 |
| "Time flies. Therefore it causes parting. & so it must leave behind regrets. If you love someone, you must say it right now. Say it before this moments turn into regrets. Maybe the greatest present left by time is the memories when we've loved someone." |
1
00:00:20.450 --> 00:00:22.790
<i>Reply 1988</i>
2
00:00:32.550 --> 00:00:34.360
Where have you been?
3
00:00:34.360 --> 00:00:36.830
Somewhere in the countryside...
4
00:00:36.830 --> 00:00:38.010
With those clothes on?
5
00:00:38.010 --> 00:00:40.910
I know. It was freezing.
6
00:00:41.590 --> 00:00:45.860
Why? Did something happen? What are you doing here?
7
00:00:45.860 --> 00:00:48.210
I was waiting for you.
8
00:00:50.120 --> 00:00:51.630
Me?
9
00:00:52.510 --> 00:00:54.110
Why?
10
00:00:54.110 --> 00:00:55.940
Because I had something to say to you.
11
00:00:57.560 --> 00:00:58.850
Say it.
12
00:00:59.750 --> 00:01:02.720
- I really will.
- Yeah, say it.
13
00:01:04.560 --> 00:01:06.730
I like you.
14
00:01:16.720 --> 00:01:19.110
I said, I like you.
15
00:01:22.680 --> 00:01:25.630
I like you, too.
16
00:01:25.630 --> 00:01:29.080
You know that I'm not joking.
17
00:01:32.320 --> 00:01:34.010
I'm being sincere.
18
00:01:34.010 --> 00:01:35.720
I have a boyfriend.
19
00:01:35.720 --> 00:01:37.000
I know.
20
00:01:37.000 --> 00:01:39.990
And I have never thought of you as a man.
21
00:01:39.990 --> 00:01:41.660
Yes, I know.
22
00:01:43.190 --> 00:01:46.120
Why would you tell me this, making things awkward!
23
00:01:47.600 --> 00:01:50.660
Do you worry about me?
24
00:01:50.660 --> 00:01:52.460
No.
25
00:01:54.070 --> 00:01:57.780
It's your choice for liking me, but I clearly told you my answer.
26
00:01:57.780 --> 00:01:59.170
Yes, don't mind me.
27
00:01:59.170 --> 00:02:02.150
Of course, I don't mind about you. Why would I?
28
00:02:02.150 --> 00:02:04.460
Don't try to mess with me, you little punk!
29
00:02:08.080 --> 00:02:12.430
Forget it. Stop. I'm tired. I'm going.
30
00:02:14.850 --> 00:02:17.620
I really don't want to get involved with you for this kind of thing.
31
00:02:17.620 --> 00:02:21.100
What happened today stays between us, okay?
32
00:02:21.100 --> 00:02:23.940
Let's bury it forever, okay.
33
00:02:28.740 --> 00:02:30.880
Thanks.
34
00:02:34.300 --> 00:02:37.550
♫ <i> The sound of an early morning bell </i> ♫
35
00:02:37.550 --> 00:02:41.750
♫ <i> that can be heard from far away, </i> ♫
36
00:02:41.750 --> 00:02:45.660
♫ <i> My love always </i> ♫
37
00:02:45.660 --> 00:02:53.470
♫ <i> only grows in sadness, don't speak of it, </i> ♫
38
00:03:03.160 --> 00:03:07.040
<i>Episode 7: To You</i>
39
00:03:07.040 --> 00:03:11.080
<i>Christmas Eve D-7</i>
40
00:03:15.930 --> 00:03:19.150
We will now begin
41
00:03:19.150 --> 00:03:23.500
the first Manito game.
42
00:03:23.500 --> 00:03:25.140
Wow!
43
00:03:30.180 --> 00:03:31.800
What are we doing?
44
00:03:31.800 --> 00:03:35.780
Manito... Let's do Manito...
45
00:03:35.780 --> 00:03:37.200
What is this?!
46
00:03:37.200 --> 00:03:39.350
<i>What do you mean, Manito?</i>
47
00:03:39.350 --> 00:03:42.540
<i>Why would we play the manito game?</i>
48
00:03:42.540 --> 00:03:43.860
Hey, Bo Ra!
49
00:03:43.860 --> 00:03:45.610
What's up? Why did you call me?
50
00:03:45.610 --> 00:03:47.470
<i>You're here.</i>
51
00:03:59.480 --> 00:04:00.390
So annoying.
52
00:04:00.390 --> 00:04:02.930
Since everyone's here now,
53
00:04:02.930 --> 00:04:05.460
we will begin the manito game.
54
00:04:05.460 --> 00:04:09.300
What?! What are we doing? Manito?
55
00:04:09.300 --> 00:04:12.460
Bo Ra... Please lower your voice just a little bit.
56
00:04:12.460 --> 00:04:13.530
My heart...
57
00:04:13.530 --> 00:04:16.460
So you called me for this, when I'm so busy?
58
00:04:16.460 --> 00:04:18.810
Hyung, I have to go to Kiwon as well.
59
00:04:18.810 --> 00:04:21.720
Oh Taek. Wait a moment, I'm almost done.
60
00:04:21.720 --> 00:04:25.910
Why not? I think it'll be fun. Hyung, let's do it!
61
00:04:25.910 --> 00:04:27.240
Thanks, No Eul.
62
00:04:27.240 --> 00:04:29.630
Okay, since everyone is busy,
63
00:04:29.630 --> 00:04:33.890
we will quickly proceed with this. Everyone, please pick one.
64
00:04:33.890 --> 00:04:34.920
Pick out one.
65
00:04:34.920 --> 00:04:36.990
The name that you picked
66
00:04:36.990 --> 00:04:39.840
becomes your manito.
67
00:04:39.840 --> 00:04:44.050
You have one week, so until Christmas eve
68
00:04:44.050 --> 00:04:49.730
You can just secretly be good to the manito that's written there.
69
00:04:49.730 --> 00:04:51.560
Presents are the foundation.
70
00:04:51.560 --> 00:04:54.800
Hey, why is your hyung suddenly doing this?
71
00:04:55.940 --> 00:04:57.840
He is collecting LPs these days.
72
00:04:57.840 --> 00:05:01.250
For the presents,
73
00:05:01.250 --> 00:05:04.620
you can keep an eye on your manito to learn what kind of gift he or she wants,
74
00:05:04.620 --> 00:05:06.700
and give it to him on the last day.
75
00:05:06.700 --> 00:05:11.690
For your information, just for <i>your</i> information, in my case,
76
00:05:11.690 --> 00:05:15.750
if you happen to pick my name,
77
00:05:15.750 --> 00:05:18.760
I really wanted the LP of the 4th College Music Festival,
78
00:05:18.760 --> 00:05:22.510
but there was just no way for me to get it...
79
00:05:22.510 --> 00:05:24.130
What do I do?
80
00:05:24.130 --> 00:05:27.780
He is collecting College Music Festival LPs, but only the 4th one is missing.
81
00:05:28.790 --> 00:05:31.190
But you guys are rich.
82
00:05:31.190 --> 00:05:33.650
Mom said that if he bought one more, she'd kill him.
83
00:05:33.650 --> 00:05:37.100
Until the test results come out, he's not getting any allowance. He's poor.
84
00:05:37.100 --> 00:05:39.530
Okay everyone, let's focus.
85
00:05:39.530 --> 00:05:42.380
Everyone knows about the manito game rule, right?
86
00:05:42.380 --> 00:05:46.130
Manito is also known as a "secret friend."
87
00:05:46.130 --> 00:05:49.970
You cannot tell others about your manito.
88
00:05:50.780 --> 00:05:53.070
Hyung, I'll buy you that LP.
89
00:05:53.070 --> 00:05:54.520
I got your name.
90
00:05:54.520 --> 00:05:55.500
What?
91
00:05:55.500 --> 00:05:57.530
What is this? I got Kim Jeong Bong as well.
92
00:05:57.530 --> 00:05:59.750
Me too.
93
00:06:07.320 --> 00:06:09.850
Kim Jeong Bong what is this?
94
00:06:09.850 --> 00:06:12.600
Oh, oh this...
95
00:06:13.600 --> 00:06:16.210
Give me them.
96
00:06:17.690 --> 00:06:20.860
Here. Oh my...
97
00:06:21.700 --> 00:06:25.030
That was a simple exercise.
98
00:06:25.030 --> 00:06:26.710
Now the practice round is over.
99
00:06:26.710 --> 00:06:30.750
I might just cut off your wrist, Oppa. Huh?!
100
00:06:32.740 --> 00:06:36.400
I'm going. What am I doing here with the kids?
101
00:06:36.400 --> 00:06:40.690
But Hyung Jeong Bong tried hard to prepare this. At least pick the name and go.
102
00:06:43.930 --> 00:06:45.840
Jerk.
103
00:07:01.370 --> 00:07:04.070
I'll get going. I'm sorry.
104
00:07:04.070 --> 00:07:07.070
Yeah, Hyung. Let's let him go. He stayed long enough.
105
00:07:07.070 --> 00:07:09.500
Okay. Goodbye, Taek.
106
00:07:09.500 --> 00:07:12.920
- Goodbye, Master Choi.
- Bye.
- Bye, Taek.
107
00:07:14.580 --> 00:07:16.330
Now...
108
00:07:16.330 --> 00:07:18.350
What happens if they pick each other?
109
00:07:18.350 --> 00:07:21.850
Then they can do well for each other. Like a destiny.
110
00:07:21.850 --> 00:07:23.170
Marry!
111
00:07:23.170 --> 00:07:25.520
Marry! Get married!
112
00:07:25.520 --> 00:07:26.610
Get married!
113
00:07:26.610 --> 00:07:28.150
What if you pick your own name?
114
00:07:28.150 --> 00:07:30.660
If that happens then it's still fated, so marry yourself!
115
00:07:30.660 --> 00:07:34.310
Get married!
<i>(Dong Ryeong)</i>
116
00:07:34.310 --> 00:07:38.610
There's no way that would happen, we're with many people here.
117
00:07:38.610 --> 00:07:42.040
That's it right, everything's finished? I'm also leaving.
118
00:07:42.040 --> 00:07:44.300
Bo Ra, it's on Christmas Eve!
119
00:07:44.300 --> 00:07:47.290
- You have one week left!
- I know!
120
00:07:53.370 --> 00:07:54.950
Hey!
121
00:07:56.940 --> 00:08:01.520
Hey, hey, why? What's wrong!
122
00:08:01.520 --> 00:08:03.840
What are you doing?
<i>Bo Ra</i>
123
00:08:06.270 --> 00:08:09.210
You are seriously a jerk!
124
00:08:55.850 --> 00:08:59.350
<i>Seon Woo</i>
125
00:09:08.980 --> 00:09:10.870
What are you doing?
126
00:09:10.870 --> 00:09:14.660
They're having community meeting at my house. Hearing them sing, I think they're almost done.
127
00:09:15.690 --> 00:09:19.890
Let's go to Taek's room and eat some ramyun. I also have something to tell you.
128
00:09:19.890 --> 00:09:20.920
To me?
129
00:09:23.990 --> 00:09:27.920
Why are they having those meetings anyway? They see and talk to each other about everything every day.
130
00:09:27.920 --> 00:09:32.360
I know, right? Everyone's super serious. They must be making decisions about something really important.
131
00:09:49.210 --> 00:09:51.110
Is there nothing?
132
00:09:51.970 --> 00:09:56.430
If there aren't any more opinions, let's do it with note.
133
00:09:56.430 --> 00:10:00.470
That's good. Note, note. Then let's please end the meeting.
134
00:10:00.470 --> 00:10:06.930
Wait, wait. Then for this this Christmas's present for our kids is note, note, note. Okay?
135
00:10:06.930 --> 00:10:15.950
Excuse me. Instead of note how about notebook?
136
00:10:17.270 --> 00:10:19.790
I'm sorry, he isn't well.
137
00:10:19.790 --> 00:10:24.310
Yes... He says weird stuff after eating expensive food.
138
00:10:24.310 --> 00:10:27.670
Whether it is a note or a notebook, I will buy it.
139
00:10:27.670 --> 00:10:31.550
Then, let's end this month's meeting. No more to say, right?
140
00:10:31.550 --> 00:10:33.090
No!
141
00:10:33.090 --> 00:10:35.270
Next month, we will do it in our Ice Hyung's house.
142
00:10:35.270 --> 00:10:36.330
- Yes!
<i>- That's the end!</i>
143
00:10:36.330 --> 00:10:41.830
Good, good! Why do you do a meeting for three hours?
144
00:10:41.830 --> 00:10:44.950
Excuse me, I have something to say.
145
00:10:44.950 --> 00:10:49.350
Ah really Seon Yeong, let's stop this now and just go home.
146
00:10:49.350 --> 00:10:53.170
Hey, can't you see him sleeping?
147
00:10:54.930 --> 00:10:59.290
So last year,
148
00:10:59.290 --> 00:11:03.270
who told my Jin Joo that Santa Claus doesn't exist?
149
00:11:03.270 --> 00:11:10.310
Who is it? Who said to a growing child that Santa doesn't exist?
150
00:11:10.310 --> 00:11:14.890
What do you mean "who"? It's their eldest daughter.
