"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep11 (Full, English)

1
00:00:20.090 --> 00:00:22.530
<i>Reply 1988</i>

2
00:01:10.240 --> 00:01:13.150
Dad. Can't we move?

3
00:01:13.150 --> 00:01:15.190
Why are you talking about moving, out of the blue?

4
00:01:15.190 --> 00:01:17.820
It's so cold. It feels like I'm going to freeze to death.

5
00:01:17.820 --> 00:01:22.620
Hey, if you're cold, you can wear more layers underneath like your father.

6
00:01:23.600 --> 00:01:26.530
I've been wearing it since November. November!

7
00:01:27.300 --> 00:01:31.800
Look at how cold Bo Ra's hands are. They're like ice!

8
00:01:31.880 --> 00:01:34.720
Bo Ra has always had cold hands and feet.

9
00:01:37.840 --> 00:01:40.450
Your father is sorry...

10
00:01:40.450 --> 00:01:42.710
Just be patient for a little longer

11
00:01:42.710 --> 00:01:45.310
We have almost completely paid off our debt.

12
00:01:46.380 --> 00:01:50.880
I have nothing to say to you. I am sorry.

13
00:01:54.850 --> 00:01:58.640
Anyhow, where did your Mom go since early in the morning?

14
00:01:58.640 --> 00:02:01.640
She just made this soup. Where did she go?

15
00:02:09.160 --> 00:02:11.500
Let's eat

16
00:02:13.330 --> 00:02:16.340
Where did our mom go?

17
00:02:16.340 --> 00:02:21.460
I don't know. Since this morning, she put a bunch of something on her face and left.

18
00:02:33.540 --> 00:02:35.330
Where did mom go?

19
00:02:35.330 --> 00:02:38.300
I don't know. She didn't say anything to me either.

20
00:02:49.750 --> 00:02:52.050
What are you curious about?

21
00:02:57.050 --> 00:03:00.070
Our three kids are all the same age.

22
00:03:00.070 --> 00:03:03.230
They're going into their final year.

23
00:03:04.170 --> 00:03:07.410
My son studies well, but...

24
00:03:07.410 --> 00:03:09.550
Can he get into Seoul National University?

25
00:03:09.550 --> 00:03:12.010
My son too... Will my son go to Seoul National University as well?

26
00:03:12.010 --> 00:03:17.180
I have a daughter. Can she go to any university in Seoul?

27
00:03:17.180 --> 00:03:19.570
One person ask at a time

28
00:03:20.210 --> 00:03:23.350
Then... I'll go first...

29
00:03:23.350 --> 00:03:26.910
Even though my son studies a lot,

30
00:03:26.910 --> 00:03:31.080
you also need some luck when taking an exam.

31
00:03:31.080 --> 00:03:35.470
Is there some way he can get into Seoul National University?

32
00:03:36.330 --> 00:03:38.150
He has got 'great luck.'

33
00:03:38.150 --> 00:03:39.050
What?

34
00:03:39.050 --> 00:03:42.330
This year he has a great luck,

35
00:03:42.330 --> 00:03:44.360
your eldest son.

36
00:03:44.360 --> 00:03:45.920
What?

37
00:03:47.370 --> 00:03:51.790
Wow that's amazing. How did she know that you even have  an eldest son?

38
00:03:53.330 --> 00:03:54.530
My eldest son?

39
00:03:54.530 --> 00:03:57.740
Your younger son will be doing good

40
00:03:57.740 --> 00:04:00.190
without you doing anything for him.

41
00:04:00.190 --> 00:04:05.680
Your eldest son is always giving you trouble, isn't he?

42
00:04:05.680 --> 00:04:09.250
What do you mean by 'great luck'?

43
00:04:09.250 --> 00:04:11.170
Do I have to tell you that much?

44
00:04:12.060 --> 00:04:13.480
No... No, it's fine.

45
00:04:13.480 --> 00:04:15.590
But, ma'am,

46
00:04:15.590 --> 00:04:18.780
this year means solar year or lunar year?

47
00:04:18.780 --> 00:04:22.700
Of course it's lunar year.

48
00:04:24.370 --> 00:04:26.570
Then there are not many days left.

49
00:04:26.570 --> 00:04:28.620
It will be soon Lunar New Year.

50
00:04:28.620 --> 00:04:30.590
There's only one week left.

51
00:04:30.590 --> 00:04:33.930
Oh my god... What if Jeong Bong wins the lottery again?

52
00:04:33.930 --> 00:04:36.140
Couldn't that be it?

53
00:04:39.360 --> 00:04:40.730
What is it?

54
00:04:40.730 --> 00:04:42.780
Why?

55
00:04:43.680 --> 00:04:46.260
Three days from now, the exam result will be announced.

56
00:04:46.260 --> 00:04:49.450
Congratulations!

57
00:04:49.450 --> 00:04:52.550
Your worries are finally over! Congrats!

58
00:04:52.550 --> 00:04:54.130
Yeah!

59
00:04:54.130 --> 00:04:55.880
Is there something important?

60
00:04:55.880 --> 00:04:57.340
That is great luck. It's that.

61
00:04:57.340 --> 00:05:01.370
If you guys are going to gossip, go to a coffee shop!

62
00:05:03.890 --> 00:05:05.320
Next.

63
00:05:05.320 --> 00:05:09.520
What about my son? Can my son go to Seoul National University?

64
00:05:17.180 --> 00:05:19.090
Besides that...

65
00:05:19.090 --> 00:05:22.970
there will be something better to celebrate for you.

66
00:05:23.730 --> 00:05:24.770
What?

67
00:05:25.920 --> 00:05:30.380
Me? To me? What is it?

68
00:05:34.030 --> 00:05:35.280
What?

69
00:05:40.790 --> 00:05:42.510
Don't laugh.

70
00:05:42.510 --> 00:05:45.850
You never know a person's fate.

71
00:05:45.850 --> 00:05:50.190
Also, lately, hasn't my face gotten pretty?

72
00:05:50.190 --> 00:05:53.790
No, you haven't gotten prettier.

73
00:05:54.520 --> 00:05:57.020
Next.

74
00:06:00.500 --> 00:06:04.300
I have a daughter and my daughter's studies...

75
00:06:04.300 --> 00:06:06.010
Can't study at all.

76
00:06:06.010 --> 00:06:09.400
- Yes, yes... 
 - She's so on point!

77
00:06:09.400 --> 00:06:13.420
She is not a good student at all. I don't even desire a university in Seoul for her.

78
00:06:13.420 --> 00:06:16.220
I just hope she could get into any university.

79
00:06:16.220 --> 00:06:20.060
Can my Deok Seon get into any college?

80
00:06:20.060 --> 00:06:21.670
Change it.

81
00:06:21.670 --> 00:06:22.960
Change what?

82
00:06:22.960 --> 00:06:26.600
Her name is the problem. Her name is Deok Seon?

83
00:06:26.600 --> 00:06:30.470
Yes, my kind Seong Deok Seon.

84
00:06:30.470 --> 00:06:33.270
Her name is the problem. Because of her name,

85
00:06:33.270 --> 00:06:36.880
she doesn't study at all.

86
00:06:36.880 --> 00:06:38.500
Change her name.

87
00:06:38.500 --> 00:06:42.970
And from now on, till she gets into college, don't call her Deok Seon.

88
00:06:42.970 --> 00:06:45.570
Don't even say it.

89
00:06:45.570 --> 00:06:49.240
Every time you call her Deok Seon, the level of the college

90
00:06:49.240 --> 00:06:52.990
will lower by one rank. Do you understand?

91
00:06:52.990 --> 00:06:55.730
Yes, we will never call her Deok Seon—

92
00:06:55.730 --> 00:06:58.700
I won't call her that, but ma'am,

93
00:06:58.700 --> 00:07:01.640
what should I change our child's name to?

94
00:07:06.160 --> 00:07:08.230
<i>Soo Yeon!</i>

95
00:07:09.130 --> 00:07:11.670
<i>Soo Yeon!</i>

96
00:07:11.670 --> 00:07:15.370
Soo Yeon, what are you doing, not getting changed?

97
00:07:20.440 --> 00:07:24.140
Mom, who's Soo Yeon? Is someone coming over?

98
00:07:24.140 --> 00:07:27.850
From today, you are Soo Yeon.

99
00:07:27.850 --> 00:07:29.150
Why is she Soo Yeon?

100
00:07:29.150 --> 00:07:33.040
We need to call Deok Seon, Soo Yeon in order for her to get into college.

101
00:07:33.040 --> 00:07:34.680
Nonsense!

102
00:07:34.680 --> 00:07:37.450
Don't any of you ever call Deok Seon, Deok Seon. Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon...

103
00:07:37.450 --> 00:07:42.530
Every time you call her Deok Seon, the rank of the college she'll go to lowers by one... Soo Yeon, you understand?

104
00:07:42.530 --> 00:07:45.130
Can it even get any lower?

105
00:07:45.130 --> 00:07:47.570
Bull... What a load of nonsense.

106
00:07:47.570 --> 00:07:50.360
Why do we need to change her name?

107
00:07:50.360 --> 00:07:53.290
What's wrong with the name Deok Seon? Deok Seon's a fine name.

108
00:07:53.290 --> 00:07:54.740
Soo Yeon ,Soo Yeon.

109
00:07:55.980 --> 00:07:57.940
What are you doing, crazy?

110
00:07:57.940 --> 00:07:59.800
Right after you say Deok Seon, you have to say Soo Yeon.

111
00:07:59.800 --> 00:08:03.690
We have to say like this to eliminate bad luck.

112
00:08:03.690 --> 00:08:06.950
How else would it be for it to be like that?

113
00:08:06.950 --> 00:08:08.450
I like it

114
00:08:08.450 --> 00:08:10.700
What use is it if only we call her Soo Yeon?

115
00:08:10.700 --> 00:08:13.390
Everyone else in the neighborhood will call her Deok Seon anyway.

116
00:08:13.390 --> 00:08:14.630
Soo Yeon.

117
00:08:15.910 --> 00:08:19.050
I already told everyone in the neighborhood to call her Soo Yeon.

118
00:08:19.050 --> 00:08:20.970
Good job! Good job!

119
00:08:20.970 --> 00:08:22.790
Can that be possible right away?

120
00:08:22.790 --> 00:08:27.200
You're the problem, Honey! All you have to do is never call her Deok Seon.  Soo Yeon. Got it?

121
00:08:27.200 --> 00:08:30.950
I'll call my daughter by whatever name I want!

122
00:08:30.950 --> 00:08:34.490
Duk Seon is a great name! Deok Seon, Deok Seon, Deok Seon! Your name is Deok Seon, Deok Seon!

123
00:08:34.490 --> 00:08:37.560
Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon! Your name is Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon.

124
00:08:38.590 --> 00:08:42.600
Soo Yeon, eat a lot!

125
00:08:43.780 --> 00:08:46.980
Small Noona, you better start studying hard now.

126
00:08:51.030 --> 00:08:56.140
Why do you keep pushing the table? Just talk to me if you have any problem with me.

127
00:08:56.140 --> 00:08:58.460
What are you talking about? I'm not moving anything.

128
00:08:58.460 --> 00:09:03.200
Dad, if you sit there, the table always moves right to your stomach.

129
00:09:03.200 --> 00:09:06.510
What nonsense are you saying?

130
00:09:06.510 --> 00:09:09.980
You keep pushing it towards me.

131
00:09:09.980 --> 00:09:11.490
I said I didn't move it!

132
00:09:11.490 --> 00:09:14.990
Or is the room crooked or the ground slanted?

133
00:09:14.990 --> 00:09:16.020
What a bunch of nonsense you're talking about.

134
00:09:16.020 --> 00:09:17.660
Maybe that is the case.

135
00:09:17.660 --> 00:09:19.400
What?

136
00:09:20.260 --> 00:09:22.410
Then watch!

137
00:09:22.990 --> 00:09:28.900
Watch. If I drop the orange, it'll stay still. And if the ground is crooked, it'll go over there. Look!

138
00:09:29.780 --> 00:09:32.190
Look, the orange moved!

139
00:09:32.190 --> 00:09:35.520
What? Thats so weird.

140
00:09:35.520 --> 00:09:37.820
Look. If I drop it, it'll stay right there.

141
00:09:37.820 --> 00:09:41.020
All of the floors...

142
00:10:22.960 --> 00:10:26.640
Dad. Where are we going to sleep?

143
00:10:26.640 --> 00:10:29.950
Where? Of course we have to sleep in our landlord's house.

144
00:10:29.950 --> 00:10:31.750
Ugh, that's so uncomfortable.

145
00:10:31.750 --> 00:10:36.020
It's so nice. Their house is a hundred times better than ours.

146
00:10:36.020 --> 00:10:39.030
Bo Ra and Deok Seon—

147
00:10:39.030 --> 00:10:40.570
Soo Yeon.

148
00:10:42.260 --> 00:10:44.840
It'll be a little uncomfortable, but just bear with it.

149
00:10:44.840 --> 00:10:47.740
They said it will be done before Lunar New Year's Day.

150
00:10:47.740 --> 00:10:50.300
It's not even a little uncomfortable Dad.

151
00:10:50.300 --> 00:10:52.730
I love that house.

152
00:10:56.450 --> 00:10:59.350
<i>Episode 11: Three Prophesies</i>

153
00:10:59.350 --> 00:11:01.890
<i>Don't Sleep Study Room</i>

154
00:11:16.520 --> 00:11:20.220
<i>Should I go on the blind date? I said should I go?</i>

155
00:11:20.220 --> 00:11:23.460
<i>Don't go on the blind date</i>

156
00:12:33.410 --> 00:12:35.080
I got rejected.

157
00:12:35.770 --> 00:12:36.940
Why did you get rejected?

158
00:12:37.800 --> 00:12:40.590
By any chance did you confess?

159
00:12:40.590 --> 00:12:43.200
Are you crazy? You are crazy.

160
00:12:43.200 --> 00:12:47.470
Hey, don't you know for us, after you confess it's over?!

161
00:12:47.470 --> 00:12:49.600
Her liver is all bloated! <i>(That is, she was over-confident.)</i>

162
00:12:49.600 --> 00:12:51.770
What were you thinking by confessing?

163
00:12:51.770 --> 00:12:54.230
We just have to be part of a one-sided love.

164
00:12:54.230 --> 00:12:56.220
If you confess, you'll get rejected right away.

165
00:12:56.220 --> 00:13:00.140
What's wrong with you? Were you born yesterday?

