"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep12 (Full, Korean)

2
00:00:20.280 --> 00:00:22.980
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:01:34.920 --> 00:01:37.910
Honey! Your husband Dong Il is here.

4
00:01:37.910 --> 00:01:41.890
Keep quiet and just sleep.

5
00:01:41.890 --> 00:01:44.040
The children are all asleep.

6
00:01:44.040 --> 00:01:46.870
Okay. Okay.

7
00:01:46.870 --> 00:01:52.440
Oh my. My baby.

8
00:01:52.460 --> 00:01:55.710
My son, No Eul, how pretty could he be?

9
00:01:55.710 --> 00:01:58.060
Ouch.

10
00:02:00.430 --> 00:02:07.270
Don't do it, Dad. You reek of alcohol. Don't. It's annoying. I'm going to sleep.

11
00:02:08.750 --> 00:02:12.760
Oh my. Who gave birth to this son?

12
00:02:12.760 --> 00:02:16.980
Who gave birth? Dong Il did.

13
00:02:16.980 --> 00:02:22.400
Who would think you're in high school? Your cheeks are so plump.

14
00:02:22.400 --> 00:02:26.020
Let me see your pepper.( <i> Korean slang for male genital.</i>)

15
00:02:26.020 --> 00:02:31.590
Dad! Dad! Your hand is cold!

16
00:02:51.970 --> 00:02:53.800
Hey, Seong Deok Seon.

17
00:02:56.410 --> 00:02:58.430
Seong Soo Yeon.

18
00:03:01.610 --> 00:03:04.520
You said you wanted to listen to this, right? Here.

19
00:03:05.450 --> 00:03:07.110
You don't want to listen? Then don't.

20
00:03:07.110 --> 00:03:09.450
No, no. Give it.

21
00:03:36.280 --> 00:03:42.780
♫ <i> The one whom I met coincidentally and gave me only sadness </i> ♫

22
00:03:42.780 --> 00:03:44.940
Isn't he sleeping?

23
00:03:44.940 --> 00:03:51.880
♫ <i> He became a small candle in my heart </i> ♫

24
00:03:51.880 --> 00:03:59.850
♫ <i> I close my eyes when I miss him </i> ♫

25
00:03:59.850 --> 00:04:07.470
♫ <i> Even though I want to yell out his name </i> ♫

26
00:04:09.360 --> 00:04:12.430
♫ <i>  From nowhere </i> ♫

27
00:04:12.430 --> 00:04:14.710
- Oppa. Pee.
- Yeah.

28
00:04:15.660 --> 00:04:18.070
♫ <i> You seem to be coming toward me </i> ♫

29
00:04:18.070 --> 00:04:21.270
Okay, Jin Joo. Let's go pee.

30
00:04:21.270 --> 00:04:27.310
♫ <i> I can't stand it any longer </i> ♫

31
00:04:27.310 --> 00:04:31.500
♫ <i> Tonight, tonight </i> ♫

32
00:04:31.500 --> 00:04:33.550
Hey, why are you calling just now?

33
00:04:33.550 --> 00:04:36.490
I'm sorry Noona. Mom stayed up late.

34
00:04:36.490 --> 00:04:39.630
What about Soo Yeon? Is she sleeping?

35
00:04:39.630 --> 00:04:44.510
Yeah. She probably wouldn't notice if someone were to piggyback her.

36
00:04:44.510 --> 00:04:47.110
- Is your mom asleep? 
 - Yes.

37
00:04:47.110 --> 00:04:48.520
<i>Is Jin Joo sleeping too?</i>

38
00:04:48.520 --> 00:04:51.500
Yes. She's sleeping beside me.

39
00:04:53.020 --> 00:04:54.850
You sleep with Jin Joo?

40
00:04:54.850 --> 00:04:56.770
No.

41
00:04:56.770 --> 00:05:02.210
She woke up to pee. She said she wanted to sleep with me so I brought her with me.

42
00:05:02.210 --> 00:05:03.570
You're kind.

43
00:05:03.570 --> 00:05:05.590
<i>Noona, what are you doing tomorrow?</i>

44
00:05:05.590 --> 00:05:09.070
Should we watch a movie together?

45
00:05:09.070 --> 00:05:12.950
Watch? You're speaking shorter (informally).

46
00:05:12.950 --> 00:05:15.870
Can't we drop formal speech between a dating couple?

47
00:05:15.870 --> 00:05:17.930
Can't we?

48
00:05:19.460 --> 00:05:21.720
<i>Okay. I'm sorry, Noona.</i>

49
00:05:21.720 --> 00:05:27.110
But then, the street is really quiet. Everyone must be asleep.

50
00:05:27.130 --> 00:05:30.760
Of course. It's already late.

51
00:05:30.760 --> 00:05:37.140
♫ <i> From nowhere</i> ♫

52
00:05:37.140 --> 00:05:48.860
♫ <i> You seem to be coming toward me, I can't stand it any longer </i> ♫

53
00:05:48.860 --> 00:06:04.050
♫ <i> Tonight, tonight, once again, if I can spend it with you </i> ♫

54
00:06:04.050 --> 00:06:19.710
♫ <i> All of, all of my love, I want to give to you </i> ♫

55
00:06:19.710 --> 00:06:25.540
♫ <i> Tonight, tonight, once again </i> ♫

56
00:06:25.540 --> 00:06:27.070
Yeah, Hyung?

57
00:06:27.070 --> 00:06:28.790
- Jeong Hwan. 
 - Yeah?

58
00:06:32.190 --> 00:06:34.440
It's snowing outside.

59
00:06:38.050 --> 00:06:40.000
So?

60
00:06:43.290 --> 00:06:46.450
Let's sleep together. I'm lonely.

61
00:06:46.450 --> 00:06:49.360
What's wrong with you?

62
00:06:49.360 --> 00:06:51.710
Where are you touching?

63
00:06:51.710 --> 00:06:54.280
Let's sleep together, it's been a while.

64
00:06:54.280 --> 00:06:57.190
Hyung...

65
00:07:00.930 --> 00:07:03.720
Noona, it's snowing.

66
00:07:03.720 --> 00:07:05.920
<i>So?</i>

67
00:07:05.920 --> 00:07:07.870
Come out.

68
00:07:08.580 --> 00:07:10.820
<i>I will wait in front of the gate.</i>

69
00:07:12.040 --> 00:07:14.030
Hey. Hey, Seon Woo.

70
00:07:14.030 --> 00:07:15.910
Hey!

71
00:07:44.820 --> 00:07:47.030
Big Noona, where are you going?

72
00:07:47.030 --> 00:07:49.040
Where are you going, Noona?

73
00:07:49.040 --> 00:07:53.210
Restroom. Hurry and sleep.

74
00:08:15.360 --> 00:08:18.020
Are you crazy!

75
00:08:18.020 --> 00:08:20.550
No one is watching.

76
00:08:22.260 --> 00:08:23.940
Big Noona?

77
00:08:26.070 --> 00:08:27.700
Big Noona.

78
00:08:28.410 --> 00:08:30.050
Noona.

79
00:08:32.130 --> 00:08:34.000
Where did she go at this hour?

80
00:08:43.020 --> 00:08:46.890
Does No Eul sleep walk? What's wrong with him all of a sudden?

81
00:08:46.890 --> 00:08:50.250
I will take care of it tomorrow.

82
00:08:50.250 --> 00:08:53.450
Seon Woo, you should hurry and go in. We'll meet everyone in the neighborhood at this rate.

83
00:08:53.450 --> 00:08:55.460
I'm going.

84
00:08:55.460 --> 00:09:00.470
- Hey! 
 - Just for a while. Who would come at this hour?

85
00:09:06.590 --> 00:09:07.670
Everyone is asleep now.

86
00:09:07.670 --> 00:09:09.090
Everyone is asleep now.

87
00:09:55.940 --> 00:09:58.320
You take care of him.

88
00:10:08.580 --> 00:10:14.060
<i>- Episode 12 - 
 What it is to Love Someone</i>

89
00:10:40.440 --> 00:10:43.550
My precious friend, Taek.

90
00:10:44.640 --> 00:10:46.720
It's a secret.

91
00:10:48.600 --> 00:10:51.100
I said it's a secret.

92
00:10:51.100 --> 00:10:53.140
Okay.

93
00:10:54.320 --> 00:10:55.990
Seon Woo.

94
00:11:00.350 --> 00:11:03.050
Aren't you scared of Noona Bo Ra?

95
00:11:03.760 --> 00:11:07.360
No, not at all. She's cute.

96
00:11:10.860 --> 00:11:13.390
Crazy bastard.

97
00:11:13.390 --> 00:11:16.510
Y-You know how to say things like that too?

98
00:11:17.640 --> 00:11:22.370
You! Where did you learn to curse? Who taught you to curse?

99
00:11:23.210 --> 00:11:25.160
It's a secret.

100
00:11:28.920 --> 00:11:31.000
Crazy bastard.

101
00:11:33.790 --> 00:11:37.880
More feeling! Crazy bastard.

102
00:11:39.680 --> 00:11:42.160
Crazy bastard.

103
00:11:42.160 --> 00:11:44.050
Fine. Next.

104
00:11:44.050 --> 00:11:46.440
You son of a b*tch.

105
00:11:46.440 --> 00:11:49.580
Aish... You son of a b*tch.

106
00:11:49.580 --> 00:11:52.340
Good, you've gotten better.

107
00:11:55.880 --> 00:11:57.790
What are you doing now?

108
00:11:57.790 --> 00:11:59.540
You are teaching him good things. Good things.

109
00:11:59.540 --> 00:12:03.920
That's not it. He lent his sunbae 10,000,000 won again.

110
00:12:03.920 --> 00:12:05.310
What?

111
00:12:05.310 --> 00:12:09.010
That crazy bastard of a sunbae, son of b****, motherf*****!

112
00:12:09.010 --> 00:12:11.230
You should teach him to chew razor blades!

113
00:12:11.230 --> 00:12:14.450
How are you going to live in this harsh world? Are you a pushover?

114
00:12:14.450 --> 00:12:17.410
So frustrating.

115
00:12:17.410 --> 00:12:19.410
Follow me.

116
00:12:20.750 --> 00:12:22.700
I don't want to.

117
00:12:23.840 --> 00:12:25.160
I don't want to.

118
00:12:25.160 --> 00:12:27.880
Why should I?

119
00:12:27.880 --> 00:12:30.790
What the heck! You're pissing me off.

120
00:12:30.790 --> 00:12:34.970
What the heck! You're pissing me off.

121
00:12:34.970 --> 00:12:37.610
What are you doing?

122
00:12:37.610 --> 00:12:39.310
Cursing.

123
00:12:41.780 --> 00:12:45.230
You're ruined!

124
00:12:45.230 --> 00:12:47.410
What are you doing?

125
00:12:47.410 --> 00:12:49.670
- I'm going. 
 - Where are you going?

126
00:12:49.670 --> 00:12:51.460
I'm going to watch some videos with Jeong Bong.

127
00:12:51.460 --> 00:12:55.530
Stay still. I have a gift to give you.

128
00:12:55.530 --> 00:12:56.550
Tada!

129
00:12:56.550 --> 00:12:58.040
<i> Tto-oh-chi Restaurant Free Coupon</i>

130
00:12:58.050 --> 00:13:00.440
Tto-oh-chi Restaurant? What's that?

131
00:13:00.440 --> 00:13:02.780
It's a donkatsu place. My third hyung gave it to me.

132
00:13:02.780 --> 00:13:04.420
Hyung Geum Hyeon?

133
00:13:04.420 --> 00:13:08.880
His friend opened up a restaurant. As I live I get to see all sorts of things.

134
00:13:08.880 --> 00:13:12.270
Then when are we going? Should we go on the weekend? Are you all free?

