"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep2 (Full, English)
There's no need to force the harsh truth onto a small bit of happiness. Sometimes, you need an illusion to be happy.
1
00:00:19.860 --> 00:00:22.630
<i>Reply 1988</i>

2
00:00:30.720 --> 00:00:37.820
<i>Now, I will introduce my harmonious family members, who are overflowing with love and happiness.</i>

3
00:00:37.820 --> 00:00:42.490
First, in his sixth year preparing for his college entrance exams,

4
00:00:42.490 --> 00:00:47.380
an emblem of simple honesty and tenacity,

5
00:00:47.380 --> 00:00:54.440
<i>I introduce my oldest son Kim Jeong Bong!</i>

6
00:00:57.970 --> 00:01:00.190
<i>It seems like he went to the library.</i>

7
00:01:04.570 --> 00:01:07.580
<i>Hyper Olympic 50 won (6 cents) per round</i>

8
00:01:16.560 --> 00:01:22.410
<i>Next, a person who resembles me from head to toe,</i>

9
00:01:22.410 --> 00:01:28.910
<i>I introduce to you our family's second son, Kim Jeong Hwan!</i>

10
00:01:28.910 --> 00:01:31.700
<i>Jeong Hwan, say something.</i>

11
00:01:31.700 --> 00:01:34.710
Please don't do these kinds of things.

12
00:01:37.460 --> 00:01:39.690
<i>It's my first time doing it today.</i>

13
00:01:41.330 --> 00:01:44.260
<i>It looks like there's only my wife to rely on.</i>

14
00:01:45.500 --> 00:01:50.510
<i>Our main room's madam, my own cheetah,</i>

15
00:01:50.510 --> 00:01:54.600
<i>my jaguar! Honey, give us a word.</i>

16
00:01:57.810 --> 00:02:00.050
Please...

17
00:02:01.650 --> 00:02:04.950
You brought that from your shop again? How much is it?

18
00:02:04.950 --> 00:02:06.700
980,000 won ($1225).

19
00:02:07.330 --> 00:02:09.210
How unusual of you, you narrow-minded fool.

20
00:02:09.210 --> 00:02:13.250
How can you call your husband a narrow-minded fool?

21
00:02:14.240 --> 00:02:17.630
Please say a word for your narrow-minded fool husband?

22
00:02:19.560 --> 00:02:21.310
Oh, really, I want to hit you but I can't.

23
00:02:21.310 --> 00:02:24.760
It's not because you won't hit me, but you can't because I give you no chance.

24
00:02:24.760 --> 00:02:26.010
What do you mean, I have no chance?

25
00:02:26.010 --> 00:02:30.680
It stings. It stings.

26
00:02:33.290 --> 00:02:37.520
♫ Excuse, excuse me.

27
00:02:37.520 --> 00:02:41.200
♫ You're excused.

28
00:02:41.200 --> 00:02:48.880
♫ Is this the home of Fan-Expert which I can see into?

29
00:02:48.880 --> 00:02:56.990
♫ That's right, right, right. How did you come to this place?

30
00:02:57.650 --> 00:03:00.000
Don't indulge him, Deok Seon. It'll become a habit.

31
00:03:00.000 --> 00:03:01.650
But it's funny to me.

32
00:03:01.650 --> 00:03:04.870
My mom told me to bring this to you. My grandma brought it.

33
00:03:04.870 --> 00:03:08.500
Aigoo, tell her we will enjoy it.

34
00:03:08.500 --> 00:03:11.430
You must be happy. You like your grandma a lot.

35
00:03:11.430 --> 00:03:12.870
Yes.

36
00:03:14.350 --> 00:03:15.920
But she's leaving tomorrow.

37
00:03:15.920 --> 00:03:19.190
Hey! So dirty with your bare hands.

38
00:03:19.190 --> 00:03:21.120
Mind your business.

39
00:03:30.930 --> 00:03:33.690
Oh, this scent. You smell good, Grandma.

40
00:03:33.690 --> 00:03:40.060
Oh, an old person just stinks like an old person.

41
00:03:40.060 --> 00:03:44.040
No, you smell like flesh. Dad smells like this, too.

42
00:03:46.390 --> 00:03:51.220
Your stomach is so slim, so how did you give birth to Dad,

43
00:03:51.220 --> 00:03:54.910
Big Uncle, and my fat aunts?

44
00:03:56.150 --> 00:03:59.960
I gave birth to four kids as big as cows

45
00:03:59.960 --> 00:04:04.470
so my belly shrunk to be this small.

46
00:04:04.470 --> 00:04:06.750
What childish questions from a high schooler.

47
00:04:06.750 --> 00:04:09.860
Grandma, do you know Seong Deok Seon's nickname?

48
00:04:09.860 --> 00:04:11.670
- Don't say it.
 - It's Teuk Gong Dae (Special Forces).

49
00:04:11.670 --> 00:04:14.340
A special head that is terrible at studying.
(<i>Teuk= special, Gongbu = study, Daegari =  (provincial word for head</i>)

50
00:04:14.340 --> 00:04:16.450
Then do you think you study well? You only go to protests.

51
00:04:16.450 --> 00:04:17.710
You?

52
00:04:17.710 --> 00:04:19.340
You really!

53
00:04:19.340 --> 00:04:21.260
What are you girls doing?

54
00:04:21.260 --> 00:04:24.570
I told you loud and clear, if you fight again

55
00:04:24.570 --> 00:04:28.790
I will strip you naked and chase you out of the neighborhood. I'll kill you.

56
00:04:29.700 --> 00:04:34.490
Mother, there's nothing uncomfortable, right?

57
00:04:35.350 --> 00:04:38.170
- Then, please sleep comfortably.
 - Yeah, yeah.

58
00:04:38.170 --> 00:04:40.650
- Go.
 - Yes.

59
00:04:41.470 --> 00:04:43.920
I'll seriously kill you both.

60
00:04:43.920 --> 00:04:46.960
Seong Deok Seon, know that you are alive because of Grandma.

61
00:04:51.610 --> 00:04:55.600
Grandma, what was Big Uncle like? Was he smarter than Dad?

62
00:04:55.600 --> 00:04:59.740
When it came to book smarts, your dad was much smarter.

63
00:04:59.740 --> 00:05:04.640
That's how he went to the best vocational high school in Gwangju.

64
00:05:06.120 --> 00:05:09.340
Your Big Uncle

65
00:05:09.340 --> 00:05:16.010
had to get a job very young so he could support his little siblings.

66
00:05:16.010 --> 00:05:19.920
But now, Big Uncle is the richest. He even lives in America.

67
00:05:19.920 --> 00:05:24.610
Do think it's so easy to have a dry cleaning business in America?

68
00:05:24.610 --> 00:05:29.340
He says that he can just afford to put food on the table these days.

69
00:05:29.340 --> 00:05:34.310
When I think of your Big Uncle,

70
00:05:34.310 --> 00:05:40.110
I still feel a stabbing ache in my heart.

71
00:05:41.250 --> 00:05:46.540
Then who's a better son? My dad calls you every morning.

72
00:05:46.540 --> 00:05:52.230
Why measure such a thing? They are both filial sons.

73
00:05:52.800 --> 00:05:58.880
Your Big Uncle and your dad never fought, not even once.

74
00:05:58.880 --> 00:06:01.920
Do you think they were like you two?

75
00:06:01.920 --> 00:06:06.350
That's because Unni picks a fight first.

76
00:06:06.350 --> 00:06:07.440
Hey!

77
00:06:07.440 --> 00:06:10.170
- Aigoo, again.
 - What?
 - You, really!

78
00:06:13.340 --> 00:06:14.940
Come out.

79
00:06:16.540 --> 00:06:18.060
<i>Perfect.</i>

80
00:06:19.810 --> 00:06:25.000
<i>Episode 2: One Thing You Are Misunderstanding About Me</i>

81
00:06:33.790 --> 00:06:37.990
<i>Today's Historic Showdown</i>

82
00:06:46.510 --> 00:06:47.780
Be careful.

83
00:06:47.780 --> 00:06:50.310
But what is so urgent

84
00:06:50.310 --> 00:06:53.010
that you have to go back so soon? Since you've come up here,

85
00:06:53.010 --> 00:06:55.720
isn't it good to spend one more night?

86
00:06:55.720 --> 00:06:59.640
Aigoo, I have to hurry and go down and dry the peppers.

87
00:06:59.640 --> 00:07:02.540
Really, there are so many things to do.

88
00:07:02.540 --> 00:07:04.900
Grandma, I'll visit you when winter break starts.

89
00:07:04.900 --> 00:07:08.390
- Until then, be healthy.
 - Okay, my child.

90
00:07:08.390 --> 00:07:13.190
But what about Bo Ra? Where did she already go?

91
00:07:13.190 --> 00:07:16.940
She went to the library early. College students these days study really hard.

92
00:07:16.940 --> 00:07:19.330
What library? She probably went to put up protest posters.

93
00:07:19.330 --> 00:07:23.600
Oh my. Are you going to throw this away?

94
00:07:23.600 --> 00:07:26.570
- Huh?
 - Yes. You can't use this anymore, Mother.

95
00:07:26.570 --> 00:07:30.130
It looks totally fine. Give it.

96
00:07:30.130 --> 00:07:32.620
- Yes.
 - Let me see.

97
00:07:32.620 --> 00:07:37.250
I'll take this and use it as an umbrella container.

98
00:07:37.250 --> 00:07:38.480
Mom.

99
00:07:38.480 --> 00:07:42.130
Why do you take that when there are so many things to carry.

100
00:07:42.130 --> 00:07:45.200
When I go to the countryside I'll buy you something better than that.

101
00:07:45.200 --> 00:07:48.700
Aigoo, why waste money like that?

102
00:07:48.700 --> 00:07:51.500
I can just use this.

103
00:07:51.500 --> 00:07:53.480
You'll be late for work. Let's hurry up and go.

104
00:07:53.480 --> 00:07:56.160
- Hurry.
 - Really.

105
00:07:56.160 --> 00:07:57.590
- Good bye.
 - Have a safe trip.

106
00:07:57.590 --> 00:08:00.250
I'll carry them.

107
00:08:00.250 --> 00:08:02.240
Mom, please give this to me. I'll carry it.

108
00:08:02.240 --> 00:08:05.370
Since there's a lot of that, give them to me.

109
00:08:05.370 --> 00:08:08.250
- Don't worry about me and go.
 - Give it to me, I said.

110
00:08:08.250 --> 00:08:09.970
Give what? Give me that.

111
00:08:09.970 --> 00:08:13.240
Why are you holding all of it? Hurry up and go.

112
00:08:13.240 --> 00:08:15.890
- Ah, really.
 - So bothersome.

113
00:08:29.530 --> 00:08:35.510
♫ <i>It's Saturday evening, don't hesitate like that</i> ♫
 (Kim Wan Sun's "Feeling Good Day")

114
00:08:35.510 --> 00:08:41.290
♫ <i>Try dancing with me</i> ♫

115
00:08:41.290 --> 00:08:47.380
♫ <i>For today, I don't want to talk about tiresome things</i> ♫

116
00:08:47.380 --> 00:08:53.600
♫ <i>Try dancing</i> ♫

117
00:08:53.600 --> 00:08:56.700
- I'll get going.
 - Oh, are you going?

118
00:08:56.700 --> 00:08:59.690
You'll die if you get caught by your sister wearing that!

119
00:08:59.690 --> 00:09:03.740
Unni drinks alcohol every Saturday. I'll come home earlier than her.

120
00:09:05.130 --> 00:09:11.010
♫ <i>That golden Saturday, that day is today</i> ♫

121
00:09:11.010 --> 00:09:13.710
♫ <i>Try dancing with me</i> ♫

122
00:09:13.710 --> 00:09:15.780
Hey, Kim Jeong Pal (<i>Jeong Hwan's nickname</i>), how do I look?

123
00:09:15.780 --> 00:09:17.670
We're late. Get lost.

124
00:09:22.490 --> 00:09:24.650
Hey, there are only three minutes left.

125
00:09:24.650 --> 00:09:26.250
This is new clothing. How do you like it?

126
00:09:26.250 --> 00:09:27.730
Isn't that Noona's?

127
00:09:27.730 --> 00:09:29.740
Hey, hey, there are two minutes left. Hurry, hurry!

128
00:09:29.740 --> 00:09:34.090
♫ <i>Yes, let's go, one, two, three, four...</i> ♫

129
00:09:34.090 --> 00:09:35.960
Hello!

130
00:09:35.960 --> 00:09:39.230
♫ <i>Everyone look at me</i> ♫

131
00:09:39.230 --> 00:09:42.000
Hello, Go Kil-Dong Ahjussi. (<i>Go Kil-Dong - character from the Dooly cartoon</i>)

132
00:09:42.000 --> 00:09:44.030
Hey, Hee Dong! When did you come? (<i>Hee Dong - character from the Dooly cartoon.</i>)

133
00:09:44.030 --> 00:09:47.410
Yesterday. Are you going to school?

