"Reply 1988" Drama Transcript: Ep6 (Full, English)

2
00:00:20.070 --> 00:00:22.770
<i>Reply 1988</i>

3
00:00:25.110 --> 00:00:26.990
Hello, Ahjumma.

4
00:00:26.990 --> 00:00:30.060
Is our Jeong Hwan here?

5
00:00:31.680 --> 00:00:34.910
- Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. Go inside my room.
 - Okay.

6
00:00:44.870 --> 00:00:47.230
Look at how this bastard arranged everything alphabetically.

7
00:00:47.230 --> 00:00:49.130
Pervert.

8
00:00:54.440 --> 00:00:56.100
He's a pervert, all right.

9
00:00:59.120 --> 00:01:02.390
<i>Seong Deok Seon's: If you touch this, you will have bad luck for 3 years</i>

10
00:01:02.390 --> 00:01:05.650
Look at this. It's a new book.

11
00:01:11.910 --> 00:01:15.700
<i>Seong Deok Seon's
 Seon Woo</i>

12
00:01:15.750 --> 00:01:18.110
<i>Korean-English Dictionary</i>

13
00:01:22.240 --> 00:01:24.120
Do you want something to drink?

14
00:01:48.780 --> 00:01:50.950
What are you thinking about?

15
00:01:54.150 --> 00:01:56.060
This is 100% proof.

16
00:01:56.060 --> 00:01:57.980
What is 100%?

17
00:01:57.980 --> 00:02:00.170
Sit down. I'll tell you everything.

18
00:02:00.170 --> 00:02:03.350
Forget it. What's point of hearing about other people's romances?

19
00:02:03.350 --> 00:02:05.010
I'm leaving.

20
00:02:06.390 --> 00:02:08.320
Hey, eat dinner before you go!

21
00:02:08.320 --> 00:02:10.030
<i>Forget it.</i>

22
00:02:16.980 --> 00:02:20.870
<i>Episode 6: First snow is coming</i>

23
00:02:24.960 --> 00:02:26.840
Is Taek home?

24
00:02:26.840 --> 00:02:29.310
Did he come yesterday night?

25
00:02:29.310 --> 00:02:33.100
He did come home, but he's probably sleeping right now because he stayed awake the whole night.

26
00:02:33.100 --> 00:02:35.850
Don't make soup in the morning.

27
00:02:35.850 --> 00:02:40.280
Today I'll make delicious cabbage soup. I'll bring it to you later.

28
00:02:41.470 --> 00:02:42.810
Delcious—

29
00:02:44.970 --> 00:02:48.920
It's okay. It's really okay.

30
00:02:49.980 --> 00:02:54.050
Then I would like it if you give a little bit.

31
00:03:08.520 --> 00:03:10.400
Taek, let's eat—

32
00:03:56.940 --> 00:03:58.900
Blanket!

33
00:04:01.530 --> 00:04:06.050
This house... I should know if the sun rose or not.

34
00:04:06.050 --> 00:04:09.140
Hey, feet. Feet are out!

35
00:04:22.790 --> 00:04:25.350
It's cold. Is there no warm water?

36
00:04:25.350 --> 00:04:28.510
I think No Eul used all the warm water to wash his hair. Wash with cold water.

37
00:04:28.510 --> 00:04:33.020
How can I wash with cold water? I'll freeze to death. What about Dad?

38
00:04:33.600 --> 00:04:36.310
He did it in the morning.

39
00:04:36.310 --> 00:04:38.850
Washed his hair...

40
00:05:03.220 --> 00:05:05.140
Jeong Hwan, come eat!

41
00:05:05.140 --> 00:05:07.590
Forget it. I'm not going to eat.

42
00:05:18.310 --> 00:05:20.010
Are you going to school?

43
00:05:20.930 --> 00:05:22.140
Aren't you going?

44
00:05:22.140 --> 00:05:24.190
I'm going to go.

45
00:05:24.190 --> 00:05:25.180
Aren't you late?

46
00:05:25.180 --> 00:05:28.970
That's right. That's why I'm just going to go late. I'll crawl in the dog hole (A hole made beneath the school gate).

47
00:05:44.160 --> 00:05:47.800
Hey, Seong Deok Seon, did you receive a confession?

48
00:05:49.770 --> 00:05:51.920
You didn't receive it. You didn't receive it.

49
00:05:51.920 --> 00:05:54.410
Hey, does he perhaps

50
00:05:54.410 --> 00:05:56.800
cherish you so much?

51
00:05:56.800 --> 00:06:00.510
It seems like he's worried that you'd be shocked.

52
00:06:00.510 --> 00:06:02.200
Good for you, girl.

53
00:06:02.200 --> 00:06:05.290
Wow. He's a careful style.

54
00:06:05.290 --> 00:06:07.990
Still, he'd confess before Christmas.

55
00:06:07.990 --> 00:06:10.150
What if while he cherishes it, it becomes poop?

56
00:06:10.150 --> 00:06:13.770
I think he'll do it soon. I've got a  feeling.

57
00:06:13.770 --> 00:06:16.820
Hey, if you kiss him,

58
00:06:16.820 --> 00:06:18.960
you have to tell us.

59
00:06:18.960 --> 00:06:21.850
I understand. Of course.

60
00:06:21.850 --> 00:06:24.080
But get me a signature.

61
00:06:24.080 --> 00:06:28.210
What? Why get a signature? What's so big about being a school president?

62
00:06:28.210 --> 00:06:32.660
No. Not your boyfriend, but Choi Taek.

63
00:06:32.660 --> 00:06:37.130
You said that Choi Taek lives in your alley. Choi Taek, the genius Go player.

64
00:06:37.130 --> 00:06:38.820
My dad said to get it.

65
00:06:38.820 --> 00:06:43.090
Deok Seon, can't you introduce him to me? I'll really do well.

66
00:06:43.090 --> 00:06:47.100
No. Just give me his  phone number.  We'll do phone dating.

67
00:06:47.100 --> 00:06:49.230
I don't see him often either. He's barely home.

68
00:06:49.230 --> 00:06:51.910
Even if he is, he only does Go.

69
00:06:51.910 --> 00:06:54.730
Still you get to talk to him.

70
00:06:54.730 --> 00:06:56.480
I envy you.

71
00:06:56.480 --> 00:06:59.570
He doesn't talk much. You'll die from frustration.

72
00:06:59.570 --> 00:07:03.220
Hey, China even calls Choi Taek a god.

73
00:07:03.220 --> 00:07:05.280
I heard that they treat him as a god.

74
00:07:05.280 --> 00:07:08.370
God of baduk. God of gods.

75
00:07:08.370 --> 00:07:12.000
God? He's an idiot.
(God sounds like shin. Idiot sounds like deung-shin)

76
00:07:47.770 --> 00:07:51.600
You're only like this to us, right? You're not going to be like this in other places, right?

77
00:07:52.460 --> 00:07:54.630
Hey, people really, really respect you.

78
00:07:54.630 --> 00:07:57.850
Some people think of you as a god.

79
00:08:00.130 --> 00:08:02.440
So, don't do anything in front of people.

80
00:08:02.440 --> 00:08:04.210
Don't touch stuff,

81
00:08:04.210 --> 00:08:07.450
and if you don't know anything, ask someone to do it for you.

82
00:08:07.450 --> 00:08:09.530
Am I a fool?

83
00:08:21.990 --> 00:08:23.700
It doesn't work.

84
00:08:23.700 --> 00:08:29.200
Here. You're a fool, right? You're a fool, right? Yeah, you're a fool. <i>(Turning volume higher)</i>

85
00:08:31.290 --> 00:08:32.890
<i>Next is Go news.</i>

86
00:08:32.890 --> 00:08:36.000
<i>The final round of the Woori Securities Baduk World Challenge Cup.</i>

87
00:08:36.000 --> 00:08:39.010
<i>will start in Shanghai, China tomorrow.</i>

88
00:08:39.010 --> 00:08:43.230
<i> In the Woori Securities World Cup the best masters from three countries Korea, China and Japan</i>

89
00:08:43.230 --> 00:08:45.630
<i>are the only competitors in the international competition.</i>

90
00:08:45.630 --> 00:08:49.630
<i>Our country which was the winner last year, had five contestants but four were eliminated</i>

91
00:08:49.630 --> 00:08:52.790
<i>and currently there is one player, Grade Six Choi Taek left.</i>

92
00:08:52.790 --> 00:08:56.540
<i>Truthfully it is hard to expect him to win.</i>

93
00:09:04.380 --> 00:09:07.150
Is this all your luggage? You said that you're in China for a week.

94
00:09:07.150 --> 00:09:11.240
A white shirt and pants. What about a jacket?

95
00:09:11.240 --> 00:09:13.010
I put it in.

96
00:09:13.010 --> 00:09:15.160
Then that's it.

97
00:09:15.160 --> 00:09:18.040
Three from China. Two from Japan.

98
00:09:18.040 --> 00:09:20.570
Since there's one person from Korea,

99
00:09:20.570 --> 00:09:23.270
you'll probably come tomorrow after you lose in the first round.

100
00:09:25.180 --> 00:09:28.290
I wasn't uselessly making noises earlier.  If it's not meant to be, it won't be.

101
00:09:28.290 --> 00:09:30.830
Don't uselessly plant hope in the nation's citizens

102
00:09:30.830 --> 00:09:34.020
and just come back and buy us pizza. There's a new shop in Jongno.

103
00:09:34.020 --> 00:09:35.390
What are you going to do if I win?

104
00:09:35.390 --> 00:09:39.360
If you win, you do whatever you want. Why do you ask me?

105
00:09:43.450 --> 00:09:46.130
Do you drink or do you meet women?

106
00:09:46.130 --> 00:09:48.350
With what fun do you live?

107
00:09:50.620 --> 00:09:54.940
Do you have anything you want to do? Do you have anything you want to do instead of Go?

108
00:09:54.940 --> 00:09:56.610
Movie.

109
00:09:56.610 --> 00:09:58.690
Movie actor?

110
00:09:58.690 --> 00:10:00.970
I want to watch a movie.

111
00:10:03.000 --> 00:10:05.740
Then you'll see it when you win this time.

112
00:10:05.740 --> 00:10:07.810
Try to win this time.

113
00:10:12.950 --> 00:10:14.850
Before that, Taek,

114
00:10:18.740 --> 00:10:21.290
let's put your clothes on again.

115
00:10:23.220 --> 00:10:24.890
Really...

116
00:10:24.890 --> 00:10:26.530
I don't understand.

117
00:10:26.530 --> 00:10:29.310
Why do people lose to you?

118
00:10:29.310 --> 00:10:31.410
Really...

119
00:10:33.730 --> 00:10:35.170
I'll do it.

120
00:10:35.900 --> 00:10:39.420
<i>The 6th Annual Woori Securities World Baduk Championship</i>

121
00:10:39.420 --> 00:10:41.740
<i>Location: Shanghai, China</i>

122
00:10:44.840 --> 00:10:48.330
<i>Timekeeper</i>

123
00:10:48.330 --> 00:10:52.570
<i>The 6th Annual Woori Securities World Baduk Championship</i>

124
00:11:00.730 --> 00:11:05.840
<i>Tsui Hu</i>

125
00:11:06.950 --> 00:11:08.900
Let's just leave it at that for today.