166
00:13:00.140 --> 00:13:01.810
But still, I did it in case.

167
00:13:01.810 --> 00:13:04.210
God...

168
00:13:04.210 --> 00:13:05.930
Oh that's right...

169
00:13:05.930 --> 00:13:07.210
Deok Seon...

170
00:13:07.210 --> 00:13:09.050
Soo Yeonie.

171
00:13:09.050 --> 00:13:11.610
Oh, Soo Yeon, what happened with him?

172
00:13:11.610 --> 00:13:13.700
Did you ask him?

173
00:13:15.850 --> 00:13:18.890
He told her not to go on the blind date.

174
00:13:22.340 --> 00:13:25.910
Told you! This time I was totally sure.

175
00:13:25.910 --> 00:13:29.370
But still, you can't be the first to confess.

176
00:13:29.370 --> 00:13:32.660
Wait until he confesses.

177
00:13:36.140 --> 00:13:38.760
Crying made me hungry. Let's go to Brazil (Restaurant).

178
00:13:38.760 --> 00:13:41.960
Okay. You guys go ahead. I have to go home.

179
00:13:41.960 --> 00:13:45.450
What happened? You were always crazy about Dukbokki.

180
00:13:52.170 --> 00:13:54.220
<i>I like Deok Seon.</i>

181
00:13:58.420 --> 00:14:02.940
<i>Not as a friend, But as a woman, I like her</i>.

182
00:14:08.870 --> 00:14:11.970
<i>Jung Hwan! Come out to eat dinner!</i>

183
00:14:11.970 --> 00:14:13.720
Okay.

184
00:14:22.530 --> 00:14:25.600
Four, five, six, seven, eight.

185
00:14:29.440 --> 00:14:35.230
This fork?

186
00:14:35.230 --> 00:14:36.900
Hyung!

187
00:14:36.900 --> 00:14:39.750
Come over here! Here, here.

188
00:14:41.890 --> 00:14:43.860
What are you doing? Is it not done yet?

189
00:14:43.860 --> 00:14:46.270
It's finished! Just wait a little bit!

190
00:14:46.270 --> 00:14:48.770
What are we doing for dinner tonight? What is our mom doing?

191
00:14:48.770 --> 00:14:52.100
Because we're all eating together, she made some western dish.

192
00:14:52.100 --> 00:14:53.150
What western dish?

193
00:14:53.150 --> 00:14:55.410
Hamburger steak.

194
00:14:55.410 --> 00:14:59.190
Hyung, since I've been born, I've only seen pictures of hamburger steak.

195
00:14:59.190 --> 00:15:01.900
It's my first time eating it!

196
00:15:01.900 --> 00:15:04.680
Mi Ran, give us food now. We're so hungry.

197
00:15:04.680 --> 00:15:06.830
<i>OKAY!</i>

198
00:15:19.660 --> 00:15:21.890
Is this hamburger steak?

199
00:15:21.890 --> 00:15:24.110
It looks similar to pork cutlet.

200
00:15:24.110 --> 00:15:26.570
There's nothing special about hamburger steak.

201
00:15:26.570 --> 00:15:28.680
Where is Bo Ra's dad? Isn't it about time for him to come home?

202
00:15:28.680 --> 00:15:32.140
He's working late tonight. Hyungnim, is there anything I can help with?

203
00:15:33.530 --> 00:15:34.960
Just pour the soup first.

204
00:15:34.960 --> 00:15:37.650
Okay the soup?

205
00:15:52.910 --> 00:15:54.370
Hello?

206
00:15:54.370 --> 00:15:56.270
Oh, Seon Woo, you're here?

207
00:15:56.270 --> 00:15:57.460
What about your mom?

208
00:15:57.460 --> 00:16:00.790
She went to get Ahjussi Gil Dong. They'll be here soon.

209
00:16:03.670 --> 00:16:04.700
Have seat.

210
00:16:06.220 --> 00:16:07.610
Hello

211
00:16:22.460 --> 00:16:23.980
You're here?

212
00:16:37.780 --> 00:16:40.820
Mi Ran! Did you go to the US to get these steaks—

213
00:16:44.020 --> 00:16:46.950
Be careful.

214
00:16:46.950 --> 00:16:51.070
Here. Let's drink the soup first.

215
00:16:53.250 --> 00:16:55.620
It's hot. Be careful.

216
00:16:56.810 --> 00:16:58.120
Mom, what is this?

217
00:16:58.120 --> 00:16:59.230
Is it pumpkin porridge?

218
00:16:59.230 --> 00:17:02.680
She serves it often, true,  but it is a delicious soup.

219
00:17:02.680 --> 00:17:06.100
We can take a bath here for two nights and three days.

220
00:17:07.670 --> 00:17:10.810
Mi Ran! What about the steak?! Quickly bring—

221
00:17:13.440 --> 00:17:15.620
Steak!

222
00:17:24.160 --> 00:17:26.380
I put some effort.

223
00:17:28.240 --> 00:17:31.680
This is different from what I've seen at the restaurants.

224
00:17:31.680 --> 00:17:34.490
Why is there kimchi on the side?

225
00:17:34.490 --> 00:17:36.580
It was so greasy then.

226
00:17:36.580 --> 00:17:40.190
So, to make it special, I did fusion style tonight. Go ahead and eat.

227
00:17:40.190 --> 00:17:43.750
We'll eat well!

228
00:17:54.500 --> 00:17:56.280
It's really good, Mom

229
00:17:57.170 --> 00:18:01.330
Tasting this steak and radish kimchee together,

230
00:18:01.330 --> 00:18:06.610
it is as if eastern and western cultures mingle together.

231
00:18:06.610 --> 00:18:10.710
It is like I can taste the culture of Hellenism.

232
00:18:14.930 --> 00:18:16.880
Is it not Hellenism?

233
00:18:16.880 --> 00:18:18.410
It's right.

234
00:18:19.440 --> 00:18:21.580
But what about Deok Seon? Is Deok Seon not coming?

235
00:18:21.580 --> 00:18:24.240
- Soo Yeon. Soo Yeon. 
 - Soo Yeon.

236
00:18:24.240 --> 00:18:25.700
She went to the library.

237
00:18:25.700 --> 00:18:27.490
She said she'd be back for dinner though.

238
00:18:30.200 --> 00:18:31.680
We've arrived!

239
00:18:31.680 --> 00:18:33.120
Hello!

240
00:18:33.120 --> 00:18:35.740
Oh, <i> "we"</i> arrived?

241
00:18:35.740 --> 00:18:37.400
Looks nice.

242
00:18:40.840 --> 00:18:44.780
Oh, this is too small. Let's have the adults eat at the table. Honey, get up

243
00:18:44.780 --> 00:18:47.000
Okay.

244
00:18:48.480 --> 00:18:50.810
What about Taek? You should have brought Taek.

245
00:18:50.810 --> 00:18:53.260
The day after tomorrow, there'll be a final match.

246
00:18:53.260 --> 00:18:56.550
So he's been studying. He hasn't left his room at all.

247
00:18:56.550 --> 00:18:59.060
Ah... Master Games...

248
00:18:59.060 --> 00:19:01.110
Taek is in possession of the title?

249
00:19:01.110 --> 00:19:02.820
Yeah, but...

250
00:19:02.820 --> 00:19:06.660
The opponent of the final is his master,

251
00:19:06.660 --> 00:19:08.110
so he is feels a lot of pressure.

252
00:19:10.790 --> 00:19:14.990
Why did you make galbi so flat?

253
00:19:14.990 --> 00:19:17.130
Aigoo. This is not galbi.

254
00:19:17.130 --> 00:19:18.650
It's skate.

255
00:19:18.650 --> 00:19:19.860
Steak.

256
00:19:19.860 --> 00:19:21.470
Oh... Skake?

257
00:19:21.470 --> 00:19:23.390
Steak.

258
00:19:23.390 --> 00:19:25.800
Hamburger skake!

259
00:19:25.800 --> 00:19:28.100
This is something that people from western countries eat.

260
00:19:28.100 --> 00:19:30.190
And what is this?

261
00:19:30.190 --> 00:19:34.210
Who poured so much guk (Korean soup) here?

262
00:19:35.610 --> 00:19:37.510
Seon Yeong, can you get me some water?

263
00:19:41.870 --> 00:19:47.010
But, we should bring some to Taek. He hasn't eaten yet.

264
00:19:49.570 --> 00:19:50.640
I'm here.

265
00:19:50.640 --> 00:19:52.780
Oh, Deok Seon, you're here?

266
00:19:52.780 --> 00:19:55.500
Soo Yeon! Soo Yeon.

267
00:19:55.500 --> 00:19:58.970
Soo Yeon, you're here?

268
00:20:21.240 --> 00:20:23.740
Mom! I want ribs too!

269
00:20:25.400 --> 00:20:27.970
Soo Yeon, can you bring this to Taek?

270
00:20:27.970 --> 00:20:29.530
Oh... Taek isn't here?

271
00:20:29.530 --> 00:20:32.620
He has a final match the day after tomorrow, so he stays in his room all day.

272
00:20:32.620 --> 00:20:35.850
Even if he doesn't eat the ribs, tell him to at least eat the soup.

273
00:20:35.850 --> 00:20:37.550
Okay.

274
00:20:56.070 --> 00:20:58.200
Hey, eat it before it gets cold.

275
00:20:58.200 --> 00:20:59.230
Okay.

276
00:21:01.300 --> 00:21:04.180
If it gets cold, it won't taste good.

277
00:21:27.600 --> 00:21:29.020
Deok Seon.

278
00:21:29.020 --> 00:21:30.940
Soo Yeon.

279
00:21:30.940 --> 00:21:32.280
Who's Soo Yeon?

280
00:21:32.280 --> 00:21:35.180
Me. I'm Soo Yeon. Call me Soo Yeon from now on

281
00:21:35.180 --> 00:21:37.570
so I can go to college.

282
00:21:39.240 --> 00:21:41.140
Are you laughing at me now?

283
00:21:41.140 --> 00:21:43.210
No. Are you crazy?

284
00:21:43.210 --> 00:21:47.010
Hey watch yourself. I'm letting you off a lot lately.

285
00:21:47.010 --> 00:21:49.400
Alright.

286
00:21:49.400 --> 00:21:50.540
But Deok Seon...

287
00:21:50.540 --> 00:21:52.630
Soo Yeon, you idiot!

288
00:21:52.630 --> 00:21:56.300
Oh, Soo Yeon. Can you get me coffee?

289
00:21:56.300 --> 00:21:58.340
Like before, half-and-half with milk.

290
00:22:01.440 --> 00:22:03.410
Okay.

291
00:22:04.500 --> 00:22:06.440
Just do what you were doing.

292
00:22:07.980 --> 00:22:09.170
Just do what you were doing.

293
00:22:13.380 --> 00:22:14.770
Soo Yeon!

294
00:22:16.220 --> 00:22:17.700
Water.

295
00:22:27.000 --> 00:22:28.650
Soo Yeon.

296
00:22:35.260 --> 00:22:37.570
I heard that Taek receives lots of letters from his fans?

297
00:22:37.570 --> 00:22:40.940
You can choose a good girl among his fans for your daughter-in-law.

298
00:22:40.940 --> 00:22:43.570
Taek would show that he likes someone?

299
00:22:43.570 --> 00:22:45.470
He wouldn't show that.

300
00:22:45.470 --> 00:22:47.110
He would not say anything.

301
00:22:47.110 --> 00:22:48.820
Taek shows it too.

302
00:22:48.820 --> 00:22:53.000
How does he show it?

303
00:22:54.280 --> 00:22:56.740
Seon Yeong, pepper.

304
00:22:56.740 --> 00:22:58.470
Alright

305
00:22:58.470 --> 00:22:59.980
Look at Taek's personality.

306
00:22:59.980 --> 00:23:03.080
He's not the type to kiss a**, right?

307
00:23:03.080 --> 00:23:05.170
No. Never.

308
00:23:05.170 --> 00:23:07.710
He took after  me so he doesn't have any charm.

309
00:23:07.710 --> 00:23:10.400
Seon Yeong, can you give me a tissue?

310
00:23:10.400 --> 00:23:12.170
Okay.

311
00:23:13.430 --> 00:23:17.240
How does Taek act? When he likes someone, how does he act?

312
00:23:17.970 --> 00:23:20.170
He's clingy.

313
00:23:20.170 --> 00:23:22.730
When he's with someone he likes, he's very clingy.

314
00:23:22.730 --> 00:23:26.140
He asks her to do this and do that a lot.

315
00:23:26.140 --> 00:23:29.940
But to people he is close, he rather has good manners.

316
00:23:31.290 --> 00:23:35.140
Seon Yeong, give me a smaller bowl.

317
00:23:35.140 --> 00:23:38.980
Stop ordering Seon Yeong around.

318
00:23:38.980 --> 00:23:40.130
Me?

319
00:23:43.410 --> 00:23:45.570
Seon Yeong, forget about the small bowl.

320
00:23:54.320 --> 00:23:55.670
Warm water.

321
00:23:56.610 --> 00:23:58.110
I was just letting it go!

322
00:23:58.110 --> 00:24:00.200
Hey! You go get it!

323
00:24:00.200 --> 00:24:01.700
I gave you a break because you were working hard.

324
00:24:01.700 --> 00:24:03.940
Am I your servant? Are you the boss?

325
00:24:03.940 --> 00:24:07.390
It hurts! It hurts!!

326
00:24:08.500 --> 00:24:11.940
There is a tea kettle right there! Do it yourself!

327
00:24:11.940 --> 00:24:15.890
Okay. It really hurt.

328
00:24:29.310 --> 00:24:30.430
Hey...

329
00:24:30.430 --> 00:24:33.070
The cord...

330
00:24:35.480 --> 00:24:36.760
Oh...

331
00:24:46.650 --> 00:24:48.150
Okay, just give it to me.

332
00:24:48.150 --> 00:24:49.860
It's okay. I can do it.

333
00:25:02.050 --> 00:25:04.600
Nose bleed.

334
00:25:18.930 --> 00:25:20.530
Well...

335
00:25:21.810 --> 00:25:22.860
Deok Seon...

336
00:25:22.860 --> 00:25:24.140
Soo Yeon.

337
00:25:25.210 --> 00:25:28.370
Oh, Soo Yeon.

338
00:25:35.740 --> 00:25:37.510
Sleep a little.

339
00:25:41.270 --> 00:25:43.980
I'm going to keep working.

340
00:26:01.430 --> 00:26:03.520
Why isn't my sister coming back?