135
00:13:12.270 --> 00:13:13.930
But these can't be used on weekends.

136
00:13:13.930 --> 00:13:16.280
This coupon is only for weekdays. Let's go on Tuesday.

137
00:13:16.280 --> 00:13:18.410
The school is already in session if it's next Tuesday, man.

138
00:13:18.410 --> 00:13:21.450
We can just go during dinner time.

139
00:13:21.450 --> 00:13:24.570
It's at Ssangmun station. It's on the first floor.

140
00:13:24.570 --> 00:13:28.150
It's in the middle between Deok Seon's and our school so we can just eat and go.

141
00:13:28.150 --> 00:13:30.370
- You'll go, right? 
 - Alright.

142
00:13:30.370 --> 00:13:33.720
- I have competitions all Monday and Tuesday. 
 - What time?

143
00:13:33.720 --> 00:13:36.810
9 o'clock. If I finish early, I'll come.

144
00:13:36.810 --> 00:13:39.440
Hey, don't overexert yourself.

145
00:13:41.240 --> 00:13:43.070
What about you?

146
00:13:43.860 --> 00:13:46.580
Oh, me?

147
00:13:50.790 --> 00:13:54.630
Hey, their part time worker looks exactly like Lee Mi Yeon.

148
00:13:54.630 --> 00:13:57.420
- You're going, right? 
 - Oh, then I have to go.

149
00:13:59.250 --> 00:14:01.380
Okay.

150
00:14:06.820 --> 00:14:10.100
Seon Woo, I'm going to the market with Jin Joo.

151
00:14:10.100 --> 00:14:11.210
Let's go together, Mom.

152
00:14:11.210 --> 00:14:14.330
No. You can stay at home and study.  I'll go by myself.

153
00:14:14.330 --> 00:14:17.800
No, she's heavy. Wait for a bit.

154
00:14:17.800 --> 00:14:19.710
It's okay though.

155
00:14:21.270 --> 00:14:23.640
Hello!

156
00:14:23.640 --> 00:14:26.230
What happens to this one?

157
00:14:30.760 --> 00:14:33.240
Go on.

158
00:14:33.240 --> 00:14:35.030
How much is one bag of bean sprouts?

159
00:14:35.030 --> 00:14:36.210
300 won.

160
00:14:36.210 --> 00:14:38.700
Cut 100 off, just 200.

161
00:14:38.700 --> 00:14:43.220
There she goes again. How could I cut off 100 from 300?

162
00:14:43.220 --> 00:14:45.480
Okay fine, hurry and pack a bag.

163
00:14:45.480 --> 00:14:48.250
How come you're giving up so fast today?

164
00:14:48.250 --> 00:14:50.270
You haven't even said "just 50."

165
00:14:50.270 --> 00:14:52.920
Hurry, hurry.

166
00:14:53.740 --> 00:14:55.700
<i>Mom.</i>

167
00:14:55.700 --> 00:14:59.710
Yeah. How much is it? 300 won?

168
00:14:59.710 --> 00:15:01.250
300 won.

169
00:15:01.250 --> 00:15:02.400
Are you going to make beansprout soup?

170
00:15:02.400 --> 00:15:05.960
Right. The day is cold and we'll just add some pepper powder and spice it up.

171
00:15:05.960 --> 00:15:09.760
Seon Woo, bring Jin Joo and go home first.

172
00:15:09.760 --> 00:15:13.160
I have to pick up some sesame seed at the sesame oil store around the corner.

173
00:15:13.160 --> 00:15:16.040
- Let's go together. 
 - No, Jin Joo's cold.

174
00:15:16.040 --> 00:15:19.830
And I'll chat a bit with the ahjummas.

175
00:15:19.830 --> 00:15:22.270
Okay. Then I just have to change the coal briquette, right?

176
00:15:22.270 --> 00:15:24.460
Yes.

177
00:15:24.460 --> 00:15:26.940
Your wrist isn't well, so don't buy any more.

178
00:15:26.940 --> 00:15:28.370
Okay.

179
00:15:28.370 --> 00:15:31.690
If you buy something heavy just leave it. I will come get it later.

180
00:15:31.690 --> 00:15:34.940
Okay. Hurry and go. Jin Joo is cold, she might catch a cold.

181
00:15:34.940 --> 00:15:36.960
Okay. Jin Joo let's go.

182
00:15:36.960 --> 00:15:38.850
Bye, Mom.

183
00:15:38.850 --> 00:15:41.900
Aigoo. Such a good boy.

184
00:15:41.900 --> 00:15:46.840
Your son is so pleasant! I bet you're full even without eating.

185
00:15:46.840 --> 00:15:50.530
You gave birth to your son well.

186
00:15:50.530 --> 00:15:53.410
- 100 won. 
 - Huh?

187
00:15:53.410 --> 00:15:55.240
Cut off 100 won.

188
00:15:55.240 --> 00:15:58.820
No. We already finished it at 300, earlier.

189
00:15:58.820 --> 00:16:01.740
It's because I was in a hurry because of my son.

190
00:16:01.740 --> 00:16:03.990
Cut off 100.

191
00:16:05.620 --> 00:16:07.600
Or just 50?

192
00:16:07.600 --> 00:16:12.050
Cut off 50!

193
00:16:12.050 --> 00:16:16.510
<i>Yi-eung. Ah. Right.</i>

194
00:16:18.270 --> 00:16:26.730
N. An! O. A. E.

195
00:16:26.730 --> 00:16:28.810
Sae.

196
00:16:31.610 --> 00:16:33.190
Yo.

197
00:16:35.880 --> 00:16:37.970
Jin Joo, wait.

198
00:16:37.970 --> 00:16:41.660
From now on, it's not "Eup Ni Dah."

199
00:16:41.660 --> 00:16:43.480
<i> "Seup Ni Dah" </i>

200
00:16:43.480 --> 00:16:46.390
You write "Seup Ni Dah" from now on. Use "S."

201
00:16:46.390 --> 00:16:52.200
Our Jin Joo doesn't really know how to write yet. She's just drawing.

202
00:16:59.690 --> 00:17:01.160
Mom, did you catch a cold?

203
00:17:01.160 --> 00:17:04.920
No, it's okay. It comes and goes.

204
00:17:04.920 --> 00:17:07.790
Seon Woo, taste this.

205
00:17:13.790 --> 00:17:17.170
How is it? Delicious, right?

206
00:17:18.560 --> 00:17:21.470
- Yeah. 
 - Does it taste bad?

207
00:17:21.470 --> 00:17:23.900
It's a little bit salty but I think it would be perfect with rice.

208
00:17:23.900 --> 00:17:28.140
Is that so? I put a lot of salt to match it with rice.

209
00:17:28.140 --> 00:17:29.640
Clean up so we can eat.

210
00:17:29.640 --> 00:17:31.850
- Jin Joo, let's eat.
 - Should I put more salt?

211
00:17:31.850 --> 00:17:35.160
- No, no, Mom. I think's it's just right. 
 - Okay.

212
00:17:42.980 --> 00:17:46.820
Isn't Dad working overtime tonight? Why are you cooking so much rice?

213
00:17:46.820 --> 00:17:50.430
I should still prepare ahead. It's better than having not enough.

214
00:17:54.790 --> 00:17:58.110
Oh my, I should give those out. They should eat them with their meals.

215
00:17:58.110 --> 00:17:59.720
- Soo Yeon!  
<i>- What?</i>

216
00:17:59.720 --> 00:18:02.670
Go and deliver these.

217
00:18:02.670 --> 00:18:06.840
Go to the house upstairs. They probably started eating already.

218
00:18:06.840 --> 00:18:10.770
- Okay. 
 - Don't do any nonsense, you still need to deliver these to Seon Woo's.

219
00:18:10.770 --> 00:18:13.460
Why do you only order me around? Am I the only child in this house?

220
00:18:13.460 --> 00:18:15.500
I will go.

221
00:18:20.660 --> 00:18:23.900
Give it to me, Mom. I will be the one to go to Seon Woo's house.

222
00:18:26.440 --> 00:18:30.120
What? This?

223
00:18:41.900 --> 00:18:45.840
Doesn't Seong Bo Ra need to go to the hospital? She must have lost her mind.

224
00:18:45.840 --> 00:18:49.180
<i>Crazy. Crazy.</i>

225
00:18:50.940 --> 00:18:53.770
I've gone crazy.

226
00:19:08.330 --> 00:19:11.190
Ahjumma! Soo Yeon is here!

227
00:19:11.190 --> 00:19:13.590
Deok Seon, you're here!

228
00:19:13.590 --> 00:19:15.900
I said it's Soo Yeon.

229
00:19:16.900 --> 00:19:18.690
Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon.

230
00:19:18.690 --> 00:19:20.660
Mom said to have these.

231
00:19:20.660 --> 00:19:24.030
Ohh, she made a lot.

232
00:19:24.030 --> 00:19:25.260
Did your Father get his pay?

233
00:19:25.260 --> 00:19:26.800
No.

234
00:19:29.240 --> 00:19:30.630
What are you doing?

235
00:19:30.630 --> 00:19:32.680
What do you mean? Eating of course.

236
00:19:33.830 --> 00:19:37.070
Soo Yeon, can't you be Deok Seon again?

237
00:19:37.070 --> 00:19:38.900
Soo Yeon.

238
00:19:38.900 --> 00:19:42.100
I like to call you Deok Seon better.

239
00:19:42.100 --> 00:19:45.080
Our Deok Seon matches Deok Seon well.

240
00:19:45.080 --> 00:19:47.740
Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon, Soo Yeon.

241
00:19:47.740 --> 00:19:54.510
Since you call me like that, things won't go well with me.

242
00:19:56.150 --> 00:20:02.520
Our Soo Yeon has to do well.

243
00:20:03.900 --> 00:20:07.550
Soo Yeon, do you want to eat dinner before you go? I made some club sea squirt.

244
00:20:07.550 --> 00:20:10.090
That's good!

245
00:20:13.140 --> 00:20:17.050
I am our Soo Yeon's bell forever!

246
00:20:17.050 --> 00:20:19.700
Ring, ring, ring!

247
00:20:20.600 --> 00:20:23.130
Thank you!

248
00:20:27.000 --> 00:20:28.520
<i>I get it.</i>

249
00:20:28.520 --> 00:20:31.070
I get it.

250
00:20:47.900 --> 00:20:51.010
This... My mom says to eat this.

251
00:20:52.900 --> 00:20:54.400
Noona.

252
00:20:56.270 --> 00:20:59.210
Right. Tell her we will enjoy it.

253
00:20:59.210 --> 00:21:00.530
Yes.

254
00:21:00.530 --> 00:21:02.190
Wait.

255
00:21:03.940 --> 00:21:06.840
I have something to ask you. For a while.

256
00:21:06.840 --> 00:21:10.720
Right, Bo Ra. Teach Seon Woo even though I can't give you tutoring fees.

257
00:21:10.720 --> 00:21:12.810
I will give you some allowance.

258
00:21:24.480 --> 00:21:26.440
You didn't even wear socks, aren't you cold?

259
00:21:26.440 --> 00:21:29.090
Are you crazy? What if we get caught?

260
00:21:29.090 --> 00:21:31.040
We won't get caught.

261
00:21:36.350 --> 00:21:37.700
Sit down.

262
00:21:37.700 --> 00:21:39.680
Never mind. I'm going.

263
00:21:39.680 --> 00:21:42.670
Hey! Do you want to die!

264
00:21:42.670 --> 00:21:45.290
Okay.

265
00:21:45.290 --> 00:21:48.320
Noona. I'm going back to school tomorrow.

266
00:21:48.320 --> 00:21:51.090
- I know. 
 -I will stop briefly in the morning  before I go to school.

