"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep10 (Full, English)

2
00:00:20.160 --> 00:00:23.060
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:23.060 --> 00:00:27.440
<i> 1989 Up and Coming Sports Star </i>

4
00:00:48.520 --> 00:00:54.550
♫ <i> Wind, please stop  </i> ♫

5
00:00:58.530 --> 00:01:00.580
Oh, look at the time.

6
00:01:00.580 --> 00:01:03.320
It's time for "Room Relay".

7
00:01:15.800 --> 00:01:18.280
Oppa, eat dinner.

8
00:01:18.280 --> 00:01:21.780
After you finish, don't wobble around trying to do the dishes. Just put them off to the side.

9
00:01:21.780 --> 00:01:24.250
Later tonight, I'll come and do them.

10
00:01:24.960 --> 00:01:26.780
I'm going.

11
00:01:27.450 --> 00:01:29.240
Okay.

12
00:01:44.080 --> 00:01:48.450
You guys look like you're going to go into the TV! Go into the TV why don't you?

13
00:01:48.450 --> 00:01:50.350
Aigoo.

14
00:02:02.950 --> 00:02:05.670
She's so pretty...

15
00:02:07.260 --> 00:02:10.050
You have the short hair though...

16
00:03:04.470 --> 00:03:06.210
Oh my god!

17
00:03:09.920 --> 00:03:12.750
Kim Ji Ae sings...

18
00:03:12.750 --> 00:03:17.680
♫ You just left your love behind and left?!

19
00:03:17.680 --> 00:03:20.830
♫ You despicable person

20
00:03:25.470 --> 00:03:27.260
Honey, you're not sleeping. What are you doing?

21
00:03:27.260 --> 00:03:31.450
I'm making the kids fried rice tomorrow. I'm getting stuff ready now.

22
00:03:33.200 --> 00:03:35.490
Where did all the ham go?

23
00:03:35.490 --> 00:03:37.800
I definitely bought it today and put it there.

24
00:03:37.800 --> 00:03:40.790
What ham? It's probably in the refrigerator.

25
00:03:40.790 --> 00:03:43.730
There's a different one, the kind Americans eat.

26
00:03:43.730 --> 00:03:46.830
It's expensive so I only buy it once in a while.

27
00:03:47.610 --> 00:03:49.060
Did you eat it?

28
00:03:49.060 --> 00:03:51.780
I have to know what something is before I eat it!

29
00:03:51.780 --> 00:03:54.580
<i> "I Like Sexy Women" by Ma Gwang Soo </i>

30
00:04:03.240 --> 00:04:04.900
Aren't you going home?

31
00:04:04.900 --> 00:04:09.650
The dean knows I'm here and my mom is out at a dinner. Did Jeong Bong leave the temple?

32
00:04:09.650 --> 00:04:11.100
Yeah, he came back today.

33
00:04:11.100 --> 00:04:13.480
Wow, that's amazing.

34
00:04:13.480 --> 00:04:15.990
How did he last there for ten days?

35
00:04:15.990 --> 00:04:19.080
He probably likes meat more than anyone else in the world.

36
00:04:19.080 --> 00:04:20.800
My brother liked the food there.

37
00:04:20.800 --> 00:04:23.640
Still... For ten days?

38
00:04:30.760 --> 00:04:33.760
<i>Spam</i>

39
00:05:01.790 --> 00:05:04.610
- If you're not going home, just sleep. 
 - I can't.

40
00:05:04.610 --> 00:05:07.620
I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'm sleeping at home.

41
00:05:07.620 --> 00:05:09.770
Where are you going? Isn't tomorrow your birthday?

42
00:05:09.770 --> 00:05:13.000
Yeah. Tomorrow morning, my mom said she'd make breakfast.

43
00:05:13.000 --> 00:05:15.980
Really? Your mom is going to make  a meal?

44
00:05:15.980 --> 00:05:20.890
Yeah. Because it's my birthday, she said she'd make me beef and seaweed soup.

45
00:05:20.890 --> 00:05:23.190
How many months has it been since I've eaten my mom's food?

46
00:05:23.190 --> 00:05:24.570
Does that make any sense?

47
00:05:24.570 --> 00:05:26.090
Wow, congratulations.

48
00:05:26.090 --> 00:05:28.010
Thank you.

49
00:05:45.100 --> 00:05:49.530
<i>Dong Ryong, something urgent happened at the office.</i>

50
00:05:49.530 --> 00:05:52.270
<i>Go eat something yummy with your friends.</i>

51
00:05:52.270 --> 00:05:55.390
<i>I love you, Mom</i>

52
00:06:11.950 --> 00:06:13.700
<i> January 15 </i>

53
00:06:13.700 --> 00:06:19.750
<i>Episode 10: Memory</i>

54
00:06:22.480 --> 00:06:25.700
- Let's go inside. 
 - Hey, there's no one in your house right?

55
00:06:25.700 --> 00:06:29.490
My mom and dad went to a relative's wedding and my younger brother went with them.

56
00:06:29.490 --> 00:06:30.670
My unni is leaving soon.

57
00:06:30.670 --> 00:06:32.310
- Your unni? 
 -Your unni's home?

58
00:06:32.310 --> 00:06:35.460
- No, bye... 
 - It's okay, she won't bite!

59
00:06:35.460 --> 00:06:39.020
Just... We'll wait till she leaves. Then we'll go in.

60
00:06:39.020 --> 00:06:42.170
I said it's okay! We'll be in the living room anyway.

61
00:06:42.170 --> 00:06:46.050
If we run into her, just greet her properly. Ninety degrees.

62
00:06:46.050 --> 00:06:47.340
It's cold.

63
00:06:47.340 --> 00:06:50.350
Wait, isn't that Nureongi (yellow puppy)'s house?

64
00:06:50.350 --> 00:06:53.200
Nureongi? Who's that?

65
00:06:54.050 --> 00:06:57.240
Ah, not Nureongi, but Badugi (black and white spotted dog, meaning Go player).

66
00:06:57.240 --> 00:07:00.410
That's the right place with the jewelry store. That's his house, right?

67
00:07:00.410 --> 00:07:03.770
Hey, can't we ask him to come out? I want to see his face.

68
00:07:03.770 --> 00:07:08.050
Yeah! We see him a lot on TV. Let's get a glimpse of him in real life!

69
00:07:08.050 --> 00:07:10.510
- No. Never. 
 - Why?

70
00:07:10.510 --> 00:07:11.890
You can't bother Taek.

71
00:07:11.890 --> 00:07:14.970
You can bother all the other kids, but you can't touch Taek.

72
00:07:14.970 --> 00:07:18.340
If he meets people like you, he'll be corrupted.

73
00:07:18.340 --> 00:07:23.510
Taek is our block's treasure. We have to protect him. Also, he's at Baduk club now so he's not home.

74
00:07:23.510 --> 00:07:25.200
It's cold, let's go in.

75
00:07:25.200 --> 00:07:27.140
Oh, hi!

76
00:07:28.620 --> 00:07:31.010
- Hi. 
 - Hello.

77
00:07:31.010 --> 00:07:33.930
You guys came to hang out at Deok Seon's house?

78
00:07:33.930 --> 00:07:37.370
Hey, let's hang out with him today. Can't we hang out with him?

79
00:07:41.440 --> 00:07:42.930
Deok Seon, is Noona Bo Ra  home—

80
00:07:42.930 --> 00:07:46.420
She's not here! Seong Bo Ra already left!

81
00:07:56.840 --> 00:07:58.630
Wow, is this your house?

82
00:07:58.630 --> 00:08:00.540
It's so big, it's huge.

83
00:08:00.540 --> 00:08:02.510
Wow, it's as big as Man Ok's house.

84
00:08:02.510 --> 00:08:05.220
It feels like the global village at the amusement park.

85
00:08:05.220 --> 00:08:09.660
My house is... There.

86
00:08:11.490 --> 00:08:17.290
It's embarrassing so I didn't want to bring you guys over before... But we're friends so there shouldn't be any secrets.

87
00:08:19.190 --> 00:08:22.460
Hey,  I'm being really generous.

88
00:08:23.430 --> 00:08:28.010
It's not a crime to be poor. Being ugly is a crime.

89
00:08:28.010 --> 00:08:30.290
You're pretty.

90
00:08:31.080 --> 00:08:33.950
Let's go, I'll make some ramen on the stove.

91
00:08:36.820 --> 00:08:38.870
But you guys still use a gas stove?

92
00:08:38.870 --> 00:08:42.000
Man Ok, you don't know the lifestyle of ordinary people, huh?

93
00:08:42.000 --> 00:08:44.460
It's great! It boils quickly, too.

94
00:08:44.460 --> 00:08:46.130
I can't stand rich girls like you.

95
00:08:46.130 --> 00:08:47.320
I'm sorry.

96
00:08:47.320 --> 00:08:49.760
Noona, I'm leaving.

97
00:08:51.070 --> 00:08:53.130
Hello.

98
00:08:53.970 --> 00:08:55.460
Hello.

99
00:08:55.460 --> 00:08:58.050
Why are you coming out of my house?

100
00:08:59.790 --> 00:09:01.600
Well, uh...

101
00:09:02.560 --> 00:09:04.710
I have something to talk to you about.

102
00:09:04.710 --> 00:09:07.360
- Me? 
 - Yeah.

103
00:09:07.360 --> 00:09:09.270
Come see me for a bit.

104
00:09:43.350 --> 00:09:45.470
Hello.

105
00:09:49.820 --> 00:09:51.310
What are you doing? Sit.

106
00:09:51.310 --> 00:09:52.980
Oh... Okay.

107
00:09:53.770 --> 00:09:55.910
Come out already!

108
00:09:55.910 --> 00:09:57.480
Hey!

109
00:09:57.480 --> 00:10:00.510
Don't turn the house into a mess. Play quietly.

110
00:10:00.510 --> 00:10:03.310
Why don't you clean up once and then say that?

111
00:10:03.310 --> 00:10:05.560
What did you just say?

112
00:10:08.080 --> 00:10:11.390
Okay, we'll hang out quietly.

113
00:10:28.990 --> 00:10:31.460
Mom, tomorrow's Dad's birthday?

114
00:10:31.460 --> 00:10:34.360
Yeah, Jung Hwan. Come out with me.

115
00:10:34.360 --> 00:10:36.210
Where?

116
00:10:36.210 --> 00:10:38.670
We bought a new car.

117
00:10:38.670 --> 00:10:41.810
I gave your dad money for his birthday, 20-million won.

118
00:10:41.810 --> 00:10:44.210
Twenty-million won?!

119
00:10:44.210 --> 00:10:48.810
Yeah I caught that woman who owed me money and got my 20-million won back.

120
00:10:48.810 --> 00:10:50.400
Oh, that 20-million won?

121
00:10:50.400 --> 00:10:55.990
Your dad always gets depressed around his birthday so I just gave him a lot of money this time.

122
00:10:55.990 --> 00:11:00.650
I told him to buy any car he wanted. It came today and he said to come out to see it.