151
00:11:17.250 --> 00:11:20.370
<i> Animal Cookie Set</i>
152
00:11:20.370 --> 00:11:21.950
<i> 1 year ago</i>
153
00:11:29.570 --> 00:11:34.190
Some for me? Just one.
154
00:11:34.190 --> 00:11:38.250
I can't! Santa Claus gave it to me!
155
00:11:40.310 --> 00:11:44.210
Jin Joo, your Mom gave it to you.
156
00:11:44.210 --> 00:11:47.350
There's no such thing as Santa Claus in this world.
157
00:12:04.550 --> 00:12:09.990
Anyway, does that temper go anywhere? I forgot.
158
00:12:10.490 --> 00:12:16.910
But still children forget things fast. We will buy a Christmas present for Jin Joo.
159
00:12:17.530 --> 00:12:22.210
Wake her up, hit her.
160
00:12:22.210 --> 00:12:24.870
Jin Joo, Jin Joo!
161
00:12:24.870 --> 00:12:30.090
Excuse me, Jin Joo. For this Christmas,
162
00:12:30.090 --> 00:12:36.590
what present do you want from Santa. Then I will tell him. What is it?
163
00:12:36.590 --> 00:12:40.170
Santa Claus doesn't exist!
164
00:12:40.170 --> 00:12:41.980
He doesn't exist...
165
00:12:55.430 --> 00:12:57.190
Should we watch a video after eating ramyun?
166
00:12:57.190 --> 00:12:58.270
"Die Hard" is out.
167
00:12:58.270 --> 00:13:01.590
I'm going to go to the library. I have to finish physics by today.
168
00:13:02.310 --> 00:13:05.130
You chose to do that. Do it tomorrow.
169
00:13:05.130 --> 00:13:09.850
Tomorrow I have to do world history and promised to play with Jin Joo at night.
170
00:13:09.850 --> 00:13:11.490
Eat.
171
00:13:12.170 --> 00:13:16.910
Seeing you like this you're a total model student. Shady bastard.
172
00:13:16.910 --> 00:13:19.890
What? Why are you picking up a fight again?
173
00:13:23.430 --> 00:13:25.690
You like Noona Bo Ra, right?
174
00:13:27.950 --> 00:13:30.370
I heard it coincidentally.
175
00:13:30.370 --> 00:13:31.640
Really?
176
00:13:33.520 --> 00:13:34.570
When?
177
00:13:34.570 --> 00:13:36.810
The day it snowed. Behind the gate.
178
00:13:41.010 --> 00:13:42.510
It's a secret.
179
00:13:43.110 --> 00:13:49.350
Of course, I won't tell anyone about it. I was sure you liked Deok Seon.
180
00:13:49.350 --> 00:13:51.470
Why were you sure about that?
181
00:13:51.470 --> 00:13:52.810
Deok Seon is prettier.
182
00:13:52.810 --> 00:13:54.450
What?
183
00:13:56.510 --> 00:13:58.910
She's the prettiest among the ugly girls.
184
00:13:58.910 --> 00:14:01.330
What are you saying, is she pretty or ugly?
185
00:14:01.330 --> 00:14:03.790
She's ugly of course!
186
00:14:08.650 --> 00:14:11.410
But the meeting probably ended now, right?
187
00:14:20.930 --> 00:14:24.050
The kids only believe if they get presents under their pillow.
188
00:14:24.050 --> 00:14:28.590
So just, Bo Ra's dad, buy a present for Jin Joo and put it under her pillow.
189
00:14:29.830 --> 00:14:35.590
Jin Joo, what do you want as a present for Christmas?
190
00:14:35.590 --> 00:14:38.370
Ahjumma and Ahjussi will buy it for you.
191
00:14:38.950 --> 00:14:43.190
Tell us, I'll buy it for you. What do you want?
192
00:14:43.190 --> 00:14:44.810
A snowman.
193
00:14:44.810 --> 00:14:46.250
That's easy, easy, easy.
194
00:14:46.250 --> 00:14:50.870
Oh my Jin Joo, you want a snowman? What do we do?
195
00:14:50.870 --> 00:14:54.390
You can get a snowman if Santa Claus really exists.
196
00:14:54.390 --> 00:14:56.690
Who will buy you a snowman?
197
00:14:56.690 --> 00:15:03.310
That's right. That's right. You can't buy a snowman. Only Santa Claus can get it.
198
00:15:03.310 --> 00:15:08.610
So Jin Joo, this Christmas, I will ask Santa Claus
199
00:15:08.610 --> 00:15:12.770
and get you a snowman.
200
00:15:12.770 --> 00:15:14.370
She's happy.
201
00:15:14.370 --> 00:15:21.350
But on that day— Jin Joo, Oppa Jeong Bong has red bean bread.
202
00:15:21.350 --> 00:15:23.090
So go and ask him for red bean bread.
203
00:15:23.090 --> 00:15:25.150
Red bean bread?
204
00:15:28.590 --> 00:15:32.790
But what do we do if it doesn't snow that day. How do we make a snowman?
205
00:15:32.790 --> 00:15:36.310
Oh, what do we do? We didn't think about that.
206
00:15:37.090 --> 00:15:43.070
It will snow. It will snow on 23rd, 24th in Seoul. It says here.
207
00:15:43.070 --> 00:15:44.910
That's it, that's it!
208
00:15:44.910 --> 00:15:49.510
Then that's it. We don't need to worry. Once it snows, it won't be too much work to make a snowman.
209
00:15:49.510 --> 00:15:53.070
Then... it's all set? Let's get up.
210
00:15:53.070 --> 00:15:56.570
If we have a community meeting twice then we will all die.
211
00:15:56.570 --> 00:15:59.170
Hey, wake up.
212
00:15:59.170 --> 00:16:04.950
That person... he's so lucky to be able to sleep in someone else's house like that.
213
00:16:04.950 --> 00:16:10.370
It's because he wakes up at dawn to feed Taek. Anyway, let's all meet on Christmas Eve.
214
00:16:10.370 --> 00:16:14.050
Boss from the Ice house, Do Ryong Nyong's Father should also come. The more people the better.
215
00:16:14.050 --> 00:16:19.370
Let us. Let's meet then. All we have left is time. I will be going first.
216
00:16:19.370 --> 00:16:22.290
- Goodbye.
- I'm going.
217
00:16:22.290 --> 00:16:23.910
Aigoo. Be careful on the way home.
218
00:16:23.910 --> 00:16:27.490
Aigoo.
219
00:16:30.510 --> 00:16:31.870
Why again? Your wrist hurts?
220
00:16:31.870 --> 00:16:36.950
Yeah. I think winter is really here. My wrist starts to hurt.
221
00:16:36.950 --> 00:16:41.970
Hyungnim, eat here. Should we have some kimchi handmade noodles?
222
00:16:41.970 --> 00:16:46.510
What kimchi handmade noodles when your wrist hurts? How about Chinese food?
223
00:16:46.510 --> 00:16:47.950
Jjamppong (spicy seafood noodle soup) for me.
224
00:16:47.950 --> 00:16:51.870
Please get me black bean noodles.
225
00:16:51.870 --> 00:16:54.710
Taek's Dad where are you going?
226
00:16:54.710 --> 00:16:57.110
I need to make dinner.
227
00:16:57.110 --> 00:16:58.910
You can just eat here.
228
00:16:58.910 --> 00:17:02.850
That's right. Eat some black bean noodles and treat us big time.
229
00:17:02.850 --> 00:17:06.110
But still, what if he comes home without eating dinner?
230
00:17:06.110 --> 00:17:11.050
Then we could just prepare it for him. One meal is okay.
231
00:17:11.050 --> 00:17:14.850
If I die and get reborn again, I would like to be born again as the son of Taek's dad.
232
00:17:14.850 --> 00:17:19.750
You are first in Korea for taking care of your child.
233
00:17:19.750 --> 00:17:21.910
The mothers should look at you and learn.
234
00:17:21.910 --> 00:17:25.150
Aigoo. No. It's not like I did anything.
235
00:17:25.150 --> 00:17:29.790
If you didn't do anything then this person also did nothing.
236
00:17:29.790 --> 00:17:35.510
Compared to Taek's father's my wife is a lazy good-for-nothing.
237
00:17:36.810 --> 00:17:38.610
What did you just say?
238
00:17:38.610 --> 00:17:41.110
Hurry and beg for forgiveness. Say you were wrong!
239
00:17:41.110 --> 00:17:46.070
Aigoo. I'm just saying. It's not like I'm saying that's what it really is.
240
00:17:46.070 --> 00:17:47.990
You know how I really feel.
241
00:17:47.990 --> 00:17:50.670
Hurry and apologize! Go ahead and beg!
242
00:17:50.670 --> 00:17:55.090
Do I have to apologize (sa in sagua means four)over something like this? Forget about the apology.
243
00:17:55.870 --> 00:17:58.870
I will ohgwa (oh is five in korean, word play on sagwa).
244
00:17:58.870 --> 00:18:04.130
Please! Stop! That! Nonsense!
245
00:18:04.130 --> 00:18:09.650
Why? Oh(5)gwa is higher than sa(4)gwa!
246
00:18:09.650 --> 00:18:11.810
What ohgwa!
247
00:18:11.810 --> 00:18:12.730
Seriously!
248
00:18:12.730 --> 00:18:14.610
Yook(6)gwa!
249
00:18:14.610 --> 00:18:17.830
Then yook(6)gwa! Chil(7)gwa!
250
00:18:17.830 --> 00:18:21.270
Aigoo!
251
00:18:21.270 --> 00:18:24.370
Stop it!
252
00:18:24.370 --> 00:18:30.070
Oh Deok Seon it's me. We're going to order food, you guys order something too.
253
00:18:30.070 --> 00:18:31.390
<i> Chinese Food </i>
254
00:18:40.210 --> 00:18:43.030
You can get the payment from the house up front.
255
00:18:43.030 --> 00:18:44.310
Yes, have a nice meal.
256
00:18:44.310 --> 00:18:45.960
Thank you.
257
00:18:53.510 --> 00:18:56.810
Salamander, how did you come here?
258
00:18:56.810 --> 00:18:59.810
I heard the sound of the motorbike.
259
00:18:59.810 --> 00:19:01.110
What about the rest?
260
00:19:01.110 --> 00:19:04.150
They must be studying. Those jerks.
261
00:19:24.830 --> 00:19:26.650
Who did you pick, Noona?
262
00:19:26.650 --> 00:19:29.690
I don't know, I don't care.
263
00:19:38.050 --> 00:19:40.110
Eat a lot, Hyung.
264
00:19:41.860 --> 00:19:45.380
Ah. What a coincidence.
265
00:19:50.620 --> 00:19:53.230
- No Eul, wait.
- Yes, Hyung.
266
00:19:56.260 --> 00:19:59.160
Hyung. Hyung... by chance, are you—
267
00:19:59.970 --> 00:20:01.970
Sssst! Remember. Rules.
268
00:20:03.520 --> 00:20:05.940
First, they must picked each other, didn't they?
269
00:20:05.940 --> 00:20:09.750
You guys suit each other. You two get married.
270
00:20:09.750 --> 00:20:15.160
Get married! Get married! Get married!
271
00:20:26.850 --> 00:20:28.580
No Eul.
272
00:20:29.700 --> 00:20:33.400
Hyung doesn't have much money these days.
273
00:20:33.400 --> 00:20:37.800
If I did, I would have bought you bunch of bananas.
274
00:20:37.800 --> 00:20:41.220
Ah. It's okay.
275
00:20:42.350 --> 00:20:45.270
Instead, I...
276
00:20:45.270 --> 00:20:46.850
Just say it.
277
00:20:46.850 --> 00:20:49.530
If it is something I can do, anything is fine.
278
00:20:49.530 --> 00:20:51.780
No Eul, you said that you will...
279
00:20:51.780 --> 00:20:54.850
give the 4th University Music Festival LP to me.
280
00:20:54.850 --> 00:20:57.410
What is it that I can't do for you.
281
00:20:57.410 --> 00:21:00.120
If there is anything you want in this room.
282
00:21:00.120 --> 00:21:01.700
I will give you everything.
283
00:21:02.550 --> 00:21:06.260
Hyung. By chance, do you have <i> Hwang Sa</i>?
284
00:21:06.260 --> 00:21:10.100
<i>Hwang Sa?</i> The unwelcome guest in spring season?
285
00:21:10.100 --> 00:21:11.580
(Hwang Sa means yellow dust)
286
00:21:11.580 --> 00:21:12.690
In my room?
287
00:21:13.550 --> 00:21:18.350
No. <i>Hwang Heol Han Sa Chun Gi?</i>
(The Bewitching Puberty)
288
00:21:19.800 --> 00:21:21.280
The novel?
289
00:21:21.280 --> 00:21:22.900
You have it, right? You do own it, don't you?
290
00:21:22.900 --> 00:21:26.100
Ah. Hyung, I don't have it, but someone I know well has it, though.
291
00:21:26.100 --> 00:21:28.150
If you want it, I can show it to you.
292
00:21:34.090 --> 00:21:39.160
Kim Jeong Bong! Kim Jeong Bong! Kim Jeong Bong!
