and first place in class, Jeong Hwan and Seon Woo are going to do it too.

319
00:34:35.120 --> 00:34:38.000
Why are you still being stubborn about being tutored?

320
00:34:38.000 --> 00:34:40.980
Why are you uselessly being stubborn? Just do as  you are told.

321
00:34:40.980 --> 00:34:42.350
If your mom tells you to do it, just do it.

322
00:34:42.350 --> 00:34:46.400
<i>I heard that Seon Woo is also coming... Seon Woo is also coming...</i>

323
00:35:02.540 --> 00:35:06.060
♫<i> When the phone rings </i>♫
 (Song: Yoo Jae Ha's "Our Love")

324
00:35:06.060 --> 00:35:09.510
♫<i> and I pick up the phone </i>♫

325
00:35:09.510 --> 00:35:14.490
♫<i> I hear your voice </i>♫

326
00:35:17.040 --> 00:35:20.620
♫ <i>I cannot control</i> ♫

327
00:35:20.620 --> 00:35:24.130
♫ <i>my desire to see you</i> ♫

328
00:35:24.130 --> 00:35:29.910
♫ <i>so I bravely called you</i> ♫

329
00:35:31.440 --> 00:35:35.100
♫ <i>Mr. Sun smiles</i> ♫

330
00:35:35.100 --> 00:35:38.740
♫ <i>Mr. Moon smiles</i> ♫

331
00:35:38.740 --> 00:35:45.890
♫<i> I feel like they are watching over our love </i>♫

332
00:35:45.890 --> 00:35:49.470
♫ <i>With your heart, try feeling it</i> ♫

333
00:35:50.490 --> 00:35:52.010
Hyung.

334
00:35:52.800 --> 00:35:59.680
♫ <i>How much of me is in your heart</i> ♫

335
00:36:00.300 --> 00:36:07.070
♫ <i>Tell me with those lips</i> ♫

336
00:36:07.070 --> 00:36:13.260
♫<i> That you loved me since a long time ago </i>♫

337
00:36:14.520 --> 00:36:18.110
♫ <i>With your heart</i> ♫

338
00:36:18.110 --> 00:36:21.760
It's cold! 
 ♫ <i>Try feeling it</i> ♫

339
00:36:21.760 --> 00:36:28.540
♫ <i>How much of me is in your heart</i> ♫

340
00:36:28.540 --> 00:36:31.580
♫ <i>Listen to what I'm saying</i> ♫

341
00:36:31.580 --> 00:36:33.520
Do you want to have juice?

342
00:36:33.520 --> 00:36:35.170
You drink it.

343
00:36:41.130 --> 00:36:45.240
You hurry up and get dressed, too. The kids are coming to be tutored.

344
00:36:45.240 --> 00:36:48.470
Don't bother them and let's go out.

345
00:36:51.580 --> 00:36:54.170
I said let's go out.

346
00:36:54.770 --> 00:36:59.060
Go out alone. I want to stay here.

347
00:37:09.950 --> 00:37:13.830
What about Jeong Bong's father? He usually isn't able to leave you alone.

348
00:37:13.830 --> 00:37:16.510
I don't know. He's mad about something.

349
00:37:16.510 --> 00:37:19.200
I am married to a child.

350
00:37:19.200 --> 00:37:20.620
Hurry up and come here. Let's have a drink.

351
00:37:20.620 --> 00:37:24.510
Aigoo, why are we drinking in the daytime? I'm scared that a stranger might see.

352
00:37:24.510 --> 00:37:27.630
Where is a stranger? We all know everyone.

353
00:37:27.630 --> 00:37:28.880
What about Bo Ra's father?

354
00:37:28.880 --> 00:37:31.940
You both should have come out so we can have a daytime drink.

355
00:37:31.940 --> 00:37:34.800
I don't know. He left since the morning to meet his friends.

356
00:37:34.800 --> 00:37:38.490
Aigoo. On this kind of day, how nice would it be

357
00:37:38.490 --> 00:37:42.800
if he were to go to the spa with No Eul and help out at home. He only thinks about himself.

358
00:37:42.800 --> 00:37:45.020
How nice it is that he doesn't bother his wife.

359
00:37:45.020 --> 00:37:48.330
Aigoo, Hyung-nim, you're speaking like a pampered lady.

360
00:37:48.330 --> 00:37:51.610
If Bo Ra's father is as half as good as Jeong Bong's father, I would carry him on my back all the time.

361
00:37:51.610 --> 00:37:54.380
I would serve him like my lord.

362
00:37:54.380 --> 00:37:56.270
It's only appealing for one or two days.

363
00:37:56.270 --> 00:37:59.500
It would be nice if he met his friends and went out on the weekends.

364
00:37:59.500 --> 00:38:04.170
He always follows me around in the house. It's so sickening.

365
00:38:04.170 --> 00:38:07.110
You two really don't have manners.

366
00:38:07.110 --> 00:38:09.590
Are you teasing me because I'm a widow?

367
00:38:09.590 --> 00:38:13.710
Are you bragging that you have a husband?

368
00:38:13.710 --> 00:38:15.300
Your destiny is the best.

369
00:38:15.300 --> 00:38:17.620
Aigoo. You almost deceived me.

370
00:38:17.620 --> 00:38:20.550
I almost believed you.

371
00:38:20.550 --> 00:38:24.570
- Then marry Taek's father. It's fate that you two live in the same alley.

372
00:38:24.570 --> 00:38:27.470
What are you saying? Are you crazy, really?

373
00:38:27.470 --> 00:38:30.530
What's wrong with that?