267
00:21:51.090 --> 00:21:54.300
No. I will go to the library at dawn tomorrow.

268
00:21:54.300 --> 00:21:56.040
At dawn?

269
00:21:56.040 --> 00:21:57.610
Why?

270
00:21:57.610 --> 00:21:59.670
There's this thing. You don't have to know.

271
00:21:59.670 --> 00:22:01.860
It's school break though.

272
00:22:01.860 --> 00:22:03.730
Could it be?

273
00:22:05.270 --> 00:22:07.230
To Exercise?

274
00:22:07.230 --> 00:22:09.940
No. I'm really going to study.

275
00:22:09.940 --> 00:22:11.820
I'm going.

276
00:22:12.820 --> 00:22:17.340
Then let's see each other after night study. Come at about eleven.

277
00:22:17.340 --> 00:22:19.380
- I can't. 
 - Noona.

278
00:22:19.380 --> 00:22:22.400
- Keep quiet. 
 - What now?

279
00:22:23.400 --> 00:22:26.280
No Eul has caught a scent.

280
00:22:26.280 --> 00:22:31.530
It's dangerous in front of the house. See you at the food stall on the big street.

281
00:22:31.530 --> 00:22:33.370
At 11.

282
00:22:35.640 --> 00:22:38.580
Student, study hard.

283
00:22:38.580 --> 00:22:41.950
Yes. I understand.

284
00:22:41.950 --> 00:22:44.360
Eat this.

285
00:22:48.070 --> 00:22:51.410
Ahjumma, seems like Seon Woo is anemic. Better give him some medicine.

286
00:22:51.410 --> 00:22:53.840
Good bye.

287
00:22:53.840 --> 00:22:55.240
Does it hurt?

288
00:22:55.240 --> 00:22:56.510
Are you dizzy?

289
00:22:56.510 --> 00:22:57.940
- No. 
 - Should I buy medicine?

290
00:22:57.940 --> 00:23:01.590
No. No, I'm really okay.

291
00:23:02.490 --> 00:23:04.500
Ahjussi, I'm going.

292
00:23:04.500 --> 00:23:07.250
<i>Oh, okay!</i>

293
00:23:10.980 --> 00:23:14.850
What time are you going to school tomorrow?

294
00:23:16.070 --> 00:23:19.520
I'm not sure. Early.

295
00:23:19.520 --> 00:23:23.270
Okay. See you tomorrow.

296
00:23:24.410 --> 00:23:26.710
I'm really going.

297
00:23:27.990 --> 00:23:30.380
Oh, Soo Yeon. Be careful on your way.

298
00:23:30.380 --> 00:23:33.110
Your house is far.

299
00:23:33.110 --> 00:23:35.160
Oppa.

300
00:23:35.160 --> 00:23:36.890
Did you write a reply?

301
00:23:36.890 --> 00:23:38.620
Yeah.

302
00:23:38.620 --> 00:23:42.430
I went to the post office personally and sent it for the fastest service.

303
00:23:42.440 --> 00:23:46.550
There will probably be a response by tomorrow.

304
00:23:49.040 --> 00:23:51.060
What is that about?

305
00:23:51.060 --> 00:23:52.910
You don't need to know.

306
00:23:56.220 --> 00:24:00.860
I will tell you next time. Something good has happened to me.

307
00:24:00.900 --> 00:24:04.930
My heart is already thumping.

308
00:24:04.930 --> 00:24:07.360
It's on the other side.

309
00:24:16.050 --> 00:24:17.670
Son, wake up!

310
00:24:17.670 --> 00:24:20.550
Break is done. You need to go to school.

311
00:24:20.550 --> 00:24:22.680
Dad, what time is it?

312
00:24:22.680 --> 00:24:25.540
It's already 6:30. Hurry and wash up.

313
00:24:25.540 --> 00:24:28.360
And also, wake your little Noona.

314
00:24:28.360 --> 00:24:34.180
This girl is already a senior so she should get up on her own. Until when will we wake her up?

315
00:24:34.180 --> 00:24:37.560
Anyway that girl is so hard.

316
00:24:37.560 --> 00:24:39.820
Little Noona, wak—

317
00:24:40.720 --> 00:24:43.160
What is this? You're all ready?

318
00:24:43.160 --> 00:24:47.080
Yeah. I'm already a senior.

319
00:24:50.020 --> 00:24:51.770
Aish!

320
00:25:08.090 --> 00:25:11.210
Noona Soo Yeon is going to school.

321
00:25:27.020 --> 00:25:31.120
Aigoo. Deok— Soo Yeon is going to school early.

322
00:25:31.120 --> 00:25:32.860
Ahjumma, what about Jeong Hwan?

323
00:25:32.860 --> 00:25:35.220
- Jeong Hwan? 
 - Yes.

324
00:25:35.220 --> 00:25:36.840
He already left.

325
00:25:36.840 --> 00:25:38.410
What?

326
00:25:38.410 --> 00:25:42.310
Our Jeong Hwan probably plans to go to Harvard, he left early in the morning.

328
00:26:04.390 --> 00:26:06.990
<i>Ssangmun Girl's High School</i>

329
00:26:17.620 --> 00:26:20.110
- You're here. 
 - Yeah.

330
00:26:21.580 --> 00:26:24.550
Hey. Something really astonishing happened yesterday.

331
00:26:24.550 --> 00:26:26.730
Why? Did you get dumped after confessing again?

332
00:26:26.730 --> 00:26:31.910
No. Hey! And how is that astonishing? It happens all the time.

333
00:26:31.910 --> 00:26:33.360
Right.

334
00:26:33.360 --> 00:26:35.200
Why? What happened?

335
00:26:35.200 --> 00:26:38.140
No, I went to a western restaurant with my family yesterday.

336
00:26:38.140 --> 00:26:42.320
There's something that opened recently. Was it Dochi or Dooner?

337
00:26:42.320 --> 00:26:44.700
Oh! We're going there next week. We've got a coupon.

338
00:26:44.700 --> 00:26:47.370
Hey, be careful there.

339
00:26:47.370 --> 00:26:50.070
I saw a flasher there yesterday.

340
00:26:50.070 --> 00:26:54.360
- Flasher? 
 - It was totally bad.

341
00:26:55.150 --> 00:26:57.210
I haven't seen one.

342
00:26:57.210 --> 00:27:00.020
What the heck? You really haven't seen one?

343
00:27:00.020 --> 00:27:03.460
Yeah. I'm the only one in our class who hasn't seen one.

344
00:27:03.460 --> 00:27:08.320
It looks like you are disappointed. If you see it you might faint.

345
00:27:08.320 --> 00:27:10.130
Are you okay?

346
00:27:10.130 --> 00:27:13.310
For me, well, I see it often so it's okay.

347
00:27:13.310 --> 00:27:15.320
When I looked at him he looked cold.

348
00:27:15.320 --> 00:27:19.920
So I said, "Ahjussi, it's cold so hurry go on in." I sent him off.

349
00:27:19.920 --> 00:27:22.680
Ohhh! Joey Wang, that's great.

350
00:27:22.680 --> 00:27:25.190
Well, that much.

351
00:27:25.190 --> 00:27:30.290
But at first, I was so shocked that my heart was beating fast and I cried so much.

352
00:27:30.290 --> 00:27:33.290
Not to that extent. I'm going to get an autograph.

353
00:27:33.290 --> 00:27:36.380
Seong Soo Yeon would do such a thing.

354
00:27:36.380 --> 00:27:41.050
Hey, but should we ditch self study and go to Brazil ddeokbeokki?

355
00:27:41.050 --> 00:27:44.010
No. I will study hard starting today.

356
00:27:44.010 --> 00:27:46.420
I will also go to college.

357
00:27:46.420 --> 00:27:47.920
Isn't it too late?

358
00:27:47.920 --> 00:27:52.460
- Hey, the moment you think it's late— 
- It's really already too late.

359
00:27:56.990 --> 00:28:00.810
So nice. So sweet.

360
00:28:01.940 --> 00:28:07.160
Now that the kids are back in school, the neighborhood is quiet. Now it's our break.

361
00:28:08.210 --> 00:28:12.740
All the kids are out and all that's left is Jin Joo.

362
00:28:15.990 --> 00:28:18.000
Hello.

363
00:28:18.000 --> 00:28:19.730
Where are you going?

364
00:28:19.730 --> 00:28:22.170
Outside for a while.

365
00:28:27.010 --> 00:28:28.840
Jeong Bong!

366
00:28:30.680 --> 00:28:32.500
Come here.

367
00:28:38.640 --> 00:28:40.730
Go to the arcade at least.

368
00:28:40.730 --> 00:28:43.200
Thank you.

369
00:28:43.210 --> 00:28:45.430
Then have fun.

370
00:28:52.400 --> 00:28:56.230
I need to see him go to college before I die.

371
00:28:56.230 --> 00:28:58.810
Aigoo. You have a lot of greed.

372
00:28:58.810 --> 00:29:01.770
Last time you sang how you would wish for him to just be healthy.

373
00:29:01.770 --> 00:29:08.360
That's right. Jeong Bong is really kind. At his age there's no child who's as docile as him.

374
00:29:08.360 --> 00:29:11.110
That's enough.

375
00:29:13.540 --> 00:29:16.680
- Did you catch a cold. 
 - Not yet.

376
00:29:16.680 --> 00:29:21.090
Aigoo! Buy medicine, you neglectful one.

377
00:29:21.090 --> 00:29:24.330
I can just make some hot ouija tea.

378
00:29:24.330 --> 00:29:26.520
You're going to work again, starting today? What time?

379
00:29:26.520 --> 00:29:28.060
The same time.

380
00:29:28.060 --> 00:29:31.120
I can just go when the bathhouse closes at 8:30.

381
00:29:31.120 --> 00:29:34.850
You will get caught sooner or later. What will you do when Seon Woo finds out?

382
00:29:34.850 --> 00:29:39.570
How would Seon Woo know? After night study it would be 11 when he comes home.

383
00:29:39.570 --> 00:29:45.640
I finish cleaning the bathhouse at 10:30. I will never get caught.

384
00:29:46.420 --> 00:29:49.220
But then, our Jin Joo, where did our princess go?

385
00:29:49.220 --> 00:29:53.000
Ah, our Jin Joo. She has found a new friend.

386
00:29:53.000 --> 00:29:57.360
Even when I go to work, I leave her with her friend.

387
00:29:57.360 --> 00:29:58.220
Friend, who?

388
00:29:58.220 --> 00:30:01.280
There's one who's on the same level as her.

389
00:30:07.180 --> 00:30:12.380
Jin Joo, wait a minute. It's almost done.

390
00:30:21.260 --> 00:30:25.740
It's done. Jin Joo.

391
00:30:26.440 --> 00:30:28.300
Why? Jin Joo, why?

392
00:30:28.300 --> 00:30:30.260
Shoulders!

393
00:30:30.260 --> 00:30:31.740
Shoulders?

394
00:30:32.900 --> 00:30:34.680
Oh, wait.

395
00:30:36.040 --> 00:30:41.520
Ahjussi will stick the shoulders again. Wait a bit. Don't cry.

396
00:30:41.520 --> 00:30:44.980
Shoulders. The shoulders are missing.

397
00:30:44.980 --> 00:30:48.150
That... I have to cut it and stick it again.

398
00:30:48.150 --> 00:30:50.240
Wait for a while.

399
00:31:04.590 --> 00:31:09.940
Ahjussi! Perhaps, is there a letter that came for Kim Jeong Bong?

400
00:31:09.940 --> 00:31:12.500
Jeong Bong?

401
00:31:12.500 --> 00:31:15.150
Kim Jeong Bong, the blue front door.

402
00:31:18.380 --> 00:31:20.740
There's none.

403
00:31:22.760 --> 00:31:24.940
There's really none.