123
00:11:00.650 --> 00:11:03.710
What did he buy? Could it be—

124
00:11:03.710 --> 00:11:04.960
Grandizer?

125
00:11:04.960 --> 00:11:09.260
Aigoo. You think your cheap dad would buy that? I'm not even hoping for something nearly as good as a Grenadier.

126
00:11:09.260 --> 00:11:13.540
It'll probably be a Sonata, or if not, a Capital or a Stella?

127
00:11:13.540 --> 00:11:16.500
Even so, anything's better than that work car he drives around in.

128
00:11:16.500 --> 00:11:19.360
No way. It was still 20-million won.

129
00:11:19.360 --> 00:11:22.840
Right? Could he have bought a Grendizer?

130
00:11:34.040 --> 00:11:37.850
Ta-da! The new car has arrived!

131
00:11:39.100 --> 00:11:40.460
What is this?

132
00:11:40.460 --> 00:11:43.460
What do you mean? It's a man's pride!

133
00:11:44.380 --> 00:11:48.390
I got a Pride! It's looks like a new car, right?

134
00:11:48.390 --> 00:11:50.740
Wow... It's also a used car.

135
00:11:50.740 --> 00:11:54.140
Hurry get in. I'll take us around the whole neighborhood.

136
00:11:54.140 --> 00:11:56.300
Drive it by yourself.

137
00:12:21.340 --> 00:12:23.130
Meeting? Where?

138
00:12:23.130 --> 00:12:24.210
With guys at Sun Deok High.

139
00:12:24.210 --> 00:12:27.080
One of them is my classmates from elementary school. He's really good looking.

140
00:12:27.080 --> 00:12:30.550
And he's bringing a friend, so there'll be two guys. Next week at Donamdong.

141
00:12:30.550 --> 00:12:32.550
Do they care a lot about appearances?

142
00:12:32.550 --> 00:12:34.600
No, they said they don't.

143
00:12:34.600 --> 00:12:37.550
- You'll both come, right?
 - I'm not.

144
00:12:37.550 --> 00:12:41.470
Why? Who knows? You could meet the man you're destined to be with.

145
00:12:41.470 --> 00:12:45.140
Crazy, talking about destiny. There's no such thing as destiny in this world.

146
00:12:45.140 --> 00:12:47.630
Hey, you could fall in love at first sight.

147
00:12:47.630 --> 00:12:52.830
Yeah! How would you know when or where you would meet the man you're supposed to end up with?

148
00:12:53.480 --> 00:12:56.330
Hey... You guys need to stop reading those romance novels.

149
00:12:56.330 --> 00:12:58.400
Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.

150
00:12:58.400 --> 00:13:01.860
Whatever. I'll go by myself. Set up the blind date.

151
00:13:01.860 --> 00:13:04.010
Okay I'll set up the date.

152
00:13:04.010 --> 00:13:05.980
if it goes well, you have to let it multiply, Seong Deok Seon.

153
00:13:05.980 --> 00:13:07.980
If it goes well.

154
00:13:07.980 --> 00:13:11.390
Hey, but what did he want to talk to you about earlier?

155
00:13:11.390 --> 00:13:14.160
- When? 
 - You know, the scary looking guy.

156
00:13:14.160 --> 00:13:17.510
Oh Jung Pal? He wanted to go watch a movie.

157
00:13:17.510 --> 00:13:19.820
This weekend, he wanted to go see a movie.

158
00:13:22.450 --> 00:13:26.050
No, it's not like that. He's just a friend.

159
00:13:26.050 --> 00:13:30.230
Yeah right, friend. I'm telling you, he likes you! Wanna bet?

160
00:13:30.230 --> 00:13:36.560
Hey, I could tell just by looking at his eyes. Deok Seon, it's real this time!

161
00:13:38.820 --> 00:13:40.670
You can just confirm it.

162
00:13:40.670 --> 00:13:42.290
How?

163
00:13:43.310 --> 00:13:47.670
Go tell him you're going on a blind date.

164
00:13:50.060 --> 00:13:52.580
If he hears that and says, "Go ahead,"

165
00:13:52.580 --> 00:13:56.900
then he only sees you as a friend.

166
00:13:56.900 --> 00:13:59.400
"Do you want to die?", "Are you crazy?", "Don't do it."

167
00:13:59.400 --> 00:14:04.030
If he says one of those three, then he likes you.

168
00:14:04.030 --> 00:14:06.420
Hey, what about "Have you gone mad?" You can't count that?

169
00:14:06.420 --> 00:14:08.940
Yeah, yeah it works! Is that what's important?

170
00:14:08.940 --> 00:14:12.710
The point is that he objects to her going on the date.

171
00:14:12.710 --> 00:14:15.760
But what do I do if he really opposes it?

172
00:14:15.760 --> 00:14:18.380
What are you talking about, what would you do? Just date him.

173
00:14:18.380 --> 00:14:21.980
Is the blind date that important if he likes you?

174
00:14:21.980 --> 00:14:23.990
Well, it's not that...

175
00:14:23.990 --> 00:14:27.250
But what do I do if he really likes me?

176
00:14:29.550 --> 00:14:31.690
Why are you asking us that?

177
00:14:31.690 --> 00:14:33.740
- It's your choice. 
 - Huh?

178
00:14:33.740 --> 00:14:37.200
Do you like him?

179
00:14:41.980 --> 00:14:44.050
I don't know.

180
00:14:44.050 --> 00:14:47.440
Then date him first. Date him and then decide.

181
00:14:48.500 --> 00:14:51.240
It's uncomfortable being like that with him.

182
00:14:51.240 --> 00:14:54.890
If you want comfortable then live your whole life with us.

183
00:14:54.890 --> 00:14:56.460
Just check first.

184
00:14:56.460 --> 00:14:59.080
Don't mess around. Ask seriously. Do you understand?

185
00:14:59.080 --> 00:15:03.890
Hey, I'm 100% sure. Have I ever been wrong?

186
00:15:09.990 --> 00:15:13.710
That ... About Ssangmoon High's student president...

187
00:15:14.470 --> 00:15:19.090
I'm sorry. He makes people confused.

188
00:15:19.090 --> 00:15:22.530
But, who is the person he actually liked? Do you know her?

189
00:15:22.530 --> 00:15:24.350
I don't know her! I don't!

190
00:15:24.350 --> 00:15:27.090
Why are you screaming?

191
00:15:27.090 --> 00:15:29.080
I'm sorry.

192
00:15:30.630 --> 00:15:33.330
<i>Don't Sleep Study Room</i>

193
00:15:33.330 --> 00:15:35.670
<i>Male Study Room</i>

194
00:16:02.300 --> 00:16:04.730
<i>11665 Seon Woo</i>

195
00:16:30.790 --> 00:16:35.370
<i>I can't go. Go with the kids. Seong Bo Ra.</i>

196
00:16:55.830 --> 00:16:57.470
What are you looking at?

197
00:16:57.470 --> 00:16:59.590
Gum, you see.

198
00:17:03.210 --> 00:17:05.140
I'm going to the study room.

199
00:17:05.140 --> 00:17:07.320
Should I give you a ride in the new car?

200
00:17:07.320 --> 00:17:10.030
No thanks. It's just up front anyway.

201
00:17:10.030 --> 00:17:14.630
But then, I haven't seen Jeong Bong the whole day. Do you know where he went?

202
00:17:17.830 --> 00:17:20.650
What is your hyung obsessed with these days?

203
00:17:23.580 --> 00:17:24.650
Arcade.

204
00:17:24.650 --> 00:17:26.640
Again?

205
00:17:26.640 --> 00:17:29.440
For a man, it's normal to be obsessed with arcades at least once.

206
00:17:29.440 --> 00:17:34.180
What kind? Gallery? X Rio?

207
00:17:34.180 --> 00:17:37.450
Shoot 'em up game? Double Dragon?

208
00:17:42.040 --> 00:17:45.340
No... Boggle Boggle.

209
00:17:48.760 --> 00:17:51.090
<i>Boggle Boggle 1 round 50 won.</i>

210
00:17:51.090 --> 00:17:55.120
<i><i> 1 round, 50 won. If you ignore your time limit, you'll be kicked off the machine. </i></i>

211
00:17:57.810 --> 00:18:01.180
No. No. Shoes.  Don't eat the shoes.

212
00:18:01.180 --> 00:18:03.810
Ah, I have to go faster.

213
00:18:08.160 --> 00:18:11.660
Nice!

214
00:18:25.390 --> 00:18:28.040
What, why are you so surprised?

215
00:18:31.330 --> 00:18:33.100
No reason.

216
00:18:33.920 --> 00:18:35.900
Are you going somewhere?

217
00:18:35.900 --> 00:18:37.650
Study room.

218
00:18:37.650 --> 00:18:41.170
Why are you going to the study room? You always study in your room.

219
00:18:41.170 --> 00:18:42.450
Seon Woo lent me his seat.

220
00:18:42.450 --> 00:18:46.900
Seon Woo is going to a concert tonight so he's just studying in his room.

221
00:18:53.440 --> 00:18:55.070
Why?

222
00:18:55.810 --> 00:18:57.810
Do you have something to say to me?

223
00:18:57.810 --> 00:18:59.720
Nothing.

224
00:19:01.170 --> 00:19:03.820
Seon Woo... What concert is he going? Lee Seon Hee?

225
00:19:03.820 --> 00:19:06.810
Yeah. He was so excited before.

226
00:19:09.040 --> 00:19:10.740
Are you sure you have nothing to say to me?

227
00:19:10.740 --> 00:19:14.170
There isn't anything. Have fun.

228
00:19:19.270 --> 00:19:22.410
What's with her? Why is she going back?

229
00:19:39.260 --> 00:19:46.080
♫ <i> Who is this person who is by my side </i> ♫

230
00:19:46.080 --> 00:19:52.830
♫ <i> Will you truly love me </i> ♫

231
00:19:52.830 --> 00:19:59.600
♫ <i> You promise that your love will be forever </i> ♫

232
00:19:59.600 --> 00:20:06.300
♫ <i> But the person in my memory said the same thing  </i> ♫

233
00:20:06.300 --> 00:20:13.200
♫ <i> Your love came to be after my heartbreak </i> ♫

234
00:20:13.200 --> 00:20:22.970
♫ <i> Please understand why I can't open up to you, ah </i> ♫

235
00:20:22.970 --> 00:20:30.330
♫ <i> Finding love after the heartbreak, after the love finds me </i> ♫

236
00:20:30.330 --> 00:20:34.980
♫ <i> What awaits  </i> ♫

237
00:20:34.980 --> 00:20:41.270
♫ <i> I will bury the memories of my past  </i> ♫

238
00:20:41.270 --> 00:20:47.860
♫ <i> I believe in you and will follow you.  </i> ♫

239
00:20:49.480 --> 00:20:51.170
Noona, what are you doing here?

240
00:20:51.170 --> 00:20:56.660
I came to see Deok Seon and I was curious.

241
00:20:59.080 --> 00:21:03.350
But, are you alone?

242
00:21:03.350 --> 00:21:05.870
What about Dong Ryong and Seon Woo?