126
00:11:08.900 --> 00:11:11.590
It's okay to lose since there are are still two more people.

127
00:11:11.590 --> 00:11:13.860
I'm sure that with three people, at least one will win.

128
00:11:13.860 --> 00:11:15.240
Yes, yes.

129
00:11:15.240 --> 00:11:16.960
We will definitely win this year.

130
00:11:16.960 --> 00:11:20.100
- Fighting! 
 - Fighting! Fighting!

131
00:11:32.770 --> 00:11:36.480
<i>Elevators → 
 ←Administration Office </i>

132
00:11:51.620 --> 00:11:53.220
Ahjussi, did Taek win?

133
00:11:53.220 --> 00:11:54.740
It didn't start yet.

134
00:11:58.550 --> 00:12:00.180
Did anyone come inside yet?

135
00:12:00.180 --> 00:12:01.930
Ah, Seon Woo.

136
00:12:01.930 --> 00:12:04.790
Ahjussi boil some water for ramyun!

137
00:12:18.440 --> 00:12:22.100
Seon Woo, let's eat ramyun...

138
00:12:30.450 --> 00:12:35.290
Seon Woo and Jeong Hwan and Dong Ryong are in there.

139
00:12:47.270 --> 00:12:50.570
So unlucky. How can you guys eat like misers?

140
00:12:50.570 --> 00:12:51.880
Then you should hurry up and come.

141
00:12:51.880 --> 00:12:53.770
Can't you call before?

142
00:12:53.770 --> 00:12:55.570
Anyway you're so rude.

143
00:12:55.570 --> 00:12:57.640
Aish, have we ever called before coming?

144
00:12:57.640 --> 00:12:59.990
Because we know when we come, it's to eat.

145
00:12:59.990 --> 00:13:03.280
Anyway, why are your cheeks as rosy as a village girl? Are you some Alois?

146
00:13:03.280 --> 00:13:05.890
Then are you Nello? You look like a country chicken! 
<i>(Nello and Aloise are the characters in Dog of Flanders.)</i>

147
00:13:05.890 --> 00:13:08.760
Country bumpkin? Wow?  Big nose-su!

148
00:13:08.760 --> 00:13:09.850
What? Big nose-su?

149
00:13:09.850 --> 00:13:12.270
Stop it!   This country bumpkin, Big nose-su. Jeez!

150
00:13:12.270 --> 00:13:16.160
Hey, when do you escape Sssangmun-dong kindergarten?

151
00:13:16.160 --> 00:13:18.990
And Deok Seon, your cheeks really look chapped.

152
00:13:18.990 --> 00:13:21.640
It's really red. It's really cracked.

153
00:13:21.640 --> 00:13:22.860
See?

154
00:13:22.860 --> 00:13:25.950
Hey, it's because I suddenly came to a warm place after being in a cold place.

155
00:13:25.950 --> 00:13:28.290
It's for a moment. Just a moment!

156
00:13:28.290 --> 00:13:29.900
These guys...

157
00:13:29.900 --> 00:13:33.630
Deok Seon, should I make you another ramyun? It's going to be quick.

158
00:13:33.630 --> 00:13:36.350
No. This is enough. It's okay.

159
00:13:37.210 --> 00:13:39.750
But why does Taek have to win five games all by himself?

160
00:13:39.750 --> 00:13:41.530
He must have successive victories.

161
00:13:41.530 --> 00:13:44.310
Hey would she understand if you say it like that?

162
00:13:44.310 --> 00:13:46.540
All of the Korean players were eliminated and Taek is the only one left

163
00:13:46.540 --> 00:13:49.470
and China has three players, and Japan has two players.

164
00:13:49.470 --> 00:13:52.550
He needs to win today's game to continue to play.

165
00:13:52.550 --> 00:13:54.210
Ah...

166
00:13:55.410 --> 00:13:58.110
But I think it'll be a bit hard for Taek this time.

167
00:13:58.110 --> 00:14:00.300
How can he win everything?

168
00:14:00.300 --> 00:14:03.050
And it seems like he doesn't have a great condition.

169
00:14:03.050 --> 00:14:06.280
Hey, Do Ryong Nyong, you do well yourself.

170
00:14:06.730 --> 00:14:09.700
Have you even seen Taek play?

171
00:14:12.340 --> 00:14:14.500
Nello and Aloise?

172
00:14:17.160 --> 00:14:18.670
He is on  a different level than us.

173
00:14:18.670 --> 00:14:23.920
I said he was in a different class, you kids from the forsythia class at Ssangmun Kindergarten.

174
00:14:23.920 --> 00:14:26.690
Such an unlucky bastard.

176
00:14:49.050 --> 00:14:51.480
<i>Tsui Hu</i>

177
00:15:11.600 --> 00:15:13.020
Yes.

178
00:15:15.330 --> 00:15:16.920
Yes.

179
00:15:52.110 --> 00:15:54.870
The wind outside is no joke.

180
00:15:54.870 --> 00:15:56.430
- It's so warm.
- Get lost, get lost.

181
00:15:56.430 --> 00:15:58.440
It's because it's so cold.

182
00:15:58.440 --> 00:16:01.320
These days my heart and body are cold.

183
00:16:02.250 --> 00:16:07.070
<i>The night when the stars shine.</i>

184
00:16:10.530 --> 00:16:15.110
<i>Hello Starry Night families. This is Starry Night's Lee Moon Sae.</i>

185
00:16:15.110 --> 00:16:19.990
<i>The wind outside has now gotten stronger.</i>

186
00:16:20.680 --> 00:16:23.320
<i>If you're with someone you love,</i>

187
00:16:23.320 --> 00:16:30.160
<i>why don't you try to lean onto that person using the wind as an excuse?</i>

188
00:16:30.590 --> 00:16:35.100
<i>With a hug warmer than any stove in the world,</i>

189
00:16:35.100 --> 00:16:37.780
<i>he will embrace you.</i>

190
00:16:37.780 --> 00:16:40.000
Ah, Jeong Pal.

191
00:16:40.000 --> 00:16:41.620
Yeah.

192
00:16:41.620 --> 00:16:44.210
There isn't much time left before Hyung Jeong Bong's achievement test, right?

193
00:16:44.210 --> 00:16:46.530
Is studying going well for him?

194
00:16:48.290 --> 00:16:51.320
Do you know our hyung's favorite number?

195
00:16:51.320 --> 00:16:52.220
What is it?

196
00:16:52.220 --> 00:16:54.230
Lucky seven.

197
00:16:54.230 --> 00:16:56.780
I think our hyung is going to make a mistake.

198
00:16:59.770 --> 00:17:01.680
Our hyung is writing postcards these days.

199
00:17:01.680 --> 00:17:04.230
What postcard? To whom?

200
00:17:04.230 --> 00:17:06.170
<i>This is today's first story.</i>

201
00:17:06.170 --> 00:17:11.740
<i>"Hello, Hyungnim Moon Sae. I am Kim Jeong Bong who lives in Ssangmun-dong."</i>

202
00:17:12.200 --> 00:17:15.790
<i>"It's already been three years since I've listened to Starry Night"</i>

203
00:17:15.790 --> 00:17:18.370
<i>I'm a test-taker in the upcoming academic achievement test.</i>

204
00:17:18.370 --> 00:17:19.200
Yes!

205
00:17:19.200 --> 00:17:26.190
<i>"Your voice and music are a comfort when I am having a hard time from studying."</i>

206
00:17:26.190 --> 00:17:30.740
<i>"If I get into college, it's all thanks to Starry Night."</i>

207
00:17:30.740 --> 00:17:32.000
<i>"Hyungnim Moon Sae,"</i>

208
00:17:32.000 --> 00:17:35.630
He keeps on saying hyungnim. Hyung Jeong Bong  looks older.

209
00:17:35.630 --> 00:17:38.910
But, I always sent postcards there too. But why doesn't mine get chosen?

210
00:17:38.910 --> 00:17:40.810
Be quiet. Let me listen.

211
00:17:40.810 --> 00:17:45.430
<i>"It might be hard to believe, but do you know who lives in my alley?"</i>

212
00:17:45.430 --> 00:17:50.140
<i>"It is the genius Baduk  player, Choi Taek."</i>

213
00:17:50.140 --> 00:17:55.510
<i>"Me and Grade Six Choi Taek are childhood friends and very close."</i>

214
00:17:55.510 --> 00:18:02.690
<i>"But Hyungnim Moon Sae, our Taek is having a hard time because of a big competition coming up."</i>

215
00:18:02.690 --> 00:18:06.820
<i>"Soon there will be the first game in Shanghai, China soon"</i>

216
00:18:06.820 --> 00:18:11.300
<i>"but they say that the opposite player has an IQ of 160."</i>

217
00:18:11.300 --> 00:18:14.830
<i>"For reference, my IQ is in the high nineties."</i>

218
00:18:18.480 --> 00:18:23.030
<i>Mister Jeong Bong, you've revealed your IQ to the whole nation.</i>

219
00:18:23.030 --> 00:18:30.780
<i>"Hyungnim Moon Sae, please cheer for our Taek that he may beat the IQ 160 Chinese player.</i>

220
00:18:30.780 --> 00:18:35.200
<i>"It seems like he will need a lot of cheer since he is in a country far away."</i>

221
00:18:35.200 --> 00:18:40.020
<i>"Even though I am a Buddhist, I will pray hard."</i>

222
00:18:42.790 --> 00:18:45.420
<i>But what should I do Mister Kim Jeong Bong?</i>

223
00:18:45.420 --> 00:18:51.010
<i>There are more than fifties stories that say that they live in the same alley as Grade Six Choi Taek.</i>

224
00:18:51.010 --> 00:18:56.580
<i>So next time, please include a picture with Choi Taek.</i>

225
00:18:56.580 --> 00:18:59.590
<i>So then, it will be more confirmed.</i>

226
00:18:59.590 --> 00:19:02.030
<i>Still we'll give you a present.</i>

227
00:19:02.030 --> 00:19:05.430
<i>For the third winner, Ssangmun-dong's Kim Jeong Bong, we will give</i>

228
00:19:05.430 --> 00:19:08.090
<i>a Cabbage patch doll which is very popular these days.</i>

229
00:19:11.180 --> 00:19:15.440
<i>I wish Grade Six Choi Taek will come here later if he has a chance.</i>

230
00:19:15.440 --> 00:19:18.100
<i>It would be nice if he comes.</i>

231
00:19:18.100 --> 00:19:20.950
<i>And some news came out not long ago.</i>

232
00:19:20.950 --> 00:19:27.910
<i>Six Grade Choi Taek finally beat the IQ 160 Chinese player and got his first win.</i>

233
00:19:29.680 --> 00:19:31.630
<i>He's great, right?</i>

234
00:19:31.630 --> 00:19:38.050
<i>To Grade Six Choi Taek, who won the lonely fight in Shanghai, China, by himself,</i>

235
00:19:38.050 --> 00:19:43.220
<i>while wishing for a day which will become very special, on which day?</i>

236
00:19:43.220 --> 00:19:45.070
On That Day!

237
00:19:45.070 --> 00:19:48.160
We will listen to "On That Day."

238
00:19:51.190 --> 00:19:53.090
Give me some of the blanket.

239
00:19:55.210 --> 00:19:57.280
Hey, hey. Give some to Deok Seon!