134
00:09:47.410 --> 00:09:52.160
My Taek, drink milk and hurry and grow up. You have to grow up and marry Noona.

135
00:09:52.920 --> 00:09:55.390
Special Forces, there is one minute left. One minute!

136
00:09:55.390 --> 00:09:58.780
Do you want to die? Hey!

137
00:10:03.220 --> 00:10:05.140
<i>Sangmoon Girls' High School</i>

138
00:10:05.140 --> 00:10:11.300
Come to school a bit early. Aren't you sick of having your hair pulled in front of the gate?

139
00:10:11.300 --> 00:10:14.880
I've got a rock for a head so I don't feel anything. (<i>rock head = stupid<i>)</i></i>

140
00:10:14.880 --> 00:10:18.720
Hey, Wang Jo Hyeon. So what percent did you get? <i>(Wang Jo Hyeon is the Korean name of Hong Kong actress Joey Wong.)</i>

141
00:10:18.720 --> 00:10:23.660
It's only 45%. I think our love would not come true.

142
00:10:25.330 --> 00:10:27.480
You fool! You wrote it wrong.

143
00:10:27.480 --> 00:10:32.830
- How? 
- You wrote your name first. It means that you only like Oppa Byeon Jin Seob at 40%.

144
00:10:32.830 --> 00:10:36.170
Really? Let me do it again.

145
00:10:36.170 --> 00:10:39.490
I should write Oppa's name first.

146
00:10:39.490 --> 00:10:43.270
<i>Byeon Wang Jin Ja Seob Hyeon</i>

147
00:10:51.820 --> 00:10:53.680
- 70%!
 - It's 70%!

148
00:10:53.680 --> 00:10:57.980
70%? Byeon Jin Seob likes you 70%? What the heck!

149
00:10:57.980 --> 00:11:01.630
Me too! Me too!

150
00:11:01.630 --> 00:11:02.940
<i>Tom Cruise &amp; Seong Deok Seon</i>

151
00:11:10.750 --> 00:11:13.660
What is this? It's not noodles.

152
00:11:13.660 --> 00:11:16.770
It's spaghetti. You haven't tried it, right?

153
00:11:16.770 --> 00:11:20.920
It's my first time seeing it. You should just make noodles, Hyung-nim.

154
00:11:20.920 --> 00:11:24.980
I have lots of money and nowhere to spend it. I'm going to eat all the food rich people eat before I die.

155
00:11:24.980 --> 00:11:29.010
What are you doing? Are you making noodles? Is that chewy noodles?

156
00:11:29.010 --> 00:11:31.720
I said it's spaghetti!

157
00:11:31.720 --> 00:11:36.490
Alright. Don't open your eyes like Kim Wan Sun (<i>singer</i>). It's so scary that I could die.

158
00:11:36.490 --> 00:11:40.730
But then, why is the celebration for Taek's victory held in our house?

159
00:11:40.730 --> 00:11:45.040
What food would his widowed father prepare? I just told him to bring chicken. Taek is also coming.

160
00:11:45.040 --> 00:11:49.520
Is that so? I get to see Master Choi's face after a while.

161
00:11:49.520 --> 00:11:52.890
If I had a daughter how nice would it be to have him as a son-in-law.

162
00:11:52.890 --> 00:11:56.980
I have dibs on Taek. He's going to be my son-in-law.

163
00:11:56.980 --> 00:12:00.300
Isn't Bo Ra coming today? All the kids are coming.

164
00:12:00.300 --> 00:12:05.880
She's joined some academic society at school, so she's late every Saturday. She won't be home until after midnight.

165
00:12:05.880 --> 00:12:09.040
<i>Mom! Where are you?</i>

166
00:12:09.040 --> 00:12:10.600
Bo Ra?

167
00:12:10.600 --> 00:12:14.420
What is that? Why did she come back so fast?

168
00:12:14.420 --> 00:12:16.300
<i>Mom!</i>

169
00:12:17.870 --> 00:12:24.500
Eight, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.

170
00:12:24.500 --> 00:12:26.280
How old am I?

171
00:12:26.280 --> 00:12:29.190
18. You have two more to go.

172
00:12:29.190 --> 00:12:32.570
Seventeen, 18.

173
00:12:35.820 --> 00:12:40.180
It's over if that breaks. If that breaks your love will not come true.

174
00:12:40.180 --> 00:12:46.080
Hey! Don't even dream of love before you take those braces off!

175
00:12:46.080 --> 00:12:50.680
Be quiet. The fate of my first love depends on this.

176
00:12:50.680 --> 00:12:52.440
I'm going on an MT (membership training) today.
 (An MT is a trip for college students to foster friendships between seniors and freshmen.)

177
00:12:53.870 --> 00:12:56.550
I will be going after I pack my things.

178
00:13:01.180 --> 00:13:04.530
W--W-Why an MT all of a sudden?

179
00:13:04.530 --> 00:13:09.220
I don't know. A '84 class sunbae got paid for tutoring so he wants to go to Dae Sung Ri.
(<i>Koreans count class by entry year</i>)

180
00:13:09.220 --> 00:13:12.680
He's such a crazy bastard! Why does he do whatever he wants?

181
00:13:13.930 --> 00:13:17.860
Mom, the thing that was here...

182
00:13:17.860 --> 00:13:21.070
haven't you seen my leggings?

183
00:13:21.070 --> 00:13:25.130
I washed them this morning so I hung them up. They're probably dry, so I'll bring them to you.

184
00:13:25.130 --> 00:13:28.460
Never mind. I'll just wear these pants.

185
00:13:31.320 --> 00:13:35.600
But then Mom, I don't see that.

186
00:13:35.600 --> 00:13:38.930
You know... My jacket.

187
00:13:38.930 --> 00:13:42.090
Where's my jacket?

188
00:13:42.090 --> 00:13:43.780
My baseball jacket.

189
00:13:45.080 --> 00:13:48.410
Ah... That... I took it to the cleaners.

190
00:13:48.410 --> 00:13:51.040
No, no. My denim jacket.

191
00:13:53.290 --> 00:13:56.080
Oh? Where's my denim jacket?

192
00:13:56.080 --> 00:14:00.610
It was here for sure. I even saw it this morning.

193
00:14:02.050 --> 00:14:03.850
Where is my denim jacket?

194
00:14:03.850 --> 00:14:08.730
T-That... Y-Y-You see, Bo Ra...

195
00:14:08.730 --> 00:14:12.770
It was here for sure this morning! Why is it not here now?

196
00:14:12.770 --> 00:14:16.980
Where is my denim jacket?

197
00:14:16.980 --> 00:14:21.220
Ahh... Did I wash it? Wait.

198
00:14:22.160 --> 00:14:25.880
Where is my denim jacket?!?

199
00:14:25.880 --> 00:14:28.760
Seong Deok Seon! I'm going to kill you!

200
00:14:28.760 --> 00:14:35.390
<i>The men's track racing will now begin. </i>

201
00:14:35.390 --> 00:14:37.930
<i>Representing the U.S., it's Carl Lewis.</i>

202
00:14:37.930 --> 00:14:42.110
<i>It's track and field athlete from Canada,  Ben Johnson.</i>

203
00:14:42.110 --> 00:14:46.150
I think the family downstairs is more fun than this.

204
00:14:46.150 --> 00:14:49.740
Let me use your phone! And your directory.

205
00:14:59.190 --> 00:15:01.340
<i>Yes, this is Ssangmoon High School.</i>

206
00:15:01.340 --> 00:15:05.750
Ryoo Dong Ryong's da— no, may I speak to the Dean of Students.

207
00:15:07.340 --> 00:15:09.630
Yes, this is the Dean of Students.

208
00:15:09.630 --> 00:15:13.020
Dong Ryong's dad, please put No Eul on the line.

209
00:15:14.470 --> 00:15:16.660
Yes, hello.

210
00:15:16.660 --> 00:15:18.270
Mom?

211
00:15:30.150 --> 00:15:32.910
<i>Ssangmoon High School</i>

212
00:15:39.360 --> 00:15:45.050
♫ Why don't you know that? 
(Lyrics from Sobangcha's "Last Night's Story")

213
00:15:49.000 --> 00:15:51.100
Noona!

214
00:16:02.980 --> 00:16:05.010
<i>Ssangmoon Girls High School</i>

215
00:16:19.070 --> 00:16:21.080
<i>Dae Gwang Computer Game Room</i>

216
00:16:44.160 --> 00:16:48.190
<i>They're starting.</i>

217
00:16:48.190 --> 00:16:52.620
<i>Lewis... Ben Johnson! </i>

218
00:16:52.620 --> 00:16:54.760
<i>Ben Johnson comes in first.</i>

219
00:16:54.760 --> 00:16:56.580
<i>Ben Johnson comes in first. </i>

220
00:16:56.580 --> 00:16:59.320
Is he on drugs? He's on drugs. 
(<i>Ben Johnson was later disqualified for doping.</i>)

221
00:17:10.460 --> 00:17:15.390
Aish! What am I going to wear? I'm going to kill Seong Deok Seon!

222
00:17:15.390 --> 00:17:19.370
Seong Deok Seon, where did you go!

223
00:17:19.370 --> 00:17:22.310
Aigoo. Where would she go? She would be in school.

224
00:17:22.310 --> 00:17:25.920
I sometimes wonder how she got into Seoul National University.

225
00:17:25.920 --> 00:17:27.920
Here she comes.

226
00:17:29.560 --> 00:17:31.350
Deok Seon.

227
00:18:00.060 --> 00:18:01.080
Where are you going?

228
00:18:01.080 --> 00:18:03.640
- To kill Seong Deok Seon.
 - It's right here.

229
00:18:08.240 --> 00:18:10.010
It was here.

230
00:18:10.780 --> 00:18:12.740
I forgot.

231
00:18:17.170 --> 00:18:18.760
I'm back from school.

232
00:18:18.760 --> 00:18:22.610
You're here, Deok Seon. You came really early.

233
00:18:23.180 --> 00:18:26.360
It's Saturday. So I didn't go to C.A. (Club Activities) today and just came home.

234
00:18:26.360 --> 00:18:28.150
Hey, Seong Deok Seon.

235
00:18:28.150 --> 00:18:29.650
What?

236
00:18:30.340 --> 00:18:32.960
Did you go to school dressed like that?

237
00:18:32.960 --> 00:18:35.910
Of course I was. Would I be naked?

238
00:18:37.950 --> 00:18:41.860
Deok Seon, hurry and wash up. Let's go to Jeong Hwan's.

239
00:18:41.860 --> 00:18:46.700
Today we are having Taek's victory party. Jeong Hwan's mom is preparing some American noodles.

240
00:18:47.580 --> 00:18:50.970
This is all wet! What am I supposed to do?

241
00:18:50.970 --> 00:18:51.980
Should I dry it with a hair dryer?

242
00:18:51.980 --> 00:18:54.170
When would you finish drying this?

243
00:18:54.170 --> 00:18:56.380
Why did you wash it without telling me?

244
00:18:56.380 --> 00:18:58.670
What am I supposed to wear today?

245
00:18:58.670 --> 00:19:02.270
Hey! Grow up, will you?

246
00:19:02.270 --> 00:19:03.230
What did you just say?

247
00:19:03.230 --> 00:19:05.700
Grow up, I said. And stop bothering Mom.

248
00:19:05.700 --> 00:19:10.520
You, seriously! You grow up! Always coming in last place!

249
00:19:10.520 --> 00:19:13.210
I'm not in last place! There are still 400 people behind me!

250
00:19:13.210 --> 00:19:14.350
That's something to brag about!

251
00:19:14.350 --> 00:19:18.560
And also, why would a college student who just eats and plays need clothes? Just wear whatever!

252
00:19:18.560 --> 00:19:21.170
So ugly, who would look at you?

253
00:19:21.170 --> 00:19:24.670
Okay, right. I held back so much today. Today is your death anniversary.

254
00:19:24.670 --> 00:19:26.820
Are you pretty, then? Your nose is as big as Namsan Mountain.

255
00:19:26.820 --> 00:19:28.730
Seriously!

256
00:19:28.730 --> 00:19:31.570
I'm back... going to school.

257
00:19:31.570 --> 00:19:35.200
You think I'm a pushover? I'm your Unni. You think you're my friend?

258
00:19:35.200 --> 00:19:37.080
You disrespected me first!

259
00:19:37.080 --> 00:19:38.680
You want to die?

260
00:19:38.680 --> 00:19:40.370
You crazy bitch!

261
00:19:41.800 --> 00:19:45.460
Don't talk to your sister like that.  Try it once more and you will really die.

262
00:19:45.460 --> 00:19:47.890
Hey! Let go!

263
00:19:47.890 --> 00:19:52.870
Say it again! Huh? You really!

