 |
| "When one is at the age when one can console one's mother, it's when one has matured past being able to say "Thank you" and "I love you." If one wishes to make one's mother happy, the words "Mum, I need you," are more than enough." 🥺❤️ |
1
00:00:20.810 --> 00:00:23.670
<i>Reply 1988</i>
2
00:00:36.240 --> 00:00:38.370
<i>Bowing his head begging for forgiveness. </i>
3
00:01:00.310 --> 00:01:05.070
Deok Seon, is your dad not back from work? What time is it right now?
4
00:01:05.070 --> 00:01:08.220
There's still time left. Mom, do we take them [heads of bean sprouts] all off?
5
00:01:08.220 --> 00:01:10.010
<i>Yes!</i>
6
00:01:11.550 --> 00:01:15.740
Noona, I think Dad will be late today.
7
00:01:16.870 --> 00:01:18.950
Jongno is in chaos.
8
00:01:19.800 --> 00:01:24.400
<i>After the police threw tear gas,</i>
9
00:01:24.400 --> 00:01:26.720
<i>people split up to Sejongro or Seoul Station. </i>
10
00:01:26.720 --> 00:01:28.760
Stand your ground! Stand your ground!
11
00:01:50.030 --> 00:01:52.810
Stand your ground! Stand your ground!
12
00:02:24.700 --> 00:02:28.700
Ah, really!
13
00:02:28.710 --> 00:02:31.690
You know you're not allowed to do stuff like that, right?
14
00:02:31.690 --> 00:02:34.980
You just have to study well.
15
00:02:44.370 --> 00:02:46.750
Thank you.
16
00:02:46.750 --> 00:02:48.590
Look here, Student.
17
00:02:50.080 --> 00:02:51.700
Come here.
18
00:02:57.500 --> 00:03:01.000
Take this and eat something tasty.
19
00:03:03.180 --> 00:03:05.570
Why are you not taking it?
20
00:03:08.760 --> 00:03:13.610
Also, go home, make sure to wash up before going home.
21
00:03:16.760 --> 00:03:18.280
Go home.
22
00:03:28.540 --> 00:03:31.080
<i>Deok Seon, set the table. I'm bringing the rice.</i>
23
00:03:31.080 --> 00:03:32.440
Okay!
24
00:03:35.650 --> 00:03:37.120
Oh, ouch.
25
00:03:37.120 --> 00:03:38.830
Mom, are you okay?
26
00:03:38.830 --> 00:03:40.300
Let me see.
27
00:03:40.300 --> 00:03:42.090
Oh my!
28
00:03:42.460 --> 00:03:44.260
Oh my, it's bleeding!
29
00:03:44.260 --> 00:03:47.310
- It hurts a lot.
- Bandage, bandage!
30
00:03:48.460 --> 00:03:50.520
Aigoo, it's okay. It's okay.
31
00:03:50.520 --> 00:03:53.330
It's no big deal, let's eat. You're hungry, right?
32
00:03:53.330 --> 00:03:56.680
So why do you transfer at Jongno, that's the place where a lot of students protest.
33
00:03:56.680 --> 00:04:00.690
Then what should I do? Other places are more dangerous.
34
00:04:00.690 --> 00:04:06.570
Jongno, Euljiro, Daehakro all are full of protesting students.
35
00:04:08.010 --> 00:04:11.890
What should I do? My suit got dirtied from the tear gas. It's hard to take it out.
36
00:04:11.890 --> 00:04:14.640
Aigoo, even my eyes sting.
37
00:04:14.640 --> 00:04:18.460
By the way, about Bo Ra. Is she not home yet?
38
00:04:18.460 --> 00:04:21.050
Seong Bo Ra is busy these days.
39
00:04:21.050 --> 00:04:22.920
Right, right.
40
00:04:22.920 --> 00:04:26.630
Your sister must be working hard studying.
41
00:04:26.630 --> 00:04:29.480
When you become a college student, you have to study hard.
42
00:04:29.480 --> 00:04:33.700
And you two, be alert and study hard
43
00:04:33.700 --> 00:04:36.560
like your sister, okay?
44
00:04:37.610 --> 00:04:39.130
I'm back.
45
00:04:39.130 --> 00:04:40.830
Our daughter is back!
46
00:04:40.830 --> 00:04:43.720
Come eat, you haven't eaten yet right?
47
00:04:43.720 --> 00:04:45.150
Come hurry and eat.
48
00:04:45.150 --> 00:04:47.570
Aigoo, what's this smell?
49
00:04:50.260 --> 00:04:53.520
Oh my. Hey, are you protesting?
50
00:04:55.600 --> 00:05:01.200
Hey, stop there, stop there! Come here, come here.
51
00:05:02.990 --> 00:05:06.480
Oh my! This girl is protesting!
52
00:05:06.480 --> 00:05:08.470
You wretch, are you in your right mind?
53
00:05:08.470 --> 00:05:11.140
Do you want to see your father foam up and pass out?
54
00:05:11.140 --> 00:05:14.600
Ah why are you like this? Why do you care, Dad?
55
00:05:14.600 --> 00:05:18.500
Why do I care? How can I not care, you wench?
56
00:05:18.500 --> 00:05:22.300
I mean, how can a person attending university do protesting?!
57
00:05:22.300 --> 00:05:24.370
This wretch is out of her mind.
58
00:05:24.370 --> 00:05:27.490
Do you think I work so hard to earn money
59
00:05:27.490 --> 00:05:29.440
so that I can see you protest in university?
60
00:05:29.440 --> 00:05:32.620
Bo Ra, hurry up and say sorry.
61
00:05:32.620 --> 00:05:35.610
Are you crazy, why would I? What did I do wrong?
62
00:05:35.610 --> 00:05:38.380
Oh my, look at how this girl is saying when she did nothing right.
63
00:05:38.380 --> 00:05:39.990
- Dad, Dad!
- I'll kill you!
64
00:05:39.990 --> 00:05:42.910
Bo Ra say that you won't do it again. Hurry.
65
00:05:42.910 --> 00:05:46.350
Ah, really! What do you know?!
66
00:05:48.530 --> 00:05:51.200
Bo Ra, Bo Ra!
67
00:05:51.200 --> 00:05:54.490
Bo Ra, what about dinner? Eat something before sleep, Bo Ra!
68
00:05:54.500 --> 00:05:57.440
Mom will make your favorite fried egg.
69
00:05:57.440 --> 00:06:01.000
Fried Egg? What bullsh*t are you saying? Are you crazy?
70
00:06:01.000 --> 00:06:05.310
That wretch! Every single piece of rice that goes inside that wretch is wasteful!
71
00:06:05.310 --> 00:06:08.470
How can a university student protest?
72
00:06:08.470 --> 00:06:13.080
Oh my, oh my, Father, Mother, your granddaughter lost her mind
73
00:06:13.080 --> 00:06:15.510
and is going to bankrupt the family by protesting!
74
00:06:15.510 --> 00:06:17.620
You are studying so well.
75
00:06:17.620 --> 00:06:21.380
What a celebration!
76
00:06:21.380 --> 00:06:23.000
I'll kill you.
77
00:06:23.000 --> 00:06:25.280
♫ <i>In the two arms that embrace me</i> ♫ (Kim Kwang Suk's "At Gwang-Ya")
78
00:06:25.280 --> 00:06:30.580
♫ <i> There is a trail of blood in the white clothes </i> ♫
79
00:06:30.580 --> 00:06:37.270
♫ <i>The sun rising in the Pacific Ocean</i> ♫
80
00:06:37.270 --> 00:06:43.910
♫ <i>The vast fields of Manchuria. </i>♫
81
00:06:43.910 --> 00:06:50.570
♫ <i> How are we so poor? </i> ♫
82
00:06:50.570 --> 00:06:57.220
♫ <i> What should we do? </i> ♫
83
00:06:57.220 --> 00:07:03.990
♫ <i> I stand in the field again </i> ♫
84
00:07:03.990 --> 00:07:15.470
♫ <i> while the warm earth is grasped </i>♫
85
00:07:15.470 --> 00:07:18.240
What? Bo Ra?
86
00:07:18.240 --> 00:07:21.590
Wow, that girl has big liver (meaning she has nothing to fear)? What if she gets arrested?
87
00:07:21.590 --> 00:07:25.300
Aigoo, I don't know who she resembles that she does that.
88
00:07:25.300 --> 00:07:27.760
It's okay!
89
00:07:27.760 --> 00:07:30.770
There's no college student who doesn't protest these days. They all do it.
90
00:07:30.770 --> 00:07:32.430
It's okay as long as they don't stand in the front. Don't worry.
91
00:07:32.430 --> 00:07:35.830
That's right, that's right, Hyung-nim. That thing they do in the front?
92
00:07:35.830 --> 00:07:39.540
If she doesn't do that, then it's okay. Don't worry too much.
93
00:07:39.540 --> 00:07:41.900
Don't you know how stubborn she is?
94
00:07:41.900 --> 00:07:45.260
Her dad was in an uproar but she just wouldn't apologize.
95
00:07:45.260 --> 00:07:49.280
She opened her eyes wide and talked back to her father.
96
00:07:49.280 --> 00:07:54.360
Now that you say it, Bo Ra and her dad really aren't close. Isn't the eldest daughter normally close with her father?
97
00:07:54.360 --> 00:07:57.370
What do you mean? They're extremely close!
98
00:07:57.370 --> 00:08:00.340
They only look like that one the outside, but they're not.
99
00:08:00.340 --> 00:08:03.840
Bo Ra is the problem, it's not her father.
100
00:08:03.840 --> 00:08:08.620
Is Bo Ra gentle or does she have aegyo (acting cute)?
101
00:08:08.620 --> 00:08:11.900
I like Deok Seon way better even if she's last place all the time.
102
00:08:11.900 --> 00:08:14.260
I am afraid of Bo Ra myself.
103
00:08:14.260 --> 00:08:18.670
Still, just wait. She'll become a big deal later. She's not normal. (average)
104
00:08:18.670 --> 00:08:21.970
She's not normal. She definitely isn't.
105
00:08:21.970 --> 00:08:27.300
Aigoo... I don't even wish for her to become a big deal.
106
00:08:27.300 --> 00:08:31.060
I just wish she doesn't get expelled from school.
107
00:08:31.060 --> 00:08:34.000
But, that guy is popular these days.
108
00:08:34.000 --> 00:08:36.950
He's handsome, tall, and has a great body.
109
00:08:36.950 --> 00:08:39.770
Who, who is it? (TV commercial for Reebok sneakers)
110
00:08:41.070 --> 00:08:44.030
All of the kids will imitate him now.
111
00:08:44.030 --> 00:08:46.950
All of the chairs will probably break.
112
00:09:09.760 --> 00:09:11.470
Underwear.
(It's kind of like a pajama underwear. You wear it underneath clothes when it's cold)
113
00:09:16.530 --> 00:09:20.370
3, 2,1, START!
114
00:09:20.370 --> 00:09:22.240
Seon Woo, show me one more time.
115
00:09:27.040 --> 00:09:29.260
Hey, where are you going?
116
00:09:36.450 --> 00:09:39.400
Yes, he just arrived.
117
00:09:52.700 --> 00:09:54.770
Hey, hey!
118
00:09:54.770 --> 00:09:56.840
Hey, hey, hey!