240
00:19:57.280 --> 00:19:59.150
Okay, okay.

241
00:19:59.150 --> 00:20:06.950
♬<i> On a day so hot that the sun hurts </i>♬

242
00:20:06.950 --> 00:20:14.650
Okay. Cover yourself. 
 ♬<i> On a day the rain poured endlessly </i>♬

243
00:20:14.650 --> 00:20:23.480
Hey, hey. Stay still. 
♬ <i> On a  day we felt so happy that we waved banners </i>♬

244
00:20:23.480 --> 00:20:34.480
♬<i> On a day so mournful life a departing train </i>♬

245
00:20:34.550 --> 00:20:42.670
♬<i> Will I go there? The open place in the blue sky </i>♬

246
00:20:42.670 --> 00:20:50.750
♬<i>  Where the sun is setting across the hill</i> ♬

247
00:20:52.930 --> 00:20:54.100
I'm leaving.

248
00:20:54.100 --> 00:20:57.000
- Okay. I'm leaving.
- See you tomorrow.

249
00:20:59.150 --> 00:21:01.710
Then, how many people are left?

250
00:21:01.710 --> 00:21:06.010
Four people. There's two from China and two from Japan. But the rest of the four are no joke.

251
00:21:06.010 --> 00:21:08.850
Wow. Can Taek win?

252
00:21:08.850 --> 00:21:10.860
Maybe. He has to take care of his stamina.

253
00:21:10.860 --> 00:21:12.350
Still I wish he would win. Right?

254
00:21:12.350 --> 00:21:15.200
That's right. If Taek wins, we get to eat pizza.

255
00:21:15.200 --> 00:21:19.370
That will be great.

256
00:21:21.700 --> 00:21:24.350
<i>The 6th Woori Brokerage International Baduk Charmpionship Finals</i>

257
00:21:24.350 --> 00:21:28.310
<i>second round will begin after a short time.</i>

258
00:21:28.310 --> 00:21:31.660
<i>Six-dan Choi Taek's opponent today is Japan's 9-dan Jang Shwi.</i>

259
00:21:31.660 --> 00:21:35.930
<i>He is Japan's highest baduk master who has won as many as 1400 games.</i>

260
00:21:35.930 --> 00:21:39.120
<i>At the Japanses press conference today. an  early triumph over Korea was predicted.</i>

261
00:21:39.120 --> 00:21:41.270
Hey. what are you doing?

262
00:21:42.090 --> 00:21:44.820
How many people are left now?

263
00:21:44.820 --> 00:21:45.890
Four.

264
00:21:45.890 --> 00:21:47.740
Still four people?

265
00:21:47.740 --> 00:21:51.040
It's really hard. It's really hard.

266
00:21:51.040 --> 00:21:53.800
Anyway, if

267
00:21:53.800 --> 00:21:57.000
Taek beats all the Chinese and Japanese,

268
00:21:57.000 --> 00:21:59.240
you can't pass by with chicken.

269
00:21:59.240 --> 00:22:03.420
Ah that thing, the whatchamacallit Maotang or Muetai expensive alcohol.

270
00:22:03.420 --> 00:22:05.770
You will have to give that to us.

271
00:22:05.770 --> 00:22:10.460
Yes. But it'll be a bit hard this time.

272
00:22:10.460 --> 00:22:14.600
Because he has a competition every day and it is hard physically,

273
00:22:14.600 --> 00:22:17.290
and because he's in a slump these days...

274
00:22:17.290 --> 00:22:20.510
I think it'll be hard for him to win.

275
00:22:21.090 --> 00:22:24.340
And the Chinese and Japanese players left

276
00:22:24.340 --> 00:22:27.920
are really good.

277
00:22:27.920 --> 00:22:31.270
So I told you.

278
00:22:31.270 --> 00:22:33.800
If.

279
00:22:33.800 --> 00:22:40.290
Even if its by a tiny bit Taek wins, then it's going to be Mao Tai?  Huh?

280
00:22:40.290 --> 00:22:45.540
Is it perhaps you're like this because it's a waste to buy alcohol?

281
00:22:45.540 --> 00:22:48.530
No. Not at all.

282
00:22:49.260 --> 00:22:55.530
It's just... The competition doesn't rest a single day

283
00:22:55.530 --> 00:23:00.950
and because Taek lost six games in a row, it'll be hard to win, mentally.

284
00:23:00.950 --> 00:23:05.040
So it depends on how this friend

285
00:23:05.040 --> 00:23:07.770
solves this problem.

286
00:23:31.750 --> 00:23:34.510
I wonder what kind of move he is going to make,

287
00:23:36.240 --> 00:23:38.500
when I made so many measures like this.

288
00:23:42.640 --> 00:23:48.530
Taek is really great. I should just make him my son-in-law. My daughter, my dog daughter.

289
00:23:48.530 --> 00:23:52.030
Really? Should I just seduce him?

290
00:23:52.030 --> 00:23:55.320
That's right. Try to seduce him.

291
00:23:55.320 --> 00:23:59.250
You never know, he might not have a good eye for women because he always does baduk.

292
00:23:59.250 --> 00:24:04.430
What? What about me? I'm pretty good this much.

293
00:24:19.830 --> 00:24:22.670
What car is that? Where did you get that?

294
00:24:22.670 --> 00:24:26.200
My sunbae's. He went somewhere so I'm going to be using it for a few months.

295
00:24:26.200 --> 00:24:28.840
Jail. Jail.

296
00:24:28.840 --> 00:24:32.000
A car is dangerous. You never drove after getting your license.

297
00:24:32.000 --> 00:24:34.180
It's okay. I can just do it carefully.

298
00:24:34.940 --> 00:24:37.310
But what is your jacket?

299
00:24:37.310 --> 00:24:40.930
I bought this after saving my allowance. Stop thinking about it.

300
00:24:40.930 --> 00:24:43.240
I'm going to wear that jacket tomorrow.

301
00:24:43.240 --> 00:24:46.210
Then I'll wear your dress, the one that goes up to the knees.

302
00:24:46.210 --> 00:24:47.740
Go ahead.

303
00:24:49.220 --> 00:24:53.450
Aigoo. It's cold. Let's go inside. I'll make some soojaebee.

304
00:24:53.450 --> 00:24:55.410
Get in. You can go riding my car.

305
00:24:55.410 --> 00:24:57.010
No. It's right here.

306
00:24:57.010 --> 00:24:58.260
It's cold. Hurry up and get in!

307
00:24:58.260 --> 00:25:01.520
- No!
- It's right here. It's fine.

308
00:25:01.520 --> 00:25:03.780
Aish!

309
00:25:03.780 --> 00:25:07.710
- No.
- Go ride it. It's quick.

310
00:25:07.710 --> 00:25:11.040
Hurry up and get in. Mom, hurry up and get in.

311
00:25:11.040 --> 00:25:13.640
<i>Great news has come from Shanghai, China.</i>

312
00:25:13.640 --> 00:25:16.570
<i>Grade Six Choi Taek competing against Grade Nine Jang Shui,</i>

313
00:25:16.570 --> 00:25:20.150
won by a wide margin in 245 moves in Shanghai.

314
00:25:20.150 --> 00:25:22.850
<i>Grade Six Choi Taek has three games left.</i>

315
00:25:22.850 --> 00:25:26.540
<i>Therefore, Korea's victory embers, which were on the verge of dying, can once again be saved.</i>

316
00:25:26.540 --> 00:25:29.820
Son, I made some castella. Come out and have some.

317
00:25:29.820 --> 00:25:32.620
Forget it. I don't want to eat.

318
00:25:32.620 --> 00:25:34.670
Okay. Study.

319
00:25:36.460 --> 00:25:38.130
Why? Did he say that he's not going to eat?

320
00:25:38.130 --> 00:25:42.570
Yeah. Jeong Bong! Bong!

321
00:25:42.570 --> 00:25:45.990
Don't shout. He's busy studying. Don't bother him.

322
00:25:45.990 --> 00:25:48.140
Jeong Bong, eat some castella.

323
00:25:48.140 --> 00:25:51.180
It's fine. I'm not going to eat it.

324
00:25:51.180 --> 00:25:53.700
I don't have time right now.

325
00:26:05.300 --> 00:26:09.530
What did I say? I told you not to bother him.

326
00:26:09.530 --> 00:26:13.140
I think he'll really go to college this time. The way he concentrates is different than before.

327
00:26:13.140 --> 00:26:17.370
Of course. If he's human, he shouldn't fail seven times.

328
00:26:24.460 --> 00:26:28.170
Here. I'll give it again.

329
00:26:29.490 --> 00:26:30.870
Don't do it. Really.

330
00:26:30.870 --> 00:26:33.920
I understand. I won't do it.

331
00:26:41.400 --> 00:26:45.610
You're not even some lackwit, how can you keep being fooled?

332
00:26:45.610 --> 00:26:49.820
Here. I really won't do it. I really won't do it.

333
00:26:49.820 --> 00:26:51.910
Really. Here.

334
00:27:11.850 --> 00:27:16.710
<i>On this starry night Joo Yeon and a lot of other people requested the first song.</i>

335
00:27:16.710 --> 00:27:20.550
<i>It was "Don't Forget Me" by Kim Hee Ae.</i>

336
00:27:20.550 --> 00:27:22.960
<i>Seeing</i>

337
00:27:22.960 --> 00:27:26.400
<i>I'm thinking of introducing a story by Ssangmun-dong's Kim Jeong Bong again.</i>

338
00:27:26.400 --> 00:27:28.630
- Oh yeah!
-<i> He must be unemployed.</i>

339
00:27:28.630 --> 00:27:32.640
<i>He sends a lot. No. I heard that he's a college test taker.</i>

340
00:27:32.640 --> 00:27:37.970
<i>It's either he gave up or prepared perfectly.</i>

341
00:27:37.970 --> 00:27:45.440
<i>"Hyungnim Moon Sae, today I will introduce you to another star in Ssangmun-dong." I'm really going crazy.</i>

342
00:27:45.440 --> 00:27:49.790
<i>I guess because it's the neighborhood where Dooly lives, there must be a lot of stars, right?</i>

343
00:27:49.790 --> 00:27:51.990
<i>"The star I will introduce today"</i>

344
00:27:51.990 --> 00:27:56.640
<i>"Is Seong Bo Ra who lives under our house."</i>

345
00:27:58.210 --> 00:28:01.940
<i>"Bo Ra is the smartest kid in our neighborhood."</i>

346
00:28:01.940 --> 00:28:06.830
<i>During her high school student days she took first place in her entire school, and she was ranked within the top 80 for the whole country.</i>

347
00:28:06.830 --> 00:28:12.780
<i>She entered the Seoul University Department of Mathematics with the highest of marks. She's a brilliant mind among brilliant minds.</i>

348
00:28:12.780 --> 00:28:16.250
<i>"A couple of adults seeing her say"</i>

349
00:28:16.250 --> 00:28:19.190
<i>"that she is violent, scary,"</i>

350
00:28:19.190 --> 00:28:21.850
<i>There are even people who say that they feel like they'll piss themselves, </i>

351
00:28:21.850 --> 00:28:26.270
<i>"but the Seong Bo Ra I know only talks roughly,"</i>

352
00:28:26.270 --> 00:28:29.000
<i>"but has a warm heart."</i>

353
00:28:34.970 --> 00:28:38.300
Noona, are you crazy? You'll die if you get caught by Dad.