243
00:21:05.870 --> 00:21:08.030
Seon Woo didn't come to the study room.

244
00:21:09.040 --> 00:21:12.550
He left early to go to the concert.

245
00:21:12.550 --> 00:21:15.970
But wasn't he going with you?

246
00:21:15.970 --> 00:21:18.650
Noona. Noona!

247
00:21:21.520 --> 00:21:25.040
Seriously, so bothersome. Bothersome!

248
00:21:56.540 --> 00:21:58.930
Oppa, eat dinner.

249
00:21:58.930 --> 00:22:03.770
I heard high cholesterol meat isn't good for you. So, I fried delicious fish.

250
00:22:03.770 --> 00:22:06.520
And also Taek said he will eat later,

251
00:22:06.520 --> 00:22:10.680
so I prepared and set the table already. You just need to heat the soup.

252
00:22:10.680 --> 00:22:14.140
Okay. Eat with—

253
00:22:14.140 --> 00:22:16.970
Turn up the volume! Taek can't hear it from his room.

254
00:22:16.970 --> 00:22:20.260
I can hear fine. It's okay.

255
00:22:20.260 --> 00:22:22.370
Taek was wearing earphones.

256
00:22:22.370 --> 00:22:24.030
It's okay to turn up the volume.

257
00:22:24.030 --> 00:22:25.730
Really?

258
00:22:26.800 --> 00:22:28.150
Eat it all and the dishes—

259
00:22:28.150 --> 00:22:32.990
" Don't clean them and put them all to the side."

260
00:22:32.990 --> 00:22:36.720
- I'm going.
 - Okay, bye.

261
00:22:43.380 --> 00:22:46.480
She sings really well.

262
00:22:48.390 --> 00:22:50.900
<i>Lee Seon Hee Live Concert '89
Olympic Stadium</i>

263
00:22:50.900 --> 00:22:55.390
The concert is starting! Come on in!

264
00:22:55.390 --> 00:22:58.310
Excuse me, you have to enter now.

265
00:22:58.310 --> 00:23:00.640
Okay, just a minute.

266
00:23:05.600 --> 00:23:07.110
Hey!

267
00:23:11.800 --> 00:23:16.240
Hey! Why didn't you go the study room today?

268
00:23:16.240 --> 00:23:19.930
I left a note on your desk today.

269
00:23:19.930 --> 00:23:23.010
That I can't go and to go with the kids.

270
00:23:23.010 --> 00:23:26.050
I even wrote a note.

271
00:23:26.050 --> 00:23:32.790
So... The reason I came here... isn't because I wanted to come...

272
00:23:32.790 --> 00:23:36.700
I went to the study room to leave the ticket,

273
00:23:36.700 --> 00:23:39.330
but you didn't see it.

274
00:23:44.500 --> 00:23:48.120
You really know how to burden someone.

275
00:23:49.980 --> 00:23:53.780
Don't misunderstand this, okay?

276
00:23:55.270 --> 00:23:57.630
You came, so it's okay.

277
00:23:57.630 --> 00:23:59.010
What?

278
00:23:59.010 --> 00:24:01.900
You came, so it's alright.

279
00:24:01.900 --> 00:24:05.770
- Let's go. 
 - Hey! Hey! Wait! 
 <i>Lee Seon Hee Live Concert '89</i>

280
00:24:05.770 --> 00:24:08.160
Hey, come on wait.

281
00:24:24.850 --> 00:24:27.410
What are you doing here?

282
00:24:27.410 --> 00:24:29.920
I have something to ask you.

283
00:24:31.180 --> 00:24:32.470
You see...

284
00:24:32.470 --> 00:24:34.820
Let's talk in my room. It's cold.

285
00:24:53.270 --> 00:24:55.420
Talk.

286
00:24:55.420 --> 00:24:57.210
Okay...

287
00:25:00.390 --> 00:25:02.720
What's wrong?

288
00:25:06.650 --> 00:25:09.410
I'm going on a blind date this week.

289
00:25:10.950 --> 00:25:16.310
11th grade in Seon Dook High School. His name is Choi Jae Young. Jo Hyun's elementary school classmate.

290
00:25:21.690 --> 00:25:24.070
Should I go on the date?

291
00:25:29.210 --> 00:25:31.760
I said, should I go on the date?

292
00:25:53.140 --> 00:26:03.750
♫ <i> Every day with you, receive the sunshine in the morning </i> ♫

293
00:26:03.750 --> 00:26:13.740
♫ <i> Every day with you,  I want to open my eyes </i> ♫

294
00:26:13.740 --> 00:26:24.580
♫ <i> Both in the early morning streets in rain and under the red sunset evening sky </i> ♫

295
00:26:24.580 --> 00:26:36.070
♫ <i> I want to share everything with you </i> ♫

296
00:26:37.870 --> 00:26:39.700
Good night

297
00:26:39.700 --> 00:26:49.260
♫ <i> Every day with you, receive the sunshine in the morning </i> ♫

298
00:26:49.260 --> 00:27:00.330
♫ <i> Every day with you, I want to talk with you </i> ♫

299
00:27:05.200 --> 00:27:11.870
♫ <i> Every day with you </i> ♫

300
00:27:11.870 --> 00:27:18.180
♫ Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday...

301
00:27:18.180 --> 00:27:21.510
♫ Happy Birthday, our dear Father

302
00:27:21.510 --> 00:27:25.850
♫ Happy Birthday!

303
00:27:27.650 --> 00:27:29.520
Blow out the candles.

304
00:27:35.300 --> 00:27:38.760
Father, a present.

305
00:27:38.760 --> 00:27:41.930
Whoa, you guys know how to give presents?

306
00:27:41.930 --> 00:27:43.180
What is it?

307
00:27:43.180 --> 00:27:45.460
A couples tea set.

308
00:27:45.460 --> 00:27:48.860
Couples tea set. Deok Seon picked it out, right?

309
00:27:48.860 --> 00:27:51.650
Yes. It's not like we would buy things like that.

310
00:27:51.650 --> 00:27:54.430
Open it so we can see it.

311
00:27:54.430 --> 00:27:57.380
Later. I'll open it later.

312
00:27:57.380 --> 00:27:59.530
Let's eat.

313
00:27:59.530 --> 00:28:01.460
Okay.

314
00:28:21.170 --> 00:28:24.080
I ate well.

315
00:28:28.430 --> 00:28:33.380
Hello, President Kim!

316
00:28:37.520 --> 00:28:41.400
Hello, President Seong!

317
00:28:41.400 --> 00:28:45.410
It is nice to meet you.

318
00:28:45.410 --> 00:28:49.830
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.

319
00:28:50.630 --> 00:28:52.700
Ahjussi, happy birthday.

320
00:28:52.700 --> 00:28:55.910
Yeah, thanks.

321
00:29:29.390 --> 00:29:31.930
It's weird.

322
00:29:31.930 --> 00:29:37.550
Strangely I don't feel good on my birthday.

323
00:29:37.550 --> 00:29:40.380
Were you beaten so bad on your birthday when you were young?

324
00:29:40.380 --> 00:29:43.090
No.

325
00:29:43.090 --> 00:29:46.850
You weren't like this before, but it's becoming often these years.

326
00:29:46.850 --> 00:29:50.150
I know, right?

327
00:29:52.320 --> 00:29:55.880
Is it because you want to see your mom who passed away?

328
00:29:55.880 --> 00:30:03.270
No it's been over ten years since she died, I don't even remember what she looks like.

329
00:30:03.270 --> 00:30:07.560
Then did you break up with a girlfriend on your birthday?

330
00:30:07.560 --> 00:30:09.980
Why? You'd call her up?

331
00:30:09.980 --> 00:30:15.080
Yeah. If only it could make you feel better. I could bring her any time.

332
00:30:15.080 --> 00:30:17.740
I will lend you the master bedroom.

333
00:30:17.740 --> 00:30:22.050
In my life, the only woman is none other than you.

334
00:30:22.050 --> 00:30:24.440
The blanket, please.

335
00:30:34.010 --> 00:30:36.240
Just throw these away!

336
00:30:36.240 --> 00:30:39.940
Leave it. They all have a purpose.

337
00:30:47.230 --> 00:30:49.520
Leave it.

338
00:30:50.100 --> 00:30:55.380
Don't throw away a single one.  I won't stand for it.

339
00:31:20.710 --> 00:31:22.850
Are you not going to eat the cream? Then give it to me...

340
00:31:22.850 --> 00:31:24.820
No!

341
00:31:24.820 --> 00:31:27.700
I really like cream.

342
00:31:27.700 --> 00:31:31.530
I'm going to eat it in one bite.

343
00:31:40.130 --> 00:31:43.670
Oppa then, can you eat this in one bite?

344
00:32:05.460 --> 00:32:09.050
This time, eat without getting cream on your mouth.

345
00:32:10.060 --> 00:32:11.900
Hey, hey, hey!

346
00:32:11.900 --> 00:32:15.110
How old are you to be betting with food?

347
00:32:16.350 --> 00:32:18.560
Follow me. I have something to give you.

348
00:32:20.490 --> 00:32:22.990
Hyung, aren't you going to the arcade today?

349
00:32:22.990 --> 00:32:25.010
You said you would get high score on Boggle Boggle.

350
00:32:25.010 --> 00:32:26.890
Oppa, you're playing Boggle Boggle?

351
00:32:26.890 --> 00:32:30.630
At the arcade up front I have the highest score for Boggle Boggle.

352
00:32:33.140 --> 00:32:36.390
Hyung Jeong Bong can't play the arcade in this neighborhood anymore.

353
00:32:37.400 --> 00:32:40.450
He had a fist fight with grade schoolers.

354
00:32:42.430 --> 00:32:44.610
You go to Panghakdong, right?

355
00:32:44.610 --> 00:32:46.180
Yeah.

356
00:32:47.030 --> 00:32:51.650
Panghakdong? My friend lives there. Man Ok. Maggie Cheung.

357
00:32:51.650 --> 00:32:53.360
They are the richest in Panghakdong.

358
00:32:53.360 --> 00:32:56.670
Maggie Cheung my ass! Who is Maggie Cheung?

359
00:32:56.670 --> 00:32:58.150
She's Maggie Cheung in my eyes!

360
00:32:58.150 --> 00:33:01.320
Then Do Ryong Nyong is Leslie Cheung in my eyes.

361
00:33:02.750 --> 00:33:06.560
Hey my friend! Happy birthday!

362
00:33:06.560 --> 00:33:09.400
- Hello. 
 - Where's your dad?

363
00:33:11.030 --> 00:33:13.050
You came?

364
00:33:13.050 --> 00:33:14.210
You're here?

365
00:33:14.210 --> 00:33:15.810
It seems like the celebration is already over.

366
00:33:15.810 --> 00:33:20.100
I made some pancakes. Jeong Bong's dad  likes these very much.

367
00:33:20.100 --> 00:33:23.700
He's in a bad mood today. Very depressed today.

368
00:33:23.700 --> 00:33:29.680
No, why on his birthday? He's happy 360 days all year.