119
00:10:04.800 --> 00:10:06.800
<i>Science</i>
120
00:10:12.120 --> 00:10:16.290
Jin Joo, I'm okay. It doesn't hurt, not even a bit.
121
00:10:17.230 --> 00:10:20.860
Give me a kiss, that way I will get better soon.
122
00:10:22.040 --> 00:10:24.030
Jin Joo, "Run Hani" (TV show) has started.
123
00:10:24.030 --> 00:10:26.100
That's right!
124
00:10:28.700 --> 00:10:33.530
Mom, you can go out now. The ligament just stretched a little. It's okay. Go out and do what you need to do.
125
00:10:33.530 --> 00:10:35.580
Isn't there anything you want to eat?
126
00:10:35.580 --> 00:10:37.930
Am I a kid? There's nothing.
127
00:10:37.930 --> 00:10:39.320
I'm going to make beef broth.
128
00:10:39.320 --> 00:10:40.140
Huh?
129
00:10:40.140 --> 00:10:41.360
Beef broth.
130
00:10:41.360 --> 00:10:43.400
Ah, Mom!
131
00:10:43.400 --> 00:10:46.800
Is there something else you want? I will buy it for you.
132
00:10:46.800 --> 00:10:50.380
I am okay, I don't want anything.
133
00:10:57.020 --> 00:11:00.880
Please give me 300 won (30 cents) worth of bean sprouts and tofu.
134
00:11:04.830 --> 00:11:07.150
<i>2,000 won (About 2 dollars)</i>
135
00:11:19.420 --> 00:11:21.950
It's 700 won (about 70 cents) in total.
136
00:11:23.850 --> 00:11:27.440
Buy a banana. I heard that Seon Woo got a cast.
137
00:11:27.440 --> 00:11:28.850
How much is one?
138
00:11:28.850 --> 00:11:30.720
₩ 2000.
139
00:11:30.720 --> 00:11:36.270
Aigoo, you're buying it once because he's sick. It's not like you'll buy it again.
140
00:11:39.510 --> 00:11:43.200
Jin Joo, I bought a banana!
141
00:11:43.200 --> 00:11:45.280
Really?
142
00:11:50.060 --> 00:11:52.150
Can I have some?
143
00:11:54.070 --> 00:11:55.870
Is it that good?
144
00:11:56.920 --> 00:11:58.940
What about Oppa? Did you give one to Oppa?
145
00:11:58.940 --> 00:12:01.330
- Yes.
- Good job.
146
00:12:13.310 --> 00:12:20.030
Deok Seon, Deok Seon. Go home, it's getting late.
147
00:12:20.030 --> 00:12:22.230
Are you worrying about me in your position?
148
00:12:22.230 --> 00:12:25.080
He doesn't worry about you, but about himself.
149
00:12:25.080 --> 00:12:27.720
He'll be able to sleep only if you leave.
150
00:12:28.700 --> 00:12:31.010
Aren't you going home?
151
00:12:31.010 --> 00:12:32.740
What are you two going to do if I leave?
152
00:12:32.740 --> 00:12:34.450
Why do you care!?
153
00:12:34.450 --> 00:12:36.580
Hey, hey, hey!
154
00:12:36.580 --> 00:12:41.380
Stop fighting, and hurry up and go home . . . both of you.
155
00:12:58.370 --> 00:13:01.180
I don't even have money.
156
00:13:02.630 --> 00:13:05.500
Do I have to borrow from Hyung-nim again?
157
00:13:16.840 --> 00:13:20.660
I always run out just when I need it.
158
00:13:25.590 --> 00:13:32.860
When will I be able to live with 1,000 briquettes stacked to the ceiling?
159
00:13:37.400 --> 00:13:41.300
<i>Episode 5: Preparing for Winter</i>
160
00:13:46.740 --> 00:13:48.580
<i>Person who ordered briquettes!</i>
161
00:13:48.580 --> 00:13:50.060
- WE!
- YES!
162
00:13:50.060 --> 00:13:52.670
Yes, yes, yes. We ordered it!
163
00:13:52.670 --> 00:13:55.410
- Yes, yes welcome!
- Yes!
164
00:13:55.410 --> 00:13:59.050
- Yes, I am coming!!
165
00:13:59.050 --> 00:14:00.230
Aigoo.
166
00:14:00.230 --> 00:14:03.480
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
167
00:14:03.480 --> 00:14:06.360
All right! All right, all right!
168
00:14:06.980 --> 00:14:10.080
All right! All right, all right!
169
00:14:10.080 --> 00:14:13.110
All right! All right!
170
00:14:13.110 --> 00:14:16.780
All right! Okay, okay!
171
00:14:29.770 --> 00:14:32.760
I should bring out some drinks for you guys.
172
00:14:34.630 --> 00:14:37.790
Who knew I would ever see a day like this?
173
00:14:43.530 --> 00:14:47.370
Hyung-nim, today is the day you receive the briquettes!
174
00:14:47.370 --> 00:14:49.250
Wow!
175
00:14:49.250 --> 00:14:51.130
How many are those?
176
00:14:51.130 --> 00:14:53.100
One thousand.
177
00:14:53.100 --> 00:14:56.800
Oh my. You really are rich.
178
00:14:56.800 --> 00:14:59.930
If it's one thousand, how much money is that?
179
00:14:59.930 --> 00:15:03.180
When will I be able to stack briquettes like this in my life?
180
00:15:03.180 --> 00:15:06.480
Why are you like this? I was using firewood just three years ago.
181
00:15:06.480 --> 00:15:09.660
You're right, you're right. You were also like that, right?
182
00:15:09.660 --> 00:15:12.340
It hasn't been that long, but I've forgotten all about it.
183
00:15:12.340 --> 00:15:14.290
Ah, by the way. Don't cook dinner today.
184
00:15:14.290 --> 00:15:15.490
Why not?
185
00:15:15.490 --> 00:15:18.730
I made abalone porridge. I heard that Seon Woo hurt his leg.
186
00:15:18.730 --> 00:15:21.530
Why did you make abalone porridge?
187
00:15:21.530 --> 00:15:25.460
Then please give me just a bit. Someone is coming to visit tonight.
188
00:15:25.460 --> 00:15:26.870
Who?
189
00:15:26.870 --> 00:15:28.070
The grandmother of the children.
190
00:15:28.070 --> 00:15:29.300
What?!
191
00:15:29.300 --> 00:15:31.190
Why would she come?
192
00:15:31.190 --> 00:15:33.830
How much is she going to aggravate you this time?
193
00:15:33.830 --> 00:15:38.310
Is she coming here to see me? She's coming to see her precious grandchildren.
194
00:15:38.310 --> 00:15:40.190
I don't care anymore.
195
00:15:40.190 --> 00:15:45.350
She treated you so terrible after Seon Woo's father died.
196
00:15:45.350 --> 00:15:48.680
She kept saying that you "ate up" your husband.
197
00:15:48.680 --> 00:15:52.690
How much did she vent at you, honestly?
198
00:15:52.700 --> 00:15:57.100
Is it so great to be a mother-in-law? Did she earn that position?
199
00:15:57.130 --> 00:16:00.020
Whenever I think about that day, my blood flows the opposite direction even while sleeping.
200
00:16:00.020 --> 00:16:04.410
Is she the only one who lost someone? Does she not think of her daughter-in-law who became a widow at a young age?
201
00:16:04.410 --> 00:16:06.930
She said that you guys should never see each other again because are unlucky.
202
00:16:06.930 --> 00:16:11.050
So why does she comes all the time just to upset you?
203
00:16:11.050 --> 00:16:15.030
It's okay, Hyung-nim. Why are you getting this upset?
204
00:16:15.030 --> 00:16:17.670
I'm upset for you just from watching.
205
00:16:17.700 --> 00:16:22.600
Aigoo, you can't even say a word, like fool. So frustrating.
206
00:16:22.600 --> 00:16:25.620
What's the point of saying anything? It'll just hurt my own mouth.
207
00:16:25.620 --> 00:16:30.180
I really don't care anymore. I'm just going to think of her as a stranger.
208
00:16:31.590 --> 00:16:33.640
But are you going to dress like this?
209
00:16:33.640 --> 00:16:35.290
Why, what's wrong with this?
210
00:16:35.290 --> 00:16:36.820
You don't have anything new?
211
00:16:36.820 --> 00:16:39.080
It's okay. Is looks important?
212
00:16:39.080 --> 00:16:41.860
Even though I look like this, I'm not embarrassed at all.
213
00:16:41.860 --> 00:16:44.000
As you can see, I really do not care.
214
00:16:45.370 --> 00:16:47.140
Wear this.
215
00:16:47.140 --> 00:16:49.420
- Ah, nice.
- It won't suit you, it doesn't look right.
216
00:16:49.420 --> 00:16:51.390
Give it to me, I'll wear it.
217
00:16:51.390 --> 00:16:52.870
Try it, then.
218
00:16:54.660 --> 00:16:56.200
Seon Woo.
219
00:16:56.200 --> 00:16:59.550
If there's anything you need, call me immediately, okay?
220
00:16:59.550 --> 00:17:01.860
Yes. Good bye.
221
00:17:34.180 --> 00:17:35.470
Did you run out of rice?
222
00:17:35.470 --> 00:17:37.760
I'm going to buy it today.
223
00:17:37.760 --> 00:17:40.780
- Buy it beforehand-
- I'll take care of it myself.
224
00:17:43.300 --> 00:17:45.760
Why is Seon Woo so skinny?
225
00:17:45.760 --> 00:17:48.150
He lost more weight than before.
226
00:17:48.150 --> 00:17:50.710
Do you not care about the children?
227
00:17:51.380 --> 00:17:55.300
Also, do you have nothing but that to wear?
228
00:17:55.300 --> 00:17:58.820
Look at how you look. So gloomy.
229
00:17:58.820 --> 00:18:03.260
So pitiful. Any luck coming to you will run away.
230
00:18:04.370 --> 00:18:06.860
And why is the house so cold?
231
00:18:06.860 --> 00:18:08.530
Do you not light the briquettes?
232
00:18:08.530 --> 00:18:12.580
What are you going to do if the children catch a cold?
233
00:18:12.600 --> 00:18:16.950
Anyway, what do you do in the house?
234
00:18:16.950 --> 00:18:20.520
Do you earn money, or do you work?
235
00:18:20.520 --> 00:18:23.020
You 'ate' my son.
236
00:18:23.020 --> 00:18:26.120
You live on my kid's pension and live in my house.
237
00:18:26.120 --> 00:18:29.830
But can't you even raise the kids properly?
238
00:18:29.830 --> 00:18:31.930
We're living well.
239
00:18:31.930 --> 00:18:35.250
I will raise my children well, don't worry about it.
240
00:18:35.250 --> 00:18:39.640
How could I not worry when you're living like this?
241
00:18:39.640 --> 00:18:42.200
Are you doing this on purpose to show me?
242
00:18:42.200 --> 00:18:46.890
Are you trying to prove that you have a strong fortune?
243
00:18:48.100 --> 00:18:51.050
Why did he like this kind of girl?
244
00:18:52.120 --> 00:18:56.560
This is an ill-fate among ill-fates.
245
00:18:56.600 --> 00:19:02.300
What horrible sin did I do before that made me meet a girl like you?