264
00:19:53.860 --> 00:19:56.280
<i>This decision will change the next ten years of your life. </i>

265
00:19:56.280 --> 00:19:59.570
♫ <i>Mi Ji's</i> ♫
 ("Mi Ji's World" by Cho Yong Pil)

266
00:19:59.570 --> 00:20:02.340
♫ <i>World</i>

267
00:20:02.340 --> 00:20:06.190
♫ <i>let's find it</i>

268
00:20:06.190 --> 00:20:09.330
♫ <i>and leave together</i>

269
00:20:09.330 --> 00:20:12.480
♫ <i>The song</i>

270
00:20:12.480 --> 00:20:15.660
♫ <i>of love</i>

271
00:20:15.660 --> 00:20:22.440
♫ <i>don't stop singing it</i>

272
00:20:22.440 --> 00:20:27.210
It's my wish to meet Yong Pil Oppa before I die.

273
00:20:27.210 --> 00:20:31.250
He's not your oppa. He's two years younger than you.

274
00:20:31.250 --> 00:20:35.300
Aigoo. Once an oppa, forever an oppa.

275
00:20:35.330 --> 00:20:39.820
Hyung-nim. What is this? He's not here yet?

276
00:20:39.820 --> 00:20:41.170
Jin Joo is here.

277
00:20:41.170 --> 00:20:45.100
What smells so good?

278
00:20:45.100 --> 00:20:46.400
You came home early today.

279
00:20:46.400 --> 00:20:51.380
I shouldn't be late on a day like this when Taek's dad is going to buy us food.

280
00:20:51.380 --> 00:20:54.750
And, what's today's menu?

281
00:20:54.750 --> 00:20:56.690
I made spaghetti.

282
00:20:56.690 --> 00:20:58.360
Ghetti, ghetti... What is that?

283
00:20:58.360 --> 00:21:01.060
Spaghetti. It's American noodles.

284
00:21:01.060 --> 00:21:03.360
But how do you eat this?

285
00:21:03.360 --> 00:21:06.430
What do you mean 'how do you eat this'? Everyone eats the same.

286
00:21:06.430 --> 00:21:08.800
But why isn't Taek's dad coming? The noodles will swell.

287
00:21:08.800 --> 00:21:11.720
Isn't Taek's dad this neighborhood's Jo Yong Pil?

288
00:21:11.720 --> 00:21:15.010
The superstar normally comes at the end.

289
00:21:16.090 --> 00:21:18.100
Superstar came.

290
00:21:18.100 --> 00:21:20.290
The door is open. Why is he ringing the bell?

291
00:21:20.290 --> 00:21:22.550
What a suffocating man.

292
00:21:22.550 --> 00:21:24.250
Hello.

293
00:21:24.250 --> 00:21:25.890
Kantapia! (<i>fictional star in outer space where cartoon character Baby Dinosaur Dooly comes from</i>)

294
00:21:25.890 --> 00:21:28.030
Go to Jeong Bong Oppa's room.

295
00:21:28.030 --> 00:21:31.730
Why did you come now? My neck was about to break from waiting.

296
00:21:31.730 --> 00:21:34.640
You should close up your jewelry shop on a day like this.

297
00:21:34.640 --> 00:21:37.140
Your son earns so much money, you are being silly.

298
00:21:37.140 --> 00:21:39.600
How is that my money? It's Taek's money.

299
00:21:39.600 --> 00:21:42.520
What would Taek spend money on? You just sock it all away.

300
00:21:42.520 --> 00:21:45.130
You should live using some of that money.

301
00:21:45.130 --> 00:21:48.070
Oh, I brought this.

302
00:21:48.070 --> 00:21:51.800
Wow, you even bought two. Honey, put that in the kids' room.

303
00:21:51.800 --> 00:21:53.250
Okay.

304
00:21:53.250 --> 00:21:56.130
Is Taek coming? It's been a long time since I saw him.

305
00:21:56.130 --> 00:21:58.330
He will come.

306
00:21:59.020 --> 00:22:02.700
He doesn't go to school, so he only has friends in this alley.

307
00:22:02.700 --> 00:22:05.830
He wants to rest his head for once.

308
00:22:11.150 --> 00:22:15.620
<i>- Mister Choi, say hello to this.
 - Oh my.</i>

309
00:22:15.620 --> 00:22:17.700
What is that?

310
00:22:17.700 --> 00:22:20.280
Taek's father, wave your hand once.

311
00:22:20.280 --> 00:22:22.180
Aigoo, forget about me.

312
00:22:22.180 --> 00:22:27.010
Then, Bo Ra's father can say something.

313
00:22:28.800 --> 00:22:32.170
How about a word from this town's Ugly Sisters?

314
00:22:32.170 --> 00:22:33.730
- It's a camera!
 - It's from the broadcasting station.

315
00:22:33.730 --> 00:22:36.640
It films movement.

316
00:22:38.350 --> 00:22:42.980
Where's the ahjumma? There was the most beautiful ahjumma among the three.

317
00:22:42.980 --> 00:22:46.240
Have you perhaps seen our cheetah?

318
00:22:47.000 --> 00:22:48.400
Here she was.

319
00:22:48.400 --> 00:22:52.310
Take that down at the count of three. One, two, three.

320
00:22:52.310 --> 00:22:54.220
You thought I'd take it down, right?

321
00:22:54.220 --> 00:22:58.160
Really! Aren't you going to put that away?

322
00:22:58.160 --> 00:23:00.710
My eye almost fell out.

323
00:23:00.710 --> 00:23:03.070
So scary, how can I live?

324
00:23:04.390 --> 00:23:06.040
- We've come.
 - We've come.

325
00:23:06.040 --> 00:23:07.380
Come in.

326
00:23:07.380 --> 00:23:08.830
What about my Seon Woo?

327
00:23:08.830 --> 00:23:10.650
He's coming behind us.

328
00:23:10.650 --> 00:23:12.740
Hello. I've come from school.

329
00:23:12.740 --> 00:23:14.420
Did my son come?

330
00:23:14.420 --> 00:23:17.090
Our Seon Woo, you know that I love you, right?

331
00:23:17.090 --> 00:23:18.960
Yes.

332
00:23:20.360 --> 00:23:22.330
Why isn't my friend coming?

333
00:23:22.330 --> 00:23:23.810
Who?

334
00:23:24.680 --> 00:23:29.040
Aigoo, President Seong!

335
00:23:29.040 --> 00:23:31.920
Aigoo, President Kim!

336
00:23:31.920 --> 00:23:36.290
This is really great to meet you. It's great to meet you! Great to meet you!

337
00:23:36.290 --> 00:23:38.860
Great to meet you!

338
00:23:38.860 --> 00:23:43.620
Deok Seon, thank you for accepting it.

339
00:23:43.620 --> 00:23:47.860
I understand. I know, too.

340
00:23:47.860 --> 00:23:50.280
These two are being ridiculous.

341
00:23:50.280 --> 00:23:53.340
- But why isn't Taek coming?
 - Why?

342
00:23:53.340 --> 00:23:56.210
He's a star for sure. He's very late.

343
00:23:56.210 --> 00:23:58.320
I told him to borrow some comic books.

344
00:23:58.900 --> 00:24:01.580
Wow... Deok Seon has a huge liver (is brave).

345
00:24:01.580 --> 00:24:04.730
She treats the Great Master Choi like her slave.

346
00:24:04.730 --> 00:24:09.270
He's only a star outside, do you think he receives nice treatment between them?

347
00:24:09.270 --> 00:24:12.460
They've been friends since they were little kids.

348
00:24:15.040 --> 00:24:17.000
Hello.

349
00:24:17.000 --> 00:24:19.860
Aigoo, Taek, welcome.

350
00:24:21.780 --> 00:24:25.350
Oh my, has Master Choi Taek arrived?

351
00:24:25.350 --> 00:24:27.810
You personally came to a lowly place.

352
00:24:27.810 --> 00:24:31.580
You're really an honor to the family, what a happy occasion.

353
00:24:32.300 --> 00:24:35.940
And say hello to our family's son-in-law.

354
00:24:35.940 --> 00:24:39.510
How can you say that? I'm going to marry Jin Joo to him.

355
00:24:39.510 --> 00:24:42.840
We're first, right, Taek?

356
00:24:44.360 --> 00:24:46.560
Nice to meet you, I'm your new mom.

357
00:24:46.560 --> 00:24:48.200
I'm your new dad.

358
00:24:49.560 --> 00:24:53.890
Forget it. Stop. Taek, hurry up and go in. The kids are waiting for you.

359
00:24:53.890 --> 00:24:56.270
Enjoy your meal.

360
00:24:56.270 --> 00:24:58.520
Taek is all grown up now.

361
00:24:58.520 --> 00:25:02.690
Aigoo, how does he seem like such an adult?

362
00:25:02.690 --> 00:25:07.600
After seeing Taek, our kids seem like babies.

363
00:25:07.600 --> 00:25:09.550
He's still a child.

364
00:25:09.550 --> 00:25:12.710
He only know how to play Baduk. He doesn't know anything about the world.

365
00:25:12.710 --> 00:25:17.860
Come on. All of the world's logic is contained in Baduk.

366
00:25:17.860 --> 00:25:22.940
Do you think Taek doesn't know that? And he's even the best Baduk player in the world.

367
00:25:22.940 --> 00:25:27.210
His nature is probably better than us adults, even.

368
00:25:27.210 --> 00:25:31.120
But how much did Taek receive as his prize money this time?

369
00:25:31.120 --> 00:25:33.940
I heard that it was the biggest competition in Korea.

370
00:25:35.670 --> 00:25:37.510
Fifty-million won ($62,500).

371
00:25:43.070 --> 00:25:46.160
Taek is probably going to have to treat the kids to something big today.

372
00:25:49.100 --> 00:25:51.200
I have no words.

373
00:25:51.200 --> 00:25:52.950
That's so nice. I envy him.

374
00:25:52.950 --> 00:25:55.180
Fifty-million won ($62,500)?

375
00:25:57.910 --> 00:25:59.850
Spicy rice cakes.

376
00:25:59.850 --> 00:26:04.960
Spicy rice cakes. Spicy rice cakes! Spicy rice cakes!

377
00:26:04.960 --> 00:26:09.060
Spicy rice cakes! Spicy rice cakes! Spicy rice cakes!

378
00:26:09.060 --> 00:26:11.210
- Spicy--
 - Hey, eat some fried chicken.

379
00:26:11.210 --> 00:26:12.780
I'm fine.

380
00:26:12.780 --> 00:26:18.000
Hey, look at your pale face. Exercise, and don't always stay in the association (<i>Korea Baduk Association</i>).

381
00:26:18.000 --> 00:26:20.880
Look at this. Is this your stomach or your back? You are so thin.

382
00:26:20.880 --> 00:26:22.160
Forget it.

383
00:26:22.160 --> 00:26:25.470
Hey, Taek, you're going to China again, right? When are you going? Are you going before your birthday?

384
00:26:25.470 --> 00:26:27.210
Why? Are you going to give Taek a birthday party?

385
00:26:27.210 --> 00:26:29.690
No. To ask him to steal us a bottle of alcohol.

386
00:26:29.690 --> 00:26:31.630
Mom!

387
00:26:31.630 --> 00:26:33.010
Why are you like this?

388
00:26:33.010 --> 00:26:35.380
Why do you ask Taek to get that? Buy it yourself.

389
00:26:35.380 --> 00:26:39.520
He's on a different level than we are. He always receives expensive alcohol whenever he goes to China.

390
00:26:39.520 --> 00:26:44.310
Hey, Choi Taek, don't give it to your dad this time, and give it to us.

391
00:26:46.360 --> 00:26:48.560
Hey. Where are you going?

392
00:26:48.560 --> 00:26:49.850
To get some juice.

393
00:26:49.850 --> 00:26:51.160
You better not tell.

394
00:26:51.160 --> 00:26:52.970
Okay.

395
00:26:53.610 --> 00:26:58.180
Hey, Special Forces. Only bring juice. Don't eat the ham.

396
00:26:58.180 --> 00:26:59.800
It's Hyung Jeong Bong's

397
00:26:59.800 --> 00:27:01.990
I'm not going to eat it.

398
00:27:04.310 --> 00:27:08.140
Land. Land is the best. Buy land no matter what, Taek's Dad.

399
00:27:08.140 --> 00:27:10.160
These days Ilsan (<i>ref. Ilsan New City, Goyang City, Gyeonggi Province</i>) is on the rise.

400
00:27:10.160 --> 00:27:12.580
If you don't know anything, don't say anything.

401
00:27:12.580 --> 00:27:16.140
What is there to see in Ilsan? It's all rice paddies.

402
00:27:16.140 --> 00:27:21.100
If you have a substantial sum of cash, the safest thing is to just put it in the bank.

403
00:27:21.100 --> 00:27:24.120
Bank interest is not much...

404
00:27:24.120 --> 00:27:29.050
Yes, the interest has dropped, so it's only 15% now.

405
00:27:29.050 --> 00:27:34.610
But you still constantly get interest. There's no place safer than the bank.

406
00:27:34.610 --> 00:27:38.370
Why stash 50 million won ($62,500) in the bank?