293
00:21:59.010 --> 00:22:02.850
How come Lee Mi Yeon is so beautiful despite living in such a neighborhood?
294
00:22:13.010 --> 00:22:13.840
- Taek isn't here yet?
- Hey!
295
00:22:13.840 --> 00:22:19.350
Knock please! Won't you please knock? Geez!
296
00:22:20.150 --> 00:22:24.220
Knock, my ass. What were you doing?
297
00:22:24.220 --> 00:22:26.060
I didn't do it.
298
00:22:26.060 --> 00:22:28.620
What? You didn't do what?
299
00:22:28.620 --> 00:22:31.820
What? Don't mind it.
300
00:22:31.820 --> 00:22:33.560
Okay.
301
00:22:35.190 --> 00:22:37.660
Is it raining outside? Why is it raining so much?
302
00:22:37.660 --> 00:22:40.600
Hey... Hey... Hey! Wait! Wait!
303
00:22:40.600 --> 00:22:43.550
Give me a break. Geez.
304
00:22:43.550 --> 00:22:45.090
Hey. Where are you touching!
305
00:22:45.090 --> 00:22:46.220
I'll give it.
306
00:22:46.220 --> 00:22:48.470
I'll give it. I'll give it.
307
00:22:50.010 --> 00:22:51.760
Hey!
308
00:23:09.210 --> 00:23:11.220
What the heck is this?
309
00:23:15.960 --> 00:23:18.730
Kids don't need to know.
310
00:23:18.730 --> 00:23:22.170
Anyhow, you just learn bad stuff.
311
00:23:22.170 --> 00:23:26.270
Hey. Other kids also read it. It isn't just me.
312
00:23:26.910 --> 00:23:29.680
All the kids in my class read it too.
313
00:23:30.960 --> 00:23:32.890
What! So what!
314
00:23:32.890 --> 00:23:36.590
It's just that all guys gather and read this together.
315
00:23:36.590 --> 00:23:38.930
Why are you making a big deal out of this?
316
00:23:38.930 --> 00:23:41.910
How could you read this kind of stuff with your friend?
317
00:23:41.910 --> 00:23:44.470
- Disgusting.
- D-D-Disgusting?
318
00:23:44.470 --> 00:23:47.880
Should I read it with my mom then?
319
00:23:47.880 --> 00:23:50.690
Anyhow, you are really... a beast.
320
00:23:50.690 --> 00:23:53.280
Argh. You are really—
321
00:23:53.990 --> 00:23:56.740
Ahjussi will go to pick up Taek. Please watch over the house.
322
00:23:56.740 --> 00:24:01.470
Yes. Don't worry. We will watch over the house.
323
00:24:01.470 --> 00:24:03.440
We can do it, right?
324
00:24:10.050 --> 00:24:12.670
Are you going to pick up Taek?
325
00:24:12.670 --> 00:24:16.510
Yes. He didn't bring the umbrella.
326
00:24:17.820 --> 00:24:20.180
Amazing. Really amazing. Aigoo.
327
00:24:20.180 --> 00:24:24.360
On rainy days, he always bring the umbrella for Taek and picks up him, not knowing when he will finish.
328
00:24:24.360 --> 00:24:27.500
And then he will wait vacantly in front of the association.
329
00:24:27.500 --> 00:24:29.780
Why doesn't he just give him a call and tell him to come out?
330
00:24:29.780 --> 00:24:33.850
Frustrating. Really frustrating.
331
00:24:37.670 --> 00:24:39.510
Taxi!
332
00:24:43.900 --> 00:24:46.050
Welcome.
333
00:24:46.050 --> 00:24:49.070
Bangchuk-dong. Korea Baduk Association.
334
00:25:01.110 --> 00:25:03.330
Hello, sir.
335
00:25:03.330 --> 00:25:05.760
Should I call Master Choi Taek? He is inside.
336
00:25:05.760 --> 00:25:07.430
You can go upstairs though, sir.
337
00:25:07.430 --> 00:25:08.990
N-No. No need to.
338
00:25:08.990 --> 00:25:12.220
It's just I enjoy watching the rain. It's okay.
339
00:25:12.220 --> 00:25:14.440
Ah. I see. I'm leaving then.
340
00:25:15.300 --> 00:25:20.200
Goodbye.
♫ <i> Everyday with you</i> ♫
341
00:25:20.200 --> 00:25:25.510
♫ <i> Just the two of us </i> ♫
342
00:25:25.510 --> 00:25:30.230
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫
343
00:25:30.230 --> 00:25:35.460
♫ <i> I want to talk to you </i> ♫
344
00:25:35.460 --> 00:25:40.790
♫ <i> Even in the early morning streets in rain </i> ♫
345
00:25:41.900 --> 00:25:47.060
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫
346
00:25:47.060 --> 00:25:52.310
♫ <i> In your embrace at night </i> ♫
347
00:25:52.310 --> 00:25:57.540
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫
348
00:25:57.540 --> 00:26:02.190
♫ <i> I want to fall asleep </i> ♫
349
00:26:02.190 --> 00:26:06.370
Those gloves are pretty, right? Pink totally suits me too.
350
00:26:06.370 --> 00:26:09.100
It's pretty because she is Lee Mi Yeon.
351
00:26:09.100 --> 00:26:12.030
Should you phrase it like that, huh? Did I ask you to buy them for me?
352
00:26:12.030 --> 00:26:13.540
Who said I will buy them?
353
00:26:13.540 --> 00:26:15.470
Forget it. I'll ask Taek to buy them.
354
00:26:15.470 --> 00:26:16.670
Why would Taek?
355
00:26:16.670 --> 00:26:17.870
Because Taek is my manito.
356
00:26:17.870 --> 00:26:20.010
You said he is your manito?
357
00:26:20.900 --> 00:26:23.380
So is it you? It's you, right?
358
00:26:23.380 --> 00:26:27.130
No way. It's not me.
359
00:26:27.130 --> 00:26:28.800
If it's not you, it is Taek then.
360
00:26:28.800 --> 00:26:32.470
♫ <i> Under the red sunset evening sky </i> ♫
361
00:26:32.470 --> 00:26:37.530
Please, let it be Taek.
362
00:26:37.530 --> 00:26:40.220
Who knows?
363
00:26:40.220 --> 00:26:46.770
♫ <i> I want to share everything with you </i> ♫
364
00:26:46.770 --> 00:26:48.820
Dad, when did you come?
365
00:26:48.820 --> 00:26:52.440
Just a moment ago. Let's go. It's cold.
366
00:26:53.960 --> 00:26:58.930
♫ <i> Receive the sunshine in the morning </i> ♫
367
00:26:58.930 --> 00:27:04.180
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫
368
00:27:04.180 --> 00:27:09.980
♫ <i> I want to talk to you </i> ♫
369
00:27:14.770 --> 00:27:24.090
♫ <i> Everyday with you </i> ♫
370
00:27:24.090 --> 00:27:26.170
You are going to Busan tomorrow.
371
00:27:26.170 --> 00:27:28.130
What a bother, since it's raining.
372
00:27:28.130 --> 00:27:30.180
The road must be slippery.
373
00:27:30.180 --> 00:27:31.840
It's okay.
374
00:27:35.170 --> 00:27:38.840
The final is on Christmas Eve.
375
00:27:39.990 --> 00:27:41.980
That day is your birthday.
376
00:27:44.120 --> 00:27:46.050
I might come back very late.
377
00:27:47.210 --> 00:27:48.540
I'm sorry.
378
00:27:48.540 --> 00:27:51.700
Aigoo. A birthday at this age?
379
00:27:51.700 --> 00:27:54.680
Just worry about yourself. There is no need to pay attention to me.
380
00:27:54.680 --> 00:27:56.730
But don't you want something though?
381
00:27:56.730 --> 00:27:59.640
No. I don't need anything.
382
00:28:00.700 --> 00:28:05.170
Right. Tomorrow that thing...
383
00:28:05.170 --> 00:28:07.210
Reporter Park?
384
00:28:08.960 --> 00:28:10.770
Dad, you have a shoot tomorrow, right?
385
00:28:10.770 --> 00:28:14.260
I'm sorry. I can't reject it since it is Reporter Park's request.
386
00:28:14.260 --> 00:28:19.260
It's okay. It's Reporter Park though. Not that we don't know her.
387
00:28:19.260 --> 00:28:20.910
For my Taek...
388
00:28:20.910 --> 00:28:24.920
She is the president of your fan club. Of course, I can do that much.
389
00:28:24.920 --> 00:28:28.070
If you feel bothered a lot, give a call to hotel where I stay.
390
00:28:28.070 --> 00:28:30.850
We are close so I could talk it over.
391
00:28:30.850 --> 00:28:32.850
No.
392
00:28:32.850 --> 00:28:37.500
She is someone who always help us. I'm fine.
393
00:28:52.180 --> 00:28:54.440
Yes. It's good.
394
00:28:54.440 --> 00:28:59.710
Don't be nervous. Just answer the questions from Reporter Park, comfortably.
395
00:28:59.710 --> 00:29:03.910
Sir, don't worry. I will edit it well so just relax.
396
00:29:03.910 --> 00:29:05.490
Thank you.
397
00:29:05.490 --> 00:29:06.890
I'm not very good at talking.
398
00:29:06.950 --> 00:29:10.330
I will choose and use the best cut only. Shall we start now?
399
00:29:10.330 --> 00:29:12.190
Sir. Are you ready?
400
00:29:12.190 --> 00:29:12.900
Yes.
401
00:29:12.900 --> 00:29:17.350
First, we will talk about 6-Dan Choi Taek's childhood.
402
00:29:27.390 --> 00:29:32.490
Look. Kia Motors will definitely win this game.
403
00:29:32.490 --> 00:29:37.310
Kang Jeong Su, Yoo Jae Hak, Jeong Deok Hwa.
404
00:29:37.310 --> 00:29:38.870
These three together totally have no rivals.
405
00:29:38.870 --> 00:29:41.300
Nope. Samsung Electronic will win though.
406
00:29:41.300 --> 00:29:44.750
Kim Jin, Kim Hyeon Jun, Oh Se Ung. Totally explosive.
407
00:29:44.750 --> 00:29:49.170
Typhoid Fever. Aigoo, I forgot
408
00:29:49.170 --> 00:29:52.340
we also have the special rookie, Hur Jae (South Korean basketball player).
409
00:29:52.340 --> 00:29:55.030
Nah. 'Electric Shooter' Kim Hyeon Jun will score 50 points on his own.
410
00:29:55.030 --> 00:30:00.030
Hey! You brats! You think they will just stay still. Let's see if they can pass 52.
411
00:30:00.030 --> 00:30:01.680
You both are just the same.
412
00:30:01.680 --> 00:30:04.310
Bo Ra, eat this. Grandmother bought it for us.
413
00:30:04.310 --> 00:30:05.400
I'm not eating.
414
00:30:05.400 --> 00:30:08.570
Don't eat then. We don't have enough to begin with.
415
00:30:08.570 --> 00:30:11.890
Hey! You spoiled girl. You are twenty years old and still a picky eater?
416
00:30:11.890 --> 00:30:14.930
Just eat anything. Grandmother sent this, you know.
417
00:30:19.410 --> 00:30:21.260
Hello.
418
00:30:22.090 --> 00:30:24.890
Who is this? Isn't this our Taek?
419
00:30:24.890 --> 00:30:27.560
What's wrong with Deok Seon?
420
00:30:27.560 --> 00:30:30.270
Why did she become that gentle toward Taek?
421
00:30:30.270 --> 00:30:32.730
Noona's friends, in general, are weak to Taek.
422
00:30:32.730 --> 00:30:34.680
He has to be protected, since he is a minor object.
423
00:30:34.680 --> 00:30:36.530
<i>Greetings to viewers all over the country who love basketball!</i>
424
00:30:36.530 --> 00:30:41.100
- Dad. The basketball match begins.
- <i>Kia Motors versus Samsung Electronic</i>
425
00:30:41.100 --> 00:30:44.050
Deok Seon. I have something to ask.
426
00:30:44.050 --> 00:30:47.520
Yes. What is it?
<i>At this very moment. Jump ball. With his height, Han Ki Beom...</i>
427
00:30:47.520 --> 00:30:49.450
Hey! Lower the volume. I can't hear anything.
428
00:30:49.450 --> 00:30:51.380
<i>On the field, it has already...</i>
429
00:30:51.380 --> 00:30:56.950
Our dad's birthday is on the 24th.
430
00:30:56.950 --> 00:31:00.110
- What should I gift him?
- Gift?
431
00:31:00.110 --> 00:31:04.730
Yes. Gift. What should I buy?
432
00:31:04.730 --> 00:31:09.620
Hey... How can you ask such thing straightaway?
433
00:31:09.620 --> 00:31:13.420
Can't I? But I think it's fine for you to know though.
434
00:31:13.420 --> 00:31:17.240
No Eul. It seems Taek is the one who picked me. My manito is Taek. Oh yeah!
435
00:31:17.240 --> 00:31:21.180
Really. What the heck.
436
00:31:21.180 --> 00:31:24.790
Hey! Lower the voice. How dare you ignore me. I'm going to beat you up.
437
00:31:24.790 --> 00:31:29.220
LOWER the VOICE! I can't hear ANYTHING.