246
00:19:03.790 --> 00:19:07.210
Why do you have to put it like that?
247
00:19:09.600 --> 00:19:16.100
I am also... my mother's precious daughter.
248
00:19:16.100 --> 00:19:21.260
If my mom knew that I was hearing horrible words like this,
249
00:19:21.260 --> 00:19:25.050
she would weep tears of blood.
250
00:19:25.050 --> 00:19:28.750
I will no hear such horrible words
251
00:19:28.750 --> 00:19:32.100
at least for my pitiful mother's sake.
252
00:19:32.100 --> 00:19:37.370
Mother-in-law, don't visit us from now on.
253
00:19:37.400 --> 00:19:40.530
I will make sure
254
00:19:40.530 --> 00:19:44.500
my children go to college, even by shaving my head.
255
00:19:45.800 --> 00:19:49.730
Even though I can't buy brand-name shoes for my children,
256
00:19:49.730 --> 00:19:52.300
I don't starve them
257
00:19:52.300 --> 00:19:54.650
and even buy them pretty clothes.
258
00:19:54.650 --> 00:19:59.080
I will live so that they will not be embarrassed.
259
00:19:59.080 --> 00:20:02.990
So, Mother, please!
260
00:20:03.900 --> 00:20:06.510
Don't come here anymore!
261
00:20:06.510 --> 00:20:09.010
So that the three of us can live comfortably,
262
00:20:09.010 --> 00:20:13.320
please don't come here anymore!
263
00:20:14.030 --> 00:20:17.170
From now on I won't see you anymore.
264
00:20:17.170 --> 00:20:21.120
Even if you come, I won't open the door for you!
265
00:20:21.120 --> 00:20:23.550
Do you understand, Mother-in-law?!
266
00:20:38.650 --> 00:20:41.250
Buy the kids some clothes.
267
00:20:41.250 --> 00:20:42.980
Forget it.
268
00:20:42.980 --> 00:20:46.610
Did I say that I'm giving it to you? I'm giving it to my babies.
269
00:20:51.770 --> 00:20:54.490
Where did such an item come from?
270
00:20:57.800 --> 00:21:01.000
I don't need it. I will buy my kids clothes.
271
00:21:01.000 --> 00:21:02.900
Good bye.
272
00:21:09.890 --> 00:21:17.130
♫<i> Let's all sing together <i>♫</i></i>
273
00:21:17.130 --> 00:21:22.840
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>
274
00:21:27.130 --> 00:21:34.480
♫<i> Let the past be the past <i>♫</i></i>
275
00:21:34.480 --> 00:21:41.120
♫<i> That's what it means. <i>♫</i></i>
276
00:21:41.120 --> 00:21:48.050
♫<i> Let us all sing together <i>♫</i></i>
277
00:21:48.050 --> 00:21:51.320
♫<i> Say that you dreamed without regret <i>♫</i></i>
278
00:21:51.320 --> 00:21:53.020
Stranger is better.
279
00:21:54.430 --> 00:21:56.310
Stranger is better.
280
00:21:57.800 --> 00:21:59.700
Seon Woo, sleep after you eat this.
281
00:21:59.700 --> 00:22:03.260
♫<i> Let the past be the past. <i>♫</i></i>
282
00:22:03.260 --> 00:22:09.800
♫<i>That's what it means. <i>♫</i></i>
283
00:22:09.800 --> 00:22:17.730
♫<i>Let us all sing together
Say that you dreamed without regrets </i>♫
284
00:22:17.730 --> 00:22:21.860
Jeong Hwan's mom made abalone porridge for you.
285
00:22:24.600 --> 00:22:33.720
♫<i> Say that you'll dream a new dream.<i> ♫</i></i>
286
00:22:44.230 --> 00:22:47.920
Aigoo... Stop sweeping the alley.
287
00:22:47.920 --> 00:22:49.990
Is it because you're lonely?
288
00:22:49.990 --> 00:22:51.700
- Hello.
-Yes.
289
00:22:51.700 --> 00:22:55.070
Right. Is Taek home? Did he come home yesterday?
290
00:22:55.070 --> 00:22:57.060
Yes. He came home yesterday.
291
00:22:59.320 --> 00:23:02.780
Dad, warm water isn't coming out.
292
00:23:04.660 --> 00:23:06.700
- Hello.
-Yeah...
293
00:23:06.700 --> 00:23:09.480
Taek, you didn't eat breakfast yet, right?
294
00:23:09.480 --> 00:23:12.810
- Yes.
- I made some abalone porridge so come and get it.
295
00:23:12.810 --> 00:23:14.690
I set some aside for you.
296
00:23:14.690 --> 00:23:16.950
Thank you.
297
00:23:23.990 --> 00:23:25.660
You have a microwave at home, right?
298
00:23:25.660 --> 00:23:27.120
Yes.
299
00:23:27.120 --> 00:23:31.600
Keep it inside the refrigerator. Whenever you eat some, pour it in a different plate and put it in the microwave.
300
00:23:31.600 --> 00:23:35.100
You have a small bowl at home, right? Not one that is glass but ceramic, right?
301
00:23:35.100 --> 00:23:38.940
Put about two scoops in a small bowl and...
302
00:23:43.230 --> 00:23:46.050
Forget it. I'll call your dad. Go on.
303
00:23:46.900 --> 00:23:49.290
Good bye.
304
00:23:50.940 --> 00:23:53.750
What are you doing in the morning, Hee Dong? Did you come home yesterday?
305
00:23:53.750 --> 00:23:56.450
Yeah. But you didn't go to school?
306
00:23:56.450 --> 00:23:58.810
Hey, today is Sunday.
307
00:23:58.810 --> 00:24:02.090
- Ah...
- I envy you.
308
00:24:02.090 --> 00:24:04.230
Jeong Hwan, buy me one block of tofu.
309
00:24:04.230 --> 00:24:06.050
Yes. Let's go.
310
00:24:06.050 --> 00:24:08.390
- I'll eat it well.
- Okay.
311
00:24:16.100 --> 00:24:18.630
Special Forces, open your eyes.
312
00:24:18.630 --> 00:24:22.170
Oh! It's Taek. Hi, Taek.
313
00:24:22.170 --> 00:24:24.330
Oh, hi.
314
00:24:24.330 --> 00:24:26.580
- You weren't able to sleep well?
- Yeah.
315
00:24:28.530 --> 00:24:30.730
Deok Seon!
316
00:24:38.110 --> 00:24:40.100
Taek, when did you come back?
317
00:24:40.100 --> 00:24:41.610
Last night.
318
00:24:41.610 --> 00:24:43.620
What are you doing here when your leg is hurt?
319
00:24:43.620 --> 00:24:48.080
Oh... Deok Seon, Lend me a Kor-Eng dictionary.
320
00:24:48.080 --> 00:24:50.910
Mine? Did you come to borrow mine with that leg?
321
00:24:50.910 --> 00:24:52.860
Don't you have a Kor-Eng dictionary?
322
00:24:52.860 --> 00:24:55.470
Yeah, I don't.
323
00:24:57.500 --> 00:24:59.450
Really?
324
00:24:59.450 --> 00:25:01.920
Of course. Hers is totally new.
325
00:25:01.920 --> 00:25:04.420
It's better to borrow it from 'Special Forces' than to buy a new book.
326
00:25:04.420 --> 00:25:06.220
Shut up.
327
00:25:06.220 --> 00:25:08.560
Is your leg okay?
328
00:25:08.560 --> 00:25:10.530
My ligament is just slightly stretched. It's okay.
329
00:25:10.530 --> 00:25:12.860
Seon Woo, then stay here for a moment. I'll bring it out.
330
00:25:12.860 --> 00:25:15.740
No, no. I can walk this much.
331
00:25:15.740 --> 00:25:18.710
Hey, hey!
332
00:25:18.710 --> 00:25:20.490
It's okay.
333
00:25:22.520 --> 00:25:24.470
It's okay.
334
00:25:24.470 --> 00:25:27.060
No, no. Please do the opposite side.
335
00:25:27.060 --> 00:25:31.030
I'm okay. Deok Seon, it's okay.
336
00:25:31.030 --> 00:25:32.780
It's okay.
337
00:25:32.780 --> 00:25:36.370
It's okay, it's okay. Be careful of the stairs.
338
00:25:51.800 --> 00:25:53.100
It's cold.
339
00:25:55.090 --> 00:25:59.630
Mother, the room is cold. Was the briquette turned off?
340
00:25:59.630 --> 00:26:01.530
Your dad turned it off at midnight.
341
00:26:01.530 --> 00:26:06.120
I turned it on a moment ago, so just wait a little bit. Jeong Bong, give me the bowl.
342
00:26:14.980 --> 00:26:16.680
Go to your room.
343
00:26:21.360 --> 00:26:24.240
Dear, the toilet is clogged again.
344
00:26:24.240 --> 00:26:26.400
Honey, put the spoons on the table.
345
00:26:30.350 --> 00:26:31.460
Lower the volume.
346
00:26:31.460 --> 00:26:34.050
Yes. Mom, have you seen the newspaper?
347
00:26:36.900 --> 00:26:38.700
- Mother!
- What is it?
348
00:26:40.700 --> 00:26:42.000
I cut my finger.
349
00:26:42.000 --> 00:26:43.870
Where, where?
350
00:26:52.480 --> 00:26:54.430
Where, where?
351
00:26:54.430 --> 00:26:56.990
Honey, Mi Ran! The steamed eggs are overflowing. Hurry up and come.
352
00:26:56.990 --> 00:26:58.610
Turn off the stove then.
353
00:26:58.610 --> 00:26:59.930
Mom, which newspaper is this?
354
00:26:59.930 --> 00:27:02.260
I turned off the fire.
355
00:27:02.260 --> 00:27:05.250
It's still overflowing. Hurry up and come!
356
00:27:06.400 --> 00:27:08.900
Mom, what about today's newspaper? Where's today's newspaper?
357
00:27:08.900 --> 00:27:12.140
The egg is going to explode! Hurry up and come!
358
00:27:14.200 --> 00:27:16.400
You're not going to die!
359
00:27:16.430 --> 00:27:17.950
Why are you like this to me only?
360
00:27:17.950 --> 00:27:21.110
I should just-
361
00:27:30.830 --> 00:27:35.140
Oh my, oh my. Did the sun rise in the west?
362
00:27:35.140 --> 00:27:36.170
What are you talking about?
363
00:27:36.170 --> 00:27:42.140
Our Deok Seon isn't sleeping late on Sunday and woke up early. I'm seeing her eat like that.
364
00:27:42.140 --> 00:27:46.480
Dad, I'm going to the library these days. I have to go right after I eat breakfast.
365
00:27:46.480 --> 00:27:52.020
Oh my. Aigoo, it seems like our daughter is going to start studying.
366
00:27:52.020 --> 00:27:55.420
When did you start going to the library without telling Dad?
367
00:27:55.420 --> 00:27:59.920
Today is her first day. Second Noona didn't even spend one day there
368
00:28:01.070 --> 00:28:03.250
Don't you know that the making a start is going half way?
369
00:28:04.500 --> 00:28:07.670
I ate well. I want to hurry up and go to the library.
370
00:28:09.810 --> 00:28:12.900
Wow...
371
00:28:12.900 --> 00:28:17.760
Dad, you don't know that Little Noona has a chronic illness, right?