374
00:38:30.530 --> 00:38:34.340
Oh my. It must be destiny. It's Taek's dad.

375
00:38:39.250 --> 00:38:43.600
Anyway, I might as well live with a rock than with that guy.

376
00:38:43.600 --> 00:38:46.140
But he has a lot of money.

377
00:38:46.140 --> 00:38:49.350
We should fix Seon Yeong's fortune (help her remarry well) at a late age.

378
00:38:49.350 --> 00:38:53.360
What if he has a lot of money? He doesn't speak two words a day.

379
00:38:53.360 --> 00:38:56.170
Must I serve religious or scholarly penance throughout my twilight years?

380
00:38:56.170 --> 00:39:00.270
Even though I can live with a person without money, I can't live with a boring person.

381
00:39:00.270 --> 00:39:01.700
Then how about my husband?

382
00:39:01.700 --> 00:39:04.710
Forget it. You can keep him.

383
00:39:04.710 --> 00:39:08.380
I was going to fetch the plate from your home.

384
00:39:08.380 --> 00:39:10.370
It was not far.

385
00:39:10.370 --> 00:39:12.610
Is Taek alright?

386
00:39:12.610 --> 00:39:14.320
Well, he is.

387
00:39:14.320 --> 00:39:16.770
Just act like you don't know. That's the best.

388
00:39:16.770 --> 00:39:17.820
Yes.

389
00:39:17.820 --> 00:39:21.110
Is there a law that Taek has to win in every baduk competition? There are times he can lose.

390
00:39:21.110 --> 00:39:24.180
We won't say anything to him when we see him.

391
00:39:24.180 --> 00:39:27.630
But the alley is so quiet even though it's Sunday. Where are the kids?

392
00:39:27.630 --> 00:39:30.690
Ah... The kids are getting tutored today by Bo Ra.

393
00:39:30.690 --> 00:39:36.670
- What? 
 -The kids are seniors in high school now, so they're going to get tutoring from Bo Ra.

394
00:39:36.670 --> 00:39:39.850
Our Big Hyung-nim was quite generous this time.

395
00:39:39.850 --> 00:39:41.950
Isn't that tutoring illegal?

396
00:39:41.950 --> 00:39:45.550
Why is it illegal when we're doing it among ourselves? Who is there to report?

397
00:39:46.640 --> 00:39:48.690
Are you going to report us?

398
00:39:48.690 --> 00:39:50.240
Aigoo, have a drink.

399
00:39:50.240 --> 00:39:52.270
- No, no. you drink it. 
 - No, no!

400
00:39:52.270 --> 00:39:55.390
A drink! One drink!

401
00:40:04.700 --> 00:40:06.610
Are you here, too?

402
00:40:07.310 --> 00:40:08.780
Yes.

403
00:40:09.260 --> 00:40:11.300
But your father is a teacher.

404
00:40:13.680 --> 00:40:18.260
What if he reports us to the Education Office? Did you tell your dad?

405
00:40:18.260 --> 00:40:21.570
My dad is busy. My mom signed me up for this.

406
00:40:21.570 --> 00:40:24.190
Why is your dad busy when it's Sunday?

407
00:40:25.200 --> 00:40:26.820
My dad

408
00:40:27.750 --> 00:40:29.850
is tutoring.

409
00:40:40.880 --> 00:40:46.900
You think I'm a chemistry teacher, right? That's bullsh*t!

410
00:40:46.900 --> 00:40:48.560
I am

411
00:40:50.010 --> 00:40:51.790
not a chemistry teacher but what?

412
00:40:51.790 --> 00:40:53.450
Music teacher!

413
00:40:53.450 --> 00:40:56.590
Okay buddy, bingo! So then let's have some music.

414
00:40:56.590 --> 00:40:58.470
Your Highnesses, shall we hear it?

415
00:40:58.470 --> 00:41:01.270
We'll start with the periodic elements table.

416
00:41:01.270 --> 00:41:04.940
One, two, one, two, three, four!

417
00:41:05.310 --> 00:41:08.560
The Dean of Students— I mean your father

418
00:41:08.560 --> 00:41:11.430
is a chemistry teacher, but he's also teaching math?

419
00:41:13.100 --> 00:41:16.800
His original major is math. It's a twist, right?

420
00:41:17.430 --> 00:41:19.650
Wow.

421
00:41:19.650 --> 00:41:24.730
Quadratic equation. One, two! One! Two! Three! Four!

422
00:41:24.730 --> 00:41:28.340
E A E  for minus

423
00:41:28.340 --> 00:41:31.930
B plus minus root

424
00:41:31.930 --> 00:41:35.510
B squared minus

425
00:41:35.510 --> 00:41:37.670
----------the radical equation.

426
00:41:37.670 --> 00:41:39.650
It's all memorized!

427
00:41:39.650 --> 00:41:42.730
You bastards.

428
00:41:42.730 --> 00:41:44.720
Did you bring your math books?

429
00:42:04.030 --> 00:42:05.760
What is this?

430
00:42:05.760 --> 00:42:07.340
She only looked at the set theory.

431
00:42:07.340 --> 00:42:09.750
For sets I'm the best in my class.

432
00:42:09.750 --> 00:42:11.330
Eyy -- you must be proud.

433
00:42:18.580 --> 00:42:20.910
Why is this book like this? Why is it so wrinkly?

434
00:42:20.910 --> 00:42:24.190
Don't touch that. It's Dong Ryong's saliva.

435
00:42:39.550 --> 00:42:41.840
Let's give up math.