438
00:31:29.220 --> 00:31:33.400
It's my first time giving a present. I have no idea what to buy.
439
00:31:34.050 --> 00:31:36.590
What should I buy for dad?
440
00:31:36.590 --> 00:31:42.550
<i>Before I leave for Daegu, I have spare time and plan to go to department store. What should I buy?</i>
441
00:31:44.440 --> 00:31:47.960
Oh. Gloves.
442
00:31:49.060 --> 00:31:53.500
Gloves are nice. What kind of gloves? I really don't know.
443
00:31:53.500 --> 00:31:57.010
Pink gloves. Pink gloves totally pretty.
444
00:31:57.010 --> 00:32:00.190
Pink gloves? Are they good?
445
00:32:00.190 --> 00:32:04.200
Of course they are. You don't seem to know, but these days pink is the new black.
446
00:32:04.200 --> 00:32:07.470
- KIM HYEON JUN! KIM HYEON JUN! SHOOT! SHOOT!
- YOU WANT TO DIE?! YOU WANT TO DIE?!
447
00:32:07.470 --> 00:32:11.940
YOU WANT TO DIE?! I said I can't hear anything.
448
00:32:13.440 --> 00:32:16.010
All right. Kim Hyeon Jun.
449
00:32:16.590 --> 00:32:18.980
Dad will like it, right?
450
00:32:21.620 --> 00:32:23.990
Dad and I have never done this kind of thing before.
451
00:32:23.990 --> 00:32:28.330
Even if I bought the gift, I don't know how to give it to him.
452
00:32:28.330 --> 00:32:29.530
Hello.
453
00:32:29.530 --> 00:32:31.890
All right, Deok Seon. Thanks.
454
00:32:31.890 --> 00:32:33.940
Let's meet on Christmas Eve then.
455
00:32:33.940 --> 00:32:36.490
Christmas? When will you come?
456
00:32:36.490 --> 00:32:38.690
The final is on the 24th.
457
00:32:38.690 --> 00:32:42.860
It will end in Busan, so I think I'll get home after eleven.
458
00:32:44.020 --> 00:32:45.690
I'll wait.
459
00:32:45.690 --> 00:32:47.490
Don't wait. Why would you?
460
00:32:47.490 --> 00:32:49.520
It's up to me.
461
00:32:50.420 --> 00:32:53.870
Okay, I'll drop by to see you a bit then. Don't sleep and wait.
462
00:32:53.870 --> 00:32:58.040
Yes, all right. Do well in the match.
463
00:32:58.040 --> 00:33:01.870
Be careful of the cold. Bye.
464
00:33:04.400 --> 00:33:07.050
Dad. I will get a pair of gloves.
465
00:33:07.050 --> 00:33:08.250
What gloves?
466
00:33:08.250 --> 00:33:10.900
It's nothing. Taek will buy it for me.
467
00:33:14.630 --> 00:33:16.700
This kimchi soup is refreshing.
468
00:33:16.700 --> 00:33:18.930
Mom. I want more kimchi soup.
469
00:33:18.930 --> 00:33:20.400
Okay.
470
00:33:21.340 --> 00:33:25.300
So has he been quiet and reserved since he was a child?
471
00:33:25.300 --> 00:33:29.450
Yes. Since he was young, he has never talked much and was always reserved.
472
00:33:29.450 --> 00:33:33.360
So he has never whined for you to buy him stuff or snatch other people's stuff?
473
00:33:33.360 --> 00:33:37.220
No. He matured quite fast.
474
00:33:37.220 --> 00:33:42.180
A genius like 6-Dan Choi Taek must have a special conception dream. (a dream mothers have just before or after conception)
475
00:33:42.180 --> 00:33:46.030
Sir, what is 6-Dan Choi Taek's conception dream?
476
00:33:47.650 --> 00:33:49.770
Ah. Conception dream?
477
00:33:50.950 --> 00:33:53.160
I don't remember...
478
00:33:53.160 --> 00:33:54.990
Mom. I'm going to the study room.
479
00:33:54.990 --> 00:33:56.360
Ahjumma. How are you?
480
00:33:56.360 --> 00:33:58.180
Seon Woo. Are you going to study at study room?
Yes.
481
00:33:58.180 --> 00:34:01.890
Why? Today is the weekend. Just study at home. I'll make something delicious.
482
00:34:01.890 --> 00:34:04.040
No. I'll come back by dinner.
483
00:34:04.040 --> 00:34:06.850
Ah. Don't do things like this. Your wrist is in pain.
484
00:34:06.850 --> 00:34:08.980
You're not going to hospital?
485
00:34:08.980 --> 00:34:10.950
I can do it lightly. It's fine.
486
00:34:10.950 --> 00:34:13.160
Ah... Mom...
487
00:34:13.160 --> 00:34:15.000
Stop nagging.
488
00:34:15.000 --> 00:34:17.710
But where is Jin Joo?
489
00:34:18.540 --> 00:34:20.670
That girl, she must have gone to get Bbobgi (melted sugar candy).
490
00:34:20.670 --> 00:34:22.870
Just now Jeong Bong's Dad gave her 100 won.
491
00:34:22.870 --> 00:34:24.380
He did give a lot.
492
00:34:24.380 --> 00:34:26.660
You bring her back. She won't listen to my words.
493
00:34:26.660 --> 00:34:29.060
All right. I'm off.
494
00:34:29.720 --> 00:34:32.270
- Good bye.
- Leave quickly.
495
00:34:33.870 --> 00:34:37.460
You raised him well.
496
00:34:37.460 --> 00:34:40.470
Look at how he nags mom about her wrist pain and opens the bottle cap.
497
00:34:43.530 --> 00:34:45.900
Seon Woo, even if he is on his own out there, you will have no worries.
498
00:34:45.900 --> 00:34:49.200
He is good at what he needs to be and he takes good care of his sister.
499
00:34:49.200 --> 00:34:50.920
Such a waste. Just give him to me.
500
00:34:50.920 --> 00:34:54.830
Hyungnim, don't say thing like this. I'm going to cry.
501
00:34:54.830 --> 00:34:56.760
What is it? You made rice cake?
502
00:34:56.760 --> 00:34:59.230
I made a few rice cakes. We have too much rice at home.
503
00:34:59.230 --> 00:35:00.620
Let's eat.
504
00:35:00.620 --> 00:35:02.040
Omo. I bet it tastes good.
505
00:35:02.040 --> 00:35:03.590
Aigoo.
506
00:35:03.590 --> 00:35:06.900
I will make it delicious.
507
00:35:09.850 --> 00:35:13.460
I am bringing Jin Joo.
508
00:35:13.460 --> 00:35:16.700
Jin Joo. Does it taste good?
509
00:35:16.700 --> 00:35:19.590
You had a promise with Oppa, right?
510
00:35:23.380 --> 00:35:27.020
Jin Joo, you can only eat Bbobgi once a week.
511
00:35:27.020 --> 00:35:31.410
Only on the day we watch "Classic Children''s Fairytale". We promised, right?
512
00:35:31.410 --> 00:35:37.720
Go brush you teeth with the Dooly toothbrush now. Oppa will buy you ice cream for dinner.
513
00:35:40.980 --> 00:35:45.250
Mom. I'm leaving now.
514
00:35:50.980 --> 00:35:53.760
Why the umbrella? Is it raining outside?
515
00:35:53.760 --> 00:35:57.970
They said it's going to rain. I'll bring it just in case.
516
00:35:57.970 --> 00:36:00.220
Ahjumma. Good bye.
517
00:36:00.220 --> 00:36:02.990
Our son is studying hard.
518
00:36:05.470 --> 00:36:09.040
You can't find son like there anywhere. What should I do to give birth to a son like that?
519
00:36:09.040 --> 00:36:13.420
He's exactly like his dad. He goes straight by the book.
520
00:36:13.420 --> 00:36:17.850
Ah, right... Has Taek's dad finished with the shooting?
521
00:36:17.850 --> 00:36:20.290
I should have come and watched.
522
00:36:20.290 --> 00:36:22.310
He is not someone who'll talk much. What
523
00:36:22.310 --> 00:36:25.520
he will probably do is just 'ohoho, ohoho' like this.
524
00:36:26.960 --> 00:36:28.610
The conception dream...
525
00:36:29.700 --> 00:36:34.340
I don't really remember exactly.
526
00:36:34.340 --> 00:36:37.810
Then how about DeolJabYi (First Birthday Grabbing Game)?
527
00:36:37.810 --> 00:36:40.060
What did he grab?
528
00:36:40.060 --> 00:36:43.450
DeolJabYi, too... I don't...
529
00:36:43.450 --> 00:36:45.570
No. It's fine. You might not remember.
530
00:36:45.570 --> 00:36:49.180
We try to look into 6-Dan Choi Taek's new year fortune.
531
00:36:49.180 --> 00:36:51.380
His birthday is?
532
00:36:51.380 --> 00:36:53.870
8th October 1971.
533
00:36:53.870 --> 00:36:55.710
The hour?
534
00:36:59.010 --> 00:37:02.910
Morning? Noon?
535
00:37:04.150 --> 00:37:07.050
I don't know the hour. I'm sorry.
536
00:37:07.050 --> 00:37:11.350
It's okay. Usually fathers don't know things like this.
537
00:37:11.350 --> 00:37:17.130
Then, shall we talk about 6-Dan Choi Taek's habits?
538
00:37:17.130 --> 00:37:21.090
Is he also slow at home?
539
00:37:21.090 --> 00:37:23.330
From what I heard from his association's senior,
540
00:37:23.330 --> 00:37:26.250
he often comes late and
541
00:37:26.250 --> 00:37:28.440
is a bit slow and sluggish.
542
00:37:28.440 --> 00:37:31.350
Not in a bad meaning...
543
00:37:44.540 --> 00:37:47.280
Oh. It's really raining.
544
00:37:47.280 --> 00:37:49.410
It's good since it's raining.
545
00:37:49.410 --> 00:37:53.510
Jjak Jjak. Rain down. ♫ <i> Jjak Jjak Rain down </i> ♫
546
00:37:53.510 --> 00:37:55.440
The ingredient jar.
547
00:37:55.440 --> 00:37:58.270
I left the lid open!
548
00:37:58.270 --> 00:38:01.810
Ah! I forgot my laundry.
549
00:38:01.810 --> 00:38:05.650
Aigoo!
550
00:38:06.890 --> 00:38:10.860
Oh no!
551
00:38:10.860 --> 00:38:12.970
Aigoo!
552
00:38:19.260 --> 00:38:22.550
Now I see 6-Dan Choi Taek resembles his father a lot.
553
00:38:22.550 --> 00:38:26.840
Of course, it's because you raise him wholeheartedly.
554
00:38:26.840 --> 00:38:30.320
You are really great. The fact is taking care a child alone
555
00:38:30.320 --> 00:38:32.380
is not easy job.
556
00:38:32.380 --> 00:38:35.110
When is the most difficult?
557
00:38:35.110 --> 00:38:39.790
There is no difficulty. He is good-natured and well behaved.
558
00:38:39.790 --> 00:38:42.620
He has never made me upset.
559
00:38:43.320 --> 00:38:45.640
He is a good son.
560
00:38:45.640 --> 00:38:51.360
Finally, you said you have something you'd like to say to your son?
561
00:38:51.360 --> 00:38:54.850
Be healthy...
562
00:38:56.490 --> 00:38:58.340
Being healthy is the first, after all.
563
00:38:58.340 --> 00:39:02.620
Don't get sick and just be healthy.
564
00:39:02.620 --> 00:39:04.610
Please say that you love him once.
565
00:39:04.610 --> 00:39:06.170
Aigoo.
566
00:39:06.170 --> 00:39:07.970
Only once, okay?
567
00:39:08.970 --> 00:39:13.100
Aiyoo. I can't. I'm not good at that kind of thing.
568
00:39:13.100 --> 00:39:17.790
Sir, please. Just once will do.
569
00:39:17.790 --> 00:39:22.770
I-I never done such thing before. I can't d— I'm sorry.
570
00:39:22.770 --> 00:39:25.000
Why are you like this, Reporter Park?
571
00:39:33.690 --> 00:39:37.390
Geez... did he sell out his mind or what?
572
00:39:44.610 --> 00:39:47.940
Where did he go, leaving the front door open?
573
00:40:05.570 --> 00:40:08.530
Hey... Taek's Dad.
574
00:40:10.370 --> 00:40:12.580
Is there anything wrong?
575
00:40:14.050 --> 00:40:16.440
I don't even realize someone had come.
576
00:40:37.160 --> 00:40:40.910
Hey, Dong Ryong Nyong. Go sleep at home.
577
00:40:40.910 --> 00:40:43.630
These days you sleep ten hours.
578
00:40:43.630 --> 00:40:49.150
It's more comfortable here. There is Dean of Students at home.
579
00:40:49.150 --> 00:40:52.120
You go. I'll go after you leave.
580
00:41:09.770 --> 00:41:12.040
It's raining outside, isn't it?
581
00:41:12.870 --> 00:41:14.660
It looks like it.
582
00:41:15.650 --> 00:41:18.350
The rain sounds freaking nice.