372
00:28:17.760 --> 00:28:20.690
Chronic illness? What are you talking about?
373
00:28:20.690 --> 00:28:23.670
What chronic illness does our Deok Seon have?
374
00:28:55.310 --> 00:28:59.390
♫<i>With your chin cupped in your hands </i>♫
375
00:28:59.390 --> 00:29:03.830
♫<i> What are you thinking about <i>♫</i></i>
376
00:29:03.830 --> 00:29:11.530
♫<i> Wearing a red shirt and jeans, you are thinking of going to the mountains <i>♫</i></i>
377
00:29:11.530 --> 00:29:15.720
♫<i> Siting down blinking your eyes <i>♫</i></i>
378
00:29:15.720 --> 00:29:20.030
♫<i> What are you thinking about <i>♫</i></i>
379
00:29:20.030 --> 00:29:27.820
♫<i> Wearing white shoes and a cap, you are thinking of going to the mountains <i>♫</i></i>
380
00:29:27.820 --> 00:29:29.170
Chronic illness?
381
00:29:30.200 --> 00:29:34.550
What are you talking about? What kind of chronic illness does our Deok Seon have?
382
00:29:34.550 --> 00:29:36.340
Drowsiness after eating.
383
00:29:37.100 --> 00:29:39.000
It's been a long time since she got it.
384
00:29:39.910 --> 00:29:43.820
♫<i> You shouldn't, you shouldn't <i>♫</i></i>
385
00:29:43.820 --> 00:29:47.860
♫<i>You shouldn't, you shouldn't <i>♫</i></i>
386
00:29:47.860 --> 00:29:49.400
♫ <i> On the day after tomorrow </i> ♫
387
00:29:50.450 --> 00:29:55.770
♫ <i> It will be exam period. (It can't be!)♫</i>
388
00:29:57.600 --> 00:29:59.450
Anyway,
389
00:29:59.450 --> 00:30:03.400
is Bo Ra still sleeping? I don't see her.
390
00:30:03.400 --> 00:30:07.460
She went to school, to school. From tomorrow, it's final exam time.
391
00:30:07.460 --> 00:30:09.590
She went out since early morning to get a seat at the library.
392
00:30:09.590 --> 00:30:13.430
Did she go early in the morning to do protesting or whatever?
393
00:30:13.430 --> 00:30:15.890
No. Why can't you believe a person's word?
394
00:30:15.890 --> 00:30:18.220
She really left carrying a bag of books.
395
00:30:18.220 --> 00:30:22.250
Oh my! That girl is really popular these days.
396
00:30:22.250 --> 00:30:24.680
What was her name again?
397
00:30:24.680 --> 00:30:27.970
Lee Mi Yeon. Wow.
398
00:30:31.970 --> 00:30:35.260
How nice would it be if Lee Mi Yeon was our Noona?
399
00:30:35.260 --> 00:30:38.150
She's the same age as Little Noona but how can they be so different?
400
00:30:38.150 --> 00:30:41.390
Hey, she is
401
00:30:41.390 --> 00:30:42.590
the same age as our Deok Seon?
402
00:30:42.590 --> 00:30:47.110
Yeah. They're both eighteen years old. They're both the same age.
403
00:30:47.110 --> 00:30:50.250
But someone looks like that but someone looks...
404
00:30:50.250 --> 00:30:54.090
Hey you bastard? What's with our Deok Seon?
405
00:30:54.090 --> 00:30:57.490
In my eyes, Deok Seon is a hundred, thousand times better.
406
00:30:57.490 --> 00:31:01.630
That's right. In my eyes Deok Seon is better.
407
00:32:20.350 --> 00:32:24.550
Father., right now the Cosby Family is on channel 7.
408
00:32:24.550 --> 00:32:28.040
I'm going to play it again when Green Hou7se starts.
409
00:32:44.390 --> 00:32:46.390
What is this?
410
00:32:46.390 --> 00:32:50.780
Kim Jeong Bong, are you going to drop chips? Aren't you going to get rid of it?
411
00:32:50.780 --> 00:32:55.650
Honey, move your feet. You'll smear it. Or wear socks.
412
00:32:55.650 --> 00:32:57.910
Slip on some socks idiots.
413
00:32:57.910 --> 00:33:02.250
Some ghost or something I don't know will have to clean up and wipe off those footprints.
414
00:33:04.210 --> 00:33:07.880
Hello? Is it Mi Sook?
415
00:33:09.730 --> 00:33:12.210
Why did she go to the mountains again?
416
00:33:12.210 --> 00:33:14.930
How much is it if she gathers chestnuts?
417
00:33:14.930 --> 00:33:17.690
I understand. I'll go down immediately.
418
00:33:17.750 --> 00:33:22.510
Why doesn't she go to the hospital? Wait, I'll take here there.
419
00:33:22.510 --> 00:33:24.510
Hang up.
420
00:33:27.090 --> 00:33:29.670
Maternal grandmother sprained her ankle.
421
00:33:29.670 --> 00:33:30.890
Did she get hurt a lot?
422
00:33:30.890 --> 00:33:36.380
I don't know. She said that she won't go to the hospital so I have to go down there immediately.
423
00:33:36.380 --> 00:33:39.060
Let's go there. It's been a long time since I've been to my hometown.
424
00:33:39.060 --> 00:33:42.780
Stay here. Do you want to starve the kids?
425
00:33:46.900 --> 00:33:49.770
I'm going to be gone for about two days.
426
00:33:49.770 --> 00:33:54.080
If you want to live, listen carefully to what I have to say.
427
00:34:05.850 --> 00:34:10.960
Here are the underwears, undershirts, and socks. Understand?
428
00:34:12.610 --> 00:34:17.170
Here. The briquette turned off. Then what should you do?
429
00:34:18.920 --> 00:34:21.420
- Charcoal?
- Bingo!
430
00:34:24.010 --> 00:34:26.890
Here. If it sticks together?
431
00:34:28.210 --> 00:34:30.690
- Kitchen knife?
-That's right!
432
00:34:45.150 --> 00:34:47.810
This is marinated beef. You just need to fry it in the fry pan.
433
00:34:47.810 --> 00:34:51.060
If you don't eat vegetables today, they'll spoil. So make sure you eat them during lunch and dinner.
434
00:34:51.060 --> 00:34:54.770
And pour the salad and beans in a separate bowl and eat them. Understand?
435
00:34:54.770 --> 00:34:56.260
Question.
436
00:34:57.710 --> 00:34:59.230
Can't we just order food?
437
00:34:59.230 --> 00:35:03.500
I said to make it! I made all the side dishes!
438
00:35:08.420 --> 00:35:10.600
Make sure you check the gas stove.
439
00:35:10.600 --> 00:35:15.380
And drain the toilet water all the day or else it'll clog. Make sure you eat all the vegetables by today. Okay?
440
00:35:15.380 --> 00:35:18.500
And Jeong Hwan, you know that when you make the rice about the water. Until the back of the hand.
441
00:35:18.500 --> 00:35:21.660
I understand. I understand. Mother-in-Law will be waiting.
442
00:35:21.660 --> 00:35:23.920
Good bye.
-Good bye.
443
00:35:23.920 --> 00:35:27.460
My feet won't leave. My feet won't leave.
444
00:35:27.460 --> 00:35:30.860
Right, Jeong Hwan, I ironed your uniform and work out clothes and put them in your room.
445
00:35:30.860 --> 00:35:35.280
Go, go. Hurry up and go. We'll take care of it. Leave the alley.
446
00:35:35.280 --> 00:35:38.160
Go and play!
447
00:35:38.160 --> 00:35:40.850
There, there.
448
00:37:16.770 --> 00:37:20.270
<i>Don't Sleep Library</i>
449
00:37:30.980 --> 00:37:34.020
Hey. Stop sleeping.
450
00:37:34.020 --> 00:37:35.900
How many hours did you sleep?
451
00:37:35.900 --> 00:37:38.650
If you're going to be like this, go home and sleep.
452
00:37:40.420 --> 00:37:41.870
What time is it?
453
00:37:41.870 --> 00:37:45.020
- The sun set already.
- 7 o'clock.
454
00:37:46.510 --> 00:37:48.760
I'm going to my house for a moment.
455
00:37:48.760 --> 00:37:51.740
Why? Did something happen at your house?
456
00:37:51.740 --> 00:37:53.340
I have to eat dinner.
457
00:38:05.390 --> 00:38:08.930
Why are college students like that these days?
458
00:38:08.930 --> 00:38:10.280
What should they do...
459
00:38:10.280 --> 00:38:16.290
Don't they know that if they do that they'll rip their parents' hearts?
460
00:38:25.750 --> 00:38:27.720
Right, Deok Seon.
461
00:38:27.720 --> 00:38:31.810
You studied hard in the library today, right?
462
00:38:31.810 --> 00:38:32.650
Yeah, yeah.
463
00:38:32.650 --> 00:38:36.640
That's right. This father
464
00:38:36.640 --> 00:38:39.030
doesn't even wish for you to do well as your sister.
465
00:38:39.030 --> 00:38:41.590
Just half.
466
00:38:41.590 --> 00:38:44.540
Just do the half. Then I will
467
00:38:44.540 --> 00:38:47.780
run two hundred times around the neighborhood carrying you.
468
00:38:47.780 --> 00:38:49.790
Look at your sister.
469
00:38:49.790 --> 00:38:52.230
Because she studied hard since she was young,
470
00:38:52.230 --> 00:38:55.680
she goes to college and studies hard.
471
00:38:55.680 --> 00:39:00.630
So you, too, please get a hold over yourself and study hard. Understand?
472
00:39:00.630 --> 00:39:04.000
No Eul, you just be healthy.
473
00:39:06.890 --> 00:39:08.550
What's wrong?
474
00:39:24.160 --> 00:39:26.420
What should I do?
475
00:39:26.420 --> 00:39:29.510
Oh my, what's going to happen to our Bo Ra?
476
00:39:30.010 --> 00:39:31.900
I'm going to go out for a moment.
477
00:39:31.900 --> 00:39:34.340
Where is my outerwear?
478
00:39:34.340 --> 00:39:37.820
Wait. Wait for a moment. Where is my clothing?
479
00:39:45.540 --> 00:39:50.240
Aigoo, aigoo. Bo Ra, it's okay.
480
00:39:53.500 --> 00:39:58.340
It's okay if you come. It's okay.
481
00:39:58.340 --> 00:40:01.280
You girl, come here! Let's do it with me today!
482
00:40:01.280 --> 00:40:04.660
Let me go!
483
00:40:04.660 --> 00:40:09.240
Hey, you crazy b*tch! Have you decided to ruin your life?
484
00:40:09.240 --> 00:40:15.240
You bit**. Do I need to fall down in front of you foaming at the mouth for you to get your head on straght?
485
00:40:15.240 --> 00:40:19.500
You! If you get arrested for protesting,
486
00:40:19.500 --> 00:40:23.460
you will get a red line on your life.
487
00:40:23.460 --> 00:40:28.300
If you get a line on the family register, you'll ruin the house!
488
00:40:28.350 --> 00:40:36.650
Not only does it ruin but what are you going to do about your mom?