436
00:42:42.900 --> 00:42:46.090
Physics. Let's test your physics.

437
00:42:46.090 --> 00:42:50.460
With very easy problems. Seventh grade problems.

438
00:42:50.460 --> 00:42:53.730
You know that F=ma, right?

439
00:42:57.370 --> 00:43:00.000
Jeong Hwan's mass is 70 kg.

440
00:43:00.000 --> 00:43:05.930
Hits Seon Woo with Newton's force of 20.  How much is the acceleration?

441
00:43:07.980 --> 00:43:10.220
How did you bear that?

442
00:43:10.220 --> 00:43:12.570
It must have hurt.

443
00:43:14.980 --> 00:43:16.570
You endured it well.

444
00:43:17.190 --> 00:43:19.190
It's fine that you didn't get hurt.

445
00:43:32.260 --> 00:43:34.000
Juice.

446
00:43:35.410 --> 00:43:36.900
Enjoy.

447
00:43:40.180 --> 00:43:41.930
Thanks, Oppa.

448
00:43:44.190 --> 00:43:46.620
You are welcome. My pleasure.

449
00:43:51.720 --> 00:43:54.220
Hyung. Where are you going?

450
00:43:54.220 --> 00:43:56.120
To Taek's.

451
00:43:57.230 --> 00:43:58.850
I need to ask him about this.

452
00:43:58.850 --> 00:44:03.060
Taek isn't here. He went to the baduk academy. We're not able to see him these days either.

453
00:44:27.240 --> 00:44:30.480
Why are you here on Sunday?

454
00:44:30.480 --> 00:44:34.090
Taek, you're 6-dan now. <i>(Professonal rank in baduk)</i> Shouldn't you relax on a Sunday?

455
00:44:34.090 --> 00:44:36.430
To him this is resting.

456
00:44:39.100 --> 00:44:44.220
How can you win every day? You could lose sometimes.

457
00:44:44.220 --> 00:44:46.850
Losing is also experience, they say.

458
00:44:46.850 --> 00:44:52.480
Master Choi, think of it as a good experience and forget it.

459
00:44:54.100 --> 00:44:59.290
Still, he's still in first place for his winning rate.

460
00:45:00.580 --> 00:45:05.400
It's okay, it's okay. You don't need to worry about it.

461
00:45:05.400 --> 00:45:08.880
Other people lose twenty or thirty  times a year.

462
00:45:10.000 --> 00:45:12.360
If you win 70% of the time,

463
00:45:12.360 --> 00:45:16.710
aigoo, that is great too.

464
00:45:16.710 --> 00:45:20.530
Hey! What's with you? You never come on Sundays.

465
00:45:20.530 --> 00:45:23.440
I came here to comfort our Taek.

466
00:45:25.850 --> 00:45:27.660
You're okay, right?

467
00:45:28.720 --> 00:45:32.810
Of course. How can the great Taek win all the time?

468
00:45:32.810 --> 00:45:37.480
And there's still the big competition left. It's okay.

469
00:45:45.720 --> 00:45:47.890
I'm worried about Taek.

470
00:45:47.890 --> 00:45:48.770
That's right.

471
00:45:48.770 --> 00:45:51.950
I worry more about your lives!

472
00:45:51.950 --> 00:45:55.790
I thought that at least you were good at English.

473
00:45:57.070 --> 00:46:00.090
Kids, English is memorization. Just memorize it.

474
00:46:00.090 --> 00:46:03.700
Just think of them all as idiomatic expressions and memorize it. Understand?

475
00:46:04.930 --> 00:46:09.580
Do you even have any words you know? Do you even have any idiomatic expressions you memorized?

476
00:46:09.580 --> 00:46:13.310
- We do. Who do you see me as? 
 - What?

477
00:46:13.310 --> 00:46:15.480
I, my, me, mine.

478
00:46:16.160 --> 00:46:17.910
You, you, your, you're.

479
00:46:17.910 --> 00:46:20.240
- That's what you learned in seventh grade. 
 - He, his, him, he's.

480
00:46:20.240 --> 00:46:21.750
I'm going crazy.

481
00:46:21.750 --> 00:46:23.670
She, her, her, her's!

482
00:46:23.670 --> 00:46:26.130
We, our, us, ours.

483
00:46:27.020 --> 00:46:29.270
Noona, we also know how to do this in German.

484
00:46:29.300 --> 00:46:33.600
Der, des, dem, dem, die, der, der, die, das, dem, das, die, der, dem, die. <i>(T/N: Definite articles in German)</i>

485
00:46:35.070 --> 00:46:38.490
You didn't forget that you have to go to Deok Seon's school tomorrow, right?

486
00:46:38.490 --> 00:46:43.620
I don't even know when I'm going to finish working at the bank. You go alone.

487
00:46:43.620 --> 00:46:48.160
They said both of us have to come. It's the first college counseling. How can I go alone?

488
00:46:48.160 --> 00:46:51.610
I understand. Just say one verse. I'm going.

489
00:46:51.610 --> 00:46:54.870
- Good bye.
 - Yes.

490
00:46:54.870 --> 00:46:58.080
Don't gossip with people after work

491
00:46:58.080 --> 00:47:01.580
and call home when you finish work. Why don't you call more often?

492
00:47:01.580 --> 00:47:04.540
Look at Jeong Bong's father. He calls from his work once every hour.

493
00:47:04.540 --> 00:47:08.120
- Other husbands— 
 - I understand. Just say one verse, I said.

494
00:47:08.120 --> 00:47:13.980
Am I your child? Whenever you talk you try to chew me up.