354
00:28:38.300 --> 00:28:40.130
Forget about that. Why?

355
00:28:40.940 --> 00:28:43.610
Aunt Grandma passed away.

356
00:28:43.610 --> 00:28:45.090
Really?

357
00:28:47.990 --> 00:28:49.680
Okay.

358
00:29:00.770 --> 00:29:02.960
Bo Ra,

359
00:29:02.960 --> 00:29:04.980
we can just ride a bus.

360
00:29:04.980 --> 00:29:07.660
The bus stopped.

361
00:29:07.660 --> 00:29:09.800
Which one was the  accelerator? Is it this one?

362
00:29:09.800 --> 00:29:13.600
Bo Ra, Bo Ra, we'll just ride a taxi. It's hard for you.

363
00:29:13.600 --> 00:29:17.480
Is our house rich? Do we have a lot of money? Just go.

364
00:29:24.340 --> 00:29:26.950
This crappy car.

365
00:29:26.950 --> 00:29:29.070
You should put down the side mirror.

366
00:29:29.070 --> 00:29:31.970
- Oh.
- Noona, the front. The front!

367
00:29:31.970 --> 00:29:34.090
I'm looking at everything.

368
00:29:34.090 --> 00:29:38.900
- Dog, dog!
- I said that I'm looking!

369
00:29:47.010 --> 00:29:50.520
I think the car hit something.

370
00:29:50.520 --> 00:29:53.060
- Should I go out and look?
- No, don't go!

371
00:29:53.060 --> 00:29:55.790
- I'll go out and see for a moment.
- I said don't go! Don't move.

372
00:29:55.790 --> 00:29:59.510
You girl, I think you hit a dog. Don't we have to go out and check?

373
00:29:59.510 --> 00:30:01.010
I said don't go!

374
00:30:01.010 --> 00:30:03.370
Then hurry up and go. What if a car comes from behind?

375
00:30:03.370 --> 00:30:06.830
I don't want to! I'm not going to go. Don't go out. What should I do?

376
00:30:06.830 --> 00:30:10.280
Then, Honey, you should go out. See what happened.

377
00:30:10.280 --> 00:30:13.700
I said don't go. Don't go out. No one move.

378
00:30:13.700 --> 00:30:16.130
Then hurry up and go. A car is coming from behind!

379
00:30:16.130 --> 00:30:20.000
I said I'm not going. I'm not going to start!

380
00:30:28.130 --> 00:30:31.010
Hey, aren't you going to turn it off?

381
00:30:31.010 --> 00:30:34.600
<i>Girl, shouldn't you go out and check if something happened?</i>

382
00:30:34.600 --> 00:30:36.930
<i>No! Never! Try going out!</i>

383
00:30:36.930 --> 00:30:40.150
<i>Bo Ra, I think it's okay to slowly start going.</i>

384
00:30:40.150 --> 00:30:42.860
<i>Are you crazy? How can we just go if the dog died?</i>

385
00:30:42.860 --> 00:30:45.720
<i>Then let's just spend the night here. Let's spend the night here!</i>

386
00:30:45.720 --> 00:30:49.470
<i>If you grow older, you should be more mature. The more you age, your temper grows worse.</i>

387
00:30:49.470 --> 00:30:52.980
<i>What about me? What did I do?</i>

388
00:30:52.980 --> 00:30:58.130
<i>One day you came to me
-Aren't you going to turn it off?</i>

389
00:30:58.130 --> 00:30:59.120
Turn it off!

390
00:30:59.120 --> 00:31:01.260
Do you want to die, you bastard? Why are you crying?

391
00:31:01.260 --> 00:31:06.200
<i>This heart is getting excited.</i>

392
00:31:07.140 --> 00:31:09.630
♫<i> One day <i>♫</i></i>

393
00:31:09.630 --> 00:31:18.410
♫<i> Let's bury love in our two hearts <i>♫</i></i>

394
00:31:18.450 --> 00:31:25.250
♫<i> We are whispering again <i>♫</i></i>

395
00:31:27.740 --> 00:31:30.850
Did something good happen today? Your dancing is good today.

396
00:31:30.850 --> 00:31:32.920
Yeah. Taek won again.

397
00:31:32.920 --> 00:31:34.720
Really?

398
00:31:34.720 --> 00:31:38.140
Taek said that he'll buy pizza if he wins.

399
00:31:38.140 --> 00:31:39.460
But there are still three people left, right?

400
00:31:39.460 --> 00:31:41.680
Yeah, Chinese players.

401
00:31:41.680 --> 00:31:46.510
He's a Wang Lei  killer!He's a Wang Lei killer!

402
00:31:46.510 --> 00:31:48.540
Why is this bastard like this?

403
00:31:48.540 --> 00:31:50.270
He's a Wang Lei killer!

404
00:31:50.270 --> 00:31:52.470
Are you crazy? Hey.

405
00:32:08.860 --> 00:32:12.350
The third round will start with 6-dan Choi Taek and 9-dan  Wang Lei

406
00:32:57.900 --> 00:32:59.930
Mom, have you seen my jacket?

407
00:32:59.930 --> 00:33:03.430
Your sister wore it and went out early in the morning. She has sports competition.

408
00:33:03.430 --> 00:33:05.920
Really? Then I'm going to wear Unni's dress.

409
00:33:05.920 --> 00:33:08.410
Aigoo. Go ahead. You two agreed.

410
00:33:08.410 --> 00:33:10.060
But can you wear it even though it's cold?

411
00:33:10.060 --> 00:33:12.540
It's okay. I can just wear a coat on top.

412
00:33:18.360 --> 00:33:21.960
Gipsy, gipsy, gipsy, gipsy.

413
00:33:40.650 --> 00:33:43.490
Seong Bo Ra this crazy girl.

414
00:33:43.490 --> 00:33:46.670
I'm going to kill her!

415
00:33:47.830 --> 00:33:50.820
Ball! Ball, ball.

416
00:34:07.410 --> 00:34:12.010
Okay! Ah, don't come closer !

417
00:34:12.010 --> 00:34:14.390
It's mine. It's mine. Don't come near!

418
00:34:14.390 --> 00:34:17.590
Hey! Hey!

419
00:34:20.710 --> 00:34:24.780
I bought a new bag.
- It's nice.  Do you want to trade?

420
00:34:24.780 --> 00:34:27.810
Why do you say such nonsense like that?

421
00:34:30.080 --> 00:34:31.830
Students.

422
00:34:34.130 --> 00:34:35.970
Can you look at me?

423
00:34:35.970 --> 00:34:39.070
This was expensive.

424
00:34:39.070 --> 00:34:41.100
Ah ha!

425
00:34:41.100 --> 00:34:43.060
What?

426
00:34:44.560 --> 00:34:49.390
You guys did two wrong things. The first is

427
00:34:49.390 --> 00:34:55.700
students smoked cigarettes. And second is that you threw  the cigarette on the floor.

428
00:34:55.700 --> 00:34:56.800
Okay?

429
00:34:56.800 --> 00:35:00.290
Ahjussi, just go.

430
00:35:01.310 --> 00:35:05.660
Right now, you increase your wrongdoings to three.

431
00:35:07.030 --> 00:35:11.380
I am not an Ahjussi.

432
00:35:15.370 --> 00:35:18.580
Ahjussi, I said to go.

433
00:35:18.580 --> 00:35:19.910
I said that I'm not an ahjussi.

434
00:35:19.910 --> 00:35:21.830
Really!

435
00:35:21.830 --> 00:35:25.160
Ah Ha!

436
00:35:28.940 --> 00:35:33.560
What are you glaring at? What are you glaring at? You small kid.

437
00:35:35.000 --> 00:35:35.740
Who are you?

438
00:35:35.740 --> 00:35:38.110
What do you mean who I am? I am the magistrate for justice.

439
00:35:38.110 --> 00:35:42.380
Hey, you're from Ssangmun High School, right? You're from Ssangmun High School, right? Should I call the Dean?

440
00:35:42.380 --> 00:35:45.200
Should I call your teacher, she lives right there!

441
00:35:45.200 --> 00:35:48.270
No, no.
-No, no.

442
00:35:49.340 --> 00:35:52.760
Your bones are going to rot, bastards.

443
00:35:52.760 --> 00:35:56.030
And a student smokes 88 Gold, not Pine Tree?

444
00:35:56.030 --> 00:35:58.310
I'm sorry.

445
00:35:59.230 --> 00:36:02.800
Look. American products? American products?

446
00:36:02.800 --> 00:36:05.960
Do you know how good domestic products come out these days?

447
00:36:05.960 --> 00:36:10.190
Follow me. "Let's use domestic products!"

448
00:36:10.190 --> 00:36:13.350
"Let's use-"
-Aren't you going to say it loud?
-Yes, loud.

449
00:36:13.350 --> 00:36:15.530
"Let's use domestic products!"

450
00:36:15.530 --> 00:36:17.730
"Let's use domestic products!"

451
00:36:17.730 --> 00:36:19.730
"Let's quit smoking!"

452
00:36:19.730 --> 00:36:22.240
"Let's quit smoking!"

453
00:36:22.240 --> 00:36:24.610
Salvation in the flames!

454
00:36:24.610 --> 00:36:27.000
The nation's flames!

455
00:36:27.000 --> 00:36:29.640
The nation's flames!

456
00:36:29.640 --> 00:36:31.590
The nation's flames!

457
00:36:31.590 --> 00:36:34.300
Flaming warriors unite!

458
00:36:34.300 --> 00:36:36.810
Flaming warriors unite!

459
00:36:36.810 --> 00:36:39.550
Set the fighters for democracy free!

460
00:36:39.550 --> 00:36:41.810
Set the fighters for democracy free!

461
00:36:41.810 --> 00:36:45.440
Freeze the tuition fees!

462
00:36:45.440 --> 00:36:47.400
Freeze them!

463
00:36:47.400 --> 00:36:51.500
- Freeze them, freeze them, freeze them!
- Freeze them! Freeze them!

464
00:36:52.450 --> 00:36:57.450
Why is the Ohgong Government Building not a prison?

465
00:37:03.650 --> 00:37:08.200
<i>In Shanghai there has been a miracle at the Woori Securities International Baduk Championship.</i>

466
00:37:08.200 --> 00:37:12.400
<i>The only remaining players are Korea's 6-dan Choi Taek, China's 9-dan Wang Lei.</i>

467
00:37:12.400 --> 00:37:17.130
<i>Japan's 9-dan Wang Ming Wang was defeated. Today there will</i>

468
00:37:17.130 --> 00:37:22.170
<i>be the last ferocious battle between Wang Lei and Choi.</i>

469
00:37:23.520 --> 00:37:26.590
- I'm leaving. 
 - Yeah.

470
00:37:28.450 --> 00:37:31.550
Why don't you just live in our house if you're going to come all the time?

471
00:37:31.560 --> 00:37:34.230
I didn't come here to see you.

472
00:37:34.230 --> 00:37:36.220
Did Oppa Jeong Bong wake up?

473
00:37:36.220 --> 00:37:38.560
Yeah. What about Bong?

474
00:37:38.560 --> 00:37:43.350
I always send stories to Starry Night but Oppa Jeong Bong only gets picked.