489
00:40:36.650 --> 00:40:42.700
What are you going to do about your mom who only believed in you her whole life? Will your mom
490
00:40:42.700 --> 00:40:44.960
your mother,
491
00:40:44.960 --> 00:40:46.100
will live in her right mind all her life?
492
00:40:46.100 --> 00:40:55.340
Huh? Will she? Still you protest? Still you protest, you wretch!
493
00:40:55.340 --> 00:41:00.260
No Eul, bring me the scissors. I will cut her hair so that she won't be able to go around.
494
00:41:00.260 --> 00:41:02.160
Bring the scissors, you bastard!
495
00:41:02.160 --> 00:41:05.700
Bo Ra, hurry up and say your sorry. Say sorry to your father.
496
00:41:05.700 --> 00:41:08.140
Why should I? What did I do wrong?!
497
00:41:08.140 --> 00:41:11.520
What did you do right that you speak? Do you want to die, you wretch?!
498
00:41:11.520 --> 00:41:14.880
Bo Ra's father, she won't do it anymore. She won't do it anymore.
499
00:41:14.880 --> 00:41:19.280
Did she ever listen to what we said?
500
00:41:19.280 --> 00:41:26.320
From now on, you don't need school or anything. You will stay inside your room. Understand?!
501
00:41:27.120 --> 00:41:32.580
Until you say that you'll never do protesting and beg for forgiveness,
502
00:41:32.580 --> 00:41:37.820
don't come out of the room. And you,
503
00:41:37.820 --> 00:41:43.300
don't give her a drop of water until she begs for forgiveness. Understand?
504
00:41:43.300 --> 00:41:45.560
Hurry up and say you're sorry, Seong Bo Ra!
505
00:41:45.560 --> 00:41:47.740
I didn't do anything wrong.
506
00:41:47.740 --> 00:41:49.520
What? Come here, you wretch!
507
00:41:49.520 --> 00:41:53.020
Bo Ra's father. Bo Ra's father.
508
00:41:53.020 --> 00:41:58.260
Honey, listen carefully, if anyone gives her a drink of water,
509
00:41:58.260 --> 00:42:02.320
I will turn over this whole family!
510
00:42:02.320 --> 00:42:07.840
No one care if she lives or dies. Understand?
511
00:42:07.840 --> 00:42:08.880
I understand.
512
00:42:08.880 --> 00:42:16.320
No one care. No one care.
513
00:42:18.620 --> 00:42:23.860
It's a plague year. How did we ever raise her?
514
00:42:23.860 --> 00:42:30.440
Even though we trembled because what we ate and wore because we had nothing, still whatever went inside her mouth
515
00:42:30.440 --> 00:42:33.940
wasn't wasteful so we fed and gave her clothes.
516
00:42:33.940 --> 00:42:38.400
Outstanding daughter, smart daughter, she had a spirit which did not kill ohters and
517
00:42:38.400 --> 00:42:42.700
We did our best for her, Bloody hell bit**!
518
00:42:42.700 --> 00:42:48.760
The girl who knows how to hammer a nail in her parent's heart?
519
00:42:58.920 --> 00:43:03.740
All her sunbaes got arrested. Is my sister going to get arrested too?
520
00:43:03.740 --> 00:43:06.760
What if my sister becomes a ex-convict?
521
00:43:06.760 --> 00:43:10.820
If you see it like that, then all our nation's college students are ex-convicts.
522
00:43:10.820 --> 00:43:17.000
Don't worry. And even if she goes to the police, she'll come out quickly if she writes a confession statement.
523
00:43:17.000 --> 00:43:18.280
What is a confession statement?
524
00:43:18.280 --> 00:43:24.200
Con-, writing that you did wrong. There's something you write that you did wrong.
525
00:43:24.200 --> 00:43:26.400
If she writes that, she'll be released quickly.
526
00:43:27.500 --> 00:43:31.620
Failed, failed. Our unni is Seong Bo Ra.
527
00:43:31.620 --> 00:43:35.920
She will never say that she did wrong. You know my unni's temper too.
528
00:43:35.920 --> 00:43:42.660
I know, I know. But you said that Noona Bo Ra came home. Then it's okay.
529
00:43:43.860 --> 00:43:46.700
You've come?
-Yeah.
530
00:43:46.700 --> 00:43:48.780
What are you two talking about?
531
00:43:49.780 --> 00:43:51.000
What?
532
00:43:51.000 --> 00:43:52.320
What are you two doing?
533
00:43:52.320 --> 00:43:56.500
What do you mean what, bastard? We're telling stories between friends. Story, story.
534
00:43:56.500 --> 00:43:59.400
Why are you like this? I'm leaving.
535
00:44:00.620 --> 00:44:02.520
Where are you going?
536
00:44:02.520 --> 00:44:05.120
- To the library.
-What?
537
00:44:05.120 --> 00:44:07.720
Deok Seon goes to the library.
538
00:44:07.720 --> 00:44:10.800
Do you know what time it is? The sun already set.
539
00:44:10.800 --> 00:44:14.160
I'll come before 12 o'clock. I'm person who does it if I say it.
540
00:44:14.160 --> 00:44:18.360
Hey, even if your face is a weapon being out past 12 is dangerous.
541
00:44:18.360 --> 00:44:21.280
Just give up college, like me.
542
00:44:21.280 --> 00:44:25.880
The library is right in front. I'll come before 12. I'm leaving.
543
00:44:25.880 --> 00:44:28.240
Okay, go, Friend.
544
00:44:35.340 --> 00:44:42.720
Yes, this is Master Choi's house. Yes, yes, yes.
545
00:44:46.250 --> 00:44:48.590
Who is it? Is it the academy?
546
00:44:48.590 --> 00:44:50.680
Your dad. What?
547
00:44:50.680 --> 00:44:53.470
He said that he's hungry. He told you to hurry up and come and make food.
548
00:45:18.200 --> 00:45:20.590
What is this?
549
00:45:22.370 --> 00:45:24.510
Younger Brother.
550
00:45:37.570 --> 00:45:41.100
Grandpa said,
551
00:45:41.100 --> 00:45:43.980
Doing every sport is contraction and expansion.
552
00:45:43.980 --> 00:45:46.570
Pour cold water on top of warm water to achieve thermal equilibrium.
553
00:45:46.570 --> 00:45:51.280
By the perfect migration of specific heat
554
00:45:51.280 --> 00:45:53.750
the two will be separated.
555
00:45:57.380 --> 00:45:59.280
Son,
556
00:46:02.280 --> 00:46:07.000
is the rice finished? Should I help?
557
00:46:15.920 --> 00:46:18.010
Dad, it's burning.
558
00:47:29.650 --> 00:47:32.580
The fire doesn't go there. Come here and sleep.
559
00:47:32.580 --> 00:47:39.020
Don't mind whether if I freeze to death or not. What if she goes out while I'm sleeping?
560
00:47:39.020 --> 00:47:44.060
I'm going to be like this the whole night, so don't mind and hurry up and sleep.
561
00:47:44.060 --> 00:47:48.040
And Deok Seon is not home yet? It's almost 12 o'clock.
562
00:47:48.040 --> 00:47:51.480
A grown up girl should hurry up and come home.
563
00:47:51.480 --> 00:47:53.850
Did she fall asleep?
564
00:49:32.140 --> 00:49:33.780
<i>I'm here.</i>
565
00:49:33.780 --> 00:49:36.060
<i>Okay. Come home early.</i>
566
00:49:36.060 --> 00:49:38.360
<i>I understand.</i>
567
00:49:47.540 --> 00:49:50.880
<i>Seon Woo, let's eat!
-Okay.</i>
568
00:49:55.780 --> 00:49:58.540
Mom, you're going to eat here. It's okay. Eat outside.
569
00:49:58.540 --> 00:50:03.580
The room is warm. It's better. Let's eat here.
570
00:50:15.660 --> 00:50:16.760
Mom, why aren't you eating?
571
00:50:16.760 --> 00:50:22.180
I'll eat. The side dishes are scarce. There's only vegetables.
572
00:50:22.180 --> 00:50:25.540
I should feed some meat to my son.
573
00:50:25.540 --> 00:50:29.340
Forget it. I don't really like meat.
574
00:50:33.540 --> 00:50:35.820
It tastes good.
575
00:50:35.820 --> 00:50:38.540
Who is it in the morning?
576
00:50:39.160 --> 00:50:43.880
Yes. Mom, what's up?
577
00:50:45.560 --> 00:50:51.820
Huh? Is he hurt badly? Tae Soo is so clumsy? Which hospital, Mom?
578
00:50:52.540 --> 00:50:57.240
Even if it have to go to Gimhae, I said I will do it. I will go, truly, Mom.
579
00:50:57.240 --> 00:51:00.960
Mom, Tae Su is an adult whom you should arrange a marriage for.
580
00:51:02.700 --> 00:51:07.320
What? You're going to come to my house?
581
00:51:07.320 --> 00:51:11.720
Terminal? You arrived in Seoul?
582
00:51:11.720 --> 00:51:18.060
<i>I have something to give to you. So that I can see Seon Woo and Jin Joo, I'll visit you for a moment.</i>
583
00:51:18.060 --> 00:51:21.600
<i>It'll take only thirty minutes if I take a bus from here.</i>
584
00:51:21.600 --> 00:51:25.660
<i>You don't need to come out. I'll just take the taxi.</i>
585
00:51:25.660 --> 00:51:29.660
<i>I'm going to visit for a moment. I'll only drink a cup of water and go.</i>
586
00:51:29.660 --> 00:51:32.320
<i>You don't need to stress about it.</i>
587
00:51:32.320 --> 00:51:35.000
<i>See you later.</i>
588
00:51:47.080 --> 00:51:48.920
Dad, you're not going to work today?
589
00:51:48.920 --> 00:51:53.080
Today is pay day. But you're watching Big Noona.
590
00:51:53.080 --> 00:51:56.560
We still need to feed her food. She didn't eat dinner yesterday.
591
00:51:56.560 --> 00:52:03.980
I said no. Until she begs for forgiveness with her own month, we will never.
592
00:52:03.980 --> 00:52:08.400
We worked hard to earn that money so that she can go to an expensive college, but she protests.
593
00:52:08.400 --> 00:52:14.280
She'll come to her senses if we starve her. So don't try to give her anything. Understand?
594
00:52:28.170 --> 00:52:31.880
Dad. Did the briquette fire get turned off?
595
00:52:35.220 --> 00:52:39.140
I don't think so. I replaced it in the middle of the night.
596
00:52:39.140 --> 00:52:41.940
It's so cold.
597
00:52:47.100 --> 00:52:50.860
The fire is still alive. What's the problem?
598
00:52:52.700 --> 00:52:57.560
Grandpa said, "There are two kinds of briquette boilers.
599
00:52:57.560 --> 00:53:00.720
Some briquette smoke directly warms the floor or by means of the briquette water is warmed and
600
00:53:00.720 --> 00:53:03.600
the water warms the room. We have two choices.
601
00:53:03.600 --> 00:53:08.420
If it's according to the latter, even if we change the briquette, has our house not gotten warmer?
602
00:53:08.420 --> 00:53:11.060
In that kind of case, the problem is
603
00:53:15.730 --> 00:53:21.850
exactly this. The probability is 100% that the water to make hot water is all gone.
604
00:53:28.460 --> 00:53:33.970
Younger Brother, what's for breakfast today?