404
00:31:26.460 --> 00:31:31.350
Is there none? Is there really none?

405
00:31:42.600 --> 00:31:44.720
Our Soo Yeon is now a senior.

406
00:31:45.640 --> 00:31:49.280
It's about time that she comes to her senses and studies.

407
00:31:49.280 --> 00:31:54.900
You should believe in that fortune teller, though she was wrong about my Jeong Bong.

408
00:31:54.900 --> 00:32:03.320
Same for me. We never know. She could be right about even just one.

409
00:32:03.320 --> 00:32:06.760
Aigoo, Soo Yeon! Please study! Study!

410
00:32:06.760 --> 00:32:10.480
Please. It's your mother's lifelong wish.

411
00:32:33.920 --> 00:32:40.940
♫ <i> All the things in the world tend to work out then they don't </i> ♫

412
00:32:40.940 --> 00:32:48.060
♫ <i> When I look up at the sky while crying and laughing, I see the round sun </i> ♫

413
00:32:48.060 --> 00:32:55.060
♫ <i> Living this life depends on how I think about it </i> ♫

414
00:32:55.060 --> 00:32:58.020
♫ <i> What's the use in being frustrated?</i> ♫

415
00:32:58.020 --> 00:33:01.400
♫ <i> Sitting around with your head down </i> ♫

416
00:33:04.040 --> 00:33:10.920
♫ <i> Does everything in the world happen only as you would want them to?</i> ♫

417
00:33:10.920 --> 00:33:14.660
Mom! Mom!

418
00:33:14.660 --> 00:33:18.880
♫ <i> I'll go on living like this </i> ♫

419
00:33:34.540 --> 00:33:41.720
♫ <i> Walking down the street, I see a shiny coin  </i> ♫

420
00:33:41.720 --> 00:33:48.940
♫ <i> It looks like it was looking for me, I fall down when I turn around </i> ♫

421
00:33:48.940 --> 00:33:56.020
♫ <i> Luck is like that, sometimes you have it and sometimes you don't </i> ♫

422
00:33:56.020 --> 00:34:03.220
♫ <i> Isn't living life just like that? </i> ♫

423
00:34:05.050 --> 00:34:12.050
♫ <i> Does everything in the world happen only as you would want them to?</i> ♫

424
00:34:12.060 --> 00:34:21.040
<i>Ssangmun High School</i> 
 ♫ <i> Isn't living life just like that? </i> ♫

425
00:34:23.280 --> 00:34:25.440
- Taekie's room. 
 - Who's going?

426
00:34:25.440 --> 00:34:27.120
I have an appointment so I'm going first!

427
00:34:27.120 --> 00:34:30.720
What! He's always going.

428
00:34:31.540 --> 00:34:35.600
What else? Porn. I paid 10,000 won to Michael to borrow it.

429
00:34:35.600 --> 00:34:39.780
Taekie is having a competition so his friends should take care of him.

430
00:34:39.780 --> 00:34:44.400
Studying is not everything. You need to experience it with your whole body. Your body should experience it.

431
00:34:44.400 --> 00:34:46.800
You should feel it with your body, you punks!

432
00:34:46.800 --> 00:34:51.680
I'm watching Die Hard with my hyung. So you should please go home.

433
00:34:54.500 --> 00:34:58.400
I really don't want to see the Dean at home today.

434
00:34:58.400 --> 00:35:00.000
That...

435
00:35:00.000 --> 00:35:01.660
Let's go home!

436
00:35:32.280 --> 00:35:34.080
Did you wait for long?

437
00:35:34.080 --> 00:35:36.300
About ten minutes.

438
00:35:36.300 --> 00:35:40.860
Next time, let's meet ten minutes later. I came running as soon as I was done but I still arrived at this time.

439
00:35:40.860 --> 00:35:44.760
So... next time, let's meet at 11:10.

440
00:35:44.760 --> 00:35:48.340
Okay. We can just meet around 11.

441
00:35:48.340 --> 00:35:53.380
Noona... It's because you would be waiting in the cold. Noona, udon?

442
00:35:53.380 --> 00:35:54.740
Yeah.

443
00:35:55.440 --> 00:35:57.060
Ahjumma, two udons please.

444
00:35:57.060 --> 00:35:59.040
Yes.

445
00:36:14.120 --> 00:36:17.200
Hurry eat so we can go. Your mom is probably waiting.

446
00:36:17.200 --> 00:36:20.080
But still I have to see your face.

447
00:36:20.680 --> 00:36:23.880
You should eat this, I don't eat chrysanthemum coronarium.

448
00:36:23.880 --> 00:36:28.560
You're worse than our Jin Joo. You should not be picky with your food so that

449
00:36:28.560 --> 00:36:31.160
you should grow tall and become a strong adult.

450
00:36:31.160 --> 00:36:33.040
Stop messing around.

451
00:36:34.500 --> 00:36:38.940
But then Noona, what are you busy with these days that you are always in the library?

452
00:36:38.940 --> 00:36:42.940
Are you already preparing for the teacher certification examination? Until what time are you studying? Math?

453
00:36:42.940 --> 00:36:45.750
Are you studying anything aside from Math?

454
00:36:45.750 --> 00:36:50.030
You sure are curious about a lot of things. Do you have that many things that you're curious about me?

455
00:36:50.030 --> 00:36:55.290
Of course. It's usually like that. It's you that's strange.

456
00:36:58.750 --> 00:37:01.080
I don't like having secrets though.

457
00:37:01.080 --> 00:37:02.860
You're speaking shortly. (being informal)

458
00:37:02.860 --> 00:37:08.580
-Yo (makes it formal). But really, what are you doing lately? Huh?

459
00:37:08.580 --> 00:37:10.000
Seriously.

460
00:37:17.500 --> 00:37:20.360
I will go and see Taekie for a while.

461
00:37:39.210 --> 00:37:41.580
I'm studying accounting these days.

462
00:37:41.580 --> 00:37:45.720
Why? Are you going to take the CPA exam?

463
00:37:45.720 --> 00:37:51.880
I am on the Seoul Police Bureau's blacklist so it's hard to get certified.

464
00:37:51.880 --> 00:37:57.770
A sunbae that I know introduced me to a part time job. It's an accounting company so I want to study a bit.

465
00:37:57.770 --> 00:38:00.530
It pays more than tutoring fees.

466
00:38:00.530 --> 00:38:04.680
If I get in I might as well get hired.

467
00:38:06.460 --> 00:38:12.420
That's why these days, this noona is busy.  I don't have time to see you for a while.

468
00:38:12.420 --> 00:38:15.720
Then won't it be better for you to prepare for the CPA exam instead?

469
00:38:15.720 --> 00:38:20.520
Do you think anyone can take the CPA exam? You need to study really hard for that.

470
00:38:21.120 --> 00:38:24.520
And if I prepare for that then it would be the end for both of us.

471
00:38:25.240 --> 00:38:29.660
I can't do two things at once. You should consider yourself lucky.

472
00:38:30.940 --> 00:38:33.900
But still, we're seeing each other every night here, right?

473
00:38:33.900 --> 00:38:38.640
Only on weekends. From now on, let's just meet on weekends.

474
00:38:41.340 --> 00:38:46.400
Hey, you're also a senior now. I really hate it if your grades drop just because you're seeing me.

475
00:38:46.400 --> 00:38:48.220
I will take care of my own studies.

476
00:38:48.220 --> 00:38:51.700
No. Let's just see each other on the weekends.

477
00:39:06.760 --> 00:39:08.360
Click.

478
00:39:08.360 --> 00:39:10.620
- Your dad? 
 - He's sleeping.

479
00:39:10.620 --> 00:39:12.360
Okay. Nice.

480
00:39:17.940 --> 00:39:20.140
Let's watch it with the guys.

481
00:39:20.140 --> 00:39:22.620
I need to return this tomorrow.

482
00:39:22.620 --> 00:39:25.640
A friend who takes care of his friend's sex life is a genuine friend.

483
00:39:25.640 --> 00:39:28.680
That's me. You should thank me.

484
00:39:31.580 --> 00:39:35.240
This is... Taek, Taek.

485
00:39:35.240 --> 00:39:37.340
Taek! Mom said to eat—

486
00:39:37.340 --> 00:39:38.860
That...

487
00:39:38.860 --> 00:39:40.580
Sheesh!

488
00:39:40.580 --> 00:39:43.240
What is that? This is some porn, right?

489
00:39:43.240 --> 00:39:46.140
- Huh?  Ahjussi!  
 - No, Deok Seon!

490
00:39:46.140 --> 00:39:50.860
Good job, Kidong!

491
00:39:53.720 --> 00:39:58.360
No! No! No, Deok Seon!

492
00:39:58.360 --> 00:40:05.480
What are you doing! No!

493
00:40:06.020 --> 00:40:07.800
Deok Seon...

494
00:40:15.440 --> 00:40:18.050
Deok Seon ...

495
00:40:24.530 --> 00:40:26.810
That Michael ...

496
00:40:28.310 --> 00:40:30.850
That son of a b*tch!

497
00:40:48.190 --> 00:40:50.100
Are you sulky?

498
00:40:50.100 --> 00:40:52.350
- No. 
 - No?

499
00:40:52.350 --> 00:40:54.570
These days you're talking shortly.

500
00:40:54.570 --> 00:40:55.890
Can't we speak informally?

501
00:40:55.890 --> 00:40:57.920
Can't we?

502
00:40:57.920 --> 00:40:59.530
- yo. (<i>Makes it formal.)</i>

503
00:41:00.780 --> 00:41:04.770
Not informally. You really want to go all out.

504
00:41:04.770 --> 00:41:06.950
Aren't we dating?

505
00:41:08.010 --> 00:41:09.640
-Yo? (<i>Makes it formal.</i>)

506
00:41:11.240 --> 00:41:14.880
Am I your younger brother? You always treat me like one.

507
00:41:14.880 --> 00:41:19.530
This is... This is just a one-sided love.

508
00:41:19.530 --> 00:41:22.690
Never mind. Stop saying nonsense. It's late, let's go.

509
00:41:22.720 --> 00:41:23.990
Ahjumma, how much is it?

510
00:41:23.990 --> 00:41:26.200
300 won.

511
00:41:28.280 --> 00:41:29.610
Let's go.

512
00:41:29.610 --> 00:41:31.990
Goodbye.

513
00:41:41.420 --> 00:41:43.310
Won't you hurry and come?

514
00:41:53.060 --> 00:41:56.610
She's playing with me, huh.

515
00:41:57.840 --> 00:41:59.620
Noona!

516
00:42:04.810 --> 00:42:06.870
Noona, you wore that because of me, right?

517
00:42:06.870 --> 00:42:08.610
Shut up!

518
00:42:08.610 --> 00:42:10.190
Aren't you cold? Skirts are probably cold.

519
00:42:10.190 --> 00:42:11.940
It's cold.

520
00:42:14.790 --> 00:42:18.730
- Aigoo. 
 - Someone might see.

521
00:42:26.260 --> 00:42:30.780
Burberry man (flasher)? You're talking about a strange person wearing a coat, right?

522
00:42:30.780 --> 00:42:34.830
Yeah. They say he always appears near that restaurant.

523
00:42:34.830 --> 00:42:35.970
Then we should go somewhere else.

524
00:42:35.970 --> 00:42:38.460
No! We need to use the coupon.

525
00:42:38.460 --> 00:42:42.620
That's okay. What's so scary about seeing a flasher? It's my wish to see one.

526
00:42:42.620 --> 00:42:44.740
- Aren't you scared? 
 - No.

527
00:42:44.740 --> 00:42:47.270
Hey! She won't be scared by that.

528
00:42:47.270 --> 00:42:50.210
She's a person who has nothing else to fear other than Noona Bo Ra.