495
00:47:13.980 --> 00:47:16.500
Just quietly— Oh my.

496
00:47:19.540 --> 00:47:21.440
Oh, Taek ...

497
00:47:21.440 --> 00:47:23.190
He's having a difficult time right now.

498
00:47:23.190 --> 00:47:26.260
Don't uselessly talk about the competition. Be careful of your trap.

499
00:47:26.260 --> 00:47:29.430
To your heaven-like husband, what's with the trap?  A trap.  I ought to ...

500
00:47:29.430 --> 00:47:32.280
Master Choi, hello.

501
00:47:35.590 --> 00:47:39.070
Well, here, drink this.

502
00:47:39.070 --> 00:47:40.910
Drink this.

503
00:47:40.910 --> 00:47:46.120
And bring your father and eat dinner with us.

504
00:47:46.120 --> 00:47:51.280
Today I made beef and seaweed soup.  Do you like seaweed soup?

505
00:47:51.280 --> 00:47:55.850
I'm okay. Then...

506
00:47:55.850 --> 00:47:59.020
Okay...

507
00:47:59.020 --> 00:48:03.200
Good bye. Go in.

508
00:48:03.200 --> 00:48:06.570
He looks really tired.

509
00:48:06.570 --> 00:48:09.500
Did you give your common sense to the neighbor's dog, Haeng Gook?

510
00:48:09.500 --> 00:48:13.020
Did you just tell a child who lost a competition to eat seaweed soup? <i>(Because seaweed is slippery, it's like letting success slip away.)</i>

511
00:48:13.020 --> 00:48:19.940
Oh my. Right. What should I do? I forgot. What should I do?

512
00:48:19.940 --> 00:48:22.680
Hurry up and apologize.

513
00:48:34.450 --> 00:48:36.300
Are you coming now?

514
00:48:38.860 --> 00:48:40.900
What about dinner?

515
00:48:40.900 --> 00:48:42.390
I ate.

516
00:48:43.360 --> 00:48:44.700
Taek,

517
00:48:46.110 --> 00:48:48.370
cheer up. Okay?

518
00:48:49.510 --> 00:48:50.760
Yes.

519
00:49:03.480 --> 00:49:04.840
What about Dad?

520
00:49:05.420 --> 00:49:07.340
He said that he's not going to eat.

521
00:49:11.920 --> 00:49:13.400
Wait.

522
00:49:20.100 --> 00:49:21.820
Eat.

523
00:49:23.860 --> 00:49:26.510
The soup is getting cold.

524
00:49:33.840 --> 00:49:37.620
What is he mad about again?

525
00:49:39.800 --> 00:49:41.540
Where are you going? You're not going to eat dinner?

526
00:49:41.540 --> 00:49:43.630
To Taek's room. I'm going to eat with the kids.

527
00:49:43.630 --> 00:49:46.090
Don't bother Taek and hurry back home!

528
00:49:46.090 --> 00:49:47.490
Yes!

529
00:49:51.390 --> 00:49:52.800
Eat.

530
00:49:59.250 --> 00:50:01.420
Hey! Eat.

531
00:50:01.420 --> 00:50:02.620
Yeah.

532
00:50:03.930 --> 00:50:08.300
Hey, she is Kim Hye Soo, right?

533
00:50:08.300 --> 00:50:12.410
Wow, she is beautiful. She is beautiful.

534
00:50:12.410 --> 00:50:15.250
Is she about twenty-two or twenty-three years old?

535
00:50:15.250 --> 00:50:17.620
Nineteen. She's nineteen years old. She's younger than Bo Ra Noona.

536
00:50:17.620 --> 00:50:19.880
Oh my. Nineteen?

537
00:50:19.880 --> 00:50:24.550
Oh my. But what kind of nineteen year old is so good at acting?

538
00:50:24.550 --> 00:50:30.360
Just look at that face.  It looks like  a high class person.

539
00:50:30.970 --> 00:50:34.720
Aigoo. Are there people that don't look like that at age nineteen?

540
00:50:34.720 --> 00:50:37.800
I was that pretty when I was nineteen years old.

541
00:50:37.800 --> 00:50:41.380
What nonsense are you saying?

542
00:50:41.380 --> 00:50:45.370
I met you when you were eighteen years old. That time you were really

543
00:50:45.370 --> 00:50:47.680
healthy.

544
00:50:47.680 --> 00:50:50.190
Then was the person I met not Il Hwa <i> (one flower)</i> but Ihwa <i> (plum blossum)?</i>

545
00:50:50.190 --> 00:50:52.950
Aigoo, do you know how you were then?

546
00:50:52.950 --> 00:50:55.620
Your face was filled with acne.

547
00:50:55.620 --> 00:50:59.410
Aigoo, I met you because I was me.

548
00:50:59.410 --> 00:51:05.560
Oh my. What is 'you' to your husband? To your heaven-like husband?

549
00:51:05.560 --> 00:51:08.120
Anyway this unlearned speck of dust.

550
00:51:08.120 --> 00:51:12.730
Are you sitting and sound heaven-like.  More like you farted.

551
00:51:14.500 --> 00:51:21.050
Farted?  Just where do you come off talking like that?

552
00:51:22.570 --> 00:51:25.300
You girl, where are you going now not eating dinner?

553
00:51:25.300 --> 00:51:26.190
To Taek's room.

554
00:51:26.190 --> 00:51:28.050
- Don't go! 
 - Don't go!

555
00:51:28.050 --> 00:51:30.700
Do you know how chaotic it is because Taek has fallen into a slump?