407
00:27:38.370 --> 00:27:41.060
Taek's dad, buy an apartment.

408
00:27:41.060 --> 00:27:45.800
The best apartment in Gangnam. What do you call it. Eum Ma apartment.

409
00:27:45.800 --> 00:27:47.240
Eun Ma. (<i>Because of different dialect, people from different provinces pronounce things differently</i>)

410
00:27:47.240 --> 00:27:49.050
Eum Ma. Eum Ma apartment.

411
00:27:49.050 --> 00:27:50.530
Eun Ma. Eun Ma.

412
00:27:50.530 --> 00:27:55.280
That's what I said. Eum Ma. Eum Ma. The Eum Ma (<i>sounds like mom in Korean</i>) apartment costs about 50-million won (about $63K).

413
00:27:56.020 --> 00:27:59.620
That's crazy. How can an apartment cost as much as 50-million won?
 (<i>Eun Ma Apts sold for $600K in 2013</i>)

414
00:28:02.000 --> 00:28:04.870
The parcel price is 30 million won ($37500)...

415
00:28:04.870 --> 00:28:06.960
How about near Bundang-gu... ?

416
00:28:06.960 --> 00:28:08.780
Ham. Ham.

417
00:28:08.780 --> 00:28:12.720
Do you think such things would happen to us?

418
00:28:16.150 --> 00:28:17.140
Ham.

419
00:28:17.140 --> 00:28:19.630
Anyway, Taek's Dad, I congratulate you.

420
00:28:19.630 --> 00:28:21.320
Yes, thank you.

421
00:28:21.320 --> 00:28:25.720
My kids are busy spending money.

422
00:28:25.720 --> 00:28:29.430
I wonder what kind of luck Taek's dad was born with.

423
00:28:29.430 --> 00:28:33.240
Jeong Bong's Dad, why don't you hurry up and come here. It's not done yet?

424
00:28:33.240 --> 00:28:37.280
So what if he's rich? He doesn't even know how to use his expensive things.

425
00:28:37.280 --> 00:28:40.110
If it doesn't work, give up and come sit here.

426
00:28:40.110 --> 00:28:43.570
Why are you fussing with turning on music in the afternoon?

427
00:28:43.570 --> 00:28:47.890
Then, let's first toast among us!