369
00:33:32.020 --> 00:33:34.730
Hello? Yeah, Dong Ryong?

370
00:33:34.730 --> 00:33:37.480
Only on his birthday,

371
00:33:37.480 --> 00:33:39.640
strangely, he doesn't feel well.

372
00:33:39.640 --> 00:33:41.410
I also don't know the reason.

373
00:33:41.410 --> 00:33:44.710
What?! You ran away?

374
00:33:45.750 --> 00:33:48.000
Where are you right now?

375
00:33:52.970 --> 00:33:55.880
You crazy bastard.

376
00:33:59.120 --> 00:34:01.590
Yeah, yeah...

377
00:34:02.680 --> 00:34:05.030
Okay. Don't move.

378
00:34:05.030 --> 00:34:07.500
I said okay!

379
00:34:07.500 --> 00:34:09.870
Okay, I won't tell anyone.

380
00:34:09.870 --> 00:34:13.770
Don't go anywhere, stay right there. I'm leaving right now.

381
00:34:14.790 --> 00:34:16.550
Dong Ryong ran away?

382
00:34:16.550 --> 00:34:19.820
Yeah, yesterday morning.

383
00:34:21.520 --> 00:34:23.350
He's in Daecheon right now.

384
00:34:23.350 --> 00:34:25.660
- Daecheon? 
 - Where is that?

385
00:34:25.660 --> 00:34:27.320
West Sea.

386
00:34:27.320 --> 00:34:30.750
He said he ran out of money and asked me to come to get him.

387
00:34:30.750 --> 00:34:33.890
And he said to not tell his mom and dad.

388
00:34:33.890 --> 00:34:36.950
If his mom and dad come, he said he'd run away again.

389
00:34:36.990 --> 00:34:41.320
Dong Ryong is such a kind kid. He's usually not the one to do things like this.

390
00:34:41.320 --> 00:34:44.810
I know. I don't know about my children though.

391
00:34:45.990 --> 00:34:48.570
We can't do anything about other people's family.

392
00:34:48.570 --> 00:34:52.620
You should go down and convince him and bring him back.

393
00:34:52.620 --> 00:34:55.610
We will pretend not to know anything.

394
00:34:55.610 --> 00:34:58.250
Okay, I'll take the guys with me.

395
00:34:58.250 --> 00:35:03.090
But, still if you kids are going, you'll need to bring an adult.

396
00:35:19.770 --> 00:35:23.650
Hey you're even going? You don't have a competition today?

397
00:35:25.630 --> 00:35:28.400
Aren't you going to lower your head? I can't see anything at the back!

398
00:35:28.400 --> 00:35:30.030
Why are you doing that to Taek?!

399
00:35:30.030 --> 00:35:31.920
Don't do that to Taek...

400
00:35:31.920 --> 00:35:34.770
You disgustingly cherish Taek too much.

401
00:35:34.770 --> 00:35:37.910
Taek's competition in Japan got cancelled so he can rest after a long while.

402
00:35:37.910 --> 00:35:41.540
We should hurry and go. We don't know where Dong Ryong will go again.

403
00:35:42.650 --> 00:35:47.040
That bastard Dong Ryong... When I find him I'm going to rip him apart!

404
00:35:48.270 --> 00:35:50.620
Let's go to catch Dong Ryong!

405
00:35:50.620 --> 00:35:52.980
You brought tapes, right?

406
00:35:52.980 --> 00:35:56.290
Music, ready... Start!

407
00:35:56.290 --> 00:35:59.530
Let's music!

408
00:35:59.530 --> 00:36:01.840
Hey... It's not "let's mus—"

409
00:36:02.970 --> 00:36:05.720
Oh whatever.

410
00:36:07.970 --> 00:36:10.140
Oh, Seon Woo good music choice.

411
00:36:10.140 --> 00:36:11.690
Taek, you know this song, right?

412
00:36:11.690 --> 00:36:15.460
Of course. Lee Moon Sae, right?

413
00:36:15.460 --> 00:36:18.350
Wow, how'd you know? How about the title? Do you know the title?

414
00:36:18.350 --> 00:36:20.260
The title?

415
00:36:21.470 --> 00:36:23.730
Burning Sunset?

416
00:36:23.730 --> 00:36:25.750
Hey! Burning Sunset?

417
00:36:25.750 --> 00:36:28.690
Hey, aren't you going to be quiet?!

418
00:36:36.990 --> 00:36:40.660
♫ <i> I love you  </i> ♫

419
00:36:40.660 --> 00:36:44.160
♫ <i> You are the only one in this world  </i> ♫

420
00:36:44.160 --> 00:36:50.430
♫ <i> I should say it aloud but the flaming red sky continues to burn with no answers  </i> ♫

421
00:36:50.430 --> 00:36:52.030
Shut up!

422
00:36:52.030 --> 00:37:00.940
♫ <i> Over all these years I should forget when the memories are recalled  </i> ♫

423
00:37:00.940 --> 00:37:04.820
Cheers!

424
00:37:04.820 --> 00:37:07.390
<i>Jung Pal, where did Dong Ryong say he was?</i>

425
00:37:07.390 --> 00:37:10.980
<i>- He said he's with Chao Yun Fat. 
 - Huh? Who?</i>

426
00:37:10.980 --> 00:37:14.600
<i>Hyung Chao Yun Fat. He's with... I don't know.</i>

427
00:37:14.600 --> 00:37:17.670
<i>He keeps on saying nonsense.</i> 
 Welcome to Dae Cheon. Yook Jang Ocean

428
00:37:17.670 --> 00:37:23.030
<i> Love you, Milkis!</i>

429
00:37:23.030 --> 00:37:26.710
♫ <i> I love you  </i> ♫

430
00:37:26.710 --> 00:37:30.440
♫ <i> There's only you in this world  </i> ♫

431
00:37:30.440 --> 00:37:38.650
♫ <i> I should say it aloud but the flaming red sky continues to burn with no answers  </i> ♫

432
00:37:38.650 --> 00:37:40.490
<i>Rooms avaliable</i>

433
00:38:09.260 --> 00:38:13.400
Would 1000 won be enough? Get 10,000 won.

434
00:38:24.540 --> 00:38:27.770
I love you, Mother!

435
00:38:33.060 --> 00:38:36.070
Since your father is not doing it, are you doing it instead?

436
00:38:36.070 --> 00:38:39.100
Oh, my fate.

437
00:38:39.100 --> 00:38:43.600
Why can't I do it? I'm good at this.

438
00:38:48.850 --> 00:38:52.830
I love you, boiled sweet potato.

439
00:38:55.970 --> 00:38:58.800
I guess you're feeling better now.

440
00:38:58.800 --> 00:39:03.370
No... I'm more depressed after doing it.

441
00:39:05.150 --> 00:39:08.280
Living is so empty.

442
00:39:13.820 --> 00:39:18.000
What are you going to do with that money? Are you going to the arcade?

443
00:39:26.900 --> 00:39:28.090
<i> 1 round, 50 won. If you ignore your time limit, you'll be kicked off the machine. </i>

444
00:39:28.090 --> 00:39:30.540
<i> Two people cannot rig the game. Be careful with your valuables, Owner </i>

445
00:39:32.320 --> 00:39:34.000
Be prepared.

446
00:39:34.000 --> 00:39:36.110
Here it goes.

447
00:39:36.110 --> 00:39:39.410
Aigoo!

448
00:39:39.410 --> 00:39:41.250
Front, front.

449
00:39:41.250 --> 00:39:43.080
Here.

450
00:39:43.080 --> 00:39:45.130
Let's rest first.

451
00:39:45.130 --> 00:39:47.120
Here.

452
00:39:47.120 --> 00:39:50.390
Wow... Whoa, the ball...

453
00:39:52.330 --> 00:39:58.760
Ow, my leg.

454
00:39:59.580 --> 00:40:03.610
The soju just dropped on the ground.

455
00:40:03.610 --> 00:40:06.360
I'll pick it up.

456
00:40:06.360 --> 00:40:09.720
Ahjussi! Save me! I'm just hungry!

457
00:40:09.720 --> 00:40:13.900
Ahjussi! I'm sorry! Wait! Spare me!

458
00:40:13.900 --> 00:40:15.050
No!

459
00:40:18.500 --> 00:40:21.060
No...

460
00:40:21.060 --> 00:40:24.660
Hey! Open the door! Open the door...

461
00:40:24.660 --> 00:40:27.320
Open the door!

462
00:40:29.860 --> 00:40:31.450
Open the door!

463
00:40:31.450 --> 00:40:34.440
Hey! Aren't you going to be quiet?

464
00:40:35.330 --> 00:40:38.530
Because of you, how many have suffered?!

465
00:40:38.530 --> 00:40:42.250
What good did you do to make a fuss!

466
00:40:42.250 --> 00:40:44.300
- You stay put and be quiet.  
 - Yes.

467
00:40:44.300 --> 00:40:47.800
You make one more sound and I'll just...!

468
00:40:52.110 --> 00:40:54.690
- Aren't we going? 
 - Noona, what do we do?

469
00:40:54.690 --> 00:40:57.100
- What? 
 - There are six people

470
00:40:57.100 --> 00:40:59.580
We all can't fit.

471
00:40:59.580 --> 00:41:02.800
Then, why did you all come?!

472
00:41:03.860 --> 00:41:06.430
Leave one.

473
00:41:06.430 --> 00:41:08.440
Are you guys kids?

474
00:41:08.440 --> 00:41:11.460
One can just take the bus.

475
00:41:11.460 --> 00:41:15.150
Then, that's fine but one is too much so how about two people?

476
00:41:15.150 --> 00:41:17.230
Who will be left?

477
00:41:18.250 --> 00:41:21.270
Those... The one eating crackers...

478
00:41:22.590 --> 00:41:25.350
And the one stealing them.

479
00:41:30.140 --> 00:41:42.110
♫ <i> I look back on it at times and smile </i> ♫

480
00:41:42.910 --> 00:41:45.040
Do you want one?

481
00:41:50.500 --> 00:41:53.740
Okay, okay, I'll give you one.

482
00:41:56.850 --> 00:41:59.180
Don't do that...

483
00:42:01.180 --> 00:42:03.310
What did you say Taek's IQ was?

484
00:42:03.310 --> 00:42:05.670
139.

485
00:42:05.670 --> 00:42:07.640
Wasn't it 99?

486
00:42:07.640 --> 00:42:09.970
That's Deok Seon's IQ.

487
00:42:32.690 --> 00:42:34.610
Don't do it.

488
00:42:35.660 --> 00:42:39.720
Put that back where it belongs.

489
00:42:54.420 --> 00:42:58.360
This one.

490
00:43:08.620 --> 00:43:11.570
Ugh... I can't live like this.

491
00:43:11.570 --> 00:43:18.100
No, he has Jeong Bong's notebook from grade school?

492
00:43:18.100 --> 00:43:22.970
He even has Jeong Hwan's pacifier when he was a year old.

493
00:43:22.970 --> 00:43:25.020
He can't bear seeing his belongings being thrown away.