583
00:41:39.480 --> 00:41:46.420
♫ <i> Do you remember that lonely alley? </i> ♫
584
00:41:46.420 --> 00:41:51.910
♫ <i> I still remember it now </i> ♫
585
00:41:54.350 --> 00:41:57.020
I like getting caught in the rain.
586
00:41:57.020 --> 00:41:58.090
What a lie.
587
00:41:58.090 --> 00:42:02.570
Why would I lie? I really like getting caught in the rain.
588
00:42:02.570 --> 00:42:07.380
♫ <i> I won't know </i> ♫
589
00:42:07.380 --> 00:42:10.540
♫ <i> If you can hear me </i> ♫
590
00:42:10.540 --> 00:42:11.730
I'm leaving first.
591
00:42:11.730 --> 00:42:14.920
Seon Woo. Hey!
592
00:42:14.920 --> 00:42:19.930
I will look for you tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow.
593
00:42:37.980 --> 00:42:41.150
You don't even drink that much.
594
00:42:41.150 --> 00:42:45.320
Is it because you couldn't talk properly during the shooting today?
595
00:42:46.210 --> 00:42:50.630
What is it? Having a drink like this. Are you feeling blue?
596
00:42:51.910 --> 00:42:53.530
Seon Woo Mom.
597
00:42:53.530 --> 00:42:55.630
Yes.
598
00:42:55.630 --> 00:42:59.850
Do you remember Seon Woo's conception dream?
599
00:42:59.850 --> 00:43:04.170
What are you saying? I can even dream the same thing tonight.
600
00:43:04.170 --> 00:43:07.650
A dragon, flying above a waterfall.
601
00:43:07.650 --> 00:43:10.940
It spins its head and looks at me.
602
00:43:10.940 --> 00:43:15.390
It has that cintamani (dragon ball) around this big, and throws it upon my skirt.
603
00:43:15.390 --> 00:43:17.790
And then it just leaves and flies above.
604
00:43:20.280 --> 00:43:24.800
How about Seon Woo's hour of birth?
605
00:43:24.800 --> 00:43:27.020
Of course you know the time—
606
00:43:27.020 --> 00:43:30.200
Dawn 4:57 AM. Pig feeding time.
607
00:43:30.200 --> 00:43:33.390
I was kept thinking and hoping him to come before 5 AM, you know.
608
00:43:33.390 --> 00:43:35.760
There were just exactly 3 minutes left.
609
00:43:35.760 --> 00:43:39.170
He was undoubtedly filial even before he is born.
610
00:43:39.170 --> 00:43:42.230
But why? Why you are asking such thing?
611
00:43:42.230 --> 00:43:44.740
Did Taek ask?
612
00:43:46.510 --> 00:43:48.700
Today the reporter asked
613
00:43:48.700 --> 00:43:53.240
what Taek's conception dream was, his hour of birth...
614
00:43:54.800 --> 00:43:57.360
I should have known.
615
00:43:57.360 --> 00:44:02.290
Since I don't remember anything, I can't answer.
616
00:44:02.290 --> 00:44:06.310
I feel like crawling into a hole to hide if I could.
617
00:44:13.250 --> 00:44:17.190
I feel sorry for Taek.
618
00:44:18.540 --> 00:44:23.420
I feel sorry to my child.
619
00:44:29.390 --> 00:44:32.790
Fathers in general won't know this kind of thing.
620
00:44:32.790 --> 00:44:35.850
Where do you get such a father who remembers that?
621
00:44:37.950 --> 00:44:42.790
If he had a mother, she would remember.
622
00:44:44.720 --> 00:44:48.200
If his mother was alive,
623
00:44:48.200 --> 00:44:53.380
like Seon Woo's Mom, his conception dream,
624
00:44:53.380 --> 00:44:56.200
his hour of birth,
625
00:44:56.920 --> 00:45:01.590
what he wore on his first day at school.
626
00:45:01.590 --> 00:45:03.650
She would remember everything.
627
00:45:03.650 --> 00:45:08.170
♫ <i>Let's sing a song together </i> ♫
628
00:45:09.450 --> 00:45:13.830
Afather... is useless.
629
00:45:13.830 --> 00:45:17.640
♫ <i> All the memories which hurt you dear</i> ♫
630
00:45:18.630 --> 00:45:23.620
If only, his mother was alive, instead of me.
631
00:45:23.620 --> 00:45:28.340
Taek would receive a lot of love, like other kids.
632
00:45:28.340 --> 00:45:31.860
He'd get to wear clean clothes every season
633
00:45:31.860 --> 00:45:34.180
and eat a lot of tasty food.
634
00:45:38.350 --> 00:45:40.260
If he were sick,
635
00:45:41.950 --> 00:45:45.290
his mother would hug him.
636
00:45:45.290 --> 00:45:49.080
♫ <i> Let's sing to those who have left </i> ♫
637
00:45:49.080 --> 00:45:54.730
Of all things, his dad is the one who alive.
638
00:45:57.590 --> 00:46:00.790
You really have nothing else to say.
639
00:46:00.790 --> 00:46:04.310
There is no one like Taek's dad in this world.
640
00:46:04.310 --> 00:46:07.720
Every morning, you feed him a warm meal.
641
00:46:07.720 --> 00:46:11.190
If it rains, you go all the way to association and wait for him.
642
00:46:11.190 --> 00:46:14.570
Afraid that it will disturb him,
643
00:46:14.570 --> 00:46:17.620
you never watch television properly.
644
00:46:19.660 --> 00:46:22.960
Taek too... knows everything.
645
00:46:22.960 --> 00:46:25.520
He is a thoughtful kid.
646
00:46:25.520 --> 00:46:30.280
That his dad loves him a lot
647
00:46:30.280 --> 00:46:32.680
and cherishes him. The feelings...
648
00:46:32.680 --> 00:46:35.270
He knows it all... All.
649
00:46:37.070 --> 00:46:41.940
What's the use if he knows. What's the use if he doesn't know.
650
00:46:41.940 --> 00:46:45.350
♫ <i> Let's sing</i> ♫
651
00:46:45.350 --> 00:46:49.940
It just that my kid is pitiful.
652
00:46:49.940 --> 00:46:54.270
My kid is pitiful.
653
00:46:56.880 --> 00:47:05.320
♫ <i> Tell them that you will dream a new dream</i> ♫
654
00:47:17.700 --> 00:47:21.850
Christmas Eve D-2
655
00:47:21.850 --> 00:47:28.000
One day before Manito is due.
656
00:47:39.800 --> 00:47:42.010
You'll get frostbite
657
00:47:42.010 --> 00:47:44.540
wearing a skirt in winter?
658
00:47:44.540 --> 00:47:47.150
You quit studying, right?
659
00:47:47.150 --> 00:47:50.120
I will start studying in January. It's none of your business.
660
00:47:50.120 --> 00:47:51.000
Just give up.
661
00:47:51.000 --> 00:47:54.940
- Deok Seon, you should go now. How come you are late until the vacation day.
- Fine.
662
00:47:54.940 --> 00:47:57.030
Alright!
663
00:48:16.390 --> 00:48:18.600
You are not leaving yet?
664
00:48:18.600 --> 00:48:21.000
Yes. I slept late. Let's go.
665
00:48:21.000 --> 00:48:24.690
Hey. Aren't you cold?
666
00:48:24.690 --> 00:48:26.260
What the heck? In winter?
667
00:48:26.260 --> 00:48:29.170
I have an appointment with the girls, right after, to go to Apgeujong.
668
00:48:29.170 --> 00:48:31.110
I should wear this much.
669
00:48:32.490 --> 00:48:35.250
What if the wind blows the radish (foot)?
670
00:48:35.250 --> 00:48:37.910
Also on day like today (Christmas Eve), you will trampled to death if you go to Gangnam.
671
00:48:37.910 --> 00:48:39.630
If possible, just stay at home.
672
00:48:39.630 --> 00:48:44.800
It's none of your business whether I go to Gangnam or Gangbuk.
673
00:48:46.610 --> 00:48:48.960
No. It's...
674
00:48:50.040 --> 00:48:53.310
Just...
675
00:48:53.310 --> 00:48:56.150
Watch videos with kids in Taek's room.
676
00:48:56.150 --> 00:48:58.590
No way. I promised Man Ok and Jo Hyun.
677
00:48:58.590 --> 00:49:02.110
Oh, hi. You guys haven't left?
678
00:49:03.770 --> 00:49:05.730
Bad luck...
679
00:49:38.350 --> 00:49:44.020
But then... Everyone is in pairs. What's up with only us girls?
680
00:49:45.180 --> 00:49:47.250
When was it otherwise?
681
00:49:47.250 --> 00:49:50.110
Hey, call your boyfriend at least.
682
00:49:50.110 --> 00:49:52.090
Ask him to buy us some hamburgers.
683
00:49:52.090 --> 00:49:53.780
These girls, seriously!
684
00:49:53.780 --> 00:49:57.230
Hey! He's not her boyfriend. He likes someone else.
685
00:49:57.230 --> 00:50:00.520
Really? Seriously? What the heck?
686
00:50:00.520 --> 00:50:01.920
You!
687
00:50:04.380 --> 00:50:08.170
Hey. Then call the guy beside him.
688
00:50:08.170 --> 00:50:10.510
Right. What's up with just us girls?
689
00:50:10.510 --> 00:50:12.310
Call him and let's hang out together.
690
00:50:12.310 --> 00:50:14.840
Who?
- Go (baduk). Call Go.
691
00:50:14.840 --> 00:50:16.750
Choi Taek. We'll just watch.
692
00:50:16.750 --> 00:50:19.560
Taek went to Busan. He's coming back tomorrow night.
693
00:50:20.150 --> 00:50:22.790
Do Ryong Nyong? Should I call him? The one with the glasses.
694
00:50:22.790 --> 00:50:25.490
Never mind. Can you tell him to come?
695
00:50:25.490 --> 00:50:27.850
The tall and slim one.
696
00:50:27.850 --> 00:50:29.250
Who?
697
00:50:29.250 --> 00:50:32.590
The one who sat beside the student president? The scary looking one?
698
00:50:32.590 --> 00:50:34.440
Jung Hwan? Dog Jungpal?
699
00:50:34.440 --> 00:50:37.750
Tell him to come. It would be better than just us eating.
700
00:50:37.750 --> 00:50:41.310
He looks like he's rich, so tell him to come and treat us with hamburgers.
701
00:50:41.310 --> 00:50:43.350
- He probably won't come.
- Why?
702
00:50:43.350 --> 00:50:46.050
It would be good if he wouldn't curse at me. He has a really dirty personality.
703
00:50:46.050 --> 00:50:48.980
Come on. Try to call him.
704
00:50:48.980 --> 00:50:51.730
That's right. He might come. He's your friend.
705
00:50:51.730 --> 00:50:54.910
I don't want to. He's going to throw a fit.
706
00:50:59.430 --> 00:51:03.800
Hey. A friend can't even call?
707
00:51:03.800 --> 00:51:05.930
Are we only that much?
708
00:51:33.670 --> 00:51:35.280
Mom, I will go to the store for a while.
709
00:51:35.280 --> 00:51:36.560
To have fun?
710
00:51:36.560 --> 00:51:38.620
No. I'm going to buy something.
711
00:51:38.620 --> 00:51:42.430
Are you going to be late? I made your favorite.
712
00:51:42.430 --> 00:51:46.160
No, I will be coming right back. Let's eat dinner together.
713
00:51:50.080 --> 00:51:52.640
Where is our Jin Joo going?
714
00:51:52.640 --> 00:51:55.360
Do you have plans for tonight?
715
00:51:56.120 --> 00:51:57.750
I will be taking Jin Joo with me.
716
00:51:57.750 --> 00:51:59.890
Jin Joo, do you love Oppa or not?
717
00:51:59.890 --> 00:52:01.620
I love you.
718
00:52:03.100 --> 00:52:05.330
We will be right back.
719
00:52:07.430 --> 00:52:10.950
Aigoo, my children.
720
00:52:14.130 --> 00:52:15.620
Hello.
721
00:52:15.620 --> 00:52:17.800
Seon Woo.
722
00:52:17.800 --> 00:52:22.050
Jin Joo, where are you going? Are you going on a date with your brother?
723
00:52:22.050 --> 00:52:23.640
You should say yes.
724
00:52:23.640 --> 00:52:25.450
Yes.
725
00:52:25.450 --> 00:52:27.700
But where's Jeong Hwan?
726
00:52:27.700 --> 00:52:28.770
Pardon?
727
00:52:28.770 --> 00:52:32.450
You're not going with Jeong Hwan? He also got dressed and went out.
728
00:52:46.450 --> 00:52:49.330
Hey. What's with you?
729
00:52:50.650 --> 00:52:53.860
What? You said to come.
730
00:53:05.710 --> 00:53:08.750
Hey, order. What will you eat?
731
00:53:11.770 --> 00:53:19.000
Filet-o-fish burger, french fries and Cola.
732
00:53:19.000 --> 00:53:20.760
I'll also have the same.
733
00:53:20.760 --> 00:53:23.830
That... What did you order?
734
00:53:23.830 --> 00:53:25.810
Ahh... it's hard to understand, right?
735
00:53:25.810 --> 00:53:29.600
Filet-o-fish burger, french fries and Cola.