428
00:28:47.890 --> 00:28:52.130
Congratulations!
430 00:29:05.990 --> 00:29:07.720 Jin Joo. 431 00:29:09.180 --> 00:29:11.080 Does it taste good? 432 00:29:11.780 --> 00:29:13.630 Can you give me just one bite? 433 00:29:19.180 --> 00:29:22.590 Here, here. It's here. It's all still here. 434 00:29:30.070 --> 00:29:31.630 Who is it? 435 00:29:33.270 --> 00:29:36.830 Who is it? I think someone came. 436 00:29:37.540 --> 00:29:40.760 Taek's Father, what did I tell you to buy? 437 00:29:41.960 --> 00:29:44.970 What did I tell you to buy if you get money? 438 00:29:47.020 --> 00:29:48.650 Apartment. (Yoon Soo Il - Apartment) 439 00:29:56.330 --> 00:30:00.430 Get up. Everyone get up! 440 00:30:02.430 --> 00:30:04.200 Come alive! Come alive! 441 00:30:13.470 --> 00:30:15.740 ♫ The starlight flows 442 00:30:15.740 --> 00:30:19.670 ♫ as we cross this bridge 443 00:30:19.670 --> 00:30:24.230 ♫ and we pass by the windy reed forest 444 00:30:24.230 --> 00:30:25.370 ♫ pass pass 445 00:30:25.370 --> 00:30:27.410 Close the door tightly. 446 00:30:31.020 --> 00:30:32.640 They're at it again. 447 00:30:32.640 --> 00:30:35.000 - Who is today's guest singer? - The people who usually come. 448 00:30:35.000 --> 00:30:38.370 - It's my mom - And my dad. 449 00:30:38.370 --> 00:30:42.110 ♫ <i>With my longing heart, I call you</i> 450 00:30:42.110 --> 00:30:44.990 Hello? Hello? 451 00:30:44.990 --> 00:30:48.730 ♫ <i>Your beautiful voice</i> 452 00:30:48.730 --> 00:30:50.960 Yes! Yes! 453 00:30:50.960 --> 00:30:57.630 ♫ <i>Always, to me, always, to me</i> 454 00:30:57.630 --> 00:31:01.370 ♫ <i>in your apartment</i> 455 00:31:01.370 --> 00:31:04.330 - Good! - Yes! 456 00:31:04.330 --> 00:31:07.420 Taek, do you have anything you want for your birthday? 457 00:31:07.460 --> 00:31:10.240 That's right. Tell us before you go to China. 458 00:31:10.240 --> 00:31:11.790 Do you even listen to music? 459 00:31:11.790 --> 00:31:13.660 He only listens to Deulgukhwa's music. 460 00:31:13.660 --> 00:31:17.560 That's right. Jeon In Kwon (<i>lead vocalist of Deulgukhwa</i>) released a solo album. Should we at least buy you that? 461 00:31:19.610 --> 00:31:21.410 Hey, Kim Jong Pal, you heard, right? Buy it. 462 00:31:21.410 --> 00:31:23.350 No thanks. 463 00:31:23.350 --> 00:31:27.560 Hey! Brazil Spicy Race Cake might close. It closes early on Saturday. 464 00:31:28.680 --> 00:31:34.670 ♫ <i>Today, because of foolishness and regret</i> 465 00:31:34.670 --> 00:31:41.020 ♫ <i>I came to meet you again</i> 466 00:31:41.020 --> 00:31:44.130 - Where are you going? - To eat spicy rice cakes. 467 00:31:44.130 --> 00:31:48.270 ♫ <i>no one is here</i> 468 00:31:48.270 --> 00:31:50.210 ♫ <i>in your lonely apartment</i> 469 00:31:50.210 --> 00:31:53.200 Good bye. 470 00:31:54.100 --> 00:31:56.200 ♫ <i> no one is here... </i> ♫ 471 00:31:57.620 --> 00:32:00.620 <i>October, 1988 Yesterday at seven o'clock pm, </i> 472 00:32:00.620 --> 00:32:05.760 <i>the closing ceremony at Jamsil Stadium marked the finale of the Seoul Olympics.</i> 473 00:32:05.760 --> 00:32:09.170 <i>In this Seoul Olympics, in which a total of 159 countries participated, </i> 474 00:32:09.170 --> 00:32:11.700 <i>the Soviet Union took first place with 55 gold medals,</i> 475 00:32:11.700 --> 00:32:15.030 <i>East Germany got second place with 37 gold medals.</i> 476 00:32:15.030 --> 00:32:17.310 <i>And Korea got fourth place in the combined medal rankings with 33 gold medals, </i> 477 00:32:17.310 --> 00:32:20.830 <i>which was the best Olympic result in history, for Korea.</i> 478 00:32:20.830 --> 00:32:23.650 Hey! Hurry and get up! 479 00:32:25.680 --> 00:32:27.520 Why does he always drift to the floor every day? 480 00:32:27.520 --> 00:32:30.540 Get up, Seong No Eul! You have to go to school. 481 00:32:30.540 --> 00:32:31.580 What time is it, Noona? 482 00:32:31.580 --> 00:32:34.620 It's 6:30. Hurry up and eat and wash up. 483 00:32:38.900 --> 00:32:40.910 Hello? Mom. 484 00:32:40.910 --> 00:32:43.270 <i>Did you get up? What about food?</i> 485 00:32:43.270 --> 00:32:46.980 We're eating right now. What about Grandma? Is Grandma okay? 486 00:32:46.980 --> 00:32:51.160 <i>She's not well. I have to stay here few days more. Did you pack your lunch?</i> 487 00:32:51.160 --> 00:32:55.160 I did. What about Dad? Is Dad okay? 488 00:32:55.160 --> 00:32:56.840 <i>He's okay. He's doing well.</i> 489 00:32:56.840 --> 00:33:00.300 <i>Did you wake Unni up?Today's the day she goes to school early.</i> 490 00:33:00.300 --> 00:33:03.230 I don't know. She'll probably wake up on her own. 491 00:33:14.980 --> 00:33:20.670 ♫ <i>Young. I have bookmarked with.</i> ♫ (Lee Sun-hee - Young) 492 00:33:22.200 --> 00:33:25.810 Big Noona, get up. Eat breakfast. ♫ <i>a gingko leaf that's faded away</i> ♫ 493 00:33:26.780 --> 00:33:31.820 Aish, really. Bam. You want to die? ♫ <i>Can't wait to see. Young </i> ♫ 494 00:33:37.000 --> 00:33:38.930 She said she's not eating. 495 00:33:39.710 --> 00:33:44.310 Tell her, "I told you to eat for sure." 496 00:33:53.170 --> 00:33:56.390 She said, "I told you to eat for sure." 497 00:33:56.390 --> 00:33:58.400 Aish! 498 00:33:58.400 --> 00:34:01.930 Tell her to stuff herself. 499 00:34:06.270 --> 00:34:09.610 She told me, "Stuff yourself." 500 00:34:09.610 --> 00:34:13.100 Tell her if she's not going to eat, I'm going to wash up first. 501 00:34:14.600 --> 00:34:17.460 Really... So annoying. 502 00:34:23.150 --> 00:34:26.630 She told me to say that if you're not going to eat, she's going to wash up first. 503 00:34:26.630 --> 00:34:30.570 Tell her if she wants to die then do it. 504 00:34:30.570 --> 00:34:32.440 Okay. 505 00:34:37.000 --> 00:34:41.530 If you want to die, then do it. If you want to die, then do it. 506 00:34:41.530 --> 00:34:45.120 Is it funny? Is it funny? You said die? 507 00:34:45.120 --> 00:34:48.320 Ah! Really! You are both mental patients! 508 00:34:53.120 --> 00:34:57.010 Mom... 509 00:35:17.530 --> 00:35:20.030 Really! 510 00:35:20.030 --> 00:35:22.650 Is there no rank in this house? Why do you wash up first? 511 00:35:22.650 --> 00:35:25.120 You didn't wash up! I'm late, too! 512 00:35:25.120 --> 00:35:27.540 Did I tell you yesterday that I'll wash up first or not? 513 00:35:27.540 --> 00:35:29.560 Then you should've woken up first and washed up. 514 00:35:29.560 --> 00:35:32.340 - What? "You"? - She thinks that she's a king or something. 515 00:35:32.340 --> 00:35:36.430 - "She"! -That's right. "She, she!" 516 00:35:40.090 --> 00:35:42.120 You crazy girl, you! 517 00:35:44.930 --> 00:35:46.670 You come here. 518 00:35:46.670 --> 00:35:51.320 Let go, let go! 519 00:35:51.320 --> 00:35:54.200 What? You say 'she' to your unni? 520 00:35:54.200 --> 00:35:57.990 I'm going to tell Mom! 521 00:35:57.990 --> 00:36:03.230 Did you say 'you' and 'she' to your sister? 'You'? 522 00:36:03.230 --> 00:36:07.160 - Hey! - Let go. Let go! 523 00:36:18.760 --> 00:36:20.590 Don't forget what we planned for this evening. 524 00:36:20.590 --> 00:36:21.730 What? 525 00:36:21.730 --> 00:36:24.520 Look at him acting like he doesn't know. We said that we'll go to the Samyang Movie Theater. 526 00:36:24.520 --> 00:36:25.940 Ah... 527 00:36:25.940 --> 00:36:29.680 Michael saw it and he said that it's totally better than "Two Moon Junction" (<i>an erotic movie</i>). 528 00:36:35.410 --> 00:36:38.200 Isn't it too much? What did your mom make? 529 00:36:38.200 --> 00:36:39.730 It's not even fully cooked. 530 00:36:39.730 --> 00:36:42.850 It's better than just bringing instant black bean noodles! 531 00:36:44.010 --> 00:36:45.980 Hey, you know about lunchtime, right? 532 00:36:45.980 --> 00:36:47.770 About what again? 533 00:36:47.770 --> 00:36:49.470 Soccer, you bastard. 534 00:36:49.470 --> 00:36:53.500 I won't play with Crazy Dog again. Do you want me to break my ankle again? And his cursing. 535 00:36:53.500 --> 00:36:56.060 He only has a go with me. He's a total psycho. 536 00:36:56.060 --> 00:36:57.990 It's okay. He's nice. 537 00:36:57.990 --> 00:36:59.700 With what evidence? 538 00:37:00.660 --> 00:37:02.650 He doesn't smoke. 539 00:37:02.650 --> 00:37:05.070 - Does that make him kind? - Yeah. 540 00:37:06.980 --> 00:37:10.000 - Simple bastard. Are you an amoeba? - We already told him that you're playing. 541 00:37:10.000 --> 00:37:12.070 Whatever. I'm going to sleep during lunchtime. 542 00:37:12.070 --> 00:37:14.900 Crazy guy. Why do you sleep at lunchtime when we have math, physics, and everything else? 543 00:37:14.900 --> 00:37:18.490 Jeong Hwan said that he'll cover everything for you. Seon Woo, Seon Woo. 544 00:37:20.680 --> 00:37:24.670 Without you, who's going to score the goals? Who's going to? 545 00:37:24.670 --> 00:37:26.640 I don't know. Whatever. 546 00:37:30.230 --> 00:37:34.280 Seon Woo... 547 00:37:35.630 --> 00:37:37.670 I'm going to waste you. 548 00:37:42.080 --> 00:37:44.020 <i>High School English II</i> 549 00:37:55.640 --> 00:37:59.450 Stop reading HR (<i>high teen romances</i>), you people. 550 00:37:59.450 --> 00:38:02.410 Aren't you sick of high teen romance? 551 00:38:03.540 --> 00:38:05.130 What is this? 552 00:38:05.130 --> 00:38:07.420 "An Officer and a Princess?" 553 00:38:09.350 --> 00:38:13.150 The captain quickly moved in the direction of her lips. 554 00:38:13.150 --> 00:38:16.180 And he deeply coveted her lips. 555 00:38:16.180 --> 00:38:18.400 She started becoming excited. 556 00:38:18.400 --> 00:38:23.050 What excited her was not his rough lips, but 557 00:38:23.050 --> 00:38:26.720 his sculpted, bronzed, bare chest. 558 00:38:26.720 --> 00:38:28.720 Are you working out your frustrations with this? 559 00:38:28.720 --> 00:38:31.310 What are you talking about? Hurry up and give it. 560 00:38:31.310 --> 00:38:35.800 Hey, get a hold of yourself. There is no such guy in reality. 561 00:38:35.800 --> 00:38:39.390 Sculpted, bronzed, bare chest, my butt. 562 00:38:39.390 --> 00:38:41.200 Hey, Ben Johnson. 563 00:38:41.200 --> 00:38:44.430 Ben Johnson has the greatest body. 564 00:38:45.890 --> 00:38:47.980 Hey, get them no matter what. 565 00:38:47.980 --> 00:38:50.670 Push them whenever the referee isn't looking. Understand? 566 00:38:50.670 --> 00:38:52.080 Yes. 567 00:38:52.080 --> 00:38:54.070 If you guys lose again, I'm going to bust your heads. 568 00:38:54.070 --> 00:38:55.830 - Yes. - Let's, fighting! 569 00:38:55.830 --> 00:38:57.270 - Yes. - Yes. 570 00:38:58.670 --> 00:39:01.050 Why aren't those bastards coming? 571 00:39:07.090 --> 00:39:09.210 Aren't you going to hurry up and come?! 572 00:39:23.790 --> 00:39:27.720 You take care of Crazy Dog. You know that I hate those kind of bastards, right? 573 00:39:28.670 --> 00:39:31.090 That nerd bastard. 574 00:39:33.180 --> 00:39:37.130 Get ready. 575 00:39:38.120 --> 00:39:41.550 Pass! Pass! 576 00:39:47.100 --> 00:39:49.630 Come here. 577 00:39:52.830 --> 00:39:54.060 Goal! 578 00:39:54.060 --> 00:39:56.190 I put it in. 579 00:40:14.280 --> 00:40:15.670 Ah, really! 580 00:40:15.670 --> 00:40:18.030 Did you see that? The referee is not looking? 581 00:40:40.800 --> 00:40:43.440 Here, here! 582 00:40:43.440 --> 00:40:46.260 Here, here... 583 00:41:11.400 --> 00:41:14.720 This one was pretty weak. They only kiss. 584 00:41:15.470 --> 00:41:17.020 Throw it away. 585 00:41:21.440 --> 00:41:24.600 Don't disappoint me, please? 586 00:41:24.600 --> 00:41:28.450 Show me your naked skin. 587 00:41:30.480 --> 00:41:33.880 Deok Seon, the teacher is looking for you. 588 00:41:48.310 --> 00:41:50.800 Hey, what should we do? 589 00:41:51.880 --> 00:41:54.950 If you get caught, say that I looked at all of them. 590 00:41:54.950 --> 00:41:58.520 You just delivered them, okay? 591 00:42:12.560 --> 00:42:13.920 Deok Seon. 592 00:42:13.920 --> 00:42:15.790 Yes, Teacher. 593 00:42:16.650 --> 00:42:19.170 Answer the phone. It's your family. 594 00:42:19.170 --> 00:42:20.740 What? 595 00:42:24.390 --> 00:42:27.200 Hello? Who is it? 596 00:42:36.190 --> 00:42:39.410 If it wasn't for Crazy Dog, we would have won, 5:0. 597 00:42:39.410 --> 00:42:41.420 No, 10:0. 598 00:42:41.420 --> 00:42:45.240 Hey, Dong Ryong, what time is the movie? We just have to skip late-night studies, right? 599 00:42:45.240 --> 00:42:46.890 Three o'clock. 600 00:42:46.890 --> 00:42:49.260 Crazy bastard. We should still attend class before we go. 601 00:42:49.260 --> 00:42:52.210 I meant, Crazy Dog bastard at three o'clock. 602 00:42:52.950 --> 00:42:55.040 Move aside. 