494
00:43:25.020 --> 00:43:27.610
It's because he's used to being poor.

495
00:43:27.610 --> 00:43:29.990
I thought so too, but that's not it.

496
00:43:29.990 --> 00:43:31.830
It's just his personality. His personality.

497
00:43:31.830 --> 00:43:34.170
But isn't today Jeong Bong's dad's birthday?

498
00:43:34.170 --> 00:43:35.800
Aren't you eating out?

499
00:43:35.800 --> 00:43:37.720
Do you get to eat with a fork and knife (steak) tonight?

500
00:43:37.720 --> 00:43:39.780
What knife (steak)?

501
00:43:39.780 --> 00:43:42.730
He's not in the mood for that.

502
00:43:42.730 --> 00:43:45.830
Wow, that's strange. What's the reason?

503
00:43:45.830 --> 00:43:49.560
I don't know. I don't know. He doesn't know. Nobody knows.

504
00:43:49.560 --> 00:43:54.650
What's wrong? He's a man who jokes all the time.

505
00:43:54.650 --> 00:43:57.130
Why is he like that only on his birthday?

506
00:43:57.130 --> 00:44:00.370
Why does he shut his mouth like a clam?

507
00:44:01.340 --> 00:44:06.650
Hyungnim, isn't it because he thinks of something?

508
00:44:06.650 --> 00:44:09.210
His first love... Something like that?

509
00:44:09.210 --> 00:44:11.940
Then I would hurry and bring her here then.

510
00:44:11.940 --> 00:44:15.320
I've lived with him for a long time so I should learn to give in.

511
00:44:16.630 --> 00:44:18.470
But then, is the jeweler alright?

512
00:44:18.470 --> 00:44:20.640
Yes. He's getting much better.

513
00:44:20.640 --> 00:44:24.370
But for the time being he should be careful of what he eats.

514
00:44:24.370 --> 00:44:28.260
So I cook the food and the soup a bit bland.

515
00:44:28.260 --> 00:44:31.150
Aigoo. It's good to have a hometown dongseang.

516
00:44:31.150 --> 00:44:33.580
At times like this, someone is there to take care of him.

517
00:44:33.580 --> 00:44:36.160
Using this chance, why don't you get together.

518
00:44:36.160 --> 00:44:37.840
What?

519
00:44:37.840 --> 00:44:39.450
What's the problem?

520
00:44:39.450 --> 00:44:43.480
Your kids are all grown up and you both know each other's circumstances.

521
00:44:45.410 --> 00:44:48.460
Oh right, where did Jin Joo go?

522
00:44:48.460 --> 00:44:50.120
In Gimhae.

523
00:44:50.120 --> 00:44:54.570
Why make it complicated by living here and there. Just get together.

524
00:44:54.570 --> 00:44:57.130
Don't say things like that!

525
00:44:57.150 --> 00:45:00.080
I have been going in and out of his house lately

526
00:45:00.080 --> 00:45:03.580
and I'm so cautious about what others might think. Even to Seon Woo.

527
00:45:03.580 --> 00:45:06.230
What's there to be cautious. It's enough if you like each other.

528
00:45:06.230 --> 00:45:07.410
What are you saying?

529
00:45:07.410 --> 00:45:11.330
Look at her being aggressive. It's true.

530
00:45:11.330 --> 00:45:14.660
- Seriously. 
 - Never mind.

531
00:45:14.660 --> 00:45:17.780
Just open one more beer.

532
00:45:17.780 --> 00:45:22.840
Let's drink and throw all those things.

533
00:45:43.990 --> 00:45:45.860
Give me your wallet.

534
00:45:57.790 --> 00:46:00.740
Do you want to eat meat? Rib eye.

535
00:46:00.740 --> 00:46:04.010
My treat!

536
00:46:29.990 --> 00:46:32.650
It's okay, you can eat it

537
00:46:34.250 --> 00:46:37.270
Just eat it instead of burning it.

538
00:46:56.030 --> 00:47:00.220
I'll just block you like this.

539
00:47:01.280 --> 00:47:04.660
Then I will counter you again like this.

540
00:47:06.050 --> 00:47:08.320
Return strike!

541
00:47:08.320 --> 00:47:11.510
You're making this side stronger.

542
00:47:11.510 --> 00:47:15.480
Wow... You really are different.

543
00:47:15.480 --> 00:47:17.860
All my moves are dead.

544
00:47:17.860 --> 00:47:21.580
I'm sorry Elder... I'm sorry.

545
00:47:21.580 --> 00:47:25.220
Come here... I'm sorry.

546
00:47:26.150 --> 00:47:26.960
Here...

547
00:47:26.960 --> 00:47:30.210
Here.

548
00:47:32.420 --> 00:47:34.000
It's not finished though.

549
00:47:34.000 --> 00:47:37.900
Hey! Do you think you could play in the neighborhood?

550
00:47:37.900 --> 00:47:39.320
But he asked me to...

551
00:47:39.320 --> 00:47:41.650
Be quiet.

552
00:47:41.650 --> 00:47:43.320
Hurry up.

553
00:47:43.320 --> 00:47:45.060
<i>Milk</i>

554
00:47:47.170 --> 00:47:48.710
<i>Black coffee</i>

555
00:48:02.970 --> 00:48:04.710
Here!

556
00:48:09.150 --> 00:48:13.840
Are you okay?

557
00:48:13.840 --> 00:48:16.910
Aigoo.

558
00:48:23.100 --> 00:48:24.900
This is good.

559
00:48:24.900 --> 00:48:26.880
I made it myself.

560
00:48:26.880 --> 00:48:28.160
Really?

561
00:48:28.160 --> 00:48:30.200
No!

562
00:48:32.460 --> 00:48:35.200
Hey, you're a big problem.

563
00:48:35.200 --> 00:48:39.650
How will you survive in this harsh world?

564
00:48:39.650 --> 00:48:42.470
The world is not to be belittled.

565
00:48:42.470 --> 00:48:46.450
You should say clearly "No" to what you do not like.

566
00:48:46.450 --> 00:48:48.890
Do you know how many scammers there are in this world?

567
00:48:48.890 --> 00:48:51.100
You're just a pushover, a pushover!

568
00:48:51.100 --> 00:48:55.060
At this rate you will be fooled ten times a day.

569
00:48:55.060 --> 00:48:57.230
Don't smile!

570
00:48:58.060 --> 00:49:00.080
You're already going?

571
00:49:00.080 --> 00:49:02.520
There's some time before the bus comes.

572
00:49:02.520 --> 00:49:05.680
We came all the way here, we can't just leave.

573
00:49:07.720 --> 00:49:09.730
- Here. 
 - Hold up!

574
00:49:09.730 --> 00:49:11.510
<i>This way!</i>

575
00:49:11.510 --> 00:49:13.900
<i>Hey!</i>

576
00:49:13.900 --> 00:49:15.590
It's cold!

577
00:49:15.590 --> 00:49:18.070
It's not cold, take it off.

578
00:49:18.070 --> 00:49:19.730
I don't want to, it's cold.

579
00:49:19.730 --> 00:49:23.620
What are you talking about cold? I said take it off.

580
00:49:23.620 --> 00:49:27.820
Aigoo. You call yourself a man.

581
00:49:27.860 --> 00:49:29.670
Deok Seon!

582
00:49:31.580 --> 00:49:33.210
I'm sorry!

583
00:49:33.210 --> 00:49:34.730
I'm really sorry.

584
00:49:34.730 --> 00:49:37.940
I drank so much... I'm sorry.

585
00:49:37.940 --> 00:49:39.730
I'm sorry.

586
00:49:39.730 --> 00:49:42.220
Wow, you're really a man.

587
00:49:42.220 --> 00:49:46.030
Of course, I'm a man. What would I be, a girl?

588
00:49:47.620 --> 00:49:49.730
Then take it off.

589
00:49:51.640 --> 00:49:54.240
Wait... Just wait a minute!

590
00:49:54.240 --> 00:49:56.670
Deok Seon!

591
00:49:56.670 --> 00:49:58.710
Okay, okay!

592
00:49:58.710 --> 00:50:01.120
Hold on.

593
00:50:02.660 --> 00:50:05.050
Hey!

594
00:50:05.050 --> 00:50:06.950
- It's cold! 
- Just stand up!

595
00:50:06.950 --> 00:50:08.770
Deok Seon!

596
00:50:08.770 --> 00:50:10.950
Okay, okay!

597
00:50:10.950 --> 00:50:13.970
Deok Seon!

598
00:50:13.970 --> 00:50:15.380
♫ <i> At the beach </i> ♫

599
00:50:15.380 --> 00:50:17.200
♫ <i> Before I knew it </i> ♫

600
00:50:17.200 --> 00:50:19.490
♫ <i> From this point on, I </i> ♫

601
00:50:20.710 --> 00:50:22.120
What is this?

602
00:50:22.120 --> 00:50:27.430
♫ <i> I'm singing a song, our short summer is gone</i> ♫

603
00:50:27.430 --> 00:50:30.770
♫ <i> My love is gone, too </i> ♫

604
00:50:30.770 --> 00:50:36.800
♫ <i> You disappear into the ocean </i> ♫

605
00:50:36.800 --> 00:50:41.030
♫ <i> You don't reply to my calling </i> ♫

606
00:50:41.030 --> 00:50:44.440
♫ <i> Now you have become part of my memory</i> ♫

607
00:50:44.440 --> 00:50:51.630
♫ <i> My summer days will never come back </i> ♫

608
00:51:01.330 --> 00:51:05.880
Should we go out to eat for dinner? It looks like all the kids are coming in late.

609
00:51:06.960 --> 00:51:10.510
Let's just eat at home. It's bothersome to go out.

610
00:51:19.740 --> 00:51:21.830
Should we make sujaebi (hand torn noodle soup). It feels like it will rain.

611
00:51:21.830 --> 00:51:24.340
That's good.

612
00:51:25.090 --> 00:51:29.340
But isn't it about time Jeong Bong got home? Jeong Hwan would be late.

613
00:51:29.340 --> 00:51:33.470
It's not like he'll come home early. He's properly crazy about the arcade.

614
00:51:33.470 --> 00:51:35.900
I better make the dough.

615
00:51:45.760 --> 00:51:48.240
Oh!

616
00:51:49.390 --> 00:51:52.310
A hundred.

617
00:51:52.310 --> 00:51:55.180
I broke the record.

618
00:51:55.180 --> 00:51:59.730
As expected, effort won't betray.

619
00:52:01.210 --> 00:52:04.140
I should start from the beginning.

620
00:52:05.030 --> 00:52:08.690
Do it moderately.

621
00:52:23.270 --> 00:52:25.780
Ah, what is this?

622
00:52:29.710 --> 00:52:31.470
Hey!

623
00:52:31.470 --> 00:52:35.390
Get him!

624
00:52:39.690 --> 00:52:42.610
Go this way!

625
00:52:43.970 --> 00:52:47.330
Hey, I think I'm going to be late.