556
00:51:30.700 --> 00:51:33.000
Don't bother him and stay in the house.

557
00:51:33.000 --> 00:51:35.730
Even the adults are being careful about Taek's feelings.

558
00:51:39.190 --> 00:51:40.620
Mom, I'm going out!

559
00:51:40.620 --> 00:51:42.120
Dinner is ready. Where are you going?

560
00:51:42.120 --> 00:51:44.220
I'm going to eat with the kids in Taek's room!

561
00:51:44.220 --> 00:51:46.870
Seon Woo! Seon Woo!

562
00:51:46.870 --> 00:51:49.950
Don't say anything to Taek.

563
00:51:49.950 --> 00:51:53.580
He... He's going to do it...

564
00:51:53.580 --> 00:51:57.400
<i>Taek. Tae—</i>

565
00:51:57.400 --> 00:51:58.980
<i>I'm washing up.</i>

566
00:51:58.980 --> 00:52:00.430
Okay.

567
00:52:30.410 --> 00:52:31.790
Ahjussi, is Taek here?

568
00:52:31.790 --> 00:52:34.050
Yeah, he came. But these days Taek's condition—

569
00:52:34.050 --> 00:52:37.530
Taek! Hyung-nim is here!

570
00:52:39.070 --> 00:52:41.330
- Go Gil Dong Ahjussi! 
 - Hello!

571
00:52:41.330 --> 00:52:42.700
Is Hee Dong here?

572
00:52:42.700 --> 00:52:44.290
Yeah. But these days—

573
00:52:44.290 --> 00:52:46.150
You don't need an explanation.

574
00:52:46.150 --> 00:52:48.960
- Yeah, yeah, yeah! 
 - If your just taste it yourself

575
00:52:50.050 --> 00:52:51.620
I don't know, I don't know.

576
00:52:51.620 --> 00:52:55.670
- You have to know what you need to know. 
 -I don't know. 
 - I don't know either.

577
00:52:57.230 --> 00:52:58.090
Hello, Ahjussi.

578
00:52:58.090 --> 00:53:00.160
- Taek— 
 - He's here.

579
00:53:00.160 --> 00:53:02.000
He's been here since a while ago.

580
00:53:02.000 --> 00:53:05.950
Yes. Taek!

581
00:53:30.640 --> 00:53:33.680
Aiyoo. I heard that you totally lost.

582
00:53:33.680 --> 00:53:38.390
You did well, bastard. Do you think you'll be able to go around the neighborhood because of embarrassment?

583
00:53:38.390 --> 00:53:40.100
Taek, hi.

584
00:53:40.100 --> 00:53:43.260
I heard that Taek lost. Geez!

585
00:53:43.260 --> 00:53:45.100
Aigoo.

586
00:53:45.100 --> 00:53:46.590
Hey, I heard that you lost.

587
00:53:46.590 --> 00:53:50.030
That's right. The time came for you to lose.

588
00:53:50.030 --> 00:53:53.470
The timing was right to lose.

589
00:53:54.240 --> 00:53:55.280
It was a mistake.

590
00:53:55.280 --> 00:53:59.980
Mistake, my butt. How can a genius baduk player make a mistake?

591
00:53:59.980 --> 00:54:01.850
Then do I have to always win?

592
00:54:01.850 --> 00:54:03.150
You always have to win.

593
00:54:03.150 --> 00:54:07.440
You can't lose, you can't have a jinx, you can't have a slump. You can't poop—

594
00:54:07.440 --> 00:54:10.260
No, you can poop. Instead it must not stink.

595
00:54:14.530 --> 00:54:17.160
Hey, is it the time to laugh?

596
00:54:17.160 --> 00:54:20.680
Curse. Rather curse. Try it. Try doing it like this.

597
00:54:20.700 --> 00:54:23.000
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

598
00:54:24.390 --> 00:54:26.150
Seon Woo.

599
00:54:26.150 --> 00:54:28.290
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

600
00:54:28.290 --> 00:54:30.510
Hey, wow...

601
00:54:30.510 --> 00:54:33.280
- Try it.
 - Hurry up and try it.

602
00:54:35.770 --> 00:54:37.460
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

603
00:54:37.460 --> 00:54:40.780
Ah, really. Idiot, if your going to curse, do it properly.

604
00:54:40.780 --> 00:54:42.880
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

605
00:54:42.880 --> 00:54:47.610
It is. It is! It is!

606
00:54:47.610 --> 00:54:49.920
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

607
00:54:49.920 --> 00:54:51.920
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

608
00:54:51.920 --> 00:54:54.220
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

609
00:54:54.220 --> 00:54:58.290
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

610
00:54:58.290 --> 00:55:01.190
Like f***, it's f***ed up.

611
00:55:41.510 --> 00:55:43.860
<i>Deok Seon's personality is very bright.</i>

612
00:55:43.860 --> 00:55:47.960
She tries hard and she has great relationships with her friends.

613
00:55:47.960 --> 00:55:52.850
She has great relationships with her friends and has a great personality, but

614
00:55:55.620 --> 00:55:58.590
her grades this time are a bit...

615
00:56:16.150 --> 00:56:18.330
What are you doing? Hurry up and come!

616
00:56:19.830 --> 00:56:21.520
The rain is...

617
00:56:21.520 --> 00:56:30.310
Aigoo.

618
00:56:30.310 --> 00:56:30.910
Oh my.

619
00:56:30.910 --> 00:56:32.200
What are you doing not coming in?

620
00:56:32.200 --> 00:56:36.680
You could have helped me.

621
00:56:37.130 --> 00:56:39.010
Why is the rain so...