475
00:37:43.350 --> 00:37:47.060
I'm going to borrow postcards from Oppa Jeong Bong.

476
00:37:52.090 --> 00:37:54.680
Is your hyung not studying these days?

477
00:37:54.680 --> 00:37:57.030
Did he ever do it?

478
00:37:58.280 --> 00:38:00.030
I'm leaving.

479
00:38:04.290 --> 00:38:07.900
Oh my, oh my. Bong Hwang Dang!

480
00:38:07.900 --> 00:38:09.440
There's only one person now.

481
00:38:09.440 --> 00:38:11.910
Yes. If he wins today, he wins.

482
00:38:11.910 --> 00:38:14.980
Wow... As expected our Taek

483
00:38:14.980 --> 00:38:16.940
For me he is just a man among men.

484
00:38:16.940 --> 00:38:20.760
He beats all five people.

485
00:38:20.760 --> 00:38:24.170
Then if Taek comes back, a congratulation party.

486
00:38:24.170 --> 00:38:26.090
Boom, will he have one clean sweep after a long time?

487
00:38:26.090 --> 00:38:30.040
There's still one game left. He has to win this round to win.

488
00:38:30.040 --> 00:38:31.860
There you go again, pretending there's a problem.

489
00:38:31.860 --> 00:38:35.740
They say that last competition is against a rookie player

490
00:38:35.740 --> 00:38:39.370
According to the news, they say that Taek will win for sure.

491
00:38:39.370 --> 00:38:40.980
You do know when it comes to Go.

492
00:38:40.980 --> 00:38:44.510
Oh my. What do you mean you don't know? Do you know what kind of guy Taek is?

493
00:38:44.510 --> 00:38:47.770
All the best experts lose to our Taek.

494
00:38:47.770 --> 00:38:52.970
Those who looked like masters were just minnows.  Have a go at our Taek!  What can he do?

495
00:38:52.970 --> 00:38:56.280
Taek has a jinx.

496
00:38:56.280 --> 00:38:58.160
What jinx?

497
00:38:58.160 --> 00:39:01.530
As you can see, he doesn't speak and is quiet.

498
00:39:01.530 --> 00:39:03.130
And he's severely shy.

499
00:39:03.130 --> 00:39:06.630
There is no one who is more cheerful than our Taek.

500
00:39:06.630 --> 00:39:09.060
Go is also shy.

501
00:39:09.920 --> 00:39:15.580
He's weak to a new opponent.  When they first confront each other, he gets weak-kneed.

502
00:39:16.860 --> 00:39:19.700
Ahjussi, did Seon Woo pass by?

503
00:39:19.700 --> 00:39:21.540
Yeah, not long ago.

504
00:39:21.540 --> 00:39:23.040
Say your greetings while living, girl.

505
00:39:23.040 --> 00:39:25.130
Good bye!

506
00:39:26.070 --> 00:39:32.320
Then if he's really unlucky, he could lose.

507
00:39:32.320 --> 00:39:39.150
Anyways, even if he loses, since we tried hard to cheer for him, let's have a drink.

508
00:39:39.150 --> 00:39:40.350
Fighting!

509
00:40:19.380 --> 00:40:23.620
Director, why is Grade Six Choi Taek not coming down?

510
00:40:24.210 --> 00:40:27.240
Did something happen?

511
00:40:27.240 --> 00:40:31.560
Grade Six Choi Taek usually comes down on time.

512
00:40:31.560 --> 00:40:36.040
After thinking on his own, he comes right before the game.

513
00:40:39.550 --> 00:40:41.630
There. He's coming.

514
00:40:53.440 --> 00:40:55.590
It looks like he's going to die soon.

515
00:40:55.590 --> 00:40:57.470
It seems like he didn't sleep at all.

516
00:40:57.470 --> 00:41:01.680
Reporter Shin, five games in a row. Five consecutive games.

517
00:41:01.680 --> 00:41:04.360
Even in domestic matches there is day break in between.

518
00:41:05.280 --> 00:41:09.510
Master Choi is admirable even sitting there.

519
00:41:10.650 --> 00:41:14.030
Perhaps, even if he loses, write good reports.

520
00:41:14.030 --> 00:41:16.730
No way he's going to win?

521
00:41:17.500 --> 00:41:21.890
Because everyone is like this, Taek can't sleep.

522
00:41:38.850 --> 00:41:41.340
Grade Six Choi Taek is black.

523
00:41:41.340 --> 00:41:47.840
But, wasn't Grade Six Choi Taek's results better when he was white?

524
00:41:51.030 --> 00:41:57.570
The match will be starting.  We want the reporters to leave within ten minutes.

525
00:42:41.320 --> 00:42:44.000
Ah Ahjussi, did you get a call?
-Did you get a call?

526
00:42:44.000 --> 00:42:45.490
No, not yet.

527
00:42:45.490 --> 00:42:46.920
Ah, yes.

528
00:42:54.660 --> 00:42:59.000
Hey, how is Taek doing? Did he win?

529
00:42:59.000 --> 00:43:01.100
Did he lose?

530
00:43:01.100 --> 00:43:03.170
The game isn't over yet.

531
00:43:03.170 --> 00:43:05.380
I'm waiting for his call.

532
00:43:13.300 --> 00:43:16.230
What about Taek? Did he win?

533
00:43:16.230 --> 00:43:18.180
Not yet.

534
00:43:25.520 --> 00:43:27.680
Did a call from Taek not come yet?

535
00:43:27.680 --> 00:43:29.670
I don't know yet.

536
00:43:38.960 --> 00:43:41.590
The game didn't finish yet. I didn't receive a call yet.

537
00:43:41.590 --> 00:43:43.920
Wait in your home.

538
00:43:52.060 --> 00:43:54.120
Did a call not come yet?

539
00:43:54.120 --> 00:43:56.600
Yes, not yet.

540
00:45:05.430 --> 00:45:08.630
<i>Return to Sender</i>

541
00:45:12.170 --> 00:45:16.690
She put a charity sticker and not a postage stamp?  Gosh.

542
00:45:18.720 --> 00:45:20.870
<i>Hello Oraboni Moon Sae.(Oraboni: more honorific than oppa)</i>

543
00:45:20.870 --> 00:45:24.100
<i>I am Sunny from Ssangmun-dong.</i>

544
00:45:24.100 --> 00:45:27.200
<i>Please do not reveal my name.</i>

545
00:45:27.710 --> 00:45:30.900
<i>Oppa, right now, I am experiencing my first love.</i>

546
00:45:30.900 --> 00:45:35.040
<i>I started to love a close friend living in the same neighborhood.</i>

547
00:45:35.040 --> 00:45:38.110
<i>Whenever I see that friend, I feel better</i>

548
00:45:38.110 --> 00:45:42.100
<i>and whenever I eat and study, I only think of that friend.</i>

549
00:45:42.100 --> 00:45:45.080
<i>Oppa, this is love, right?</i>

550
00:45:45.080 --> 00:45:48.950
<i>The kid's name that I like is SW.</i>

551
00:45:48.950 --> 00:45:50.980
<i>His name is cool, right?</i>

552
00:45:50.980 --> 00:45:54.180
<i>He looks more cool than his name.</i>

553
00:45:54.180 --> 00:45:57.990
<i>Lastly, I want to say something to SW.</i>

554
00:45:57.990 --> 00:46:01.590
<i>SW, thanks for liking me and</i>

555
00:46:01.590 --> 00:46:03.870
<i>I like you too.</i>

556
00:46:04.350 --> 00:46:14.650
<i> 015B On an empty street 
 ♬ A miserable figure which is seen through the windows </i>♬

557
00:46:16.940 --> 00:46:18.910
Jeong Hwan!

558
00:46:21.100 --> 00:46:25.080
The game is over. I just received a call.

559
00:46:26.900 --> 00:46:30.000
How was your game today?

560
00:46:31.260 --> 00:46:36.290
It was very difficult. I couldn't win at all. He's an expert.

562
00:46:59.820 --> 00:47:01.730
You've worked hard.

563
00:47:14.300 --> 00:47:15.900
Hey Bong Hwang Dang!

564
00:47:15.900 --> 00:47:17.920
What happened? Did he win?

565
00:47:17.920 --> 00:47:19.940
Right, did he win or lose?

566
00:47:19.940 --> 00:47:23.890
By this time, the results must have come out. Tell me.

567
00:47:23.890 --> 00:47:25.650
Did Jeong Hwan not say?

568
00:47:25.650 --> 00:47:27.930
He just went to his room.

569
00:47:27.930 --> 00:47:30.930
Really! Hurry up and say it. Stop stalling.

570
00:47:30.930 --> 00:47:34.670
This quick tempered guy is just going to collapse from being short of breath!

571
00:47:36.960 --> 00:47:39.240
He won.

572
00:47:39.240 --> 00:47:42.520
I said that Taek will win!

573
00:47:42.520 --> 00:47:44.580
Korea hooray!

574
00:47:44.580 --> 00:47:48.110
On this kind of day, this shouldn't be not here.

575
00:48:25.800 --> 00:48:27.790
What are you going to do now?

576
00:48:30.230 --> 00:48:34.270
There's no game for a while. Don't you have any plans?

577
00:48:39.140 --> 00:48:41.280
I have something to do.

578
00:48:42.950 --> 00:48:44.520
What?

579
00:48:51.430 --> 00:48:56.550
<i>The Woori Securities International Baduk Championships are over.</i>

580
00:48:56.550 --> 00:48:59.420
<i>Our country's Choi Taek won five consecutive games.</i>

581
00:48:59.420 --> 00:49:03.430
<i>And brought Korea to winning which seemed impossible.</i>

582
00:49:03.430 --> 00:49:05.330
<i>Our county's defending championship team ...</i>

583
00:49:05.330 --> 00:49:09.270
I only heard that Taek was good but I didn't know that he was that good.

584
00:49:09.270 --> 00:49:13.240
Only our nation doesn't consider him highly, but other countries treat him better than a president.

585
00:49:13.240 --> 00:49:15.760
Is that right?

586
00:49:16.430 --> 00:49:20.300
Deok Seon, why aren't you eating sweet potato? Whenever see potato go crazy.

587
00:49:20.300 --> 00:49:22.630
Well she probably shoved something down.

588
00:49:22.630 --> 00:49:28.390
Girl, how can you talk about your sister like that.Could you just say "she ate:"

589
00:49:28.390 --> 00:49:32.250
Deok Seon, there's a lot of dietary fiber in sweet potatoes.

590
00:49:32.250 --> 00:49:36.050
I'm not going to eat it. I'm not going to eat it. I shouldn't fill my stomach with that.

591
00:49:37.080 --> 00:49:40.420
It's time I should be receiving a call.

592
00:49:40.420 --> 00:49:46.180
<i>Although he suffered a domestic slump in which he lost six matches in a row,</i>

593
00:49:46.180 --> 00:49:49.850
<i> in international competion this time, he won five consecutive matches</i>

594
00:49:49.850 --> 00:49:54.270
<i>and up to now has had recorded twenty consecutive wins internationally, and once again is at the top</i>

595
00:49:54.270 --> 00:49:57.780
<i> and has proved himself a master to people.</i>

596
00:49:57.780 --> 00:50:01.010
<i>Six -dan Choi Taek, despite worry and fear around him
♬ <i> Today from a forgotten ♬</i></i>

597
00:50:01.010 --> 00:50:04.300
<i>won the competition on the merits
♬ <i> friend♬</i></i>

598
00:50:04.300 --> 00:50:07.020
<i> As much as one cannot believe at the age of eightteen...
♫<i> I received a call <i>♫</i></i></i>

599
00:50:07.020 --> 00:50:09.950
<i>In the big competition he displayed his ability in a strong show of force.</i>

600
00:50:11.290 --> 00:50:14.750
Jeong Hwan, eat sweet potato.