626
00:52:47.330 --> 00:52:49.640
<i>Hey! I just met my fated man.</i>

627
00:52:49.640 --> 00:52:53.530
<i>When I saw him there was electricity all over my body. And he's younger than me.</i>

628
00:52:53.530 --> 00:52:55.760
Fate, my ass.

629
00:52:55.760 --> 00:53:00.290
Anyway, just wait ten minutes. I'll be right there.

630
00:53:19.510 --> 00:53:23.680
Fate, my ass. I don't like younger men.

631
00:53:23.680 --> 00:53:27.790
Ugh, where is he?!

632
00:53:27.790 --> 00:53:30.850
Aigoo! Where did he go?

633
00:53:54.670 --> 00:53:57.420
Haven't we seen each other before?

634
00:53:57.420 --> 00:53:59.030
What?

635
00:54:00.390 --> 00:54:02.580
Jung Eui Girls High School?

636
00:54:02.580 --> 00:54:04.520
No.

637
00:54:04.520 --> 00:54:07.050
Yeonggang Girl's High?

638
00:54:07.050 --> 00:54:09.810
No. Ssangmun Girl's High.

639
00:54:09.810 --> 00:54:13.100
I know someone from Ssangmun Girl's High.

640
00:54:13.100 --> 00:54:17.560
Seong Deok Seon. She lives downstairs from our house.

641
00:54:18.680 --> 00:54:20.880
Do you not know her?

642
00:54:20.880 --> 00:54:23.570
She's my best friend.

643
00:54:24.450 --> 00:54:26.410
So you know her?

644
00:54:29.560 --> 00:54:32.320
How could there be such a coincidence?

645
00:54:32.320 --> 00:54:33.990
No... This is...

646
00:54:36.650 --> 00:54:38.810
Fate?

647
00:55:07.790 --> 00:55:09.930
The rain stopped.

648
00:55:15.750 --> 00:55:19.760
Hey Jeong Hwan. Watch him to make sure he goes into his house.

649
00:55:19.760 --> 00:55:21.300
Yes.

650
00:55:21.300 --> 00:55:24.750
But, why did you run away?

651
00:55:24.750 --> 00:55:27.810
Wow. Aren't you asking a bit too fast?

652
00:55:27.810 --> 00:55:31.060
Why did you run away? Because of the Dean?

653
00:55:31.060 --> 00:55:32.560
Did you get hit?

654
00:55:32.560 --> 00:55:34.650
Because of Department Head Jo.

655
00:55:35.570 --> 00:55:36.930
Your mom?

656
00:55:36.930 --> 00:55:40.860
Are you talking about your mother who is the insurance queen for five years in a row?

657
00:55:40.860 --> 00:55:43.020
It's seven.

658
00:55:43.020 --> 00:55:46.180
- Why your mom? 
 - My mom knows nothing but money.

659
00:55:46.180 --> 00:55:48.970
She needs to know how precious her children are.

660
00:55:48.970 --> 00:55:52.670
So out of the blue, as if it's the first time.

661
00:55:52.670 --> 00:55:55.170
Yesterday was my birthday.

662
00:55:55.170 --> 00:55:57.050
- Happy birthday... 
 - Happy Birthday.

663
00:55:57.050 --> 00:56:00.060
Yeah, thanks... Anyway she said she'd make me breakfast.

664
00:56:00.060 --> 00:56:01.460
Yeah, I know.

665
00:56:01.460 --> 00:56:03.070
But she just left money.

666
00:56:03.070 --> 00:56:05.520
Wow that's great. Shouldn't you thank her?

667
00:56:05.520 --> 00:56:08.970
You don't know anything, idiot. Be quiet.

668
00:56:08.970 --> 00:56:14.050
My mom... Her customers are more important than her children.

669
00:56:17.100 --> 00:56:19.180
Guess what my wish is?

670
00:56:19.180 --> 00:56:20.970
What is it?

671
00:56:22.070 --> 00:56:25.240
There's a dish that my mom is good at.

672
00:56:25.240 --> 00:56:27.590
Instant black bean noodles?

673
00:56:27.590 --> 00:56:30.820
Does she even cook?

674
00:56:32.570 --> 00:56:35.170
What is it? What does she make well?

675
00:56:36.550 --> 00:56:38.290
Seaweed soup.

676
00:56:39.550 --> 00:56:46.070
As you know, Department Head Jo and the Dean of the Students have been earning money since I was little.

677
00:56:46.070 --> 00:56:52.370
So my brothers and I always had to buy food from outside or eat with your families.

678
00:56:53.640 --> 00:56:58.330
But because it's my birthday, just for one day,

679
00:56:58.330 --> 00:57:05.560
I wanted to have my mom's seaweed soup with big chunks of beef.

680
00:57:07.860 --> 00:57:14.090
Ever since she became the insurance queen or whatever, I haven't been able to taste it.

681
00:57:19.320 --> 00:57:23.210
This year, I thought I would be able to eat that seaweed soup at last.

682
00:57:24.030 --> 00:57:26.390
It's just my fate.

683
00:57:27.610 --> 00:57:31.850
Hey Jeong Pal... Can't I sleep at your house?

684
00:57:31.850 --> 00:57:34.040
I just really don't like to go home, that's why.

685
00:57:34.040 --> 00:57:36.800
But still, go home. They'll be worried.

686
00:57:36.800 --> 00:57:38.080
That's right.

687
00:57:38.080 --> 00:57:41.960
- Your mom and dad probably weren't able to sleep last night. 
 - Is that so?

688
00:57:41.960 --> 00:57:45.160
Hey! Aren't you going to hurry and go in?

689
00:57:45.160 --> 00:57:47.550
Are you at the age where you need your mom and dad?

690
00:57:47.550 --> 00:57:53.050
What are you whining about? What shoes are you wearing?

691
00:57:53.950 --> 00:57:56.020
LA Gear, right?

692
00:57:56.800 --> 00:58:01.390
Hey, Seong Deok Seon has been wearing Arthis for three years.

693
00:58:33.520 --> 00:58:39.150
And your jacket is Sergio Valente. By the looks of it, your pants are Jordache.

694
00:58:40.660 --> 00:58:47.260
At your age, rather than considerate parents it's better to have parents who earn money. Do you know that?

695
00:58:49.660 --> 00:58:52.610
That's why stop whining and go home.

696
00:58:52.610 --> 00:58:54.050
Oh!

697
00:58:54.050 --> 00:58:58.600
And next time, if you have some complaints, get mad.

698
00:58:58.600 --> 00:59:01.590
Why are you holding it in? You should say it for them to know.

699
00:59:01.590 --> 00:59:04.040
How would they know if you don't say it?

700
00:59:04.040 --> 00:59:10.120
Hey, your mom and dad are busy as it is. How could they take care of your mental state, too?

701
00:59:11.940 --> 00:59:14.920
First go home and beg for forgiveness.

702
00:59:14.920 --> 00:59:18.600
But if the atmosphere is still not good then run away again.

703
00:59:20.950 --> 00:59:24.250
Run away again?

704
00:59:24.250 --> 00:59:28.390
Ay! The rain is falling again! Aren't you going to hurry home! I'm also going home!

705
00:59:28.390 --> 00:59:30.690
Run away again?

706
00:59:38.360 --> 00:59:40.830
Hurry and go in.

707
00:59:42.800 --> 00:59:45.350
Jeong Pal, if you come in with me won't I be beat up less?

708
00:59:45.350 --> 00:59:49.420
Hmm, I would get beaten with you. Go in.

709
00:59:53.300 --> 00:59:57.490
Jeong Hwan, from this point I'm going alone.

710
01:00:21.840 --> 01:00:24.090
Mom... I'm sor—

711
01:00:24.090 --> 01:00:28.050
Come home early. What time is it already.

712
01:00:29.400 --> 01:00:36.010
Director, how could you decide without telling me?

713
01:00:36.010 --> 01:00:38.700
No, that's not what I mean.

714
01:00:38.700 --> 01:00:42.320
Never mind. Let's talk in the office tomorrow.

715
01:00:43.770 --> 01:00:45.470
Punk!

716
01:00:46.520 --> 01:00:48.930
Why didn't you come home last night?

717
01:00:48.930 --> 01:00:52.760
If you like your friend that much, just live there.

718
01:00:52.760 --> 01:00:56.230
Huh? Dong Ryong.

719
01:00:57.580 --> 01:01:00.240
Let's stop here.

720
01:01:14.240 --> 01:01:16.770
Don't say anything.

721
01:01:20.710 --> 01:01:24.560
Noona, I will eat dinner then go to the study room.

722
01:01:26.150 --> 01:01:33.180
After going to the study room and studying until 1 AM, it will probably be 1:10 when I reach home.

723
01:01:33.180 --> 01:01:35.700
What does that have to do with me?

724
01:01:35.700 --> 01:01:38.260
I'm just saying.

725
01:01:43.550 --> 01:01:49.090
And just in case, I will wait in front of your house for ten minutes.

726
01:01:50.880 --> 01:01:53.890
Hey, are you crazy? Why would you wait?

727
01:01:53.890 --> 01:01:56.160
It's up to me.

728
01:01:57.560 --> 01:02:00.240
You don't have to worry, Noona.

729
01:02:33.030 --> 01:02:34.490
Hey!

730
01:02:35.370 --> 01:02:37.120
Come to my room. Let's eat chicken.

731
01:02:37.120 --> 01:02:38.270
Chicken?

732
01:02:38.270 --> 01:02:40.450
Because it's my dad's birthday, my mom ordered chicken.

733
01:02:40.450 --> 01:02:42.970
Eat dinner before you go. Your mom has been told already.

734
01:02:42.970 --> 01:02:44.590
What about Taek?

735
01:02:45.440 --> 01:02:47.850
They arrived earlier.

736
01:02:47.850 --> 01:02:52.040
Hey, does Noona Bo Ra  keep a turtle in her car?

737
01:02:54.520 --> 01:02:57.460
What is this? You didn't go home?

738
01:02:57.460 --> 01:02:59.260
- He said he ran away again. 
 - What?

739
01:02:59.260 --> 01:03:04.250
It's a house where there's no answer. I'm going home after eating this.

740
01:03:04.250 --> 01:03:07.040
Now that I think about it, they didn't even know I ran away.

741
01:03:07.040 --> 01:03:09.680
So why would I run away?

742
01:03:09.680 --> 01:03:11.180
Is it good?

743
01:03:11.180 --> 01:03:12.840
We'll eat it well!

744
01:03:12.840 --> 01:03:14.460
Ahjumma, have some with us

745
01:03:14.460 --> 01:03:18.340
I bought ten and distributed it around so everyone is probably eating chicken now.

746
01:03:18.340 --> 01:03:20.000
Whoa...

747
01:03:20.000 --> 01:03:21.400
My dad as well?

748
01:03:21.400 --> 01:03:23.550
Of course. " Mr. Dog Crap" ...

749
01:03:23.550 --> 01:03:25.470
Jeweler...

750
01:03:25.470 --> 01:03:29.610
Yeah, your dad is having some too. Seon Woo's mom is taking care of him.