622
00:56:39.010 --> 00:56:40.980
Give us two kalguksu (knife noodles)!

623
00:56:40.980 --> 00:56:43.820
I'm going to eat soojaebee (dough soup).

624
00:56:43.820 --> 00:56:46.720
Ask me before ordering.

625
00:56:46.720 --> 00:56:51.280
What, ah. Yes, let's get  soojaebee. Soojaebee.

626
00:56:51.300 --> 00:56:55.000
Give us one soojaebee and one kalguksu.

627
00:56:55.870 --> 00:56:59.010
I told you that we should take care of Deok Seon's study beforehand.

628
00:56:59.010 --> 00:57:02.490
I said that even though we can't give her a tutor we should send her to an academy.

629
00:57:02.490 --> 00:57:05.910
Wife, we can slowly do it.

630
00:57:05.910 --> 00:57:10.170
There's still one year left, and

631
00:57:10.170 --> 00:57:16.170
I also am having a hard time. It's so hard living this white collar life.  Do you have any idea how hard it is?

632
00:57:16.170 --> 00:57:19.820
And I see that wives take care of children's academics themselves in other families.

633
00:57:19.820 --> 00:57:24.330
If you took care of it, would Deok Seon be in that state?

634
00:57:24.330 --> 00:57:25.910
Oh my.

635
00:57:25.910 --> 00:57:30.350
Is it my fault? Is it my fault that Deok Seon is 999th place in the school?

636
00:57:30.350 --> 00:57:34.740
Do you think it's easy raising three on a pittance?

637
00:57:34.740 --> 00:57:39.070
If I had money, do you think I'd leave my child like that?

638
00:57:39.070 --> 00:57:44.030
Aigoo... Really, my fate...

639
00:57:44.030 --> 00:57:48.810
Oh my... What is wrong with your fate?

640
00:57:48.810 --> 00:57:51.620
Am I some kind of crazy who gambles away the house?

641
00:57:51.620 --> 00:57:56.660
Did I cheat on you and give you a hard time? Did I always drink alcohol and beat you up?

642
00:57:56.700 --> 00:58:00.400
Forget it. Stop it. So noisy.

643
00:58:01.480 --> 00:58:03.390
Let's just eat kalguksu.

644
00:58:11.200 --> 00:58:15.250
She married a Chinese person.

645
00:58:15.250 --> 00:58:18.200
Jiao Jumin.

646
00:58:42.820 --> 00:58:45.380
Oh, something is stuck in my teeth again.

647
00:58:58.360 --> 00:59:00.740
So dirty.

648
00:59:08.320 --> 00:59:10.880
Why is it raining so much?

649
00:59:22.840 --> 00:59:25.460
<i>Please make sure you do not switch your umbrella with someone else's</i>

650
00:59:28.430 --> 00:59:34.660
Aigoo, even if I can't change my husband, should I change my umbrella?

651
00:59:39.470 --> 00:59:43.600
Oh my. Where did my umbrella go?

652
00:59:43.600 --> 00:59:49.110
Aigoo, how can they take someone else's umbrella?

653
00:59:55.200 --> 00:59:59.690
Excuse me. Is there no owner for this umbrella?

654
00:59:59.690 --> 01:00:02.720
Whose is this?

655
01:00:06.810 --> 01:00:13.380
Aigoo, I think this umbrella's owner took the wrong one. It can't be helped.

656
01:00:17.200 --> 01:00:20.660
It's cold.

657
01:00:33.450 --> 01:00:36.840
That's right. My luck...

658
01:00:38.290 --> 01:00:40.640
What are you doing not coming?

659
01:01:02.250 --> 01:01:05.070
No matter how much other's stuff seems better,

660
01:01:05.070 --> 01:01:08.270
it's all in vain.

661
01:01:12.410 --> 01:01:14.920
What are you doing not holding my arm?

662
01:01:17.350 --> 01:01:18.630
Follow.

663
01:01:34.510 --> 01:01:38.230
Jeong Bong! Jeong Hwan! Eat some kimchi pancakes!

664
01:01:38.250 --> 01:01:39.950
<i>Yes!</i>

665
01:01:54.130 --> 01:01:56.610
Father, kimchi pancakes...

666
01:02:13.950 --> 01:02:18.590
Hey, Dong Ryong, for a few days my dad hasn't said anything.

667
01:02:18.590 --> 01:02:20.680
What do you think is the matter?

668
01:02:20.680 --> 01:02:24.390
It's probably because of you, or your brother, or your mom.

669
01:02:28.810 --> 01:02:31.120
What should I do?

670
01:02:34.610 --> 01:02:37.900
Your dad is the easiest person for whom you can relieve anger.

671
01:02:38.910 --> 01:02:40.410
Accept it.

672
01:02:40.410 --> 01:02:42.100
What?

673
01:03:15.250 --> 01:03:19.800
Is it Deok Seon? Deok Seon, I'm in the kitchen.

674
01:03:20.650 --> 01:03:24.720
Aigoo, President Seong!

675
01:03:30.480 --> 01:03:36.060
Aigoo, President Kim!

676
01:03:42.530 --> 01:03:44.360
This is very

677
01:03:44.360 --> 01:03:46.590
nice to meet you.

678
01:03:46.590 --> 01:03:48.600
Nice to meet you!

679
01:03:48.600 --> 01:03:53.590
Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

680
01:04:12.560 --> 01:04:17.720
I came here to get juice. I'm going to eat dinner with the kids.