603 00:42:55.040 --> 00:42:57.500 You guys are really close. 604 00:42:57.500 --> 00:43:00.470 Yes, Hyung. They're my neighborhood friends. 605 00:43:01.630 --> 00:43:03.650 Hey, Student Class President. 606 00:43:04.690 --> 00:43:08.960 You play soccer well. You be the striker from now on. 607 00:43:11.130 --> 00:43:14.420 I said you should be the striker from the next game. 608 00:43:16.300 --> 00:43:19.010 He's so scary. Look at his glare. 609 00:43:20.400 --> 00:43:25.710 I mean... What are you going to do if you glare at me like that, huh? 610 00:43:26.950 --> 00:43:29.200 Are you all that if you're class president? 611 00:43:31.960 --> 00:43:34.590 What is this? Is it a necklace? 612 00:43:36.600 --> 00:43:42.580 Take it off, you bastard. A student shouldn't wear necklaces to school. 613 00:43:42.580 --> 00:43:46.370 A class president should be a role model, right. 614 00:43:48.430 --> 00:43:51.120 Take it off, you bastard. Take it off. 615 00:43:51.120 --> 00:43:52.940 Take it off! 616 00:43:56.210 --> 00:43:58.990 Are you deaf? 617 00:43:58.990 --> 00:44:01.700 Take it off, you bastard! 618 00:44:03.690 --> 00:44:06.620 Hey, next class is drill practice. We're dead if we're late. 619 00:44:06.620 --> 00:44:08.080 Let's go. 620 00:44:08.080 --> 00:44:10.690 This idiot. 621 00:44:12.270 --> 00:44:15.720 See you next time. You're going to die. 622 00:44:20.920 --> 00:44:23.010 Something dropped. 623 00:44:30.640 --> 00:44:33.790 Aish. Let's hurry up and go. We've got that class taught by the dean of students. 624 00:44:38.880 --> 00:44:41.100 Hey, can't you just take it off for a moment? 625 00:44:41.100 --> 00:44:42.930 How can I take it off when it's a keepsake from my dad? 626 00:44:42.930 --> 00:44:47.340 Why can't you take it off? You can just take if off for a moment and put it back on. 627 00:44:47.340 --> 00:44:49.020 So frustrating. 628 00:45:00.900 --> 00:45:04.840 <i>Don't cry. Pack your bags well and come.</i> 629 00:45:04.840 --> 00:45:06.600 Unni... 630 00:45:08.980 --> 00:45:12.010 - Unni... - It's okay. Stop crying. 631 00:45:12.010 --> 00:45:14.660 <i>Grandma probably went to a good place.</i> 632 00:45:14.660 --> 00:45:18.710 <i>I talked to your teacher, so pack your bags and hurry home.</i> 633 00:45:18.710 --> 00:45:20.760 Unni... 634 00:45:20.760 --> 00:45:25.370 <i>No Eul will come too. We have to make it to the last bus, so we don't have time. Hurry and come.</i> 635 00:45:25.370 --> 00:45:27.780 Unni... 636 00:45:31.750 --> 00:45:34.450 <i>Seoul to Gwangju Gokseong</i> 637 00:45:52.980 --> 00:45:54.700 Hey, hurry up and sleep. 638 00:45:54.700 --> 00:45:59.010 It's going to take a long time to get to Gokseong (<i>Gokseong County, a stop along the bus route and where Grandma lives</i>). If you get there, you won't be able to sleep. 639 00:46:50.770 --> 00:46:54.180 I understand. I won't cry. 640 00:46:54.180 --> 00:46:56.560 Are you more sad than Dad? 641 00:47:00.640 --> 00:47:04.680 You shouldn't cry either. A son has to comfort his dad. 642 00:47:07.100 --> 00:47:08.880 Let's go. 643 00:47:49.310 --> 00:47:53.930 Is this a mourner's house? It seems like a party house. 644 00:47:55.540 --> 00:47:58.470 This is Grandma's house, right? 645 00:48:00.270 --> 00:48:01.950 Bo Ra. 646 00:48:02.700 --> 00:48:04.780 Did you come? Eat. 647 00:48:17.690 --> 00:48:20.190 Where is Dad? 648 00:48:20.190 --> 00:48:22.350 There are only our aunts. 649 00:48:29.210 --> 00:48:32.210 Is Dad sick somewhere? 650 00:48:32.210 --> 00:48:34.980 Hey, Bo Ra. 651 00:48:41.930 --> 00:48:43.840 Dad... 652 00:48:45.450 --> 00:48:48.240 What are you doing? Say hello. 653 00:48:49.160 --> 00:48:53.200 Elder, this is my first child, Bo Ra. 654 00:48:53.200 --> 00:48:57.970 She's a student of the best college in Korea, Seoul National University. 655 00:48:57.970 --> 00:48:59.150 Hello. 656 00:48:59.150 --> 00:49:01.680 Oh my, oh my. You are Bo Ra? 657 00:49:01.680 --> 00:49:03.600 When did she become a lady? 658 00:49:03.600 --> 00:49:08.130 When she was little she was so smart and good at studying. 659 00:49:09.260 --> 00:49:12.400 It's not as if I had the money to send her to tutoring academies 660 00:49:12.400 --> 00:49:15.210 or give her private tutoring like other fathers. 661 00:49:15.210 --> 00:49:17.810 But she studied well herself. 662 00:49:17.810 --> 00:49:21.070 And she got into Seoul National University. 663 00:49:21.070 --> 00:49:23.030 That's great. 664 00:49:23.030 --> 00:49:26.590 And, this is our second daughter, Deok Seon. 665 00:49:26.590 --> 00:49:30.450 She is the one who came out on television during the Olympics. 666 00:49:30.450 --> 00:49:31.830 You are Deok Seon? 667 00:49:31.830 --> 00:49:34.270 I saw you on television. 668 00:49:34.270 --> 00:49:39.610 Take a picture with us later. 669 00:49:39.610 --> 00:49:42.980 Yes, let's do that. 670 00:49:42.980 --> 00:49:45.820 From what I heard from her, 671 00:49:45.820 --> 00:49:50.560 the picket holding? The competition was very fierce. 672 00:49:50.560 --> 00:49:54.020 Of course, you are on television when the whole world is watching. 673 00:49:54.020 --> 00:49:59.640 So from what I hear, it's only one out of hundreds, no thousands of competitors. 674 00:49:59.640 --> 00:50:00.630 That is amazing. 675 00:50:00.630 --> 00:50:03.170 She's great. 676 00:50:03.170 --> 00:50:08.520 And, the last guy is our youngest, No Eul. 677 00:50:08.520 --> 00:50:14.190 Unlike how he looks, he is such a filial son. 678 00:50:14.190 --> 00:50:15.440 He looks like such a good person. 679 00:50:15.440 --> 00:50:17.830 Hyung, it's me, Jae Yong. 680 00:50:18.390 --> 00:50:19.970 How big your grief must be. 681 00:50:19.970 --> 00:50:22.180 Oh my! Oh my! Jae Yong! This punk! 682 00:50:22.180 --> 00:50:25.520 How long has it been? 683 00:50:25.520 --> 00:50:28.070 You look so much better than before. 684 00:50:28.070 --> 00:50:29.990 Oh, Hyung-nim. 685 00:50:29.990 --> 00:50:31.560 Let's sit somewhere and have a drink. 686 00:50:31.560 --> 00:50:34.350 Yes, I'll sit over there, Hyung-nim. 687 00:50:38.850 --> 00:50:42.970 Unni. Maybe Dad is a cyborg? 688 00:50:42.970 --> 00:50:45.450 How could he not shed a single tear? 689 00:50:46.550 --> 00:50:49.000 Eat up. 690 00:50:49.000 --> 00:50:50.330 It been a really long time. 691 00:50:50.330 --> 00:50:52.310 It has been. 692 00:50:52.310 --> 00:50:54.830 Isn't the soup good? It's thick. 693 00:50:54.830 --> 00:50:57.740 Are adults usually like that? They don't get sad? 694 00:50:57.740 --> 00:51:00.100 Be quiet and just keep frying the patties. 695 00:51:00.100 --> 00:51:04.640 The aunts are the same too. It's their mom. It isn't time to be bragging about rings. 696 00:51:04.640 --> 00:51:06.240 This is white gold. 697 00:51:06.240 --> 00:51:10.650 White gold is plated. Pure gold is the real thing. 698 00:51:10.650 --> 00:51:13.430 Just look at the design. 699 00:51:13.430 --> 00:51:15.640 I pity Grandma. 700 00:51:17.050 --> 00:51:21.430 Aigoo. Hey, go get the younger ones and go sleep first. 701 00:51:21.430 --> 00:51:24.030 I cleaned up the room over there. 702 00:51:24.030 --> 00:51:25.720 But isn't Big Uncle coming? 703 00:51:25.720 --> 00:51:30.250 You called him when Grandma fell ill. He wasn't even able to see her go. 704 00:51:30.250 --> 00:51:34.870 He'll probably arrive tomorrow. It's not like America is somewhere nearby. 705 00:51:34.870 --> 00:51:37.590 And if he can't come, there's nothing we can do. 706 00:51:38.560 --> 00:51:41.410 Grandma is pitiful. 707 00:51:43.210 --> 00:51:46.280 Stop crying. I'm trying to go easy on you, but... 708 00:51:46.280 --> 00:51:49.130 What? I can't even cry when I want to? 709 00:51:49.130 --> 00:51:51.270 Seriously! 710 00:51:52.250 --> 00:51:55.740 Keep it down. There are people watching. 711 00:52:00.710 --> 00:52:06.000 <i>Subway Exit</i> (<i>Mia Station on the #4 line</i>) 712 00:52:10.920 --> 00:52:13.750 [Caution: Please Do Not Store Cash or Valuables] 713 00:52:13.750 --> 00:52:17.040 But then, what are we going to do if there are police? 714 00:52:17.040 --> 00:52:21.790 The policemen in the Republic of Korea are so busy, why would they come to a movie theater out here? 715 00:52:21.790 --> 00:52:23.470 That's nonsense. 716 00:52:31.350 --> 00:52:33.550 <i>Sam Yang Theatre</i> 717 00:52:35.050 --> 00:52:40.970 <i>Sam Yang Movie Theater</i> 718 00:52:46.530 --> 00:52:49.870 The police... ? A thief must have broken in. 719 00:52:51.630 --> 00:52:53.030 It's because it's the first day of the movie. It will be okay tomorrow. 720 00:52:53.030 --> 00:52:55.720 - We're coming again tomorrow? - Well, aren't we? 721 00:52:55.720 --> 00:52:58.670 - Let's go. - Where? You want to go back to night study? 722 00:52:58.670 --> 00:52:59.790 Am I crazy? Taek's room. 723 00:52:59.790 --> 00:53:01.270 Why? 724 00:53:01.270 --> 00:53:07.250 The sweet honey-like love story that happens beneath the mulberry tree. "Ppong 2." (<i>mulberry=bbong</i>) I borrowed that (videotape). 725 00:53:11.450 --> 00:53:13.410 Taxi. 726 00:53:22.630 --> 00:53:26.340 ♫ <i>Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, perk, perk</i> ♫ 727 00:53:26.340 --> 00:53:30.010 ♫ <i>Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, perk, perk</i> ♫ 728 00:53:30.010 --> 00:53:33.720 ♫ <i>Stretch, stretch, perk, perk, perk</i> ♫ 729 00:53:33.720 --> 00:53:37.490 ♫ <i>Stretch, stretch, perk, perk</i> ♫ 730 00:53:39.170 --> 00:53:41.840 ♫ <i>La la la, hop hop</i> ♫ 731 00:53:42.920 --> 00:53:45.270 ♫ <i>hop hop</i> ♫ 732 00:53:46.450 --> 00:53:48.530 ♫ <i>hop hop hop</i> ♫ 733 00:53:50.250 --> 00:53:52.130 ♫ <i>hop hop</i> ♫ 734 00:53:52.130 --> 00:53:55.770 ♫ <i>Look at the sky and knock knock knock</i> ♫ 735 00:53:55.770 --> 00:53:59.580 ♫ <i>Look down at the ground and stomp stomp stomp</i> ♫ 736 00:53:59.580 --> 00:54:03.190 ♫ <i>Look at the sky and knock knock knock</i> ♫ 737 00:54:03.190 --> 00:54:05.030 ♫ <i>Look down at the ground and</i> ♫ 738 00:54:05.030 --> 00:54:06.830 I'm going. 739 00:54:08.250 --> 00:54:10.250 Seon Woo. 740 00:54:10.250 --> 00:54:13.450 You're going to be late for dinner, right? 741 00:54:13.450 --> 00:54:16.700 Yeah. Mom, when are you going to Gokseong (County)? 742 00:54:16.700 --> 00:54:18.360 Gokseong(County)? I'm going tomorrow. 743 00:54:18.360 --> 00:54:20.900 I'm planning to go together with the neighbors. 744 00:54:20.900 --> 00:54:25.260 Seon Woo, this will be cold by dinnertime so eat it with cup ramyun. How much is it? 745 00:54:25.260 --> 00:54:27.440 Just give me 500 won (63 cents). 746 00:54:27.440 --> 00:54:29.610 Lunch box. 747 00:54:29.610 --> 00:54:32.520 Eat it with cup ramyun. How much is it? 748 00:54:32.520 --> 00:54:34.240 10,000 won ($12.50). 749 00:54:34.240 --> 00:54:36.170 Do you want to die? 750 00:54:37.780 --> 00:54:39.650 I'm going. 751 00:54:44.620 --> 00:54:46.960 Mother, just give me 100 won (13 cents). 752 00:54:46.960 --> 00:54:51.900 If I have 100 won I could play with the Olympic Heroes for the whole day. 753 00:54:51.900 --> 00:54:53.790 Study. 754 00:54:55.330 --> 00:54:57.670 Mother, please give me 100 won. 755 00:55:48.960 --> 00:55:50.680 Look at you, here like this. 756 00:55:50.680 --> 00:55:53.770 Oppa, get up so that you can eat breakfast. 757 00:55:53.770 --> 00:55:56.030 Hurry and wake up. Eat. 758 00:55:56.030 --> 00:55:58.640 Eat some. 759 00:55:58.640 --> 00:56:00.820 Eat this. 760 00:56:00.820 --> 00:56:02.660 Mix the rice with the soup. 761 00:56:02.660 --> 00:56:04.380 My... 762 00:56:04.380 --> 00:56:07.650 Haven't you made cockles? Or fried patties? How about some oysters? 763 00:56:07.650 --> 00:56:11.340 - For breakfast? - It's warm so mix it together. 764 00:56:11.340 --> 00:56:13.360 You know I like it. 765 00:56:14.870 --> 00:56:18.560 The spicy beef stew is cooked really well. 766 00:56:21.420 --> 00:56:25.870 Wow. As expected of a nouveau riche family's son. 767 00:56:25.870 --> 00:56:27.560 Here. 768 00:56:30.150 --> 00:56:31.230 Kimchi. 769 00:56:31.230 --> 00:56:33.750 What is that? You only have kimchi? 770 00:56:33.750 --> 00:56:36.040 Nothing besides kimchi. 771 00:56:38.120 --> 00:56:40.950 Curry rice. 772 00:56:41.900 --> 00:56:43.460 Then you should eat what you will have for dinner. 773 00:56:43.460 --> 00:56:47.240 I was going to. I also ate curry for breakfast. 