601
00:50:14.750 --> 00:50:16.490
Forget it.

602
00:50:16.490 --> 00:50:18.460
Taek still didn't arrive?

603
00:50:18.460 --> 00:50:22.300
♫<i> He said to meet <i>♫</i></i>

604
00:50:22.300 --> 00:50:26.380
♫<i> At the alley in the neighborhood where we used to run and  play together  when we were younger <i>♫</i></i>

605
00:50:26.380 --> 00:50:28.710
Eat rice cakes. Aren't you hungry?

606
00:50:28.710 --> 00:50:30.420
Mom eat it. I'm fine.

607
00:50:30.420 --> 00:50:35.350
Our son's neck might fall off.
 ♫ <i>tomorrow he will go far, far away</i> ♫

608
00:50:37.290 --> 00:50:39.390
Hello? Did you arrive?

609
00:50:39.390 --> 00:50:41.050
Okay.
♫ <i>riding a bumpy subway</i> ♫

610
00:50:41.050 --> 00:50:44.100
Mom, I'm leaving.
♫ <i>riding a bumpy subway</i> ♫

611
00:50:45.650 --> 00:50:48.550
Hello?  Okay.

612
00:50:50.420 --> 00:50:53.920
Taek is tired. Hurry up and come. Okay?

613
00:50:56.310 --> 00:50:58.910
Oh! Hee Dong, you have arrived?

614
00:50:58.910 --> 00:51:01.940
I understand! I'm going!

615
00:51:01.940 --> 00:51:05.050
Aigoo, you're going to fall.

616
00:51:05.050 --> 00:51:07.430
Fall, girl.

617
00:51:07.430 --> 00:51:11.570
♫<i> My sweet friend <i>♫</i></i>

618
00:51:11.570 --> 00:51:13.750
Hi.
♫<i> Greet me <i>♫</i></i>

619
00:51:13.750 --> 00:51:17.840
♫<i> And run toward me <i>♫</i></i>

620
00:51:27.700 --> 00:51:33.410
♫<i> So many things <i>♫</i></i>

621
00:51:33.410 --> 00:51:37.320
♫<i> we have forgotten, as we live</i> ♫

622
00:51:37.320 --> 00:51:40.730
I tried to come quickly, but trying to visit the academy...

623
00:51:47.560 --> 00:51:49.520
Hurry up and come.
♫ <i>so many things</i> ♫

624
00:51:56.330 --> 00:51:58.440
Then I'm going to eat it.

625
00:51:58.440 --> 00:52:00.260
Why? Are you crazy?

626
00:52:00.260 --> 00:52:02.470
Do you want to die?

627
00:52:02.470 --> 00:52:05.750
What is this? You didn't even eat it because you had no appetite.

628
00:52:05.750 --> 00:52:06.420
I'm going to take it home.

629
00:52:06.420 --> 00:52:08.930
Hey, do rock paper scissor.

630
00:52:08.930 --> 00:52:14.460
Aish. I got rejected by the cardigan noona in the library.

631
00:52:14.460 --> 00:52:16.510
I'm really pitiful.

632
00:52:17.360 --> 00:52:19.430
I live in a half attic.

633
00:52:23.660 --> 00:52:26.650
Jeong Hwan lived in a single room three years ago.

634
00:52:30.230 --> 00:52:32.600
My unni is Seong Bo Ra.

635
00:52:35.540 --> 00:52:37.040
His hyung is Kim Jeong Bong.

636
00:52:37.040 --> 00:52:38.260
Aish.

637
00:52:38.260 --> 00:52:40.370
Why? I like my hyung.

638
00:52:40.370 --> 00:52:41.590
Then, that's it, right? I'm going to eat this.

639
00:52:41.590 --> 00:52:44.220
No, no. Wait. Do you have any tough situation?

640
00:52:44.220 --> 00:52:46.350
What? Pitiful stuff?

641
00:52:50.270 --> 00:52:52.380
Don't say your dad.

642
00:52:53.360 --> 00:52:58.380
Don't say your mom. It's a foul. These guys.

643
00:53:04.660 --> 00:53:09.950
I have someone I like but I haven't been able to confess for two years.

644
00:53:21.420 --> 00:53:26.350
I said it to laugh but why is the mood like this. You eat it.

645
00:53:27.660 --> 00:53:29.580
It's real.

646
00:53:33.380 --> 00:53:36.580
Why is the mood like this?

647
00:53:36.580 --> 00:53:39.350
I don't know what I will do.

648
00:53:41.740 --> 00:53:43.740
Confess.

649
00:53:43.740 --> 00:53:45.030
What?

650
00:53:45.030 --> 00:53:47.120
Confess.

651
00:53:48.380 --> 00:53:50.430
When the first snow falls.

652
00:53:57.450 --> 00:54:00.980
When the first snow falls, confess, okay?

653
00:54:08.080 --> 00:54:11.160
Taek is really great.

654
00:54:11.160 --> 00:54:15.130
Taek's father must be full without even eating.

655
00:54:15.130 --> 00:54:18.260
Yes. I feel good today.

656
00:54:18.260 --> 00:54:21.550
So that's why I'm saying this.

657
00:54:21.550 --> 00:54:26.840
Do you have no thought of switching our three children with Taek?

658
00:54:26.840 --> 00:54:28.470
Three to one trade.

659
00:54:28.470 --> 00:54:33.380
If you think about it, it's not a damaging trade. But it's because

660
00:54:33.380 --> 00:54:37.840
it's so hard taking care of daughters.

661
00:54:37.840 --> 00:54:41.550
Of course. Bo Ra is a bit hard.

662
00:54:41.550 --> 00:54:44.240
I still can't look at her face.

663
00:54:44.240 --> 00:54:45.590
Because she's scary.

664
00:54:45.590 --> 00:54:48.490
To me, especially.

665
00:54:48.490 --> 00:54:50.860
What about Jin Joo? I don't see her.

666
00:54:50.860 --> 00:54:55.460
I sent her to our relatives. Because Tae Soo was going to Gimhae, I sent her with him.

667
00:54:55.460 --> 00:54:57.430
I guess she's doing well not crying.

668
00:54:57.430 --> 00:55:00.200
She really like her maternal grandma.

669
00:55:00.200 --> 00:55:06.070
It's good. She can eat whatever she likes as much as she wants. And I can eat whatever I like as much as I want.

670
00:55:06.070 --> 00:55:09.700
What is this? The alcohol is gone already.

671
00:55:11.240 --> 00:55:16.360
Seriously... why did you just buy only one

672
00:55:16.360 --> 00:55:19.450
who is barely making a living?

673
00:55:19.450 --> 00:55:21.290
I will go buy some.

674
00:55:21.290 --> 00:55:24.400
At our house we have a jar of plum liquor.

675
00:55:24.400 --> 00:55:27.350
Call home and tell Bo Ra to hurry up and bring it.

676
00:55:27.350 --> 00:55:30.020
There's No Eul.

677
00:55:30.020 --> 00:55:33.860
No Eul went out to sleep in his friend's house.

678
00:55:33.860 --> 00:55:37.060
Deok Seon is playing with Taek.

679
00:55:37.060 --> 00:55:40.690
What are you doing not calling?

680
00:55:46.320 --> 00:55:49.180
<i>Why are you telling me bring that? I don't want to.</i>

681
00:55:49.180 --> 00:55:53.620
<i>I'm going to Sunbae's house. I said that I'm going to be out all night.</i>

682
00:55:55.140 --> 00:55:57.810
So, while you're going out,

683
00:55:57.810 --> 00:56:00.140
cant you  just drop by for a moment?

684
00:56:00.140 --> 00:56:03.080
After opening the gate, one, two, three, four.

685
00:56:03.080 --> 00:56:06.580
You come after walking four steps.

686
00:56:13.260 --> 00:56:17.630
That girl... as if she would come out.

687
00:56:17.630 --> 00:56:19.540
Look. Even though she's like this, she'll come.

688
00:56:19.540 --> 00:56:22.850
Really, Sungnim? Do you want to bet whether she comes or not?

689
00:56:22.850 --> 00:56:28.690
She'll come. Look. Even though her words are like that, her heart is warm.

690
00:56:28.690 --> 00:56:31.610
If you say she is warm two times, we would all burn.

691
00:56:31.610 --> 00:56:34.090
We'd all burn and die.

692
00:56:39.250 --> 00:56:41.620
Look. I said that she'll come.

693
00:56:41.620 --> 00:56:45.240
Bo Ra, hurry up and come. Come here. Put it here.

694
00:56:46.910 --> 00:56:48.660
Ahjumma, where is the bathroom?

695
00:56:48.660 --> 00:56:52.150
Bathroom? Here, here.

696
00:56:57.980 --> 00:57:02.270
Aigoo. Who is it in this time of night? My back...

697
00:57:05.860 --> 00:57:10.510
Since when? What did the hospital say?

698
00:57:11.620 --> 00:57:13.620
Yeah.

699
00:57:13.620 --> 00:57:17.380
Oh... Still you have to watch all night.

700
00:57:17.380 --> 00:57:20.410
Her fever can go up suddenly.

701
00:57:22.330 --> 00:57:25.130
Tomorrow morning,

702
00:57:25.130 --> 00:57:27.860
I will go down with the first bus.

703
00:57:29.220 --> 00:57:32.130
Yeah, yeah. I understand.

704
00:57:35.370 --> 00:57:37.510
Is Jin Joo sick?

705
00:57:37.510 --> 00:57:41.460
Yes. They say that her fever went up to 40 Celsius at night.

706
00:57:41.460 --> 00:57:42.850
What about the hospital?

707
00:57:42.850 --> 00:57:45.730
She did go and got a lot better but

708
00:57:46.610 --> 00:57:52.010
as a Mom I am drinking alcohol without knowing my child is sick.

709
00:57:52.010 --> 00:57:54.590
Don't you have to go down now?

710
00:57:54.590 --> 00:57:56.810
Get up. I'll drive you there.

711
00:57:56.810 --> 00:58:01.330
Sit down. How are you going to drive when you're drunk?

712
00:58:01.330 --> 00:58:04.220
Aigoo, the last car probably left.

713
00:58:04.220 --> 00:58:07.400
Just go out tomorrow morning in the first car. She'll be fine.

714
00:58:07.400 --> 00:58:11.170
Since she went to the hospital, nothing bad is going to happen.

715
00:58:11.170 --> 00:58:14.600
Don't worry. All kids grow up like that.

716
00:58:14.600 --> 00:58:16.390
Good bye.

717
00:58:18.450 --> 00:58:23.670
Hey. The friend you're meeting today is a girl friend, right?

718
00:58:23.670 --> 00:58:27.510
Aigoo, she's an adult, an adult. Why do you interfere so much?

719
00:58:27.510 --> 00:58:30.340
What if it's a guy or a girl?