736
00:53:30.450 --> 00:53:33.480
We can order a set, right? That would be quite expensive.
737
00:53:33.480 --> 00:53:36.600
Yes. You can. It's alright.
738
00:53:37.730 --> 00:53:39.710
What will you have?
739
00:53:40.590 --> 00:53:43.100
Me.Double burger,
740
00:53:43.100 --> 00:53:46.550
large coke, fried potatoes, ice crea—
741
00:53:46.550 --> 00:53:50.390
Again, again, again. Your habits are coming out again.
742
00:53:50.390 --> 00:53:53.150
You can't even eat everything. You're just so greedy.
743
00:53:53.150 --> 00:53:55.040
Eat then order some more.
744
00:53:57.440 --> 00:54:02.000
You're so faithful to your basic instinct. You have no willpower whatsoever.
745
00:54:02.690 --> 00:54:05.890
Just eat a burger and cola.
746
00:54:08.150 --> 00:54:10.180
I'll go to the restroom.
747
00:54:15.260 --> 00:54:17.770
But then...
748
00:54:17.770 --> 00:54:20.410
You must be really close with Deok Seon.
749
00:54:20.410 --> 00:54:22.710
You came running here after just a phone call.
750
00:54:22.710 --> 00:54:24.940
That's not it.
751
00:54:26.060 --> 00:54:28.810
I thought she was alone.
752
00:54:36.590 --> 00:54:39.100
I will go and order.
753
00:54:41.380 --> 00:54:45.380
What the heck! What the heck! This time it's real. For sure.
754
00:54:45.380 --> 00:54:46.930
Real.
755
00:54:49.000 --> 00:54:53.280
♫ <i> Bruce, bruce, bruce player </i> ♫
756
00:54:54.090 --> 00:54:57.840
♫ <i> Don't stop the music </i> ♫
757
00:54:57.840 --> 00:55:00.250
Meeting! Meeting!
758
00:55:00.250 --> 00:55:02.540
- Is the US on the move?
- Yes!
759
00:55:02.540 --> 00:55:05.600
♫ <i> Bruce, bruce</i> ♫
760
00:55:07.870 --> 00:55:10.360
What is the matter?
761
00:55:10.360 --> 00:55:12.410
The forecast has changed.
762
00:55:12.410 --> 00:55:15.930
Tomorrow and the day after, it won't be snowing.
763
00:55:15.930 --> 00:55:18.700
What big trouble is that then?
764
00:55:18.700 --> 00:55:23.030
Snowman. What are we going to do with the snowman?
765
00:55:23.030 --> 00:55:25.210
Let's gather some ideas.
766
00:55:25.210 --> 00:55:30.030
We promised the child a snowman even if snow was not certain.
767
00:55:30.030 --> 00:55:33.550
What should we do about this?
768
00:55:35.860 --> 00:55:40.770
Here. Try and say anything. Even if it's an embarrassing idea
769
00:55:40.770 --> 00:55:43.930
first, throw it out here.
770
00:55:52.510 --> 00:55:55.280
Say it.
771
00:55:55.280 --> 00:55:57.820
Here. How about this?
772
00:55:57.820 --> 00:56:03.960
Let's put Jin Joo to sleep on the night of the 24th
773
00:56:05.790 --> 00:56:09.520
and wake her up on the 26th.
774
00:56:09.520 --> 00:56:12.190
Then there's no need to make a snowman
775
00:56:12.190 --> 00:56:15.560
because there's no 25th.
776
00:56:15.560 --> 00:56:17.020
Stop it.
777
00:56:17.020 --> 00:56:20.370
To Jin Joo, "Jin Joo,
778
00:56:20.370 --> 00:56:24.050
because you were asleep, the snowman melted."
779
00:56:24.050 --> 00:56:27.660
"Why didn't you get up?"
780
00:56:27.660 --> 00:56:29.380
I'm sorry.
781
00:56:29.380 --> 00:56:34.380
Just because I said to say anything you just spout anything.
782
00:56:34.380 --> 00:56:37.150
That's why a person gets killed.
783
00:56:38.980 --> 00:56:43.680
Ahh! Then all we need is to just make a snowman however it is, right?
784
00:56:43.680 --> 00:56:47.700
We can just make it with paper and some blankets.
785
00:56:47.700 --> 00:56:50.980
I'm late. I'm sorry.
786
00:56:50.980 --> 00:56:54.450
You have nothing to do, so why are you always late?
787
00:56:54.450 --> 00:56:55.670
Did you hide honey somewhere?
788
00:56:55.670 --> 00:56:57.720
I was late making some deliveries.
789
00:57:01.970 --> 00:57:06.140
Oh right! Ice! We can just make it using ice!
790
00:57:06.140 --> 00:57:10.170
Oh my! Oh my! That's right! We just need to use ice!
791
00:57:10.170 --> 00:57:13.550
Rather than that, on the 24th-
792
00:57:14.130 --> 00:57:18.910
That's right! Ice! We could just cut it out and shape a snowman.
793
00:57:18.910 --> 00:57:22.160
And Taek's dad is good with his hands. That's doable, right?
794
00:57:22.160 --> 00:57:27.830
Well... I haven't tried making one but I think it won't be too hard.
795
00:57:29.160 --> 00:57:32.080
We got it then!
796
00:57:32.080 --> 00:57:36.410
Then, Ice Store Boss can just treat us with the ice.
797
00:57:36.410 --> 00:57:38.310
Or you could just give it at a cheap price.
798
00:57:38.310 --> 00:57:41.920
Aigoo. No, anyway there's no one who needs ice.
799
00:57:41.920 --> 00:57:43.930
I will bring a block on the street tomorrow.
800
00:57:43.930 --> 00:57:45.340
Yes. Yes.
801
00:57:45.340 --> 00:57:48.530
Now, let's meet up on the street up front tomorrow.
802
00:57:48.530 --> 00:57:52.980
Eat dinner deliciously. Though there are two days left, Merry Christmas.
803
00:57:52.980 --> 00:57:55.260
Now, dismissed.
804
00:58:03.190 --> 00:58:04.100
Are you okay?
805
00:58:04.100 --> 00:58:07.650
Aigoo!
806
00:59:09.170 --> 00:59:12.330
What are you thinking so hard about, since earlier?
807
00:59:12.330 --> 00:59:14.160
Did you leave something behind?
808
00:59:17.040 --> 00:59:19.450
Why are you so serious?
809
00:59:19.450 --> 00:59:21.540
Did you cause trouble?
810
00:59:21.540 --> 00:59:23.450
Hey, Dog Jeongpal.
811
00:59:24.090 --> 00:59:25.250
What?
812
00:59:25.250 --> 00:59:26.920
You...
813
00:59:30.170 --> 00:59:32.670
are my manito, right?
814
00:59:32.670 --> 00:59:36.120
That's strange. My manito is Taek.
815
00:59:36.720 --> 00:59:38.700
Why am I your manito?
816
00:59:38.700 --> 00:59:41.870
You're my manito. That's why you came. With your temper, would you have gone all the way to Gangnam?
817
00:59:41.870 --> 00:59:43.680
Are you crazy?
818
00:59:45.160 --> 00:59:48.240
I also have that much brains.
819
00:59:48.240 --> 00:59:50.040
I'm not your manito.
820
00:59:50.650 --> 00:59:52.020
You should stop insisting.
821
00:59:52.020 --> 00:59:54.170
My manito is Taek.
822
00:59:54.930 --> 00:59:57.160
Should I show you the paper?
823
00:59:57.160 --> 00:59:59.310
Then why did you come?
824
01:00:02.970 --> 01:00:04.700
Why?
825
01:00:08.140 --> 01:00:10.900
Seriously, why? Are you crazy!
826
01:00:14.010 --> 01:00:17.210
With this head of yours, think carefully
827
01:00:17.210 --> 01:00:19.130
why I came.
828
01:00:20.920 --> 01:00:22.630
Get that?
829
01:00:27.940 --> 01:00:31.660
♫ <i> Stay by my side </i> ♫
830
01:00:31.660 --> 01:00:36.320
Seriously why? Is he crazy?
♫ <i> Stay by my side </i> ♫
831
01:00:37.710 --> 01:00:40.120
♫ <i> You can't leave </i> ♫
832
01:00:40.120 --> 01:00:41.680
What?
833
01:01:24.450 --> 01:01:28.940
<i> Hello! The festival of youth celebrating romance and dreams through music.</i>
834
01:01:28.940 --> 01:01:30.850
<i>88 MBC's College Music Festival.</i>
835
01:01:30.850 --> 01:01:31.700
<i>Three hours from now...</i>
836
01:01:31.700 --> 01:01:33.760
Should we bet on who wins the grand prize?
837
01:01:33.760 --> 01:01:34.940
Yes. I like that.
838
01:01:34.940 --> 01:01:37.910
That's good. How much?
839
01:01:37.950 --> 01:01:42.750
1,000 won. Each of us gives 1,000 won and the one who gets it right takes it all.
840
01:01:42.750 --> 01:01:46.270
You could become a host somewhere.
841
01:01:46.270 --> 01:01:48.160
Oppa.
842
01:01:48.160 --> 01:01:49.290
Huh?
843
01:01:49.290 --> 01:01:53.300
Let's not promote gambling and let's watch quietly.
844
01:02:07.160 --> 01:02:11.350
Wow, Taek's Dad also has this kind of talent.
845
01:02:11.350 --> 01:02:13.380
Wow. It's a masterpiece.
846
01:02:13.380 --> 01:02:16.510
You could be a sculptor.
847
01:02:16.510 --> 01:02:19.260
Taek's dad used to carve out stamps.
848
01:02:19.260 --> 01:02:21.430
He's a man of the arts.
849
01:02:21.430 --> 01:02:25.340
There's no eyes and nose. The face is empty.
850
01:02:25.340 --> 01:02:27.380
Should we put a white stone or black stone?
851
01:02:27.380 --> 01:02:30.370
- For me, a white stone.
- Black stone for me.
852
01:02:30.370 --> 01:02:32.220
Then it would be mismatched.
853
01:02:41.880 --> 01:02:43.740
Oh my, what is that?
854
01:02:43.740 --> 01:02:45.160
Don't! It will melt.
855
01:02:45.160 --> 01:02:48.880
It's below O degrees Celcius. It won't melt, don't worry.
856
01:02:51.380 --> 01:02:54.620
My Jin Joo would like this one very much!
857
01:02:54.620 --> 01:02:57.980
She would really believe that Santa made this for her.
858
01:02:57.980 --> 01:02:59.390
But anyway,
859
01:02:59.390 --> 01:03:03.430
a small kid makes the adults go through so much hard work.
860
01:03:03.430 --> 01:03:05.760
No matter how she likes it...
861
01:03:05.760 --> 01:03:09.730
The weather is cold and the night is deep. How about a drink?
862
01:03:09.730 --> 01:03:12.510
Then we will go to Seon Woo's house.
863
01:03:12.510 --> 01:03:14.700
Then should we also...
864
01:03:14.700 --> 01:03:17.850
Hurry and go. Why talk about what's obvious?
865
01:03:20.940 --> 01:03:22.460
Let's go.
866
01:03:22.460 --> 01:03:26.270
But then, Teacher said he had something urgent and left early.
867
01:03:26.270 --> 01:03:28.690
Right, go on.
868
01:03:28.690 --> 01:03:33.290
Yes. Go on in.
869
01:03:59.080 --> 01:04:00.280
Me, 11.
870
01:04:00.280 --> 01:04:01.900
Me too. 11.
871
01:04:01.900 --> 01:04:04.110
There are still five teams left.
872
01:04:04.110 --> 01:04:06.500
It's 11. There's impact.
873
01:04:06.500 --> 01:04:09.270
Me, 3. Jeon Soo Kyeong.
874
01:04:09.270 --> 01:04:11.270
It's 3 for me as well.
875
01:04:11.270 --> 01:04:14.570
Don't you think it's weak this time? It's all the same.
876
01:04:14.570 --> 01:04:19.160
Hey, the first time you hear a song it's all the same. Where would you find a song that draws you in on the intro?
877
01:04:19.160 --> 01:04:20.480
Number 1 for me.
878
01:04:20.480 --> 01:04:24.430
Are you Beethoven? How could you remember 1?
879
01:04:24.430 --> 01:04:26.460
I think she was pretty.
880
01:04:29.530 --> 01:04:31.670
What?
881
01:04:37.610 --> 01:04:39.790
Won't it be Taek's dad's birthday?
882
01:04:39.790 --> 01:04:41.970
Is it really your birthday?
883
01:04:41.970 --> 01:04:45.640
Then, we should have a congratulatory toast.
884
01:04:45.640 --> 01:04:47.810
Cheers!
885
01:04:49.820 --> 01:04:53.330
This morning, my wife made some seaweed soup.
886
01:04:53.330 --> 01:04:57.150
It's your birthday. Aren't you having a party?
887
01:04:57.150 --> 01:05:02.200
What party in our age?
888
01:05:02.200 --> 01:05:06.020
For me, on my birthday, just looking at the numbers on the cake
889
01:05:06.020 --> 01:05:08.800
makes me tear up.
890
01:05:08.800 --> 01:05:10.840
That's right.