341
00:26:03.520 --> 00:26:05.480
She left a while ago.

342
00:26:05.480 --> 00:26:07.340
She must be eating with Taek then.

343
00:26:07.340 --> 00:26:09.600
Those two are on the same level.

344
00:26:10.910 --> 00:26:13.660
Noona, let's meet at the alley in ten minutes.

345
00:26:13.660 --> 00:26:15.750
Aren't you going to back up?

346
00:26:15.750 --> 00:26:17.200
What are you two doing?

347
00:26:18.310 --> 00:26:20.790
I don't know what it is, but can you count me in?

348
00:26:20.790 --> 00:26:21.710
Let's do it together!

349
00:26:21.710 --> 00:26:23.380
Me too!

350
00:26:23.380 --> 00:26:26.540
It's not anything! I just had to ask her something.

351
00:26:26.540 --> 00:26:29.310
When did you say you will know the result of your exam?

352
00:26:34.570 --> 00:26:36.650
You're so mean.

353
00:26:37.710 --> 00:26:41.110
Hyung, I'll get going. No Eul, I have to go to the Study Room.

354
00:26:41.110 --> 00:26:42.650
I'll see you later.

355
00:26:58.250 --> 00:27:00.260
Mom, I'm going to the study room!

356
00:27:10.620 --> 00:27:13.160
Jin Joo, your brother left, right?

357
00:27:14.180 --> 00:27:15.480
Right?

358
00:27:21.830 --> 00:27:23.830
Honey, I'll do some delivery.

359
00:27:23.830 --> 00:27:24.760
This late at night?

360
00:27:24.760 --> 00:27:27.660
One item I forgot to deliver. I'll be back soon.

361
00:27:29.390 --> 00:27:33.150
Jeong Bong's father is really diligent.

362
00:27:33.150 --> 00:27:35.620
He is only diligent with his store, not in this room.

363
00:27:36.860 --> 00:27:39.320
I shouldn't have brought it up.

364
00:27:39.320 --> 00:27:41.930
Oh yeah, have they come yet?

365
00:27:41.930 --> 00:27:44.440
You mean the passports?

366
00:27:44.440 --> 00:27:47.600
Let me see them.

367
00:27:50.840 --> 00:27:54.160
Oh, it came out so well.

368
00:27:54.160 --> 00:27:57.400
You're so lucky! You can go overseas now.

369
00:27:57.400 --> 00:28:00.730
It's Japan. So close. There is no time difference.

370
00:28:00.730 --> 00:28:02.480
When do you leave?

371
00:28:02.480 --> 00:28:04.980
New Year's Eve.  In three days.

372
00:28:04.980 --> 00:28:09.630
I can't believe I'll spend the Lunar New Year in Tokyo.

373
00:28:09.630 --> 00:28:11.810
What about your children? They will be with your mom?

374
00:28:11.810 --> 00:28:14.410
I told them to stay in the hometown.

375
00:28:14.410 --> 00:28:18.190
Why isn't Seon Yeong coming? We need to deal cards.

376
00:28:18.190 --> 00:28:19.470
Sungnim!

377
00:28:24.800 --> 00:28:27.990
Can you guys watch Jin Joo for a little bit?

378
00:28:27.990 --> 00:28:29.860
Where are you doing? We have to play Go Stop.

379
00:28:29.860 --> 00:28:33.660
Starting today, I'm cleaning for the bath house.

380
00:28:33.660 --> 00:28:35.480
What?

381
00:28:35.480 --> 00:28:38.740
After the bath house closes, I work from 8:30 pm until 10 pm.

382
00:28:38.740 --> 00:28:40.900
I need to earn even a penny.

383
00:28:40.900 --> 00:28:42.530
If Seon Woo finds out he'll get mad.

384
00:28:42.530 --> 00:28:44.660
How would Seon Woo find out?

385
00:28:44.660 --> 00:28:47.260
He goes to the study room these days.

386
00:28:47.260 --> 00:28:50.630
He comes home to eat dinner for a short while and leaves. He comes back home late at night.

387
00:28:50.630 --> 00:28:52.880
He takes after his father so he watches the clock..

388
00:28:52.880 --> 00:28:54.990
He never comes back before 1 am.

389
00:28:55.590 --> 00:28:58.480
But why work all of a sudden? Do you need money? I can lend you some.

390
00:28:58.480 --> 00:29:02.340
No. I have a healthy body. Why do I need to borrow money?

391
00:29:02.340 --> 00:29:05.290
I am not doing this because I need money now.

392
00:29:05.290 --> 00:29:09.770
To send Seon Woo to a college next year, I need to save money.

393
00:29:09.770 --> 00:29:13.740
Besides, cleaning the bath house is easy.

394
00:29:13.740 --> 00:29:15.810
You don't need any skill to do that.

395
00:29:15.810 --> 00:29:17.420
Jin Joo won't look for you?

396
00:29:17.420 --> 00:29:19.810
Don't worry!

397
00:29:19.810 --> 00:29:21.820
If I use this, then it's all good.

398
00:29:28.180 --> 00:29:30.890
Oh!

399
00:29:32.680 --> 00:29:34.960
She's automatic.

400
00:29:44.170 --> 00:29:45.990
I think she'll get caught.

401
00:29:46.570 --> 00:29:50.710
Anyway what should we do? It is not fun for just us to play Go Stop.

402
00:29:50.710 --> 00:29:54.970
What worry? There is one person that has lots of free time because of school vacation.

403
00:30:06.710 --> 00:30:08.200
Noona!

404
00:30:10.120 --> 00:30:13.130
Why are you coming so late? You're fifteen minutes late.

405
00:30:13.130 --> 00:30:15.120
Are you advertising that we're dating?

406
00:30:15.120 --> 00:30:17.720
Who'll see us? There's nobody around.

407
00:30:19.260 --> 00:30:22.440
Hey, how can you eat that this late at night?

408
00:30:22.440 --> 00:30:24.750
Oh, Seon Woo!

409
00:30:26.180 --> 00:30:27.980
What are you two doing?

410
00:30:27.980 --> 00:30:30.610
I had something to ask her.

411
00:30:32.000 --> 00:30:35.500
At this time? You two?

412
00:30:36.420 --> 00:30:39.190
Talk about what? You could just do it from your house.

413
00:30:39.190 --> 00:30:42.140
Oh, it's not much.

414
00:30:42.140 --> 00:30:44.000
I was curious about something I was studying, so

415
00:30:44.000 --> 00:30:45.470
on the way back, I saw Noona and...

416
00:30:45.470 --> 00:30:48.410
Hey! Aren't you going to back off?

417
00:30:48.410 --> 00:30:51.300
What do you care what we were doing?

418
00:30:51.300 --> 00:30:54.090
Don't meddle into adult's business and get out of here.

419
00:30:54.090 --> 00:30:56.230
Okay...

420
00:30:57.340 --> 00:30:59.430
Excuse me, Bo Ra...

421
00:30:59.430 --> 00:31:01.180
Do you have any coins?

422
00:31:03.680 --> 00:31:05.170
Thanks.

423
00:31:13.800 --> 00:31:16.880
There's definitely something.

424
00:31:16.880 --> 00:31:21.700
Jeong Bong, do you think those two are acting strange—

425
00:31:28.830 --> 00:31:30.280
Ugh! Lost again!

426
00:31:33.140 --> 00:31:37.430
It's okay. If you eat more, you'll surely draw '1 more'.

427
00:31:37.430 --> 00:31:39.950
Why are you frustrated because of that?

428
00:31:47.160 --> 00:31:50.150
How many did you eat?

429
00:31:50.150 --> 00:31:51.600
Two boxes.

430
00:31:53.100 --> 00:31:59.140
I never win anything. I've never gotten "One free bag."

431
00:32:03.900 --> 00:32:05.790
- Jeong Bong. 
 - Yeah?

432
00:32:05.790 --> 00:32:07.000
Watch Jin Joo for a bit.

433
00:32:07.000 --> 00:32:08.560
Okay. Are you going somewhere?

434
00:32:08.560 --> 00:32:09.300
To earn money.

435
00:32:14.950 --> 00:32:19.200
Will we see your skill today, Dean of Students?

436
00:32:19.200 --> 00:32:20.550
Sungnim, cut it.

437
00:32:20.550 --> 00:32:24.780
No need between close neighbors.

438
00:32:24.780 --> 00:32:27.230
I heard that you play well.

439
00:32:27.230 --> 00:32:28.550
No ...

440
00:32:28.550 --> 00:32:31.420
I tried to play with other teachers a few time during night shifts at school.

441
00:32:31.420 --> 00:32:34.870
I am really a rookie.

442
00:32:35.620 --> 00:32:40.830
Then, shall we earn some money off the dean of students at Ssangmun High School?

443
00:32:40.830 --> 00:32:42.360
Right.

444
00:32:43.220 --> 00:32:45.440
Should we do that?

445
00:32:46.620 --> 00:32:49.540
Now, line up.

446
00:32:49.540 --> 00:32:50.250
Aigoo, it's done.

447
00:32:50.250 --> 00:32:52.750
Aiyoo... 12...

448
00:32:52.750 --> 00:32:56.210
What is 'Joo So Ya Dae'?

449
00:32:56.210 --> 00:32:58.340
Aigoo, Hyungnim.

450
00:32:58.340 --> 00:33:02.140
We're playing Go-Stop with a person who doesn't know what 'Joo So Ya Dae' means.

451
00:33:02.140 --> 00:33:04.760
I feel so sorry for him.

452
00:33:04.760 --> 00:33:07.350
That's how you learn.

453
00:33:07.350 --> 00:33:10.760
I'll just turn any card then.

454
00:33:10.760 --> 00:33:13.770
Aigoo, Bi!

455
00:33:13.770 --> 00:33:15.420
Then I will...

456
00:33:15.420 --> 00:33:19.480
Oh I lost... I lost what to do?

457
00:33:19.480 --> 00:33:22.990
Deal! Deal! Deal the cards!

458
00:33:32.510 --> 00:33:35.880
Hey senior student. Go in and study.

459
00:33:35.880 --> 00:33:37.880
You should become a great person.

460
00:33:37.880 --> 00:33:40.120
I don't need to go to the study room today.

461
00:33:40.120 --> 00:33:41.960
I just got out of my house.

462
00:33:42.990 --> 00:33:44.720
Noona, do you want to go see a movie?

463
00:33:44.720 --> 00:33:46.220
I don't want to.

464
00:33:46.990 --> 00:33:49.740
I'm busy. I have a lot to study

465
00:33:49.740 --> 00:33:52.880
It is school vacation. Why are you busy?

466
00:33:52.880 --> 00:33:55.870
I have something to prepare. You don't need to know.

467
00:33:56.550 --> 00:33:58.780
Then when will we go on a date?

468
00:33:58.780 --> 00:34:01.350
We just did a little while ago!

469
00:34:01.350 --> 00:34:03.650
I'm cold. I'm going to go.

470
00:34:05.000 --> 00:34:07.580
Are you crazy? Do you want to die?

471
00:34:09.330 --> 00:34:12.280
To hold your hand, I have to have a death wish?

472
00:34:12.280 --> 00:34:15.910
Yeah. If you want to die, then do it. Got it?

473
00:34:19.390 --> 00:34:20.820
I'm leaving.

474
00:34:21.890 --> 00:34:24.170
I'll go to the front of your house later. See you then!

475
00:34:24.170 --> 00:34:26.950
I'm going to be sleeping. See you tomorrow.

476
00:34:39.030 --> 00:34:42.510
I'm cold... Seon Woo, give me your blanket.

477
00:34:43.320 --> 00:34:45.220
Aish!

478
00:34:50.920 --> 00:34:53.150
Thanks.

479
00:34:53.150 --> 00:34:57.580
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

480
00:34:57.580 --> 00:35:01.620
♫ <i> I didn't know love as a child </i> ♫

481
00:35:01.620 --> 00:35:05.330
♫ <i> As times goes by, I learned about love </i> ♫

482
00:35:05.330 --> 00:35:09.510
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

483
00:35:10.100 --> 00:35:14.360
♫<i> Someone who's never been in love even though it's commonplace </i> ♫

484
00:35:14.360 --> 00:35:17.920
♫<i> Someone who's been in love one too many times </i> ♫

485
00:35:17.920 --> 00:35:22.490
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

486
00:35:30.530 --> 00:35:34.610
♫<i> Everyone has cried over love at least once </i> ♫

487
00:35:34.610 --> 00:35:38.430
♫<i> Everyone has smiled over love at least once </i> ♫

488
00:35:38.430 --> 00:35:42.890
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

489
00:35:42.890 --> 00:35:46.990
♫ <i> I didn't know love as a child </i> ♫

490
00:35:46.990 --> 00:35:50.620
♫ <i> As times goes by, I learned about love </i> ♫

491
00:35:50.620 --> 00:35:52.730
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

492
00:35:52.730 --> 00:35:54.490
Oppa?

493
00:35:54.500 --> 00:36:00.300
<i> Mr. Jeong Bong, Oppa Jeong Bong ...  </i>

494
00:36:00.300 --> 00:36:03.490
Ahew, really.

495
00:36:03.490 --> 00:36:05.870
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

496
00:36:05.870 --> 00:36:07.960
To Jeong Bong or Oppa Jeong Bong?

497
00:36:07.960 --> 00:36:11.960
♫ <i> Heart breaks over love and love makes you cry </i> ♫

498
00:36:11.960 --> 00:36:15.350
♫ <i> Love makes you happy, so you smile  </i> ♫

499
00:36:15.350 --> 00:36:19.070
There, that's right! There!

500
00:36:19.810 --> 00:36:22.720
One card each and one Go!

501
00:36:22.720 --> 00:36:27.920
Godori! Two Go's. Three Go's.

502
00:36:27.920 --> 00:36:30.740
Hwangbak and pibak... Wow!

503
00:36:38.020 --> 00:36:40.670
I feel sorry.

504
00:36:44.700 --> 00:36:48.810
♫<i> Everyone has cried over love at least once </i> ♫

505
00:36:48.810 --> 00:36:52.400
♫<i> Everyone has smiled over love at least once </i> ♫

506
00:36:52.400 --> 00:36:56.710
♫<i> That is love, love, that is love </i> ♫

507
00:36:57.470 --> 00:37:01.530
What? Did you play with the teacher Ryoo?

508
00:37:01.530 --> 00:37:06.650
He's not even a human. You should not go up against him.

509
00:37:06.650 --> 00:37:09.850
You need to pay attention when you play with him.