605
00:53:33.970 --> 00:53:37.540
Yeah. Something you like the most.
606
00:53:37.540 --> 00:53:41.510
Perhaps, ramyun?
607
00:53:41.510 --> 00:53:44.100
Spread something. spread something.
608
00:53:51.060 --> 00:53:54.200
The best!
609
00:53:54.200 --> 00:53:55.600
What about Dad?
610
00:53:55.600 --> 00:53:58.460
Dad! Eat breakfast.
611
00:54:03.700 --> 00:54:08.260
Kids, the toilet is clogged again.
612
00:54:09.640 --> 00:54:15.140
I don't think I'll be able to eat.
-What should I do? It doesn't unclog with a toilet plunger.
613
00:54:18.820 --> 00:54:24.740
Grandfather said this: If the land is full of sh*t, you will enjoy wealth..
614
00:54:24.740 --> 00:54:27.780
The feeling is good today.
615
00:54:27.780 --> 00:54:31.540
Stop talking bullsh*t and hurry up and come and do something about this.
616
00:54:55.100 --> 00:54:59.060
Then, quickly finish the job, director of ssonteun.
617
00:55:06.580 --> 00:55:11.760
Seon Woo! Jin Joo! Maternal grandma is coming! It's an emergency! Emergency!
618
00:55:11.760 --> 00:55:15.840
Change your clothes. Don't eat and clean the table.
619
00:55:17.520 --> 00:55:21.840
This, this. First wash up.
620
00:55:21.840 --> 00:55:23.140
I have to go to school.
621
00:55:23.140 --> 00:55:25.180
Right.
622
00:55:33.320 --> 00:55:35.290
Come here.
623
00:55:58.620 --> 00:56:03.520
I'll return it after using it for a moment!
624
00:56:16.760 --> 00:56:17.960
And this too!
625
00:56:50.280 --> 00:56:53.030
Jeong Bong, help me!
626
00:56:57.500 --> 00:57:02.170
Aigoo. It's falling.
627
00:57:31.980 --> 00:57:33.900
I did it all.
628
00:57:41.340 --> 00:57:45.720
Jeong Bong, thank you very much. I'll return it to you later.
629
00:57:45.720 --> 00:57:47.640
You can slowly give it.
630
00:57:47.640 --> 00:57:53.980
Wow. This is perfect. I won't get caught, right?
631
00:57:59.540 --> 00:58:04.260
This is sesame seed. And this cassia seed.
632
00:58:04.260 --> 00:58:08.140
Boil it for Seon Woo. It's good for the eyes.
633
00:58:08.140 --> 00:58:12.220
Mom, Seoul sells these things too. Why did you carry these heavy stuff?
634
00:58:12.220 --> 00:58:16.040
Aigoo, really...
-And Mom, eat and go.
635
00:58:16.040 --> 00:58:22.300
I talked to Tae Soo and he's fine.
636
00:58:22.300 --> 00:58:24.120
Mom, you can go slowly.
637
00:58:24.120 --> 00:58:28.120
No. I have to hurry up and go.
638
00:58:44.100 --> 00:58:46.960
Jin Joo, I'm leaving.
639
00:58:46.960 --> 00:58:49.260
Already?
640
00:58:49.260 --> 00:58:53.060
Mom, it hasn't been ten minutes since you've arrived.
641
00:58:53.060 --> 00:58:56.040
What can I do if I stay here longer?
642
00:59:06.390 --> 00:59:11.670
It'll only stress you out more. I'm going to leave.
643
00:59:11.670 --> 00:59:16.560
Mom, stay a little longer!
644
00:59:17.460 --> 00:59:21.900
Grandma, you really don't listen.
645
00:59:21.900 --> 00:59:26.200
Where is the bathroom? Since I drank juice...
646
00:59:26.200 --> 00:59:28.290
There.
647
00:59:48.350 --> 00:59:50.230
Go home! Hurry.
648
00:59:50.230 --> 00:59:52.900
Grandma, you're really in a hurry.
649
00:59:52.900 --> 00:59:55.470
Why has Seon Woo's maternal grandmother come?
650
00:59:55.470 --> 00:59:59.760
Yes. Hello. You're doing well, right?
651
00:59:59.760 --> 01:00:03.030
Yes. But are you leaving already?
652
01:00:03.030 --> 01:00:08.060
Aigoo, my son hurt his leg so I have to hurry up and go to the hospital.
653
01:00:08.060 --> 01:00:09.410
Then.
654
01:00:09.410 --> 01:00:11.330
Yes. I'm leaving.
655
01:00:11.330 --> 01:00:12.660
Mom is leaving!
656
01:00:12.660 --> 01:00:17.030
Go safely.
-Yes.
-Bye, Mom.
657
01:00:17.030 --> 01:00:21.150
Aigoo, she should sleep one night since it's been a long time since she met her daughter.
658
01:00:21.150 --> 01:00:24.350
If she came because your younger brother got hurt, he must've got hurt badly.
659
01:00:24.350 --> 01:00:26.650
It's because he is my kid brother.
660
01:00:26.650 --> 01:00:28.730
She came here to spy on me.
661
01:00:30.690 --> 01:00:33.090
She came to see how I live.
662
01:00:33.090 --> 01:00:39.120
She's worried if I'm not able to earn food. You think I don't know?
663
01:00:39.120 --> 01:00:40.240
Is that so?
664
01:00:40.240 --> 01:00:45.540
Sungnim, look at me. I made a total show in the morning.
665
01:00:45.540 --> 01:00:49.140
But I didn't get caught.
666
01:00:49.140 --> 01:00:52.780
Right. Is Bo Ra okay?
667
01:00:52.780 --> 01:00:58.130
No. Her dad didn't even go to work so he can spy on her.
668
01:00:58.130 --> 01:01:03.290
That girl won't eat a bit of food. I'm so angry I could die.
669
01:01:11.010 --> 01:01:12.320
Eat.
670
01:01:12.350 --> 01:01:15.750
Bring it here.
671
01:01:19.280 --> 01:01:22.140
Oh my. Is this all the side dishes?
672
01:01:22.140 --> 01:01:24.750
It's all. Just eat it.
673
01:01:24.750 --> 01:01:28.670
This person, you should give at least one fried egg.
674
01:01:28.670 --> 01:01:31.430
Where is egg? We at all of it.
675
01:01:32.140 --> 01:01:36.850
Anyway, what about you? Are you not going to eat together?
676
01:01:36.850 --> 01:01:39.920
Do you think I'll be able to eat?
677
01:01:40.720 --> 01:01:42.930
You're not a person.
678
01:01:51.650 --> 01:01:54.060
Aigoo!
-Aigoo! Bo Ra's mother.
679
01:01:54.060 --> 01:01:56.260
What are you doing outside when it's cold?
680
01:01:56.260 --> 01:02:01.660
My heart feels cramped. Is Jeong Bong's mother not home yet?
681
01:02:01.660 --> 01:02:03.430
Yes. She's coming tomorrow.
682
01:02:03.430 --> 01:02:05.570
It's vacation for your family's boys.
683
01:02:05.570 --> 01:02:06.830
It's chaotic, right?
684
01:02:06.830 --> 01:02:10.490
No. We're living really well.
685
01:02:10.490 --> 01:02:13.990
It's because we don't do it. If we do it, we're good at it.
686
01:02:13.990 --> 01:02:20.470
Yes. Aigoo, he should wear socks. It's cold.
687
01:02:23.530 --> 01:02:24.780
You're going to drink alcohol?
688
01:02:24.780 --> 01:02:27.820
Yes. I should drink it while my wife is gone. Then when else should I be able to drink it?
689
01:02:27.820 --> 01:02:29.650
Bo Ra's dad is home today.
690
01:02:29.650 --> 01:02:33.430
Ah, really? Then we could drink it together.
691
01:02:33.430 --> 01:02:36.270
Yes.
692
01:02:52.390 --> 01:02:54.730
It's no use
693
01:02:54.730 --> 01:02:58.430
no matter how much you give your kids education.
694
01:02:58.430 --> 01:03:03.940
It doesn't matter how hard I work at educating them. They think they're all that.
695
01:03:03.940 --> 01:03:07.010
Then everything will be okay, oh man.
696
01:03:07.010 --> 01:03:09.870
Even so,
697
01:03:09.870 --> 01:03:14.220
I wish our Jeong Bong would resemble at least half of Bo Ra.
698
01:03:15.160 --> 01:03:21.220
Even though he's my child, he's so hazy,
699
01:03:21.220 --> 01:03:23.090
I'm worried.
700
01:03:24.370 --> 01:03:30.730
There's something nailed in my and my wife's heart
701
01:03:30.730 --> 01:03:33.720
He was very spoiled when we raised him.
702
01:03:35.040 --> 01:03:38.750
Even so, I'm still worried.
703
01:03:40.190 --> 01:03:43.480
But is Bo Ra fine?
704
01:03:48.110 --> 01:03:50.500
I'm not going to eat?
705
01:03:50.500 --> 01:03:53.780
Eat a little. Are you going to die?
706
01:03:53.780 --> 01:03:56.400
I'm not hungry. I have no appetite.
707
01:03:58.910 --> 01:04:02.310
Just one spoon. Just eat one spoon and sleep.
708
01:04:02.310 --> 01:04:06.660
I made something you like. Just eat one spoon.
709
01:04:06.660 --> 01:04:08.990
I said that I'm not going to eat!
710
01:04:08.990 --> 01:04:11.160
Just leave me alone!
711
01:04:11.160 --> 01:04:15.310
Just one spoon, Bo Ra!
712
01:04:15.310 --> 01:04:18.130
Just eat one spoon.
713
01:04:22.970 --> 01:04:25.450
Then I'll put it here
714
01:04:25.450 --> 01:04:29.460
so eat it whenever you want to. Understand?
715
01:04:29.460 --> 01:04:35.480
If you don't want to eat it now, eat it later. Understand?
716
01:05:04.070 --> 01:05:06.250
Jin Joo!
717
01:05:06.250 --> 01:05:11.970
I have to wash it again, this girl.
718
01:05:16.520 --> 01:05:18.860
Here. Arms
719
01:05:21.380 --> 01:05:23.090
Who's daughter is Jin Joo?
720
01:05:23.090 --> 01:05:25.530
Mom's daughter.
721
01:05:25.530 --> 01:05:27.410
My child.
722
01:05:27.410 --> 01:05:30.760
Do you want to eat something? What should we eat this dinner?
723
01:05:30.760 --> 01:05:31.920
Banana.
724
01:05:31.920 --> 01:05:35.050
Banana? We ate banana yesterday.
725
01:05:35.050 --> 01:05:37.570
Banana.
726
01:05:37.570 --> 01:05:43.120
I understand. I'll go out and buy it later.
727
01:06:17.340 --> 01:06:21.180
<i>To my kind daughter,</i>
728
01:06:21.180 --> 01:06:26.140
<i>I don't have money so I didn't put much.</i>
729
01:06:26.140 --> 01:06:30.430
<i>My daughter, buy a piece of beautiful clothing.</i>
730
01:06:30.430 --> 01:06:35.130
<i>My daughter, whom I love, live without losing confidence.</i>
731
01:06:35.130 --> 01:06:40.810
<i>You didn't do anything wrong. Take care of your health.</i>
732
01:07:03.050 --> 01:07:15.150
♫<i> On the day when you leave <i>♫</i></i>
733
01:07:15.180 --> 01:07:18.850
♫<i> The sky also rains <i>♫</i></i>
734
01:07:18.860 --> 01:07:21.700
Really, Grandma.