751
01:03:29.610 --> 01:03:31.790
Please tell your husband that I said Happy Birthday.

752
01:03:31.790 --> 01:03:34.290
I will. Eat a lot.

753
01:03:34.290 --> 01:03:36.340
Yes!

754
01:03:48.090 --> 01:03:51.090
It's your birthday. Will chicken be enough?

755
01:03:51.090 --> 01:03:54.580
I wish my birthday would be over already!

756
01:03:56.740 --> 01:03:59.590
Maybe because I haven't eaten fried food in a while...

757
01:04:14.860 --> 01:04:17.440
Jeong Bong carry this.

758
01:04:18.790 --> 01:04:20.540
What?

759
01:04:27.070 --> 01:04:29.080
Oh god...

760
01:04:29.080 --> 01:04:33.380
No, a person should know to throw things out.

761
01:04:33.380 --> 01:04:37.000
Jeong Bong, you... Just  try taking after your dad!

762
01:04:37.000 --> 01:04:39.040
Aiyoo.

763
01:04:40.450 --> 01:04:42.880
Mother what is that?

764
01:04:45.050 --> 01:04:48.010
This was in here?

765
01:04:49.470 --> 01:04:51.060
What? Are you crazy?

766
01:04:51.060 --> 01:04:53.390
You threw Kidong in the sea?

767
01:04:53.390 --> 01:04:55.900
Hey! I didn't throw him, only his feet got wet.

768
01:04:55.900 --> 01:04:57.980
Hey, you shouldn't do that to Taek.

769
01:04:57.980 --> 01:05:01.010
- You also did this to his forehead. 
 - Me?

770
01:05:01.010 --> 01:05:03.230
Look at that. Feigning ignorance.

771
01:05:03.230 --> 01:05:05.400
Was it 8 or 9 years old?

772
01:05:05.400 --> 01:05:07.490
- Nine years old.
- Right, 9 years old.

773
01:05:07.490 --> 01:05:10.690
You wanted to wrestle so you wrestled Taek to the cement.

774
01:05:10.690 --> 01:05:12.840
I did? Impossible.

775
01:05:12.840 --> 01:05:14.820
Such a thick skinned friend.

776
01:05:14.820 --> 01:05:18.320
Hey, Taek did you get four stitches?

777
01:05:19.290 --> 01:05:21.300
That's attempted murder!

778
01:05:21.300 --> 01:05:24.000
He was normal but then he became strange after that.

779
01:05:24.000 --> 01:05:28.060
What do you mean? Because of that he came to his senses and became good at baduk.

780
01:05:28.060 --> 01:05:30.230
- It's because of me. 
 - Because of you, my ass.

781
01:05:30.230 --> 01:05:34.650
He was already a baduk prodigy at 6 years old. If not for you he would have been a pro sooner.

782
01:05:34.650 --> 01:05:36.120
Right, you should take responsibility.

783
01:05:36.120 --> 01:05:37.900
You should take responsibility forever.

784
01:05:37.900 --> 01:05:39.870
Fine! I will take responsibility.

785
01:05:39.870 --> 01:05:42.410
It's good for me. Such luck.

786
01:05:42.410 --> 01:05:45.770
Are you crazy? What sin did Taekie commit?

787
01:05:45.770 --> 01:05:47.800
Look at this jerk laughing.

788
01:05:47.800 --> 01:05:49.450
You like Deok Seon, right?

789
01:05:49.450 --> 01:05:51.860
No.

790
01:05:51.860 --> 01:05:55.280
Now that I look at it, you match well. Do well.

791
01:05:55.280 --> 01:05:57.150
What's with you guys? You must be crazy.

792
01:05:57.150 --> 01:06:01.810
Hey, Taek. It's better to meet a girl like her. You should also learn to suffer.

793
01:06:01.810 --> 01:06:03.790
Hey!

794
01:06:05.310 --> 01:06:07.180
I'm going to the bathroom.

795
01:06:07.180 --> 01:06:08.540
You were eating so much.

796
01:06:08.540 --> 01:06:10.940
Are you going to poop?

797
01:06:10.940 --> 01:06:12.910
Is poop coming?

798
01:06:12.910 --> 01:06:15.290
Hey, how do you find Deok Seon?

799
01:06:16.970 --> 01:06:18.870
Not bad, right Taek?

800
01:06:18.870 --> 01:06:22.900
Hey! Is Taek crazy? There are a lot of girls chasing after him.

801
01:06:22.900 --> 01:06:24.950
I like her.

802
01:06:28.450 --> 01:06:32.470
Deok... You like women?

803
01:06:33.230 --> 01:06:34.470
Really?

804
01:06:34.470 --> 01:06:36.080
Yeah.

805
01:06:39.130 --> 01:06:41.640
I like Deok Seon.

806
01:06:48.890 --> 01:06:53.540
Not as a friend, but as a woman, I like her.

807
01:06:58.900 --> 01:07:01.490
Wow! What's with you? Are you for real?

808
01:07:01.490 --> 01:07:03.130
What are you saying?

809
01:07:03.130 --> 01:07:05.290
Hey, you! Were you badly hurt in the sea?

810
01:07:05.290 --> 01:07:08.380
Seriously?

811
01:07:08.380 --> 01:07:12.750
- What's with you all of a sudden? 
 - Deok Seon as a woman?

812
01:07:12.750 --> 01:07:15.970
- Hey! 
 - He must be sick.

813
01:07:15.970 --> 01:07:18.170
Seriously?

814
01:07:18.170 --> 01:07:20.870
You're not kidding, right?

815
01:07:20.870 --> 01:07:24.500
With our relationship? 
  - Deok Seon as a woman?

816
01:07:24.500 --> 01:07:25.860
What are you?

817
01:07:25.860 --> 01:07:28.220
Deok Seon as woman?

818
01:07:28.220 --> 01:07:29.680
Crazy.

819
01:07:30.970 --> 01:07:33.730
Deok Seon as a woman?

820
01:07:43.570 --> 01:07:46.430
<i>Wow!</i>

821
01:07:46.430 --> 01:07:50.630
<i>Wow, our Jeong Bong is so good.</i>

822
01:07:50.630 --> 01:07:54.500
<i>You are really good. Our Jeong Bong could be a singer.</i>

823
01:07:54.500 --> 01:07:57.880
<i>Oh my.</i>

824
01:07:57.880 --> 01:07:59.640
<i>He will save the family someday.</i>

825
01:07:59.640 --> 01:08:01.840
You don't remember, right?

826
01:08:01.840 --> 01:08:04.880
I do. Still, it was when I was 9 years old.

827
01:08:04.880 --> 01:08:09.050
<i>Our Jeong Hwan. Should our Jeong Hwan try?</i>

828
01:08:09.050 --> 01:08:12.780
<i>- Jeong Hwan come.</i> 
 - It was when Jeong Hwan was 3 years old.

829
01:08:12.780 --> 01:08:15.240
<i>Jeong Hwan... Start.</i>

830
01:08:15.240 --> 01:08:20.930
<i>♫ Life is like a traveler's path </i>

831
01:08:20.930 --> 01:08:26.730
♫<i> Where do we come from </i>

832
01:08:26.730 --> 01:08:32.940
♫<i> To where do we go </i>

833
01:08:32.940 --> 01:08:37.220
Our Jeong Hwan was really cute back then.

834
01:08:37.220 --> 01:08:40.390
I don't know how he became like that. Right, Honey?

835
01:08:40.390 --> 01:08:45.530
♫<i> You wander as you go </i>

836
01:08:45.530 --> 01:08:47.660
What's wrong with you?

837
01:08:50.080 --> 01:08:52.230
You're welling up with tears because you heard the kids' voices when they were little, right?

838
01:08:52.230 --> 01:08:55.490
<i>So smart. How do you sing so well?</i>

839
01:08:55.490 --> 01:09:00.280
- Mom's voice. 
 - <i> You did it so well, son.</i>

840
01:09:02.480 --> 01:09:05.380
- It's my mom's voice. 
 - <i>Let's hear my son sing.</i>

841
01:09:05.380 --> 01:09:06.490
<i>What?</i>

842
01:09:06.490 --> 01:09:11.340
<i>Sing a song for your mom.</i>

843
01:09:11.340 --> 01:09:14.600
<i>Aigoo. Mom, never mind. I'm already old.</i>

844
01:09:14.600 --> 01:09:15.930
<i>Seriously.</i>

845
01:09:15.930 --> 01:09:19.710
It true. It was a year before she passed away.

846
01:09:19.710 --> 01:09:25.190
<i> Whether you're sixty or seventy, you're still a child to me. </i>

847
01:09:25.190 --> 01:09:30.300
<i>And you are good so sing once.</i>

848
01:09:30.300 --> 01:09:32.940
<i>- Never mind. 
 - Hurry and sing.</i>

849
01:09:32.940 --> 01:09:36.150
<i>What? It's my birthday so you should be the one singing for me.</i>

850
01:09:36.150 --> 01:09:39.010
<i>- You sing. 
 - Such nonsense.</i>

851
01:09:39.010 --> 01:09:43.350
<i>Hey! Do you know how hard it was to push you out (of my body),</i>

852
01:09:43.350 --> 01:09:47.010
<i>but you can't sing a song for your mother?</i>

853
01:09:47.010 --> 01:09:50.020
<i>Hurry and sing once.</i>

854
01:09:50.020 --> 01:09:53.140
<i>Never mind. It's hard for me too to come forward.</i>

855
01:09:53.140 --> 01:09:55.140
<i>- Aigoo. 
 - Mom should sing.</i>

856
01:09:55.140 --> 01:09:58.520
<i>It's been a long time since I heard you sing.</i>

857
01:09:59.680 --> 01:10:01.750
<i>You should be the one to sing.</i>

858
01:10:01.750 --> 01:10:04.870
<i>Come on and sing.</i>

859
01:10:04.870 --> 01:10:07.800
<i>What's wrong with you?</i>

860
01:10:07.800 --> 01:10:09.550
<i>No thanks.</i>

861
01:10:09.550 --> 01:10:12.050
<i>Mother, you should try singing.</i>

862
01:10:12.050 --> 01:10:18.030
<i>It's been so long since I sang.</i>

863
01:10:22.310 --> 01:10:28.660
<i>The cassette is running out so sing once please.</i>

864
01:10:28.660 --> 01:10:31.630
<i>Seriously.</i>

865
01:10:31.630 --> 01:10:34.350
<i>Ahjumma, you are really crazy.</i>

866
01:10:34.350 --> 01:10:36.460
<i>Ahem!</i>

867
01:10:37.010 --> 01:10:43.360
♫ <i> Life is like a traveler's path </i>  
  <i> Sounds good. </i>

868
01:10:43.360 --> 01:10:51.050
♫ <i> Where do we come from </i>

869
01:10:52.240 --> 01:10:58.850
♫ To where do we go

870
01:11:00.500 --> 01:11:07.250
♫  As the cloud float away

871
01:11:08.510 --> 01:11:14.790
♫ You wander as you go

872
01:11:15.920 --> 01:11:21.460
♫  Let's not get attached

873
01:11:22.510 --> 01:11:33.610
♫  Let's not have any regrets, life is like a traveler's path

874
01:11:35.760 --> 01:11:41.850
♫ As the clouds float away

875
01:11:43.770 --> 01:11:51.090
♫  Life floats away aimlessly

876
01:12:08.640 --> 01:12:11.900
It took a long time to make the oxtail soup, so the dinner ran late.