529
00:42:50.210 --> 00:42:53.450
What are you saying? Impossible.

530
00:42:55.480 --> 00:42:57.690
What is that sound?

531
00:42:59.250 --> 00:43:01.620
Don't you hear anything?

532
00:43:01.620 --> 00:43:03.690
Mice.

533
00:43:03.690 --> 00:43:11.450
Dad placed some mouse traps but we still haven't checked because we're too scared.

534
00:43:11.450 --> 00:43:13.340
We need to throw those away though.

535
00:43:14.670 --> 00:43:18.810
Hey, your dad looks like he could hit a truck but he has a quite human side to him.

536
00:43:18.810 --> 00:43:21.030
He's only scared of mice, only mice.

537
00:43:21.030 --> 00:43:24.120
He was bitten by a mouse before.

538
00:43:24.120 --> 00:43:25.620
Where are you going?

539
00:43:25.620 --> 00:43:27.500
To catch some mice.

540
00:43:27.500 --> 00:43:30.300
Let's go. I will throw them away for you.

541
00:43:35.020 --> 00:43:37.940
Oh yeah. Three of them.

542
00:43:38.730 --> 00:43:40.720
What are three?

543
00:43:40.720 --> 00:43:42.750
What is?

544
00:43:45.280 --> 00:43:47.360
Look!

545
00:43:47.360 --> 00:43:50.080
- Are you really a girl? 
 - Don't Deok Seon! Don't!

546
00:43:50.080 --> 00:43:53.380
- It's Soo Yeon though! 
 - Don't! Seriously don't! I might kill you!

547
00:43:53.380 --> 00:43:56.310
I'll kill you!

548
00:43:56.310 --> 00:43:58.550
Go away!

549
00:43:58.550 --> 00:44:00.830
Go away! Don't come close!

550
00:44:00.830 --> 00:44:02.280
Go away!

551
00:44:02.280 --> 00:44:05.850
Look at this!

552
00:44:07.940 --> 00:44:10.700
She's gone.

553
00:44:15.530 --> 00:44:17.870
- Think it over again. 
 - Huh?

554
00:44:19.350 --> 00:44:22.780
Do you really like her as a woman?

555
00:44:22.780 --> 00:44:25.010
She's cute though.

556
00:44:25.010 --> 00:44:28.110
Get hold of yourself, you fool!

557
00:44:28.110 --> 00:44:30.740
I bit my tongue.

558
00:45:16.670 --> 00:45:20.500
♫ The drizzle rain is falling quietly

559
00:45:20.500 --> 00:45:23.450
♫ Sad partings at Busan Station

560
00:45:23.450 --> 00:45:25.510
I will kill all of you today!

561
00:45:25.510 --> 00:45:30.510
♫ I say goodbye and you say goodbye, too

562
00:45:30.510 --> 00:45:37.710
Aigoo, my child. No Eul.

563
00:45:37.710 --> 00:45:41.520
Aigoo, so pretty.

564
00:45:41.520 --> 00:45:43.380
Dad!

565
00:45:43.380 --> 00:45:47.670
Please! I'm sleeping! Why are you doing this!

566
00:46:04.700 --> 00:46:07.150
- Good Morning. 
 - Bo Ra, you're heading out early.

567
00:46:07.150 --> 00:46:09.590
Yes.

568
00:46:09.590 --> 00:46:15.130
Wow! As expected a Seoul National University student is indeed different.

569
00:46:21.340 --> 00:46:22.590
Ahjussi, good morning.

570
00:46:22.590 --> 00:46:24.860
Deok Seon, where are you going?

571
00:46:24.860 --> 00:46:26.070
It's Soo Yeon.

572
00:46:26.070 --> 00:46:28.930
Ah, right. Soo Yeon. Where are you going at this hour?

573
00:46:28.930 --> 00:46:31.450
School.

574
00:46:32.450 --> 00:46:36.090
Good bye.

575
00:46:36.090 --> 00:46:39.230
Perhaps, did Jeong Hwan already go?

576
00:46:39.230 --> 00:46:40.540
No, I haven't seen him.

577
00:46:40.540 --> 00:46:43.760
Ahhh!

578
00:46:43.760 --> 00:46:45.000
Yes, goodbye.

579
00:46:45.000 --> 00:46:47.770
Alright.

580
00:46:50.480 --> 00:46:54.350
She must have come to her senses now that she's a senior.

581
00:46:56.790 --> 00:46:58.830
It's late.

582
00:47:40.680 --> 00:47:44.940
<i> Hansung</i> 
 ♫  <i> Sometimes it's not a big deal. </i>♫

583
00:47:44.940 --> 00:47:49.090
Student, wait for a while. I will just go grab some coffee.

584
00:47:49.090 --> 00:47:50.610
Yes.

585
00:47:50.610 --> 00:47:57.890
♫ <i> The first rain this year in my neighborhood.</i> ♫

586
00:47:59.990 --> 00:48:08.390
♫ <i> For the long twenty years, it covered up all my faults </i> ♫

587
00:48:08.390 --> 00:48:16.390
♫ <i> The first rain this year in my neighborhood </i> ♫

588
00:48:21.160 --> 00:48:24.930
What's with you? Why are you going so early?

589
00:48:24.930 --> 00:48:28.670
Then what about you? Why are you going so early'?

590
00:48:32.540 --> 00:48:36.470
I'm going to sleep so wake me up when we arrive.

591
00:48:37.510 --> 00:48:47.960
♫ <i> The place where I met one unforgettable girl for the very first time </i> ♫

592
00:48:47.960 --> 00:48:52.990
♫ <i> The two of us without saying anything </i> ♫

593
00:48:52.990 --> 00:49:03.070
♫ <i> The place we used to roam around not knowing how tired we got </i> ♫

594
00:49:03.070 --> 00:49:06.930
♫ <i> For the long twenty years </i> ♫

595
00:49:06.930 --> 00:49:11.390
Student, sorry about that. We're leaving now.

596
00:49:11.390 --> 00:49:18.330
♫ <i> In my neighborhood </i> ♫

597
00:49:22.890 --> 00:49:26.900
♫ <i> The first rain this year </i> ♫

598
00:49:26.900 --> 00:49:30.500
♫ <i> People, people </i> ♫

599
00:49:31.730 --> 00:49:36.580
♫ <i> People, people </i> ♫

600
00:49:55.590 --> 00:49:59.770
Jin Joo, don't be picky. You should eat peas, too!

601
00:49:59.770 --> 00:50:02.160
No, I want mackerel!

602
00:50:02.160 --> 00:50:04.300
Mackerel?

603
00:50:10.830 --> 00:50:12.980
Jin Joo, Ahhh.

604
00:50:15.370 --> 00:50:18.420
Jin Joo is eating well.

605
00:50:18.420 --> 00:50:20.390
Girl, seriously...

606
00:50:23.660 --> 00:50:26.380
You caught a cold. Did you take a medicine?

607
00:50:26.380 --> 00:50:29.670
It's okay. I'll buy some medicine later.

608
00:50:29.670 --> 00:50:30.900
You'll be late today too?

609
00:50:30.900 --> 00:50:34.260
It'll be the same. Buy some medicine, okay?

610
00:50:34.260 --> 00:50:36.100
Okay.

611
00:50:36.100 --> 00:50:40.700
You, Ahjussi, should be careful too.

612
00:50:40.700 --> 00:50:42.190
<i> Baduk News. </i>

613
00:50:42.190 --> 00:50:46.080
<i> Starting today, the Wong Eui Jeon Tournament will take place at the special match hall in the Korea Baduk Association building. </i>

614
00:50:46.080 --> 00:50:51.680
<i> The first match is between Choi Taek, Level 6, famous from last year and Yoo Jin Ho, Level 9, with a winning streak.  </i>

615
00:50:51.680 --> 00:50:58.210
<i> There is no time limit in this match. Ability to endure a lengthy match and physical stamina is very important.</i>

616
00:50:58.210 --> 00:51:01.400
<i>The past record shows three wins and two losses for 6-dan Choi Taek. 9-dan Yoo Jin Ho .... </i>

617
00:51:01.400 --> 00:51:04.960
Oppa! Leave it there. I'll do it.

618
00:51:04.960 --> 00:51:08.770
No, I'll do it. You do it all the time.

619
00:51:11.480 --> 00:51:13.990
- Jin Joo's here? 
 - Yes.

620
00:51:14.930 --> 00:51:17.880
Oppa, Where's Taek? Did he already leave for the Baduk center?

621
00:51:17.880 --> 00:51:20.840
He had a competition in the morning. He left early today.

622
00:51:20.840 --> 00:51:22.400
Did you catch a cold?

623
00:51:22.400 --> 00:51:25.260
No, I'm fine. Try this.

624
00:51:25.260 --> 00:51:31.300
Put one or two spoons of this in hot water and drink it when you feel a cold.

625
00:51:31.300 --> 00:51:33.690
You should drink this. You're the one who caught a cold.

626
00:51:33.690 --> 00:51:35.830
No, I said I'm fine.

627
00:51:35.830 --> 00:51:38.780
Oppa, I'll ask you to babysit Jin Joo a little later again.

628
00:51:38.780 --> 00:51:40.040
Okay.

629
00:51:40.040 --> 00:51:44.170
Jin Joo, let's play with me a little later.

630
00:51:44.170 --> 00:51:46.710
Shall I cut lots of paper dolls for you?

631
00:51:46.710 --> 00:51:48.880
Yes.

632
00:51:49.670 --> 00:51:51.270
Gosh, girl...

633
00:51:51.270 --> 00:51:53.400
<i> Ssangmun High School </i>

634
00:52:03.730 --> 00:52:05.520
Do Ryong Nyong, what about supper?

635
00:52:05.520 --> 00:52:08.820
Yes, I brought my 'Do Shi Rak' (lunch box).

636
00:52:09.970 --> 00:52:11.700
<i> Do Shi Rak </i>

637
00:52:13.400 --> 00:52:15.420
Give me some broth.

638
00:52:19.670 --> 00:52:22.430
No, my noodles!

639
00:52:24.040 --> 00:52:25.990
Did Taek finish his competiiton?

640
00:52:27.480 --> 00:52:29.350
What should we do with our Taek?

641
00:52:29.350 --> 00:52:31.440
Why? Did he lose?

642
00:52:31.440 --> 00:52:34.170
No, it's still not finished yet.

643
00:52:34.170 --> 00:52:35.540
Didn't it start in the morning?

644
00:52:35.540 --> 00:52:38.700
It started at 9 am and is not finished yet. It's been for ten hours.

645
00:52:38.700 --> 00:52:43.700
They said that his opponent is really good. What if he loses after all that?

646
00:52:43.700 --> 00:52:46.270
He would feel like a weak loser.

647
00:53:02.150 --> 00:53:05.990
<i> Yoo Jin Ho, Level 9 
 Choi Taek, Level 6</i>

648
00:53:35.920 --> 00:53:41.000
Seems like he spent all night yesterday. He'll be knocked out.

649
00:53:41.000 --> 00:53:44.890
Do you still have an upset stomach? You were sick after you had lunch.

650
00:53:45.700 --> 00:53:47.800
I don't think I can eat dinner.

651
00:53:47.800 --> 00:53:50.070
Go to the bathroom!

652
00:54:00.310 --> 00:54:02.060
Did you vomit?

653
00:54:02.060 --> 00:54:03.850
Yes, a little.

654
00:54:03.850 --> 00:54:07.110
Just go home! Get a pass.

655
00:54:22.240 --> 00:54:24.210
<i> Geez, man...</i>

656
00:54:37.500 --> 00:54:40.120
Did he say you can go?  Do you want me to walk you home?

657
00:54:40.120 --> 00:54:43.270
No, it's okay. I'll go first.