510
00:37:09.850 --> 00:37:11.030
What're you saying?

511
00:37:11.030 --> 00:37:13.270
How much did you lose?

512
00:37:13.270 --> 00:37:14.530
120 won.

513
00:37:14.530 --> 00:37:16.660
Seriously...

514
00:37:16.660 --> 00:37:18.740
Don't worry. Today—

515
00:37:18.740 --> 00:37:21.300
I will earn ten times what you lost.

516
00:37:21.300 --> 00:37:24.820
You should hold him in the evening. Wait for me.

517
00:37:24.820 --> 00:37:27.890
Manager Seong is the one who can beat Teacher Ryoo.

518
00:37:27.890 --> 00:37:30.920
Me too.  I will close the store early and come home early.

519
00:37:30.920 --> 00:37:33.520
Anyway there is no customer because it is right before Lunar New Year.

520
00:37:37.020 --> 00:37:41.740
When will Jeong Bong's exam result for second round schools come out?

521
00:37:41.740 --> 00:37:45.150
This time... He should get in a college.

522
00:37:45.150 --> 00:37:47.460
Will it be difficult?

523
00:37:49.420 --> 00:37:51.190
Tomorrow.

524
00:37:51.190 --> 00:37:53.410
I hope he should make it this time.

525
00:37:53.410 --> 00:37:55.700
It is difficult for us, too.

526
00:37:55.700 --> 00:37:57.720
it will be difficult for him, too.

527
00:37:57.720 --> 00:38:01.100
He didn't express it,  but he's having a hard time.

528
00:38:03.630 --> 00:38:05.840
It'll be difficult even for colleges in rural areas.

529
00:38:21.120 --> 00:38:22.440
Yes, hello?

530
00:38:23.250 --> 00:38:27.310
Seon Woo? I will put Jeong Hwan on. Wait a second.

531
00:38:35.180 --> 00:38:37.250
I will take a shower.

532
00:38:39.410 --> 00:38:42.250
Hey. Lower your eyes!

533
00:38:46.300 --> 00:38:48.600
Why again?

534
00:38:49.250 --> 00:38:52.620
Okay. I got it.

535
00:38:57.040 --> 00:38:59.000
Go in a little later.

536
00:39:03.740 --> 00:39:06.110
It is steamy. You won't see anything.

537
00:39:07.480 --> 00:39:08.550
It's okay.

538
00:39:17.980 --> 00:39:20.430
No Eul. Have you taken a bath there?

539
00:39:20.430 --> 00:39:23.610
Noona. It's old-fashioned. It's not a bath.

540
00:39:23.610 --> 00:39:25.280
It's a shower.

541
00:39:25.280 --> 00:39:27.740
It was so warm and nice. It's not cold at all.

542
00:39:27.740 --> 00:39:30.780
Isn't it right? You don't have to wear shoes.

543
00:39:31.700 --> 00:39:34.300
I want to live in this house forever

544
00:39:34.300 --> 00:39:36.760
with Hyung Jeong Bong.

545
00:39:36.760 --> 00:39:39.810
Wait. Oppa Jeong Bong. Did you get the exam result?

546
00:39:39.810 --> 00:39:41.820
Is it tomorrow?

547
00:39:53.630 --> 00:39:56.540
You're so mean. Really.

548
00:39:56.540 --> 00:39:58.040
What?

549
00:39:58.040 --> 00:40:01.030
Let's not do this between us.

550
00:40:05.080 --> 00:40:08.760
Soo Yeon. Give me any clothes that need to be washed. We can run the wash machine.

551
00:40:08.760 --> 00:40:09.890
No Eul. You too.

552
00:40:09.890 --> 00:40:11.220
I don't have any.

553
00:40:11.220 --> 00:40:14.910
I don't either. I washed them while I was taking a bath.

554
00:40:43.530 --> 00:40:47.460
Don't buy stuff because of Lunar New Year. I won't open the door for you. Got it?

555
00:40:47.460 --> 00:40:49.370
I got it.

556
00:40:49.370 --> 00:40:53.130
You should buy something when you come home, please.

557
00:40:53.130 --> 00:40:55.050
I often buy things these days.

558
00:40:55.050 --> 00:40:57.520
Do you want me to buy one steamed bun? You like it.

559
00:40:57.520 --> 00:40:59.280
Buy one package! Package!

560
00:40:59.280 --> 00:41:01.020
Okay. I will buy one package of steamed buns.

561
00:41:01.020 --> 00:41:03.840
Don't yell. All the flower pots will fall.

562
00:41:03.840 --> 00:41:07.030
Anyhow, you two come home early.

563
00:41:07.030 --> 00:41:09.540
Okay. I will be back before the bank closes.

564
00:41:09.540 --> 00:41:11.620
I will close the store early too and come home early.

565
00:41:11.620 --> 00:41:13.630
Ah, really!

566
00:41:28.070 --> 00:41:31.530
Honey. I'm home.

567
00:41:31.530 --> 00:41:34.470
I bought a package of steamed buns.

568
00:41:34.470 --> 00:41:36.520
The flower pot...

569
00:41:43.090 --> 00:41:45.380
Jin Joo. Your earrings aren't heavy?

570
00:41:46.720 --> 00:41:48.820
What do you want to be in the future?

571
00:41:48.820 --> 00:41:51.000
Magic Princess, Minki!

572
00:41:51.000 --> 00:41:52.190
Minki?

573
00:41:53.130 --> 00:41:56.230
If you finish your rice, I'll buy you a magic band.

574
00:41:56.230 --> 00:41:57.760
Really?

575
00:42:01.460 --> 00:42:05.380
Seon Woo. Aren't you late for the study room?

576
00:42:07.000 --> 00:42:08.840
It's already 8 pm.

577
00:42:08.840 --> 00:42:10.840
Mom. I'll get going.

578
00:42:10.840 --> 00:42:12.320
Jin Joo. Oppa is leaving.

579
00:42:12.320 --> 00:42:15.460
Okay. Study hard!

580
00:42:15.460 --> 00:42:17.100
Yes.

581
00:42:19.800 --> 00:42:24.310
Jin Joo. Don't eat. Let's go.

582
00:42:31.980 --> 00:42:35.610
Jeong Bong. Take care of her.

583
00:42:40.010 --> 00:42:42.460
Mother. Earn a lot of money.

584
00:43:00.240 --> 00:43:02.030
It'll be hard for him in February.

585
00:43:02.030 --> 00:43:04.340
There are lots of matches in winter.

586
00:43:04.340 --> 00:43:06.650
You don't know about that and call yourself a friend?

587
00:43:08.050 --> 00:43:12.320
Tomorrow's match is the most difficult. He said he'd spend the night at the baduk center.

588
00:43:15.570 --> 00:43:17.470
Jeong Pal?

589
00:43:17.470 --> 00:43:20.690
Didn't Dean of Students come out of your house yet? Look.

590
00:43:57.770 --> 00:44:00.830
Why're you so late? You're five minute late.

591
00:44:00.830 --> 00:44:05.100
I am the only one who takes her boyfriend to the study room.

592
00:44:05.100 --> 00:44:07.430
Because we don't have time to go on a date.

593
00:44:07.430 --> 00:44:09.090
Did you eat dinner late?

594
00:44:09.090 --> 00:44:11.030
We just see each other for a short while after dinner.

595
00:44:11.030 --> 00:44:13.400
Then, we can have dinner together.

596
00:44:13.400 --> 00:44:15.490
I don't have to eat at home.

597
00:44:15.490 --> 00:44:17.400
I need to eat dinner at home.

598
00:44:17.400 --> 00:44:18.760
Why?

599
00:44:19.490 --> 00:44:22.760
Otherwise, Mom and Jin Joo eat alone.

600
00:44:23.610 --> 00:44:27.140
I want to eat together even during school breaks.

601
00:44:28.290 --> 00:44:30.660
You're nice.

602
00:44:33.220 --> 00:44:35.950
I like you because you're nice.

603
00:44:38.940 --> 00:44:39.900
Is it all?

604
00:44:39.900 --> 00:44:42.200
Yes. That's the only reason.

605
00:44:42.200 --> 00:44:43.270
I have many.

606
00:44:43.270 --> 00:44:44.130
What?

607
00:44:44.130 --> 00:44:45.450
The reasons why I like you.

608
00:44:45.450 --> 00:44:47.910
That's okay.Be quiet.  I don't want to hear it.

609
00:44:47.910 --> 00:44:49.740
Don't say anything.

610
00:44:49.740 --> 00:44:52.980
Noona, the previous glasses are more pretty.

611
00:44:54.520 --> 00:44:57.980
The round ones,

612
00:44:58.530 --> 00:44:59.640
they are much more pretty.

613
00:44:59.640 --> 00:45:02.240
It is my face. I can do whatever I want.

614
00:45:02.240 --> 00:45:04.400
Don't boss me around.

615
00:45:04.400 --> 00:45:08.070
And you always wear only pants.

616
00:45:10.800 --> 00:45:12.440
Hurry up!

617
00:45:22.300 --> 00:45:23.990
You guys will go?

618
00:45:24.930 --> 00:45:27.450
I don't go to a male singer's concert.

619
00:45:27.450 --> 00:45:29.200
What about you, Jeong Hwan?

620
00:45:30.740 --> 00:45:32.720
He will go because he is a fan of Lee  Moon Sae.

621
00:45:32.720 --> 00:45:34.390
You'll go?

622
00:45:34.390 --> 00:45:35.920
I can't.

623
00:45:36.990 --> 00:45:38.680
Taek will go?

624
00:45:38.680 --> 00:45:41.490
Taek has a tight schedule in February.

625
00:45:41.490 --> 00:45:44.050
Why? What happened?

626
00:45:44.050 --> 00:45:48.190
He won't go because of the match.

627
00:45:48.190 --> 00:45:51.560
If Deok Seong goes, he will go too.

628
00:45:51.560 --> 00:45:54.680
No, no.

629
00:45:54.680 --> 00:45:58.000
Baduk is more important than a woman to him.

630
00:45:58.000 --> 00:45:59.920
Can you really not go?

631
00:45:59.920 --> 00:46:01.590
No, I can't.

632
00:46:06.920 --> 00:46:08.170
I will go to the bathroom.

633
00:46:08.170 --> 00:46:12.540
Then who else?

634
00:46:12.540 --> 00:46:15.260
Seon Woo. Go with him. He likes songs.

635
00:46:15.260 --> 00:46:18.100
He likes Lee Sun Hee, but he likes Lee Moon Sae, too.

636
00:46:18.100 --> 00:46:22.410
It will be difficult for people of our age not to like Lee Moon Sae.

637
00:46:22.410 --> 00:46:24.510
Shut your mouth.

638
00:46:24.510 --> 00:46:25.760
Okay.

639
00:46:43.450 --> 00:46:44.290
Do you want a steamed bun?

640
00:46:44.290 --> 00:46:46.160
No, thanks.

641
00:46:49.690 --> 00:46:51.780
You don't play Go Stop?

642
00:46:52.710 --> 00:46:54.630
I don't know how to play.

643
00:46:56.210 --> 00:46:58.860
And there are only professional players there.

644
00:46:58.860 --> 00:47:02.230
The stakes are high.

645
00:47:02.230 --> 00:47:05.090
Really?

646
00:47:06.350 --> 00:47:11.170
Right.

647
00:47:11.170 --> 00:47:13.180
5, 6, 7 points.

648
00:47:13.180 --> 00:47:15.360
You, 14 points.

649
00:47:15.360 --> 00:47:17.560
Cheetah, pi bak 28 points.

650
00:47:17.560 --> 00:47:20.870
Cheetah, 280 won. Seong Dong Il, 140 won.

651
00:47:20.870 --> 00:47:22.550
Thank you.

652
00:47:22.550 --> 00:47:24.330
He plays so well.

653
00:47:24.330 --> 00:47:25.330
How much?

654
00:47:25.330 --> 00:47:26.570
280 won.

655
00:47:27.340 --> 00:47:31.660
He is too strong.

656
00:47:31.660 --> 00:47:35.240
Geez, the winner in the beginning usually ends up losing.

657
00:47:35.240 --> 00:47:39.460
Anyway Teacher, deal me good cards.

658
00:47:39.460 --> 00:47:41.050
Okay.

659
00:47:41.940 --> 00:47:46.150
Well, let's run.

660
00:47:48.240 --> 00:47:49.860
What?

661
00:47:49.860 --> 00:47:51.780
They play Go Stop with my dad?

662
00:47:51.780 --> 00:47:53.530
Yeah, they played last night, too.

663
00:47:53.530 --> 00:47:55.140
Why? They can't?

664
00:47:55.150 --> 00:47:57.850
There will be a big fight tonight.

665
00:47:58.870 --> 00:48:03.180
I'm so ashamed to live.

666
00:48:06.760 --> 00:48:09.710
Do you know what my dad's nick name was when he was single?

667
00:48:28.310 --> 00:48:32.540
It's telling me to take it easy this round.

668
00:48:32.540 --> 00:48:35.650
This is not bad.

669
00:48:38.550 --> 00:48:40.820
What are you doing right now?

670
00:48:42.610 --> 00:48:44.660
Let's not play tricks here.

671
00:48:45.690 --> 00:48:49.520
Put them back to their original place.

672
00:48:51.850 --> 00:48:53.530
They're mine.

673
00:48:53.530 --> 00:48:55.420
They're mine?

674
00:48:57.150 --> 00:49:01.120
They were out here for a long time.

675
00:49:01.120 --> 00:49:04.270
How come a teacher can deceive people like this?

676
00:49:04.270 --> 00:49:08.240
If you do it one more time, I'll break your finger.

677
00:49:09.350 --> 00:49:13.050
Let's do properly. I won't get fooled from now on.

678
00:49:16.740 --> 00:49:18.960
Nam Po Dong's Swindler.

679
00:49:20.540 --> 00:49:24.740
He conned so many times when he played Go Stop. So his nick name was Swindler.

680
00:49:24.740 --> 00:49:29.010
How embarrassing!

681
00:49:30.110 --> 00:49:32.580
He can't beat my dad though?

682
00:49:32.580 --> 00:49:34.930
You know where my dad works?

683
00:49:35.810 --> 00:49:39.900
Han Il Bank.

684
00:49:39.900 --> 00:49:42.530
Do you know what he does there?

685
00:49:52.170 --> 00:49:54.010
2 points more.

686
00:49:54.010 --> 00:49:58.490
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 points.

687
00:49:58.490 --> 00:50:00.730
Oh man.