681
01:04:31.450 --> 01:04:42.550
♫<i> The place where I can feel your breath <i>♫</i></i>

682
01:04:42.560 --> 01:04:48.670
♫<i> Catches and stays with my heart </i>♫

683
01:05:00.100 --> 01:05:03.750
Aigoo, lower the volume of the television. Do you like the television that much?

684
01:05:06.020 --> 01:05:13.530
♬ <i> Oh everything which I have beside me </i> ♬

685
01:05:14.350 --> 01:05:18.150
♬ <i> really gives me joy. </i> ♬

686
01:05:18.150 --> 01:05:22.750
It tastes so good. The flavor is perfect.

687
01:05:22.750 --> 01:05:29.270
<i>There is nothing more dull and pathetic as my room.</i>

688
01:05:29.270 --> 01:05:31.390
Does it taste good?

689
01:05:31.450 --> 01:05:39.950
♬ <i> Stay endlessly. </i> ♬

690
01:05:39.950 --> 01:05:48.450
♬ <i>I have scraped along each moment over the years</i> ♬

691
01:05:48.450 --> 01:05:58.250
♬ <i>  to the extent you were by my side. </i> ♬

692
01:05:59.680 --> 01:06:06.490
♬ <i>My dreaming will not end. </i> ♬

693
01:06:06.560 --> 01:06:12.040
♬ <i> Love will always be next to me.</i> ♬

694
01:06:12.050 --> 01:06:14.940
Since it's raining, should we drink some soju?

695
01:06:16.910 --> 01:06:23.610
♫<i> The places where your feet dwell </i>♫

696
01:06:25.220 --> 01:06:29.880
<i>There is nothing more dull and pathetic as my things.</i>

697
01:06:31.390 --> 01:06:37.840
<i>But another word for 'dull' and 'pathetic' can be 'familiar' and 'comfortable.'</i>

698
01:06:37.840 --> 01:06:43.210
<i>My familiar and comfortable things and people that were created through the passage of time</i>

699
01:06:43.210 --> 01:06:48.840
<i>sincerely know me, hug me, and comfort me.</i>

700
01:06:50.340 --> 01:06:53.540
<i>Although sometimes we don't want to see them because they are pathetic and dull,</i>

701
01:06:53.540 --> 01:06:57.760
<i>still those who can protect me are my people.</i>

702
01:06:58.790 --> 01:07:03.630
That is why we cannot help loving

703
01:07:03.630 --> 01:07:07.310
our comfortable and familiar people.

704
01:07:07.310 --> 01:07:09.540
We cannot help loving back.

705
01:07:09.540 --> 01:07:12.190
We cannot not love them.

706
01:07:12.190 --> 01:07:14.370
That jerk.

707
01:07:18.750 --> 01:07:21.680
Seon Woo, it's raining outside.

708
01:07:21.680 --> 01:07:24.500
I am raining.

709
01:07:26.160 --> 01:07:28.540
It's raining.

710
01:07:28.540 --> 01:07:30.120
Ah.

711
01:07:36.650 --> 01:07:40.270
Hey Taek, my hyung had that for one week.

712
01:07:40.270 --> 01:07:43.200
Try it and tell me so I can tell my hyung.

713
01:07:43.200 --> 01:07:44.990
Okay.

714
01:07:44.990 --> 01:07:47.560
Open the door!

715
01:07:47.560 --> 01:07:50.070
Spread something! Spread something!

716
01:07:54.320 --> 01:07:56.280
Hey!

717
01:07:59.410 --> 01:08:03.450
Hey! That. Over there!

718
01:08:14.370 --> 01:08:16.150
Is studying going well?

719
01:08:16.150 --> 01:08:19.640
Hey, do you think it'll go well? It's her first time studying in eighteen years.

720
01:08:19.640 --> 01:08:21.970
You be quiet.

721
01:08:21.970 --> 01:08:25.020
Deok Seon and I decided to just not do math.

722
01:08:26.460 --> 01:08:30.070
Eat with the spoon. Really...

723
01:08:30.950 --> 01:08:32.780
Still, English is worth trying.

724
01:08:32.780 --> 01:08:35.020
Me too. I'm good at idiomatic expressions.

725
01:08:35.020 --> 01:08:36.860
Cannot help, -ing.

726
01:08:36.860 --> 01:08:41.850
I can't not not do something. I can't help laughing. I cannot not laugh.

727
01:08:42.710 --> 01:08:45.200
You don't know these things, right?

728
01:08:49.430 --> 01:08:52.820
Hey, even if Taek starts studying from today, he would be way better than you both.

729
01:08:52.820 --> 01:08:54.910
Hey, Taek, tell me again how to do it.

730
01:08:54.910 --> 01:08:57.370
Kids! Come for a moment!

731
01:08:57.370 --> 01:08:58.940
Move some luggage for me!

732
01:08:58.940 --> 01:09:02.640
- Yes! Hey, Jeong Hwan, clean this up for us. 
 - Okay.

733
01:09:08.920 --> 01:09:10.240
Hey, hey!

734
01:09:10.240 --> 01:09:14.340
- Hey, hey, hey! Cramp, cramp, cramp! 
 - Are you alright?

735
01:09:15.750 --> 01:09:17.950
Are you alright? What should I do?

736
01:09:17.950 --> 01:09:19.380
I got a cramp in my leg!

737
01:09:19.380 --> 01:09:20.580
I understand.

738
01:09:20.580 --> 01:09:24.370
Ow! Don't touch it!

739
01:09:25.180 --> 01:09:27.380
Do something.

740
01:09:28.670 --> 01:09:30.160
Meow. 
("Cramps", gee in Korean, sounds like "mouse," so she is making the sound of a cat.]