720
00:58:30.340 --> 00:58:34.970
Aigoo, I don't know where she goes all the time.

721
00:58:34.970 --> 00:58:38.300
Don't worry about Bo Ra. She will do everything well herself.

722
00:58:38.300 --> 00:58:40.480
Isn't she a smart kid?

723
00:58:40.550 --> 00:58:46.750
She's already two times smarter than her parents and bosses us around so much we are in agony.  Bossy.

724
00:58:46.750 --> 00:58:48.310
<i>Bong Hwang Dang</i>

725
00:58:57.710 --> 00:59:01.430
Taek, sleep well. I'm going to sleep.

726
00:59:01.430 --> 00:59:03.430
Yes. Good night.

727
00:59:03.430 --> 00:59:07.280
Ahjussi, good night!

728
00:59:27.520 --> 00:59:29.750
Seon Woo.

729
00:59:29.750 --> 00:59:31.840
What is it?

730
00:59:31.840 --> 00:59:34.310
Let's switch places with me.

731
00:59:34.310 --> 00:59:38.580
I don't want to. I'm going to sleep next to Taek. He's really warm.

732
00:59:38.580 --> 00:59:40.540
It's good if I hold him and sleep.

733
00:59:41.630 --> 00:59:43.680
It's not that.

734
00:59:45.980 --> 00:59:48.810
This bastard farted again.

735
00:59:48.810 --> 00:59:51.450
Ah, really. Why are you like this?

736
00:59:51.450 --> 00:59:54.670
Ah! It smells! What did you eat?

737
00:59:54.670 --> 01:00:00.670
Hey, hey. Why are you like this? You always fart.

738
01:00:00.670 --> 01:00:02.950
Mom, did she look for me?

739
01:00:03.120 --> 01:00:09.580
Oh. She might have had indigestion. So if she wakes in the middle of the night, don't give her anything.

740
01:00:09.580 --> 01:00:14.880
Okay, okay. I understand. I'll go early in the morning tomorrow.

741
01:00:22.570 --> 01:00:25.670
Why? Did Jin Joo wake up?

742
01:00:52.910 --> 01:00:57.490
I can go tomorrow. You won't be able to sleep all night.

743
01:00:57.490 --> 01:01:02.480
Anyway, even if I go to Sunbae's house, we were just going to be playing all night.

744
01:01:02.480 --> 01:01:04.370
Get in.

745
01:01:06.630 --> 01:01:09.220
Hurry up and get in.

746
01:01:10.320 --> 01:01:14.230
- It's cold! 
 - Okay, okay.

747
01:01:26.130 --> 01:01:30.280
Bong, call Dad. Tell him to eat dinner.

748
01:01:30.280 --> 01:01:32.110
Yes.

749
01:01:41.110 --> 01:01:42.750
Yes.

750
01:01:45.370 --> 01:01:48.380
He's asking what we are having for dinner.

751
01:01:48.380 --> 01:01:50.220
Meat.

752
01:01:51.060 --> 01:01:52.920
It's meat, Dad.

753
01:01:55.970 --> 01:02:00.600
What kind of meat?  Beef?  Pork?

754
01:02:01.860 --> 01:02:05.510
Beef, beef, beef!  Come quickly.

755
01:02:05.510 --> 01:02:07.390
<i>I will report the weather.</i>

756
01:02:07.390 --> 01:02:11.810
<i>We have great news of first snow on the first Wednesday of December.</i>

757
01:02:11.810 --> 01:02:15.030
<i>We can predict that a great amount of snow will come, although it's the first snow.</i>

758
01:02:16.260 --> 01:02:19.940
- I've come back from school! 
 -Hurry up and wash up so we can eat dinner.

759
01:02:19.940 --> 01:02:21.490
Okay.

760
01:02:23.170 --> 01:02:24.740
I'm home.

761
01:02:24.750 --> 01:02:30.250
Son, you've come? Hurry up and wash up. I bought meat today. You don't eat these days.

762
01:02:30.250 --> 01:02:34.440
Forget about me. I don't feel good. I'm going to wash up.

763
01:02:42.140 --> 01:02:45.520
<i>Now, should I start introducing stories?<i>
Yes!</i></i>

764
01:02:45.520 --> 01:02:50.490
<i>Because it's almost Christmas, there are a lot of stories of love and break up.</i>

765
01:02:50.490 --> 01:02:52.470
<i>This is the first story:</i>

766
01:02:52.470 --> 01:02:57.300
<i>"I am Lee Ji Eun from Myeongmok-dong."</i>

767
01:02:57.300 --> 01:03:00.990
<i>Deok Seon, I'm going to the market!<i>
Okay!</i></i>

768
01:03:00.990 --> 01:03:05.170
<i>1988 winter is so cold for me.</i>

769
01:03:08.380 --> 01:03:14.950
Oh my, it looks like it'll really snow today.

770
01:03:23.790 --> 01:03:26.490
Dongsaeng, outside snow-

771
01:03:32.460 --> 01:03:36.990
might come. So if it snows wake me up.

772
01:03:38.490 --> 01:03:41.550
I want to see the first snow.

773
01:04:06.040 --> 01:04:08.990
Really...

774
01:04:08.990 --> 01:04:13.130
Please say my story once.

775
01:04:13.130 --> 01:04:18.240
Deok Seon! Seong Deok Seon!

776
01:04:31.250 --> 01:04:35.310
Seon Woo, are you here? Come in.

777
01:04:35.310 --> 01:04:37.580
It's okay.

778
01:04:37.580 --> 01:04:39.920
What's up?

779
01:04:40.870 --> 01:04:44.520
Is Noona Bo Ra here?
-Who? Seong Bo Ra?

780
01:04:44.520 --> 01:04:47.150
Seong Bo Ra isn't here.

781
01:04:49.560 --> 01:04:51.790
Why Unni?

782
01:04:53.820 --> 01:04:56.230
Snow is falling.

783
01:04:57.100 --> 01:04:58.740
Huh?

784
01:05:19.710 --> 01:05:32.000
♫<i> Stay by my side. You must not leave.<i>♫</i></i>

785
01:05:33.480 --> 01:05:40.350
♫ <i> Leaving the longing behind the long road  </i> ♫

786
01:05:40.350 --> 01:05:47.800
<i>Seon Woo, wait for a moment. I'll hurry up and bring it.
Okay.</i>

787
01:05:49.310 --> 01:05:55.070
♫<i> While sitting on the windowsill and seeing the sunset <i>♫</i></i>

788
01:05:55.070 --> 01:06:01.350
♫<i>and clouds floating far away</i>

789
01:06:03.940 --> 01:06:07.080
♫ <i> The memories  </i> ♫

790
01:06:07.080 --> 01:06:09.270
<i> Oh, Noona!</i>

791
01:06:09.270 --> 01:06:12.210
<i>Oh, Seon Woo. Did you come here to borrow something again?</i>

792
01:06:12.210 --> 01:06:15.000
<i>Pencil lead.</i>

793
01:06:34.830 --> 01:06:40.710
♬<i> Stay at my side.</i>♬

794
01:06:40.710 --> 01:06:47.710
♬<i> Don't leave. </i>♬

795
01:06:59.630 --> 01:07:02.930
<i>What are you looking at? Did you come here to spy on me too?</i>

796
01:07:02.930 --> 01:07:07.560
<i>No. I'm just wondering if you're okay.</i>

797
01:07:10.430 --> 01:07:15.420
<i>Seon Woo. Here, sewing kit.</i>

798
01:07:15.420 --> 01:07:17.750
<i>That's mine.</i>

799
01:07:17.750 --> 01:07:22.230
<i>Where would she get a sewing kit? You should borrow things from people who have them.</i>

800
01:07:22.230 --> 01:07:25.240
<i>You too are really frustrating.</i>

801
01:07:25.240 --> 01:07:27.780
<i>What happened to the class president?</i>

802
01:07:32.750 --> 01:07:44.050
♫<i> The old memories I want to hold unto. <i>♫</i></i>

803
01:07:46.790 --> 01:07:54.740
♫<i> In the cold blowing wind <i>♫</i></i>

804
01:07:54.740 --> 01:08:01.940
♫<i> Don't cry of loneliness <i>♫</i></i>

805
01:08:01.940 --> 01:08:09.360
♫<i> I will always be by your side <i>♫</i></i>

806
01:08:09.360 --> 01:08:16.630
♫<i> I won't leave <i>♫</i></i>

807
01:08:31.950 --> 01:08:43.150
♫<i>From my side, you must not leave <i>♫</i></i>

808
01:08:43.170 --> 01:08:46.370
Hey! Stand there.

809
01:08:49.370 --> 01:08:55.000
Why?  Why Seong Bora? I said why Seong Bora?

810
01:08:55.000 --> 01:08:59.400
- Because I like her. 
- Where? What do you like about her?

811
01:08:59.400 --> 01:09:01.640
- She's pretty. 
 - Bullsh*t.

812
01:09:01.640 --> 01:09:03.800
- She's smart. 
 -Wow.

813
01:09:03.800 --> 01:09:07.170
- And she's kind. 
 - Crazy dude.

814
01:09:07.170 --> 01:09:09.660
And the mole next to her eye is pretty.

815
01:09:09.660 --> 01:09:15.360
I made that. I said I made that by poking it with a pencil lead when I was nine years old!

816
01:09:15.360 --> 01:09:19.610
Really! Why is is Seong Bo Ra? Seong Bo Ra...

817
01:09:19.610 --> 01:09:23.410
I said why is it Seong Bo Ra?!

818
01:09:29.350 --> 01:09:32.620
You... I won't see you again.

819
01:10:34.830 --> 01:10:39.990
What are you going to do if you don't eat like that? Are you hungry? Should I make you some ramyun?

820
01:10:39.990 --> 01:10:43.360
Yes, that's good. Ramyun.

821
01:10:45.350 --> 01:10:47.490
Ramyun.