688
00:50:10.420 --> 00:50:15.150
Do you want to die? Next time it'll be the back of your hand.

689
00:50:18.530 --> 00:50:20.980
He works in the Audit Department.

690
00:50:20.980 --> 00:50:22.990
What do you do at the Audit Department?

691
00:50:22.990 --> 00:50:24.690
He investigates corruption.

692
00:50:26.190 --> 00:50:29.620
It is the place where people investigate employees' embezzelment and fraud.

693
00:50:41.430 --> 00:50:45.430
4 points, 7, 8, and 9 points.

694
00:50:45.430 --> 00:50:47.530
Pibak, 18 points. 180 won.

695
00:50:47.530 --> 00:50:49.620
Swindler Teacher.

696
00:50:49.620 --> 00:50:53.930
Pibak 36 points. Give me 360 won.

697
00:50:56.770 --> 00:50:59.620
Please give a good whipping  to your students.

698
00:50:59.620 --> 00:51:02.740
My husband is doing a good job.

699
00:51:02.740 --> 00:51:06.520
I will rake all the money here

700
00:51:06.520 --> 00:51:09.290
and I will buy you a mink coat.

701
00:51:12.130 --> 00:51:13.880
Three.

702
00:51:15.440 --> 00:51:16.760
Chok.

703
00:51:18.900 --> 00:51:20.770
5 Hwang.

704
00:51:20.770 --> 00:51:22.650
Cho-dan (red ribbon)

705
00:51:22.650 --> 00:51:24.100
Hong- dan.

706
00:51:25.580 --> 00:51:27.240
Chung-dan (blue ribbon)

707
00:51:35.610 --> 00:51:36.750
Godori (5 birds)

708
00:51:39.190 --> 00:51:43.210
Do you think my mom is doing nothing when your dad plays Go Stop?

709
00:51:46.580 --> 00:51:49.060
Our mom is Ra Mi Ran.

710
00:51:53.990 --> 00:51:57.150
It is a big accident.  A train wreck.  Beep Beep Beep

711
00:52:09.380 --> 00:52:10.910
Come on!

712
00:52:10.910 --> 00:52:15.000
Oh, my, my, my... I got three again. Three.

713
00:52:16.070 --> 00:52:20.230
Mrs. Chee-tah. at Gwangbak. At Pibak. Oh my.

714
00:52:20.230 --> 00:52:23.600
I'll go drink a glass of water.

715
00:52:23.600 --> 00:52:25.990
What are you doing?

716
00:52:25.990 --> 00:52:29.230
Don't move.

717
00:52:29.230 --> 00:52:31.220
Don't move and come back right away.

718
00:52:31.220 --> 00:52:33.640
How can't I move and come back?

719
00:52:33.640 --> 00:52:37.180
If you call 'Go', it'll be 5 'Go's'?

720
00:52:37.180 --> 00:52:40.930
What is this? Tatatatata.

721
00:52:40.930 --> 00:52:42.690
Hey, you... Anyhow...

722
00:52:42.690 --> 00:52:47.640
You got to go to a hospital a lot this winter.

723
00:52:47.640 --> 00:52:48.840
Why to a hospital?

724
00:52:48.840 --> 00:52:53.250
You need to receive treatment when you sweat so much and get a skin problem from wearing a mink coat.

725
00:52:53.250 --> 00:52:57.590
Heat rash is no problem. I'm about to wear a mink coat.

726
00:52:57.590 --> 00:53:00.050
I like it.

727
00:53:02.130 --> 00:53:06.780
She can't play Go Stop very well. But her brain is ...

728
00:53:09.000 --> 00:53:11.290
What is her IQ?

729
00:53:12.180 --> 00:53:16.860
It's not her IQ, but her petty tricks.

730
00:53:16.860 --> 00:53:19.670
Jin Joo, you should be careful.

731
00:53:21.850 --> 00:53:25.670
Jin Joo, let's have a bonus.

732
00:53:29.640 --> 00:53:32.350
Jin Joo, you are not very lucky either.

733
00:53:33.330 --> 00:53:37.680
Jin Joo. Do you want to play with me?

734
00:53:45.770 --> 00:53:49.080
Jin Joo is here.

735
00:53:49.080 --> 00:53:50.490
Hello Jin Joo.

736
00:53:50.490 --> 00:53:55.610
The player should come quickly. Why did you come late?

737
00:53:56.360 --> 00:54:00.200
At this point in time, I want to shout again.

738
00:54:00.200 --> 00:54:04.300
Well, Five Go's!!

739
00:54:46.480 --> 00:54:50.280
Wow, seriously! My, my, seriously!

740
00:54:50.280 --> 00:54:52.320
I'll have a heart attack.

741
00:54:52.320 --> 00:54:55.250
I am going to earn a big fortune this round.

742
00:54:56.180 --> 00:54:58.010
At this point in time,

743
00:54:58.010 --> 00:55:00.780
one more time I want to shout!

744
00:55:00.780 --> 00:55:03.580
Five Go's!!!

745
00:55:03.580 --> 00:55:07.310
I'll be getting a mink coat!

746
00:55:07.310 --> 00:55:09.260
Oh, no, no...

747
00:55:09.260 --> 00:55:13.010
Oh my God, Jin Joo!!

748
00:55:13.010 --> 00:55:15.610
- Aigoo! 
- Aigoo!

749
00:55:15.610 --> 00:55:19.050
This game is invalid. Invalid. What to do!

750
00:55:19.050 --> 00:55:21.610
Aigoo...

751
00:55:21.610 --> 00:55:23.480
♫ <i> Magic Princess Minki</i> ♫

752
00:55:23.480 --> 00:55:26.190
Invalid.

753
00:55:35.380 --> 00:55:38.730
<i>Jin Joo!!</i>

754
00:55:38.730 --> 00:55:41.970
<i>Minki!</i>

755
00:55:50.550 --> 00:55:53.820
<i>Minki!</i>

756
00:55:57.080 --> 00:55:59.080
Oh man. I'm late.

757
00:55:59.080 --> 00:56:01.380
Good Morning!

758
00:56:02.240 --> 00:56:03.900
You're late a bit.

759
00:56:03.900 --> 00:56:06.020
Yes.

760
00:56:06.020 --> 00:56:07.580
Well. Teacher.

761
00:56:07.580 --> 00:56:10.610
It's not over 'til it's over.

762
00:56:10.610 --> 00:56:11.550
Yes?

763
00:56:11.550 --> 00:56:15.840
Tonight we should do a second round.

764
00:56:15.840 --> 00:56:19.510
Tonight I will go to Busan.

765
00:56:19.510 --> 00:56:24.080
It's Lunar New Year. Happy Lunar New Year!

766
00:56:24.080 --> 00:56:27.230
Happy and Lunar New Year!

767
00:56:27.230 --> 00:56:33.970
♫ Dreams and hopes that disappeared into space

768
00:56:33.970 --> 00:56:38.590
♫ What will happen today

769
00:56:47.020 --> 00:56:50.080
<i> In accordance with the government's decision to liberalize overseas travel, </i>

770
00:56:50.080 --> 00:56:53.920
<i>regardless of age, from this year, anyone can have a tourist passport issued...</i>

771
00:56:53.920 --> 00:56:57.700
<i>Travel abroad has no limit.</i>

772
00:56:57.700 --> 00:57:02.690
<i>So, the number of people who obtain passports and travel abroad will reach a record high.</i>

773
00:57:02.690 --> 00:57:05.870
You will leave tomorrow?

774
00:57:05.870 --> 00:57:07.620
Yes. I am jealous.

775
00:57:08.700 --> 00:57:14.210
When can I fly on an airplane?

776
00:57:14.210 --> 00:57:16.440
Why are you jealous? You have two daughters.

777
00:57:16.440 --> 00:57:18.820
You will fly many times in the future.

778
00:57:18.820 --> 00:57:21.850
Now people can have their passports issued quickly.

779
00:57:21.850 --> 00:57:25.160
Before it was complex. You should have a saving's account that amounts to 2 million won.

780
00:57:25.160 --> 00:57:27.470
Now it is simple.

781
00:57:27.470 --> 00:57:32.230
You just need an application, certificate of residence, and ID clearance. Then you get one right away,

782
00:57:32.230 --> 00:57:34.010
a three year passport.

783
00:57:34.010 --> 00:57:37.460
Three year... Wow so long.

784
00:57:37.460 --> 00:57:39.440
It got improved a lot.

785
00:57:40.510 --> 00:57:44.650
What's the point of getting improved?

786
00:57:44.650 --> 00:57:45.890
We don't have money.

787
00:57:45.890 --> 00:57:51.690
I am envious of you the most. You have nothing to worry about.

788
00:57:51.690 --> 00:57:55.490
Why not? I have one.

789
00:57:55.490 --> 00:57:57.410
Ahew...

790
00:57:57.410 --> 00:57:58.580
Jeong Bong...

791
00:57:58.580 --> 00:58:01.710
He will get the result at 2 pm today.

792
00:58:01.710 --> 00:58:05.960
I have nothing to be envious as long as Jeong Bong passes the exam.

793
00:58:05.960 --> 00:58:08.420
He will pass. Don't worry.

794
00:58:08.420 --> 00:58:12.490
She told us that he has great luck.

795
00:58:12.490 --> 00:58:16.060
He'll definitely pass.

796
00:58:16.060 --> 00:58:19.420
I should trust the fortuneteller.

797
00:58:19.420 --> 00:58:22.800
That way, Soo Yeon will go to a college.

798
00:58:25.400 --> 00:58:30.000
What about Seon Yeong? Will she have an 'accident'?

799
00:58:30.000 --> 00:58:35.740
Why is it an 'accident'? It is something to celebrate.

800
00:58:35.740 --> 00:58:40.220
Then to do so, she has to meet a guy and make an 'accident.'

801
00:58:40.220 --> 00:58:43.000
When does she meet a guy? She has no time..

802
00:58:43.000 --> 00:58:47.100
It takes only a  second to make eye contact with a guy.

803
00:58:49.600 --> 00:58:51.860
Aigoo...

804
00:58:51.860 --> 00:58:54.570
Where did you meet Jeong Bong's dad?

805
00:58:54.570 --> 00:58:59.460
Oh right. You met him at Go Hwan.

806
00:59:01.040 --> 00:59:05.760
Yes, right. We met at Go Hwan.

807
00:59:10.530 --> 00:59:13.950
Do you want me to share my story?

808
00:59:15.650 --> 00:59:18.210
Do you like this kind of music?

809
00:59:18.210 --> 00:59:20.480
You look different.

810
00:59:20.480 --> 00:59:24.660
Only Vivaldi.

811
00:59:26.880 --> 00:59:33.110
That's right. Even when we were so poor and had a hard time, you were different.

812
00:59:33.110 --> 00:59:35.180
You looked so intelligent,

813
00:59:35.180 --> 00:59:39.320
so we were wondering why she came all the way to Ssangmun-dong.

814
00:59:40.170 --> 00:59:42.310
It was because of love.

815
00:59:44.550 --> 00:59:47.840
I was working in the investment industry.

816
00:59:49.290 --> 00:59:53.000
I probably was the best in that field in Go Hwan.

817
00:59:53.000 --> 00:59:55.640
I was the best one. I was a good employee.

818
00:59:57.160 --> 01:00:00.420
And then I met Jeong Bong's father.

819
01:00:02.680 --> 01:00:04.290
I liked him more that he did.

820
01:00:04.290 --> 01:00:06.110
Oh my God.

821
01:00:06.110 --> 01:00:08.950
Back then, he was pretty good-looking.

822
01:00:08.950 --> 01:00:10.610
Well, he is still handsome.

823
01:00:10.610 --> 01:00:13.620
No, he is messed up now.

824
01:00:13.620 --> 01:00:16.990
I went on an errand to a terminal.

825
01:00:16.990 --> 01:00:19.820
There stood a soldier.

826
01:00:19.820 --> 01:00:23.530
I thought he was Buddha.

827
01:00:23.530 --> 01:00:27.310
He was glowing.

828
01:00:32.030 --> 01:00:34.290
Jeong Hwan!

829
01:00:42.990 --> 01:00:45.770
Will you really not go to the concert?

830
01:00:46.810 --> 01:00:48.990
Lee Moon Sae's concert?

831
01:00:50.000 --> 01:00:52.410
I have plans with my friends.

832
01:00:52.410 --> 01:00:53.800
What plans?

833
01:00:53.800 --> 01:00:56.610
I will go to Seoul Land with friends.

834
01:00:56.610 --> 01:00:58.530
Friends? Who?

835
01:00:58.530 --> 01:01:01.510
There are. You wouldn't know even if I told you.

836
01:01:01.510 --> 01:01:03.190
Is there any friend that I don't know.

837
01:01:03.190 --> 01:01:05.410
I have.

838
01:01:06.630 --> 01:01:09.460
I'm sorry. Let's go together next time.

839
01:01:16.540 --> 01:01:18.510
I will change.

840
01:01:20.770 --> 01:01:22.600
Okay.

841
01:01:48.530 --> 01:01:51.340
It's time.

842
01:01:56.720 --> 01:01:59.860
Hello. You work hard.

843
01:01:59.860 --> 01:02:03.460
Law Department. His ID number is...

844
01:02:04.490 --> 01:02:07.200
863757.

845
01:02:07.200 --> 01:02:10.130
-<i>Wait a second please.</i> 
- Yes.

846
01:02:11.920 --> 01:02:14.140
<i>Hello?</i>

847
01:02:14.140 --> 01:02:17.380
<i>I'm sorry. He failed.</i>

848
01:02:35.580 --> 01:02:38.270
The result came out?

849
01:02:38.270 --> 01:02:40.230
What was the result?

850
01:02:43.710 --> 01:02:44.970
Where are you going?

851
01:02:44.970 --> 01:02:46.380
I will go meet the fortune teller to complain.

852
01:02:46.380 --> 01:02:50.580
That's enough. No use.

853
01:02:51.410 --> 01:02:53.550
Great Luck?

854
01:02:53.550 --> 01:02:57.160
My a** Great Luck. It is Great Failure!!

855
01:02:57.160 --> 01:02:58.550
I won't stand this.

856
01:02:58.550 --> 01:03:00.620
Be patient, Sungnym.

857
01:03:00.620 --> 01:03:03.130
What's the point complaining to her? It's no use crying over spilt milk.

858
01:03:03.130 --> 01:03:04.870
I mean...

859
01:03:04.870 --> 01:03:08.190
If she had said he'd fail, I would have not had high hopes.