877
01:12:11.900 --> 01:12:14.050
You're hungry, right Oppa?

878
01:12:17.200 --> 01:12:19.000
Eat up. I'm going.

879
01:12:19.000 --> 01:12:20.780
Eat before you go.

880
01:12:21.830 --> 01:12:24.250
Eat dinner before you go.

881
01:12:25.590 --> 01:12:29.610
No. I need to take care of Seon Woo's dinner.

882
01:12:29.610 --> 01:12:35.640
Why? The kids are all eating chicken in Jeong Hwan's room, so what are you saying?

883
01:12:37.110 --> 01:12:39.790
Eat dinner before you go.

884
01:12:43.010 --> 01:12:47.710
I'm tired of eating alone.

885
01:12:50.050 --> 01:12:52.830
Hurry and sit down.

886
01:12:52.830 --> 01:12:55.130
The soup is getting cold.

887
01:13:11.210 --> 01:13:13.210
Eat.

888
01:13:35.140 --> 01:13:36.840
Mi Ran.

889
01:13:40.380 --> 01:13:43.020
I know the reason now,

890
01:13:45.350 --> 01:13:49.730
why I feel depressed on my birthday.

891
01:13:50.740 --> 01:13:53.730
I think I now know the reason.

892
01:13:57.230 --> 01:13:59.860
It's because of your mother, right?

893
01:14:01.620 --> 01:14:03.360
Yeah.

894
01:14:06.140 --> 01:14:09.160
I probably think of my mom.

895
01:14:10.440 --> 01:14:13.420
I thought that wasn't the case,

896
01:14:14.220 --> 01:14:18.000
but without knowing it, my mom comes to mind.

897
01:14:23.100 --> 01:14:26.240
I would want to call her at least.

898
01:14:27.120 --> 01:14:29.720
Because it's my birthday,

899
01:14:30.860 --> 01:14:34.210
I want to at least call my mom.

900
01:14:36.310 --> 01:14:38.770
But there's nowhere to call.

901
01:14:41.990 --> 01:14:43.760
Mi Ran.

902
01:14:48.410 --> 01:14:51.300
I really miss my mom.

903
01:14:54.610 --> 01:14:57.120
Mom...

904
01:14:59.250 --> 01:15:00.440
I really miss her.

905
01:15:00.440 --> 01:15:10.880
♫ <i> As the water strongly flows down </i> ♫

906
01:15:10.880 --> 01:15:16.450
♫ <i> Let's not get attached, let's not have any regrets  </i> ♫

907
01:15:16.450 --> 01:15:27.680
♫ <i> Life is like being naked, as the river flows </i> ♫

908
01:15:27.690 --> 01:15:29.550
Who did you meet?

909
01:15:29.550 --> 01:15:32.280
<i>Mr. Kim Jeong Bong?</i>

910
01:15:32.280 --> 01:15:33.910
<i>He said he lives in the house above yours.</i>

911
01:15:33.910 --> 01:15:35.740
Yeah, that's right.

912
01:15:35.740 --> 01:15:37.860
How did you meet him?

913
01:15:37.860 --> 01:15:41.200
<i>I saw him in front of my house, like fate.</i>

914
01:15:41.200 --> 01:15:46.260
- Huh? 
 <i>- Deok Seon, I fell for him at first sight.</i>

915
01:15:46.260 --> 01:15:49.910
<i>Now, I have decided to believe in things like fate.</i>

916
01:15:49.910 --> 01:15:52.140
It's the Oppa Jeong Bong whomI know, right?

917
01:15:52.140 --> 01:15:54.320
Fat with a round face.

918
01:15:54.320 --> 01:15:58.090
<i>Yeah, right. Chubby with a cute face.</i>

919
01:15:59.200 --> 01:16:01.780
<i>Oh right. Did you tell him?</i>

920
01:16:01.780 --> 01:16:03.300
<i>- What did he say? 
 - Huh?</i>

921
01:16:05.330 --> 01:16:08.890
<i>Did he say to go to the blind date? He told you not to go, right?</i>

922
01:16:11.580 --> 01:16:14.300
I don't know. It's a secret.

923
01:16:17.890 --> 01:16:20.140
<i>What's the matter?</i>

924
01:16:21.540 --> 01:16:24.340
<i>I'm going on a blind date this weekend?</i>

925
01:16:25.840 --> 01:16:31.160
<i> Eleventh grade in Seon Duk High School. His name is Choi Jae Young. Jo Hyeon's elementary school classmate. </i>

926
01:16:36.550 --> 01:16:38.850
Should I go on the blind date?

927
01:16:44.050 --> 01:16:46.620
Should I go to the blind date, I said?

928
01:16:54.270 --> 01:16:56.180
Don't.

929
01:16:59.810 --> 01:17:03.190
Don't go to the blind date.

930
01:17:18.590 --> 01:17:27.140
♫ <i> Stay only by my side, you can't leave </i> ♫

931
01:17:28.900 --> 01:17:40.040
♫ <i>  I can't go on a long road leaving my longing </i> ♫

932
01:17:40.040 --> 01:17:49.120
♫ <i>  To find your rainbow </i> ♫

933
01:17:49.120 --> 01:17:54.840
♫ <i> As I sit by the window at sunset </i> ♫

934
01:17:54.840 --> 01:18:02.490
♫ <i>  Seeing the clouds float from afar </i> ♫

935
01:18:03.590 --> 01:18:11.010
♫ <i>  These thoughts that I want to find </i> ♫

936
01:18:11.010 --> 01:18:16.920
♫ <i>  I draw them on the sky </i> ♫

937
01:18:17.970 --> 01:18:25.730
♫ <i>  In the cold blowing wind </i> ♫

938
01:18:25.730 --> 01:18:33.150
♫ <i>  Don't cry if you're lonely </i> ♫

939
01:18:33.150 --> 01:18:37.120
♫ <i>  I will always linger beside you </i> ♫

940
01:18:37.120 --> 01:18:40.470
Noona, were you waiting for me now?

941
01:18:40.470 --> 01:18:42.400
Yeah. 
 ♫ <i>  I won't leave you </i> ♫

942
01:18:44.100 --> 01:18:46.520
I have something to say to you.

943
01:18:52.120 --> 01:18:54.410
Next time. It's too late today.

944
01:18:54.410 --> 01:18:56.720
No. I will say it now.

945
01:18:56.720 --> 01:18:58.730
Listen carefully.

946
01:19:00.360 --> 01:19:04.770
You really make a person so bothered.

947
01:19:05.650 --> 01:19:10.630
You make a move every chance you get. You always come and go in front of me.

948
01:19:16.810 --> 01:19:22.810
But then... you doing that, I think is because of me.

949
01:19:25.650 --> 01:19:29.050
I think I gave you space to do so.

950
01:19:37.060 --> 01:19:40.000
Okay. Let's date.

951
01:19:44.710 --> 01:19:46.830
I also like you.

952
01:19:50.460 --> 01:19:53.060
Don't tell your mom.

953
01:19:53.060 --> 01:19:55.900
If you dare tell your friends then that would be the end right away.

954
01:19:55.900 --> 01:19:57.860
Got that?

955
01:20:10.380 --> 01:20:12.490
Noona.

956
01:20:12.490 --> 01:20:14.830
What?

957
01:20:14.830 --> 01:20:17.070
Can I kiss you?

958
01:20:19.460 --> 01:20:21.410
No!

959
01:20:24.700 --> 01:20:26.560
Noona, good night!

960
01:20:26.560 --> 01:20:28.220
Noisy! Keep quiet!

961
01:20:28.220 --> 01:20:31.400
Sleep well.

962
01:20:31.400 --> 01:20:39.480
♫ <i> Your pretty eyes are filled with fragrance   </i> ♫

963
01:20:39.480 --> 01:20:44.380
♫ <i>  I couldn't forget </i> ♫

964
01:20:46.290 --> 01:20:53.940
♫ <i> Let's weave together beautiful stories 
that will always make me smile  </i> ♫

965
01:20:53.940 --> 01:20:58.970
♫ <i> Let's weave together beautiful stories 
that will always make me smile  </i> ♫

966
01:20:58.970 --> 01:21:02.250
<i>Soo Yeon, you're here.</i>

967
01:21:02.250 --> 01:21:04.970
<i>Soo Yeon, if you have any laundry give it to me.</i>

968
01:21:04.970 --> 01:21:06.370
<i>Soo Yeon.</i>

969
01:21:06.370 --> 01:21:08.790
<i>Who is Soo Yeon?</i>

970
01:21:09.890 --> 01:21:12.390
<i>According to rumors, Dong Ryong's dad could play.</i>

971
01:21:12.390 --> 01:21:14.020
<i>You played with Teacher Ryu?</i>

972
01:21:14.020 --> 01:21:15.910
<i>You need to be alert.</i>

973
01:21:15.910 --> 01:21:17.300
<i>There will be a big fight tonight.</i>

974
01:21:17.300 --> 01:21:20.520
<i>I will not stand still!</i>

975
01:21:20.520 --> 01:21:22.110
<i>Let go!</i>

976
01:21:22.110 --> 01:21:25.020
<i>It's not the end until it's completely over, right?</i>

977
01:21:25.020 --> 01:21:26.500
<i>What?</i>

978
01:21:27.290 --> 01:21:28.970
<i>What?</i>

979
01:21:30.120 --> 01:21:32.590
<i>Seon Woo will make a fuss if he knows.</i>

980
01:21:32.590 --> 01:21:34.820
<i>What should we do about Seon Woo?</i>

981
01:21:34.820 --> 01:21:36.960
<i>Should I tell you even that?</i>

982
01:21:36.960 --> 01:21:41.550
<i>That would be it, Hyungnim.</i>

983
01:21:43.630 --> 01:21:47.920
<i>I was about to tempt my fate. Just as I thought,</i>

984
01:21:47.920 --> 01:21:49.470
<i>we went there for nothing.</i>

985
01:21:49.470 --> 01:21:54.820
<i>If only she didn't talk about that then we wouldn't keep our hopes up.</i>

986
01:21:54.820 --> 01:21:56.950
<i>Why isn't small Noona coming?</i>

987
01:21:56.950 --> 01:21:59.900
<i>She must be eating with Taek.</i>

988
01:22:02.390 --> 01:22:04.960
<i>What about you, Jeong Hwan?</i>

989
01:22:04.960 --> 01:22:06.580
<i>You're going to go, right?</i>

990
01:22:06.580 --> 01:22:08.500
<i>I can't.</i>

991
01:22:10.580 --> 01:22:15.510
<i>Noona. Can I kiss you?</i>

992
01:22:15.510 --> 01:22:17.250
<i>Jeong Hwan.</i>