822
01:10:52.040 --> 01:10:57.090
<i>This is the last story for today. Truthfully for this person's story</i>

823
01:10:57.090 --> 01:11:04.470
<i>we waited for a day. The day of first snow.</i>

824
01:11:04.470 --> 01:11:12.010
<i>A lot of Starry Night families probably wanted to spend the first snow with the people they love.</i>

825
01:11:12.050 --> 01:11:18.750
<i>I think that this person who sent the story waited for it the most.</i>

826
01:11:18.760 --> 01:11:24.290
<i>This is a story sent from Sunny who lives in Ssangmun-dong.</i>

827
01:11:24.290 --> 01:11:31.660
<i>"Hello. Orabeoni Moon Sae. I am Ssangmun-dong's Sunny, who is currently through first love's heartache".</i>

828
01:11:31.660 --> 01:11:35.830
<i>"I am liking a friend who lives in the same neighborhood."</i>

829
01:11:35.830 --> 01:11:38.870
<i>And that friend likes me too."</i>

830
01:11:38.870 --> 01:11:45.040
<i>"But I haven't received a confession from that friend yet."</i>

831
01:11:45.040 --> 01:11:50.020
<i>"He's a very shy friend so he doesn't become brave easily."</i>

832
01:11:50.020 --> 01:11:56.440
<i>"Oppa, my wish is to receive a confession from that friend on the first snow."</i>

833
01:11:56.440 --> 01:12:00.420
<i>"So please read my story on the first snow."</i>

834
01:12:00.420 --> 01:12:05.020
<i>"Because even if I don't receive a confession on that day"</i>

835
01:12:05.020 --> 01:12:11.020
<i>"I might be a little bit comforted if I don't get a confession since the story was released to the whole nation."</i>

836
01:12:11.020 --> 01:12:18.020
<i>"I would also really like it if I get a confession from that friend and my story is read on the broadcast."</i>

837
01:12:18.020 --> 01:12:23.200
<i>"Orabeoni Moon Sae, please pray that my first love will happen."</i>

838
01:12:23.200 --> 01:12:26.160
<i>"I will trust in you."</i>

839
01:12:26.160 --> 01:12:32.170
<i>I feel very burdened. It's good to trust me but...</i>

840
01:12:34.040 --> 01:12:39.490
<i>I think there will be a lot of people who have a story like the story Ssangmun-dong's Sunny gave.</i>

841
01:12:39.490 --> 01:12:45.660
<i>Ah... Ssangmun-dong's Sunny, you know that it's the first snow is falling right now, right?</i>

842
01:12:45.660 --> 01:12:49.870
<i>Did you perhaps receive a confession from him? I'm really curious.</i>

843
01:12:50.720 --> 01:12:55.140
<i>What is the feeling of receiving a confession from your first love on first snow?</i>

844
01:12:55.140 --> 01:12:58.190
<i>I think maybe tonight </i>

845
01:12:58.190 --> 01:13:02.610
<i>the two people will the happiest people on earth.</i>

846
01:13:02.610 --> 01:13:06.210
<i>Now, like that beautiful first snow falling</i>

847
01:13:06.210 --> 01:13:11.530
<i>I hope you two would grow a beautiful love together for a long long time.</i>

848
01:13:15.410 --> 01:13:17.580
<i>Starry Night families, do you know this?</i>

849
01:13:17.580 --> 01:13:23.920
<i>If you confess on first snow, the chance of succeeding is 90%.</i>

850
01:13:23.920 --> 01:13:28.040
<i>I think it's because of the romantic mood.</i>

851
01:13:28.040 --> 01:13:32.300
<i>Right now, if you are loving one someone right now</i>

852
01:13:32.300 --> 01:13:38.750
<i>and if you're hesitating on confessing. Tonight is the chance.</i>

853
01:13:38.750 --> 01:13:41.080
<i>I hope you be brave and confess.</i>

854
01:13:41.080 --> 01:13:42.710
Noona!

855
01:13:42.710 --> 01:13:46.620
<i>The chance of succeeding is 90%.</i>

856
01:13:46.620 --> 01:13:52.330
<i>And the rest of the 10% is destiny.</i>

857
01:13:52.330 --> 01:13:57.460
<i>You just have to leave it to luck. Have strength.</i>

858
01:13:57.460 --> 01:14:01.610
- Where did you come from? 
 - From the countryside.

859
01:14:01.610 --> 01:14:06.470
- Dressed  like this? 
 -Anyway, I feel like I'm freezing to death.

860
01:14:06.470 --> 01:14:10.030
What is it?  Did something happen?  What are you doing here?

861
01:14:10.630 --> 01:14:13.720
I've been waiting for you.

862
01:14:15.010 --> 01:14:18.860
For me?  Why?

863
01:14:18.860 --> 01:14:21.190
I have something to tell you.

864
01:14:22.410 --> 01:14:24.600
Speak.

865
01:14:24.600 --> 01:14:28.010
- I'm really saying it.  
  - Yeah. Do it.

866
01:14:29.440 --> 01:14:32.100
I like you.

867
01:14:41.510 --> 01:14:44.370
I said I like you.

868
01:14:46.530 --> 01:14:50.630
<i>I hope everyone who confessed today will fulfill their love.</i>

869
01:14:50.630 --> 01:14:57.260
<i>Lastly, if you didn't receive a confession from someone you love,</i>

870
01:14:57.260 --> 01:15:02.720
<i>or if anyone is having a hard time because a hurt from love,</i>

871
01:15:02.720 --> 01:15:05.130
<i>don't be too sad.</i>

872
01:15:05.130 --> 01:15:10.710
<i>There might be someone else right now loving you.</i>

873
01:15:12.750 --> 01:15:17.430
Hello? Oh, what's up in this time of night?

874
01:15:17.430 --> 01:15:22.110
Oh, wait. Deok Seon, answer the phone! Deok Seon, you got a phone call.

875
01:15:22.110 --> 01:15:25.400
<i>And the person might confess suddenly.</i>

876
01:15:25.400 --> 01:15:30.940
<i>That that person liked you for a long time.</i>

877
01:15:30.940 --> 01:15:35.680
- Hello? 
 <i>-Wow. This will be the ending song today.</i>

878
01:15:35.680 --> 01:15:38.520
<i>It is a song that matches tonight so well.</i>

879
01:15:38.520 --> 01:15:42.890
<i>Lee Jeong Seok is singing, "The First Snow is Coming".</i>

880
01:15:46.710 --> 01:15:53.200
It's me, Taek. 
  - <i>Oh. Why are you calling? Did something happen?</i>

881
01:15:53.200 --> 01:15:55.920
No.  Nothing happened.

882
01:15:55.920 --> 01:15:59.820
<i>Hurry up and go in. Hurry up and sleep. It's almost 12.</i>

883
01:15:59.820 --> 01:16:02.100
Yes. Okay.

884
01:16:03.270 --> 01:16:07.600
- Deok Seon.   
<i> - Yeah. What?</i>

885
01:16:09.070 --> 01:16:12.010
Shall we go to a movie?

886
01:16:12.050 --> 01:16:16.450
♫ <i> Everything is gone. </i> ♫

887
01:16:16.450 --> 01:16:19.130
Let's see a movie.  We two.

888
01:16:19.130 --> 01:16:22.950
♫ <i> Ball of snow.   </i> ♫

889
01:16:22.950 --> 01:16:38.650
♫ <i>  I miss all the forgotten memories, I really miss them  </i> ♫

890
01:16:38.680 --> 01:16:42.030
Puhlease Unni!

891
01:16:43.820 --> 01:16:46.940
Hey, cut some slack.

892
01:16:46.940 --> 01:16:50.260
I can't even smoke at home. I could only smoke here.

893
01:16:50.260 --> 01:16:53.250
Then go outside and smoke. Go to the veranda in the back and smoke.

894
01:16:53.250 --> 01:16:56.160
Ah, really. So strict.

895
01:16:56.160 --> 01:16:57.850
Unni, it's your phone.

896
01:16:59.150 --> 01:17:02.900
It's Brother-in-Law. It's a video message.

897
01:17:02.900 --> 01:17:06.260
- Here, here.
- Hey.

898
01:17:06.260 --> 01:17:09.310
Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry.

899
01:17:09.310 --> 01:17:13.460
Honey. Why are you calling at this time?

900
01:17:13.460 --> 01:17:17.460
I'm at Deok Seon's house.

901
01:17:18.650 --> 01:17:21.670
Deok Seon, it's snowing.

902
01:17:22.630 --> 01:17:24.470
It's real.

903
01:17:24.470 --> 01:17:27.150
Honey!

904
01:17:27.150 --> 01:17:30.250
Hey! It's snowing. Hurry up and come out.

905
01:17:30.250 --> 01:17:35.350
<i>Honey, you come too. I miss you.</i>

906
01:17:36.630 --> 01:17:39.280
The memory I remember the most when it comes to first snow?

907
01:17:39.280 --> 01:17:43.490
When you confessed to Seon Woo and got rejected? Around 1988?

908
01:17:43.490 --> 01:17:48.780
She wrote a postcard to Starry Night. It was chaotic. She put on a whole show.

909
01:17:49.440 --> 01:17:52.240
How did you know that?

910
01:17:52.990 --> 01:17:54.900
Perhaps, did I say it?

911
01:17:54.900 --> 01:17:59.480
What do I not know about you? Treat me well.

912
01:17:59.480 --> 01:18:03.200
Because it's me, I understand all this about you. Where is there such husband like me?

913
01:18:03.200 --> 01:18:07.650
You're joking. Should I say all the people you met before marriage?

914
01:18:07.650 --> 01:18:12.170
Should we spend all night? 
 - Anyway, if it was 1988

915
01:18:12.170 --> 01:18:15.410
wasn't that when I went to the university music contest? Was it at the Gymnastics Stadium?

916
01:18:15.410 --> 01:18:17.950
Who did you go to College Music Festival?

917
01:18:17.950 --> 01:18:21.340
No. I went with our friends.

918
01:18:21.340 --> 01:18:24.020
I said I saw it at home on the television.

919
01:18:24.020 --> 01:18:28.680
No. We went and saw it. What was the grand prize winner? Jeong Yoo Na's "Love Is".

920
01:18:28.680 --> 01:18:34.240
That was in 1989. 1988 was Infinite Love's "To You".

921
01:18:34.690 --> 01:18:38.440
Oh... It's not. It's Jeong Yoo Na.

922
01:18:38.440 --> 01:18:41.890
Aigoo, I said that it's Infinite Orbit..

923
01:19:12.950 --> 01:19:16.980
<i> Should we guess who gets first place? We'll all pay one dollar, and the winner will take everything.</i>

924
01:19:16.980 --> 01:19:19.050
<i>Me! Me!</i>

925
01:19:22.390 --> 01:19:24.400
<i>Early Merry Christmas.</i>

926
01:19:24.400 --> 01:19:26.190
<i>Let's see on the night of Eve.</i>

927
01:19:26.190 --> 01:19:29.040
<i>Then the presents for our children this Christmas is</i>

928
01:19:29.040 --> 01:19:31.660
<i>There is no Santa.</i>

929
01:19:31.660 --> 01:19:33.530
<i> That's it, that's it!</i>

930
01:19:35.450 --> 01:19:38.100
<i>Hurry up and apologize. Hurry up and beg.</i>

931
01:19:38.100 --> 01:19:40.050
<i>There's no need to apologize over this.</i>

932
01:19:40.050 --> 01:19:43.490
<i> Really just throw it. Just throw it.</i>

933
01:19:45.030 --> 01:19:48.030
<i>Why is the mood like this when's it's Christmas?</i>

934
01:19:48.030 --> 01:19:50.850
<i> - Something big happened. 
 - What happened?</i>

935
01:19:50.850 --> 01:19:52.730
<i>What's with the shivering?</i>

936
01:19:52.730 --> 01:19:56.200
<i> Freeze. Freeze.</i>

937
01:19:57.720 --> 01:20:02.250
<i>Only the two of us know about what happened today.</i>

938
01:20:02.250 --> 01:20:04.470
<i>I have something to say to you. 
 -Me?</i>

939
01:20:04.470 --> 01:20:07.630
<i>What? Why are you putting a fight again?</i>

940
01:20:07.630 --> 01:20:12.120
<i> We will start the manito game from now.</i>

941
01:20:12.120 --> 01:20:13.940
<i> I have you.</i>

942
01:20:14.780 --> 01:20:16.540
<i>You're my manito, right?</i>

943
01:20:17.490 --> 01:20:20.200
<i>I don't even have a manito.</i>

944
01:20:20.200 --> 01:20:23.500
<i>I am a child that doesn't deserve love.</i>

945
01:20:27.440 --> 01:20:31.720
<i>Then see you on Christmas day. Stay well until then.</i>