860
01:03:08.190 --> 01:03:10.650
She made fools of us!

861
01:03:10.650 --> 01:03:11.910
I won't leave her alone.

862
01:03:11.910 --> 01:03:13.860
Honey. Don't go.

863
01:03:13.860 --> 01:03:14.800
Let go of me.

864
01:03:14.800 --> 01:03:17.430
Honey. Wait.

865
01:03:17.430 --> 01:03:20.160
Let go of me!!

866
01:03:20.160 --> 01:03:22.720
- Let go! Let go! 
 - Aigoo.

867
01:03:22.720 --> 01:03:26.000
Honey.

868
01:03:26.000 --> 01:03:28.640
It must be like a house of mourning right now.

869
01:03:28.640 --> 01:03:32.030
I knew it from the moment that fortune teller told me those strange things.

870
01:03:33.530 --> 01:03:35.790
Yes, I am going to eat lunch now.

871
01:03:35.790 --> 01:03:38.580
Seon Woo went to the study room. It's about time for him to be home.

872
01:03:38.580 --> 01:03:42.650
Then, Jeong Hwan, Bo Ra, Soo Yeon...

873
01:03:42.650 --> 01:03:47.890
No it is Deok Seon, and No Eul. Send them all over here.

874
01:03:47.890 --> 01:03:50.740
How can they eat anything in that house?

875
01:03:50.740 --> 01:03:54.690
I will make Kimchee fried rice.

876
01:03:55.530 --> 01:03:57.270
Yes.

877
01:04:00.320 --> 01:04:02.710
Geez...

878
01:04:02.710 --> 01:04:08.630
I thought I was going to change my fortune at this old age.

879
01:04:09.980 --> 01:04:15.510
I will make really delicious Kimchee fried rice.

880
01:04:20.360 --> 01:04:23.620
Jeong Hwan. Where did he go?

881
01:04:23.620 --> 01:04:25.880
Jeong Hwan went on an errand for his mom.

882
01:04:25.880 --> 01:04:27.760
He said he'd go to a travel agency.

883
01:04:27.760 --> 01:04:29.550
Bo Ra? Where is she?

884
01:04:29.550 --> 01:04:30.740
I don't know.

885
01:04:30.740 --> 01:04:32.600
She left right after breakfast.

886
01:04:32.600 --> 01:04:36.550
I asked her where she was going and got beaten up.

887
01:04:36.550 --> 01:04:39.190
Oh man. She is beating you?

888
01:04:39.190 --> 01:04:42.020
- I thought she only does to Deok Seon— 
 - I am Soo Yeon.

889
01:04:42.020 --> 01:04:44.830
You are now Deok Seon again.

890
01:04:44.830 --> 01:04:46.070
Yes?

891
01:04:46.070 --> 01:04:48.480
There is something like that.

892
01:04:48.480 --> 01:04:53.230
I thought she was beating Deok Seon only. She's really rough.

893
01:04:53.230 --> 01:04:57.400
I'm worried about who will take her.

894
01:04:58.150 --> 01:05:00.670
When is Noona Bo Ra coming back?

895
01:05:00.670 --> 01:05:01.950
I don't know.

896
01:05:01.950 --> 01:05:04.960
You have to risk your life if you want to ask that kind of question.

897
01:05:04.960 --> 01:05:07.600
Poor No Eul!!

898
01:05:07.600 --> 01:05:09.920
No Eul, do you want to live in my house?

899
01:05:09.920 --> 01:05:14.690
I like any place as long as it is not my house.

900
01:05:15.640 --> 01:05:17.510
Right.

901
01:05:32.410 --> 01:05:34.500
Wake up. Jeong Bong is hungry.

902
01:05:34.500 --> 01:05:36.590
You should at least give food to him.

903
01:05:36.590 --> 01:05:38.120
What good is he?

904
01:05:38.120 --> 01:05:40.210
Again, again, again!

905
01:05:40.210 --> 01:05:43.020
You want too much.

906
01:05:43.020 --> 01:05:46.110
We naturally  didn't expect him to pass.

907
01:05:46.110 --> 01:05:50.240
You just listened to the fortune-teller and vented your anger on her.

908
01:05:55.490 --> 01:05:59.030
My Mi Ran is so pretty. My wife is the best.

909
01:05:59.030 --> 01:06:00.650
Forget it!

910
01:06:01.660 --> 01:06:04.240
Jeong Bong, let's eat lunch.

911
01:06:07.230 --> 01:06:11.450
Bong, it's okay.

912
01:06:11.450 --> 01:06:14.410
We have already decided to try the entrance exam next year, the seventh time.

913
01:06:14.410 --> 01:06:17.420
You shouldn't get discouraged.

914
01:06:17.420 --> 01:06:20.440
Don't make me feel bad.

915
01:06:20.440 --> 01:06:23.750
Get up and eat. I'm hungry.

916
01:06:23.750 --> 01:06:25.740
Bong!

917
01:06:27.410 --> 01:06:31.410
I'll get going first. Come right away.

918
01:07:14.370 --> 01:07:15.910
Wait, where's Jeong Hwan?

919
01:07:15.910 --> 01:07:18.790
I sent him to the travel agency because we needed to pay the balance.

920
01:07:18.790 --> 01:07:21.870
You haven't paid the balance yet? We'll be leaving tomorrow.

921
01:07:21.870 --> 01:07:25.170
It was until today. It's fine.

922
01:07:25.170 --> 01:07:27.450
Finish eating and go to the public bath.

923
01:07:27.450 --> 01:07:30.810
Bath? I don't want to.

924
01:07:30.810 --> 01:07:34.300
You don't want to wash when you travel overseas?

925
01:07:34.300 --> 01:07:36.390
Go with Jeong Bong.

926
01:07:36.390 --> 01:07:38.340
I'm fine.

927
01:07:39.850 --> 01:07:40.920
Go!!

928
01:07:40.920 --> 01:07:42.530
Yes.

929
01:07:44.960 --> 01:07:47.290
<i> Don't Fall Asleep Study Room</i>

930
01:07:52.360 --> 01:07:56.550
Where did she go all day long?

931
01:08:02.940 --> 01:08:04.350
Hajimae Mashitae!

932
01:08:04.350 --> 01:08:08.080
Dojo Yoroshigoo. Omaegashimas!

933
01:08:09.640 --> 01:08:12.200
Wow. Can you speak Japanese?

934
01:08:12.200 --> 01:08:15.530
No. I just memorized a few phrases.

935
01:08:15.530 --> 01:08:18.240
You are too valuable to just stay at home.

936
01:08:18.240 --> 01:08:23.800
If you had worked, you could've lived in a place much larger than this house.

937
01:08:23.800 --> 01:08:26.720
No way. This house is more than enough too.

938
01:08:26.720 --> 01:08:29.330
From tomorrow it will be the Lunar New Year holidays. Won't you go down to your hometown?

939
01:08:29.330 --> 01:08:30.960
This time we booked train tickets.

940
01:08:30.960 --> 01:08:33.900
Tomorrow morning, we will take a train.

941
01:08:33.900 --> 01:08:38.780
Anyway, I don't have a mother-in-law. We'll just visit her grave.

942
01:08:38.780 --> 01:08:40.650
What about you? Did you finish packing?

943
01:08:40.650 --> 01:08:42.700
You'll depart tomorrow morning?

944
01:08:42.700 --> 01:08:43.810
I finished packing.

945
01:08:43.810 --> 01:08:46.300
One month ago.

946
01:08:49.930 --> 01:08:52.150
- Hello? 
 - <i>Yes. It's me.</i>

947
01:08:52.150 --> 01:08:54.980
Yes Jeong Hwan. Did you pay the balance to the travel agency?

948
01:08:54.980 --> 01:08:57.770
<i>Yes. But Mom, bring your passport.</i>

949
01:08:57.770 --> 01:08:59.570
Huh? Passport?

950
01:08:59.570 --> 01:09:01.690
Wait a second.

951
01:09:04.810 --> 01:09:06.290
Why the passport?

952
01:09:06.290 --> 01:09:08.840
<i>They said they had to put your English name again because they changed the hotel.</i>

953
01:09:08.840 --> 01:09:12.690
<i>Spell your English name.</i>

954
01:09:13.850 --> 01:09:16.800
English name...

955
01:09:16.800 --> 01:09:19.360
Let's see...

956
01:09:19.360 --> 01:09:22.070
<i>Hurry up. People are waiting behind.</i>

957
01:09:22.070 --> 01:09:24.630
Jeong Hwan. Can you call me a little later?

958
01:09:24.630 --> 01:09:27.340
Soup is boiling in the kitchen.

959
01:09:27.340 --> 01:09:29.120
<i>Mom?</i>

960
01:09:30.090 --> 01:09:33.030
What happened, Sungnym? Did something happen to Jeong Hwan?

961
01:09:33.030 --> 01:09:35.050
The hotel is changed.

962
01:09:35.050 --> 01:09:38.350
Let me check the soup in the kitchen.

963
01:09:38.350 --> 01:09:41.520
Did you pack everything?

964
01:09:42.210 --> 01:09:45.520
Your mom did one month ago.

965
01:09:45.520 --> 01:09:48.540
Would it be alright even though you don't speak any Japanese?

966
01:09:48.540 --> 01:09:52.320
People say that Korean people should be careful not to be ripped off when they go overseas.

967
01:09:52.320 --> 01:09:55.920
Is your mom a person who could be ripped off?

968
01:09:55.920 --> 01:09:57.910
Don't worry.

969
01:09:58.650 --> 01:10:01.720
And your mom speaks a little Japanese.

970
01:10:01.720 --> 01:10:04.270
Wow.

971
01:10:04.270 --> 01:10:07.350
Aigoo, fine...

972
01:10:11.280 --> 01:10:12.780
Hello.

973
01:10:12.780 --> 01:10:15.040
Jeong Hwan. Your mom? Wait.

974
01:10:15.040 --> 01:10:17.840
Sungnim. It's Jeong Hwan.

975
01:10:17.840 --> 01:10:19.830
Yes.

976
01:10:23.330 --> 01:10:25.880
<i>Mom, give me the name quickly.</i>

977
01:10:25.880 --> 01:10:27.940
<i>Why did you hang up?</i>

978
01:10:27.940 --> 01:10:30.680
<i>You have your passport with you?</i>

979
01:10:30.680 --> 01:10:36.990
Where was the passport?

980
01:10:36.990 --> 01:10:39.510
The passport?

981
01:10:39.510 --> 01:10:45.410
<i>Mom? I said people are waiting here. Just give me the English spelling of your name.</i>

982
01:10:45.410 --> 01:10:48.640
Jeong Hwan. Water, water. Water is boiling right now.

983
01:10:48.640 --> 01:10:50.220
- Let's talk again. 
 <i>- Mom, Mo—</i>

984
01:10:50.220 --> 01:10:52.740
Sungnim, I'm going to be in front of the Dooley Supermarket. I'll be back.

985
01:10:52.740 --> 01:10:54.690
Okay.

986
01:11:01.930 --> 01:11:07.270
Father. Which university did Mom go to?

987
01:11:07.270 --> 01:11:14.060
I heard that she used to work at a bank. Which university did she come from?

988
01:11:29.640 --> 01:11:30.580
Hello?

989
01:11:30.580 --> 01:11:33.640
<i>Mom?! Ah, seriously!!</i>

990
01:11:33.640 --> 01:11:36.640
<i> Are you training your son like a dog or what?</i>

991
01:11:36.640 --> 01:11:40.220
<i>I told you to give me your English name. Why're you so busy?</i>

992
01:11:40.220 --> 01:11:42.430
<i>Look at the passport.</i>

993
01:11:44.010 --> 01:11:46.080
Yes.

994
01:11:49.740 --> 01:11:52.910
<i>You're holding the passport in your hand, now, right?</i>

995
01:11:52.910 --> 01:11:53.870
Yes.

996
01:11:53.870 --> 01:11:56.040
<i>On the first page where your photo is...</i>

997
01:11:56.080 --> 01:11:59.660
<i>There is your English name next to the photo. Spell the name quickly.</i>

998
01:12:02.760 --> 01:12:04.130
Say there Jeong Hwan!

999
01:12:04.130 --> 01:12:07.060
<i>Yes. Hurry up!</i>

1000
01:12:08.030 --> 01:12:13.710
Well, Jeong Hwan... Mom doesn't know English.

1001
01:12:16.460 --> 01:12:20.200
Mom doesn't know how to read English.

1002
01:12:21.490 --> 01:12:24.110
I am sorry, Son.

1003
01:12:33.460 --> 01:12:37.690
♫ <i> Don't worry about anything </i> ♫

1004
01:12:37.690 --> 01:12:43.550
Your mom didn't go to a college. What are you talking about the bank? 
♫ <i> Let's sing a song together </i>♫

1005
01:12:43.550 --> 01:12:46.680
She said that she used to work in the investment industry.

1006
01:12:46.680 --> 01:12:49.120
She was a day lender.

1007
01:12:49.120 --> 01:12:54.480
Your mom was the biggest day lender in Go Hwan since age fifteen.

1008
01:12:56.360 --> 01:12:58.210
She was smart.

1009
01:12:59.880 --> 01:13:03.620
Later she used to work for a Japanese person.

1010
01:13:03.620 --> 01:13:09.530
She sold dollars and Yens because she was smart. 
 ♫ <i>Let the past be the past </i>♫

1011
01:13:09.530 --> 01:13:13.120
♫ <i>That's what it means. </i>♫

1012
01:13:13.120 --> 01:13:17.410
Your mom only finished elementary school, like me.

1013
01:13:17.410 --> 01:13:22.610
What about only finishing elementary school? We have had no problem living a life.

1014
01:13:22.610 --> 01:13:27.500
From your dad's perspective, your mom is the smartest person in the world.

1015
01:13:28.470 --> 01:13:34.560
You don't need to go to a college and get a PhD.

1016
01:13:34.560 --> 01:13:38.350
Why do you need a paper like that living a life?

1017
01:13:38.350 --> 01:13:43.090
You don't commit a sin against other people and you earn your living. That's all you need.

1018
01:13:44.350 --> 01:13:48.650
Jeong Bong, you too!

1019
01:13:49.910 --> 01:13:52.620
Dad is fine even though you don't go to a college.

1020
01:13:52.620 --> 01:13:57.430
Look at your mom! She is living so well without a college degree?

1021
01:14:01.080 --> 01:14:02.990
Jeong Bong!

1022
01:14:04.530 --> 01:14:11.900
Dad wants you not to resemble me, but your mom.