774 00:56:47.240 --> 00:56:49.160 Here. 775 00:56:51.470 --> 00:56:54.430 There's no side dish. 776 00:56:55.430 --> 00:56:58.380 Would there be soup? 777 00:56:58.380 --> 00:56:59.730 None. 778 00:56:59.730 --> 00:57:01.900 Then... 779 00:57:01.900 --> 00:57:04.590 Kimchi fried rice. 780 00:57:04.590 --> 00:57:07.720 Hey, hey. Let's eat mine together. 781 00:57:09.090 --> 00:57:12.660 Aigoo! Sausage. It's difficult to make this taste bad. 782 00:57:12.660 --> 00:57:15.070 Let's try this once. 783 00:57:17.290 --> 00:57:19.940 So salty! 784 00:57:19.940 --> 00:57:23.900 What does your Mom make every day? 785 00:57:23.900 --> 00:57:25.680 I think it's okay. 786 00:57:28.650 --> 00:57:30.660 It's eggshell. It's okay. 787 00:57:30.660 --> 00:57:34.020 At his house, his family environment makes it so there's no way to gain weight. 788 00:57:34.020 --> 00:57:35.950 So salty. 789 00:57:40.390 --> 00:57:42.680 You both know about the second try tonight, right? 790 00:57:44.090 --> 00:57:46.600 I think the police will still be there today. 791 00:57:47.270 --> 00:57:49.220 Hyung's (referring to himself) already prepared for it. 792 00:57:49.220 --> 00:57:53.660 You guys have brains for studying, but you do not possess the wisdom of life. 793 00:58:01.340 --> 00:58:04.240 But what about dinner? And our lunch boxes? 794 00:58:04.240 --> 00:58:06.240 It's all eggshells and sausage, anyway. 795 00:58:06.240 --> 00:58:09.070 I will be buying today. Hamburger, call? 796 00:58:09.070 --> 00:58:13.070 Of course, it's call. There's no time so hurry and strip. 797 00:58:20.970 --> 00:58:23.350 We are three soldiers. 798 00:58:27.560 --> 00:58:29.360 Salute. 799 00:58:38.440 --> 00:58:42.130 Wait. I need to go to the restroom. 800 00:58:42.130 --> 00:58:44.700 What? Already? 801 00:58:44.700 --> 00:58:47.240 Crazy punk! 802 00:58:49.790 --> 00:58:53.750 ♫ Stretch, stretch, stretch, perk, perk 803 00:58:53.750 --> 00:58:57.300 ♫ Stretch, stretch, perk, perk, perk... 804 00:59:11.340 --> 00:59:13.570 Seon Woo. 805 00:59:13.570 --> 00:59:15.850 You're asked to come, too. 806 00:59:31.740 --> 00:59:35.080 Did Uncle (husband of aunt) come to play go-stop? Because it's not his mother? 807 00:59:35.080 --> 00:59:39.360 Hey, the daughter is like that so what more can you expect from the son-in-law? 808 00:59:39.710 --> 00:59:41.700 These punks, you've done so well! So well! 809 00:59:41.700 --> 00:59:45.200 These seniors who only have a few days before the college entrance exams, huh? 810 00:59:45.200 --> 00:59:47.540 Have you punks gone crazy? Huh? 811 00:59:47.540 --> 00:59:52.470 Can you still be considered student leaders? Can you? Can you? 812 00:59:52.470 --> 00:59:57.230 You are not in your right minds! How could you be here! 813 00:59:57.230 --> 00:59:59.310 Seriously, these punks! 814 01:00:03.350 --> 01:00:05.020 Punk. 815 01:00:06.300 --> 01:00:09.760 Aigoo. Who do we have here? Isn't this my son? 816 01:00:09.760 --> 01:00:13.470 You must be very busy so what brings you here? 817 01:00:13.470 --> 01:00:15.190 - Hello, Father. - Yes, yes. 818 01:00:15.190 --> 01:00:17.020 I was just enjoying cultural life— 819 01:00:17.020 --> 01:00:19.320 What do are you spouting? What cultural life, you punk! 820 01:00:19.320 --> 01:00:21.590 Instead of studying! 821 01:00:21.590 --> 01:00:24.000 - This crazy! - Father! Father! 822 01:00:24.000 --> 01:00:26.760 Who? Who is your father? 823 01:00:26.760 --> 01:00:31.550 Your father has died since his insides exploded because you give him so much stress, you punk! 824 01:00:32.750 --> 01:00:34.550 If you're not good at studying then at least you should not cause trouble. 825 01:00:34.560 --> 01:00:36.240 I will kick you, you kid! 826 01:00:41.500 --> 01:00:44.500 Punk. Aiyoo. Aiyoo. 827 01:00:45.530 --> 01:00:48.860 Know that you are all saved because of Seon Woo. Got that? 828 01:00:49.540 --> 01:00:52.440 You all come to my office after your morning assembly tomorrow. 829 01:00:52.440 --> 01:00:53.830 - Yes. - You understand? 830 01:00:53.830 --> 01:00:55.130 - Yes. - Understand? 831 01:00:55.130 --> 01:00:57.040 Yes! 832 01:00:58.060 --> 01:00:59.750 I will see you later at home— 833 01:00:59.750 --> 01:01:03.710 Don't even think about coming home tonight! You punk. 834 01:01:05.010 --> 01:01:08.420 Father, I respect you. 835 01:01:15.210 --> 01:01:17.200 Hey, Class President. 836 01:01:18.370 --> 01:01:20.250 See me for a bit. 837 01:01:22.090 --> 01:01:24.760 Hey. Hey. 838 01:01:25.700 --> 01:01:29.770 Thank you. How should I repay this debt? 839 01:01:31.120 --> 01:01:34.100 - Hyung, that's not it— - Keep quiet. 840 01:01:36.960 --> 01:01:42.030 Hey, great Class President. I said I'm thankful. 841 01:01:47.400 --> 01:01:51.250 Look at this bastard. His senior is talking. 842 01:01:53.860 --> 01:01:55.810 What is this? 843 01:01:59.420 --> 01:02:01.500 Didn't I tell you to take that off? 844 01:02:04.040 --> 01:02:06.610 Take it off, you bastard! 845 01:02:10.160 --> 01:02:12.760 Bastard! 846 01:02:12.760 --> 01:02:15.620 That... is Seon Woo's father's. 847 01:02:17.800 --> 01:02:22.540 That was a keepsake given when his father passed away. 848 01:02:29.450 --> 01:02:31.560 So what? 849 01:02:31.560 --> 01:02:33.430 What do you want me to do? 850 01:02:34.630 --> 01:02:37.900 Are you allowed to do this to your senior just because you don't have a father? 851 01:02:37.900 --> 01:02:40.350 Are you bragging that you don't have a father? 852 01:02:40.350 --> 01:02:43.920 Are you parading around just because you don't have a father, you bastard! 853 01:02:49.270 --> 01:02:51.840 Has this Crazy bastard lost it? 854 01:02:52.980 --> 01:02:55.580 Do you spew whatever you want just because you have a mouth? 855 01:02:55.580 --> 01:02:58.340 Watch what you say, bastard. 856 01:03:18.560 --> 01:03:22.310 It seems like Big Uncle is not going to come. It's almost ten. 857 01:03:22.310 --> 01:03:26.650 The funeral cortege is tomorrow, so if he can't come today then he's not coming. 858 01:03:40.030 --> 01:03:43.280 Dad, get some sleep. 859 01:03:45.470 --> 01:03:50.520 Aigoo. My pretty and kind daughter. 860 01:03:51.770 --> 01:03:53.820 Your dad is fine. 861 01:03:54.560 --> 01:03:56.430 I'm fine. 862 01:04:09.600 --> 01:04:11.470 Dong Il. 863 01:04:18.950 --> 01:04:21.120 Dong Il. 864 01:04:28.220 --> 01:04:30.270 Dong Il. 865 01:05:11.860 --> 01:05:15.760 What should we do about our poor mother, Hyung? 866 01:05:15.830 --> 01:05:19.350 Our mother is so pitiful. What should we do? 867 01:05:19.350 --> 01:05:23.300 For what was she in such a hurry to go so soon? 868 01:05:23.300 --> 01:05:27.020 What's the hurry! 869 01:05:27.020 --> 01:05:30.400 Now we can't see our Mom! 870 01:05:31.430 --> 01:05:34.300 We can't see our Mom anymore! 871 01:05:34.300 --> 01:05:37.950 Oppa! Why did you just come now? 872 01:05:37.950 --> 01:05:40.300 Why did you come so late? 873 01:05:40.300 --> 01:05:46.070 We waited so much! You didn't even get to see her for the last time! 874 01:05:46.070 --> 01:05:49.700 Mom earnestly looked for you, Big Oppa! 875 01:05:51.230 --> 01:05:53.470 <i>Adults are just enduring it.</i> 876 01:05:53.470 --> 01:05:56.410 Our pitiful mother! 877 01:05:56.410 --> 01:05:59.460 Why did you come now? Why now? 878 01:05:59.460 --> 01:06:01.970 <i>They are just busy doing things as an adult, </i> 879 01:06:01.970 --> 01:06:07.090 <i>and they are withstanding the weight of their age by pretending to be strong.</i> 880 01:06:07.090 --> 01:06:12.100 I don't need things like this. What's the use <i>Adults also hurt.</i> 881 01:06:12.100 --> 01:06:17.700 I can't live! I can't live without Mom! 882 01:06:17.700 --> 01:06:20.250 Oppa! 883 01:06:20.250 --> 01:06:23.540 Mother! 884 01:06:23.540 --> 01:06:26.780 You didn't even get to see Oppa! 885 01:06:43.990 --> 01:06:46.950 Come here. 886 01:06:46.950 --> 01:06:49.130 Sit down. 887 01:06:53.200 --> 01:06:55.610 Give me your hand. 888 01:06:56.900 --> 01:07:04.100 ♫ <i>Will it leave someday, this green youth?</i> ♫ (Kim Feel + Kim Chang Wan - Youth) 889 01:07:04.100 --> 01:07:09.900 ♫ <i>Like a flower which wilts and blooms again</i> ♫ 890 01:07:11.200 --> 01:07:18.100 ♫ <i>With the bright moonlight streaming through the window</i> ♫ 891 01:07:18.100 --> 01:07:30.100 ♫ <i>The love song of my youth is sad</i> ♫ <i> Han Il Bank, 20 Years, Seong Dong Il</i> 892 01:07:42.160 --> 01:07:43.860 I'm off. 893 01:07:44.880 --> 01:07:49.770 Jeong Hwan, can't I sleep at your house tonight? The dean of students lives in our house. 894 01:07:49.770 --> 01:07:52.400 Do you think he won't know you're at our house, you idiot. 895 01:07:58.560 --> 01:08:00.610 What are we going to do about that necklace? 896 01:08:00.610 --> 01:08:02.620 I can just not wear it anymore. 897 01:08:03.680 --> 01:08:06.240 But what do we do about your face? 898 01:08:06.240 --> 01:08:08.820 Just worry about yourself. 899 01:08:11.740 --> 01:08:13.570 I'm going. 900 01:08:16.770 --> 01:08:18.560 Go. 901 01:09:08.580 --> 01:09:11.750 <i>But still sometimes, it's okay to be deluded.</i> 902 01:09:11.750 --> 01:09:15.760 <i>If we can make Mom believe that she is a cooking queen</i> 903 01:09:15.760 --> 01:09:20.940 <i>then we can just eat the incredulously horrid tasting lunch box without complaints.</i> 904 01:09:24.420 --> 01:09:26.170 I'm back. 905 01:09:26.170 --> 01:09:29.010 Oh, you're here, my son. 906 01:09:29.010 --> 01:09:32.300 - Aigoo, my child - Mom, I will be washing up first. You can sleep first. 907 01:09:32.300 --> 01:09:33.900 Okay. 908 01:09:36.780 --> 01:09:40.430 My Seon Woo. You finished your lunch. Was it delicious? 909 01:09:40.430 --> 01:09:42.200 Yeah! It was delicious. 910 01:09:42.690 --> 01:09:48.040 <i>We don't need to rashly insert truth into happy delusions.</i> 911 01:09:48.040 --> 01:09:52.320 <i>Sometimes we have to be deluded to be happy.</i> 912 01:09:53.480 --> 01:09:58.110 <i>Choi Taek 6-Dan (rank in Baduk) has scored another victory in China.</i> 913 01:09:58.110 --> 01:10:01.980 <i>Yesterday at 6 PM, the Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing</i> 914 01:10:01.980 --> 01:10:05.130 <i>was the place of the Tong Yang Cup competition with participants from three countries.</i> 915 01:10:05.130 --> 01:10:08.320 <i>Choi Taek 6-Dan defeated Jeo Bi Pyung 9-dan of China,</i> 916 01:10:08.320 --> 01:10:13.530 <i>after 343 moves, and claimed victory.</i> 917 01:10:13.530 --> 01:10:17.410 <i>Choi Taek 6-Dan returned to Korea at Kimpo Airport this morning.</i> 918 01:10:17.410 --> 01:10:22.770 <i>In addition to his victory, to celebrate his 18th birthday...</i> 919 01:10:22.770 --> 01:10:26.280 Taek's mother must be happy even in heaven. 920 01:10:26.280 --> 01:10:29.620 Can there be another woman like her in this world? 921 01:10:29.620 --> 01:10:34.880 Person, if you die, that's it. What's use of being a filial child to a dead person? 922 01:10:34.900 --> 01:10:37.800 You have to be good to them while your parent is still alive. 923 01:10:41.980 --> 01:10:43.860 Is it a black out? 924 01:10:43.860 --> 01:10:49.280 I think the glowstarter switch must be out. I'll go buy it. Give me money. 925 01:10:50.820 --> 01:10:55.690 While you go out buy 200 won (25 cents) worth of bean sprouts so I can make soup tomorrow morning. 926 01:10:59.050 --> 01:11:04.060 - Don't drink alcohol. - I understand. 927 01:11:15.280 --> 01:11:17.860 Aigoo, Master Choi! 928 01:11:19.100 --> 01:11:22.350 Did you get off work now? 929 01:11:22.350 --> 01:11:24.650 Hello. 930 01:11:27.280 --> 01:11:34.300 Right, Taek, I think you have to be my drinking buddy today. 931 01:11:59.100 --> 01:12:05.090 Our Taek has already become an adult. 932 01:12:06.090 --> 01:12:09.260 When did you mature? 933 01:12:10.450 --> 01:12:13.690 You're all grown up now. 934 01:12:16.950 --> 01:12:18.820 Ahjussi. 935 01:12:21.270 --> 01:12:23.990 I heard that your mother passed away. I couldn't go ... 936 01:12:26.590 --> 01:12:31.840 I'm sorry. 937 01:12:31.840 --> 01:12:38.510 Why do you bring that up? I might cry. 938 01:12:40.470 --> 01:12:46.420 That's right. Whether she's alive or dead, 939 01:12:46.420 --> 01:12:50.400 the person you want to see the most is your mom. 940 01:12:50.400 --> 01:12:53.830 Gosh, I miss my mom. 941 01:12:59.510 --> 01:13:05.400 Our Taek, when do you miss your mom the most? 942 01:13:22.380 --> 01:13:24.160 Every day. 943 01:13:28.690 --> 01:13:32.550 I miss her every single day. 944 01:13:49.720 --> 01:13:54.920 <i>A mature child just does not voice his complaints.</i> ♫ <i> Together let's </i> ♫ 945 01:13:54.920 --> 01:13:58.530 <i>He only becomes used to being in a situation where he has to look mature.