891
01:05:10.840 --> 01:05:14.680
I also don't welcome my birthday thinking how I am over forty.
892
01:05:14.680 --> 01:05:16.810
It just makes me needlessly depressed.
893
01:05:16.810 --> 01:05:20.980
But what can we do? We just live watching our kids grow.
894
01:05:22.690 --> 01:05:27.580
Hey, alcohol is just going straight down, is something wrong?
895
01:05:27.580 --> 01:05:29.390
Nothing.
896
01:05:29.390 --> 01:05:30.730
When is Taek coming back?
897
01:05:30.730 --> 01:05:34.520
It's your birthday. How nice would it be to eat dinner together.
898
01:05:34.520 --> 01:05:38.220
He is coming from Busan. I got a call earlier.
899
01:05:38.220 --> 01:05:43.710
But then, Taek is a busy person. It's not like he would have time to take care of his birthday.
900
01:05:43.710 --> 01:05:45.340
Isn't that right?
901
01:05:45.340 --> 01:05:50.030
Taek... Just the fact that he grew up well
902
01:05:50.030 --> 01:05:53.550
is a great gift to you, isn't it?
903
01:05:53.550 --> 01:05:58.110
Yes. I am so grateful for that alone.
904
01:05:58.110 --> 01:06:01.420
With only a father, he just received half the love
905
01:06:01.420 --> 01:06:03.850
but he still grew well.
906
01:06:03.850 --> 01:06:07.420
For me, you gave Taek twice his mother's love.
907
01:06:07.420 --> 01:06:11.960
Don't say that. If Taek hears that he would cry.
908
01:06:13.600 --> 01:06:17.010
He's just boasting himself.
909
01:06:17.010 --> 01:06:20.010
Speaking frankly, what's the use of having much?
910
01:06:20.010 --> 01:06:22.930
No one would be able to catch up to what Taek's dad does for his child.
911
01:06:22.930 --> 01:06:24.740
It's just boasting one's self.
912
01:06:24.740 --> 01:06:29.290
Here, here, here. Cheers. Give me a drink.
913
01:06:30.210 --> 01:06:34.380
Here. Cheers.
914
01:06:42.610 --> 01:06:45.810
Today is Christmas, but why is the atmosphere like this?
915
01:06:45.810 --> 01:06:47.750
I will sing a song.
916
01:06:47.750 --> 01:06:50.280
Don't!
917
01:06:55.430 --> 01:06:57.520
Is Jin Joo asleep?
918
01:07:01.030 --> 01:07:06.110
She played so hard so she's tired and asleep.
919
01:07:06.680 --> 01:07:08.390
Good for Jin Joo.
920
01:07:08.390 --> 01:07:11.300
The whole neighborhood gathered to make her Christmas present.
921
01:07:11.300 --> 01:07:12.890
It's her luck.
922
01:07:12.890 --> 01:07:16.060
Jin Joo won't forget this Christmas present for the rest of her life.
923
01:07:16.060 --> 01:07:19.020
She will forget next year. There's a limit to what children remember.
924
01:07:19.020 --> 01:07:20.820
Why?
925
01:07:20.820 --> 01:07:23.680
I don't know about anything else, but when I was about Jin Joo's age
926
01:07:23.680 --> 01:07:27.390
with my mom there was nothing like Christmas.
927
01:07:27.390 --> 01:07:31.720
On my birthday, she stayed up all night just to make me a doll.
928
01:07:31.720 --> 01:07:35.850
Where would she get the money? She made it from chunks of cloth on the floor.
929
01:07:35.850 --> 01:07:39.370
I still remember that doll. It's so fresh in my memory.
930
01:07:39.370 --> 01:07:40.480
Of course.
931
01:07:40.480 --> 01:07:45.080
Our Jin Joo would have it as a lifelong memorable Christmas gift.
932
01:07:45.080 --> 01:07:46.560
Is that so?
933
01:07:47.140 --> 01:07:49.050
Fine then, now.
934
01:07:49.990 --> 01:07:51.760
Cheers.
935
01:07:51.760 --> 01:07:55.010
Oh my!
936
01:07:58.290 --> 01:08:00.240
Still, 11.
937
01:08:00.240 --> 01:08:01.860
Me, 13 again.
938
01:08:01.860 --> 01:08:03.860
Me too.
939
01:08:03.860 --> 01:08:06.140
It's vague, for me 7.
940
01:08:06.140 --> 01:08:07.370
Me 15.
941
01:08:07.370 --> 01:08:09.660
- Me too, 15.
- Don't follow me.
942
01:08:09.660 --> 01:08:11.700
What follow? It's my ears.
943
01:08:11.700 --> 01:08:15.690
Aigoo, it's cutting close. Is there only one team left now?
944
01:08:15.690 --> 01:08:19.370
<i> College Music Festival. We only have one team left now. </i>
945
01:08:20.630 --> 01:08:22.680
Hey!
946
01:08:22.680 --> 01:08:25.510
<i> Representing Seoul, group sound, Infinite Orbit. </i>
947
01:08:25.510 --> 01:08:29.990
<i> Group Infinite Orbit. They'll be performing as the last team among the contestants today.</i>
948
01:08:29.990 --> 01:08:32.410
<i> What did you think about while you were waiting? </i>
949
01:08:32.410 --> 01:08:37.070
<i>I didn't think about anything specific. Just that I want to go home soon and see Mom. </i>
950
01:08:37.070 --> 01:08:39.020
<i> Now, contestant #16.</i>
951
01:08:39.020 --> 01:08:42.900
<i> Representing Seoul, group Infinite Orbit. The song is "To You." </i>
952
01:08:44.420 --> 01:08:48.650
<i> 88 MBC College Music Festival, #16 Infinite Orbit (Seoul National Univ., Yonsei Univ., Seogang Univ.) Song - "To You"</i>
953
01:09:18.060 --> 01:09:19.640
- Me, 16.
- 16!
954
01:09:19.640 --> 01:09:22.570
- Me!
- Me!
955
01:09:22.570 --> 01:09:24.480
I said it first.
956
01:09:29.270 --> 01:09:33.090
♫ <i> While we're living breathlessly </i> ♫
957
01:09:33.090 --> 01:09:35.000
- I said it first!
- No, I said it!
958
01:09:35.000 --> 01:09:39.850
♫ <i> We're so disappointed to let each other go </i> ♫
959
01:09:39.850 --> 01:09:41.400
- No, I did!
- No, I said it first!
960
01:09:41.450 --> 01:09:47.440
♫ <i> Many days that are left for me </i> ♫
961
01:09:47.440 --> 01:09:53.310
♫ <i> I want to share them with you </i> ♫
962
01:09:53.310 --> 01:09:59.420
♫ <i> Even if I lose everything that I love </i> ♫
963
01:09:59.500 --> 01:10:09.500
♫ <i> I can't give you up </i> ♫
964
01:10:09.500 --> 01:10:14.390
♫ <i> Wherever I may be in this world </i> ♫
965
01:10:14.390 --> 01:10:21.850
♫ <i> I can feel your breathing </i> ♫
966
01:10:21.850 --> 01:10:27.520
♫ <i>Until the last day of my life </i> ♫
967
01:10:27.520 --> 01:10:33.490
♫ <i> I will stay by your side </i> ♫
968
01:10:33.490 --> 01:10:37.720
♫ <i> Until the last day of my life </i> ♫
969
01:10:37.720 --> 01:10:45.660
♫ <i> I will always love you </i> ♫
970
01:11:08.030 --> 01:11:13.290
<i>Noona. It's me Seon Woo. Just give me a moment.</i>
971
01:11:22.590 --> 01:11:24.850
What is it?
972
01:11:30.790 --> 01:11:32.540
- What is this?
- A gift.
973
01:11:32.600 --> 01:11:39.600
Hey! I told you not to bother me. This is really burdensome.
974
01:11:39.600 --> 01:11:41.460
Noona.
975
01:11:42.880 --> 01:11:45.580
You are my manito.
976
01:11:48.460 --> 01:11:51.650
The manito present is just until today.
977
01:11:55.640 --> 01:11:59.090
I will be going. Ah,
978
01:12:01.620 --> 01:12:04.280
Merry Christmas.
979
01:13:20.350 --> 01:13:23.520
Taek! Hee Dong!
980
01:13:24.630 --> 01:13:27.490
Hey! There's only 30 minutes left.
981
01:13:27.490 --> 01:13:31.650
Today. Today, there's only 30 minutes left of today.
982
01:13:32.840 --> 01:13:38.230
It's really 11:30 now. Deok Seon, I'll be going in first.
983
01:13:41.100 --> 01:13:43.530
Hey, Choi Taek!
984
01:13:46.940 --> 01:13:49.460
What about the gloves?
985
01:13:49.460 --> 01:13:51.240
I bought them.
986
01:13:51.240 --> 01:13:55.720
Thank you. Thanks to you I picked well. I think Dad will like it.
987
01:14:01.420 --> 01:14:03.820
Thanks a lot.
988
01:14:29.580 --> 01:14:31.460
Dad.
989
01:14:38.710 --> 01:14:42.320
Did you drink? You should go inside and sleep.
990
01:14:42.320 --> 01:14:45.810
My son is here. Did you eat?
991
01:14:45.810 --> 01:14:50.150
I already ate. It's already late.
992
01:14:50.150 --> 01:14:56.530
Oh, right. Wash up and sleep. You worked hard, my son.
993
01:14:59.350 --> 01:15:01.370
Oh...
994
01:15:09.520 --> 01:15:13.770
Dad... this.
995
01:15:15.380 --> 01:15:17.010
What is it?
996
01:15:18.330 --> 01:15:20.910
Birthday present.
997
01:15:22.320 --> 01:15:25.400
Happy Birthday, Dad.
998
01:15:25.400 --> 01:15:27.560
Open it.
999
01:15:41.460 --> 01:15:45.620
It's your birthday and I wasn't able to eat dinner with you.
1000
01:15:46.750 --> 01:15:49.180
I'm sorry.
1001
01:15:52.010 --> 01:15:53.750
Dad...
1002
01:15:55.190 --> 01:15:59.480
I... You know that I love you very much, right?
1003
01:16:10.500 --> 01:16:12.650
Dad.
1004
01:16:13.810 --> 01:16:15.970
What's wrong?
1005
01:16:23.100 --> 01:16:26.480
My son, when did you grow this big?
1006
01:16:28.000 --> 01:16:32.900
Huh?
1007
01:16:32.900 --> 01:16:36.840
Like this... Thinking about me.
1008
01:16:36.840 --> 01:16:40.920
You're all grown up. My son is all grown up.
1009
01:16:40.920 --> 01:16:48.020
♫ <i> we had to accept it, The more we did that </i> ♫
1010
01:16:48.020 --> 01:16:51.810
Aigoo, my kind and smart son.
1011
01:16:54.100 --> 01:16:57.400
Dad also...
1012
01:16:57.400 --> 01:17:01.500
My Taekie...
1013
01:17:01.500 --> 01:17:04.890
♫ <i> You can’t exchange that with any other happiness</i> ♫
1014
01:17:04.890 --> 01:17:09.200
Aigoo...
1015
01:17:09.240 --> 01:17:15.610
♫ <i>Even if we can’t handle this complicated world </i> ♫
1016
01:17:15.610 --> 01:17:21.500
♫ <i>Some day, good days will come again </i> ♫
1017
01:17:21.500 --> 01:17:25.900
Dad... only has Taekie.
1018
01:17:30.240 --> 01:17:38.040
♫ <i>It’s about breathing together </i> ♫
1019
01:17:38.040 --> 01:17:44.690
♫ <i>There’s no sturdier wall than that</i> ♫
1020
01:17:44.690 --> 01:17:51.960
♫ <i> In order to overcome heartaches </i> ♫
1021
01:17:55.660 --> 01:17:57.990
Noona, what are you doing here?
1022
01:18:00.500 --> 01:18:03.050
Did you fight with big noona again?
1023
01:18:03.050 --> 01:18:08.630
No Eul... nobody picked me.
1024
01:18:10.990 --> 01:18:14.100
I don't even have a manito.
1025
01:18:16.260 --> 01:18:19.710
I'm a child who is not worthy of receiving love.
1026
01:18:21.120 --> 01:18:24.560
Isn't it Taek Hyung? You said he'd buy you gloves?
1027
01:18:24.560 --> 01:18:28.460
It's not mine, it's his dad's.
1028
01:18:28.460 --> 01:18:30.740
What the heck?
1029
01:18:30.740 --> 01:18:32.200
Should I kill Choi Taek?
1030
01:18:32.200 --> 01:18:36.870
No. Hyung Taek lost today. By half a point.
1031
01:18:36.870 --> 01:18:43.440
That's why, don't be needlessly harsh on him. Just think of it as your luck.
1032
01:18:43.440 --> 01:18:48.810
And Hyung Taek probably doesn't remember about manito or whatnot.
1033
01:18:48.810 --> 01:18:52.460
He's not in the state to mind about a manito.