735
01:07:21.700 --> 01:07:26.920
♫<i> The tears are not flowing. </i> ♫
736
01:07:28.450 --> 01:07:37.350
♫<i> Its not a story that today is sad.</i>
737
01:07:37.350 --> 01:07:45.850
♫<i> The hands which hold on to the tears which rain down for a long time get wet </i>♫
738
01:07:45.950 --> 01:07:51.650
When did she see that?
739
01:07:51.650 --> 01:07:54.570
I can't live.
740
01:07:54.600 --> 01:08:06.730
♫<i> On the day you leave it rains </i>♫
741
01:08:06.730 --> 01:08:15.780
♫<i>Heaven cries on parting. It's not the tears which are flowing. </i>♫
742
01:08:19.050 --> 01:08:20.890
Honey, the laundry.
743
01:08:23.600 --> 01:08:27.270
Aigoo, you're doing well.
744
01:08:42.480 --> 01:08:46.200
Seon Woo, have you not seen our Bo Ra?
745
01:08:46.200 --> 01:08:50.640
Yes! I haven't seen her. Why? She's not home?
746
01:08:50.640 --> 01:08:54.520
Where did she go? Where did she go?
747
01:08:56.490 --> 01:08:59.750
No, I haven't seen her. She didn't come to our house.
748
01:09:03.590 --> 01:09:07.740
Taek's father, have you seen Bo Ra? Did she not pass this way?
749
01:09:07.740 --> 01:09:10.040
I haven't seen her.
750
01:09:11.090 --> 01:09:12.790
Oh my. What should I do?
751
01:09:12.790 --> 01:09:17.100
Bo Ra's mother. This.
752
01:10:07.670 --> 01:10:09.990
You're Seong Bo Ra, right?
753
01:10:10.640 --> 01:10:14.810
Seoul University Department of Mathematics Education, student Seong Bo Ra, right?
754
01:10:16.060 --> 01:10:18.420
You know Jo Hong, right?
755
01:10:18.420 --> 01:10:22.700
Leader of the union of student councils, head of the student council at Seoul National University, Jo Hong.
756
01:10:22.700 --> 01:10:25.280
You guys are executives.
757
01:10:29.610 --> 01:10:31.690
You participated in the illegal civil rights demonstration and protest
758
01:10:31.690 --> 01:10:34.500
at the Democratic party headquarters in Garak-dong, Songpa-gu, didn't you?
759
01:10:35.450 --> 01:10:38.010
No. I didn't.
760
01:10:38.010 --> 01:10:42.310
Look at this bastard. Why don't you acknowledge and go with us while we talk nicely.
761
01:10:42.310 --> 01:10:44.280
Bo Ra!
762
01:10:55.590 --> 01:10:58.800
It's not our daughter. You can't arrest my daughter.
763
01:10:58.800 --> 01:11:01.370
Excuse me, Mother...
-Do you what kind of daughter my daughter is?
764
01:11:01.370 --> 01:11:03.590
She's the smartest kid in this neighborhood.
765
01:11:03.590 --> 01:11:07.400
She pushed the rich kids and always placed first.
766
01:11:07.400 --> 01:11:09.580
Even though she has grades to get into Seoul Law School,
767
01:11:09.580 --> 01:11:11.900
In her first year at Seoul National University she received a letter
768
01:11:11.900 --> 01:11:14.460
written by the dean of the College of Education telling her she had won a scholarship.
769
01:11:14.460 --> 01:11:17.630
Her dream when she was young was a prosecuter, lawyer, and a judge
770
01:11:17.630 --> 01:11:20.420
but now in order that her parents don't have to worry about money,
771
01:11:20.420 --> 01:11:22.870
she talked to the teacher
772
01:11:22.870 --> 01:11:25.780
and applied to Seoul University. You know Seoul University, right?
773
01:11:25.780 --> 01:11:29.120
She went to Seoul University, where the smartest kids in our nation go to,
774
01:11:29.120 --> 01:11:32.570
without going to a tutor or academy and went in one try.
775
01:11:32.570 --> 01:11:36.320
She, our daughter, is that kind of daughter.
776
01:11:36.320 --> 01:11:38.910
Do you know often and how long our neighborhood celebrated?
777
01:11:38.910 --> 01:11:42.640
Even in her father's company, they sent him flowers as a congratulation.
778
01:11:42.640 --> 01:11:45.750
And do you know how it was when she graduated high school?
779
01:11:45.750 --> 01:11:50.080
As the student representative, she went in front of the teacher and received an award.
780
01:11:50.080 --> 01:11:53.490
Her mathematics score was placed in the top ten nationwide.
781
01:11:53.490 --> 01:11:56.650
Her maternal uncle is chief of the borough office
782
01:11:56.650 --> 01:11:59.430
so she's in a relationship where she eats with the team members.
783
01:11:59.430 --> 01:12:01.900
She has a cousin that goes to medical school.
784
01:12:01.900 --> 01:12:05.390
And do you how her father is?
785
01:12:05.390 --> 01:12:10.410
He's been working in the Han Il Bank for twenty years and received an award.
786
01:12:10.410 --> 01:12:13.730
They even ate dinner with her.
787
01:12:13.730 --> 01:12:17.430
They said that there's not a smarter daughter like her in this world.
788
01:12:17.430 --> 01:12:19.750
And manager of the bank directly gave her allowance.
789
01:12:19.750 --> 01:12:23.850
He personally drove his car to the front of our house.
790
01:12:23.850 --> 01:12:26.410
I did wrong. I did wrong.
791
01:12:26.410 --> 01:12:29.320
Bo Ra what are you talking about? Don't say anything nonsense.
792
01:12:29.320 --> 01:12:31.650
I did wrong.
-No! No!
793
01:12:31.650 --> 01:12:34.540
Our daughter isn't that kind of kid. Our daughter isn't that kind of kid.
794
01:12:34.540 --> 01:12:37.140
I did wrong! I will go to the police station.
795
01:12:37.140 --> 01:12:40.060
No, Bo Ra! What did you do wrong?
796
01:12:40.060 --> 01:12:42.010
Aigoo, our daughter isn't that kind of kid.
797
01:12:42.010 --> 01:12:44.270
Let's go.
-No.
798
01:12:44.270 --> 01:12:47.320
I said our daughter isn't that kind of kid.
-Let go, Ahjummoni.
799
01:12:47.320 --> 01:12:50.170
Let go! Let go!
800
01:12:50.170 --> 01:12:51.460
Our daughter isn't like that.
801
01:12:51.460 --> 01:12:55.900
<i>Sometimes I was embarrassed of my mom.</i>
802
01:12:55.900 --> 01:12:58.830
<i>Sometimes I was mad about</i>
803
01:12:58.830 --> 01:13:02.760
<i>why mom doesn't have a bit of honor or pride?</i>
804
01:13:03.330 --> 01:13:07.150
<i>That is because</i>
805
01:13:07.150 --> 01:13:09.970
<i>there is something more precious than herself.</i>
806
01:13:09.970 --> 01:13:13.580
<i>Because it's for me.</i>
807
01:13:14.480 --> 01:13:16.850
<i>I didn't know then.</i>
808
01:13:18.540 --> 01:13:22.800
<i>When people get stronger, it's not through their pride</i>
809
01:13:22.800 --> 01:13:26.250
<i>but when they throw away their pride.</i>
810
01:13:26.820 --> 01:13:31.170
<i>So Mom is strong.</i>
811
01:13:33.350 --> 01:13:34.780
<i>Mom, I'm here!</i>
812
01:13:34.780 --> 01:13:37.230
My kid, you've come!
813
01:13:37.230 --> 01:13:40.430
Jin Joo.
814
01:13:40.430 --> 01:13:41.880
Were you doing well?
815
01:13:41.880 --> 01:13:43.330
Did Jeong Hwan drop you off?
816
01:13:43.330 --> 01:13:44.780
Of course.
817
01:13:44.780 --> 01:13:47.190
It's good for him that he doesn't have to do late night studying because of me.
818
01:13:47.190 --> 01:13:50.040
I'm going to wash up first.
819
01:13:54.910 --> 01:13:57.290
Hello?
820
01:13:57.290 --> 01:14:00.330
Tae Soo, are you alright?
821
01:14:00.950 --> 01:14:05.010
Aigoo, you bastard, what's your age that you still bother Mom?
822
01:14:05.010 --> 01:14:09.680
How are you going to live without Mom? Is Mom not yet sleeping?
823
01:14:10.510 --> 01:14:12.280
Give the phone to her then.
824
01:14:16.160 --> 01:14:18.410
<i>Hello?</i>
825
01:14:21.400 --> 01:14:22.980
Mom.
826
01:14:27.930 --> 01:14:34.060
<i>Seon Yeong. H-hello?</i>
827
01:14:34.940 --> 01:14:37.340
Why am I like this?
828
01:14:51.880 --> 01:14:55.610
Mom... Mom...
829
01:15:01.920 --> 01:15:05.260
♫<i> Someday it'll leave <i>♫</i></i>
830
01:15:05.260 --> 01:15:08.900
♫<i> This lively youth <i>♫</i></i>
831
01:15:08.900 --> 01:15:14.490
♫<i> Like a flower that falls and blooms again <i>♫</i></i>
832
01:15:14.490 --> 01:15:16.310
Mom...
833
01:15:16.310 --> 01:15:19.550
♫<i> When nights when the moon is bright <i>v</i></i>
834
01:15:19.550 --> 01:15:22.600
<i>They say that because gods can't be everywhere</i>
835
01:15:22.600 --> 01:15:26.300
<i>they made moms.</i>
836
01:15:26.300 --> 01:15:28.850
<i>Even though we become the age where we are moms,</i>
837
01:15:28.850 --> 01:15:31.650
<i>Mom is still my protector..</i>
838
01:15:31.650 --> 01:15:37.560
<i>Still calling Mom is a name that hurts my heart.</i>
839
01:15:37.560 --> 01:15:41.490
<i>Mom...</i>
840
01:15:41.490 --> 01:15:43.720
<i>Is still strong...</i>
841
01:15:44.900 --> 01:15:48.440
♫<i> We should rather let it go <i>♫</i></i>
842
01:15:48.440 --> 01:15:51.990
♫<i> We should turn around <i>♫</i></i>
843
01:15:51.990 --> 01:15:58.140
♫<i> That is how time goes <i>♫</i></i>
844
01:15:59.230 --> 01:16:02.810
♫<i> I'll probably</i>
845
01:16:02.810 --> 01:16:06.580
♫<i> forgive the one who already left me <i>♫</i></i>
846
01:16:06.580 --> 01:16:12.220
♫<i> It is the time that goes leaving me behind <i>♫</i></i>
847
01:16:13.780 --> 01:16:17.350
♫<i> There is no place to leave attachments <i>♫</i></i>
848
01:16:17.350 --> 01:16:19.890
♫<i> Empty hearts <i>♫</i></i>
849
01:16:19.890 --> 01:16:22.330
Is Bo Ra okay?
850
01:16:22.330 --> 01:16:24.720
Well, she will be released soon.