658
00:54:43.270 --> 00:54:45.070
Let's go in.

659
00:54:45.830 --> 00:54:50.470
There's nothing to lose. Challenge!

660
00:55:07.190 --> 00:55:12.340
Father, I also have an upset stomach. I had the same lunch as Seon Woo today.

661
00:55:12.340 --> 00:55:16.630
I feel bloated.

662
00:55:46.330 --> 00:55:48.540
Father...

663
00:55:49.440 --> 00:55:53.990
Seemed I farted.

664
00:55:53.990 --> 00:55:56.930
Father, I feel better.

665
00:55:56.930 --> 00:56:00.690
My fart... Fart...

666
00:56:01.570 --> 00:56:05.150
<i>(Editor's note: A traditional remedy for upset stomach: draw blood from the thumb.)</i>

667
00:56:40.280 --> 00:56:42.970
I have indigestion. Please give me some medicine for it.

668
00:56:42.970 --> 00:56:45.190
And, give me cold medicine, too.

669
00:56:45.190 --> 00:56:46.550
Nasal congestion.

670
00:56:46.550 --> 00:56:50.460
Are you going to take them? It's not good to take both.

671
00:56:50.460 --> 00:56:53.130
Cold medicine is for my mom.

672
00:56:53.130 --> 00:56:57.230
Please give me a cold medicine that's mild and high quality—not too strong.

673
00:56:57.230 --> 00:56:59.490
Okay.

674
00:57:11.000 --> 00:57:12.800
Jin Joo.

675
00:57:14.980 --> 00:57:18.310
Why're you here already? It's early.

676
00:57:18.310 --> 00:57:22.610
Jin Joo wanted to play here, so we came a little earlier.

677
00:57:22.610 --> 00:57:25.850
Then, have a seat there and rest for a little while.

678
00:57:25.850 --> 00:57:29.470
Right, wait a second. Wait.

679
00:57:31.270 --> 00:57:33.310
Let's sit down for a minute before I go.

680
00:57:41.670 --> 00:57:44.750
- Take this. 
 - What is this?

681
00:57:44.750 --> 00:57:47.440
- Medicine. 
 - What?

682
00:57:47.440 --> 00:57:49.830
While I was buying medicine for Taek, I bought yours, too.

683
00:57:49.830 --> 00:57:53.630
Oh my, thank you.

684
00:58:01.890 --> 00:58:04.830
Give it to me. Let me open it for you.

685
00:58:12.650 --> 00:58:16.120
Aigoo, I'm so clumsy.

686
00:58:23.580 --> 00:58:27.290
Oppa, why don't you dye your hair? You've got lots of gray hair.

687
00:58:27.290 --> 00:58:30.660
It's fine. I'm too old to dye my hair.

688
00:58:30.660 --> 00:58:36.050
What do you mean old? You're in your mid-forties. You just look old.

689
00:58:37.950 --> 00:58:40.690
You look older when you laugh, Oppa.

690
00:58:45.120 --> 00:58:48.700
Isn't it funny, Jin Joo?

691
00:58:54.480 --> 00:58:56.930
So cold.

692
00:58:56.930 --> 00:59:00.670
Well, let's go.

693
00:59:44.850 --> 00:59:48.790
Jin Joo, say thank you to Ahjussi.

694
00:59:48.790 --> 00:59:53.690
Thank you.  Oppa, thank you. We'll get going.

695
00:59:53.690 --> 00:59:55.000
Go in, Oppa.

696
00:59:55.000 --> 00:59:58.630
Go in, Oppa.  Let's go, it's cold.

697
01:00:37.330 --> 01:00:40.070
Thank you, Manager.

698
01:00:40.070 --> 01:00:42.160
Good night!

699
01:00:42.160 --> 01:00:45.300
You know that you have a competition at 9 am tomorrow?

700
01:00:56.970 --> 01:00:59.480
I'm afraid he's going to faint.

701
01:01:21.260 --> 01:01:23.120
Mom, I'm home.

702
01:01:23.120 --> 01:01:25.440
Seon Woo.

703
01:01:25.440 --> 01:01:28.050
Is my son home? You're hungry, right?

704
01:01:28.050 --> 01:01:29.820
No, I ate with my friends.

705
01:01:29.820 --> 01:01:31.050
Did you eat Dukbokki?

706
01:01:31.050 --> 01:01:34.060
Yes, we had dukbokki and other snacks, too.

707
01:01:34.060 --> 01:01:36.280
Is it right? Do you want me to cook something for you?

708
01:01:36.280 --> 01:01:38.240
No, it's fine. Did you eat something?

709
01:01:38.240 --> 01:01:41.380
Yes, I did. Look at this stomach.

710
01:01:41.380 --> 01:01:43.940
- Jin Joo? 
 - She's sleeping.

711
01:01:43.940 --> 01:01:48.330
<i> The first match of Wong Eui Jeon Tournament took place at the special match hall in Korea Baduk Association building today. </i>

712
01:01:48.330 --> 01:01:52.190
<i>After ten hours of fierce competition, Choi Taek</i>

713
01:01:52.190 --> 01:01:55.830
<i>lost to Yoo Jin Woo.</i>

714
01:01:55.830 --> 01:02:00.180
<i> Choi Taek, Level 6, could not maintain the lead he took midway through the match. </i>

715
01:02:00.180 --> 01:02:04.440
<i>He unfortunately surrendered to the opponent's last ditch effort. </i>

716
01:02:04.440 --> 01:02:07.560
Poor Hyung Taek!

717
01:02:07.560 --> 01:02:11.080
Wow, how frustrated he must feel after losing like that.

718
01:02:14.470 --> 01:02:17.400
Where's Soo Yeon? She's not home yet?

719
01:02:19.900 --> 01:02:22.540
It's about time she's here.

720
01:02:35.630 --> 01:02:40.560
Hey Master Choi, why don't you cheer up?

721
01:02:40.560 --> 01:02:43.200
Hey, straighten your shoulders when you walk.

722
01:02:43.200 --> 01:02:45.370
Head up!

723
01:02:57.520 --> 01:03:01.690
You must have had a tough time today.

724
01:03:03.440 --> 01:03:06.330
Right, you can lose.

725
01:03:26.400 --> 01:03:29.340
Y-You w-worked hard.

726
01:03:54.950 --> 01:04:02.000
♫ <i> Oh, my, already? Did the sun come up? </i> ♫

727
01:04:02.000 --> 01:04:05.900
♫ <i> Outside the window is lit up bright </i> ♫

728
01:04:05.900 --> 01:04:08.640
Mom, I'm going to school.

729
01:04:09.430 --> 01:04:16.480
♫ <i> Light morning footsteps </i> ♫

730
01:04:17.560 --> 01:04:20.300
Hello.

731
01:04:21.930 --> 01:04:24.210
Hi.

732
01:04:27.370 --> 01:04:29.440
What a coincidence!

733
01:04:29.440 --> 01:04:33.140
It's rare that everybody comes out of the house at the same time.

734
01:04:33.140 --> 01:04:36.930
If Master Choi comes out...

735
01:04:39.840 --> 01:04:41.130
Are you going to school?

736
01:04:41.130 --> 01:04:46.810
When you live in the same neighborhood for about twenty years, telepathy like this...

737
01:04:46.810 --> 01:04:49.060
Hi, Deok Seon!

738
01:04:49.060 --> 01:04:51.280
It's Soo Yeon!

739
01:04:51.280 --> 01:04:53.110
Okay.

740
01:04:53.110 --> 01:04:58.670
You guys remember, right? Tto-oh-chi Restaurant? Try skipping out, even one of you. We'll all die together then.

741
01:04:58.670 --> 01:05:01.410
Can you come? Don't you have another competition today?

742
01:05:01.410 --> 01:05:03.120
If it's finished early, I'll come.

743
01:05:03.120 --> 01:05:05.670
Don't get lost again.

744
01:05:05.670 --> 01:05:08.930
- Got it. 
 - Guys, we're late.

745
01:05:08.930 --> 01:05:11.360
Let's go.

746
01:05:27.400 --> 01:05:31.830
<i>Aigoo, Oppa, what don't you dye your hair? You've got lots of gray hair.</i>

747
01:05:31.830 --> 01:05:35.350
<i>That's fine. I am too old to dye my hair.</i>

748
01:05:35.350 --> 01:05:39.000
<i>What do you mean old? You're in your mid-forties. You just look old.</i>

749
01:05:53.140 --> 01:05:54.970
Hey, where're you going?

750
01:05:54.970 --> 01:05:56.570
To wash my face.

751
01:05:57.720 --> 01:06:01.850
If you're sleepy, you should sleep. Why wash your face? Jeez, and even without studying ...

752
01:06:01.850 --> 01:06:05.540
Washing has no connection to studying.

753
01:06:09.470 --> 01:06:12.540
Geez, vicious ones. Geez.

754
01:06:15.610 --> 01:06:16.860
Where are you going?

755
01:06:16.860 --> 01:06:18.670
To wash my face.

756
01:06:19.860 --> 01:06:24.630
Unbelievable! People might think I don't get good grades because I don't wash my face.

757
01:06:34.850 --> 01:06:37.330
Namo amityurbuddhaya...

758
01:06:48.630 --> 01:06:50.260
Oh, you scared me.

759
01:06:51.060 --> 01:06:54.580
Jeong Bong! I am going to the market.

760
01:06:54.580 --> 01:06:56.500
See you soon.

761
01:06:56.500 --> 01:07:00.740
Let's go together. It'll be heavy for Mom to carry a lot of stuff.

762
01:07:00.740 --> 01:07:02.970
It's so cold.

763
01:07:08.410 --> 01:07:10.330
Sungnim, are you going to the market?

764
01:07:10.330 --> 01:07:13.580
- Yes. 
 - What're you going to cook today?

765
01:07:13.580 --> 01:07:16.800
I'll just fry some cutlass fish.

766
01:07:16.800 --> 01:07:19.360
Are you taking bottles to recycle?

767
01:07:19.360 --> 01:07:22.700
Yes, I can exchange these for money, with which I  can buy a tofu, right?

768
01:07:22.700 --> 01:07:24.610
Is your work fine?

769
01:07:24.610 --> 01:07:27.630
Yes, no problem.

770
01:07:27.630 --> 01:07:29.340
Seon Woo still didn't find out?

771
01:07:29.340 --> 01:07:32.110
Of course not. It'll be a big problem if he does.

772
01:07:32.110 --> 01:07:36.480
Even though Seon Wook looks kind, once he gets angry, he's very scary.

773
01:07:36.480 --> 01:07:40.210
At my age, I'm watchful of my son's mood.

774
01:07:40.210 --> 01:07:44.310
Because he hates to see his mom suffer, he's a good son.

775
01:07:44.310 --> 01:07:46.260
I know that he's a good son.

776
01:07:46.260 --> 01:07:48.910
You must be happy.

777
01:07:50.440 --> 01:07:52.520
Attention! Salute!

778
01:07:52.520 --> 01:07:54.080
Thank you, sir.

779
01:07:54.080 --> 01:07:57.540
- Have a good dinner!  
 - Yes.

780
01:07:57.540 --> 01:07:59.740
Let's hurry.

781
01:07:59.740 --> 01:08:01.010
Do I really have to go?

782
01:08:01.010 --> 01:08:04.870
Seriously. Are you saying you don't need to eat pork cutlet because your family is rich?

783
01:08:04.870 --> 01:08:08.100
We have to use all five of these coupons today.

784
01:08:09.330 --> 01:08:13.230
Dong Ryong, I'm sorry. I have to go somewhere.

785
01:08:13.230 --> 01:08:16.790
If Teacher asks about me, tell him that I've still got an upset stomach.

786
01:08:16.790 --> 01:08:18.070
I'll get going first.