1034
01:18:55.000 --> 01:19:03.800
♫ <i> Even when I open my heart, I have no friends </i> ♫
1035
01:19:03.800 --> 01:19:12.200
♫ <i> The singing birds are flying away </i> ♫
1036
01:19:12.200 --> 01:19:20.700
♫ <i> Don't go, don't go, don't go</i> ♫
1037
01:19:20.700 --> 01:19:28.500
♫ <i> Please sing for me just once </i> ♫
1038
01:19:28.500 --> 01:19:37.800
♫ <i> Na, na, na, na, na, na, with my aching heart </i> ♫
1039
01:19:37.800 --> 01:19:46.000
♫ <i> Also tonight, I fall asleep crying </i> ♫
1040
01:19:46.000 --> 01:19:50.150
<i>Deok Seon.</i>
1041
01:19:54.520 --> 01:19:58.370
♫ <i> I fall asleep crying </i> ♫
1042
01:20:10.260 --> 01:20:11.950
Deok Seon.
1043
01:20:13.350 --> 01:20:16.090
I'm sorry. I totally forgot.
1044
01:20:17.490 --> 01:20:21.580
- I'm really sorry.
- For what?
1045
01:20:21.580 --> 01:20:25.550
My manito... is you.
1046
01:20:27.230 --> 01:20:32.040
I'm right? You're my manito, right?
1047
01:20:32.040 --> 01:20:38.270
Yeah. It's me. But I was so out of it. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
1048
01:20:38.270 --> 01:20:43.400
It's okay. It's not the time to be worried about manito.
1049
01:20:43.400 --> 01:20:48.600
And I didn't also mind about the manito thing, it's just that everyone was doing it so I was curious.
1050
01:20:48.600 --> 01:20:51.160
It's okay.
1051
01:20:52.420 --> 01:20:56.160
What do you want as a gift? I will buy it all.
1052
01:20:58.230 --> 01:21:00.500
No. Never mind.
1053
01:21:00.500 --> 01:21:05.080
Hurry and say it. I will count to 3. 1...
1054
01:21:05.080 --> 01:21:07.690
Gloves.
1055
01:21:07.690 --> 01:21:10.660
Pink gloves. Angora.
1056
01:21:12.030 --> 01:21:13.780
Okay.
1057
01:21:13.780 --> 01:21:18.430
I got it. I will buy you the same one as Dad's.
1058
01:21:20.540 --> 01:21:22.450
Hurry and go in, it's cold.
1059
01:21:22.450 --> 01:21:25.450
Okay. Sleep well.
1060
01:21:25.450 --> 01:21:27.320
You too.
1061
01:21:52.050 --> 01:21:55.820
<i> Christmas morning arrived with warm weather. </i>
1062
01:21:55.820 --> 01:21:59.380
<i> Seoul's temperature is 2 degrees Celsius. Gwangju and Jeonju are each at 4 degrees Celsius.</i>
1063
01:21:59.380 --> 01:22:02.480
<i> Daejun and Choonchun are at 3 degrees Celsius. </i>
1064
01:22:02.480 --> 01:22:04.920
Oh my. My insides don't feel well.
1065
01:22:04.920 --> 01:22:10.160
Aigoo. I knew it would be like that. You drank so much yesterday. Should I get you medicine?
1066
01:22:10.160 --> 01:22:14.400
No, no. Never mind.
1067
01:22:14.400 --> 01:22:16.600
But then, where did the kids go?
1068
01:22:16.600 --> 01:22:22.190
It's school break so they are sleeping in. They said it would be really cold today but it's not.
1069
01:22:22.190 --> 01:22:29.460
Yeah... That... Did you hear the rain last night? I thought it was raining hard.
1070
01:22:29.460 --> 01:22:31.360
What rain? I din't hear.
1071
01:22:31.360 --> 01:22:34.110
<i>Last night, there was rain.</i>
1072
01:22:34.110 --> 01:22:35.760
<i>Atypically, it rained a lot.</i>
1073
01:22:35.760 --> 01:22:38.840
Oh my! Your ears are so good.
1074
01:22:38.840 --> 01:22:43.170
Aigoo! You were down from all that alcohol so how did you hear the rain?
1075
01:22:43.170 --> 01:22:47.680
I am capable, aren't I?
1076
01:22:47.680 --> 01:22:53.560
Rain is better than snow. It's good that everything in the streets would be washed—
1077
01:23:49.070 --> 01:23:53.000
What should we do about this?
1078
01:23:53.000 --> 01:23:55.680
- What about Jin Joo?
- She's still asleep.
1079
01:23:55.680 --> 01:24:00.060
Jin Joo would be so disappointed. What should we do?
1080
01:24:00.060 --> 01:24:05.540
We should lure Jin Joo with her favorite snacks.
1081
01:24:09.980 --> 01:24:12.070
What's the matter?
1082
01:24:12.070 --> 01:24:18.950
Oh. Jin Joo said she wanted a snowman for her Christmas present so we made one last night.
1083
01:24:18.950 --> 01:24:20.570
It's all melted now.
1084
01:24:20.570 --> 01:24:24.960
It would be hard to make one now, right?
1085
01:24:24.960 --> 01:24:28.490
Aigoo. I feel sorry for Jin Joo, what should we do?
1086
01:24:29.790 --> 01:24:32.860
Jin Joo said she wanted a snowman?
1087
01:24:32.860 --> 01:24:37.960
Yes. Your sister wanted a snowman for her Christmas present.
1088
01:24:37.960 --> 01:24:42.340
But it's all melted so what should we do?
1089
01:24:42.340 --> 01:24:45.150
They sell one in Dooly's supermarket.
1090
01:24:46.670 --> 01:24:49.400
They sell snowmen in Dooly's supermarket.
1091
01:24:49.400 --> 01:24:50.940
What does that mean?
1092
01:24:50.940 --> 01:24:55.080
Jin Joo calls an ice cream snowman.
1093
01:24:58.100 --> 01:25:01.500
Should I buy some? How many?
1094
01:25:04.740 --> 01:25:08.470
Wow! A snowman!
1095
01:25:13.950 --> 01:25:16.750
<i>The reason why religions somehow exist</i>
1096
01:25:16.750 --> 01:25:21.560
<i> may be because of sons and daughters.</i>
1097
01:25:22.580 --> 01:25:29.160
<i>It may be because of the parents who wish them health and happiness more than anyone else.</i>
1098
01:25:33.310 --> 01:25:38.080
<i>In this world, all the mothers and fathers, for the sake of their children,</i>
1099
01:25:38.080 --> 01:25:40.480
<i>God, Buddha, Allah</i>
1100
01:25:40.480 --> 01:25:45.750
<i>and also Santa—they all must exist.</i>
1101
01:25:59.280 --> 01:26:01.050
Noona, this.
1102
01:26:01.050 --> 01:26:03.020
What is it?
1103
01:26:06.270 --> 01:26:08.940
Gift.
1104
01:26:20.990 --> 01:26:23.230
When did he buy this?
1105
01:26:23.230 --> 01:26:26.930
The department store probably isn't open yet.
1106
01:26:26.930 --> 01:26:29.490
Is Taek still outside?
1107
01:26:29.490 --> 01:26:34.180
He still hasn't left, right?
- Hyung Taek isn't the one who gave that.
1108
01:26:34.180 --> 01:26:38.640
Hyung Jeong Hwan gave that as your Christmas present.
1109
01:26:41.740 --> 01:26:44.390
That hyung must be crazy.
1110
01:27:15.780 --> 01:27:22.310
<i>Now, we're at the age where we don't believe in Santa and are not excited about manitos.</i>
1111
01:27:23.190 --> 01:27:30.670
<i> I was at an age where a secretly placed gift or gifts given in secret aren't satisfactory. </i>
1112
01:27:33.490 --> 01:27:38.970
<i> That breathless excitement that plugged up my throat when I tried to suppress it...</i>
1113
01:27:38.970 --> 01:27:43.870
<i> The shyness that felt as if it would blow up my heart if I opened up. </i>
1114
01:27:47.320 --> 01:27:50.950
<i>We can't handle being obvious but didn't want to get caught.</i>
1115
01:27:50.950 --> 01:27:56.530
<i> The excitement of 1988. We were 18.</i>
1116
01:28:20.960 --> 01:28:23.160
You're here.
1117
01:28:23.160 --> 01:28:24.510
Yes.
1118
01:28:24.510 --> 01:28:30.690
That's great. This, Reporter Park asked me to give this to you.
1119
01:28:32.170 --> 01:28:38.020
She said it's a Christmas present. It looked like a videotape. Anyway, I'm going.
1120
01:28:38.020 --> 01:28:43.660
And also, on days like today, go home and sleep.
1121
01:28:43.660 --> 01:28:45.750
I'm going.
1122
01:28:58.810 --> 01:29:01.620
<i>Master Choi Taek, it's a Christmas present.</i>
1123
01:29:01.620 --> 01:29:07.670
<i>I don't know if you will like it, but still I sneaked and edited this the whole night. I hope you watch it with enjoyment.</i>
1124
01:29:07.670 --> 01:29:11.510
<i>It's a very special video that you can't get anywhere.</i>
1125
01:29:11.510 --> 01:29:15.990
<i>Spend your Christmas well and I cheer you on for a better record next year.</i>
1126
01:29:15.990 --> 01:29:20.460
<i>Choi Taek 6-dan's forever fan, Park Ji Yoon.</i>
1127
01:29:29.490 --> 01:29:33.520
<i>Aigoo. No. No. I can't do those well.</i>
1128
01:29:33.520 --> 01:29:38.290
<i>Father, just do it once. Just once.</i>
1129
01:29:38.290 --> 01:29:44.280
<i>Aigoo. I don't really do that. I'm sorry. Reporter Park, why are you being like this?</i>
1130
01:29:44.280 --> 01:29:50.680
<i>Then, we will not put this on air. Just think of it as practice and do it once.</i>
1131
01:29:53.340 --> 01:29:55.270
<i>With no camera.</i>
1132
01:29:55.270 --> 01:29:57.960
<i>I don't like you in times like this, Reporter Park.</i>
1133
01:29:57.960 --> 01:30:01.260
<i>What did I do? It's just because you two look so gruff.</i>
1134
01:30:01.260 --> 01:30:07.280
<i>Why don't you practice with me. Try saying "I love you"</i>
1135
01:30:07.280 --> 01:30:13.040
<i>- It's not like I can't say it.
- It's not hard so say it.</i>
1136
01:30:13.040 --> 01:30:19.090
- <i>I love you, son.
- See, you were going to do it so easily.</i>
1137
01:30:27.080 --> 01:30:29.300
<i>One more.</i>
1138
01:30:37.090 --> 01:30:40.060
<i>I love you, my son.</i>
1139
01:30:44.550 --> 01:30:49.990
<i>You're doing well. You should say it regularly.</i>
1140
01:30:51.390 --> 01:30:54.680
<i>I can't do it well but you keep on telling me to do so.</i>
1141
01:30:54.680 --> 01:30:59.760
<i>Time is flowing. That's why time eventually makes farewells,</i>
1142
01:30:59.760 --> 01:31:03.440
<i>and with no fail, time leaves regrets.</i>
1143
01:31:03.440 --> 01:31:06.380
<i>It would be so nice if you would say it often.</i>
1144
01:31:06.380 --> 01:31:09.060
<i>You did so well today.</i>
1145
01:31:09.060 --> 01:31:12.160
<i>The camera. Thank you.</i>
1146
01:31:12.160 --> 01:31:15.760
<i>If you love them, you should say it right now.</i>
1147
01:31:15.760 --> 01:31:22.470
<i>Before this moment passes and becomes a regret, you should say it.</i>
1148
01:31:24.230 --> 01:31:30.300
<i>Somehow the biggest gift that time gives is the memory of love.</i>
1149
01:31:30.300 --> 01:31:36.650
<i>So before it's too late, you should overcome the timidness and confess</i>
1150
01:31:36.650 --> 01:31:40.450
<i>to the person you love.</i>
1151
01:31:43.020 --> 01:31:46.740
<i>- These! Do you take me for a fool!
- It's not you?</i>
1152
01:31:46.740 --> 01:31:49.280
<i>I'm telling Mom!</i>
1153
01:31:49.280 --> 01:31:50.670
<i>Mom!</i>
1154
01:31:50.670 --> 01:31:53.270
<i>You pay attention to the color of your head!</i>
1155
01:31:53.270 --> 01:31:57.630
<i>It's not me, Mom! It's really not me!</i>
1156
01:31:59.680 --> 01:32:03.140
<i>Well, a person who likes Seong Bo Ra wouldn't be in his right mind.</i>
1157
01:32:04.120 --> 01:32:06.140
<i>Hi, Noona.</i>
1158
01:32:06.140 --> 01:32:09.320
<i>- It's Hello (formal).
- Hello.</i>
1159
01:32:17.260 --> 01:32:18.720
<i>What is this?</i>
1160
01:32:18.720 --> 01:32:22.260
<i>I will give all of this to you. I don't need it anymore.</i>
1161
01:32:22.260 --> 01:32:25.250
<i>If only it wasn't for that surgery.</i>
1162
01:32:25.250 --> 01:32:27.830
<i>Jeong Beong, it's Mom. Mom.</i>
1163
01:32:29.150 --> 01:32:32.230
<i>Mom is a strong person,</i>
1164
01:32:33.670 --> 01:32:36.690
<i>but her son's body is weak.</i>