851
01:16:24.720 --> 01:16:27.370
That's a relief. It's okay then.
852
01:16:27.370 --> 01:16:30.180
It will be okay.
853
01:16:30.180 --> 01:16:33.990
But it's time she comes out.
854
01:16:33.990 --> 01:16:37.140
Didn't you quit smoking?
855
01:16:40.870 --> 01:16:43.640
At this point a scolding would be good for the soul.
856
01:16:43.640 --> 01:16:48.690
Sit her down and frown and give her a lot of fear.
857
01:16:49.880 --> 01:16:53.440
This person, why should I scold her?
858
01:16:53.440 --> 01:16:56.070
It's not like she did something bad.
859
01:16:56.070 --> 01:16:59.160
Why should I bring her to her knees and give her a lot of fear
860
01:16:59.160 --> 01:17:01.380
and scold her?
861
01:17:45.300 --> 01:17:47.130
Banana.
862
01:17:52.970 --> 01:17:56.960
The biggest one is Jin Joo's.
863
01:17:56.960 --> 01:18:00.180
And this is our Mom's.
864
01:18:00.180 --> 01:18:02.620
Stop. I'm not going to eat. You eat.
865
01:18:02.620 --> 01:18:05.440
Then I'm not going to eat. Let's just throw this away.
866
01:18:05.440 --> 01:18:08.490
Fine then. I'll eat it.
867
01:18:11.380 --> 01:18:12.850
Jin Joo, does it taste good?
868
01:18:17.290 --> 01:18:19.390
I'm home!
869
01:18:21.710 --> 01:18:23.440
God's Shield?
870
01:18:25.030 --> 01:18:26.920
What about Dad?
871
01:18:26.920 --> 01:18:28.390
What about food?
872
01:18:28.390 --> 01:18:29.410
I'm hungry.
873
01:18:29.410 --> 01:18:33.820
Hurry up and come. I put all the left over side dishes and made fried rice. I fried dumplings.
874
01:18:36.890 --> 01:18:38.480
Hello?
875
01:18:45.340 --> 01:18:47.810
Who is it?
-Who is it?
876
01:18:49.850 --> 01:18:53.800
Mom. She said she just arrived at the terminal.
877
01:18:58.140 --> 01:18:59.310
Did you finish cleaning?
878
01:18:59.310 --> 01:19:02.050
What are you doing? Hurry up and clean!
879
01:19:12.730 --> 01:19:16.160
When did you play badminton?
880
01:20:06.620 --> 01:20:08.910
What about the briquette? You didn't turn off the briquette?
881
01:20:08.910 --> 01:20:12.500
Of course. That room is really warm.
882
01:20:16.030 --> 01:20:18.190
What about the laundry? It rained. You didn't bring the laundry in, right?
883
01:20:18.190 --> 01:20:21.630
We did. Hyung brought it all and put it in the wardrobe.
884
01:20:23.130 --> 01:20:27.620
Honey, what did I say? We said that we'll be living fine.
885
01:20:27.620 --> 01:20:31.270
We were totally comfortable without you.
886
01:20:31.270 --> 01:20:34.220
Don't worry.
887
01:20:39.430 --> 01:20:43.540
Honey, are you not hungry? I fried your favorite dumplings.
888
01:20:43.540 --> 01:20:45.720
Forget it. You eat it.
889
01:21:00.340 --> 01:21:05.050
Do you want to have a drink of Soju since it's raining?
890
01:21:05.050 --> 01:21:08.360
What right do you have to drink soju at night?
891
01:21:08.360 --> 01:21:10.090
Then should I heat some kimchi pancakes?
892
01:21:10.090 --> 01:21:13.250
Forget it. Just go out and watch television.
893
01:21:20.650 --> 01:21:23.650
Why? Why doesn't she feel good?
894
01:21:23.650 --> 01:21:26.000
It seems like the house is dirty.
895
01:21:26.000 --> 01:21:29.760
No way. We cleaned everything. Cleaning, laundry, dish washing everything perfectly.
896
01:21:29.760 --> 01:21:32.900
We changed all the briquettes. We ate all the side dishes Mom told us to eat.
897
01:21:32.900 --> 01:21:36.350
She probably was surprised. She doesn't have to raise a finger.
898
01:21:38.190 --> 01:21:40.710
Jeong Hwan.
-Yeah?
899
01:21:59.510 --> 01:22:02.630
Mom, Hyung burned his hand.
900
01:22:03.460 --> 01:22:05.480
I can't live.
901
01:22:05.480 --> 01:22:09.280
How old are you that you can't make ramyun properly?
902
01:22:16.220 --> 01:22:18.860
It stuck again.
903
01:22:22.490 --> 01:22:24.750
Scissors ...
904
01:22:36.120 --> 01:22:40.070
Mom! Dad wasted briquettes again.
905
01:22:43.100 --> 01:22:47.950
You're doing well, you're doing well. You can't even do anything properly. I can't live!
906
01:22:55.120 --> 01:22:58.670
Mom, have you not seen my shorts?
907
01:22:58.670 --> 01:23:01.500
Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo.
908
01:23:03.640 --> 01:23:07.630
Here it is. You can't even find that?
909
01:23:07.630 --> 01:23:08.960
I didn't see it.
910
01:23:08.960 --> 01:23:11.150
Gosh, you morons.
911
01:23:11.150 --> 01:23:13.950
How can anyone live without me?
912
01:23:13.950 --> 01:23:16.940
You can't even do anything proper.
913
01:23:18.710 --> 01:23:22.460
Eat together. What kind of dumpling is it?
914
01:23:22.460 --> 01:23:25.650
Kimchi dumpling, your favorite.
915
01:23:27.230 --> 01:23:29.080
With soju?
916
01:23:30.560 --> 01:23:32.820
If you want to.
917
01:23:33.580 --> 01:23:35.320
I'm forcing myself to eat it.
918
01:23:35.320 --> 01:23:40.440
Thank you. Let's go.
919
01:23:40.440 --> 01:23:44.780
Jeong Hwan, you don't know why your mom is gloomy?
920
01:23:44.780 --> 01:23:46.270
I don't know.
921
01:23:46.990 --> 01:23:49.420
Because her family was living so well.
922
01:23:51.830 --> 01:23:55.820
Even though the mom isn't there, the family was living so well.
923
01:24:01.480 --> 01:24:05.790
Cheers! It's been a long time!
924
01:24:07.100 --> 01:24:08.950
Been a long time? It's only been two days.
925
01:24:10.580 --> 01:24:14.620
Nice! Honey, without you this time
926
01:24:14.620 --> 01:24:17.040
I felt something.
927
01:24:17.040 --> 01:24:21.480
These guys are all trash without you.
928
01:24:21.480 --> 01:24:26.790
<i>When we've become the age to comfort Mom,</i>
929
01:24:26.850 --> 01:24:32.750
<i>it's after we've matured to say "thank you" or "I love you" to Mom.</i>
930
01:24:33.890 --> 01:24:37.390
<i>Right now if you want to make Mom happy,</i>
931
01:24:37.390 --> 01:24:42.110
<i>It's just the words</i>
932
01:24:42.110 --> 01:24:45.250
<i>"Mom, I need you" is enough.</i>
933
01:24:47.330 --> 01:24:53.600
♫ <i> All the stories which saddened you dear </i> ♫
934
01:24:54.970 --> 01:25:01.880
♫<i> Brush away those which were blamed on you </i> ♫
935
01:25:04.250 --> 01:25:11.750
♫ <i>Let the past be the past. </i> ♫
936
01:25:11.750 --> 01:25:17.630
♫ <i>That's what it means. </i> ♫
937
01:25:19.150 --> 01:25:26.650
♫ <i>Let's sing to those who have left </i>♫
938
01:25:26.650 --> 01:25:32.330
♫ <i>Tell them that you loved them without regrets</i> ♫
939
01:26:33.450 --> 01:26:39.450
Go home early.
940
01:26:39.450 --> 01:26:46.050
♫<i> You can't leave. <i>♫</i></i>
941
01:26:51.860 --> 01:26:53.350
Where are you going?
942
01:26:53.350 --> 01:26:55.530
To buy batteries.
943
01:26:55.530 --> 01:26:57.110
Hi.
944
01:26:57.110 --> 01:26:59.760
Hey why are you moving around when your leg is hurt.
945
01:26:59.760 --> 01:27:01.680
It's almost healed.
946
01:27:01.680 --> 01:27:02.790
What's up?
947
01:27:02.790 --> 01:27:05.020
Ah. I came to borrow a sewing kit.
948
01:27:05.020 --> 01:27:07.010
Are you going somewhere?
-To buy batteries.
949
01:27:07.010 --> 01:27:08.430
I have some.
-Really?
950
01:27:08.430 --> 01:27:11.600
Yeah. Let's go to my house. I'll give you mine's.
-Okay.
951
01:27:14.130 --> 01:27:16.200
Ahjumma, hello!
952
01:27:16.200 --> 01:27:19.430
Is our Jeong Hwan here?
953
01:27:20.840 --> 01:27:24.180
Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. Go in my room.
954
01:27:33.980 --> 01:27:38.420
Look at how he arranged them alphabetically. Such a pervert.
955
01:27:43.550 --> 01:27:45.890
He's a pervert.
956
01:27:48.300 --> 01:27:50.240
<i>Seong Deok Seon's</i>
957
01:27:51.510 --> 01:27:54.640
Look at this. It's a new book.
958
01:28:01.550 --> 01:28:04.840
<i>Seong Deok Seon's 11665Seon Woo </i>
959
01:28:04.840 --> 01:28:07.950
<i>Korean-English Dictionary</i>
960
01:28:11.290 --> 01:28:13.050
Do you want anything to drink?
961
01:28:48.260 --> 01:28:50.170
<i>I have someone I like</i>
962
01:28:50.170 --> 01:28:54.990
<i>I think he's going to do it soon. I got the feeling. It's time the phone call should be coming.</i>
963
01:28:54.990 --> 01:28:58.610
<i>You're leg is going to fall off.</i>
964
01:29:00.060 --> 01:29:02.720
<i>Deok Seon, should I make another ramyun for you?</i>
965
01:29:02.720 --> 01:29:04.900
<i>Such an unlucky bastard.</i>
966
01:29:04.900 --> 01:29:09.680
♬<i> Two hearts coming while trusting without saying a word </i>♬
967
01:29:09.680 --> 01:29:11.140
<i>Sit down.</i>
968
01:29:11.140 --> 01:29:15.680
<i>Forget it. What do I do if I hear another person's dating story?</i>
969
01:29:16.370 --> 01:29:21.310
<i>But I think it woudl be hard for Taek this time. His condition isn't good either.</i>
970
01:29:21.310 --> 01:29:24.420
<i>The game begins now.</i>
971
01:29:24.420 --> 01:29:27.240
<i>Even in baduk, he's bashful before strangers.</i>
972
01:29:27.240 --> 01:29:29.130
<i>Do you want to bet whether she comes or not?</i>
973
01:29:29.130 --> 01:29:31.980
<i>She will come. Watch.</i>
974
01:29:31.980 --> 01:29:34.060
<i>Deok Seon!</i>
975
01:29:37.660 --> 01:29:43.080
<i>The day when it first snows. Confess on the day it first snows.</i>