787
01:08:18.070 --> 01:08:21.500
Hey.

788
01:08:21.500 --> 01:08:24.840
What happened? He's skipping the night study.

789
01:08:24.840 --> 01:08:29.270
Okay, one person can't make it. It's fine because  I'll just eat two pork cutlets.

790
01:08:29.270 --> 01:08:31.420
But if Taek doesn't come, it'd be bad.

791
01:08:31.420 --> 01:08:33.950
No, Soo Yeon can eat two, and I'll eat two.

792
01:08:33.950 --> 01:08:36.970
No, I eat three, and Soo Yeon eats one, and then...

793
01:08:36.970 --> 01:08:40.130
Then, if Soo Yeon eats four—

794
01:08:40.130 --> 01:08:43.740
Are you possessed by a ghost who died craving for Tonkatsu (pork cutlet)? It's late so let's go quickly.

795
01:08:43.740 --> 01:08:45.840
Ghost?

796
01:08:48.430 --> 01:08:50.300
Wait for me.

797
01:09:11.010 --> 01:09:13.100
Hey, here!

798
01:09:13.100 --> 01:09:15.100
This restaurant looks nice!

799
01:09:15.100 --> 01:09:17.530
Give us five pork cutlets.

800
01:09:18.930 --> 01:09:19.970
There.

801
01:09:19.970 --> 01:09:21.960
Where's Seon Woo?

802
01:09:21.960 --> 01:09:23.340
He left because he had something come up.

803
01:09:23.340 --> 01:09:24.730
Why? Is he sick?

804
01:09:24.730 --> 01:09:26.160
No.

805
01:09:26.160 --> 01:09:29.190
We've come to see the day Seon Woo ditches night study hall.

806
01:09:29.190 --> 01:09:31.100
Taek isn't here yet, right?

807
01:09:31.100 --> 01:09:35.570
I don't think he'll come. It took ten hours to finish the competition yesterday.

808
01:09:37.220 --> 01:09:40.880
Ohh! Master Choi, you're here!

809
01:09:43.250 --> 01:09:44.740
You won, right?

810
01:09:44.740 --> 01:09:47.640
Yeah. It ended early today.

811
01:09:49.400 --> 01:09:52.260
- Did you order already? 
 - Yeah, we ordered.

812
01:09:52.260 --> 01:09:53.580
But where's Seon Woo?

813
01:09:53.580 --> 01:09:57.360
He skipped night study, saying he had somewhere to go.

814
01:09:57.360 --> 01:09:59.350
Seon Woo did?

815
01:10:08.440 --> 01:10:11.110
♫ Excuse, excuse me

816
01:10:11.110 --> 01:10:17.060
♫ Is this the Fan Medium, who peers deeply deeply into you

817
01:10:18.050 --> 01:10:20.670
- That's right! 
 - Deeply! Deeply!

818
01:10:20.670 --> 01:10:24.030
♫ How did you come to know?

819
01:10:33.480 --> 01:10:35.530
Enjoy your meal.

820
01:10:39.150 --> 01:10:41.430
You said it was Lee Mi Yeon.

821
01:10:41.430 --> 01:10:43.830
I'm sorry.

822
01:10:43.830 --> 01:10:46.730
Hey, I can eat two, right?

823
01:10:46.730 --> 01:10:48.850
Halv it with me.

824
01:10:49.610 --> 01:10:51.380
You can eat mine.

825
01:10:51.380 --> 01:10:54.910
Never mind. You should eat it yourself and gain some weight.

826
01:11:05.880 --> 01:11:07.960
Hey, give it to me.

827
01:11:13.420 --> 01:11:15.340
Here.

828
01:11:15.340 --> 01:11:18.330
Now, should we formally start eating.

829
01:11:18.330 --> 01:11:22.010
First, I need to empty my insides clean. I'm going to the restroom.

830
01:11:22.010 --> 01:11:24.070
So dirty, seriously!

831
01:11:24.070 --> 01:11:26.790
Did I ever say I was going to do a big one?

832
01:11:28.030 --> 01:11:30.150
Me too, restroom.

833
01:11:35.760 --> 01:11:38.010
Should I go to the restroom too?

834
01:12:14.460 --> 01:12:17.170
Seriously! So small!

835
01:12:17.170 --> 01:12:19.410
There's nothing to look at!

836
01:12:19.410 --> 01:12:23.100
Go home, Ahjussi. There's nothing to look at.

837
01:12:34.540 --> 01:12:37.870
Deok Seon, you're really amazing!

838
01:12:37.870 --> 01:12:40.040
Where did you learn—

839
01:13:09.660 --> 01:13:12.010
Sit down. Let's eat together.

840
01:13:12.010 --> 01:13:16.250
- Our Jin Joo, eat a lot. 
 - Yes.

841
01:13:16.250 --> 01:13:19.970
Oppa, did you drink the tea I made? Did it taste alright?

842
01:13:19.970 --> 01:13:23.090
Yeah. You made it well. It tasted good.

843
01:13:23.090 --> 01:13:27.130
If you want some more, just tell me and I will make it.

844
01:13:27.130 --> 01:13:28.930
How's your cold?

845
01:13:28.930 --> 01:13:32.020
After I took the medicine that you gave me, I got better.

846
01:13:32.020 --> 01:13:33.460
That's good.

847
01:13:33.460 --> 01:13:37.750
- Jin Joo, you should eat a lot. 
 - Yes.

848
01:13:46.950 --> 01:13:54.880
♫ <i> My dear. My dear, I want to love you again </i> ♫

849
01:13:54.880 --> 01:13:56.700
Why aren't they coming? 
 ♫ <i> My dear, I want to love you again </i> ♫

850
01:13:56.700 --> 01:14:00.780
♫ <i> My dear, I want to love you again </i> ♫

851
01:14:00.780 --> 01:14:03.650
♫ <i> But it's too late </i> ♫

852
01:14:03.700 --> 01:14:06.390
Our Taekie has started his attack.

853
01:14:06.390 --> 01:14:08.000
That scary guy.

854
01:14:08.000 --> 01:14:11.800
♫ <i> For our love </i> ♫

855
01:14:23.740 --> 01:14:25.830
Are you done crying?

856
01:14:26.910 --> 01:14:29.670
Don't tell the guys.

857
01:14:30.730 --> 01:14:33.190
What's wrong with crying a bit?

858
01:14:33.900 --> 01:14:36.710
But still, it's embarrassing.

859
01:14:41.880 --> 01:14:44.390
Oppa, I leave her to your care.

860
01:14:44.390 --> 01:14:48.180
Okay. Don't worry and go. You're going early today.

861
01:14:48.180 --> 01:14:51.060
Yeah. Yesterday I forgot to clean the restrooms.

862
01:14:51.060 --> 01:14:53.360
I have a lot of work today.

863
01:14:53.360 --> 01:14:57.250
When you clean, make sure you wear gloves.

864
01:14:57.250 --> 01:15:00.140
The cleaning agents are really bad for your skin.

865
01:15:00.140 --> 01:15:01.640
Okay.

866
01:15:01.640 --> 01:15:05.070
But then, when you work it won't go as well.

867
01:15:05.070 --> 01:15:06.840
Seon Woo still doesn't know, right?

868
01:15:06.840 --> 01:15:11.840
I'm nervous about Seon Woo. You should just stay at home.

869
01:15:11.840 --> 01:15:15.290
My Seon Woo is busy studying so he's out of it.

870
01:15:15.290 --> 01:15:19.820
I will earn a lot of money and buy him sneakers

871
01:15:19.820 --> 01:15:24.530
and I should dress him well when he goes to college.

872
01:15:24.530 --> 01:15:26.420
Does Seon Woo want that?

873
01:15:26.420 --> 01:15:30.410
Aigoo! That's just how a mother's heart is.

874
01:15:30.410 --> 01:15:33.490
I'm going. Look after her well.

875
01:15:33.490 --> 01:15:37.250
Huh? Thank you.

876
01:15:37.250 --> 01:15:40.280
Make sure you wear gloves!

877
01:15:52.450 --> 01:15:58.620
<i> Business is closed for the day, Big Rain Public Bath </i>

878
01:16:25.720 --> 01:16:29.360
Hey, no one is going to take it away so eat slowly.

879
01:16:29.360 --> 01:16:31.970
Look at these guys. Maybe it's because they are from well off families

880
01:16:31.970 --> 01:16:37.060
they have different attitudes with food. Only you and I are like that. So embarrassing.

881
01:16:37.060 --> 01:16:39.520
You are a bit well off. It's only me.

882
01:16:39.520 --> 01:16:43.570
I can't leave my habits from home. I'm scared that someone might take it from me.

883
01:16:43.570 --> 01:16:46.450
Do Ryong Yong, is there dessert, too?

884
01:16:46.450 --> 01:16:49.910
Dessert my ass. It's dessert (in English).

885
01:16:49.910 --> 01:16:52.800
Do you know parfait? You know it, right?

886
01:16:52.800 --> 01:16:54.890
- Yeah, I tried it before. 
 - Me too.

887
01:16:54.890 --> 01:16:56.420
I haven't tried one.

888
01:16:56.420 --> 01:16:59.910
As expected. If not for me, where would you be?

889
01:16:59.910 --> 01:17:02.050
Deok Seo— no, Soo Yeon.

890
01:17:02.050 --> 01:17:05.600
There will be two parfaits coming so you can eat both of them, okay?

891
01:17:05.600 --> 01:17:07.680
Oh yeah!

892
01:17:10.510 --> 01:17:13.170
Parfait is served.

893
01:17:13.920 --> 01:17:16.710
What the heck! The best!

894
01:17:18.070 --> 01:17:21.380
Hey! You don't put that on your hair.

895
01:17:21.380 --> 01:17:23.840
Put it down. Hurry.

896
01:17:29.610 --> 01:17:31.440
I will go call home.

897
01:17:31.440 --> 01:17:33.790
Why? Is there something going on at home?

898
01:17:33.790 --> 01:17:36.080
I will tell Hyung to record the boxing match.

899
01:17:36.080 --> 01:17:38.550
Okay. Hurry back.

900
01:17:42.830 --> 01:17:44.750
But what should I do?

901
01:17:44.750 --> 01:17:46.800
Why? You think you can't eat them all?

902
01:17:46.800 --> 01:17:50.210
No, I want to go to the restroom again.

903
01:17:50.210 --> 01:17:53.430
You went earlier. You already pooped everything.

904
01:17:53.430 --> 01:17:56.500
You stuffed yourself so much. Hurry go.

905
01:17:56.500 --> 01:17:58.530
It's okay.

906
01:18:06.580 --> 01:18:11.780
Is there an earthquake? Stop shaking your legs and go.

907
01:18:13.750 --> 01:18:16.120
Okay, I will hurry and go.

908
01:18:16.120 --> 01:18:18.340
Go.

909
01:19:16.250 --> 01:19:18.340
To smoke.

910
01:19:22.010 --> 01:19:25.750
Go. I will be here.

911
01:19:35.190 --> 01:19:37.100
Okay.

912
01:19:59.310 --> 01:20:04.540
I came to see my mom. I can come in, right?

913
01:20:06.060 --> 01:20:09.140
Are you Mrs. Kim's son?

914
01:20:12.580 --> 01:20:14.530
Your mom is inside, you can go in.

915
01:20:14.530 --> 01:20:17.400
Yes. Thank you.

916
01:21:37.050 --> 01:21:40.910
Please don't tell my mom that I came.

917
01:22:56.430 --> 01:22:58.740
That... Seon Woo.

918
01:22:58.740 --> 01:23:00.930
Yes?

919
01:23:00.930 --> 01:23:06.810
Your mom went out up front. She will be back in a short while.

920
01:23:10.200 --> 01:23:12.960
It's cold. Let's go inside.