741
01:09:33.410 --> 01:09:35.110
Meow.

742
01:09:36.600 --> 01:09:39.130
W-What are you doing?

743
01:09:39.150 --> 01:09:41.350
Isn't this right?

744
01:09:42.540 --> 01:09:44.900
Meow.

745
01:09:44.900 --> 01:09:45.990
Hey, don't meow.

746
01:09:45.990 --> 01:09:47.160
Okay.

747
01:09:47.160 --> 01:09:48.620
Don't touch it.

748
01:09:48.620 --> 01:09:51.530
Then what should I do? Then meow.

749
01:09:51.530 --> 01:09:53.090
I said don't do it.

750
01:09:53.090 --> 01:09:55.970
- Should I stop? Meow. 
 - Don't do it. I have a cramp.

751
01:09:55.970 --> 01:09:58.770
- Let go. Let me see.
 - Let go.

752
01:09:58.770 --> 01:10:01.200
- I got a cramp. 
 - Meow, meow.

753
01:10:01.200 --> 01:10:02.710
Don't do meow!

754
01:10:02.710 --> 01:10:04.750
♬<i> Sometime it wasn't a big deal. </i>♬

755
01:10:04.750 --> 01:10:06.810
Ah, so let me see. Look.

756
01:10:06.810 --> 01:10:07.900
Gently. Gently.

757
01:10:07.900 --> 01:10:11.510
♬ <i> I think about when I was annoyed and irritated.</i> ♬

758
01:10:11.550 --> 01:10:16.450
♬ <i>The years I had in  our neighborhood, the first time it rained. </i>♬

759
01:10:16.470 --> 01:10:18.640
I'm leaving!

760
01:10:21.330 --> 01:10:22.920
Right. My lunch box.

761
01:10:22.920 --> 01:10:26.960
♬<i> Not quite twenty I went overboard </i>♬

762
01:10:26.960 --> 01:10:30.550
♬<i> Covering for all of my mistakes </i>♬

763
01:10:30.550 --> 01:10:38.450
♬ <i>The years I had in  our neighborhood, the first time it rained. </i>♬

764
01:10:41.410 --> 01:10:45.760
♬ <i>I  was covered the whole distance we walked.♬ <i></i></i>

765
01:10:45.760 --> 01:10:50.320
♬ <i>Oh I must trust the people who trusted me, the people , the people, the people who did♬ <i></i></i>

766
01:10:50.320 --> 01:10:52.820
- What are you doing? 
 - What?

767
01:10:52.820 --> 01:10:54.010
Were you waiting for me?

768
01:10:54.010 --> 01:10:56.950
No. Seon Woo.

769
01:10:56.950 --> 01:10:58.650
Ah. Seon Woo.

770
01:10:58.650 --> 01:11:05.350
♫<i> And for me the unforgettable <i>♫</i></i>

771
01:11:05.380 --> 01:11:09.990
♫<i>  time I first met the girl <i>♫</i></i>

772
01:11:10.050 --> 01:11:17.700
♫<i> Together we might not have said anything <i>♫</i></i>

773
01:11:17.700 --> 01:11:22.250
♫<i> Throughout  the day where we wandered </i>♫

774
01:11:23.860 --> 01:11:25.980
Ahjumma, what about Seon Woo?

775
01:11:25.980 --> 01:11:30.120
Seon Woo? He already left for school!

776
01:11:30.890 --> 01:11:32.850
Aish!

777
01:12:04.740 --> 01:12:09.650
- Ah, Ahjussi!
 - Really!

778
01:12:49.990 --> 01:12:52.890
Ahjussi!

779
01:13:16.610 --> 01:13:19.660
Ahjussi!

780
01:13:34.130 --> 01:13:35.770
<i>I will be leaving for about two days.</i>

781
01:13:35.770 --> 01:13:39.190
<i>If you want to live, listen to carefully to what I say.</i>

782
01:13:40.360 --> 01:13:42.260
<i>Don't worry.</i>

783
01:13:48.390 --> 01:13:49.400
<i>Won't I get caught?</i>

784
01:13:49.400 --> 01:13:52.560
<i>I will be using this for a moment and return it!</i>

785
01:13:52.560 --> 01:13:54.820
<i>And this!</i>

786
01:13:54.820 --> 01:13:56.360
<i>She said that she just got off at the terminal.</i>

787
01:13:56.360 --> 01:13:59.110
<i>Terminal? It's an emergency!</i>

788
01:13:59.110 --> 01:14:03.040
<i>Change your clothes and wash up.  Don't eat.</i>

789
01:14:10.510 --> 01:14:12.380
<i>Have you gone crazy and determined to ruined your life?</i>

790
01:14:12.380 --> 01:14:15.030
<i>Should I fall at your feet and foam at the mouth?  Get your head on straight!</i>

791
01:14:15.030 --> 01:14:16.630
<i>What should we do if my sister becomes a criminal?</i>

792
01:14:16.630 --> 01:14:20.130
<i>Bo Ra is the problem. I'm scared of her.</i>

793
01:14:21.970 --> 01:14:23.420
<i>Hey, hey, hey.</i>

794
01:14:23.420 --> 01:14:26.020
<i>Don't you take care of your kids?</i>

795
01:14:26.020 --> 01:14:28.540
<i>Seon Woo, have you seen our Bo Ra?</i>

796
01:14:28.540 --> 01:14:30.860
<i>Please stop coming here!</i>

797
01:14:30.860 --> 01:14:33.300
<i>Bo Ra!</i>