</i> 946 01:13:58.530 --> 01:14:03.400 <i>He just becomes used to the expectant gaze of others.</i> ♫ <i> All of your hurt memories, all</i> ♫ 947 01:14:03.400 --> 01:14:06.900 <i>A mature child is still a child.</i> 948 01:14:06.930 --> 01:14:11.740 ♫ <i>bury it deep in your heart</i> ♫ 949 01:14:11.800 --> 01:14:14.000 <i>Delusions are short but misunderstandings are long.</i> 950 01:14:14.010 --> 01:14:19.070 <i>Therefore, delusions could be freedom, but misunderstandings should be forbidden.</i> 951 01:14:19.070 --> 01:14:24.420 ♫ <i>Let the past be the past.</i> ♫ 952 01:14:24.420 --> 01:14:31.520 ♫<i> That's what it means.</i> ♫ 953 01:14:31.520 --> 01:14:38.460 ♫ <i>To those who have left, let's sing.</i> ♫ 954 01:14:38.460 --> 01:14:45.400 ♫ <i>Tell them that you loved them without regrets</i> ♫ 955 01:14:48.700 --> 01:14:50.870 ♫ Happy birthday. 956 01:14:50.870 --> 01:14:53.000 ♫ Happy birthday! 957 01:14:53.000 --> 01:14:55.310 ♫ To our beloved Taek. 958 01:14:55.310 --> 01:14:58.070 ♫ Happy birthday! 959 01:15:02.240 --> 01:15:04.690 Please come home earlier. 960 01:15:04.690 --> 01:15:07.080 Hey, hey, look. 961 01:15:07.080 --> 01:15:09.040 Wear something different, bastard. Are you a grandpa? 962 01:15:09.040 --> 01:15:11.860 We were going to die from hunger from waiting for you. We even called the baduk academy. 963 01:15:11.860 --> 01:15:16.200 - Hurry up and blow. The candles are going to burn out. - One, two, three! 964 01:15:17.960 --> 01:15:20.030 Hey, hey, here's your present. 965 01:15:22.040 --> 01:15:24.880 - It's finished right? - Where is it? 966 01:15:24.880 --> 01:15:28.160 Show it. Take it out. 967 01:15:28.160 --> 01:15:30.590 Hey, hey. Do this later. Where is it? 968 01:15:30.590 --> 01:15:32.960 I want to watch Saturday Night Movies. Let's watch that. 969 01:15:32.960 --> 01:15:35.410 Hurry up and take it out. 970 01:15:35.410 --> 01:15:37.730 Hey, look at me. 971 01:15:37.750 --> 01:15:41.780 - Lower the volume! - You're not going to eat all of this, right? I'm going to take some home. 972 01:15:41.780 --> 01:15:42.780 Look at me. Where is it? 973 01:15:42.780 --> 01:15:45.500 - Hey, it's probably inside his bag! - Bag, bag! 974 01:15:45.500 --> 01:15:47.710 Bag, bag. Open the bag. 975 01:15:47.710 --> 01:15:49.680 There! There! There! 976 01:15:49.750 --> 01:15:53.550 Oh, oh, oh! Fruit alcohol! You did well. 977 01:15:53.570 --> 01:15:56.080 Mom! The kids are drinking alcohol! 978 01:15:56.080 --> 01:15:58.740 Lower the volume! 979 01:16:00.390 --> 01:16:02.770 Mom, the guys are drinking! 980 01:16:02.770 --> 01:16:07.200 <i>Taek moved to this block last.</i> 981 01:16:09.150 --> 01:16:13.230 <i>Ha Min Books and Toys</i> 982 01:16:25.340 --> 01:16:33.540 ♫ <i>Today, from a forgotten friend I got a call</i> ♫ (Deulgukhwa - Hyehwa-dong) 983 01:16:33.540 --> 01:16:41.080 ♫ <i>that he will be leaving far away tomorrow</i> ♫ 984 01:16:42.570 --> 01:16:45.810 <i>After Taek's mother passed away, Taek left his hometown, </i> 985 01:16:45.810 --> 01:16:49.100 <i>filled with the memories of his mother, and came to Seoul.</i> 986 01:16:50.520 --> 01:16:55.570 <i>I don't know why this shy father-and-son pair came to this neighborhood, of all neighborhoods, but</i> 987 01:16:55.570 --> 01:17:02.360 <i>one thing for sure is that the four mischievous kids in this alley gained a new friend.</i> 988 01:17:02.360 --> 01:17:10.070 ♫ <i>riding a bumpy subway and finding my way back</i> ♫ 989 01:17:10.070 --> 01:17:18.890 ♫ <i>so many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 990 01:17:18.890 --> 01:17:27.350 ♫ <i>When we were young, this narrow alley looked so wide</i> ♫ 991 01:17:27.350 --> 01:17:36.060 ♫ <i>My beloved old friend runs to greet me</i> ♫ 992 01:17:36.060 --> 01:17:40.190 <i>From the time Taek was young, he didn't say much and was quiet.</i> 993 01:17:40.190 --> 01:17:46.880 <i>So he might have found his unusually boisterous neighborhood friends to be too much for him.</i> 994 01:17:53.140 --> 01:18:01.290 ♫ <i>The big world full of hope that we dreamed about together, he wants to meet it</i> ♫ 995 01:18:01.290 --> 01:18:10.480 ♫ <i>Tomorrow he will leave far away</i> ♫ 996 01:18:10.480 --> 01:18:18.770 ♫ <i>Someday on the day that he returns, let us meet again with wide smiles</i> ♫ 997 01:18:18.770 --> 01:18:28.020 ♫ <i>Tomorrow he will leave far, far away</i> ♫ 998 01:18:28.020 --> 01:18:36.650 ♫ <i>Riding a bumpy subway and finding my way back</i> ♫ <i> tanning, custom tailoring</i> 999 01:18:36.650 --> 01:18:45.410 ♫ <i>So many things we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫ 1000 01:18:45.410 --> 01:18:54.270 ♫ <i>When we were young, this narrow alley looked so wide</i> ♫ 1001 01:18:54.270 --> 01:19:02.080 ♫ <i>My beloved old friend runs to greet me</i> ♫ 1002 01:19:02.080 --> 01:19:06.000 <i>Still, Taek was always together with us.</i> 1003 01:19:06.000 --> 01:19:13.000 <i>Even though we did mischievous or pathetic deeds, he was always by our sides.</i> 1004 01:19:13.000 --> 01:19:20.250 <i>Of course, although he always had a dour, emotionless expression, he was always with us.</i> 1005 01:19:21.450 --> 01:19:23.750 <i>Ha Min Books and Toys </i> 1006 01:19:26.140 --> 01:19:31.300 <i>The alley can create friendships just with time.</i> 1007 01:19:31.300 --> 01:19:36.580 <i>That is how a quiet kid and four loud kids became friends, and</i> 1008 01:19:36.600 --> 01:19:41.220 <i>that was how we became five.</i> 1009 01:20:01.710 --> 01:20:07.320 You've only had this much, and... I thought you all drink so well. 1010 01:20:08.400 --> 01:20:16.170 Hey... Try it once. You'll die. 1011 01:20:17.110 --> 01:20:19.760 What do you see me as? 1012 01:20:34.310 --> 01:20:37.660 Hey! 1013 01:20:44.070 --> 01:20:46.850 Sh*t! 1014 01:20:48.920 --> 01:20:53.170 Hey, what should I do? 1015 01:21:11.110 --> 01:21:13.910 She's so pretty, Wang Jo Hyeon. (Joey Wong.) 1016 01:21:18.460 --> 01:21:22.230 In reality, there is no such woman. 1017 01:21:23.270 --> 01:21:26.060 These days who is the prettiest? 1018 01:21:30.020 --> 01:21:32.480 Wang Jo Hyeon. 1019 01:21:32.480 --> 01:21:38.690 There are no such woman in reality. But I am infatuated with a girl from Jeong Hee Girls' High School. 1020 01:21:38.690 --> 01:21:42.380 - She has a bob haircut with pale skin? - She has a bob haircut with pale skin? 1021 01:21:42.380 --> 01:21:44.580 How do you guys know that? 1022 01:21:44.580 --> 01:21:47.560 All the kids who ride the 20-2 probably know her. 1023 01:21:47.560 --> 01:21:52.900 Then, there was another girl at the library. She was a senior in high school and had long hair. 1024 01:21:52.900 --> 01:21:57.660 - She goes to a specialized high school for the arts. - The noona who wears a white cardigan? 1025 01:21:57.660 --> 01:22:03.560 - You bastards don't study and only look at women! <i> (He's imitating his dad)</i> 1026 01:22:05.660 --> 01:22:11.360 - She has a beautiful face no matter what. And... - That's right -You have more? 1027 01:22:14.470 --> 01:22:18.290 Don't you think Deok Seon became a bit cuter these days? 1028 01:22:21.650 --> 01:22:26.350 Yeah... A little bit? 1029 01:22:28.710 --> 01:22:32.170 Hey... Taek, what about you? 1030 01:22:33.470 --> 01:22:36.310 Yeah... 1031 01:22:36.310 --> 01:22:44.440 - Hey, Jeong Hwan. - You are crazy. All of you guys are crazy! Are you drunk? 1032 01:22:47.940 --> 01:22:49.830 After drinking such expensive alcohol... 1033 01:22:49.830 --> 01:22:53.550 Hey! This bastard farted! Why are you like this? 1034 01:22:53.550 --> 01:22:57.740 Stop farting so much already! 1035 01:22:57.740 --> 01:23:00.180 Why are you coughing? 1036 01:23:00.180 --> 01:23:02.830 What is this? 1037 01:23:02.830 --> 01:23:05.940 Oh yuck! Yuck! 1038 01:23:23.190 --> 01:23:26.060 <i>Seong Deok Seon</i> 1039 01:23:26.070 --> 01:23:28.530 - You read it, right? - What? 1040 01:23:28.530 --> 01:23:30.920 - My diary! - I didn't read it. 1041 01:23:30.920 --> 01:23:34.170 - You read it! - I didn't. Be quiet. 1042 01:23:34.170 --> 01:23:36.660 I'm using my mouth to speak. What is it to you? 1043 01:23:36.660 --> 01:23:38.330 - Be quiet. - Did you read it? 1044 01:23:38.330 --> 01:23:41.420 - I didn't read it! - Mom! 1045 01:23:52.150 --> 01:23:55.590 - You read it, right? - I said be quiet. 1046 01:23:55.590 --> 01:23:59.440 - You did. - I didn't read it. 1047 01:24:08.240 --> 01:24:12.530 "That time when everything is dressed in black." 1048 01:24:12.530 --> 01:24:16.510 "That time when I become more lonely." 1049 01:24:16.510 --> 01:24:18.980 "At this hour even the field flowers have gone to sleep, 1050 01:24:18.980 --> 01:24:22.620 but my heart for you will not rest so easily..." 1051 01:24:22.620 --> 01:24:26.300 - I will kill you! - "They say love is about expression." 1052 01:24:26.300 --> 01:24:29.190 "So today I'm going to be brave and to him—" 1053 01:24:29.190 --> 01:24:32.570 - Really! - Mom, Deok Seon has a crush on someone! 1054 01:24:32.570 --> 01:24:36.250 She gave him chocolate! 1055 01:24:42.770 --> 01:24:46.950 With what mind did I write this? <i>[November 2015]</i> 1056 01:24:46.950 --> 01:24:50.710 I want to throw it away but I have no place to throw it away. 1057 01:24:50.710 --> 01:24:55.240 I can't throw it in the trash, because I'm afraid that someone might read it. 1058 01:24:55.240 --> 01:24:59.640 If someone reads it, I'll be so embarra— 1059 01:25:00.800 --> 01:25:03.460 You were a cheeky little thing. 1060 01:25:05.160 --> 01:25:08.430 Why is a high school student so into boys already? 1061 01:25:10.790 --> 01:25:12.850 You read my diary, right? 1062 01:25:15.410 --> 01:25:19.320 Wow... Really... What the? 1063 01:25:20.380 --> 01:25:23.380 - You read my diary, right? - No... 1064 01:25:23.380 --> 01:25:25.980 - You read it! - I didn't read it. 1065 01:25:25.980 --> 01:25:29.630 Hey, tell me truthfully. 1066 01:25:29.630 --> 01:25:32.060 What is with the 'hey' to your husband? 1067 01:25:32.060 --> 01:25:36.010 You say 'hey' to me, so why can't I? You read it, right? 1068 01:25:36.010 --> 01:25:38.460 I didn't read it. 1069 01:25:43.680 --> 01:25:45.910 Who did you give the chocolate to? I didn't receive it. 1070 01:25:45.910 --> 01:25:48.220 Really... 1071 01:25:48.860 --> 01:25:52.530 Why do you read someone else's diary? Why did you read it? 1072 01:25:52.530 --> 01:25:54.760 - Who did you give it to? - I gave it to you. To you. 1073 01:25:54.760 --> 01:25:57.040 Wow... Do you want to die? It was not me. 1074 01:25:57.040 --> 01:25:59.640 It is. It's not you? 1075 01:26:01.670 --> 01:26:03.750 It was you, for sure. 1076 01:26:08.520 --> 01:26:11.910 I'm going to smoke a cigarette. 1077 01:26:11.910 --> 01:26:15.430 - It was you! - It was not! 1078 01:26:26.290 --> 01:26:32.610 It's definitely him. He must have forgotten because it's been almost thirty years since. 1079 01:26:32.610 --> 01:26:36.990 He used to be really smart a long time ago. 1080 01:26:46.320 --> 01:26:50.440 ♫ Today again, like an idiot, because of my feelings (Yoon Soo Il - Apartment) 1081 01:26:50.440 --> 01:26:56.690 ♫ I came to see you again! 1082 01:26:56.690 --> 01:26:59.590 ♫ Where no one is! 1083 01:26:59.590 --> 01:27:06.040 <i>September 24, 1988</i> 1084 01:27:07.920 --> 01:27:09.900 <i>Jin Joo.</i> 1085 01:27:13.560 --> 01:27:15.400 <i>Is it yummy?</i> 1086 01:27:29.930 --> 01:27:33.050 <i>- Where are you going?<i> - To you eat spicy rice cakes.</i></i> 1087 01:27:42.410 --> 01:27:44.710 <i>Good bye!</i> 1088 01:27:52.950 --> 01:27:56.460 <i>Noona is going on a school trip tomorrow!</i> 1089 01:27:56.460 --> 01:27:59.870 <i>Gyeongju Station</i> 1090 01:27:59.870 --> 01:28:03.780 <i>She might kill me.</i> 1091 01:28:04.350 --> 01:28:05.250 <i>Suncheon High School</i> 1092 01:28:07.750 --> 01:28:11.730 <i>Hey! Hey!</i> 1093 01:28:19.300 --> 01:28:21.060 <i>Deok Seon, do you want to eat ramen?</i> 1094 01:28:21.060 --> 01:28:23.360 <i>Deok Seon! Seong Deok Seon!</i> 1095 01:28:23.360 --> 01:28:25.660 <i>Deok Seon! Seong Deok Seon!</i> 1096 01:28:25.660 --> 01:28:27.340 <i>Seon Woo is going to wear out the doorway.</i> 1097 01:28:27.340 --> 01:28:29.860 <i>I'm leaving.</i> 1098 01:28:29.860 --> 01:28:32.110 <i>- What should you do? - What?</i> 1099 01:28:32.110 --> 01:28:35.460 <i>I think he likes you.</i> 1100 01:28:38.760 --> 01:28:39.940 <i>Let's go, Seon Woo.</i> 1101 01:28:39.940 --> 01:28:50.720 ♫ <i>Every day with you, together, us two</i> ♫