921
01:23:12.960 --> 01:23:14.800
Ahjussi.

922
01:23:15.730 --> 01:23:17.000
I know it too.

923
01:23:17.000 --> 01:23:21.760
About mom working in the bath house. I know it too.

924
01:23:25.500 --> 01:23:27.560
What about Jin Joo?

925
01:23:27.560 --> 01:23:30.480
Yeah. She's sleeping inside.

926
01:23:30.480 --> 01:23:33.510
That, Seon Woo, your Mom isn't thinking about anything else...

927
01:23:33.510 --> 01:23:35.440
It's okay.

928
01:23:36.370 --> 01:23:38.840
I will pretend not to know.

929
01:23:40.230 --> 01:23:43.720
Okay. Thank you.

930
01:23:46.370 --> 01:23:49.570
I will go with the guys and come back when it's time to go home.

931
01:23:49.570 --> 01:23:51.870
Thank you, Ahjussi.

932
01:24:12.220 --> 01:24:15.330
Noona, why do I hate it so much?

933
01:24:17.300 --> 01:24:19.850
I really hate it, seriously.

934
01:24:20.730 --> 01:24:22.780
I'm really okay.

935
01:24:22.780 --> 01:24:26.830
Nice clothes, nice shoes—I don't need to wear those.

936
01:24:26.830 --> 01:24:29.580
I don't need to go to academy.

937
01:24:29.580 --> 01:24:33.170
I don't need to do all the things the the other kids are doing, so

938
01:24:34.020 --> 01:24:37.070
I just wish my mom did not work.

939
01:24:37.070 --> 01:24:40.270
I really hate my mom having a hard time.

940
01:24:40.270 --> 01:24:44.040
And also, why does Ahjussi know something that I don't?

941
01:24:44.040 --> 01:24:49.940
Why does Taek's dad know what the son doesn't know?

942
01:24:52.690 --> 01:24:56.660
It's okay for me, so why is she doing that?

943
01:24:58.440 --> 01:25:00.150
I really don't need anything.

944
01:25:00.150 --> 01:25:03.060
We can just live like we have now.

945
01:25:04.900 --> 01:25:07.830
Her son hates it so much—

946
01:25:09.470 --> 01:25:11.160
Seriously.

947
01:25:15.860 --> 01:25:22.800
Hey! Enough of that. Just go and massage her shoulders.

948
01:25:28.530 --> 01:25:32.210
Go and massage your mom's shoulders.

949
01:25:48.690 --> 01:25:55.180
♫ <i> Don't worry about anything, dear  </i> ♫

950
01:25:55.180 --> 01:26:01.040
♫ <i>  Let's sing a song together </i> ♫

951
01:26:02.540 --> 01:26:09.550
♫ <i> All the memories which hurt you dear  </i> ♫

952
01:26:09.550 --> 01:26:14.260
♫ <i> Bury them deep in your heart  </i> ♫

953
01:26:14.260 --> 01:26:19.780
<i>You don't want your mother to have a hard time, right? And that makes your heart feel comfortable, too.</i>

954
01:26:19.780 --> 01:26:26.470
<i>Hey, a mother hates it for not being able to buy you Nike sneakers.</i>

955
01:26:26.470 --> 01:26:31.080
<i>Do you only think about yourself? You don't think about your Mom?</i>

956
01:26:31.080 --> 01:26:35.890
<i>Is it fine if only your mind is at ease, you immature punk?</i>

957
01:26:40.600 --> 01:26:45.950
<i>Loving someone is not just the desire to give,</i>

958
01:26:45.950 --> 01:26:49.760
<i>rather it's the dire desire to give.</i>

959
01:26:51.410 --> 01:26:57.750
♫ <i> You had many difficulties  </i> ♫

960
01:26:57.750 --> 01:27:00.060
♫ <i> You've lost the freshness  </i> ♫

961
01:27:00.060 --> 01:27:03.510
Mom! I'm back! I'm hungry!

962
01:27:03.510 --> 01:27:06.060
Yes. Our Seon Woo is back.

963
01:27:06.060 --> 01:27:09.230
Hurry and wash up. I bought some carp bread for you today.

964
01:27:09.230 --> 01:27:12.120
Yeah. I will go and wash up.

965
01:27:12.120 --> 01:27:14.610
♫ <i> Let go of those which blame you  </i> ♫

966
01:27:14.610 --> 01:27:17.750
- Is it delicious? 
 - Yes, it's really delicious.

967
01:27:19.510 --> 01:27:21.380
In the three way intersection down there,

968
01:27:21.380 --> 01:27:26.350
that— Not the one that the ahjumma made, but the ahjussi,  is really delicious.

969
01:27:27.980 --> 01:27:32.080
<i>Seon Woo, you love your mother, right?</i>

970
01:27:32.080 --> 01:27:39.950
<i>Hey, loving someone is really hard.</i>

971
01:27:39.950 --> 01:27:48.580
♫ <i> Let's sing, say that we dreamed without regrets  </i> ♫

972
01:27:54.010 --> 01:27:57.760
♫ <i>Let the past be the past  </i> ♫

973
01:27:57.760 --> 01:28:00.960
My cute child, No Eul.

974
01:28:00.960 --> 01:28:06.050
♫ <i> That's what it means  </i> ♫

975
01:28:07.850 --> 01:28:09.630
♫ <i> Together  lets sing a song</i> ♫

976
01:28:09.630 --> 01:28:14.860
Make my hands warm. 
♫ <i> Together  lets sing a song</i> ♫

977
01:28:14.860 --> 01:28:20.250
♫ <i>  Tell them that you dreamed without regrets </i> ♫

978
01:28:20.250 --> 01:28:26.860
<i>Loving someone is not just liking to be around that person.</i>

979
01:28:26.900 --> 01:28:30.110
<i>It means you are becoming like that person.</i>

980
01:28:30.110 --> 01:28:36.650
♫ <i> That's what it means  </i> ♫

981
01:28:36.650 --> 01:28:45.050
♫ <i> Let's sing a song together. Let's dream without regrets. </i> ♫

982
01:28:45.100 --> 01:28:48.740
But what did Jeong Hwan say he'd be doing to leave first?

983
01:28:48.740 --> 01:28:50.880
He said he'll watch some video.

984
01:28:50.880 --> 01:28:54.950
Sometimes he's just like Jeong Bong, right?

985
01:28:54.950 --> 01:28:56.040
Bye, friend.

986
01:28:56.040 --> 01:28:57.840
Yeah.

987
01:29:08.160 --> 01:29:10.780
Jab jab!

988
01:29:17.790 --> 01:29:18.970
Jab! Jab!

989
01:29:19.020 --> 01:29:25.760
<i>And loving someone is, even though that person bothers you to no end,</i>

990
01:29:25.760 --> 01:29:30.170
<i>that's why you want to hate that person so much.</i>

991
01:29:30.170 --> 01:29:35.170
<i>In the end, it also means you cannot hate that person.</i>

992
01:29:36.070 --> 01:29:39.810
<i>Jeong Hwan! Take this to Taekie!</i>

993
01:30:10.730 --> 01:30:17.430
<i>Loving does not mean not hating, but</i>

994
01:30:17.430 --> 01:30:21.510
<i>it also means that in the end you cannot hate them.</i>

995
01:30:40.250 --> 01:30:49.360
♫ <i>Today, from a forgotten friend, I got a call</i> ♫

996
01:30:49.360 --> 01:30:57.330
♫ <i>That he will be leaving far away tomorrow</i> ♫

997
01:31:00.020 --> 01:31:09.220
♫ <i>He wants to meet in that alley that when we were young, we used to run and play together</i> ♫

998
01:31:09.220 --> 01:31:18.040
♫ <i>Tomorrow he will go far, far away</i> ♫

999
01:31:19.760 --> 01:31:27.490
♫ <i>Riding a bumpy subway</i> ♫

1000
01:31:46.510 --> 01:31:49.360
<i> To: Kim Jeong Bong </i>

1001
01:32:13.000 --> 01:32:15.930
Oppa, did a letter arrive?

1002
01:32:17.220 --> 01:32:18.800
Love letter?

1003
01:32:18.800 --> 01:32:21.830
Oh, Mr. Kim Jeong Bong. You're popular these days.

1004
01:32:21.830 --> 01:32:25.200
But then, Soo Yeon why does your friend send her reply so late?

1005
01:32:25.200 --> 01:32:28.160
This Oppa thought he would die waiting.

1006
01:32:28.160 --> 01:32:31.440
What are you saying? Man Ok sent a reply?

1007
01:32:31.440 --> 01:32:33.250
Yeah, this one.

1008
01:32:33.250 --> 01:32:34.620
Are you crazy?

1009
01:32:34.620 --> 01:32:37.510
She had an accident so she's not even able to eat properly.

1010
01:32:37.510 --> 01:32:41.970
What reply? She can't even move a finger now.

1011
01:32:55.410 --> 01:32:57.420
Then what is this?

1012
01:32:57.420 --> 01:32:59.490
I know. What is that?

1013
01:32:59.490 --> 01:33:01.670
Where did that come from?

1014
01:33:15.340 --> 01:33:19.530
This letter started in England.

1015
01:33:19.530 --> 01:33:25.710
It goes around once a year and gives the person who receives this luck.

1016
01:33:26.460 --> 01:33:31.960
It's a lucky chain letter. Oppa, you don't have time. You need to make seven of those.

1017
01:33:32.590 --> 01:33:34.500
Write it well.

1018
01:33:34.500 --> 01:33:36.380
Okay?

1019
01:33:38.440 --> 01:33:43.340
America's President Kennedy received it, but

1020
01:33:43.340 --> 01:33:46.360
was assassinated.

1022
01:34:00.140 --> 01:34:04.540
<i>With this card, you can go wherever you want to go.</i>

1023
01:34:05.480 --> 01:34:06.430
<i>What the heck.</i>

1024
01:34:06.430 --> 01:34:08.640
<i>Hey, why did you get so pretty.</i>

1025
01:34:08.640 --> 01:34:11.370
<i>Hey, no. What are you saying?</i>

1026
01:34:11.370 --> 01:34:12.750
<i>Take care. 
 - I will call.</i>

1027
01:34:12.750 --> 01:34:13.850
<i>Yeah.</i>

1028
01:34:13.850 --> 01:34:16.080
<i>Until Saturday this week, entry to Taekie's room is prohibited.</i>

1029
01:34:16.080 --> 01:34:21.030
<i>Then our Taekie, should you eat breakfast or not?</i>

1030
01:34:22.130 --> 01:34:23.410
<i>I need to eat.</i>

1031
01:34:23.410 --> 01:34:26.140
<i>Frustrating. Fool.</i>

1032
01:34:26.140 --> 01:34:28.440
<i>You should put strength in here. Are you stupid?</i>

1033
01:34:28.440 --> 01:34:29.800
<i>Like this? 
 - Right.</i>

1034
01:34:29.800 --> 01:34:32.120
<i>Thank you.</i>

1035
01:34:32.120 --> 01:34:35.770
<i>We are really not in that kind of relationship, I tell you.</i>

1036
01:34:35.770 --> 01:34:37.690
<i>Do you not like Ahjussi?</i>

1037
01:34:37.690 --> 01:34:39.260
<i>But I still don't like it.</i>

1038
01:34:39.260 --> 01:34:41.190
<i>Seon Woo.</i>

1039
01:34:41.190 --> 01:34:44.040
<i>Oppa, aren't you scared?</i>

1040
01:34:44.040 --> 01:34:45.910
<i>I am scared.</i>

1041
01:34:53.730 --> 01:34:56.600
<i>What happened?</i>

1042
01:34:56.600 --> 01:35:00.970
<i>Ahjussi! Did a call from Taekie arrive?</i>