1023
01:14:11.900 --> 01:14:15.360
Isn't your mom really an incredible person?

1024
01:14:16.050 --> 01:14:20.780
♫ <i> Let's sing a song together to those who have left. </i> ♫

1025
01:14:20.780 --> 01:14:22.750
Let's go. Chee-tah is waiting.

1026
01:14:22.750 --> 01:14:23.930
Yes.

1027
01:14:23.930 --> 01:14:28.320
♫ <i>Tell them that you loved them without regrets</i> ♫

1028
01:14:30.800 --> 01:14:34.410
♫ <i>Tell them that you will dream a new dream </i>♫

1029
01:14:34.410 --> 01:14:38.580
How about walking like this. 
 ♫ <i>Tell them that you will dream a new dream </i>♫

1030
01:14:39.450 --> 01:14:42.170
Like this. Like this.

1031
01:14:43.600 --> 01:14:46.590
Honey. Mi Ran! We're home.

1032
01:14:46.590 --> 01:14:49.580
Why're you so late? Did you two eat something?

1033
01:14:49.580 --> 01:14:51.670
No, we didn't.

1034
01:14:51.670 --> 01:14:54.680
Why don't you remove the bean on your mouth?

1035
01:14:54.680 --> 01:14:56.490
She's a ghost.

1036
01:14:56.490 --> 01:14:59.970
Your mom's really a ghost.

1037
01:15:04.710 --> 01:15:07.190
Seon Yeong. Here is the bowl.

1038
01:15:10.430 --> 01:15:11.950
I told you I'd pick it up.

1039
01:15:11.950 --> 01:15:14.530
That's fine. It's good if I can exercise.

1040
01:15:14.530 --> 01:15:18.560
What exercise? We're only ten steps away.

1041
01:15:18.560 --> 01:15:20.090
Seon Woo?

1042
01:15:20.090 --> 01:15:22.100
He ate dinner and went to the study room.

1043
01:15:22.100 --> 01:15:24.260
He'll be back after 1 am.

1044
01:15:25.680 --> 01:15:29.550
Jin Joo? Say hello to Ajuhssi.

1045
01:15:33.460 --> 01:15:34.910
She is probably scared of me.

1046
01:15:34.910 --> 01:15:39.010
Oppa doesn't have a cute face.

1047
01:15:39.010 --> 01:15:41.050
Oppa, you won't go to the countryside  this Lunar New Year either?

1048
01:15:41.050 --> 01:15:43.510
Your mom is overseas, isn't she?

1049
01:15:43.510 --> 01:15:47.330
Yes. This time I decided to go big and be filial.

1050
01:15:48.130 --> 01:15:50.900
Do you have to go to work today, too?

1051
01:15:50.900 --> 01:15:55.420
Of course. I have to earn some money because from tomorrow it will be the holidays.

1052
01:15:55.420 --> 01:15:57.360
Will you leave Jin Joo to your neighbor in front of your house?

1053
01:15:57.360 --> 01:15:58.960
Yes. She's playing well.

1054
01:15:58.960 --> 01:16:01.740
Why? Do you want to take care of her?

1055
01:16:01.740 --> 01:16:06.320
No way. You're aware that I cannot take care of children.

1056
01:16:07.580 --> 01:16:10.700
Even though I have nobody to ask to take care of her, I wouldn't ask to you.

1057
01:16:10.700 --> 01:16:14.890
Oppa, you might fall from a brain hemorrhage again.

1058
01:16:43.730 --> 01:16:46.090
Did you call the travel agency?

1059
01:16:46.090 --> 01:16:47.700
Yes.

1060
01:16:54.660 --> 01:16:56.400
Here...

1061
01:16:58.020 --> 01:17:00.550
I bought them as they were selling them right around the corner.

1062
01:17:32.460 --> 01:17:34.080
There is no dinner tonight.

1063
01:17:34.080 --> 01:17:35.880
Why?

1064
01:17:35.880 --> 01:17:37.890
Because we'll be eating out.  Out.

1065
01:17:37.890 --> 01:17:41.620
Yes! Eating out! Eating out!

1066
01:17:41.620 --> 01:17:43.010
Nice!!

1067
01:17:47.970 --> 01:17:50.800
Jin Joo!

1068
01:17:51.830 --> 01:17:55.030
Eating out, eating out!

1069
01:17:55.030 --> 01:17:56.790
Dad, we're eating out.

1070
01:17:56.790 --> 01:17:58.140
Where are we going?

1071
01:17:58.140 --> 01:18:01.440
- Eating out, Eating out! 
 - Where are we going?

1072
01:18:01.440 --> 01:18:04.000
Where are we going?

1073
01:18:04.000 --> 01:18:06.520
- Eating out, eating out! 
 - Do you like it that much?

1074
01:18:06.520 --> 01:18:10.530
Who always does this?

1075
01:18:10.530 --> 01:18:13.740
There must be a dog in our neighborhood.

1076
01:18:17.710 --> 01:18:21.380
Who did this here again?

1077
01:18:27.360 --> 01:18:31.930
Oh my God. Where did everyone go?

1078
01:18:34.250 --> 01:18:36.740
How did—

1079
01:18:44.510 --> 01:18:48.720
Oppa! Save my life just once.

1080
01:18:58.200 --> 01:19:00.100
I don't know.

1081
01:19:01.730 --> 01:19:03.530
Seon Yeong.

1082
01:19:04.350 --> 01:19:07.450
We had a good dinner.

1083
01:19:08.730 --> 01:19:12.730
Going back home...

1084
01:19:55.800 --> 01:19:57.850
Call me when 'Saturday Movie' is on TV.

1085
01:19:57.850 --> 01:19:59.460
Yes.

1086
01:20:01.920 --> 01:20:04.030
Jeong Hwan!

1087
01:20:04.030 --> 01:20:07.210
Get out of your room. Sleep in your older brother's room today.

1088
01:20:07.210 --> 01:20:11.180
How can we have girls sleep outside, Bo Ra and Deok Seon?

1089
01:20:11.180 --> 01:20:13.130
Soo Yeon.

1090
01:20:13.130 --> 01:20:15.190
What? Wasn't it over?

1091
01:20:15.970 --> 01:20:20.680
I wanted to trust the fortuneteller until the end.

1092
01:20:20.680 --> 01:20:24.340
Somebody said that it's not over 'til it's over.

1093
01:20:24.340 --> 01:20:29.610
Anyway, Bo Ra and Soo Yeon sleep in Jeong Hwan's room.

1094
01:20:29.610 --> 01:20:31.420
Oh Yes!

1095
01:20:44.900 --> 01:20:47.820
Wow. Bed!

1096
01:20:48.730 --> 01:20:50.720
So good!

1097
01:20:55.970 --> 01:20:58.260
It's pretty clean, huh?

1098
01:21:01.850 --> 01:21:03.530
Good night!

1099
01:21:03.530 --> 01:21:05.340
Kim Jeong Hwan?

1100
01:21:07.140 --> 01:21:09.010
Good night!

1101
01:21:13.940 --> 01:21:16.160
You two got pretty close.

1102
01:21:16.160 --> 01:21:18.440
We have been  close for a long long time..

1103
01:21:18.440 --> 01:21:20.590
Where did you go earlier today?

1104
01:21:20.590 --> 01:21:22.550
Mind your own business.

1105
01:21:22.550 --> 01:21:24.510
Not interested.

1106
01:21:25.240 --> 01:21:28.660
Do you notice anything that changed about me?

1107
01:21:31.480 --> 01:21:33.660
You have become much uglier.

1108
01:21:34.370 --> 01:21:36.750
Ah, really?

1109
01:21:36.750 --> 01:21:39.600
I said you look uglier because you do. Why?

1110
01:21:39.600 --> 01:21:42.770
Do you really not notice anything looks different?

1111
01:21:42.770 --> 01:21:45.550
Please!

1112
01:21:45.550 --> 01:21:48.940
This is not your house. Don't ever fight again!

1113
01:21:48.940 --> 01:21:51.370
I will strip you off and kick you out of here, okay?

1114
01:21:51.370 --> 01:21:53.150
Okay.

1115
01:21:59.110 --> 01:22:00.940
Here.

1116
01:22:06.420 --> 01:22:10.750
Have a good trip to Japan.

1117
01:22:10.750 --> 01:22:12.030
In regards to that,

1118
01:22:12.030 --> 01:22:16.120
- cheers! 
 - Cheers!

1119
01:22:18.430 --> 01:22:21.860
I'm jealous of you.

1120
01:22:21.860 --> 01:22:25.780
You live in a place like a palace and you travel to Japan.

1121
01:22:25.780 --> 01:22:31.080
Which one of you are lucky to live like this? I'm jealous.

1122
01:22:31.080 --> 01:22:34.470
If only Jeong Bong had passed the exam.

1123
01:22:34.470 --> 01:22:36.850
That's enough.

1124
01:22:37.750 --> 01:22:41.180
Yes, Sungnim, He can take another exam next year.

1125
01:22:41.180 --> 01:22:43.760
It'd be his seventh attempt.

1126
01:22:43.760 --> 01:22:46.600
If he had entered a university seven years ago, he would've already graduated by now.

1127
01:22:46.600 --> 01:22:51.090
If he had joined the military he would already be a sergeant.

1128
01:22:51.090 --> 01:22:53.920
We should've not seen the fortuneteller.

1129
01:22:53.920 --> 01:22:57.910
If she hadn't mentioned 'Great Luck', we wouldn't have anticipated anything.

1130
01:22:57.910 --> 01:23:01.340
Did she say that Jeong Bong had 'Great Luck'?

1131
01:23:01.340 --> 01:23:05.050
Yes. She said that he had great luck this year.

1132
01:23:05.050 --> 01:23:07.380
That's why we thought he'd surely pass the exam this time.

1133
01:23:07.380 --> 01:23:11.200
Who knows? He might have great luck in other things.

1134
01:23:11.200 --> 01:23:13.250
- Other things? 
 - Yes.

1135
01:23:13.250 --> 01:23:14.660
What would it be?

1136
01:23:14.660 --> 01:23:19.740
How would I know? I am not a fortuneteller.

1137
01:23:20.880 --> 01:23:25.050
What else will take more luck than this?

1138
01:24:00.930 --> 01:24:02.880
Oh Yes!!

1139
01:24:09.890 --> 01:24:14.310
She told Deok Seon to change her name, and Jeong Bong has great luck.

1140
01:24:14.310 --> 01:24:18.620
Then, what about Seon Woo's mom? What did she say about her?

1141
01:24:19.770 --> 01:24:22.390
I cannot say because I'm embarrassed.

1142
01:24:22.390 --> 01:24:24.960
There is something like that. You don't need to know.

1143
01:24:24.960 --> 01:24:28.360
Oh man. I am so curious.

1144
01:24:28.360 --> 01:24:32.490
Who knows? She might have said that she'd meet a good guy and marry.

1145
01:24:32.490 --> 01:24:35.300
That's enough.

1146
01:24:35.870 --> 01:24:39.530
Oh, right. Jin Joo? What about Jin Joo?

1147
01:24:39.530 --> 01:24:45.770
I forgot about that. Where did Seon Woo's mom leave Jin Joo?

1148
01:24:58.870 --> 01:25:01.770
Oppa, I'm a little late.

1149
01:25:05.820 --> 01:25:06.850
Oppa?

1150
01:25:16.670 --> 01:25:17.920
You're back.

1151
01:25:20.940 --> 01:25:24.230
- Oppa, are you okay? 
 -  I think I'm going to die.

1152
01:25:27.700 --> 01:25:29.920
Is she really your daughter?

1153
01:25:31.600 --> 01:25:33.910
She's so bright.

1154
01:25:42.230 --> 01:25:46.900
Aw, my Jin Joo!

1155
01:25:46.900 --> 01:25:49.640
What is this in your hair?

1156
01:25:51.250 --> 01:25:52.170
Be careful, it hurts.

1157
01:25:52.170 --> 01:25:54.130
Okay.

1158
01:25:54.130 --> 01:25:59.970
♫ <i> Watching those expressionless years  </i> ♫

1159
01:25:59.970 --> 01:26:04.600
♫ <i> You were wavering  </i> ♫

1160
01:26:04.600 --> 01:26:11.250
♫ <i> I wasn't able to give you anything  </i> ♫

1161
01:26:11.250 --> 01:26:17.870
♫ <i> I hated myself  </i> ♫

1162
01:26:17.870 --> 01:26:23.480
♫ <i>  I hated myself </i> ♫

1163
01:26:34.630 --> 01:26:37.660
♫ <i>  Walking down the unlit street </i> ♫

1164
01:26:37.660 --> 01:26:41.350
♫ <i> Walking down the unlit street  </i> ♫

1165
01:26:41.350 --> 01:26:46.860
♫ <i>  To you who is wandering around </i> ♫

1166
01:26:47.880 --> 01:26:54.470
♫ <i> I want to give you a flower  </i> ♫

1167
01:26:54.470 --> 01:27:00.630
♫ <i> A sunflower on an open field  </i> ♫

1168
01:27:00.630 --> 01:27:07.680
♫ <i> Why do the birds fly?  </i> ♫

1169
01:27:07.680 --> 01:27:12.860
♫ <i>  Why does the wind blow? </i> ♫

1170
01:27:12.860 --> 01:27:20.870
♫ <i>  With my heart that is all a glow </i> ♫

1171
01:27:20.870 --> 01:27:27.930
♫ <i> All I can give you is love  </i> ♫

1172
01:27:27.930 --> 01:27:34.170
♫ <i>  Only love </i> ♫

1173
01:27:49.460 --> 01:27:57.630
♫ <i> Only love, only love  </i> ♫

1174
01:27:57.630 --> 01:28:04.250
♫ <i> Why do the birds fly?  </i> ♫

1175
01:28:04.250 --> 01:28:09.570
♫ <i> Why does the wind blow?  </i> ♫

1176
01:28:09.570 --> 01:28:14.110
♫ <i> With my heart that is all a glow</i> ♫

1177
01:28:14.110 --> 01:28:17.990
♫ <i> The only thing I can give  </i> ♫

1178
01:28:17.990 --> 01:28:25.700
♫ <i>  is only love </i> ♫

1179
01:29:31.960 --> 01:29:34.030
Jung Hwan...

1180
01:29:34.030 --> 01:29:35.820
Yeah?

1181
01:29:37.360 --> 01:29:39.780
Let's go to the concert

1182
01:29:52.970 --> 01:29:55.160
Let's go together.

1183
01:29:59.360 --> 01:30:01.590
You'll go, right?

1184
01:30:02.340 --> 01:30:03.740
Hmm?

1185
01:30:04.410 --> 01:30:05.680
Yeah.

1186
01:30:08.170 --> 01:30:10.030
I'll go.

1187
01:30:25.170 --> 01:30:29.050
♫ <i> Stay only next to me </i>♫

1188
01:30:29.050 --> 01:30:35.180
♫ <i> You cannot leave me </i>♫

1189
01:30:35.180 --> 01:30:41.910
♫ <i> Leaving the longing behind  </i> ♫

1190
01:30:41.910 --> 01:30:48.900
♫ <i> and going on a long journey  </i> ♫

1191
01:30:48.900 --> 01:30:54.790
♫ <i> You cannot find your rainbow  </i> ♫

1192
01:30:54.790 --> 01:31:00.640
♫ <i> As I sit by the window  </i> ♫

1193
01:31:00.640 --> 01:31:09.130
♫ <i> As I see the clouds floating from far away  </i> ♫

1194
01:31:09.130 --> 01:31:13.080
♫ <i> The thoughts that I want to find  </i> ♫

1195
01:31:13.080 --> 01:31:16.750
♫ <i> The thoughts that I want to find  </i> ♫

1196
01:31:16.750 --> 01:31:19.250
♫ <i> I draw them on the sky  </i> ♫

1197
01:31:19.250 --> 01:31:22.590
Where did you go all day today?

1198
01:31:22.590 --> 01:31:25.870
I just had something. You don't have to know.

1199
01:31:25.910 --> 01:31:30.640
♫ <i> In the cold blowing wind  </i> ♫

1200
01:31:30.640 --> 01:31:34.140
But, Noona?
♫ <i> If you get lonely  </i> ♫

1201
01:31:34.140 --> 01:31:37.040
Did you wait for me?

1202
01:31:37.040 --> 01:31:41.510
Who else would I wait for this late at night?

1203
01:31:41.510 --> 01:31:44.190
Seriously.

1204
01:31:44.190 --> 01:31:46.370
Dating a high schooler is hard.

1205
01:31:46.370 --> 01:31:53.830
♫ <i>  I will not leave you </i> ♫

1206
01:32:01.120 --> 01:32:04.360
You changed your glasses.

1207
01:32:10.180 --> 01:32:12.150
It's pretty.

1208
01:32:26.700 --> 01:32:28.610
Noona.

1209
01:32:35.950 --> 01:32:38.490
Can I kiss you?

1210
01:33:09.670 --> 01:33:15.120
♫ <i> Every day with you </i> ♫

1211
01:33:15.120 --> 01:33:20.480
♫ <i> Receive the sunshine in the morning </i> ♫

1212
01:33:20.480 --> 01:33:25.200
♫ <i> Every day with you </i> ♫

1213
01:33:25.200 --> 01:33:29.610
♫ <i> I want to talk with you </i> ♫

1214
01:33:29.610 --> 01:33:34.640
♫ <i> Even in the early morning streets in rain </i> ♫

1215
01:33:34.640 --> 01:33:39.510
♫ <i> Under the red sunset evening sky </i> ♫

1216
01:33:39.510 --> 01:33:44.880
♫ <i> I want to share everything with you </i> ♫

1217
01:33:44.880 --> 01:33:52.130
♫ <i> I want to share everything with you </i> ♫

1218
01:33:52.130 --> 01:33:57.100
♫ <i> Every day with you </i> ♫

1219
01:33:57.100 --> 01:34:02.050
♫ <i> I want to be in your arms at night </i> ♫

1220
01:34:02.050 --> 01:34:06.960
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫

1221
01:34:06.960 --> 01:34:11.750
♫ <i> I want to fall asleep. </i> ♫

1222
01:34:20.400 --> 01:34:22.990
Go right away. Grandma is waiting for you.

1223
01:34:22.990 --> 01:34:25.410
Yes. Don't worry and have a good trip.

1224
01:34:25.410 --> 01:34:26.780
We will get going.

1225
01:34:26.780 --> 01:34:28.450
Yes.

1226
01:34:35.940 --> 01:34:38.790
Ahjussi, let's go to Gimpo Airport.

1227
01:34:49.630 --> 01:34:54.680
I'm not sure they will be okay.

1228
01:34:54.680 --> 01:34:58.070
Don't worry. Whose children are they?

1229
01:34:58.070 --> 01:34:59.190
Whose children are they?

1230
01:34:59.190 --> 01:35:01.920
Your children, aren't they?

1231
01:35:01.920 --> 01:35:04.990
They've grown up. Don't worry.

1232
01:35:04.990 --> 01:35:08.430
What do you mean grown up? They're still far from it.

1233
01:35:09.230 --> 01:35:12.020
Did you bring the passports?

1234
01:35:12.020 --> 01:35:14.320
Oh my. Passports.

1235
01:35:18.050 --> 01:35:20.700
Here they are!

1236
01:35:22.320 --> 01:35:24.470
Let me see your photo.

1237
01:35:24.470 --> 01:35:27.050
No need. It is Miss Korea's photo.

1238
01:35:27.050 --> 01:35:30.020
What is this? Did you write this?

1239
01:35:30.020 --> 01:35:31.210
What?

1240
01:35:31.210 --> 01:35:34.890
This? Did you do it?

1241
01:35:41.930 --> 01:35:46.380
(English pronunciation written in Hangul)

1242
01:36:10.190 --> 01:36:13.190
Jeong Hwan wrote it. I can see it right away.

1243
01:36:13.190 --> 01:36:16.220
Oh really?

1244
01:36:16.220 --> 01:36:19.970
Wow, our Jeong Hwan also knows how to do those things.

1245
01:36:19.970 --> 01:36:25.250
I wanted to ask them quietly, but I didn't because it was embarrassing.

1246
01:36:25.290 --> 01:36:29.100
Our Jeong Hwan even knows to do these things.

1247
01:36:30.070 --> 01:36:33.490
They're grown up.

1248
01:36:40.100 --> 01:36:43.160
They're grown up. They are.

1249
01:36:45.580 --> 01:36:48.320
My child has grown up.

1250
01:36:52.010 --> 01:36:56.440
Your mom already left. We didn't even say good bye to them.

1251
01:36:56.440 --> 01:36:58.330
We're late for the train. Let's hurry.

1252
01:36:58.330 --> 01:36:59.950
We will go.

1253
01:37:00.590 --> 01:37:02.430
See you again after Lunar New Year.

1254
01:37:02.430 --> 01:37:04.190
Okay.

1255
01:37:04.190 --> 01:37:06.110
Take care!

1256
01:37:07.930 --> 01:37:10.470
Hurry!

1257
01:37:12.600 --> 01:37:14.270
Good morning!

1258
01:37:14.270 --> 01:37:16.470
Aigoo. You're going now?

1259
01:37:16.470 --> 01:37:18.710
- The buses are probably full. 
 - We purchased the train tickets.

1260
01:37:18.710 --> 01:37:20.290
Keep watch of our street.

1261
01:37:20.290 --> 01:37:23.240
Have a good trip!

1262
01:37:26.200 --> 01:37:29.670
Oppa! Jeong Bong Oppa. Wait!

1263
01:37:31.760 --> 01:37:33.760
Oppa. This!

1264
01:37:36.620 --> 01:37:39.890
I almost forgot. My friend, Man Ok asked me to give it to you.

1265
01:37:40.780 --> 01:37:44.260
Do you know her right? I heard you met in the intersection.

1266
01:37:45.470 --> 01:37:48.910
All sorts of things are happening.

1267
01:37:48.910 --> 01:37:54.210
Oppa, you got so lucky this year. A love letter for Kim Jeong Bong,  wouldn't you say?

1268
01:37:57.800 --> 01:37:59.930
I'll really get going.

1269
01:38:07.360 --> 01:38:12.360
Brother, this year is not over yet?

1270
01:38:12.360 --> 01:38:13.630
What? What're you talking about?

1271
01:38:13.630 --> 01:38:15.680
There's just something.

1272
01:38:38.630 --> 01:38:41.830
Aigoo. Since it's' Lunar New Year everyone went to their hometowns.

1273
01:38:41.830 --> 01:38:45.690
The street is so empty. Wow it's so cold.

1274
01:38:59.010 --> 01:39:00.510
There are lots of foods here, Jin Joo.

1275
01:39:00.510 --> 01:39:03.370
Seon Woo, call him one more time. Ask him to come quickly.

1276
01:39:03.370 --> 01:39:06.440
I'm here.

1277
01:39:06.440 --> 01:39:08.070
You don't need to call.

1278
01:39:08.070 --> 01:39:11.520
- Good morning. 
 - Seon Woo. Long time no see!

1279
01:39:11.520 --> 01:39:13.700
Why didn't you come earlier? The food is getting cold.

1280
01:39:13.700 --> 01:39:15.010
It it  rice cake soup?

1281
01:39:15.010 --> 01:39:17.110
Today is Lunar New Year's Day. You know that, right?

1282
01:39:17.110 --> 01:39:18.480
I know.

1283
01:39:18.480 --> 01:39:20.570
- Where is Taek? 
 - He'll come soon.

1284
01:39:20.570 --> 01:39:21.670
I'll go bring him.

1285
01:39:21.670 --> 01:39:24.670
No, eat. Eat.  He'll come.

1286
01:39:24.670 --> 01:39:28.960
When he plays Baduk, he becomes absent-minded.

1287
01:39:28.960 --> 01:39:31.810
Right. Bring him here.

1288
01:39:34.680 --> 01:39:39.890
You went see a fortuneteller? What did she say?

1289
01:39:39.890 --> 01:39:43.630
Don't mention about it.

1290
01:39:43.630 --> 01:39:45.610
Sungnims passed out because of that.

1291
01:39:45.610 --> 01:39:50.010
Really? Why? What did she say?

1292
01:39:51.180 --> 01:39:54.300
I'll tell you because you're Oppa.

1293
01:40:08.770 --> 01:40:12.970
<i>There is a bigger blessing in your fortune.</i>

1294
01:40:12.970 --> 01:40:14.780
<i>What?</i>

1295
01:40:14.780 --> 01:40:17.680
<i>Me? To me?</i>

1296
01:40:17.680 --> 01:40:20.150
<i>What is it?</i>

1297
01:40:20.150 --> 01:40:22.600
<i>You're going to have another son.</i>

1298
01:40:22.600 --> 01:40:24.270
<i>What?</i>

1299
01:40:24.270 --> 01:40:26.080
<i>Oh my...</i>

1300
01:40:26.080 --> 01:40:27.560
<i>What the heck?</i>

1301
01:40:27.560 --> 01:40:30.950
<i>You're going to have another son.</i>

1302
01:40:33.350 --> 01:40:35.570
<i>You're still able to be pregnant, right?</i>

1303
01:40:35.570 --> 01:40:38.790
<i>It's so nice to be young!</i>

1304
01:40:45.350 --> 01:40:46.710
Is it funny to you, too?

1305
01:40:46.710 --> 01:40:50.380
Jeez, am I a kid young enough to conceive a child now?

1306
01:40:50.380 --> 01:40:53.980
Live. Live. I will hear the sound of the stars, really.

1307
01:40:53.980 --> 01:40:56.540
What a waste of money.

1308
01:40:56.540 --> 01:41:00.110
You never know. You're still young.

1309
01:41:00.110 --> 01:41:03.770
What? You must be crazy.

1310
01:41:03.770 --> 01:41:07.310
I am in my mid forties.

1311
01:41:07.310 --> 01:41:13.120
You never know. If a child falls from the sky...

1312
01:41:15.720 --> 01:41:17.050
Right, Seon Woo?

1313
01:41:17.050 --> 01:41:19.620
What? About what?

1314
01:41:22.480 --> 01:41:24.640
Hello.

1315
01:41:29.100 --> 01:41:31.830
Happy New Year Ahjumma.

1316
01:41:31.830 --> 01:41:33.220
Hi Jin Joo.

1317
01:41:33.220 --> 01:41:36.720
Eat. You slept late last night didn't you?

1318
01:41:36.720 --> 01:41:38.240
It's okay.

1319
01:41:38.240 --> 01:41:41.570
The big matches are all over now?

1320
01:41:41.570 --> 01:41:44.170
Tell them not to schedule any more matches.

1321
01:41:44.170 --> 01:41:48.710
It's okay now because the big matches are all over. Today. and tomorrow, I'll rest for a while.

1322
01:41:50.760 --> 01:41:52.840
Eat it.

1323
01:41:52.840 --> 01:41:54.430
How can I eat this?

1324
01:41:54.430 --> 01:41:56.750
Just eat it man.

1325
01:41:56.750 --> 01:41:58.430
Here.

1326
01:42:06.500 --> 01:42:08.280
<i>Hi Deok Seon.</i>

1327
01:42:09.290 --> 01:42:11.910
<i>Do you really like her as a girl?</i>

1328
01:42:13.100 --> 01:42:14.900
<i>She's cute.</i>

1329
01:42:14.900 --> 01:42:16.980
<i>What are you guys doing?</i>

1330
01:42:18.060 --> 01:42:19.210
<i>I'm going.</i>

1331
01:42:19.210 --> 01:42:23.200
<i>Hi Jin Joo. Let's play later.</i>

1332
01:42:23.200 --> 01:42:27.270
<i>Seon Woo doesn't know yet, right. I am nervous because he might find out.</i>

1333
01:42:27.270 --> 01:42:30.190
<i>Sun Woo doesn't know yet? He'll kill me if he finds out.</i>

1334
01:42:30.190 --> 01:42:32.090
<i>It's not that your mother has other things in mind.</i>

1335
01:42:32.090 --> 01:42:34.230
<i>Why does Ahjussi know something that her son doesn't even know?</i>

1336
01:42:34.230 --> 01:42:37.530
<i>Something her own son doesn't even know...</i>

1337
01:42:39.530 --> 01:42:40.460
<i>What?!</i>

1338
01:42:40.460 --> 01:42:42.900
<i>Crazy bastard</i>

1339
01:42:42.900 --> 01:42:44.240
<i>Noona.</i>

1340
01:42:44.240 --> 01:42:46.570
<i>See you tomorrow!</i>

1341
01:42:46.570 --> 01:42:50.040
<i>Then when are we going to go? On the weekend?</i>

1342
01:42:53.580 --> 01:42:55.170
<i>Are you finished crying?</i>

1343
01:42:55.170 --> 01:42:58.070
<i>Our Taek is very competitive.</i>